William Church and the Scandinavia Trip chapter 26

Printer-friendly version


William Church and the Scandinavia Trip
by Sharphawlad

Chapter 26. The Arrival of Alexis
The soldiers all laid their instruments or arm down and started to pray. The only ones left standing were Renate and the small group with her. A man came down and approached Renate.

Marie, “You should bow when approaching a queen. Men bow likes this and ladies Curtsy like this to a queen & like this to a princess. I am only a princess because my mum is a princess."

Lucy, "Yes Marie you are correct he has insulted us by not doing it correctly. Now you sir would you care to do a bow correctly for us."

Back on the plane Astrid & Cleo where laughing away and Astrid said, "She is correct & Grandpa Draco does tend to forget little things like that."

Alexis, “It looks like you will be getting another three joining you Astrid. Astrid the remaining flights are coming in to land."

Marie stood her ground and Draco said, "Are you not afraid of me?"

"I am not afraid of you or anybody. I may be small but I have angels to protect me so I know no harm can come to me or my family."

"Well I suppose you must be a little Angel then."

"My mummy calls me that, but then that is what I am & I can prove it?"

Draco, "I better bow then as I do not want to upset your angels do I."

Renate chuckled as Draco bowed before her and then he said, "Was that OK Princess Marie? As he spoke some more little girls came running up and one spoke.

"No it is certainly not, you have not bowed to Lucy as you should."

Lucy looked at them and said, "He did not bow to me and I am supposed to be an Empress."

Draco got quite a stare from Astrid and he bowed to Lucy and then to Astrid.
Astrid said, "I suppose I will have to get Grandma to sort him out he gets so forgetful as to who is who when we all look so alike. We have been talking for some time so I thought it was time we came to meet you all especially as Nicholas has planned your Russian coronation for later today.”

Lucy. "Well he missed one earlier today as the Arch bishop of Finland placed the Crown of Catherine on my head. So I suppose I am already Queen of Finland. Glenda is borrowing my German tiara and that has already upset a few here. They though have to abide by my wishes. Are you and Cleo going to be on my team with my cousins Marie & Fiona?”

Cleo "We have been on the same team all the time or at least from when you found you could contact us. We wondered how to break it to you that you could fly. But you managed that fine and so did Marie who managed to find a couple of stragglers who should have been brought into the fold long ago. We thought it was very funny when you told Grandpa Draco off. Although you where correct in doing so."

Marie stuttered, "He's yyyyyyourr GGGGrandpa? At this she curtsied. "I apologise for telling you off sir? As she spoke Marie saw what she thought was Renata coming down the aisle.

She threw her self at Alexis, "Cousin Renate I have just told Astrid’s Grandpa off for not bowing to the queens. Honestly I did not know he was Astrid’s Grandpa?”

Marie clung hold of Alexis who then spoke. "Well Draco have you offended some young queens today?”

Lucy spoke in his defence. "He was excited and momentary forgot who he was with. Nobody here wishes to make an issue of it, but perhaps he could do with some lessons on etiquette.”

Marie looked at Renate and then at Alexis, "Opps I thought I was clinging hold of cousin Renate, but there are two of you.”

Alexis. "I came to see our youngest Empress or Lucy as I believe Lucinder's daughter is called. I see Marie has already attempted to heal you Lucinda with her cloak. You need a full-size cloak like this to heal your wounds. David your wounds should have healed by now so perhaps it is time the bandages came off. Rose & Ann Marie would you be so kind as to help take the bandages off."

David. "Rose this is not a good idea there is something you need to know about what happened in the explosion."

Marie . "Grandpa David your shell can crack now and you can fly with me as you promised me you would."

Alexis. "Marie if he promised you that then I will have to see he honours his promise." As she spoke the last of the bandages where removed and shortly after that David’s shell cracked and split apart revealing a new David to everybody present.

As the shell of burnt flesh cracked the tone of David's voice also changed. At first David did not realise the changes he had under gone. "Rose that feels better now. You do realise we can never have any more children." This caused the group to start laughing.

"David or at least I presume you are still my David. The hospital informed me what you had lost and that there could be some feminisation of you. I though did not expect a younger version of myself. Now I am in the same boat as William & Lynn who I initially came across to see."

Janetta & Jennifer rubbed their eyes. "We saw what happened to Marie but you David look more like your Daughter Ann Marie than your wife. You appear to have under gone a total biological transformation. Your shell like Marie's also appears to show signs of scales."

At this Draco said, "Ah, so Rose & Olga must have inherited those genes after all. Or you David would not be here now. No wonder the doctors where surprised you both survived the inferno. I take it you two have been attending to the burns as best you can. Alexis I am afraid these two will also have to go on the pay roll now. They will have almost certainly been contaminated. The others do not matter as they are already family."

Janetta, "It sounds like we both have to go into Quarantine or similar, How long will we be in quarantined?”

Marie, "You both contracted to look after me and Grandpa David for a year. What Lord Draco should have said is your job is now permanent with good remuneration. Like these two you both will by now be angels."

Alexis. "Marie is correct. Your life span like mine has considerably increased from the three score and ten attributed to normal humans. We have to place a restriction on you consorting with males or at least human males. David we are going in future to have to call you Davina if that is OK with you?"

David, "I did not expect to turn into a younger copy of my wife. I realised nearly straight away I had started developing breasts & was wondering how to explain them to my wife. I knew she had been informed of what I had lost below in the fire. Will the man from next door and his child who pulled us both out of the fire also be contaminated? Now I should see if I could do the same as Marie. So will Juniper & Jasmine stand by in case they needed again? Marie you can show me how you did it."

"That’s grandpa is easy you go on to your tip toes like this and then bring your arms up like this and then they just pop out. See you can do it like me."

The sisters watched as David floated up supported by Jasmine & Juniper. “I suppose we had better see if we could also do the same. You do realise we will never see our brother again Jennifer now we are angels.”

Astrid was watching over the two of them. "Want some help the first time is the scariest? Your brother is safe for the moment but one-day he will also change, as do almost all the males here. You have no need to worry about contaminating him as he already has received infusions from many of my family."

Jennifer looked at her sister. "Does he know it could happen to him?”

Lucy. "Your brother knows it can happen to any male descended from a certain Royal line. He has got to be quite an expert in double-checking who is affected and who is not. After he first diagnosed my Grandpa William. I doubt though that your brother has considered that he might also be affected like William.”

Astrid. "We have a hospital where you all can work. We are private hospital but do a considerable amount of work for the NHS. In addition all those who live or work for our estate also get treatment there. As I understand you both are contracted to work for at least a year. Now is not the time to worry over contracts, as it is your first flight.”

Astrid & Lucy took hold of Jennifer while Cleo & Marie took hold of Janetta. Jasmine & Juniper were already in the air holding on to Davina.

Astrid. "Good all three groups are still in the air. We can now form a circle." All nine joined hands and then circled clockwise getting faster and faster then there was a sonic boom. "Good we managed to create an astral lift so we can all slide down it. Just one thing I take it you all agree to sign up for my gang as you are dancing with me."

Davina quickly followed by Marie was the first down the astral slide.

Davina. "Rose you should give that a try it is fantastic."

Rose looked at Davina. "David is that you as you have changed again?"

"Rose stop being silly of course it is me. You knew I was changing into a female & apparently that is what I will be."

“David a few moments ago you looked like our daughter and now you look like a twin of our grand daughter Marie.”

One by one more four-year-old started to arrive at the bottom of the slide. Finally Astrid and Cleo arrived. Alexis spoke, “Astrid what have you been up to now?"

David was the one to speak as it was obvious Astrid & Cleo where stunned at what had happened. "I had promised Marie I would still play with her. We all appear to have regenerated including our doctor and nurse."

Lucinda looked at her dad. "Mum nobody is going to believe that is dad they will think it is Marie’s twin."

Olga. "I think it would be better to announce the death of David due to the injuries he sustained and at the same time have the records corrected about you having twin grand daughters, but we can attend to that another day.”

The ships doctor entered the room and said, “Madame I have sent out letters to members of your family asking them all here for a full medical."

Wilma. "Ah doctor we had intended springing a couple of surprises on you in the form of your sisters but something happened we did not expect. In fact we all find it hard to believe but it has and now they are considerably younger."

The doctor burst out laughing. "Well I am in no doubt as to which is my sisters. Queen Olga I fear that I may have come in to contact with a similar contaminant as your brother. I tested myself as an after thought and find I will soon no longer be the girls brother. Looking as they do now though I could be their older sister once my changes are completed."

Olga. "Doctor some time ago Lucy mentioned we should check all the branches of the family and we realised you belonged to a very minor branch. However it appears that the gene still runs through your family’s line. As to the five who have regenerated it will cause a slight problem, but nothing we can not work on."

Alexis spoke to the two stewardesses. "You two both knew what you where although I doubt this was an outcome you expected. I better claim you as my daughters as that would seam the best course of action.”

Juniper. "But mum will be wondering what has happened to us? She knows we where on board the plane as she gave us instructions that we had to stick with Marie like glue.”

Alexis, "You have forgotten she is already a companion and as such I claim all the children of companions. Your mother and sisters know full well you both have regenerated. I fact they all find it highly amusing.”

Lucy. "They can now be flower girls for me along with Marie, Davina, Fiona, Alexis & Cleo and the other small ones I have missed as we all appear to be on the same team.”

Nicholas Romanoff came up and bowed and said, "Lucy the transport is ready to take you to the cathedral. I see you have another Queen as advisor." He then spoke to Wilma. "Your highness as you refused the throne yourself we thought perhaps you should at least be a Grand Duchess as you are descended from Grand Duchess Anastasia."

Lucy. "That will be one of my first things to do. Grandma Wilma you will not get out of this."

Alexis and the others had to hide their faces as they smirked. Lucy turned to Astrid, "I have to go and live in England and go to school there. Fiona & Marie where due to be coming with me. I also think Davina better had come as well unless she suddenly grows up again.”

Astrid. "I will be there also. I was attending a private school previously. Mother though has decided we should all be educated together. That is so we can all look after each other, as some of the other children will not be as special as us. We know that you Lucy and Marie are as good at broadcasting as we are.”

Alexis. "Wilma you heard the decree of your grand daughter. I slipped up with you two and Rose I should have brought you in to the fold a long time ago when I realised who you where. I though had been busy with other things and you completely slipped my mind. Now though we should not keep the young Empress waiting.”

up
46 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos