Jenny’s Story – 11 Rough Going

Printer-friendly version

~`

Jenny’s Story – 11
Rough Going


By Jessica C


=^_^=~


Getting ready for Cleveland State made for a long practice as Coach O’Mara had a lot to share. Coach met with the coaches who had scouted our opponent and they planned our strategy in playing them. Coach Jessie underscored the team had come too far to be intimidated. It was time we played with the composure of an undefeated team getting here. “You have defeated some of the best and you are among the best. You need to play your best even against lesser teams, they would like no better than to send you home. It’s too early to go home!”

Coach knew that we were in danger of defeating ourselves and she was not going to allow that to happen. We had a good practice and each of us found our shooting spots and our passing lanes. She added some new wrinkles to our playbook to make our offense even harder for opponents to figure out. Even harder than it had been.

We were allowed to be in the Red Room but she wanted us to nestle in by 11:00 p.m. Funny, Anne and Cassie asked me to speak that night about being a women’s team. My mom couldn’t be there at the tournament, the thirteen moms that could be, were. “The Amber Ambassadors are here it's a team greater than ourselves. I respect the Cleveland State players, but I doubt they have the sense of being a women’s team like we are. Last year they out-matched most guys. They had the attitude of too many stars and not a sense of being a team. I believe we have a bond that is united in blood and spirit. It is not a warrior’s anthem; it is the journey of women, us as a team. It is the life we put into our game that can make us a champion.” Few used the poll but we were all around it with candles flickering in our faces. It set the mood with warmth, some hugs but mostly just being with each other. I love the whole team, but Anne and Cassie as well as Marcy, Staci and Olivia have become extra close in my heart. Dominique misses her sister, but she has bonded well with Cassie, Marcy, and Jasmine. I could recite how many of us match up with others, but most of all our team is a family.

=^..^=

I had heard from friends and family, only a few were able to make the game. Kayla joyfully was one of them with her parents. For once I felt the many that were not there, were in support of me and my team. Though sleep had not come easy I was well rested come morning.

Cassie controlled the tip as I started the game in Stacy’s place. Stacy was healthy but Coach wanted our opponents wondering and for the team to see what we could do if Stacy was not playing. We worked the ball and Cassie was on her game from her first shot. We took an early 15-5 lead and Cleveland never got closer than 5 points the rest of that half. We took a 42-32 lead into half time on a buzzer-beating three point shot from Anne.

Coach wanted to send a message. She told us that even the third string better play good basketball and attack the basket when they had the ball. It worked as Cassie scored 31 points, grabbed 14 rebounds as well as blocked 4 shots, despite sitting down the last five minutes. It was a great team game and as good as we scored; it was our defense that earned us the 92-64 victory.

When I sat on the court at the end of our game, most of the team joined me, and I felt some of the Cleveland State team wanted too. They did not play as poorly as the score looked, but Coach had inspired us and she coached one of her best games. Kyle and Karen were in the stands; I was one of those who suggested the team presented them with our game ball.

I found myself reflecting back: I wouldn’t have looked at things the same if I had remained Brian. Though I’m not terribly girly right after a game, I do take pride in my appearance and how I present myself. Coming clean in the shower and using a nice perfume gives me a sense of being me again. I like having a light chain necklace and bracelet or ring on. Away from Amber University, I do not wear my engagement ring. It would hurt too much to lose it or have it stolen. Locker rooms are not considered safe places for valuables. If James is with me it goes on a chain around his neck.

=^..^=1

Despite being the only undefeated team in the larger tournament, we were still not favored to win the championship as we move ahead to the Final Four round and a coveted Championship. West coast sportswriters, as well as the national media, voiced our opposing teams were faster and their depth would wear us down. It would be the following Friday/Sunday we would play.

We were out once again to enjoy being the underdogs until the end. When Coach was asked about our greatest obstacle in beating Chico State; she stated, "not being beaten by Florida International." Coach openly shared she expected Florida International to be the toughest of our games.

My Mom had become sicker, but no one who knew shared that with me. When she was not well enough to talk with me, I was told she was resting. That was in accordance with my mother’s wishes. She knew this would be my championship experience. She was sure that though she was sick that she would recuperate. She expected to get better once again as Spring came around. She was more worried about my wedding is months away.

Carol alone did me the favor as we were going to Chicago for the Championship round. She told me my Mom was really sick again. She knew that my heart and prayers had the room to be mindful of my Mother as well as the basketball games. It disturbed me that I might not have known fully about my mother’s health. Carol promised me she or others would talk to me if needed.

