Drew & the Half Term Break Chapter 42c

Printer-friendly version


Drew & the Half Term Break
by Sharphawlad
A Gabyverse fanfiction

Chapter 42c Kalley,Halley & Randell
The following day the three of them went to watch the team race in their first American match. Gaby came in first with Maddy & Cat joint second and Jules coming in third place. There was quite a cheer as the team went to collect the winner’s prize.

They received their prizes of the president of the American federation.” He said, “Congratulations on winning the race.” “Ladies and gentlemen if you did not already know our first and third place winners are the daughters of the international word champion Jenny Bond.” “Our first place winner had already taken the junior British & European titles and is now trying to match her mother by taking the American title.” “Today’s win puts her in contention to be the junior world champion.
“I believe she has also brought her own cheerleading team & she has agreed to perform with the Sherwood foresters for us.”

Gaby said, “Actually the Sherwood Foresters are going to be joined by American friends the Virgins of Virginia and we have worked a display for you.” A few minutes later all of them were performing for the audience. A great cheer went up as they all performed.

Two lads who happened to have been competitors were seething that they had lost to girls. One said, “I am going to show those bitchs who is who.”

The second one said, “I do not like losing either but you must admit they are very good.”

“I am not going to be shown up by some bitch from abroad.”

Katrina herself managed to link in with hatred and loathing coming from one of the boys.

Katrina decided to try and diffuse the situation she could see brewing. Katrina found the second boy and talked to him. “Hi I am Katrina we had a close fought race.”

“We sure did and it is the first time we have been beaten by a bunch of girls.”

Katrina said if it is any consolation the winner is the British & European Champion.”

“My friend and I normally have the field to ourselves and he is taking it hard been beaten by girls.”

“For myself though I realise from our timings we are only seconds behind the best.”

The boy said, “Are you entered for many more races over here?”

Katrina said, “We are in races every week while we are over here for the next three months.”

“Oh my Randell is going to be going crackers if he finds out.” “His father will be forcing him to compete against you & he will be in for a belting tonight because he did not win.”

Katrina said, “I am truly sorry for your friend but we cannot just throw a match because another competitor will get beaten up by his father.” “I can say though if your friend is truly in danger then we would be willing to help him.” Randall’s father would punish him even if he even came second which I doubt either of us ever will.” “We both were going full pelt against you all. “There was never any chance that we could have beaten you.” “But poor Randell will get hell though because he did not win.”

Zelda said, “Katrina would you like to introduce your friend.”

“Oh Aunt this is Callum he was one of the first two boys in the race. He was telling me his friend will get beaten by his father because he lost and it will be worse because he lost to females.”

Zelda said, “Callum would you like to tell me what has been happening.”

“Well everything is ok so long as Randall is winning. I can easy beat him but to save his hide I let him win. I though still push him to the limit.” Poor Randall even though I was letting him win me I was getting the maximum out of him.”

“Even at school he has to be the best coming second is not in his father’s nature.” “His father will sure as eggs are eggs give him a thrashing because he got beat by girls.” “It will not make any difference that your friend is the British & European Junior champion.”

Zelda said, “I can give you a phone number to call if he comes to you after he is beaten up.” “Alternatively come here & we will give you help. Sorry we cannot do anything before Randell is hurt.”

Callum brought a pendant out and said, “Zelda will you promise on this that should I require help it will be given.”

Zelda smiled and said, “Callum I should have spotted you long ago.” “How is your mother Halley?”

“Mum goes by the name of Linda these days & nobody knows that name.”

“Well I think it is about time I did.” “I will come home with you as I need to speak with your mother.”

Zelda drove Callum back to his home. As he opened the door a voice said, “Callum how did the race go?”

“We lost to some girls mum.”

“Oh dear I better be prepared for Randell running round here.” “Mum I have brought somebody with me.” “I made her promise on your pendant that she would help us.”

“Callum I have told you not to use that to make promises like that.”

“Young lady I am sorry for my son’s behaviour. Sometimes I wish I was with my sisters. Callum can be a handful but he has a good heart.” “Sorry I was thinking of home.”

“So Halley you are thinking of home & your family.”

“I wish I had never fallen out with my mother and sisters.” “I left that night I took mothers pendant that Callum had you swear on.”

Zelda said, “Well Callum as you chose to wear it then it is yours now.”

“Halley as it is late can you put me up tonight?” It then registered in her brain that she had been called Halley.

Halley looked at Zelda and then at Callum. “Callum where did you find this girl?”

“Mum is something wrong your face has gone white like you have seen a ghost?” “My friend here is with the winning team & it was her friends that came first in the race.”

Halley said, “I think before the night is out I will need your expertise.” “So you are with the winning team are you?” “Can we join the team?”

Zelda said, “You never left the team Halley.”

“Mum you are talking in riddles and so is my friend Zelda.”

Callum can you go and get washed and changed and I will make tea.” “Oh & put on your best outfit.”

“Mum?”

“Please do as I say?”

“Yes mum.”

“So that is my grandchild Halley?”

“Yes mum that is Callum & you will shortly meet Calley.”

“I am sorry for all that I said and did Mum.”

Zelda said, “I was equally to blame for the argument.” “Now when is the other problem likely to occur?”

“He has some time yet as his father will not get home to around midnight.”

“Tell me what you have been doing?” “Well I did have a job I liked but we have been taken over by a multinational & we are due to get a new management team shortly.” “Everybody is scared for their jobs.” “Oh what is the company name? “Well at the moment we are called Goddess international & we manufacture make up for many well known brands.”

“I worked my way up to the position I hold without any magic.” “I fear though that I will also be down the road.” “Mind you I can always sell up and return home now that we are reunited.”

Zelda said, “I am here for three months then I have to return home with the team.”

“Mum it is a bit of a come down for you to be nurse maid to a cycle team.”

Zelda said, “They are not exactly just a cycle team.”

“Mum I will go for your pendant and give you it back.”

“No it is Callums now let it protect him.”

Calley came down stairs. “Mum you said my best dress so I put it on.”

Zelda smiled and said, “Calley you will make a beautiful bride one day.”

“Mum you told Zelda my name.”

Zelda said, “Calley come here please.” “Your mother and I have being talking she thinks she is going to lose her job.” “I happen o know where there is a similar one
going although it is back in England.”

“Mum if you went back there you could find Grandma & my aunts and be a family again.”

“Would you like me to do that Calley”?

“Yes mum I would but I am also scared what will happen to Randall once we move.” “I wish he lived with us.”

They continued to talk when there was a knock at the door. Calley went to answer
it. There weeping with blood pouring out of her was Randall. Calley called 911 and an ambulance arrived. Randall was taken to St Angela's hospital. The medical staff took photos of Randall before he was treated.

Calley went with the ambulance while Halley & Zelda followed in a car.”

Halley said, “I am his god mother I should have stepped in before now.”

The Doctor asked Randall who had done this to him. Randall looked at Calley who was still in her dress and replied.

“Doctor Can you call the police officer in here please I will make a statement when mother arrives.”

Halley arrived with Zelda the officer looked at Zelda and said your other daughter is in here Madame. “

Randall said, “Mum the officer wants me to give a statement to them.”

Halley said, “Ok tell them who it was. That your father is responsible and why.”

The officers took notes and said, “You are sure on this.”

Randall said, “This was because I tried my best and lost to several girls who were better than me in a cycle race.”

The officer called for a team to go and arrest the father. They got to the house to find he was waving a gun about and shouting. “I am going to kill you little sissy. Hell you could not even beat a girl.”

When the officers asked him to put the gun down he answered by taking pot-shots at then. The officers had to reply and shot the father dead.

A little while later a female officer came to say could she speak? “Madame your husband has been shot and killed when he started to shoot at officers and they had to reply.”

Randall burst into tears and said, “What am I going to do now dad is dead.” Halley explained to the officer that Randall had lived with his father.”

Calley said, “Silly you still have us. You do not think mum is going to throw you on the street do you.”

“Mum Can I come home with you?”

The doctor came in and said, “Are you Randall’s mother?”

Zelda said, “Yes this is Randall’s mother.”

“Madame I need to talk to you about your child.” “The assault his father carried out was very serious.” “Beside the cuts and bruising and several ribs damaged along with other damage your child is going to require a considerable amount of time in hospital. We can treat the child here or we can transfer the child to a hospital of your choice.”

Halley said, “Can you give me 24 hours as I need to contact my firm to see if Randall is covered with my insurance.”

Zelda went outside with Halley. Halley said, “Mum if I say we will transfer Randall to a hospital of our choice can some of your friends treat him?”

Zelda said, “Halley actually a team will be arriving to do our assessment on Randall vey soon.”

Halley went back in the hospital and said, “Doctor I have had a word with my employers & they are sending a medical team to check over my child prior to been transferred.” As she was speaking an ambulance arrived along with driver & medical team. In addition a car also pulled up and the occupants got out.

The doctor looked at the documents and then said, “I cannot fault these documents.”
He vanished and returned later looking visibly shocked. With him was the Hospital Administrator. “Madame the Doctor has just informed me of this case. Normally I do not get involved with cases but in this case I have had to intervene. I have ordered our best consultants to give the child a check over. While they are doing that would you all like to come to the conference room? I have arranged a meal for you all.”

“I understand you also have the child’s father in the morgue.” “My doctors want to carry the autopsy out on the Father.”

“I can see no problem with that in fact if your staff do it then it will help me as I was going to have to call somebody in to do it.”

“As you are doctors I will tell you what my team were going to recommend to the mother that the child is operated on. The father has irreparably damaged the genital area and we recommend total removal.” “This on its own is going to cause problems for the mother & for the child.”

Calley went back to Randall and said, “They are discussing you apparently the doctors here want to make you a girl because your dad had damaged your genitals. Mum wants her doctors to check you over before any decision that affects you is made. She says thankyou for calling her mum.”

“Calley does your mum mind you dressing like you are.”

“Apart from going to school or racing I am usually dressed similar to how I am now. In fact there has been several times you nearly caught me dressed as Calley.”

“I wondered who the girl was I kept seeing at the house but I never realised it was you.”

“Randall mum is making arrangements to be your mum regardless of what else happens. Mum has the offer of a new job back in England.”

Randall said, “If she takes it I presume I will come as well.” “Do you think mum would mind if the doctors are correct.”

“Well let’s put it like this I do not mind having a sister if you do not mind a part time sister.”

Several new doctors came in & asked Calley to leave. Randall said, “No my sister stays while you examine me.” They first checked the face over and then the body.

“Have you been taking any drugs Randall?” One doctor asked.

Randall said, “No but I know what you are getting at.” “It started about a year ago & I told dad but he said it was nothing & that sometimes it happened.”

“Recently I have been dodging sports & gym & father found out the day I lost the race.” “So this was an extra Punishment.” “Can I see dad I know he is dead but I would like to say goodbye.”

The doctor said, “Randall we just need to do a blood test on you and take a mouth swab.” “While the test is being done I will take you in a wheelchair to the Morgue.”

“Dr can I ask you a question or two while you push me.” “If your examination of me
comes to the same conclusions as the hospitals doctors I presume then you will go ahead with my transformation.”

The doctor said, “Before we did anything to you I would want to talk to you.”

“Well doctor you are talking now so ask me what do you want to know.”

“Well Randall nobody has asked you what you think.”

Randall said, “Actually Calley did ask me and I said would she accept me as her
sister.” “So long as Calley & Mum accept me then the rest do not matter.”

Silver or Mercury
Gaby, “Joanne kneel down in front of me. Now put your hands palms upwards in front of me. No apparent sign at all. Cloe do the same please.” Cloe had a design on her wrist. “Joanne as you where adopted by Festival you also should have had the same sign. Is there some item or Jewellery you never take off?”

Cloe, “From being a baby he always had a silver band round both ankles. We never did find a way to remove them.”

Gaby, “Ankles please Joanne & we will find out who your parents actually are.”
Joanne, “The bands seem to grow with me & I tend to forget they are there.”

Gaby touched each band and they both fell away. Joanne handed them to Gaby.

Galadriel examined them, “Mithral Silver these are worth a fortune. As Galadriel was examining them writing became evident. To whom it concerns if you have managed to release this then you are looking at my daughter nothing on heaven or earth will stop the change now. Also to release it your powers must be far greater than mine. I salute you. I am leaving my baby in my sister’s care although I have not seen her for some time. I go on an errand for mother to try & rescue the Empress.

Gaby pointed the scanner at Joanne & then at the bracelets.

Venus, “Do you mind if I look at them, Strips of Mithral Silver. There is no doubt to me who your mother is. Cloe the baby who your mother brought up as hers is your cousin. Empress I am in no doubt that Silver otherwise known as Mercury is the mother. I claim my rights as Grandmother to present her and her siblings. As for Mercury she was not seen again & I know she never got to her destination.”

Joanne, “My mum is a god or to be precise the messenger of the gods.”

Gaby pointed the scanner, “We have her but I need Crimson. Crimson take your family & melt the snow and ice in this area. Mercury was forced to land in bad weather conditions & at the moment is a statue. Find the statue and Grandfather Can you transport Mercury back here."

The flight was about to set off when Bluebell, “Permission for the purple dragon to lead the flights.”

Crimson & Snow, “Which of us do you wish to transport you?”

“I would have chosen the golden Queen to lead the flight. Lord Snow you named me the purple dragon & stated first I may use you when needed. As the golden Queen is occupied then who better than her Grandfather to carry me.”

The flight set off & Snow realised that there was more dragons than he expected. Crimson noticed all the others.

Yellow & Red, “Father the Empress commanded the entire flight to help and follow the purple dragon Queen.”

Very soon the flight found themselves over the Antarctic With all that dragon power available a vast area was cleared of snow & ice. They found a cave & in it was a silver statue.

Bluebell, “Mistress we have located her.” The next second Gaby was there herself with Venus.

Gaby touched Mercury, “Long ago your mother gave me all her daughters. You like all the others are one with me.”

As Gaby spoke Mercury, “Mum I was forced to land by bad weather conditions. I did not get your message to uncle Oberon.”

Gaby, “That does not matter as the message has long since been dealt with.”

Mercury looked around and saw Titania & Tatiana.

Silver, “You both escaped Empresses. Is your mother free also?”

Gaby, “She is free as are many others.”

Mercury looked outside the cave, “Heavens preserve us dragons and more dragons. I ended up in a nest of dragons.”

Titania, “Not a nest but a dragon’s bed as you are the partner of the golden Dragon.”

Mercury bent down and appeared to pull her skin off. She put two bands on Gaby. “If it was not for you coming here I would still be in a deep frozen state. These will remind you that I owe you and the dragons.”

Gaby, “Stop.” Mercury watched as Gaby undid the bands of silver.

Mercury or Silver, “That should not be possible. Only the queens could ever undo my bands.”

Mercury placed one on Titania & Tatiana who promptly removed it.” “Yes you certainly are the terrible twins. I could never get the better of either of you. Lord Snow you are here too! Is Lord Crimson here also?”

“Yes Silver we are both here. Our daughter pointed the way to you.” Come give me your hand.”

Lord Snow, “Empress Gaby I have great pleasure in introducing The Lady Silver to you.”

Gaby turned to Silver, and then spoke Uncle am I to understand that you wish to accept responsibility for Joanne?”

Silver, “Lord Snow referred to you as Empress Gaby. So I take it you have taken over from my friends Titania & Tatiana.”

Gaby, “Currently I have my grandmothers & grandfather at my side.”

“No wonder you can remove the strips you combine the power of Galadriel with the power of the Dragon lords. Empress I am ashamed to say I myself do not know for sure who the father of my child was as there was several possibilities.”

Gaby called Dr Jones who returned with a profile of Joannes Blood. “Well Silver you are the mother But lord Crimson you are not the father & neither are you Lord Snow.”

Gaby. “Silver I take it you can appear as normal so will you please do that.”

Silver changed to her human form. Silver knelt down and said, “Empress in that case the father could have been a boy I met at High School. I only ever embraced him though & never had sex with him.”

Gaby, “Silver the child is yours and that is all that matters. I have to ask you to accept my hand. You Silver shall become one of my companions. In future though you may consort only with golden badge holders.”

Joanne with Silver in one arm and Cloe in the other, “Empress there are things I do not understand but I personally know you can punish us all if you wish so.”

Gaby, “Silver left you with the only person she could trust who was her sister. The bands of Silver denoted you as Silvers child.”

My grandmother would have been able to remove the bands but none of the other sisters could.”

Venus. “For once silver you will listen to me. All before you are already companions of the Empress & Now I insist you speak the words.”

Gaby, “Venus she must come of her own free will & not be coerced into becoming a companion.”

Joanne curtsied, “In that case Empress can Cloe & I become your companions?”

Gaby, “Joanne all your cousins & aunts are already my companions but I accept you offer.”

“As you appear to be already prepared then we will proceed with your binding now.”

Silver, “I am bound as hand maiden to Galadriel & Kin already.”

Gaby pointed her finger at Silver, “Then you shall once again say those vows but this time you shall no longer be handmaiden but companion of the Empress for all Eternity.”

Silver turned to Tatiana & Titania & said will you as Galadriel’s daughters give me permission?”

Before they could reply a voice said, “Silver Why not ask me yourself.”

Gaby could see Silver shake. “Empress Galadriel,” “I beg your forgiveness. I failed in my mission & got trapped myself.”

Galadriel, “Child come here & bring Venus.” Both of them curtsied in front of Galadriel.

Galadriel, “Silver do you know who your father is?”

Silver looked at Venus,” “I was never sure but I am similar in shape to Bluebell & I always suspected Uncle Oberon was my father. Mother would never let on though.”

Gaby, “Grandma the blood test tells me that Oberon is Silver's father and as such he should be presenting her to me with Venus. Joanne your father is not currently here. He has already many daughters & all of them are my companions. Just as your grandfather’s daughters are my companions.”

Oberon & Neptune arrived together. Oberon, “Sister I presume you have released my daughter from her vows.”

Galadriel, “I cannot do that as she vowed to serve the Empress and all her kin for all eternity.”

Gaby, “Silver exactly what did you say?”

“I Silver often known as Mercury do take you my Empress as my friend and partner. I agree to do all your bidding & that of your kin and in time I hope to become the Empress companion.

As she finished speaking these words there was a flash & Silver found herself wearing a white wedding dress.”

Gaby, “Silver you bound yourself to the Empress with those words.” “Not Galadriel, or Titania or Tatiana. As Empress of all I accept you as my companion for all eternity.”

Oberon, “Gaby I previously gave you all my daughters. I was never sure if Silver was my daughter or not.”

Neptune, “Like my brother I did not realise that silver had the ability to absorb certain cells from me.”

“I offer my apologies and both of us have gifts for you and your children Silver.” Bluebell greeted Silver and Silver noticed many bowing or curtsying to Bluebell.

Bluebell, “At last I know for sure you are my sister & cousin.”

“Bluebell why are many here bowing to you.”

Oberon, “The dragon people call your sister Bluebell the purple dragon Queen & after the Golden Queen is the most revered by the dragon people.”

Silver looked to be in a trance as Gaby said, “Bluebell I presume you got to meet the Golden Queen?”

“Yes Empress I have had that pleasure. I always thought she was a myth but I still dreamed of meeting her. I know I already have children but I dream of having children to the golden Queen. Just imagine what they could be like if they had my ability to produce Mithral on demand and The Golden dragon's ability for Magic.” Silver noticed Bluebell was putting earrings and a necklace on her. Oberon & Neptune both gave her gifts.

Oberon, “Silver you already have the power of magic within you. I think it is time you learned how to use it.”

“Empress may I have permission to be taught correctly by Aunt Galadriel?”

Gaby, “Silver if you wish to bear the children of the Golden Dragon you may as I will not object. Secondly it is compulsory for all my companions to learn magic and other skills & in many I can see you are lacking.”

Madame Butterfly will you take on Silver & bring her to the standard of the others. In fact Madame as we are all here Silver can have her first lesson now.”

Oberon, “She needs something first.”

Gaby, “Silver come and receive you wand off me.”

Silver without been told pointed the wand at the fireplace and said, “firelitus. Bluebell I can still do what you showed me.”

Gaby, “Do you remember all you where shown?”

“Empress I could put it out by saying Fire Extingihus. I can also do this which

Bluebell taught me but I can travel faster using my skin strips of Mithral.” Sliver went on to her tiptoes and her wings unfolded. “Oh that feels good I have not done that for a long time.”

Madam Butterfly, “Very good you obviously have it in your blood. Now this is an important test. First though I want you to hand the wand back to the Empress and kiss her.”

Silver handed the wand back. “Empress my tutor commands me to kiss you. Oh I feel different.”

Galadriel, “So do you still want to carry the children of the Golden Dragon?”

“Aunt Galadriel I am lost for words. Wow a kiss from Empress Gaby is like all your essence is sucked out and then blown back in.”

Tinkerbelle, “Well sister it is time to see just how much you have actually learned.”

“I did not have many lessons with Bluebell so I doubt that I am up to your standard.”

“Father & Mother why are they all laughing?”

Venus was the one to reply. “Daughter you have already been given all the lessons you will ever need. The kiss you received was an instant lesson. All that the Empress can do so can you. Likewise some of your abilities have also transferred to the Empress.”

Gaby, “In case you are wondering no I will not be producing Strips of Mithral like you. I might though produce the gold or platinum for my partner’s marriage bands. Gaby fastened a gold and platinum band round Silvers wrist. “No Silver you can never take it off once it is on.”

Bluebell, “The band becomes a living part of us & we all tend to forget it is there.”

“Bluebell I think more magic has been worked on me. I think I was correct first time when I said, I had fallen into a nest of dragons.”

“That kiss I received from you was more potent than Mr Nemo who sired my daughters. If that has a similar effect on me then I am already with child.”

Gaby, “The golden dragon granted you your wish Silver.”

“Empress I did not realise you where the golden dragon. If you are then I will not be taking many messages as I will be too busy looking after our children for a long time to come.”

Gaby, “Now to decide what category we should put you in as.”

Venus, “Well you Silver are a daughter of a goddess, a fairy & also have some dragon blood in you.”

Lucy, “Empress Silver should be in the winged section with the Angels, Fairies & Dragons. Silver I propose you are the Empress Gaby's Number one messenger & still in charge of all messages. That does not mean you have to take every message.”

Gaby, “Let it be known that from this moment Silver is my number one Silver Queen of messengers. Silver in future you will take your place with all my number ones.” Silver looked puzzled.

Little Lily, “The Empress has many companions. I am known as little Lily so I do not get confused with Grandma. I am as all the others will tell you number one mind reader. Lucy who proposed you is actually number one Archangel; Maddy is number one companion & sister.”

“I think I understand. So there could be a number one dragon & number one angel.”

Yellow, “Actually there are many number one dragons. I am number one Yellow Queen. But we have a very special number one Purple Queen.” Her title was given to her by Lord Snow & confirmed by Empress Gaby.”

Lord Snow spoke. “Silver dragon blood flows through your veins. With practise you will be able to change at will. So it is only fitting you are called The Silver dragon queen.”

Silver looked at Gaby, “But I am Silver & not a dragon. If I had dragon blood flowing through me then I would have been able to help the others & I was not able.”

Gaby, “Grand father your wish is granted & Silver shall be called my number one Silver dragon Queen. Now silver who are the others you refer to?” Silver looked at Venus who nodded her head.

“Empress in days gone by some of the gods bred with mortals & they had children. Bashir & his brothers realised that these offspring might one day cause them harm so they were all hunted down and transformed.”

Gaby, “Venus would this be the same family who Neptune is currently entertaining?”

Venus, “I should have remembered sooner about the children. Yes the culprits are already serving their sentence.”

Gaby, “Silver take the flight and return with all the children you know about.” As she left the hall Silver found she transformed into a massive silver dragon.

Venus, “Sorry Gaby I did not think about them until Silver mentioned them.”

Gaby, “I think somebody wove a forget spell so you would not remember until the time was right.”

Juno, “I am sorry that was my doing as I realised we could not have gods or Goddesses going looking for their children. In the end I also forgot & ended up in the temple where you found me.”

Sam,” I was one of those guilty of sleeping with humans. My partners will all have long since gone but with Venus permission I would like to claim all those who are mine. I have talked it over with Venus and we feel they should have at least one parent.”

Ally, “Sam what is the law concerning all the Gods?”

Sam, “We are all partners of the Empress and as such all our children are the children of the Empress.”

Whilst all this was going on all the younger ones were enjoying themselves in America. They had all settled down to their accommodation.

Kat started to smile, “I have thought of something. I am not sure that it will work over long distances but I would like to try it. Can we get all the crew to come to your house tonight? Including our guardians.”

That evening they all assembled outside the house.
Kat, “Friends I have asked you to all come here because Jules & Gaby need your help.”

Jules, “Although most of us are inexperienced we all have a little power so if we hold hands and pray then perhaps we will have enough power between us to cure a friend of ours.”

Zelda, “Kat we will all pray for your miracle.” Zelda started the prayers “Oh Heavenly Queen.”

Jules was next, “Empress of all we ask your help.” The ground trembled and a massive column of fire shot up in front of them all. In the morning they all awoke to find they were all still holding hands.

Zelda, “I cannot explain what happened last night.” They all looked at the grass for scorch marks but there was none.

Lucy turned up, “Sorry I could not be here as I was summons away on urgent business.”

Brittany, “Lucy it was fantastic. A Collum of fire appeared and yet the ground is not scorched. We all fell asleep holding hands.”

Lucy thought for a moment, “Mad, Jules & Kat can you three hold hands again?” Tell me what you feel.”

Maddy, “A tingling going through my body.”

Jules “The same here.”

Kat, “My arms feel as if they want to be raised up.”

Lucy, “In that case all of you lift them up.” All three pair of hands touched each other and a yellow beam shot out and travelled part way across the globe.

Britainy, “The power of three. If we all sit behind one and hold on to the one in front their power will be magnified.” As more plugged themselves in the colour changed many times until it was a golden light.

Lucy, “I will count backwards and then break the ring at the same time. There it goes to its target. Now Zelda what were you doing letting them do a circle?”

“Actually I did not realise until the column appeared before us all.”

“You all did the correct thing when the column appeared. It could have turned nasty if you had broken the ring before it dispersed. As it is you all now have joint control of the fire. Just why did you summons it in the first place?”

Zelda, “Actually we were praying to the Heavenly Queen when it appeared. We were asking for help for a friend.”

“Zelda you of all people should know there are other ways to summons the Heavenly Queen.”

Zelda, “Routes that are open to me but not to juniors. They have discovered that by pooling their resources they can help one another.”

Just then the telephone rang & Angela said, “It is for you Jules.”

“Dad is everything Ok?”

“Jules last night your mother took a turn for the worse and then about 06.00 her body appeared to be burning up. The doctors had to keep covering her in ice to keep the temperature down. She has just been for a scan and all traces of Cancer have gone it is as if her body has burned it all out. She though is very weak. About 10 minutes or so ago mum had another session of burning up & then she awoke. I do not understand but she says to say thank you to all your friends.”

“Dad I will tell them all as they have been praying with me and for mum to get better.”

Jules, “On behalf of our family I wish to thank you all for your support.”

Kat, “Lucy I can still feel tingling in my toes and fingers.”

Lucy. “It looks like I will have to teach you how to disperse excess energy. Clench your hands into a fist now open them slowly. See that dead tree start throwing the balls in your hand at it.

Jules, "Kat can you pass me a ball so I can throw it at a dead tree?”

Lucy looked at Zelda who said, “They will all be safe doing that.” A short time later they were all throwing balls at the dead trees.

Eventually Kat said, “I am famished & I appear to have stopped making fireballs.”

Zelda said, “I am not surprised at the amount of energy you have just disposed off”. “I think though you were also drawing it from others.”

“So all of us will have to top up with Lucozade immediately & then perhaps a big Mac or two.”

Several nights later it was obvious that Gaby having joined them was having a hard time & was talking in her sleep. After listening in for sometime Maddy & Jules decided to record Gaby's conversation. They fell asleep with the recorder still going. Gabywas the first to awake and went and took a shower she was closely followed by Brittany.

“I thought I had better come in with you as you were acting strange last night.”
The two of them took a shower and scrubbed each other’s backs.”

“Maddy usually does that for me but she is still out.”

“I am not surprised come listen to this.”

Gaby said, “I am not surprised.” “Just lately I have been having flash backs to when I was Drew.” “I keep going over in my mind if I did the right thing or not.”

Brittany said,” “I know you got admitted to hospital but not all the details.

“When I collapsed at school it was the final straw my parents decided something must be done.” “I had collapsed just after the accident when Maddy got injured.” I was taken to hospital & there they found I was a girl with extra boy pieces.” “I ended up taking Maddy’s place as bridesmaid at my cousins wedding.” “I felt really sorry for Maddy & she talked me into taking her place. Shortly after that I was with Maddy & was mistaken for her twin although I was wearing a top and jeans.”

“We earned £50 each and received the clothes we wore and a makeup set each fom the fashion show.” “Mum & Aunt Carol just happened to be watching.” The school called Dad who rang mum who managed to come home on compassionate grounds.” The Doctors wanted to put me on steroids as they did not realise about the other x-rays I had taken. “I refused point blank to have steroids as it would destroy my cycling career.” “Mum was with me when I went to see my own doctor who had by then also got the results from Cornwall.”

The doctor said, From these it appears a mistake was made at birth & you have a daughter & not a son Mr & Mrs Bond. “I will have to sign a document that will allow Andrews name to be changed to?”

Finnola, Serfina and Katarina
Kat blurted out “Gabriel.” “Now to the other problems Gabriel has.” “As you know she has for some time being bleeding internally & the fainting is due to lack of iron. All Gabriel is short of is an exit for the blood as everything else is there.”

Apparently I passed out in the surgery & while I was out the decision was made for me.” “I still have my thingy but I can now have a period like other girls.” “I was wondering if they would still have done it if I was so insistent on not taking Steroids.”

Brittany said, “I happen to know Gaby that it was Maddy & Susan who got you through the difficult period.”

“She told me the same when she came to see me.”

“Gaby came to see you?”

“Well at the time I did not know who she was but she laid her hands on me and told me I would be ok.”“The quacks where amazed how I recovered.” “Shortly after that I got the invite to ride for the Goddess team.” “I did not initially realise that it was the junior version of her mum’s team.” It was only when I had to go and meet Renate that I twigged on it was the big boss herself who had called to see me.”

Brittany said, “Well from what you have been telling me then from my understanding the steroids and testosterone would still have done her no good & she would still have been bleeding internally.”

“Your thingy did they remove it when you weet into hospital ?” “No I still have it although it has shrunk quite a bit.”

“So like me you can have babies now.”

“Apparently I would have been able to have them all the time.” “The doctors only had to break the skin & everything was there all the time.” “There are times though when I miss being being my former self “If Gaby is like me she will have hoped to give Maddy a baby or two when she was old enough.”

“Well although is now a girl I know for sure that Maddy still loves her like mad.” “I know she does & when we become 16 we all become companions.” “Not that I am complaining.” “I still think of Drew and so Drew is sleeping with loads of gorgeous women.”

“Your friend Cat told me something similar. The boss was pleased when Gaby gave Cat the tyres.”

“I was sent to check her out as a possible for the team.” Her time was fast considering what she had to work with. She was out when I called round initially but her Gran was in. Her granny explained that she doubted if Cat would be able to enter in a team & told me the reason.

I said thanks for being so honest but so long as her blood is ok we want her in the team. “Cat returned from the shopping spree with her mother.” The Mother was driving her mother’s car as she did not have transport of her own.” “I explained why I was there.” “Cat looked at her mum.” “I said, it will be conditional on your blood being ok.”

The three of them looked at each other. Cat said, “All three of us have a rare blood type and if one of us needs a transfusion it has to come from one of the remaining two.” I asked if I could take samples from all three of them and also swabs from their mouths. When the gran rolled up her sleeve I noticed a silver band.” “I commented I like the silver ware where did you get it from?”

“The granny replied I do not remember it was given to me long ago.”

Kat said, “Cat and her mum also have silver bracelets.” “I have seen them when we raced. I took the samples and reported to Gaby my suspicions.”

“Gaby called Venus who apparently was the nearest match.” They decided to accompany me when I went for the return visit to see Cat & family.” “When I got there I was treated like a long lost sister.” “I said,” “These ladies have accompanied me here today because of your blood tests.”

“Mum I said it was not a good idea for our blood to be sent for testing.”

Gaby looked at her and said, “Calm down we are not here to hurt you.”

“Cat or Katrina Gaby the team captain for team Angels would like you on her team.” “In addition the management fully agree with Gaby's decision.” “So putting aside other considerations for the moment will you join my team?”

“I would like to ride with Gaby & she must have some faith in me when she brought my some racing wheels to go on my bike.” “I have something to tell you though and it might affect your decision”

“I will go back to before I was born.” “My mum was attacked and raped by an unknown assailant.” “The medical staff offered mum an abortion but she refused.” “I was born & they thought I was a boy.” “It was not till I got to my teens did the doctors realise I was a girl.” “I started to develop in places boys do not & other changes took place.” “My family doctor arranged for all my documentation to be changed.”

“This is the real reason I am at grannies at the moment.” “I have to change schools and move town to start afresh so none of my friends recognize me.” “Mum has been back home trying to sell the house & dispose of what she can.” Gran has been good to me but she is not exactly wealthy but we manage.” “Mum borrowed granny’s car and loaded it up with some of my things.” “Mum said, “I was going to give notice at work but when I got there the bosses where already waiting & told all the staff to collect everything they owned as we were all being sacked as the firm went into liquidation.”

“Mum received a cheque from the company.” Now she had nothing stopping her making the final break & returning to me and granny. A young couple who where just starting out bought the house off mum.”

Cats grandmother had been studying Gaby & all of a sudden it clicked.” A smile spread across her face & said, “Katrina I think you new employer all ready knows all about you or she would not be here in person.”

“Mum what are you babbling on about now? “Daughter I am not babbling & I know or at least I think I know who I am talking with.” “The body is different but those eyes give you away my Lady.” “It is a long time since I last saw you.”

“Mother our guests will think you need admitting to an asylum or something.”

Gaby said, “No I think I know who your mother saw or she would not have referred to me as my Lady.”

“MUM who did you see in Gaby?”

“I saw my own mother the Lady Galadriel with my Aunt Venus.”

Venus smiled and said, “What about me who do you see Serfina?”

Katrina said, “I do not understand who is the Lady Galadriel that granny thinks you are Gaby?”

Gaby said, “Just to clarify I am not Galadriel neither am I Titania or Tatiana.” “I am Gaby Lynn.”

The old lady smiled and said, “My Lady I wish I could see all four of you side by side.”

“Four great Queens.” There was a knock at the door and Cat went to answer it.

Three more girls stood outside.”Is Gaby in here? “Yes you had better come in my granny thought she was the Lady Galadriel.” Galadriel spoke, “Well has Katrina decided to ride for us yet?” The old Lady ran across to Galadriel & slung her arms around her neck. She burst into tears. Galadriel calmed her down and said, “You are safe now mummy is here baby.”

After she had calmed down she said, “Tina & Anna is it really you?”

Titania said, “It sure is baby sister.” “I see you have already met our granddaughter Gaby.”

The old lady walked across to Gaby and curtsied and said, “Queen Gaby I am you great Aunt & baby sister of these two.” “I am called Serfina & this is my only daughter Finnola & Katrina her daughter you have already met.”

Galadriel said, “Serfina If you are alive then some of the others also may also have survived.”

“Mum we were playing when we where were blasted.” “Some of us got turned to stone & others of us seemed to be sent into the future.”

Finnola said,” To me it sounds like there was a war or something.”

Gaby said, “Katrina a long time ago there was.”

Galadriel said, “You realise what this means Serfina.”

“Yes mum I have to sell up here and move back home with my family.”

Gaby said, “Aunt give me your wrist?” “Mithral you have done your job of protecting Serfina & her family.” Serfina held her arm out and Gaby undid the bracelet. As she did so Gaby’s scanner bleeped. “Ah Serfina you are now on line so I know where you are always.”

Serfina said, “Mother I am now too old to do as was originally intended for me.”

Gaby said, “What was intended for you Serfina.”

“It was not mum who told me but Silver.” “She told me although I was the baby daughter of Galadriel I would be a companion of a great Queen.” I could never envisage anybody being greater than mum.” “So I thought Silver meant I was to be one of mums companions.”

Katarina said, “May I call you Cousin Gaby.” “You appear to be nearer my age than some & are I to understand that is some way most of the team will be related to me?”

Serfina said, “I have just thought of something.” “I pay rent for this cottage so I will have to notify the owners I am relocating.”

Gaby said, “Cat your friends are going on a trip to America & as yet they do not know about you.” “Serfina whilst Cat is in America we will get you & Finnola moved.”

Finnola said, “I need to look for work as the last firm I worked for went belly up.”

Gaby knowing full well what she had done said, “What sort of work did you do previously?”

“Err I was a secretary but that was sort of a stop gap as I could not get a job in my field.” “I am fully qualified in electronics & computers.” “When they saw I was female then I was told there were no vacancies. So I settled for a secretary’s job.”

Venus said, “I know where there is a job going if you can pass the interview board.”

Finnola said, “At the moment I would accept anything as my redundancy will not last long & then I am eating into the capital from the house sale.” “In addition I have to replace most of Katarina’s clothing after she changed.” “When do I go after this job you know about Aunt?”

Serfina said, “Finnola my daughter you said I was going mad.” “You already have the job as you have been in front of the interview panel already.”

Gaby said, “Finnola your mother is correct you do have a job although we have not told you the details.” “Our legal department will need all your documentation & accounts so we can open accounts for you & your family with our bank.”

Finnola said, “In that case can you pay these in for me & Katrina. “I closed all our old accounts prior to moving to live with mum and got cheques for some of them.” “As yet I have not got around to opening new accounts for either of us.” Serfina looked at her elder sisters & said, “I presume we are going to live with my big sisters.”

Cat spoke up. “Err Aunts, Mum & Gran if you have no objection would it be possible for me to move in with Gaby.”

Gaby said, “If Kat & friends can not fit you in then I can find space for you.”

Cat looked at Gaby and said, “Gaby are you really a Queen?” “Or are you just humouring grandma.”

Helen appeared & Serfina curtsied and said, “Katrina this is my Grandmother. Helen took hold of Gaby’s hand. Serfina said, “Empress Helen I am pleased to see you are back with us.”

Helen said, “Well Serfina are you going to introduce me to your daughter & Granddaughter?”

Cat curtsied and said, “Gran called you Empress Helen & curtsied so I will do the same.” She held her hand out and said, “I am Katrina otherwise called Cat by my friends so please call me Cat.” “Err Empress Helen I have just realised you & Gaby could be twins.”

Gaby said, “In fact we could almost be identical twins.”

Helen & Gaby merged together as one. “Where did Helen go?”

Gaby said, “We are both here in one body.” “Now Cat would you still like to join my team?”

Cat replied, “Kat & friends have been good to me Cousin Gaby.” “So yes I will join the team.” “Will you teach your cousin how to do that trick grandma Helen has just done with you.” “Also you gave me the choice of sleeping in your apartments or Kats.” “I choose your apartment Gaby as I would like to get to know you better,” “I like Kat also but you are my cousin & the only one I know I have.” “So Mum & Grandma & Aunts I choose Gaby as my sleeping partner.”

up
54 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos