William Church and the Scandinavia Trip chapter 15

Printer-friendly version


William Church and the Scandinavia Trip chapter
by Sharphawlad

Chapter15. Romanoff & Battenberg companions.

Young Battenberg was the first into the doctor’s office. He looked around rather scared and saw Rose & Anne Marie. He stood to attention and passed all the initial tests.

“Strip completely," said the doctor, "Did you not here me I said strip completely. I have seen enough naked men before."

"But sir I am not a normal naked man."

Anne Marie, "Would you be more comfortable if I checked you over?"

“Please nurse if you will. I passed the full medical the only thing wrong was nobody bothered to check if I was male or female. As you will soon see I had to take preventative action so these would not be noticed."

Anne Marie wrapped a towel round the top half and asked the boy to lay on the table and lift his legs up. The doctor came and checked the remainder and then said, "It appears there is a tendency for this condition to run in the Royal family. By now the boy was shaking. "Am I going to be OK Doctor?" And then he burst into a stream of tears.

Anne Marie cuddled the boy, "Those tears tell me with out the doctor’s diagnosis what we have to do next."

The Romanoff officer came in and saw his colleague in a distressed state. He was told what the problem was. "Oh is that all in the Russian army all soldiers are treated the same. Men and women have to strip side by side. We get use to it. So when my problem started to occur the ladies made me wear the appropriate garment. I now have my own supply & will bring you one if you wish."

The doctor, “Will you strip please."

"Yes sir."

As the doctor was examining the second boy the drone of the helicopters could be heard over head. The first helicopter discharged the Romanoff family and then flew away, leaving room for the next helicopter.

Louis expertly landed his helicopter on the deck and then ensured it was fastened down. Lucy came out holding on to Willie and Wilma. Margarita as soon as she saw Lucy curtsied, as did the others.

Lucy, "Good I have some more playmates now. The other two are with the doctor."

The youngest of the girls curtsied and said," I am Princess Fiona & these are my sisters we have to ask if our Mum Princess Margarita can marry her cousin Prince Louis of Battenberg. We have already said yes but we have to have your advice."

"Do they love each other Fiona?"

"What we know is we will have a daddy to look after us & we know they like each other and their eyes sparkle when they are together."

"Well Fiona I have never been a bridesmaid do you think I will be allowed to be one for your mother along with your sisters and my two other companions."

Prince Louis von Battenberg bowed, "That can be arranged Empress Lucy. Now where is that son of mine?"

Before they could leave the Romanoff family presented themselves. "Zarina Lucy greetings I am Grand Duke Nicholas Romanoff of St. Petersburg and this is my family. We are all eager to see my youngest son and are very surprised he is one of your special guards."

Willie, "Ah we might have a problem with both of them as they are with the doctor. We have been awaiting the results of the examination. I was just about to go and see how they are."

Lucy, "Prince Nicholas and Prince Louis you may accompany me and my new friend Fiona to see how my new companions are."

They entered as the doctor was just finishing the examination when they arrived. Lucy saw young Battenberg was still very upset. And went across and cuddled him.

Anne Marie, "They both need new uniforms before they can leave here and this one is very upset at what has been discovered about her."

Lucy looked at young Battenberg, "Princess you might have been able to trick others you were a man but a man would not be blubbering like you are doing. I have your father here who is equally as shocked. Fiona can you ask your sisters for the loan of appropriate clothing?

Fiona ran off and found her mother and said what was required. Margarita looked at her elder daughters who said, "Mother you expected this to happen, have you seen it before?”

"I half suspected what the problem was and that was why I asked you both to pack extra cases."

Meanwhile Lucy spoke Romanoff and Battenberg I expect you both in similar uniforms to my latest companions. So I will leave you in your cousins’ care and expect to see you are correctly dressed in future. I am now leaving with these two boys who can take your places and race the cars with me. Do you both fully understood?"

"Yes Empress."

"Yes Zarina."

Lucy left giggling. She saw Fiona coming back.

Louis spoke, "Margarita we have another daughter who along with her cousin needs help can you sort them out and then when that is done bring them to Ariel. Fiona here can accompany the Empress and race against us.

Margarita entered the cabin & found Rose with daughter Anne Marie. "Sorry Rose I did not realise you were on board the ship. Willie has not told me everything; I have brought a couple in both sizes so we should be OK."

