A Matter of Fact: pt 1

Printer-friendly version
Cameron leaves a coma after almost 8 years to rebuild her life after the loss of her family in a car accident. This story is told under the umbrella of the Whatley Universe, with thanks to it's creators.
up
104 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Kinda short, but an

Kinda short, but an interesting plot line.
Maybe needs to be filled out a bit. :)

Attachment hiding

The author added a pdf file but missed the tick box needed for it to show in the post.

Hugs
Cat

-
You can't choose your relatives but you can choose your family.

Minor details

According to the dates, the coma only lasted 7 1/2 years.

Posting it as a pdf makes it inconvient to read and comment, and there seems to be no advantage to posting it that way.

The story itself seems off to a good (if sad) start. The MCO seems to be in a lot of trouble, and if the agents weren't dead they would be in even more. Looking forward to the next chapter.

Jorey
.

interestimg

interesting but brief, lots of meat in there that can be expanded on.

J Schade

Looks to be an interesting

Looks to be an interesting story.
I would request that you contact someone who can help you transfer it from PDF form to the generally used method here on this site. It makes it easier to read.
I see lots of different threads that can be expanded on in this first part of the story and I look forward to reading more from you.
Thanks and welcome aboard as a new author.
Janice Lynn

Thank you

Camospam's picture

Being my first posting, was not certain what the procedure was, I shall seek a better download.
Hope to have another chapter ready in a week.
I appreciate your comments and welcome.

No matter how you try to hide it, it's still spam
Thx, Camo

Interesting so far. Be

Brooke Erickson's picture

Interesting so far. Be interested in where you go with it.

a few nits. There are several places where you are using the wrong word. That is, you used a correctly spelled word, but that word, spelled that way, makes no sense in the sentence.

The first one I noticed was "solace". Not sure what you intended there.

another was "disposition" when the judge was thinking about the case. the correct word there would be "deposition"

These sorts of things can be a combo of spell check offering corrections that aren't appropriate and using words you aren't that familiar with.

You may want to find somebody to proofread your chapters before posting them.

I'm curious about where you are going with that last bit in the chapter. If Cameron was mistaken for a female for 11 years, then it's unlikely to be a "hormone imbalance".

Most likely would be AIS, with CAIS being most likely.

But you may have other things in mind.

Brooke brooke at shadowgard dot com
http://brooke.shadowgard.com/
Girls will be boys, and boys will be girls
It's a mixed up, muddled up, shook up world
"Lola", the Kinks

Can't dowload it.

Guess I won't be reading it.

Catherine Linda michel

As a T-woman, I do have a Y chromosome... it's just in cursive, pink script. Y_0.jpg

its grrrrrreat

much better thn flakes ... frosted or otherwise


ed

So Sorry

I was looking for something to read, but its not worth the trouble to download and open a file, especially ones that are buggy.


"Life is not measured by the breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.”
George Carlin

Can't open the file

Can't open the file