Drew & the Half Term Break Chapter 32

Printer-friendly version


Drew & the Half Term Break
by Sharphawlad
A Gabyverse fanfiction

Chapter 32 Prima & the Hermitage

Prima continues to talk to the dog. Beatrice came & got Prima the great dog growled as Beatrice laid her hand on Prima.

Beatrice, “Calm down I am not going to hurt you.”

Gaby, “Prima it is obvious one of the puppies has already chosen you. I give you permission to ride with Beatrice & her sisters. From now though you Prima & the Puppy will be one. She will defend you & expect you to defend her. You will now ride with Beatrice. Beatrice you now have a new team to train.”

Beatrice blew a whistle & the rest of the dogs appeared. One of the dogs yapped & Prima's dog got up & the next second Prima found she was seated on the dog.

Beatrice, “We will now go on a training run.” Prima found the dog was running with the others. She will obey the lead dog which will usually be with me.”

Prima, “So can I ride you & handed the lead dog a piece of chicken.”

Beatrice, “Prima you need to make friends with them all as you may be call to ride any of them.”

Prima, “I am going to need several chickens at this rate.”

After several hours & five chickens later Prima returned & put the dogs in the kennel.

Gaby, “Beatrice how did her training session go?”

Beatrice, “The whole pack would follow her if they had to.”

“Good because I want Prima to go to Saint Petersburg & find something for me. Prima, I require you to take my dog & my daughters & go to the Hermitage. On the third floor you will find a room. It is called the Amber room as everything is made of amber. The Romanoff’s paid with their lives but they never gave away the location of Helen's Luck. This has to be restored to your mother.”

Prima, “I will be removing something that belongs to the Russian people.”

Helen, “No you will be collecting something owned by me & returning it to me. Beatrice watch her but let her do the collecting.” A short time later Prima & the Valkaries' had arrived at the Hermitage. They soon found the floor & searched for what they had to look for.

The Caretaker, “I suppose you are another lot looking for Helen's luck. That secret died with the Tsar & his family. Many including the reds have searched but never found it.”

Prima, “Do you do not mind if we search for it then?”

The old man, “I am going on my tea break now so please do not make too much mess as I have to clear it up after you have finished your search.”

Prima spotted where the luck was hidden but did not go straight away. “We will have to put on a show for the old man as if we were looking.” They where tapping various panels & one slid back revealing an empty room.

The old man, “You have done better than most as they never find this room but there is nothing in here.” Prima continued to tap & found another room.

Brenda, “This is great I have found a staircase by the FIREPLACE. While the Caretaker was distracted Prima collected the luck. She decided though to explore the other secret passages with the rest of the group.

The caretaker was now puzzled, “Girls I have never even been in this part of the Hermitage before.” Room after room opened out before them. Most of them where in a very dusty state as if they had not been used for a very long time. The passage was quite clean. At the end of the passage was another door. They opened it & went inside. At the far end was sat a very old lady.

The Caretaker, “These girls came looking for the luck.”

The old lady, “I have searched for years. The knowledge of its location died with my parents.”

The Caretaker, “Princess Anastasia?”

The old lady, “It is a long time since anybody called me that.”

The Caretaker produced a key, “Your late father entrusted this to me.”

Anastasia, “Please ensure all the doors are closed & then I will show you what the key will do.”

Prima, “Everything is sealed behind us.”

“My father refused to go here had he done so he would have saved his life & that of my sisters.” Anastasia opened the door & walked through bringing the others with her. Prima realise where they were immediately.

Anastasia curtsied, “I am The Grand Duchess Anastasia daughter of the Tsar Nicholas.”

Gaby, “Welcome to my home Anastasia. There were reports previously that you had been located these all proved to be false although one was a very good contender & it was possible she was either coached or was a minor royal. You do realise I will have to announce that the true Anastasia has been located alive & well.”

A short while later Gaby went on air & said, “Through genetic testing Gaby Lynn Archaeological services have located in Russia the Grand Duchess Anastasia.” This person has for years been living within the Hermitage & had gone unnoticed. There is no doubt as to who she is as her genetic material matches that of her parents & sisters that are on record.”

The Russian Ambassador came to see Gaby “Is this information is true then Anastasia inherits all the property that formerly belonging to her parents.”

Gaby. “You can check the results for yourself.” A short while later the Man returned & said, “It appears you are correct although there is a problem.” Anastasia spoke with the man who called her Empress.

Anastasia, “I am far too old to accept the throne of Russia. But I am not too old to place the vacant crowns of Europe upon the head of Gaby Lynn who already wears the star of Nicholas.”

Renate giggled “Sister I presume we will have to merge again. This time you cannot get out of it. I already have the Bavarian Crown, but you just have acquired Germany, Russia, Austria, Hungary, Rumania, Poland & the crowns of many other countries.”

Gaby, “In addition I am already heir apparent for the British & Commonwealth crowns.”

The Russian Ambassador, “Empress Gaby a while ago in Scarborough we recognised you as heir apparent to the Russian throne. Apparently all the remaining daughters of the Tsar wish you to have their late father’s throne and crown. This will in effect make you our Queen or Tsarina from this moment onwards.”

Gaby, “Ambassador I will have the whole fourth & fifth floors of the Hermitage for my apartments. I will be in St. Petersburg for my coronation but I have other commitments & other countries to visit.”

Renate, “You will also have to have a coronation in Germany now. Mine was in Munich”

Gaby, “Well if I get a say then rather that Berlin or Bonn I would prefer Cologne.”

Renate spoke to the video phone, “Sister our coronation is in Cologne as you wished.”

Gaby, “I presume we merge together as one for the event.”

Renate, “But not for the reception. I had to raid the pantry the last time.”

There was a knock at the door. Ellen came. “Gaby there is several gentlemen wishing to see you.” Gaby & the others went to greet their guests. One of the men did a double take when he saw Renate & Gaby side by side. He saluted Gaby & Renate.

“Fritz why do you interrupt us.”

“Sorry but it was Gaby Lynn that was required. The government in Berlin has agreed to your request & Cologne is acceptable.”

Gaby, “Fritz my sister will be unable to attend the coronation as she will be occupied elsewhere. She will though be by my side at the reception & I expect her to be dressed identical to me.” Fritz bowed stamped his feet & saluted. “Fritz I am going to need to visit many towns. Where I go most of my companions also go. We will need rather large accommodation while we visit.”

Fritz smiled, “That is no problem as you now have homes in every state & they are already been prepared for you & your companions. We realise your main home is Skipton but there will always be a home for you in every state.”
European crowns

Another man who looked almost like Fritz said, “Empress as well as the German crowns you will also get the Austro-Hungarian Crowns on the same day. My brother Fritz has organised Germany while I Frederick have organised Austria-Hungary. I have taken the liberty of making the same arrangements for you & your companions. I hope the Hoff berg palace is to your taste.”

Maddy, “Remember when we went to the royal palace in Innsbruck & visited the Spanish riding school.”

Gaby, “Yes a girl had cut herself on a nail & asked us to help her.” Gaby looked at Renate.

