A night in my wife's clothes

Printer-friendly version

So last night I went to bed and roll over to rub my wife's butt and she says what are you doing. I tell her I'm trying to feel the stuff she has on her new nightgown that she's been bragging about how good they feel. I tell her they're nice I just want to see how they feel. She tells me there's a pink one in the bottom drawer just put it on. Oh she made the suggestion so I'm going to take it. And so out of the bed and to her dresser I go. As I am looking through the drawer again she tells me it's a pink one in the bottom drawer. I fumble through the drawer for a moment find it and put it on. Instant erection it does feel good hose so good and I get to sleep in my wife's clothes in bed with my life and her blessings. I climb back into bed now she's rubbing my butt and telling me how good the stuff feels. I finally drift off to sleep after a million thoughts go through my head of what could be what might be what I want to be.

Morning came way to soon. I was so enjoying the dreams about my wife telling me she wanted me to wear girl clothes more often even buying them for me helping me dress. Being at home with my wife dressed in girl clothes to fantasies just kept growing. And then came morning time time to get up and face reality. My wife woke me up as she was getting dressed to go to work. She kissed me lightly on the forehead asked how I slept rubbed my butt and said they do feel comfy. And with that she was gone.I get out of bed and immediately find a pair of her black panties to wear. So I wander into the kitchen for coffee not wanting to change into my boy clothes. I decide to some laundry so I didn't have to chhange and I didn't want to.Doing laundry had a different feeling this time. Like something I didn't mind doing instead of something that had to be done. Can wearing a nightgown panties and fuzzy slippers really change the way you feel about doing laundry.
So I made a decision to make the most of the situation and off to Wally world I go. Looking at the rows of women's apparel leggings instead of long johns can work. So I find a black pair with a pretty print in a size large nobody's gonna see him under my clothes anyway but I'll know they are there. In the men's department I find underwear that look remarkably like the boy shorts from the women's side. I find socks in the girls department just like the ones I normally buy but they have a pink stripe in the toe. The underwear or mens the socks are in the wrong place everything can be explained. Besides I do our own laundry well work clothes anyway. And the feeling is still there different but good I don't know how to explain it it feels different can it really be the clothes just some undergarments that can make you feel that much different.

up
191 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

OK story

A little hard to read, it feels like it's done while holding your breath. It needs more punctuation.
I got lost with the Walmart part.
If you can, have a friend proof-read it before you post. It's very hard to do this yourself.
The part with doing housework was great.

Cefin

Interesting read.

Interesting read.