Quoth the Raven Chapter 15 The Reaping

Printer-friendly version
Chapter 15: The Reaping

jenken

Two days before New Years Eve, all over the earth, every commercial broadcast was suddenly and simultaneously interrupted. The avenging angel Petra appeared on every TV screen and radio speaking in the language of that station.

“I am Petra, the avenging angel,” Petra declared as she stared at those watching her after five seconds.

“I have been sent by God to put the fear of the Lord into evil doers. This message will repeat every four hours through 8pm Greenwich mean time New Years Eve. No power on earth can prevent my interruption of these broadcasts. I invite you to try to find how I’m simultaneously doing this on every commercial broadcast channel in the language normally used on that broadcast. You will fail.”

After another five second dramatic pause she continued. “I started my mission by confronting pedophiles. So far fifteen have been sent to Hell. When those abusers of childhood innocence attempt to act on their perversion, I will strike them down. The only way they can avoid going to hell is to confess their evilness and accept their earthly punishment. They must then confess their sin before God and beg HER forgiveness. Their eternal fate will depend upon God’s judgement of the sincerity of their repentance. Dealing with pedophiles was simply a warm up for my main task which is to eliminate terrorism.”

“God is furious that HER message of love and peace has been perverted into condoning and supporting hatred and terrorism,” Petra sneered after a ten second pause. “Those who practice or support terrorism will pay for their evil actions. Even worse is the fact there are pastors, imams, mullahs, ayatollahs and others in leadership within their individual faith intentionally misinterpreting the Bible or Koran, perverting the message of God’s love and peace. There will be no forgiveness from God for their betrayal. Because they have led innocent believers astray, they will suffer unspeakable horrors while in eternal damnation in Hell!”

After ten seconds of furious staring she continued. “At the stroke of midnight New Years Eve Greenwich mean time two hours of reaping will commence. I will split into 40 identical avenging angels. I will appear to the worst blasphemers to cleave their blaspheming heads from their worthless bodies with my flaming sword. It will take each of me five seconds to appear before a blasphemer, condemn them to Hell, then sever their head. Each will instantly move to the next target. With my clones I will be reaping 57,600 of those who foster hatred and terrorism condemning them to eternal damnation.

This time there was a twenty second pause as she allowed her words to sink in.

“Think about what will happen,” Petra ordered as she her ferocity transformed into serenity. “After the reaping think about what happened. God also wants you to think about HER! I will appear in St. Peter’s Square in the Vatican City at noon local time on January 6 to talk about God. I’ll need a circular area five meters in diameter roped off on the western edge. I’m inviting leaders of every faith and belief system as well as a political representative of every nation. They will receive an email with a unique code allowing attendance. Those invited will have 48 hours to contact Vatican security, who will be getting the codes, to arrange attendance. I’d like the invited to have seating arranged about the roped off area. You will provide the media full access so what I say can be shared live with the world. Goodbye.”

The simultaneous interruptions of the broadcasts ended as abruptly as they began. At first most thought the interruptions had been of the station they’d been tuned to. But that quickly changed as reports flooded the communications network that indeed every public broadcast throughout the world had been interrupted at the same time for the same message by the same person claiming to be Petra. Since most had seen at least of the peado executions on the internet they easily recognized it was the same Petra. As difficult as that was to comprehend was that each interruption had been done in the language used by each station.

Authorities in every nation searched for what had been done to cause such total interruption but nothing could be found. Indeed, no one even knew how such a total cross-band interruption had been accomplished. Four hours later, Petra reappeared to repeat her five minute message. This time some governments and agencies and most broadcasters were closely monitoring the broadcasts. Again they could find nothing to explain how it was done.

As the message repeated every four hours, despite every effort made to block Petra’s message, none were successful. Every effort was made to attempt to locate the source of Petra’s message. Again nothing could be found.

The broadcast signals went to the antennae or cables as they normally did. However it was Petra’s message that came out. Many stations sought to block Petra’s message by shutting down the broadcast, however, even with the power turned off, the broadcast went out.

Even knowing the message would repeat every four hours no one could even begin to explain how the interruptions were done much less where they originated. The amount of electricity the interruptions would need was mind boggling and should leave some sort of trail but nothing showed. What was even more upsetting was that each message was slightly different than the others although the messages were the same.

As could be expected, North Korea, Russia and Iran as well as many hard line Muslim clerics condemned the broadcasts as an American hoax to frighten them. They reassured their followers that Allah would protect them.

The simultaneous broadcast interruptions and the repeated message didn’t even begin to cause a drain on Jenken as the power vortex in Moselem Cavern provided more than enough energy. Between broadcasts, Jenken dissolved her doppelganger and rejoined her family. They had watched the initial broadcast and if they had not known that Jenken was responsible, they would have been quite concerned. As it was they went about their daily routine with a calm serenity while the nervous conversations of their staff and customers at the Raven’s Perch swirled about them.

At night while the family slept, Jenken sent her doppelganger to the cavern to tap into the power vortex to energize the interrupted broadcasts. After each, she attempted to create the forty Petra clones. Creating the clones was taxing but not undoable. Generating the forty flaming swords strained her ability to maintain control. When she added jumping from target to target, problems arose since it required more power than Jenken could absorb. That issue was easily resolved when instead of creating her doppelganger, she materialized Petra to float in the power vortex. Instantly she discovered that since Petra was over twice as big as Jenken, she could receive over eight times as much power. She also found it took considerably less energy to create a copy of Petra when she was already in that form.

As zero hour approached, Petra was ready to strike. The four hours between the last broadcasts interruption and midnight she created the forty clones and triple checked her control over each. When midnight Greenwich mean time hit, Petra struck. Before the raucous cheers of celebration of the new year were a minute old, four hundred eighty haters, terrorists or their ardent supporters had been beheaded and sent to hell. Their instantly cauterized wounds didn’t bleed or ooze. Most had expressions of abject terror etched upon their faces as their heads bounced to the floor. Over the next two hours the forty Petra clones struck around the world. Reports began flooding across the communications networks that Petra was indeed carrying out the vengeance of the lord. Thousands of people witnessed Petra appear, pronounce the sentence of damnation and behead the offender before disappearing. Hundreds of the beheadings were caught on surveillance video.

After the two hours of non stop mass executions, Jenken collapsed in tears into the arms of her family. It was only after crying for fifteen minutes that she realized she had an unexpected problem. Jen and Ken suddenly found themselves on their own.

“Ahh, Jenken just went away,” Jen said.

“In a big hurry, too,” added Ken.

“Oh God, something must be wrong,” June gasped. “Did she say where she was going?”

“No, but I can still feel her,” Jen answered.

“Yeah,” Ken agreed. “She’s really busy!”

Fifteen minutes later Jenken rejoined her siblings, their face showed confusion and delight.

“Jenken, what’s going on?” JJ asked.

“There has been an unforseen consequence of manifesting Petra in Moselem Cavern,” Jenken answered. “I’d never kept a manifested body that long nor used it to channel so much energy. She was in there for a bit over six hours drawing on the power vortex to pinpoint the targets and energize the forty avenging angel Petras.”

“What happened?” Judy asked.

“Petra became real,” Jenken answered. “The other times when I was done projecting Petra, the body I manifested to tap the power dematerialized when I left the cavern. This time Petra didn’t dematerialize. She’s still there. She became real.”

James frowned. “How was that Possible?”

“I form a doppelganger by drawing on the earth’s positive power emanations and combining it with my essence through my mental tendrils,” Jenken explained. “Then I pinpoint the location I want the Petra clone to appear and give it a mental push. The combination manifests a temporary corporeal body that is in reality simply an extension of myself. The created body can touch and manipulate objects, speak, talk, and use the sword of justice. It a takes a lot of power so at first I projected a copy of myself into the vortex in Moselem Cave. With a real body there I was easily able to absorb enough power to use to project Petra. When I tried projecting 40 Petra’s, the power draw was intense and almost impossible so instead of projecting a copy of myself into the vortex, I projected Petra. Being more than twice my size she was able to absorb more power. I also discovered it was easier to project a copy of Petra if is she was in the vortex. In the past I’d never maintained a projection longer than 20 minutes. This time it was over six hours. The 40 manifestations popped in and out of existence as they moved from target to target so none existed more than 5 seconds. The original Petra in the vortex was real for too long and the massive amount of power that she drew in for that time locked her into that form.”

“Can’t you just dematerialize her?” James asked.

“No,” Jenken replied. “She’s real and she’s now a part of me just like Jen, Ken and I are part of me. Only now instead of having three minds in one body, I have six minds in two bodies.”

JJ was stunned. “Six minds?”

“Yeah,” Jenken sighed. “When I projected a doppelganger, I did so based on myself. My original doppelganger was simply an exact copy of me. Petra is an exact adult copy of me, buffed up quite a bit but still what I’ll look like when I become an adult. The copies are accurate down to my triple chimera and my triparte brain. The only difference was that I, Jenken, am in all three sections of the brain of the doppelganger. We’re mentally locked together so dematerializing her would effect my mind. But she’s trapped in the cave. I have to figure out a way to get her out.”

“You said the cavern is connected to the other caves,” Jane said. “Could she make her way out one of them?”

“No, at places the passages are to small too squeeze through,” Jenken explained.

“It would take weeks to dig our way into her,” James said. “But how would we explain that and get the equipment to do it? How long can she survive?”

“Quite a while,” Jenken answered. “There is plenty of water so she can drink. I should be able to materialize food inside for her to eat.”

Everyone thought about the dilemma but came to no satisfactory conclusion.

“Of course! Thanks Ken!” Jenken sat up smiling. “Ken said that if I can materialize things like food out of the positive energy flow, I should be able to reverse that to dematerialize things into positive energy! Since Petra is in the power vortex, she has virtually unlimited power access. Using her body I should be able to dematerialize stone to make a tunnel! I can have her uncreate the rock to make a straight tunnel from the cavern to a point about 20' below the ground floor of the our new home. Then she can make a stone staircase that will open into the wall of the basement!”

“Okay, that makes a lot of sense. But what will we do once Petra tunnels through?” James asked. “Petra is quite recognizable. How will we explain her?”

Again everyone fell to thinking as Jenken helped Petra plot a straight line course and begin to dematerialize a tunnel.

“Dad, we have relatives in Ireland, right?” JJ asked.

“Yes, but what’s that got to... oh, yeah... an Irish relative would have red hair like Petra,” James nodded.

“With modern clothes, a different hairstyle and make-up, our Petra will only bear a resemblance to the avenging angel,” Judy added.

“We’d still need the paperwork for her from Ireland including a visa to emigrate to the US,” June added.

“I can easily handle that,” Jenken answered. “I have tags in our ancestral home in Castlebar, Ireland. I’ll search the records for a deceased girl who would be in her mid-twenties if she’d lived. With all the family intermarriage I’m sure I can find someone who would be some sort of relative. Then I’ll just tweak the files, get her birth certificate, fake school records, and get her a passport and visa. She can fly into New York, you pick her up and bring her home, and we have a distant cousin living with us.”

“If she’s already here, how can she fly in?” June asked.

“I’ll create a doppelganger in Dublin to make the flight,” Jenken smiled. “I’ll book her first class. When no one is looking I dematerialize her and instantly materialize another copy. That way she won’t become real.”

“Well, my sweet little daughter, I suggest you get busy making Petra’s records,” Jane smiled as she hugged Jenken.

The family celebrated New Years Eve when they dropped the ball in Times Square, New York. By then some of Jenken’s many tendrils had located records she could alter and set to work.

By the time the family arose the next morning, Jade Walsh was a twenty five year old orphan who had dropped out of school to support herself at sixteen. She had contacted a distant family relative in the US, James Raven, who sponsored her for a family visa. Jade had an Irish passport, a US entry Visa, and a First Class ticket for the 4pm Aer Lingus flight from Dublin to JFK in New York. By 3pm Dublin time a Jade doppelganger was in the boarding queue. It was 10am in the Raven home.

“Jade Walsh is in the boarding queue in Dublin,” Jenken announced at breakfast. “Her flight is scheduled to take off in an hour. She should arrive at JFK in New York about 6:30 this evening.”

“You got everything together that quickly?” Judy asked.

“It was easy,” Jenken giggled. “With the New Years Eve holiday most of the record keeping computer systems were shut down so I was free to do what I needed. I was able to easily slide everything through the Irish and US immigration systems because of the holiday, too.”

“So I guess I need to make a trip to JFK,” James sighed. “JJ, Judy, would you like to ride along to meet your ‘cousin’ Jade?”

“Sure, dad,” JJ chuckled as Judy nodded her head.

“You don’t have to go to JFK,” Jenken smiled. “When Jade gets there, I’ll manifest a copy of you and the SUV where no one can see, then have it drive to the terminal to pick Jade up as she exits. Then you’ll just drive away. When you get someplace isolated, I’ll dematerialize everything.”

“You make it sound so easy,” James sighed as he shook his head in amazement.

“Actually, it is getting easier,” Jenken answered sweetly. “The more I materialize things, the easier it gets. Petra already has the tunnel near the house. She should break through to the basement an hour or so after lunch.”

After lunch, James and JJ plopped in front of the TV to watch ESPN. June, Jane Judy and Jenken sat in the kitchen after doing the dishes. The women sat and began discussing what having Jade as part of the family would do to their dynamics. Then Jenken excused herself and headed into the basement to help guide Petra as she dematerialized the stone to create the staircase. June, Judy and Jane tried to figure out new sleeping arrangements assuming Jade would want to be next door to Jenken.

After an hour of discussion, June, Judy and Jane were still discussing the ramifications of having a new member of the family. The door from the basement opened and Jenken and Jade emerged. Jade was wearing a pleated knee-length skirt and kneesox in the red/green/blue plaid of Ireland’s County Mayo. She wore a matching green angora full sleeved angora wool sweater, and a pair of ankle boots with a metal buckle ankle strap with two inch heels. Her red hair had been restyled with softly curled bangs with the rest pulled back into a high bouncy ponytail in back held in place by a Mayo plaid scrunchie. Her green eyes flickered with a hint of mischief and her smile was dazzling. They could instantly tell she was indeed an adult duplicate of Jenken.

“Mom, Mommy, Aunt Judy, I’d like to introduce our cousin Jade Walsh,” Jenken smiled as the they gaped at Jade.

“I’m delighted to see you in person,” Jade spoke up with a delightful alto Irish brogue. “I know it seems a bit awkward but since I’m really just another part of Jenken, I already know you. Only now I’m seeing you from up here rather than down at Jenken’s height.”

“We’re pleased to meet you, Jade,” June smiled as she stood to hug the beautiful amazon.

Jane and Judy quickly joined the group hug. The women were dwarfed by the statuesque redhead. As they parted they continued to size each other up.

“Jenken suggested I change into something less Petra like so we morphed Petra’s outfit into this,” Jade explained.

“Jenken, I didn’t know you could do that,” Jane declared as she once more marveled at her child’s continued evolution.

“Neither did I,” Jenken shrugged. “But after spending all that time dematerializing the stone to make the tunnel, I thought we’d give it a try and it worked. Jade, would you like a Coke?”

“Yes, please,” Jade smiled. “I worked up quite a thirst channeling our morphing abilities. Besides, I’m anxious to see what it tastes like.”

“Please forgive me, Jade,” June spoke up. “I’m being a terrible host. I should have offered you something to drink. Would like something to eat?”

“You’re not my host, I’m part of the family,” Jade replied. “I’ll earn my keep just like the rest of the family. I know you can use an extra hand in The Raven’s Perch. Besides, you won’t have to train me. I already know the routine.”

“Your help would be greatly appreciated,” June smiled. “But don’t you want to go to school too?”

“No, since Jenken and I are linked I already know what she knows so it’d be a waste of time and effort,” Jade replied. “I just want to experience life for a while as I adapt to being an adult.”

“To start you’ll be rooming next to Jenken and myself,” Jane said.

“For now we have to figure out a way to hide the tunnel you just made,” June added.

“Oh, we already took care of that,” Jade spoke up.

The three women frowned a bit as they looked at Jade.

“When I broke through, we could feel the cool air from the cavern flowing into the basement,” she explained. “That’s when Jenken thought about making things by morphing other things. We arranged the tunnel so the stone steps come up just behind the basement wall nearest the cavern. Then we morphed the air flowing in to create an insulated door like on a walk-in freezer. All we need to do is put a padlock on the door to lock it. It’ll keep the cooler air in the tunnel without effecting the temperature in the basement.”

When James and JJ finally tore themselves away from the New Years day sport extravaganzas they were surprised upon first meeting Jade. They were not accustomed to meeting a statuesque beautiful woman who equaled their height.

Things settled down after that. Even though Jade was a physically imposing yet beautiful adult woman the family knew she was adult version of four year old Jenken. By the end of the day Jade had melded into the family structure. After supper, they all dressed warmly and headed into the basement. Jade led the way through the new door leading the excited family down the steps into the tunnel. The each carried a flashlight to illuminate the way as they trudged through the slightly down sloping tunnel floor.

“Turn off the flashlights,” Jade said as they noted a scintillating glow coming from up ahead.

When they did so the tunnel was softly illuminated by flickering green light coming from the cavern. When they exited into the tunnel they gasped in awe. They entered the oval shaped chamber from the northwest, the highest point of the sloping floor. The ceiling at the entry tunnel was about 13' high but rose up to a height of about 38' while the floor sloped down about 13' over the length of the cavern. The other end of the cavern was about 115' away and it was about 38' wide. What caught their eye was the sparkling green scintillating swirling vortex about 6" in diameter about 13' above the edge of a pool. Glistening multicolored stalactites and draperies hung in abundance from the roof. Varicolored sparkling flowstone and glittering crystals covered the walls. Impressive sparkling stalagmites rose from the floor. A scintillating green light flowed through the crystalline accretions illuminating the vast cavern with a warm, welcoming aura borealis type of light. At the southeast end of the chamber was a pool of still water about 25' long and 13' wide that reflected the walls an ceiling like a mirror. The water level was 290' above sea level, one foot above the water level of nearby Lake Ontelaunee. While the rock floor was damp and rounded, they were able to easily walk around the chamber. The water in the pool was crystal clear, cool, and quite refreshing. They spent a half hour exploring. As they headed back to their house they spoke of the mystical power they’d all clearly felt proving the cavern was the center of the place of power.

Jade was permanently psychically linked to Jenken and JK2 so that all Jade did or thought was instantly known to Jenken. In turn, Jenken could share information with Jade before she fully conceived the question. Jenken, JK2 and Jade were now mental triplets. Jen and Ken were still kept in the dark about JK2. As in Jenken, Jade’s third lobe was the one with psychic abilities. Although the brains of JK2 and Jade began to diverge from Jenken from their inception as their thoughts and ideas made them unique they remained irrevocably linked. The three brains communicated with each other with a mere thought. Jenken seldom attempted to force her way into domineering the others and the few times it had happened were at times of great need or for safety. Instead, Jenken consulted with her other entities when differences arose to reach a consensus of opinion. Due to the fact Jenken had no physical body to control, her attitudes and behavior was at the level of a mature and stable adult. Even though Jen and Ken had access to Jenken’s knowledge, they were still children. Jade had come into existence as an adult and it was her maturity that made a major difference between her, Jen and Ken. Mind reading, matter manipulation, power absorption, placing tags and flags, downloading knowledge, empathy and implanting emotions and ideas were among Jade’s psychic abilities.

{:-)

Over the next twenty four hours the reports of the executions flowed in. It was easy to tell who had been on Petra’s hit list as they were beheaded with the wounds cauterized. There was no denying who Petra had been sent to Hell. The toll steadily rose until the 57,600 deaths Petra had foretold were accounted for.

As could be expected in today’s world, the majority had been radical Muslims. But thirty people, Catholic and Protestant, had been beheaded in Ireland and Northern Ireland. In North Korea Kim Jong-un and virtually his entire coterie of cronies were history. Iran was also quite leaderless as virtually every high government officials and thirty percent of the Assembly of Experts who elect the Ayatollah were beheaded with their spiritual leader. In Afghanistan the Taliban leadership and the most fanatic fighters were totally annihilated. Pakistan lost nearly a quarter of it’s upper government officials and military officers. Al Quida and ISIS were without leadership and many of the most fanatic troops were dead. Other Moslem nations suffered high losses in government, military and religious leadership. Throughout Africa the leadership of the various Islamic Jihadist groups was eliminated. Hamas as a group was clearly beheaded. The Islamic insurgents in the Philippines and Thailand became leaderless. In Malaysia and Indonesia the radical leadership of Islamic insurgents along with all hard line clerics died. In Russia terrorists in the North Caucasus republics of Chechnya, Dagestan, Ingushetia, Kabardino-Balkaria, Karachay-Cherkessia and North Ossetia–Alania were executed. China experienced executions among the leadership of Islamic Extremists as well as in it’s upper military and political echelons amongst those who used terrorism to fight the terrorists and control their citizens. Extremist groups and drug cartels in South and Central America and Mexico were also hit hard. Quite a few in the Chinese and Russian government, spy groups, and military felt Petra’s wrath for their support of terrorists.

However it was the supporters of the terrorism in Western Europe and the United States that were the biggest surprises. Several hundred highly placed individuals in business and religious charitable organization world were beheaded. Government sponsored spy organizations and the military in the US, France, Britain, Russia and Germany lost people who had been in positions of power and trust. What really surprised many in the USA was the number of religious leaders who were executed. The adult members of the Westboro Baptist Church had met Petra as had many others who preached hatred against LGBT. All those who practiced gay conversion therapy were beheaded as well as dozens who enjoyed beating up on Gays and transsexuals sending a clear message to those who denounced and hated LGBT. The KluKluxKlan was decimated as were many black panthers and other militant blacks.

The underlings who survived quickly abandoned the groups in which they’d been involved. The groups and organizations simply crumbled into nonexistence much like rats scrambling from a sinking ship. Car bombings and other terrorist acts instantly ceased. Headlines around the world proclaimed that God WAS real. Attendance at religious services around the world soared to the highest levels on record. Muslim clerics who had long deplored the Jihadists but had fearfully held back their concerns broke their fearful silence proclaiming that Islam was a faith of peace. Quite publicly they declared the true faith had been hijacked and perverted by hatred and intolerance. Jihad, they added, had no place in the modern world. They pointed to Petra’s vengeance as proof Allah was angered by the corruption of the true faith. However many of the long oppressed faithful found those pious words to be too little and too late. The remnants of the North Korean military opened the gates to South Korea asking to be formally reunited into one free nation

Despite all the government and institutional investigations, no one had a viable explanation of how Petra had made her repeated simultaneous broadcasts much less how she had carried out the mass executions. Governments and institutions around the world began to scramble. They wanted every conceivable device and instrument focused on St. Peter’s Square in the Vatican and the surrounding area, on the ground, under the ground, in the air, and from space. They were determined to find out how Petra could appear and where she was coming from when she arrived on January 6 at noon.

{:-)

When the Raven’s Perch opened for business on January 2, Jade was a welcome addition to the staff. Naturally since she was simply another aspect of Jenken she fit right in and needed no training since what little Jenken didn’t know was easily downloaded from the other staff. With a bubbly personality, a ready smile and her enchanting Irish brogue she was an immediate hit with the rest of the staff as well as the customers. Everyone accepted the explanation of her origin. Of course there were a few quirks due to Jenken being only four years old but thanks to her mind reading abilities she quickly adapted. That she was an Irish cousin of the Raven’s was entirely reasonable and believable as witnessed by the family comradery. She easily joined in the family band since like Jenken she was able to play every instrument with alacrity.

{:-O

On January 6 the world waited with baited breath for Petra to reappear in St. Peter’s Square. Every available satellite was focused on Vatican City. All commercial and private flights were grounded and the flight zone in a twenty five mile area about Rome was restricted at 11am. The USAF and NATO each supplied two E3-AWACS aircraft which allowed the four aircraft to fly in a five mile circle centered on Vatican City above Rome. Ten helicopters crammed with sensors and detecting equipment hovered a quarter mile out at a height of 1000'. Remote cameras and electronic sensors had been installed to cover St. Peter’s Square from every conceivable angle. Film crews from around the world were set up on the outer perimeter of the square ready to begin live broadcasts. Presidents, Premiers, and Prime Ministers from across the world were in attendance as were religious leaders from every Christian denomination, every Jewish sect, representatives from every Islamic sect, as well as leaders from the Buddhist, Hindu and the their various sects. Most surprising were the druids and Wiccan representatives. The streets of Rome surrounding Vatican City were jammed with the faithful of every faith. The broadcasts went live at 11:30am with the incessant patter of the anchors.

The only thing that showed up on any sensors as everyone waited with baited breath were the inevitable pigeons. Suddenly at 11:57, an emerald green ball of scintillating light about one foot in diameter appeared about 500' above the center of St. Peter’s Square. Everyone’s attention was immediately riveted on the sight. The cameras and sensors showed the roiling light was there. However a source for the ball of light could not be found. It was not being projected nor was it composed of anything but energy. Between 11:58 and 11:58:30 the ball of light expanded to 10' in diameter. The emerald green scintillating light faded away leaving a transparent slightly green ‘soap bubble’ hovering in mid air. At precisely noon, the bubble popped and Petra instantly materialized in it’s place. Wearing her uniform of green leather armor tunic over a short sleeved green chain mail dickie and green metal greaves she floated in the air as she surveyed the area as the entire world gasped. The sensors revealed Petra was not a hologram like projection but seemed to be an actual breathing being with human-like body temperature.

Petra looked about for the minute it took her to descend to ground level landing in the roped off area. For another few moments she regally walked about the circle looking at all in attendance as if sizing them up. Then she spoke while looking over those in attendance as well as into the cameras. Every 30 seconds or so she reached across the roped off area to lay her hand upon the person seated there. “Thank you for coming. Let me begin by saying neither I nor God took any pleasure in the Reaping. Unfortunately humanity was unwilling to rein in the excesses of the blasphemers. Humanity appears to have forgotten that God IS real. Since God exists, so does Satan. God watches humanity and hopes you will use the free will SHE has given to you to make the correct choices. Satan regularly intervenes in humanity, perverting God’s gift of free will to corrupt God’s gifts. Satan uses a two prong attack. First HE twists the teachings of love and peace into judgmental intolerance and hatred. At the same time he corrupts the twin desires of humanity to help your fellow man and for equality. Unfortunately Satan is an expert at perverting the concepts of assisting the less fortunate and equality.”

{:-/
up
208 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Ah, if only this could be so.

Ah, if only this could be so.
Many times I have thought that God is not happy with us and would be sending an avenging Angel to right wrongs created by mankind.
Petra appearing would be a truly awesome sight in my opinion. She could indeed be an Angel sent by God, through his "Police Chief" and "General of all the Army of Angels" in Heaven; that being the Archangel St. Michael.
He is known for his flaming sword, (which Petra also carrying one) and is the Patron Saint of both Police and Military.

Wow

Jamie Lee's picture

Would it be that easy to rid the world of those causing the major problems.

Jenken's is quite the person. With all the power she has, and the evil she could do, she instead does good for all.

A remarkable story, one worth the reading. Wonder what else she'll be doing?

Others have feelings too.

Jade

Being American Muslim, I can tell you with considerable certainty that colonialism and evangelical zeal caused the anger of the radical islamists. If I could I would pass a law that western businessmen must obey the laws of the country where they come from even when they are in 3rd world countries. What jade is doing is a step in the right direction