=^..^=

Come the first game, we knew Cassie would be closely double teamed by Florida International. Only Anne, Marcy and I had found the basket consistently as we were down 35-38 at half time. Anne wrenched her knee early in the third quarter and I would be playing much of the rest of the game. Cassie, Marcy, Kendra, Staci and I combined for 51 second-half points and cruised to a hard-won victory at 89-81.

I did talk to mom shortly after the game. It is interesting how in the course of a game opposing players may gain a spirit of collegiality or lose the respect of another. Florida International had to be seen as a worthy opponent and the players were more a face than just a number.

Florida International had its own Staci who played opposite of me in our game. It was like we started out with a sense of respect even as we had started out in viewing scouting reports and game segments. During the first half, we each found ourselves against a worthy opponent. Each of us was beat a time or two by the other. When we were successful we had to work to be so. If one fell or was forced out, it felt good to extend a hand.

Come, the end of the game when I went to sit down, I invited Staci and she sat for a moment with me. She asked if we could meet or talk the following day. When we went different ways to our locker rooms we gave each other a hug. I sensed she wanted to give me a kiss. The strange thing was, I think I would have kissed her back. During the game, I scored 16 points, was credited with 8 assists, a steal, and two rebounds.

Mom shared she was doing better but she wanted to see me after we won our championship. Mom was the one inspiring me with her toughness, even more with her love. It was at breakfast that Staci from Florida International caught up to me. She was feeling a bit down from losing but she wanted to know about the Red Tent. We visited and she was truly interested. When I warned her some may have problems with it and insinuate any who would participate should be labeled lesbians true or not.

Staci said that wasn’t unusual anyway once teammates hung around as friends and she wasn’t averse to being called one. I blushed feeling I spoke poorly. She had not meant to do that and understood the way I was saying it. When I shared she was attractive and a person I could befriend; she asked if I would go up to her room to talk more.

I told her I needed to meet my fiancé in a couple of hours. While we were there she shared she had a desire to give me a kiss instead of a hug when we parted after the game. I acknowledged I felt a bit of the same. Our eyes and lips at that point seemed to be drawn to each other. I knew she wanted to kiss me and I felt I shouldn’t. But when her hand lit upon my chin I could only close my eyes and parse my lips.

The kiss was warm and grew to become sensuous. She went to the opened door and shut and locked it. She pushed me gently down on the bed and came down over me. My body reacted as a hand made its way up my skirt. Staci paused and lay down next to me and said, “If you want I would stop.”

I replied “I don’t know if I can, I know I shouldn’t, but I...” I couldn’t believe I wasn’t stopping her as her hand was now between my legs and touching me, so nicely. We were kissing as I began to caress her breasts. We were hot getting hotter as she had my panties off and was undoing my bra. I couldn’t believe it but at the same time, she undressed me she too was bare and climbing on top of me. We rolled around on the bed and brought one another into multiple orgasms. Over an hour had passed and I realized I would need to get a shower and change before I saw James. Staci read my mind and shared I could shower there and wear a pair of her panties, but she was not done with me.

She had not forced me; I was a willing participant. Her last orgasm was strong and rich. I had never enjoyed helping another woman to feel so turned on as she did. However, walking away from there and getting ready to meet James gave me great worry and wonder about me. I was neither comfortable in sharing it with James nor hiding things from him. I was rightfully worried about our engagement.

It was only forty minutes later when James and I got together. James saw concern in my eyes and worried first that it had to do with my mom. James was relieved that it was not about my mom but encouraged me to confide in him. I shared it concerned me and probably would impact our relationship. I told him, I was not comfortable sharing with him at that moment. When he openly gave his whole-hearted support to me. I broke down in tears. James reiterated for me to trust him, and my tears continued. “Jenn are you going to leave me to reach for straws.”

“James you’re too nice please don’t.”

“Jenny the only thing would be another guy; is it that?”

“No, James but… “

“Jenny, do you love me?”

“Yes, James but…”

“Jenny, I have done my homework and I did not ask you to marry me thinking everything would be easy. You are a beautiful person with many attributes, but life hasn’t and won’t likely be always easy.” When he hinted the possibility of me being attracted to another woman, my face expressed the shock of him knowing.

He quickly asked me to trust him. James shared info I did not know that a transgendered person often continued to be attracted to those who use to be of the opposite sex. “Jenny, I am not sharing I condone, but I am not walking away from you. I would like you not to walk away from me or our engagement. I will not accept your being with another guy. Nor will I accept any person to come between you or family if we would be blessed with children.”

“James, you can’t mean what you are saying.” I broke down in tears. I am so blessed with James.

=^..^=

Dougal Kelley was at the championship tournament. I did not buy his statement he was there to see us. While he would not share why he did share I was right in thinking there was more. I shared with our team we needed to be together and stressed we should be in groups of no less than three. Later that day during a reception I noticed workers pass a knife, and hit fast dial to Dougal’s number.

I followed the person with the knife and got Marcy to follow with me. The waitress was making a direct path for Coach and when there was a noise behind me; I instinctively grabbed and took the woman to the ground. What had happened was someone locked the reception door and made a fuss. It was, to begin with the attack on Coach that keyed the reaction of the group. Four Agents were already in the hall and three suspicious people had quickly been identified. A systematic check caused two others within the hall to be detained.

Dougal thanks me for what I did. They had seen her accomplice but had not tracked the waitress. Dougal shared I was to enjoy myself but keep my eyes open. Dougal did share I would probably see a few people from Pennsylvania in unusual kilts the following day. I introduce Dougal and James to one another.

That night I broke with team tradition and snuggled in the comfort of James’ arms. Others said I did something heroic, but I was afraid and I felt vulnerable. James comforted me with his strong arms sharing my feelings were common for a person going through what I did. I asked how he knew and he shared he just did. He acknowledged he was not with Dougal or the others but he knew through his service time.

During that day off and early on the game day we, the team, befriended a lot of people wherever we went. We split up as some visited two hospitals, St Luke’s and Northwestern and we spoke with sick children, youth and their families. From the church services to the hospitals, restaurants and in the hotel lobby we picked up the nickname of basketball’s women ambassadors. President Campbell wanted to share the accolades before the game, but Coach convinced her to wait until afterward.

=^..^=

Stacy was asked to be our balancing force in taking pressure off of Cassie and she responded as we expected. She had 16 points in the first half as we pulled out to a 42-33 halftime lead. She and I combine to go six for six from the three-point range. Our pressure defense also had Chico State with several players in foul trouble.

While that officially did not trouble Chico State, so said their coach at half time. It served notice that they were more than evenly matched.

As we went to the locker room at half-time, someone quickly blocked Olivia from getting to the locker room. He was a young Arab man angry with Olivia playing in shorts, exposing to much for a Muslim woman. I stepped between them and he threatened us both. Officers were quickly there but they didn’t feel safe in rushing or shooting him. I said, “Sir, respectfully you will not honor Allah today by hurting me, Olivia or dying yourself. Though you may differ with her, she too loves Allah and worships him. Please do not hurt anyone nor let others take your weapon away, but lay it down because you take a higher way.”

He dropped his weapon and was quickly taken into custody. Dougal was already there, thanking me and afraid for me. “Olivia and Jenny, thank God you two are safe. Do you realize what you did?” Marcy helped me and Denise helped Olivia to the locker room.

The two of us were still shaken come the beginning of the second half. That allowed Chico State to pull back closer. But the team recovered and Chico never got closer than three points. Staci missed two long shots but once she scored again she was good after that.

Anne was the play maker and terribly tough on defense. She and I were both pushing our capabilities as players. I took two hard tumbles with one of them taking me into the seats. I was surprised to hear I scored nineteen points, had a few assists and forced six turnovers or steals. We pulled away, not letting up in fear of a collapse, for a 96-74 championship victory.


=^..^=


Instead of receiving praise, we were criticized for avoiding the bigger schools in the major NCAA Tournament. They said we protected our undefeated record by taking the less challenging path.

Unbeaten Duke and once-beaten Connecticut issued us challenges to a game if either team won the championship the following week.

Coach O’Mara was more than pleased with our win and our 34-0 record. President Campbell gave us accolades for our representing the best of women’s basketball on and off the court. She was openly critical about how we were being treated by some of the media. I was dumbfounded to be named to the first team all-tournament team, beating out Stacy. And then it was announced I was chosen as the Most Valuable Player of the Tournament. I disagree with the decision knowing Cassie or Stacy would have been my choice, but both of them insisted I accept the award.

FBI Agent Dougal Kelley had an official release given from the FBI sharing our help in foiling acts of possible violence. That did dispel some of the criticism we were getting.