Renate, “You became great friends with the girl & she took you to her home.”

Frederick, “I know nothing of the injury to your friend but those responsible will pay.”

Gaby, “It was sorted out long ago. I liked the palace & would like to visit again & see all those rooms not normally seen by the public. Also some of my companions would be interested in going on the Lipitzana horses. I think we may have to set up a regular flight between Innsbruck, Munich & Yeadon international. “GB One will be coming on Friday evening to spend the weekend in Innsbruck.”

Gaby expected Frederick to say sorry we cannot do that. Frederick looked at Fritz & bowed, “All will be ready for you & your companions.”

Beatrice, “Do not forget the horses.” After they had gone Beatrice looked at Gaby, “Mum I could fancy that Frederick but I realise It cannot be.”

Brenda, “I feel the same about Fritz.” Both girls where looking forward to the weekend & seeing the two young men again.

They were both there to greet the party as it arrived at Innsbruck international. A fleet of Mercedes cars took them to the Palace.

Fritz, “We have to give you the conducted tour you requested.”

Candy, “Both Fritz & Frederick are uneasy about something & so far I have not got into their minds.”

Gaby, “Perhaps a probe by Little Lily, Rose, Candy & Star will do the trick.”

Beatrice, “It will if their attention is distracted.” Beatrice & Brenda took the boys hands, “Where are the horses?”

Fritz, “Oh is it you two who want to ride them?”

Beatrice, “It certainly is & you two will have to accompany us.” The two boys let their guard down & the other four got into their mind.”

Star laughed, “They are both playing the perfect gentlemen. They both though wished they could sleep with Beatrice & Brenda.”

Gaby, “We cannot permit that for the boy’s sakes.”

Candy, “This is interesting, perhaps they would be the ideal partners for Brenda & Beatrice after all.”

Gaby, “Can we get all this on DVD. I also want a full investigation into their parents without the girls knowing.” Both girls found they were allowed to stay with the boys.

Beatrice, “Mum is up to something.” “We have been locked out of their minds. When we go back I have a good mind to revert to baby mode & see what I can find out.”

Sunday evening the group left with the girls still occupying the boys time. Monday both Fritz & Frederick where summoned to the office & told they had to go immediately to England.

Fritz, “I do not know about you but we are both going to have to resign from our duties. We cannot do this job much longer as others will soon notice our problem.” A car was waiting for them & took them directly to the castle. Gaby, Maddy & Renate where waiting to see them. Beatrice & Brenda knew the boys had arrived but could only guess what their mother wanted with them. Gaby had a file in front of her it made interesting reading.

Gaby, “I see you both worked for a short time For King Carlo's of Spain.” They looked at each other.

“Yes we did but we did nothing wrong.”

“The Queen had your blood tested but before she got the results you where recalled to Germany. I though are a little more thorough. I have had a full genealogical survey done of your family & friends.”

Fritz, “We both are going to have to resign as we appear to be ill.”

Gaby, “I cannot permit you to resign. My daughters would be very upset if you resigned. As to the blood test I think it would be best if you both had a medical immediately. I want you both to go with Dr. Jones & do all she tells you.”

Beatrice, “Mum has sent them both for a medical. We could watch through the mirrors.” The two girls watched as the boys stripped off. “No wonder they both wanted to resign they are binding themselves.”

The doctor, “How long have you been like this?”

Fritz, “It actually started before we went to Spain but the condition has got worse the last couple of months. We both fancied the two Princesses something rotten. But what girl is going to want a husband who has a figure to match hers.”

Beatrice & Brenda giggled, Beatrice, “It is time we went to see mum.”

Dr. Jones, “A part from between your legs you both have perfect female bodies. I understand you are both security experts. I may have a solution to your problem. The Empress needs two female operatives or apparently female operatives. Would you consider dressing like all the companions?”

Fritz, “We may have the top end but we would never pass.”

Dr. Jones, “Will you two permit me to see if I can get you to pass?”

Frederick, “Beatrice & Brenda must never know it is us.”

Beatrice giggled again, “Let’s get ready to do them up.”

Dr. Jones, “I am going to blindfold you & you both must do exactly as you are told. You both had better put these pants on & this gown. These are your Beauticians & they are going to do your hair & face & nails. First though you will both be required to take a bath. “It should be ready for you now.”

Fritz, “Frederick are you still there?”

“Yes I am still here.”

The doctor, “Boys just have a long relaxing soak I will be back soon.” She went straight to Gaby, “They definitely have the gene but I am at a loss to discover how they got it. It certainly is not from any of their parents or siblings. Neither is it from girl friends as they have kept to themselves.”

Gaby, “Can we do a DNA sequence & see if we can locate the contamination.”

Beatrice, “Mum can we take it that we can kiss the boys now.”

Gaby, “I see you both are intent on giving them both the works. Wait until they are fully dressed as females & then kiss them in front of me.” With help from the others the girls put in hair extensions & dyed it blonde. Then the makeup was done.

Gaby, “Did you make it semi permanent.” Both Fritz & Frederick where given push up bras. Then they where zipped into their dresses & given three inch sandals to wear.

Dr. Jones, “You two are certainly presentable.” Brenda & Beatrice went to sit with their mother. “Follow me & we will see if you can pass the test. Empress I have brought two prospective candidates for the security job. But first I have the result you asked for it appears Justine or Zelda is the closest match & I cannot determine which Witch was responsible. Zelda & Justine looked at the chart & at first both of them denied knowing either of the boys. Justine looked at the family tree & called Zelda over.

Zelda, “Gaby we both may be responsible for their state. We both acted as nursery maids for the Count Saxon Their father. It may be possible that we both kissed the babies when they where our charges.”

Gaby, “In that case I expect both of you to still look after them. You do realise they have only hours left as males. Dr. Jones bring them in now.”

Dr. Jones brought them in, “These are the security experts.”

Gaby, “Well you pass with the looks. You two pointing to Beatrice & Brenda attack me.” Fritz & Frederick tackled the two girls but found the girls were sitting on them.”

“May we kiss them now mother.” Beatrice & her sister started to kiss the surprised boys, “Thank you for getting dressed up for us. We prefer you like this.”

Fritz, “We failed to protect the Empress.”

Gaby, “No you passed with flying colours. All you need to learn was how to defend yourself wearing skirts & dresses. With this in mind Beatrice & Brenda will begin your training. I understand you are the sons of the Count Saxon.”

Fritz, “We where the sons but now we are more like our sisters.”

Gaby, “All the Counts family will need to be checked.”

Zelda, “I will arrange it.”

Count Saxon.

The Count received a letter telling him he would be having an official visit. “Just what I needed your brothers appear to have vanished off the face of the earth & none of you are interested in getting married. Perhaps we can find suitable spouses for you all in this official delegation that is coming.”

The counts butler, “Sir the official party is already here & we are not ready.”

The eldest daughter, “Bring them to the great hall & we will attend to them.” Gaby was shown in to the great hall & sat down with the others on a chair.

One of the girls, “Do we tell them that the chair is reserved for one person or let it go.” Eventually the Count appeared.