Rose, "The weepy one is Louis daughter."

"So you are to be my daughter. Well young lady we better have you dressed like a Royal Princess should be. I certainly will not permit any of my daughters to be dressed in combat outfits. Alice dispose of those clothes I do not want to see them ever again. Tell Maria I want her here immediately, as I need her skills.

Alice vanished with the clothing and returned with Marie. Margarita, "Marie my daughter & her cousin need their faces repairing. I suggest semi-permanent as they do not yet have the skill to do it themselves yet."

Marie worked hard on both girls including fitting acrylic nails and painting them. Margarita smiled and said, "It is a good job you both have long hair I can fit you both with tiaras. Now you are dressed correctly we can take you too see your fathers. I think they might have something to say. Now what do we call you two?"

"I like Victoria as it was the name of a great lady in the family."

Margarita, "Victoria, Rose, Renate, Angela, Elizabeth, Will do for you. Now my niece what about you?

Princess my name will be Alexis, Ann Marie, Olga, Helga, Margarita. That will do fine for me. Now can I please get back to my duties of guarding the Empress? As you can clearly see this uniform does not bother me it is only clothes after all. Some of those in my old unit would love to have a uniform such as this and will never get the chance."

Margarita decided to check their training and said, "Attention." Both former boys stood to attention and the girls decided to follow their lead. Right I am going to inspect your uniform and makeup before you go on duty I expect you to be perfect every day in future and if not you will both be on charges."

"Yes sir” The girls giggled and then said, "You two are our sisters now. Mum is not so bad but she does insist on everything being perfect.”

Alexis, "She is far scarier than my old sergeant and I thought he was scary."

Victoria, "I am surprised she did not inspect our fingernails."

"Oh mum does that sometimes and if you bite them then you will have a sore backside, but as Marie has just fitted acrylic you have been let off. Tomorrow you have to start basic training but first we need ammunition."

"But we have already had basic training."

"Not like this you have not. I think though mum will want to take you to get your ammunition similar to ours. You will also need additional clothing so we will have to go to the supply depot to get you both fitted out. Now though we are ready to do our job.”

Victoria did not understand, “I do not see any weapons how you can defend Lucy?

Alice, "Sister allow us to demonstrate with you, Alexis try and attack Victoria as if you meant to harm her." The next second Alexis were on the floor with the two girls sat on her.

“Perfect, Perfect girls and you have not even ruffled you hair. Now help Alexis up and check her over. "

“Yes mum."

Victoria looked at the girls. "Only the very best in my unit got that sort of training. I think I might like this after all. Now all I have to worry about is what father is going to say.”

Margarita, "He has already had instructions from the Empress that she and you two along with my daughters are to be my bridesmaids, when I get married to him. Now do you understand why I called you my daughter?”

"Yes sir sorry I mean mum." This brought more giggles from the girls.

"Come girls we have delayed long enough and the others will be wondering where we are."

As they entered the room Lucy was sat with Fiona who was saying that is six times we beat you both and so we win by five races.

Margarita, "Hello how is the race going."

Victoria & Alexis stood to Attention and said, "Empress Companions ready for duty & inspection."

Lucy and Fiona pretended to check the whole group over and then Lucy said, "Yes you all will do nicely for now and I would much prefer Lucy rather than Empress or sir, is that clear? Now Uncle Louis it might be an idea tomorrow for you and Aunt Margarita to take me and my companions out shopping. "Both Victoria and Alexis will need complete wardrobe. Uncles in future I want to see you all in Marshall's uniforms is that understood.”

Nicholas, "Do I understand I am promoted to Admiral & Louis to Flight Marshal?

Willie replied, "Lucy has already put me in charge of all her armed forces and apparently you both are now heads of all armed forces in your respective countries."

Nicholas, "This trip could it be extended a little as I would like to show Lucy St. Petersburg?

Captain Swen, "All none family have already been moved so if you wish we can extend the tour. My wife was expecting me at the end of the three weeks because it tallied with our wedding anniversary. We had nothing special planned though."

Lucy, "In that case have her pack a bag and join us on the ship. You have no other family but you consider the crew are as much your family." Uncle Louis there is no point in Captain Swen turning the ship around so can you take us shopping, and also collect the Captains wife at the same time?”

up
51 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos