Easy As Falling Off A Bike pt 197

Printer-friendly version

He'd said he was okay with it, knowing that I was off the hormones and also that it wasn't stuck out the way. I could have quite happily cut it off there and then and had done with it. It had never been any use to me, I couldn't even win peeing contests when I was a kid, all the other boys seemed able to pee further or higher up a wall than I could.

Easy As Falling Off A Bike
by Angharad
part 197.

I went to bed with the best of intentions, then undressing reminded me of my imperfection, and I lay with my back towards Simon.

"Gone off me have you?"

"No, I'm just content to cuddle with you," I pulled his hand around to my breast and he gently rubbed my nipple with his thumb.

"Prefer Des do you?"

I rolled over, "Don't be silly. Des and I went for a bike ride, that was all. You're the one I go to bed with. Doesn't that tell you something?"

I was fuming but at the same time recognised I'd brought some of it on myself. I'd hoped he'd understood I was just teasing him. If he did he was teasing me back or punishing me. I felt the tears forming in my eyes. I did not want to cry and show my weakness.

"So why are you turning your back on me? That to me signifies you'd rather not be here."

"Simon, don't be so paranoid. I enjoy spooning with you, it's really nice."

"But I can't kiss you like that."

I sighed and lay on my back hoping that something would remain behaved. He kissed me and of course it excited me, so you know what happened next.

He didn't notice for a bit, but he put his hand down towards my crotch and pulled it back as if he'd pressed it on a sharp spike or even some fresh dog poo.

It wasn't just his hand that pulled away, so did the rest of him. I knew exactly what had happened. He sat on the edge of the bed. I lay on my back crying silently. In sixteen more days it would be gone, they couldn't come fast enough.

I rolled onto my side again and cried myself to sleep. I don't know what Simon did, I didn't feel him get up from the side of the bed, so I assume he sat there until he got fed up or cold.

I woke once during the night and he was lying with his back towards me, that hurt too, and I cried some more. I began to wonder if my life had peaked early and that my relationship was in decline.

He'd said he was okay with it, knowing that I was off the hormones and also that it wasn't stuck out the way. I could have quite happily cut it off there and then and had done with it. It had never been any use to me, I couldn't even win peeing contests when I was a kid, all the other boys seemed able to pee further or higher up a wall than I could.

Normally, I'd have cuddled into Simon's back, but with things as they were, I didn't dare. If I woke up with a woody, it could seriously threaten our relationship.

I got out of bed and taking the case I used in Bristol, went into the bathroom. I pulled out the sticking plaster I had used when I went for the bike ride. I cut two long strips and taped it around my appendage and back through to my buttocks, pulling the dangly bits back through my legs. It wasn't very comfortable, but with Micropore, a very thin paper tape, it was unnoticeable through anything save the skimpiest of material. I limped back to the bed and after warming up, cuddled into Simon's back.

I woke up with his hand stretched behind him around my buttock, something tied back between my legs was straining but it was holding. It hurt like no one's business, but it kept me flat in front.

I held him around the waist and kissed him on the shoulder. Then my hand began to descend lower towards his groin. He suddenly grabbed my hand and pushed it away. I got the message and rolled over onto my other side. I cried silently, but he must have felt the bed moving with my sobs. He knew what was happening. I began to feel that it was all over.

He got up and went to shower. I took his ring off my finger and laid it on his clean underpants, I threw on some jeans and a jumper and grabbing my shoes, I ran off to hide.

up
132 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Noooooooo....

... I sooo hope things get "fixed" soon. This is so sad. I can understand where she coming from, and wish they'd talked through things a bit before it got here... But, Simon's a guy. He got over it once. It just got shoved in his face again. I hope he can get over it again. Just tell me she doesn't end up with Des...

Poor Cathy is Going Through Hell Right Now

You have me crying for Cathy Angharad. Will this be the end of the romance or will Cathy and Simon marry? Please not Des, that guy is a JERK!
May Your Light Forever Shine

    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine

So tough for Cathy now

and for Simon as well.Simon see's her as a beautiful women but with her not on hormones it's been a hard reality check.For Cathy she just want's to be herself and be done with the birth defect so it's causing her an extra hard time.It's very hard to be in a relationship givin those circumstances.Hopefully they'll mend their differences and move forward.Amy

Oh dear…

Poor Cathy (sob). It must have been sooo difficult for her, and probably even more so for Simon. Perhaps she ought to have warned him what might happen with her being off HRT. I do hope that it works out all right for them in the end. Maybe Stella can act as agony auntie. Ang, you owe me some tissues!

Hugs needed
Gabi
(sniff)

Gabi.


“It is hard for a woman to define her feelings in language which is chiefly made by men to express theirs.” Thomas Hardy—Far from the Madding Crowd.

Very sad chapter,yet true to

Very sad chapter,yet true to life for sure. Too many times this happens with couples as they work thru transition. Hoping the next chapter gets Simon back more aware of Cathy's feelings as well as his own. J-Lynn

Predictable

But heartbreaking just the same. They should have kept apart for the rest of the time, it wasn't that much longer. But of course they both had to be silly. Bet Stella kicks her two pence in and knocks both of them up the side of the head.

KJT

"Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose"
Janis Joplin


"Life is not measured by the breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.”
George Carlin

Plot Lines

Oh!! Now the plot thickens even more!! If all plot lines are basically "Boy Meets Girl; Boy Loses Girl; Boy Gets Girl", we're at Stage Two! I love it! I hope Stage Three doesn't get here too soon. Some more interesting plot twists would be good, too.

Jenny Grier (Mrs.)

x

Yours from the Great White North,

Jenny Grier (Mrs.)

some thing just came up between us

Poor Cathy, What the Hell did Simon expect ? Does he think surgery was to realign her deviated septum ?
Cathy is being driven to Des. Ang , you finally made Simon a typical guy, ouch.
I knew it was too good to last.