=^..^=

We flew into Philadelphia early Tuesday morning and received a large welcome at the airport and at the University, and were to be given a warm welcome by Philadelphia.

Marsha Miller had flown back on the jet with us. Several of us talked to her about doing a feature story of Coach O’Mara. She smiled and shared it was in the offing for the coming Sunday’s sports page with a large article on Amber University’s championship season.

When I talked to mom she was doing fine. President Campbell encouraged me to stay through Wednesday noon, but to go home when needed. The championship and the welcomes Tuesday were like one continuous high.

I stayed with James Tuesday night and was packed to go home Wednesday morning, but I went for a run with James before heading home. We had run just over a mile and half as we were running next to a park when my world crashed in.

James had run just ahead between parked cars and oncoming traffic. A car swerved and came between us. I was quickly pulled into a van whose side door quickly opened and closed. It wasn’t until I was being gagged and thrown down that I realized I was in trouble. Something hit me across the face and the van was moving. I was hit again and again. I was hit hard in the stomach as my arms were being forced up and my running clothes were being pulled or torn.

The van was stopping again as they tried to force my legs apart and they finally hit me hard enough in the stomach to cause me to gasp for air and relax my muscles. My legs were now being forced apart. I tried to scream, one of them put tape over the gag in my mouth. I was hit by something across the face first from the right and then the left. I was knocked defenseless, but not quite out. I felt a man forced his way into me. He was pleased to have gotten a virgin. He quickly came and was off as another man got on top of me. He was calling me a slut and slapped me across the face. He ripped off my bra hurting me even more.

He was vocal about my enjoyment and gave me a kiss. I found myself instinctively responding to his kiss. “Look at that honey, you may have been a virgin, but you are a slut who loves it.” He took his time with me, but he was forceful and it hurt. They were joking and laughing as a third man got on top.

The driver had come down to hold me and await his turn when things started to go wrong for them and the driver quickly got back to drive. The side door was forced open and one man fell or was pulled out and I was being rolled up into a blanket I was lying on. As the van started to move I have pushed out the back of the van.

I yelled as I was being grabbed again and I tried to fight harder when I finally recognized James’ voice. I quickly became ashamed as my clothes were torn off and I had not been able to protect myself from being raped. James hugged me, and then quickly put his shirt over me. James yelled at someone. He told me, he needed to call for help.

Then there were police and James was being pulled away from me. James and another man were being held. I yelled for James and finally, he was allowed to be within my sight. I heard an officer calling for medics as the pain and shame were getting stronger and overwhelming me. I wanted to cry but I wouldn’t let myself.

Each touch of those there was like a touch of the rapists; they were somehow still there. Others stood and I was on display, then there was a voice calling to me saying, "You are safe and alright." I yelled, "I'm not alright!" She said, "But you’ll be alright, I'll protect you.”

I begin to cry, “O God, O God.”

The voice said, “That’s good, I am here to help you and keep you safe. Is that okay?” She continued to talk. I told her my name and she said she would stay with me. “How bad am I?”

I was placed on a stretcher and placed in an ambulance. I was scared and wanted to scream but I only cried. I knew that woman was there.

James wanted to ride with me; I asked for him but they said no. The woman officer came instead. I asked her name as we went. “Monica”, she was both a police officer and a medic nurse. “Who are your parents and where can they reach them?”

It caused me anguish, “You can call Chaplain Ramona, Anne or Cassie, but you can’t call my parents. Do you hear me? Do you hear me!” I wanted my mommy so bad, but I couldn’t have her or my dad see me like this.

Once at the hospital, Monica wanted me to be seen in a short time and was upset the doctors present were not examining me as she wanted. Monica was impatient for the proper doctor to show and to make sure the exam procedures were done correctly and evidence handled properly. She had a call in for Dr. Heath, but she also went up to the OB-GYN floor and got a Dr. McDonald to come down and help.

Dr. McDonald said, “Jenny, this shouldn’t hurt, but it is uncomfortable and humbling. I need to take some swipes of your vagina and we need to document your injuries. I might talk impersonally and I apologize.” She said, “I’m Dr. McDonald. When others come I might allow a short visit but for now, I will limit their presence.”

I thanked her and Monica. I asked if James and a friend could come in. “If James is here he can be in as soon as the exam’s done. Yes, a friend can be with you, but it is hard and either might need to leave.” She documented where I was hit, bruising, bleeding and torn. They needed to do ex-rays to make sure there were no broken bones.

Monica asked questions about what I remembered. I thought I had remembered little, but she got that there was a white van with a broad blue stripe. 4-5 men of different backgrounds. Vasquez, a black man with lighter skin, a white man and another was Latino all from within the city. All of them were in their twenties. I told how they hit me with something across the face and bound my arms, hit me in the stomach. What they said and how they tore off my clothes and ripped off my bra.

Dr. McDonald was able to relate most of the injuries to my accounts of what happened, plus more damage than I had realized or mentioned out loud. An officer specializing in gangs was requested. Someone was getting additional information by questioning James.

My friend Cassie made it to the hospital first and then Ramona and Anne. I gave permission for Cassie to sign for me in granting permission for various procedures and treatment if my ability to make a decision was questioned.

Ramona and Cassie stayed at my bedside as did Monica. Anne was with James and more deeply and she was visibly moved by my injuries. She thought I didn’t hear, but she blamed herself for me being a woman.

“Annie no, you are not to blame. I am a woman! I have friends who surround me, James who loves me.” Monica was not sure what she heard about me being a woman, I could see by her expression, but she put it aside for now. Ramona had a good bedside manner and was a calming presence.

James was back and I cried. “James where were you?” Monica shared, "It was James who saved you from worse." He shared from his perspective of what happened. Part of my hurt was letting go of feelings and resentment as he shared his story. Honestly, I was still disappointed.

I heard a man call in, “FBI and cousin coming in.” Monica was ready to pull her gun when she said, “Unless you are agent Kelley you better halt right there.”

Dougal Kelley showed his face and badge as he came up to me. “Sorry to be here darling, but I am glad to see you.”

Monica asked, “How are you related?” She’s a cousin in the Kelley family. Monica wasn’t buying it, but Dougal presented me with a black, yellow, brown, tan, green and white plaid tartan. He said, “Cry into it, if it helps.” Crying, I took a hold of it as he said, “That’s it, let it out.”

I introduced everybody to him. Anne and Cassie knew him and James had met him first in St. Louis and again in Chicago. Dougal shared that the FBI was in on the investigation. Officer Monica Morgan questioned on what grounds. Dougal shared, “Kidnapping's a federal offense. James told me about the van? Saying, it was a white Chevy, full-size van. The plates were blue and yellow BF__45.” He said, “It is an out of state Jersey vehicle that is being tracked for now.” He turned to Monica, “Officer Morgan do you have any word on the gang possibility?”

She said, “Cougars are the most likely, it’s a male gang going across racial lines. They work Philadelphia and a little in Jersey. Their MO is drugs, numbers, sex, and territory. They use force and intimidation to protect themselves. They’ve been arrested but avoid prosecution by intimidation and threats. Threats have been made and delivered on, though that has never been proven in court. Usually, there are no eyewitnesses.”

“What do you mean usually?”

“Jenny is a rare eyewitness, but I am not sure she will hold up under threats.”

Dougal growled, “Vasquez does not want to threaten her.”

Monica pointedly said, “Agent Kelley, you cannot threaten him that will interfere with the prosecution.”

“O’ I wasn’t threatening him; I was just pretty sure he does not want to threaten her. Jenny, can I look at your injuries?”

A nurse said, “Agent, that isn’t needed.”

He said, “If I didn’t think it was important I wouldn’t ask Miss.”

The Nurse says, “Okay if others go out, but I and another woman need to stay.”

Dougal said aloud, “I would like to ask if my niece Keisha could be in with us.” Keisha was a bit older than me in her mid-twenties. As Dougal looked he asked questions of me. While Monica was not happy, she seemed to have respect for his professionalism.

I asked how she knew of Dougal Kelley. “He’s a noted and decorated FBI agent and more.”

“What do you mean more?”

Monica said, “Well it is hard to determine where facts and legend mix and how true whatever all is.”

I said, “Woe, Dougal is that why it was so easy to deliver us to the arena in Ohio?” He just smiled as Monica looked at him.

“It wasn’t easy, just the right thing. I didn’t know anything would come of it…"

Dougal said to me, “You will learn what is important at the family reunion. Keisha, ‘She’s coming to the reunion.’ He asked, and Keisha approved. When she did, he said the invite is now official. He told me I needed to be invited by two Kelleys.

Dougal was now on his phone with someone, “We need to find Vasquez of the Cougars and to look in his neighborhood for the van. …Good go for it, I will be following in route.”

James was entering the room as Dougal spoke and was preparing to leave. James asked to go with him and Monica charged them both, “Do not go to be part of it.”

