Quoth the Raven Chapter 12 The World Meets Jenken

Printer-friendly version
Chapter 12: The World Meets Jenken

jenken

While that was going on Adele and Sean were learning the satisfaction and joy of physical work and interaction with the public as they worked the various jobs in The Raven’s Perch. Their former smug narrow superior outlooks had been completely erased. For the first time in their lives they felt satisfaction with their lives. In April Adelle and Sean announced they had purchased the Kutztown Campground - The Nei Dietch Meihl (New Dutch Mill), located on a bend of the Saucony Creek in Richmond Township just 4 1/3 miles from Moselem. Jenken knew the site was just on the other side of the road from Schofer Cave. It had transient and seasonal campsites as well as efficiency apartments. They planned to expand and modernize the facility as well as add activities and attractions.

Just after Easter the Raven’s moved into their spacious state of the art new home. The shared areas were the kitchen, dining room, livingroom, game room formed the center of the dwelling. Four suites consisting of a master bedroom with bath and walk-in closet and two smaller bedrooms that shared a bath projected off the central shared area.

As soon as they moved into the new home, the construction team bean to remodel their former home into the headquarters for Neknej Security.

{:-)

At the end of April the angel voice in Kurt’s head told him to send an e-mail to two popular pop stars as well as one popular Youtube musician explaining the concept of TAMTF and asking for a public starting donation. The request included asking each to be celebrity co-chairpersons and as such to be the public faces of the new charity. Jenken was the Youtube artist and the same request had been sent to all listing the names of the other two. This was done to prevent those investigating Jenken from wondering how he became involved in the new charity. Since the two singers had already been tagged by Jenken, he knew they would be open to such a far reaching and thoroughly open charity.

During the first week of May Jenken used his Face book account to announce he’d been contacted by Kurt Goldstein on behalf of TAMTF to assist in getting the new charity started. Included was the mission statement of the charity and the fact Jenken, via his corporation Neknej Enterprises, had established a dollar per dollar matching donation. For every public donation via the TAMTF website that was tagged ‘match Neknej’, the donation would be matched up to 1 million dollars. For most people Jenken’s mention and generous support of TAMTF was the first they heard of the new charity. Naturally the news agencies picked up the sizable donation and reported on the new charity only further spreading word of the new enterprise. It also brought Jenken into the limelight. The world wondered how a 3 ½ year old could make such a donation. By the next day small donations were steadily flowing into the Tamtf account from around the world. Internet searches for Jenken Raven swamped the search engines. The youtube music videos of The Ravens were gobbled up.

Jenken and Neknej Enterprises were thus brought to full public exposure. Jenken was no longer hiding in the shadows. Requests to Neknej for information about the wunderkind exploded. Neknej had prepared a video biography on Jenken detailing her tragic birth, her miraculous survival, her resultant triparte brain, being intersexed and her chimerism. The hits on the various The Ravens websites exploded and their music downloads soared.

At the time she posted to Facebook Jenken also used her new-found fame to publically contact the two other celebrities to coordinate their efforts. The perky youngster used her childish appearance to her advantage by asking the well known pop stars to join her as celebrity co-chairpersons of the charity. Both were well known for their charity work and enthusiasm in helping those that needed aid. Once aware of Jenken’s uniqueness and as the public response to her Facebook announcement of her support for TAMTF exploded, each had their people check to see if Jenken truly was a three year old polymath and to check out TAMTF. Once the positive investigative results came back, it only took a tiny nudge from Jenken for each to agree to come on board as celebrity co-chairpersons.

The two songstresses set up a simultaneous skype meeting with Jenken. Jenken was simply blown away by their upbeat bubbly personalities. (One drawback of tagging was that it only allowed knowledge and feelings, it did not reflect personality.) Katy Perry is a sparkplug of love and concern publically supporting many charities. The other songstress was Miley Cyrus. The former Disney diva grew out of her tween pop star status and moved into adulthood with a controversial rebellious declaration of being true to herself. Despite that self-indulgent wild rebellious image she is dedicated to helping others and in 2012 ranked second to Taylor Swift in charitable giving. She was also quite vocal in support of LGBT issues. A charity concert in Zurich was scheduled for the beginning of August.

The cyber meeting with Katy Perry and Miley Cyrus had a definite effect on Jenken’s sense of self. Their self confidence and positive identity with femininity touched the innate femininity within her. While mom Jane, grandmom June, and aunt Judy were feminine and self confident, they had not had to deal with an entrenched male dominated business to achieve their success. The men in their lives respected and loved them as equals. But they had, especially Judy before linking with JJ, all felt the sexist walls men have emplaced to keep females in their ‘place’. Jenken’s many female tags were replete with encounters with male resistance to female success. Jenken’s experiences with adult resistance and reluctance toward children as well as her sexual duality were similar. However with her psychic abilities she had not found much to be a significant barrier although she could certainly understand how normal people could be intimidated. Now with more worldly experience, she could see not only those issues, but also the daunting issues facing lesbians, gays, bisexuals and the transgender. Jenken had encountered quite a bit of push-back and outright hostility about her gender presentation although she’d always empathetically soothed those issues. Still, as her real world exposure expanded, she encountered more and more gender role bigotry. It gave her great concern and a lot more sympathy for the LGBT who had to face those issues just to be themselves.

Jen was furious at the ignorant hatred and bigotry. Ken also felt offended and quite angry. Jenken was upset with the status quo and wanted to find a solution but other than forcing the haters to change, which she was quite reluctant to do, she met with little success. However, those who were ambivalent about the issues could be nudged into supporting LGBT rights.
With Jenken’s full emersion in girlhood, Ken had spent over six months being submerged in Jen’s girlishness. Looking at their triparte existence, he admitted he really felt no need to express his masculinity especially since males in general were too concerned with their machismo presentation to allow themselves to freely express themselves. Their true selves were suppressed for the sake of manly appearance. When he really thought about it, he realized he was transgender! This only reinforced Ken’s decision to yield his masculinity and fully present as a girl. When Ken announced his decision to go female the family voiced their concerns but Ken had no problem convincing them that he was transgender. With that he fully immersed himself in the girlishness of her triparte existence.

What Jenken also discovered was that while males expected females to be at least somewhat subservient, few could resist bubbly femininity. In the two songstresses she saw that at times they used their girlishness to get around male reluctance without compromising their integrity. In their own way all three were decidedly girlish yet firm in their goals and desires.

{:-)

With spring upon them Jenken insisted Kirsten accompany her on a hike up Moselem Hill. Kirsten was still in awe of the three and a half year old wunderkind marveling at her intellect and business acuity. As they hiked up the power line right of way Jenken paused.

“I’m about to blow your mind,” Jenken giggled. “Please don’t be startled by what’s about to happen. Remain still and be quiet.”

Kirsten watched as Jenken closed her eyes, spread her arms wide and tilted her head back until her face pointed to the sky. Kirsten shivered as she felt a pleasant tingling slowly envelop her. It only took her a moment to realize some sort of energy was emanating from Jenken. Soft scrambling noises began to come from the brush and forest surrounding them. First to appear was a squirrel in the branches of a tree, then another, soon over a dozen. Then rabbits began to hop from the underbrush to surround Jenken, many rubbing against her legs. Birds began to sweep in chirping and chittering. A bluejay landed on her extended right forearm. A cardinal on her left. A robin landed on her shoulder. Kirsten’s mouth dropped open in awe of what she was seeing. Louder noises came from the trees on the right. A large buck with velvety points of his emerging rack led first one than four does accompanied by five spotted fawns. Raccoons, chipmunks, birds of every description descended upon the adorable child. Kirsten realized Jenken had been right... her mind was blown... or so she thought.

“Welcome everyone,” Kristen heard Jenken say. Or so she thought until she heard the birds and animals respond with their own hellos and welcomes. Her eyes flew wide open as she realized she could understand the animals!

“I never revealed my psychic abilities to you,” Jenken smiled. “In addition to all you know I can do I’m also an interspecies arbitrator. I can summon and talk to the animals and birds. The tingle you felt was my message going out to invite them to meet me and guarantee their safety. The predators know not to hunt until five minutes after I dismiss everyone. Besides, they also enjoy the chance to be able to freely and openly communicate with each other.”

“How...” was all Kirsten could say.

“It’s part of my abilities,” Jenken answered as they began walking uphill with the birds flying about them and the animals scampering about. “It’s a result of the injuries I suffered when mommy was hit by the debris of the cash register. Those psychic abilities are how I’m able to be such an effective daytrader.”

The pair continued talking as they climbed while the conversations with and between the animals flowed about them. They emerged into the overgrown field at the top of the hill and walked to the center standing upon the bare rock. Kirsten had been there several times while scoping out the lay of the land. It was a beautiful peaceful site. But now that she was with Jenken she could feel the raw power of the earth.

“This is a place of power,”“ Jenken told her. “It’s a focal point of the earth’s natural essence. It’s always here and it makes you feel good whenever you’re here. I’m like a lightening rod in that I draw the power together and concentrate it. That’s what you can feel. I can channel that power and use it for good. This is why I bought the hill. I need it protected as well as my family.”

“I can understand that,” Kirsten replied as she looked on in amazement at the variety and number of animals and birds that continued to arrive. “I guess fencing it is out of the question.”

“Yes,” Jenken smiled. “In fact, I’d like to open this area up to the public. You don’t have to worry though. I can help with the security. Look around you. You’re seeing the sharpest eyes and the best senses of hearing and smelling in the world. They are also quite unobtrusive. No one would be suspicious of living sensors.”

“The birds and animals...” Kirsten gasped as she looked around understanding how the animals were constantly aware of all that happened around them.

“We’ll have to provide safety and food and perhaps shelter for them,” Jenken smiled. “If we provide the predators with all their food they’ll stop hunting and devote their time to observing. All of them will continue living their lives and be our eyes and ears.”

Kirsten nodded her head. “How will they notify us when something is up?”

“I’m working on that,” Jenken said as she explained her ability to tag and flag brains. “Right now I’m the conduit. I already have all these animals and birds tagged and flagged. Whenever one of the flags is triggered I instantly know. I can jump into their brains and see what set off the flag. I’m working on a system that can do that for me. The problem is each brain frequency must be isolated from the swirling mass of frequencies. I do it naturally but creating supersensitive devices that can reliably do it is daunting. Plus each brain will have to have it’s own device. Once I get that accomplished I’ll need to develop a way to ‘read’ what triggered the flag.”

“That sounds impossible,” Kirsten nodded.

“It is,” Jenken giggled. “Current science and medicine can only detect a tiny portion of individual emanations and then only if the brain is immersed in a sensor array. Even then they don’t fully understand what they find. Trying to find those weak frequencies more than a foot or so from the brain is far beyond current mechanical abilities. However, since I can do exactly that, I have the advantage of knowing what to look for and am making progress to develop a living system.”

“Anything you come up with will have to be secure, isolated and totally off the grid,” Kirsten nodded. “It’ll have to be protected from EMPs and have an independent power supply.”

“That shouldn’t be too difficult,” Jenken said. “Any thing I devise will be biological, not mechanical. I’ve had some success tweaking insect brains to monitor individual animal brain frequencies so I know I’m going in the right direction. However, I need a secure private laboratory to make real progress.”

“You’ve tweaked insect brains...” Kirsten asked totally awed by the wunderkind.

“Yeah. I can ‘see’ into living organisms at the sub cellular level and telekinetically manipulate individual cells,” Jenken replied. “I’ve used insects because they’re short lived and not really sentient. However if I move up to more complex brains to accomplish what is needed then I face the moral dilemma of subverting a sentient being. You don’t have to worry about a ‘Planet of the Apes’ scenario. I’m not doing genetic manipulation which would be self replicating. Everything I’ve done and will do is not self replicating nor will I allow it to become self aware. But I will need a state of the art secret and secure bioengineering lab and a small knowledgeable staff to assist. I’ve already screened people with the skills I need and they are psychologically open to doing what is needed.”

Kirsten felt her mind spinning. “How can you do that?”

“I have virtually every human being tagged,” Jenken said. “I have those in the business and financial world flagged to give me a heads up on upcoming situations that will create profit scenarios on the stock market. It’s why I’m so effective with my day trading. Any knowledge I need, I can tap into tagged individuals who have the knowledge and retrieve it.”

Kirstens mind was boggling. “Is that how you found me and the others?”

“Yes,” Jenken answered. “I can download knowledge without touching a person’s individuality. I needed a head of security who was LGBT so I searched those who were capable. You floated to the top of the list as the best qualified. I only probed deep enough to find out if you were honest, trustworthy and open to new situations. Although I can probe into a person’s private thoughts, I have only done so on a handful of individuals in order to help them. You nor anyone on the staff have been probed below surface thoughts. Your inner being is secure.”

“This is a hell of a lot to take in,” Kirsten declared as she looked around at the still talking animals and birds.

“That’s why we’re here,” Jenken sincerely replied. “As head of security I had to come clean to you.”

Kirsten smiled. The amazing kid had spunk.

Jenken thanked the animals for attending then dismissed them with the promised safe conduct time. Then she and Kirsten headed downhill.

Over the next month the unfinished 50' by 30' four carriage house cum garage by the mansion was remodeled as a state of the art biolab. A lab director was hired along with a 3 person crew. The director oversaw the renovation and equipped the lab with state of the art equipment.

{:-)

In mid May the Neknej Enterprises day trading account reached $100 billion. The eyes of every major brokerage firm in the world were on Jenken as were those of dozens of governments. No one could figure out how a toddler could so effectively and consistently manipulate twenty international stock exchanges. While a few other traders had very occasionally hit a 50% profit for a week, none had ever managed it for two consecutive weeks. Yet Jenken had made a weekly 50% profit for thirty seven straight weeks! If the profits had been made in one stock exchange, they could assume there had to be some sort of insider trading. But to have done so in twenty exchanges across the world... there was no way only one person could be consistently getting insider info from each. They searched and searched but not find even a hint of impropriety.

As before, Jenken kept an eye on those investigating her which was especially easy since she had all the players tagged and flagged. She had plenty of damning evidence on all who were investigating her. If they started getting nasty in their investigations they found themselves scuttling for cover. One of the things Jenken decided was to keep the day trading account at $100 billion, transferring all excess into Neknej’s cash accounts at the end of trading each week. The excess money would be used in several ways. Valid charities throughout the world would receive 10%. Real estate investments would take 50%. The other 40% would be for discretionary spending, prioritized by the Raven family and the staff of Neknej. The weekly cash transfer to Neknej Enterprises never dropped below $50 billion.

To fulfill Jenken’s goal to protect the positive power sites located near her home from corruption as well as to provide a safe place to recharge her spirit, she launched her plan in mid May. To do this she started a tax-exempt subcomponent of Neknej Enterprises, the Maidencreek Area Independent Dynamic Environmental Narrative, or MAIDEN. The project would protect the local linked places of power while at the same time preserving the environment and opening the protected area for environmentally friendly protective hiking/bike riding/horse riding and rafting/kayaking/canoeing while simultaneously preserving farmland from development. Jenken allocated the first weekly $50 billion dollars withdrawn from the day trading account and placed it in Neknej cash accounts to fund the project. JJ and Judy would head the project when they graduated from KU at the end of May.

The first step was JJ and Judy taking Jenken to every farm and property that would be directly impacted by the MAIDEN plan to explain the purpose and to either purchase or long term lease the land that would be involved. Since all were local and were well acquainted with the Raven Family and the Raven’s Perch they agreed to the meeting. Even though most of the sites Jenken wanted were not for sale Jenken used her psychic abilities to create a positive atmosphere that put the owners at ease. It was easy for Jenken to mentally probe each owner to find out what it would take to make a deal. Offering 50 percent more than market value many sales or generous renewable long term leases with first right of purchase were agreed upon. Neknej Enterprises bought the properties containing Onyx Cave, Dreibelbis Cave, Dragon Cave, Crystal Cave and Schofer Cave. All the remaining homes and property in Moselem as well as those nearby along Church Hill Road and Gehret Road were purchased outright which brought all of Moselem Hill under Neknej control. In addition the needed strips of property bordering the Saucony Creek and Maidencreek were purchased or leased. The corporation paid for all development and subdivision fees as well as any taxes. This allowed the farmers to continue living and working on their farms but with significant bank accounts to back their efforts.

Jenken also used her psychic ability to expedite getting the Federal, State and local variances and permits needed to make Maiden a reality. Everything planned was designed for minimal environmental impact and in fact sought to restore and preserve as much as possible to pristine condition.

MAIDEN was designed to establish and maintain a massive outdoor hiking-biking-horse trail complex along the final six miles of the Saucony Creek as well as the Maidencreek from the WK&S Railroad in Kempton south to Moselem. The two streams would also be used for rafting/canoe/kayaking. The WK&S Railroad, a tourist railroad, although successful was chronically low on funds. MAIDEN stepped in to bankroll operation. Included as part of the deal was financing allowing the WK&S to hire several full time employees who would upgrade the track and facilities as well as oversee the reconstruction of the track reconnecting the short line to the Conrail tracks in Evanstown. Stone arch bridges http://www.flickr.com/photos/ddelay/433028478/ would be constructed across Moselem Creek and the Saucony Creek to carry the reinstalled tracks. Once the reconstruction was completed, the relaid track would be leased to the WK&S Railroad for inclusion in it’s rail tours. Two existing covered bridges, one over the Saucony and the other over the Maidencreek, would be integrated into the tourism plan. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hNnESwrKTcM Start 1:02 to 3:16

Crystal Cave was a functioning business. http://www.crystalcavepa.com/video/crystal_cave.wmv Onxy Cave had been a functioning business but had been closed for thirty years and needed to be upgraded for reopening. Dragon Cave, Dreibelbis Cave, and Schofer Cave would be restricted admittance since the entrance of each was narrow, slippery, and sloped sharply downward. Only experienced spelunkers would be allowed access. It would take two years for the entire project to be completed. The village of Virginville was destined to be the hub of MAIDEN. The area businesses would prosper greatly from the tourism. One of those businesses was the campground owned by Adelle and Sean Murphy.

With a second dose of $50 billion funding, MAIDEN donated $10 billion to the Berks County Agricultural Land Preservation Board which oversees the implementation of the Berks County Agricultural Conservation Easement (ACE) Program. Easements prevent the development of farms for any other purpose other than agricultural production, permanently preserving large clusters of farms. The ACE Program encourages landowners to make a long-term commitment to agriculture by offering them financial incentives and security of land use as well as to protect farming operations from complaints of public nuisance against normal farming operations. Spending an average of $7.5 million a year since 1989 Berks County has preserved over 66,000 acres of farmland which ranks it first in Pennsylvania and third in the nation of preserved farmland. Having spent $195 million since 1989 Neknej’s massive donation would allow the program to explode.

Up to that point each Neknej building had a small electric generator as a back up energy supply. With the purchase of all the properties in Moselem, Jenken declared she wanted an independent self contained electric power grid. To that end she ordered a solar panel array covering an area 200' wide and 1000' long parallel to the Maidencreek starting 400' southwest of PA 662 WITH vertical windmills around the perimeter. It was also decided to put all utilities in the underground tunnels that connected all Neknej buildings with Neknej installing and maintaining the infrastructure

In addition, the deteriorating four span bridge that carried Pa 662 across the Maidencreek was slated by the State for replacement. Built in 1932 with a 50 year life expectancy it had already exceeded it’s design by over 30 years. The design the State had settled upon would construct a replacement bridge immediately south of the current span. Neknej offered to pay for the entire cost of construction if the design was altered to allow the soon to be reconstituted railroad to pass beneath the new bridge. This would require the former railbed to be lowered 20' leaving it 15' above the Maidencreek and above the flood line. With a tiny bit of mental nudging the State approved the plans.

{:-)

The Biolab was up and running by the first week of June. Just like the mansion, the south/rear wall of the building was cut into the slope. A well concealed secret room 45' by 45' by 15' high was constructed into the hillside. The staff had set up the small hidden room with everything needed to keep insects alive. After a lot of research Jenken selected the white pine weevil as his host insect. While dangerous to pine trees in the wild, the weevil is not aggressive and with the right conditions can live fro 2 to 3 years. Jenken had the staff set up 150,000 individual incubator nests. The staff was to feed the insects and record their health and longevity with the ostentatious goal of determining how to extend their life. Each weevil was numbered and charted in a master data base. For his part Jenken psionically tweaked the brain of two insects to correspond to a tag of a particular bird, mammal, or reptile that formed the living grid around the Neknej Enterprises holdings. When the flag in the living grid actuated, it pinged the two insects. Jenken instantly knew the location of whatever created a ping, knowing the distance and direction from him to the ping. With three pings, he automatically knew the distance and direction the connected pings were from each other. Although the insect mimic pings all came from the lab room, there was enough separation that Jenken could triangulate the location of the original ping. By installing an ultra high intensity ultra sensitive detection system in the lab, it was possible to detect the simultaneous triple ping. From there it didn’t take much effort to set up a GPS grid that could pinpoint to within 6 inches of the original ping.

The difficult part was reading the pings. For that Jenken needed a sentient brain. She solved that issue by having the staff set up a collagen scaffolding of a cerebellum explaining she was going to attempt to clone part of her brain. While stunned, they had already learned there was little Jenken set her mind to that she couldn’t accomplish and agreed to assist her effort. After Jen and Ken fell asleep, Jenken mentally reached into Moselem Cave placing several of her tendrils in the power vortex to tap the earth’s essence as a power booster. Using her well honed reiki ability she plunged inside her body to harvest a few hundred stem cells from the layer of stem cells located over the ventricles deep within her brain. Next she guided the stem cells through her circulatory system to her nose, jamming them into a capillary located in her right nostril. At that point she induced the stem cells into stasis and surrounded it with a thin protective layer of pure essence. Cautiously she opened the tiny capillary until a small drop of blood oozed from the hole. Carefully she telekinetically grasped the encapsulated stem cells she’d harvested and drew them through the hole. As she healed the small hole she’d made in her nostril, she moved the stem cells out of her bedroom and out of the house. Once outside she flew the encapsulated cells to the biolab and into the secure lab room.

Jenken guided the stem cells to a carefully prepared lab dish that would bathe them in a fluid that provides oxygen and nutrients. Then once more utilizing her reiki ability she pushed the cells to multiply. When Jen and Ken woke in the morning, Jenken kept a close watch on the rapidly growing stem cells. After two days they had quadrupled at which point she moved the large mass of stem cells to a plastic skull with a brain shaped scaffold made from collagen immersing the entire thing in an oxygenated nutrient bath. Telekinetically she strategically planted the stem cells inside of the scaffold. Once all was in place she once more she pushed the stem cells to multiply and to begin to differentiate into the various cells found in the cerebellum. As blood vessels and veins formed she made sure they were identical to her own.

As her cloned brain developed, Jenken carefully monitored every detail. The staff was simply amazed as they monitored the effort. As the brain approached full development she projected several tendrils into the clone brain to instill her personal essence thus occupying and taking over the brain. Jenken applied a great deal of her telekinetic abilities to the newly made brain to ensure the development mimicked her cloned brain was intimately linked to the insect/living grid and able to interpret all pings. Since the clone brain had no connection to any physical sensations, it eagerly accepted Jenken’s imprint thus becoming a psychically linked twin. Jenken found it quite easy to develop a cloned brain/computer interlink. If a ping proved to be a security threat, the cloned brain could notify security of the threat as well as the severity and location. Since Jenken had her cloned brain tagged, any alert issued to security also went to her. Anytime a weevil seemed to be failing/dying, Jenken immediately knew and linked a new insect to the group to replace the fading component.

It took a weeks of carefully guided forced growth for the cloned brain to reach maturity. When the cloned brain reached the point where the nutrient bath was no longer able to sustain the continued growth, Jenken connected a triply redundant artificial life support system consisting of an artificial heart, a small dialysis machine, an artificial lung and an automated nutrition system. Jenken labeled her cloned brain Jenken 2.0 or JK2. It was intimately connected to and an extension of Jenken’s original brain.

Under Jenken’s guidance JK2 began reviewing and updating the psychic links to every mammal, reptile, bird, and insect withing a10 mile radius of Moselem. Those who knew Jenken recognized JK2 as Jenken and trusted their friend. It took three days to establish an interlocking grid that could detect any and all intrusions into and through the perimeter. These links would also allow Jenken to tag anything with a brain that entered or was born within the area thus maintaining complete coverage. JK2 also linked to a state of the art computer system with which she could communicate with the world. It featured an artificial voice that sounded just like Jenken. Jenken 2.0 linked her computer to that of Neknej Security. The explanation was that it was an experimental security and alarm system.

While she’d never really encountered any limits on her ability to monitor her trillion plus tags, the paired insect brains and her cloned brain greatly increased her ability to monitor her tags and flags.

James and June grew increasingly concerned Jenken was trying to do too much but as she’d done with Jane, JJ and Judy, she soothed their concerns and convinced them she was no where near overloading herself. They were also concerned that Ken had been subverted by the continual feminine presentation. The were simultaneously right and wrong. Although Jen and Ken were only four, since they were so intrinsically linked with Jenken, it was impossible that their childhood was not effected. The youngsters still thought independently but the exposure to Jenken as well as the need for Jenken to facilitate their bodily communication and coordination effected them. Their innocence and naivete were intact but their exposure to the adult activities Jenken performed had an effect. Both were far beyond normal four year old maturity which thus effected their play and interests. In addition, being so intimately connected with femininity only confirmed that Ken was transgender. Jenken assured the adults all was well and that Jen and Ken were deeply involved in their triple identity.

While there had been no criminal incidents at the Raven’s Perch, at times people became a bit over excited to be near Jenken. The security guard was easily able to handle all issues. The family agreed they had acted wisely in setting up the security before it was really needed. Neknej Security had already made arrangements to have the Raven’s Perch as well as the rental homes and the Neknej building and homes fitted out for a top of line security system.

{:-o
up
188 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

I would say that what Jenken

I would say that what Jenken is trying to do and is doing now, is in most peoples minds boarding on Science Fiction rather than science fact. She apparently has the abilities to possibly cure all forms of diseases and illnesses, if allowed to do so. That just in and of itself would be wonderful; especially for all those who suffer from them, as well as their families who suffer right along with them.

Positive choices

Jamie Lee's picture

With the abilities Jenken possesses, she could have gone over to the bad side and taken over the world.

Instead, she gives the evil doers something to think about by taking their money and showing the world the kind of people they really are.

This is a neat story to read.

Others have feelings too.