Dougal told Monica, “No can do.” And James said, “I’m with him.”

I screamed, “James and Dougal no! James, you will not go if you want to marry this piece of trash! Dougal, we are not related if you walk out on me, I need your strength here!” They both turned around and stopped. They tried to reason with me, but there was no reasoning at that moment.

Monica congratulated me for being so persuasive. She said, “I will need to remember that one.” I reached out for each of them to grasp a hand. I began to cry sharing, “I could not stand it if they or someone else got hurt.”

Dougal was back on the phone, “Billy, I won’t be coming. Don’t be too rough in trying to get information or confessions.”

Monica asked, “Dougal, did you give non-instructions in that order?” He smiled.

Over his equipment came word, “We found the house at 1708 Longfellow, but there is a closed garage with smoke coming out of it two houses down. Dougal told him if that is 1716 break down the garage door, pull the vehicle out and hose it down.”

Marcia questioned his call and he shared, “1716. Jenny, did you say they shared they had another girl?”

I responded “Someone said ‘(Me) She’s the second today. I know that meant there was another person they raped.’”

He said, “There is another life at stake and pursuit is advisable.” They stormed 1716 and caught men trying to get in a tunnel. “Ask them about the other girl? None found Doug and they said we are making a false accusation.”

Dougal said, “Take police with you and do separate interrogations. We want to see who comes up with the biggest list of charges. Get the smaller guys to sing about this and other times.”

Someone asked back, “Doug is that Vasquez guy the leader? He’s tough, he just tried to escape and it took two of us to get his face in the ground and hand-cuffs on him. His nose might have been broken.”

“This is Officer Morgan and you guys better not screw up this case with excessive force...”

“Officer Morgan, Sgt. Squires here Vasquez made the mistake of breaking away. No improper force was used. But his wrist was hurt in his struggle to get away….”


=^..^=

Dr. McDonald said, “Okay let’s get this young woman up to a room and watched closely.”

I said, “I can’t, I need to get to my Mom. She might be dying.”

“You are in no shape to go and your mom shouldn’t see you like this.”

Anne asked, “Doctor, her Mom is gravely ill, is there any possible way?”

Dr. McDonald shared, “I do not advise it. There are injuries we cannot hide.”

I spoke up, “Well, I am known to my family as a poor driver, what kind of an accident could I have been in, to have these visible injuries?”

Dr. McDonald said, “Someone else would need to drive you and… But even that I don’t recommend.”

Nurse Hollister looks at Dr. McDonald before she speaks, “If you are set on going; we will get you cleaned up the best we can and give you some medication to take along… Officer Morgan, can you hold or limit what public information you need to release for a while?”

She said, “They know something happened. We will need to bring some reporter in the loop but I am not sure whom we can trust.” Cassie and Anne share they did. Marsha Miller and a regular reporter could be brought in. Marsha took photos to boot.

Dr. McDonald required me to stay another 90 minutes and to return as she would request. James and Cassie were waiting for me at a side door. She released me to Cassie’s care; without her approval would have meant she would discontinue being my doctor. For now, this would protect my confidentiality and I would not be available for comment.

Anne ran back to our rooms and packed me some clothing. Cassie and I rode with James and Anne would follow to bring James back. I slept most of the way in Cassie’s arms. James drove and Anne navigated our trip most of the way. James took us right to the house…

Story to be continued…

Please give a kudo if this chapter was good. Comments and PM are appreciated.

up
147 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

She a few tears there!

OH FUDGE!!!!!!! Wow that was intense. You go from an emotional high to the lowest you can feel. That brought a few tears to my eyes reading, poor Jenny!

You can only go up from there and it'll be one heck of a rise. I have been apprehensive the last few chapters but you brought back a lot of questions that I haven't had in a while in the story. Good job, can't wait for the next edition.

I'm told STFU more times in a day than most people get told in a lifetime

Jenny's tears are not the pain...

... of injury, but Jenny's hurt of not being a perfect woman. How would James feel about her. And her Mom?

JessieC

Jessica E. Connors

Jessica Connors

If I could find these guys

Renee_Heart2's picture

I'd PERSONALLY hang them by their genitalia
On lighter notes I'm glad for Jenny being a strong woman she is & help her team with the final 4 campion ship undefeated which is hard to do. But she helped big time this year. I hope mom makes a huge recovery & things go better for Jenny.

Love Samantha Renee Heart