Gaby, “Please can you summons all your staff that work in the castle or have any contact with you. Until you have been given the all clear this place is under quarantine. Your sons have contracted a virus & we believe the source could be in this castle.”

The Count Saxon, “How are my sons?”

Gaby, “They will not much longer be your sons.”

The Count, “Will you give them this. It makes them joint Count of Saxon. At least then I will have passed the title on to them.” Two girls came & took the document off the Count.”

Gaby, “I need to ask you all some very personal & private questions & I need an honest answer.”

The Count, “Since my late wife died I have never touched another woman.” The Count was found to be clear. The Butler was also found to be clear. The cook was a very big jovial lady & she was in the habit of hugging people when she was pleased.

Gaby asked her questions & found she had never been with a man. “I kept hoping the count would one day marry me. I realise we are both too old to have any more children but I look on all his as my children.” All of the maids & daughters were found to be contaminated.
Gaby, “Count I am terribly sorry but I will have to move all your daughters & female staff away for treatment.”

The cook, “You are not taking our babies away from us.”

Gaby, “I am afraid I must.” The count went to each of his daughters & with a tear in his eye he kissed every one of them, the cook & butler did the same. “Thank you now at least I do not have to separate any of you. “Count your cook wishes to marry you are you going to deny her. Butler you have been walking out with the first maid for some time. I suggest you both propose now.”

The count went down on his knees, “You have been like a mother to all my children I should have asked you long ago when my late wife was laid to rest.” The cook accepted the offer. The butler followed suit.

Gaby, “There is something you both should know count like your sons you will change in to females & then the count will be no more.”

The Butler, “If the same is going to happen to me then we had better get married straight away.”

The Count, “We had better make our weddings immediately.”

Gaby produced documents & said, “I took the liberty of acquiring a special license for each of you.”

The count, “It can be in the family chapel all we need is the priest.”

Gaby, “We brought one of those as well.” “I hope you have no objection to a female priest. This is Barbara & is my personnel chaplain.”

Ulrig noticed Zelda & Justine for the first time, “Friends they have you also you look almost as young as when we all first met.” He hugged & kissed both of them & turned to Gaby. “Had I not agreed to marry my Cook I would have taken one of these two as my partners.”

Gaby, “Cook would you share Ulrig with these two.”

“His heart was broken when they both left & I had to pick up the pieces. There are four Ladies he has loved in his life & two left shortly after the death of his wife.”

Gaby, “I need to think Zelda & Justine come with me.” They led Gaby to the crypt.

Gaby “Did you two hug & kiss the countess.”

Zelda, “We always considered her our sister rather than friend & did what we did with our sisters.”

They looked at the Marble tombstone & pushed the top it slid away revealing steps down in to a cavern. There they located the lead-lined coffin of the countess. Gaby looked at the coffin & a blue bolt of energy left her hands. The coffin shattered to a thousand pieces. There laid in front of them was a beautiful young woman.

The woman, “Zelda & Justine I thought one of you would have claimed my Ulrig by now.”

Zelda, “He was already after all these years ready to propose to your sister Kara, which he did & was accepted. Then he noticed us two & was in a quandary what to do. Given half the chance he would live happily with all four of us.”

Gaby, “All four it is then if that is what you all want.”

Zelda, “I do not want to give up my other rights though. Gaby this is Kama the sister to Kara the cook.”

Gaby, “Kama she had a function similar to cupid.”

Kara looked hard at Gaby, “You have met them haven't you?”

Gaby, “I am totally at a loss I do not know who you mean.”

“My other sisters you have met them.”

Gaby, “I have met a considerable amount of people these last few years.”

Kama, “You are playing with me as I can smell them on you. You have at least met Rani, Leti or Perfecta. They all liked the same scent & that only could be obtained from one source.”

Gaby, “All these Indian gods that appear to be getting themselves in trouble. Did Zelda & Justine know about you & your sister?”
Kama, “Like neither my sister nor I realised what they were.”

Gaby, “You where partially right about two but not Perfecta she rides the hell hounds these days.”

“When Perfecta ran away from Odin father was greatly disappointed. To the Hell hounds ride she either has to be Odin's wife or Odin's child.” Gaby, “You are almost correct. Perfecta is with Odin these days. She wanted the right to ride the Hell hounds without Odin so she became my daughter. Like all my daughters they ride the Hell Hounds.”

Kama, “You did say Your Hell Hounds? I am sorry I have been quizzing you & I should have been thanking you for releasing me. I also must apologise for failing to show you due deference.” Kama curtsied, “I was thinking I am a god they should be bowing to me.”

Gaby, “Odin & Perfecta are very much in love & neither you nor cupid could have done a better job.”

Kama, “You do know Rani & Leti also.”

Zelda, “You were right on that score they both are the Empresses companions & sometimes sleeping companions.”

“I knew I was right that scent is only obtained off the Alpine lotus on Olympus.”

Gaby, “Rani & Leti come here now I have a job for you.” They both appeared & came across & kissed Gaby. This smelly dirty creature calls herself Kama & informs me she is the cook Kara's sister. Can you two ensure she is cleaned up & brought back nice & clean & I suggest you spray her with some alpine lotus.”

Kama, “I may be a little grubby but I am going nowhere until the other coffins have been checked for the rest of my children. Kara came down the steps with Maddy into the crypt.

“Oh you decided to wake up then Kama after I have been looking after your family for all these years.”

Kara, “Rani, Leti I did not realise you where here all we need is Perfecta to make the set.”

Perfecta appeared, “I had to see who was using my name. Kama I am with Odin now.”

Kara, “You finally hooked him then.”

Perfecta, “To be honest he was the bait & I was the victim & I fell for it like a fish catching a worm & I found myself been reeled in. Even our mum was caught although she did manage to devour some reprobates first.”

Kama, “Sisters as you are here perhaps you can help me locate some of my children who became icy cold like me & will be interred somewhere down here.”

Gaby, “Exactly how many children of yours are down here Kama?”

Kama, “The eldest are the two boys.”

Kara, “Where the two boys, But they no longer exist. After Kama had the boys she had all girls nine months apart & everyone was from a multiple birth. We only have the three girls who have been driving Ulrig wild because they refuse to marry.”

Gaby, “Kama no wonder you needed a rest. You must have had at least 90 children. By my calculation there must be at least 85 to locate.”

Kama, “I had 99 children. So somewhere there are 94 down here.”

Gaby, “Kama I think we will do this the easy way. Come here & kiss me & you two Kara.”

Kara, “What uses have you for an overweight goddess whose only interest is cookery & children.” The next second there was the sound of crying. “Somebody babies need feeding.”

Gaby, “That will be Beatrice & Brenda. Those two are always hungry.”

Kara “Is there any objection if I go check up on the babies.” Kara went & found four babies all girls. “Funny. Gaby said, “There were two.” Kara picked up the first & started to cuddle it. The baby made to go for her breast. “You can suck there if you want but you will get nothing from this old bat.”

Kara thought a voice had said, “Wrong I am getting plenty from you & so will my sisters.” Eventually Beatrice dropped off to sleep then it was the turn of Brenda to create. All four babies took it in turn to demand the time of Kara. No sooner had she got one settled down than another one started up.

Poor Kara fell asleep & while she was asleep Beatrice changed back & said, “I need the toilet.”

Brenda, “I will go after you.”

One of the other babies, “This is a neat trick you taught us. Can we continue for a while yet?” After all of them had emptied themselves they decided to start crying again.

Kara woke up & said is it your nappy darling. She looked & said, “No you are dry.” Beatrice again goes for the breast. “OK it that is what you want. This is the first time babies have ever suckled & got something from me. Perhaps I can get a job in the nursery as a wet nurse.”

Kama, “My sister has failed to return.”

Gaby, “She is doing what she promised to do & look after my babies.”

Kama, “Do you have many babies Empress?”

Maddy giggled,” She has lots in fact she will have more children than the rest of us here combined.”

Kama, “I thought I had a super stud with Ulrig but apparently you beat me on those stakes.”

Gaby, “Ulrig is or was mortal.”

Kama, “Yes only Kara & I where the gods & not very good one at that.”

Kama rubbed her wrist, “Something bit me.”

Gaby “Let me look. Ah good we can now locate your children.”

Kama looked at her wrist, “I have been branded.”

Gaby, “All 99 of your children will carry your mark although two may by now also be carrying mine.” Gaby brought something out of her handbag & pointed it at Kama. “Good it recognises your signal.”

Gaby pointed the device to a coffin & it was lifted on to the floor. One by one they went through the crypt lifting coffins down. In the end there was two babies more than expected.

Kama, “I know exactly how many babies I had and theses cannot be mine.”

Gaby, “Unless they are Kara's babies you must have miss counted.” The next second the entire castle felt as if it had been hit by a bomb as the very foundation shook. All those up stairs shot outside in case it was an earthquake. Kara picked up the four babies & took them outside to safety. Kara’s three nieces came to her aid & helped with the babies.

One asked, “Where is their mother Kara?”

“The last time I saw her was in the cellar.”

One of the girls, “Aunt do you mind if we all borrow the babies for a while as we are all appear to be leaking & we wondered if these could help us with our problem. Aunt Kara we have just noticed how much younger you look & slimmer too. Dad is going to be over the moon with you.” Kara took over feeding the babies again. “You aunt must produce a lot more milk than us as they appear to be guzzling it down.”

A young woman came & handed Kara two more babies, “Is this the feeding station? I have to collect the other four.”

One of the girls, “Aunt have you noticed the two babies look like you.”

Kara looked at the babies & started to cry. “Aunt is something wrong?”

Kara,” No they are tears of happiness & joy.” Kara cuddled & kissed the two babies.”

“Look at Aunt now she looks no older than we are.”

One of the girls, “Look at us we also look younger. Do you think it is something to do with the virus our brothers got? I am not sure but I once saw our brothers had bigger boobs than I have.”
Gaby, “Ulrig I am afraid we will have to move you to my castle there was a slight explosion in the cellar & the castle has to be checked out for safety.

Ulrig, “It is perhaps the break my daughters need.”

Gaby, “Do not bother about clothing we can get something for everyone once we are home.” The butler though had packed for himself & Ulrig.”
Within an hour Ulrig found himself on a plane with lots of females on board. The butler was on the second aircraft & was similarly surrounded.”

Gaby went to sit by Kara “Pinch me please. Ouch that hurt. I thought I was dreaming but I cannot be.”

Gaby, “I take it that Vahsti & Veda have settled down OK.”

Kara, “You knew they were mine. That is what I called them. They were the only children I ever had to Ulrig & they were the first born but they turned to marble soon after being born.”

Gaby, “They not the only ones you have fed though are they? Although you fell asleep on the job apparently there is a request for you to be transferred to the nursery.”

Kara, “I will have to find a home for me & the babies.”

Gaby, “Your sister wants to share Ulrig with you although his days are numbered.”

“You mean he is going to die like the boys.”

“Kara the boys are not dead. I admit they have changed considerably. They are now my daughter’s partners. You also where feeding all four of them not long ago.”

Gaby, “Pass Veda to me as you have been feeding mine the least I can do is help feed yours.” Gaby starts to feed the baby.

Kara, “She has accepted you as if you are her mother.”

“Kara we all take it in turns to look & care for the babies. Admittedly some tend to get nursery duty more than others. Robyn over there is one who is on the rota at least once a week & that day we seem to have an increase in babies.”

Beatrice came across with a young woman Kara did not recognise. “I am looking forward to when you are on nursery duty & so is Fidela.”

Another couple of young ladies came across. Brenda, “Mum Fleta & I where wondering if we can formalise our arrangement.”

Kara looked at the two girls, “No wonder you said, “Fritz & Frederick did not exist.”

Gaby, “My daughters fell for them while they were still male but as you can see they certainly are not now.”

Fritz, “Aunt the same can & will happen with Dad. Especially if you & Zelda & Justine where to start kissing him.”

“You mean all I have to do is kiss Ulrig & he will become as female as any of my sisters.”

Gaby, “Not just Ulrig but any male can be affected that is why we are basically all female. It is also why I have put a ban on consorting with anybody but family. Ulrig was not affected initially by your sister but his children where by Zelda & Justine. All but you & Ulrig where affected & Ulrig had refused to have anything to do with any female since his wife was laid in the Crypt. Had he even kissed his daughters on the lips then he would have changed.”

Kara, “He spurned my advances; he said he would remain true to Kama for all eternity. Then he kisses me rather than stay here on his own.”

A voice said, “Kara he has lasted longer than I expected. I thought by that by now one of the three I left behind would have got him down the aisle.”

Kara spun round, “First my daughters are returned to me & now my twin. No wonder there was an explosion.”

Kama, “The explosion was my daughters & yours returning & that had nothing to do with me. Not even Shiva could do that for us.”

Brenda, “Shiva was that the old man that attended Odin's wedding to Perfecta & then vanished when the wise woman appeared.”
Beatrice, “What where the names of those other three who also vanished. They were very ill when we found them & sent them to Nepal to recuperate. They vanished before the wedding.”

Kama & Kara, “The only person who scared Shiva was mum & even my brothers did a runner if mum was around. She was known as the destroyer but also was responsible for rebirth.”
More Indian Gods

“Yes girls he was terrified when I was in a temper.”

“Mum.”

Kara, “Are Shiva & our brothers safe.”

“I can honestly tell you they will not bother anybody for at least another six months possibly longer.”

“Who is back home? If you are here.”

“Your sister brought a young Archaeologist for safe keeping to the Village. Your sister Perfecta was after him as husband material. Instead Perfecta fell in love with the one I had originally arranged to marry her off to. I may even get to be a grandmother with her yet. As to you two I see you both have provided me with granddaughters. That young archaeologist was quite a catch as the village has discovered. He knows his fate but he still keeps on putting life into the village. He has over seen the restoration of all the shrines and built a new one to Gaby. As you can see I now have a new life & new partners & am enjoying myself. I did have to correct a few mistakes but from what I can see most of my daughters' although needing some training are on the whole quite intelligent lot. Oh I forgot to tell you I have decided to join your sisters & their partner. Well me in my condition & my age.”

Kara, “Will we be getting four more sisters soon.”

Gaby, “To be honest your brothers where dying & the only way to save them was for them to become babies again. Your father had agreed to have their marriage blessed. Your mother realised though your father had been keeping a secret from her. A quick blood test soon proved it. Your mother had to decide what to do with your father. After having her marriage blessed she tricked Shiva & he found he was a baby & then was absorbed by her. Your mother had decided that all four of them would be better if reborn as your sisters. It was luck that Beatrice & Brenda fancied your sons & I noticed the changes in them. I had to find where the contamination was. After checking it out their where several possible sources but it appeared to come back to the castle. I soon realised Kara & Kama where not all they appeared to be & that Kama could easily be restored.”

“I did find it strange that Ulrig had not been contaminated. Then I realised Kama did not have the Gene & because of that and that after your demise he remained celibate he stayed entire. Your sons also remained celebrate but they were in the habit of kissing their sisters. All I can presume is at some time they kissed Justine or Zelda or somebody else. The result is that you now have 90 daughters & no sons Kama.”

Kama, “I wish I could slip Ulrig a potion & he just woke up as us.”

Kara, “He already knows he is changing. A potion would only speed up the process.”

Titania handed a bottle to Kama, “Make sure he drinks it all.”

Kama, “With the two of us working on him it should be a doodle.”

Gaby, “Now to the more serious things your daughters, Fidela & Fleta wish a union with mine.”

Kama looked at her mother, “You are one of the Empresses companions.” “What do you think?”

“Kama I think the four of them are very much in love. Like the Empress there is nothing to stop them all having additional partners later.”

Gaby, “Beatrice & Brenda will still be in charge on internal security & Fidela & Fleta external security.”

Justine, “I think Ulrig is going to have the time of his life tonight but I will stay away as will Zelda.”

Kara, “He still has not realised Kama is back.”

Gordon & the Coronation.

Maddy turned to the former boys, “You two are still responsible for ensuring the coronations go without a hitch.

Back in the United Kingdom Gordon Brown the Prime Minister was waiting to see Gaby. “Gaby Battenberg Bond you are the next in line after Elizabeth for the British crown. Once that happens it would in effect merge the crowns of Britain, Germany, Russia, Austria & the Netherlands. Elizabeth has decided to step down so you can accept them all together if you wish. I have talked it out with the respective governments. They all agree one ceremony will suffice providing you agree to a private crowning in each capital city.”

Gaby, “If the goal posts are to be moved again then my coronation will be in the Great Minster of York. Also as I am apparently to become Queen of Europe & the Commonwealth perhaps a new crown with engravings of all the crowns would be in order. Also although London may be the administrative capital. My capital city will be Skipton.”

Gordon, “I had been expecting that & certain departments have already been moved out of London. They have been moved to towns near to you & some of the old derelict mills have provided excellent office accommodation. I have been asked to provide you with additional security.”

Gaby, ““I have all the security I need but if you insist then I will have your extra security. There are conditions though, my current security team is in overall charge & all your security team are to be all female with no family or commitments. In addition if possible I would like the same number of guards from each country.”

Maddy, “He has not realised you already have the Ghurkhas beside the Special security team. Somebody has beaten us to purchasing the old English sewing mill of Dewhirst’s. It would have made an ideal Barracks for your additional security.”

Gaby, “Well perhaps we will get chance to acquire the property at some future date.”

Amanda, “Gaby we have visitors. It is Carlo's & Family.”

Carlo', “Gaby I just could not cope any longer so we had all vanished.”
Maddy switched on the television & it was been reported on all channels that the blood soaked car belonging to the Spanish Royal family had been found. The reporter was saying. “From the amount of blood found on the scene it is believed the entire family has been killed.”

Carlos, “Oh you have seen the news.”

Gaby, “Why the deception?”

Carlo's, “It has been one long deception.” A short while later a Very sombre reporter came on air, “It is believed a terrorist group attacked & killed the royal family. The whereabouts of the bodies is uncertain but from the amount of blood in the car which has been tested. None of the family can have escaped. Also blood soaked clothing known to have been worn by members of the Royal Family has been found near the Lion enclosure of the zoological gardens. Rings known to be worn by the king & queen have been found in the actual enclosure. It is suspected the family where all killed & then fed to the big cats in the park. Spain will have two weeks of national mourning & the clothing will be buried in the cathedral of San Sebastian.”

Carlos, “Sorry about running to you. It will also drop you in it.”

Gaby, “Spain will have to join the others in my coronation plans.”

Gordon Brown was round to see Gaby,” They Spanish apparently want you also as there queen. I have so far got some of your new security team each country has been asked to provide at least 100 agents.”

Gaby, “You do realise I already have over 1000 from little Nepal alone.”

Gordon Brown, “Little Nepal has provided you with 1000 girls? We are going to have to rethink.”

Gaby blew a whistle & within seconds girls clad in green surrounded Gordon.

“This is the Empress of the Heavens Nepal Division.” Gaby blew her whistle again. Little Lilly appeared with the children.

Lily, “This is the Princess Lily & Princess Rose Division. Gaby gave several more blasts & more appeared. Gordon recognised the Bavarian Mountain division & The Tyrollers.
Gaby, “Then there are the GB Special security services headed by my daughters. I told you that I was adequately protected.”

Gordon Brown, “I wanted to talk to you about the girl’s accommodation. I was going to say there was plenty of spare capacity.”

Gaby, “Have all countries involved send at least 2000 girls each & my team will select the girls from those sent. I would suggest somewhere like RAF Leaming or Linton on Ouse would be ideal for me to check them out.”

Gordon Brown, “This weekend then.”

Renate, “We do not need them all but I suppose we will have to take some of them.” The weekend came & all the girls were waiting for inspection.

Gaby. “Will you all to extend your arms with their palms upwards. If I tap any of you I want you to step out of line & follow me.” As she was walking down the line Gaby appeared to be looking at a computer. She stopped at three girls & tapped all of them & then proceeded down the rows. Once she got to the end of a line the girls following behind where instructed to go to the mess & wait for further instructions.

Eventually after walking the lines again Gaby, “These can be returned home.”

One girl, “Please why have you chosen my sister?”

Maddy, “One of the girls selected is your sister?”

“Yes she is.”

Maddy, “Before you are discharged are there any more of you with siblings who have just been selected?” Three more girls stepped forward. “Right go & Join the others in the mess.”

Amanda, “You stop & stand still.”

The officer stood still. The others continued on their way.

Beatrice came running up, “Is there a problem Amanda?”

Amanda , “Yes there is. You what is your Name?”

“Marion Morrison.” she saluted Amanda.

“So you thought you would try for the special guards did you.”

“No Mam I was sent because my company are not happy having me about.”

Beatrice,” What have you done wrong?”

“My career has been exemplary but it is me they cannot cope with.”

“You come with us to the mess.”

Gaby, “Ladies you have been selected from all those sent today. You will all be trained in unharmed combat & be expected to be perfect. I have borrowed five soldiers to demonstrate how to deal with attackers.”

The first two were sent in & within seconds Beatrice & Brenda had then trussed up like turkeys? The next two Fidela & Fleta had unconscious & tied up. “You.” Pointing to the one Amanda had stopped.

“There is only one this time & he has instructions to get me.” Marion was fast & delivered a Karate blow to the man’s neck.” The man was completely knocked out.

Gaby, “I want you to try & take on these two girls.”

Beatrice & Brenda giggled & they started to spar. The officer found she was nowhere as fast as Beatrice & Brenda.

Beatrice, “Girls remember if the attacker is male he has a very vulnerable area & a quick kick there will render him helpless.” As she said this Beatrice kicked her opponent who was bent double.

“This is just a demonstration of what would happen had you been male. Before we go on to any more defence though you will all have to have a medical.”

Beatrice & Brenda, “You come with us.”

Gaby was waiting, “Marion How long have you been transitioning?”
“I have not exactly been transitioning or taking anything. I just started looking more feminine & even grew breasts.”

Gaby, “We need to do a full medical on you but I think you will fit in OK here.”

Beatrice, “You will have to lose a couple of things though.”

Marion, “The way you kicked me they are probably useless by now.”

The doctor, “Gaby you where correct about one thing they are serving no use in fact you have more estrogens in your system than a pregnant woman.”

Marion looked uneasy, “Is that why I have been have to express milk & I have been getting about four pints a day from them.”

The doctor, “If you lay down I will remove them both now. With a local anaesthetic and that will remove the risk of cancer.”

Gaby, “You are now Captain Marion Morrison. Have a drink.”

She handed Marion a drink. The Officers were instructed to collect their kit bags & board the coaches to their new home. All the girls were instructed they would be on permanent attachment & would be expected not to consort with any male.”

Maddy, “Almost every one you selected was already marked. At their new home the girls were instructed to dump their uniforms as they would no longer be needed. Maddy & the others did have a pile of clothing for each of them. Marion found she was sharing with three other girls. At first she was apprehensive. Then decided she had as big a bust as the other girls did.

“Have you ever played with a man’s thing Marion?”

“I have not got a boyfriend & I never have had sex with a boy. I have held one & IT went from about 1 inch to about 10 inches in five seconds flat.”

The others giggled. “My ex wanted me to suck it but I always refused. He would never let me kiss him.”

“We used insulation but it felt all rubbery said the last two. Marion did you say you need to express.”

Marion, “Yes it is a bit of a bind but if I do not they get rather painful.”

“Well we are your flat mates & who better to help you out.”

Marion, “If you three want to try then you are welcome to have a go.” The first two started on either side.”

The third one, “Looks like I get to stimulate you elsewhere.” She starts to kiss Marion. Before long Marion had forgotten all about the drink she had been given.

Her roommates eventually surfaced, “They said we got told that we could change roommates if we wanted. Well we intend staying where we are. Marion do you mind if we continue to do this to you. Elsa & I always have enjoyed a bit of breast in fact it has got us into trouble a time or two. One or two of our former colleges complained when we made similar suggestions.”

“Ellie & Elsa I do not mind in fact it would save me a job. The doctor has told me this will continue for a long time. She had recommended I was transferred to the nursery.”

Ellie, “If you go there, we go there also. Marion how long have you had that tattoo on your wrist?”

“Ellie, I have always had it as have my sisters.”

“You have sisters Marion.”

“Yes but I never see them although I do write to them.”

“The Empress is going to have to be informed as she will want your sisters here also.”

Elsa, “All I have is Ellie & we have a tattoo with Helena on.”

Marion looked at hers, “It looks like Boudicca or something similar.” There was a knock at the door & they answered.

Little Lily, “The grand Council wants to talk to all four of you.”

They were led through various passageways & then told to stop. Little Lily opened the door; “You may go in & address the throne.”

The four of them where very nervous. They curtsied, “Empress we have come as instructed.”

Gaby, “A mistake has been made. All my guards were supposed to have no ties.”

“I discovered you have sisters is that correct.”

“Yes Empress that is correct I have rather a lot of sisters although I never get to see them these days.”

“You two are sisters?”

“Yes but we do not know of any family although we both think Marion & Judith may be related to us.”

“Judith I have been looking at your record. It was exemplary but your bosses have you down as a possible lesbian.”

“Empress It is true I have never been with a man but the type I would really like is one that looks like a woman but has a little extra.”

“Now back to the sisters & the report I have about you two. Apparently you both where very good workers but some of your co-workers where getting fed up of you two suggesting you sucked their breasts.”

Ellie & Elsa looked Embarrassed. Marion, “That problem is solved they are relieving me each day.”

Gaby, “That brings me back to you Marion. The doctor has informed me that you will need to be milked at least twice a day. She also wants to know if you want the surgery to remove the extra or do you want to leave it in place for the time being. Especially as you seem to have hit it off with the three girls.”

Judith looked puzzled. Marion, “Judith I have not always looked like a girl. About a year ago I started changing & although I went to the doctors there was nothing they could do. Apparently my feminine side was taking over.”

Judith, “Do you still have everything?”

Marion, “Not quite. If you want to test what is left you are welcome.”

“Now to your sisters Marion where are they?”

“The last time I saw them they were all in Silesia. I could not go back the last thing they needed was another sister.”

Gaby, “You loved them then.”

Marion, “To be honest I wish they were all here with me now. Yes I miss them all but they do not know about my change in circumstance.”

Ellie, “Well I for one do not care if Marion was once a boy. If she can cope with our weird needs then we accept her. She is also our friend & friends stick together.”

Gaby, “Marion is currently part way through her change & eventually she will be as fertile as you three. Judith that little extra will eventually vanish so make the most of it while you can. You where all talking about tattoos.”

Judith, “Are all our rooms bugged?”

Gaby. “No they are not bugged or at least not in the conventional sense. Everybody is monitored 24 hours a day. Usually no further action is taken. You four though have noticed your tattoos & where discussing them.”

Marion & Family

Marion, “The one I & my sisters have reminds me of the Iceni warrior Queen.”

Gaby, “You are up on history then.”

Marion, “I know enough that the tattoos. We all have to belong to three sisters & that would make the four of us cousins.”

A young woman they had not noticed before approached them. She spoke to Marion. “Marion informs us about the three sisters or at least what you surmised.”

Marion, “These two have a mark of Helena who was married to the Roman Emperor Hadrian. Judith there has the mark of Boudicca’s younger sister & she vanished leading the Parisi into Battle. “I & all my sisters have the mark of Boudicca. Some say she died leading 200.000 warriors against the Romans or was poisoned others say she survived. Well she must have survived for her to produce offspring from whom we are all descended.”

Marion, “I majored in Archaeology & History. Some legends have Helena as a goddess & apparently there are wells all over the north of England named after her.”

A whistle blew & Gaby, “My other guests have finally arrived.”

A rather tatty selection of girls was ushered in to the centre of the room. The girls were looking very scared. Marion went across to them & said their names & cuddled them all. This got their immediate attention.

The Eldest looked at Marion, “Is that you brother?”

Marion, “I was your brother but I started changing that is why I did not come back to you.”

The youngest, “I do not care what the others think you will still be my big brother.” She ran & gave Marion a hug.

Marion looked at the bruising on the girls, “What has happened to you all while I was away.”

The smallest, “Your money was late in coming through to us. Evita had to borrow from the Mafiosi to keep us alive. The lender did this to us to teach us not to be late with the repayments in the future.”

Little Lily, “You will not be going home to Silesia. First you are all going to have a good soak & then we will get you all some new clothes.”

Evita, “There is still plenty of wear in these if they are patched up.”

One of the three young women, “Evita while your sisters are getting washed you can tell us about your home.”

Unknown to Evita the Leprechauns had already emptied the house of its contents.

Evita, “I have had to borrow money from Jaconelli who is part of the Russian Mafia. The money Marion has been sending us has not been coming through to us. Jaconelli wanted us to go and work for him in Moscow in the service industry. This was a warning of what would happen if Jaconelli was not paid in full.”

Barbara, “I would like to pay this Jaconelli a visit & serve him some Justice.”

Another girl appeared, “Somebody call for Justice.” Justice looked at Ellie & Judith, “How do you three feel about dispensing justice.”

Ellie, “Evita did borrow the money to keep the family alive because the money was late. It is obvious that Jaconelli wants us girls for his prostitutes & it would not surprise me if he had caused the money to be late.”

Judith, “I would give him back his money & then have him beaten up to teach him not to beat up defenceless females.”

Ella, “I would have him made into a prostitute & sold off to pay for the damage Evita sustained at his hands.” One by one the younger girls all appeared back in the room.

The youngest, “Evita we can all look after Marion while you go and change. Marion, Evita has been neglecting herself she is a thin as a rake.”

Gaby, “May I look at your wrist?”

“I am Iris like most of my sisters with the exception of Marion & Evita the rest of us are all flowers.”

Gaby, “Just what I needed more flowers for my garden this is Rose & Lily who I call little Rose & Little Lily due to there been an older Rose & Lily.”

“Can I come & sit on your knee. The Villagers refused to help us they said, we were the spawn of witches & should all be burnt. The Village priest told them they were being ridiculous & that we where parent less girls who were trying to cope. The villager left us alone & the priest would sometimes bring us some bread but he did not have much himself.”

Gaby, “This priest was he very nice?”

“Evita kissed him every time he brought us some food.” Gaby looked at Daisy & Poppy who vanished. Iris continued to talk & then Evita returned. “Your bruising has all gone Evita.”

“Iris it is covered up with makeup but I do feel better & cleaner now.”

Gaby, “Beatrice & Brenda Jaconelli apparently need repaying the loan. Can you do that? At the same time can you collect payment off him for the outstanding amount owed to me?” Daisy & Poppy returned with a rather blood splattered bedraggled priest.

“Jaconelli did this to me he wanted to know where the girls are & I did not know. He said, I did not delay their payments so you could send them away. You will have to do in their place. I have rich clients wanting them. A boy girl will have to do.”

Evita, “We have all been brought here. You had better stay with us but first you had better get cleaned up.”

The priest “Is it possible to see a doctor.”

Dr. Jones, “If you do not mind me I will check you over now & take photos of your injuries.” The priest went into a side room with the doctor.” After checking him over. “I cannot undo what has been done. I can repair it so you look normal but that is the best I can do.”

Evita came in with some clean clothes. The Doctor has asked me to talk to you & help you get dressed.”

“I wanted to have children with you Evita but now I can no longer give you children after what was done to me.”

Evita kissed the priest, “I still love you & the doctor has told me of a way we can still have children if we ever wish. She also wants me to persuade you to have surgery to repair the damage.”

Evita, “My brother has to cope with the same thing & he also is finding it difficult.”

“OK tell the doctor I agree to let her do as she wants. I will never be able to have sex the conventional way with her though.” Gaby had given a second order concerning Jaconelli.

Kerry, “Cousin Can I take Darcie, Lisa, Ellen & the Girls to exact retribution.”

Before Gaby could reply Amanda said, “I object.”

“So do we.” came several other voices.”

Barbara, “Yes I think he should receive retribution. I think Amanda, Myself or my sisters should be dealing justice out.”

Helen, “Personally I agree with Barbara. I think she should take all those previously injured in a similar way.”

Gaby, “Amanda as you are the most senior you can lead the justice team & you heard Helen's recommendation. Kerry & the girls are still to go, as it will be of benefit to them all. Amanda you may have to take over Jaconelli's business interests. All captives are to be brought back to The Hermitage for treatment.”

Anastasia who was by now looking considerably younger. “Bring back Jaconelli with his captives alive if possible.”

Revenge on Jaconelli.

The second team arrived before the first & found Jaconelli & his henchmen where systematically working their way through the village. By now most of the villagers had been beaten up.

One boy, “We know nothing. Some girls came for them & they went away.”

“Kill him,” Jaconelli who was fuming at the girls going missing. Jaconelli set off in his car & leaves the village. He left his henchmen to eradicate the village. Before they could start work the henchmen found their guns where been wrenched from their hands, they were on the floor & some very nasty looking dogs where stood over them.”

A voice, “Where is Jaconelli?” After thinking it over the henchmen replied, “He has gone to Moscow fuming because he has lost a valuable contract.”

Amanda, “By any chance would these be the valuable contract.”
Showing the men some photos. The look on their faces was enough to tell Amanda. “If you lot want to live I suggest you strip & put these clothes on. After a little persuasion the men did as they were told.”

As they left Amanda said to the villagers, “You may kill any of the Mafia that we leave behind.” The Villagers all ridiculed the men whom were dressed up as females.

A short way out of the Village Amanda gave each man a drink & said this should help you. Meanwhile Beatrice & partners had found the base of Jaconelli.

Beatrice went in, “Is there a Jaconelli here? I have been instructed to pay you some money that you loaned out. I also have been instructed to collect due payment off you.”

Beatrice got out the briefcase & counted out the money Evita owed. “That settles it for Evita. However the boss is greatly displeased to learn you have not been sending the correct percentages to head office & have been creaming it off for yourself. We have been sent to collect the correct amount or collect it in kind like you apparently like doing. The boss was none too pleased to learn what you had been doing to Evita.”

Jaconelli's face went white. “Have you just had a thought said the voice.”

Another voice, “Ah Jaconelli I got the prisoners for you & your men beat up all the villagers as instructed.” Jaconelli looked at the emaciated girls in front of him.

The first voice, “By doing this you have just signed your own death warrants Jaconelli.”

What was apparently Evita spoke, “Save us please He intends to sell us all as prostitutes?”

One of the girls came in, “The buyers are apparently here.” From their appearance they where Arabs.

One of the Arabs, “Did you get what we requested?”

Amanda, “Jaconelli cannot be here today but I will deal with your request. The last of the females has been only just been brought in. I can assure you no man has ever had sex with any of them.”

One of the Arabs, “They are all highly fertile so we can start breeding immediately.”

Amanda, “Do you wish to marry them immediately or inspect the goods first?”

The Arabs, “We had best see what we are paying for first.” Jaconelli & his henchmen where paraded in & told to strip. A prod with an electric cattle prod soon encouraged them to strip.

“Very good.” said the Arabs, “We will marry them immediately & then we can consummate the marriage. Please give Jaconelli these cases & there is a bonus for you.”

Amanda, “Jaconelli has retired. I am now in charge. Oh well you get the extra as well then. I will also send you the additional bonuses once they start giving us children.”

Amanda, “I am sorry girls but Jaconelli signed the contract & I am only honouring his word.”

The Two Arabs, “You are actually going to have an easy life all you have to do is keep produce children.”

Amanda, “If they fail to produce within a year I will give you half your money back.” After the girls had been put in wedding dresses. What appeared to be Evita & Marion where married off to the Arabs. Their sisters were their attendants. Neither of the girls found they refuse the men & they did everything required of then. By the time morning came they were both very sore.

Jaconelli, “Sorry for getting you into this.”

“It is OK boss but we are going to have to live with it.” It was only then that Jaconelli realised that it was his second in command that was the other girl.

Jaconelli, “The others are they all my henchmen. The Arabs are going to go ballistic when we do not conceive. Perhaps if we pretend to be enjoying it & constantly keep them happy perhaps that will do.”

“I do not know about that boss I already feel sick but we can try it if you want.”

Amanda & the other searched the compound & found several more girls chained up. They told their story of how they had been abducted to sell to Arabs.

Amanda, “There is no worry on that score as the Arabs already have what they want.”

Beatrice was giggling “That potion worked a treat & made them all extremely fertile. They will be breeding for years to come. We had better start the tiding up procedure.” Amanda found a computer with all the assets & personnel details. One by one the assets where all liquidated & closed down. The girls though proved harder to deal with as they all needed some immediate medical attention. Eventually they were all given a clean bill of health & sent home.

Amanda noticed some of the girls appeared to have tattoos but they were not quite correct. These she brought back with her.

After a meeting with Gaby one of the girls said, “We copied the tattoo from the wrist of some of our friends.”

Evita & Marion went in to see them.” Evita, “I see you decided to become our sisters.”

Each of the girls rubbed her wrist, “Strange I felt as if I had just been burnt or stung.”

Evita looked at the wrist, “It has changed to look exactly like mine.”

Marion, “You do not think it was anything to do with us as children all agreeing to be sisters.”

The girl turned to Marion, “You always did look a convincing girl when we were friends. Are they real or silicone Marion?”

Marion, “My breasts grew just like yours & my sisters.”

“I always fancied you & now your are far more interesting to me.”

Marion, “I already have three friends who I share with but I am sure they will not mind sharing me with you.”

Evita, “You always did have a thing for Marion. Will you share her too?”

“Please can I meet your friends Marion?”

Judith & the twins entered.

Venecia, “These three are your friends.” She cracked out laughing.

“Yes Marion I will join you & your friends.”

Marion turned to Gaby, “Empress is it possible for all four of us to be united as one.”

Gaby, “I take it you all wish to marry each other. I think we can accommodate you all but also you all must agree to become my companions for all eternity.”

Amanda, “Only the new associates are not companions but eventually they all will be.”

Iris Companion

Iris said, “All the flowers are now in one big garden & we like it in this garden.” She ran & sat on Gaby's knee & nothing her sister could do would shift her. Eventually she fell asleep in Gaby's arms.

The sister, “You do not mind her cuddling up to you.”

Little Rose, “You may be an Indian goddess but you sure know nothing. One day you & your sister will be asking to be united with the Empress. On that day you will find her power flows through you as it does with me. Yes I may be young but I am still a companion. Iris has already discovered what I discovered & she will never leave Gaby. She will discover what I did that when she reaches 12 years of age she can become a companion in Nepal. Only Daughters or Companions are allowed to ride the devil dogs. Iris will try & persuade Gaby to let her ride one. Iris when she cuddles up to Gaby absorbs some of her powers.”

When Iris awoke she asked, “Gaby may I go out riding with Beatrice & Brenda they will look after me.”

Gaby, “There are several tests you must perform before that can be allowed.” A young puppy came bounding into the room & went straight up to Iris & rolled over. Iris tickled the dog’s tummy, “You are a baby & I like you.” Iris went & got some chicken pieces from the table &, “Will you be my friend. I have to do some tests before I am allowed to ride a dog like you.” The next second Iris found she was on the dogs back & it was racing round the room. This was brought to a halt by another dog barking & the puppy came to a halt.

Iris, “I think we are both in big trouble.” Iris went over to the big dog & Thank you for permitting me to ride your puppy. I think we both need proper training. Would you like some Chicken like your puppy?” Iris gives the big dog some Chicken pieces. The big dog rolled over like the puppy & Iris tickled her. Both the puppy & the Bitch licked Iris.

Gaby, “Puppy you chose Iris to be your companion & she is yours now guard her well.” Beatrice & Brenda you may take the latest cadet out for a ride.”

“Zelda will my baby be safe?”

Zelda laughed, “She could not be in safer hands than those. Ask Perfecta.”

Perfecta, “Perhaps one day you will join us here.”

“Perfecta you are Odin's wife. The Great Northern god.”

Odin, “I was very lonely at the top & I preferred to sit back & let my granddaughter take charge & you have to admit she has done a great job in a short time. Do not even try to work it out or you will get confused. Gaby has been bringing all the gods back into the fold regardless of whom or what they are.”

Kama, “There are some she could not deal with.”

Sophia, “Which would those be then?”

“They go by many names but Satan is one of them.”

Sophia, “Kama you are wrong there. It is a long time since the forces of hell moved on Gaby but they had miscalculated. Instead of taking Gaby prisoner like Galadriel as they expected they found it was themselves that where the captives.”

Kama, “But if she can do that then Gaby is truly the Empress of the Heavens. According to Hindu legend when the Queen who is not a Queen. And the Girl who is not a girl will unite the gods and will be restored for all eternity.”

Gaby, “That is an interesting legend especially as I was born a boy called Andrew.”

Kama, “The prophecy is coming to fruition then. The evil one will be destroyed along with his minions. A great flame will come from the east but again you will extinguish it.”

Yellow, “That prophecy has already been fulfilled.”

Kama, “I have just had a thought Marion wants to get married & you have no objection but she has not asked. The senior representatives of the family. She should ask all those whose marks her partners bear.”

Gaby, “Helen is the most senior & has given her permission but the sisters can be asked.”

Barbara, “All three of us agree with the wedding. We also feel that Evita should take her spouse at the same time.”

The priest, “I have nothing to offer Evita.”

Gaby, “You have all ready given your life to Evita. That is all we ask of you.”

Evita, “You would not be in the state you are if it was not for me.”

Who is going to employ a former priest who is going to look like a female?”

Barbara, “I will as I need a curate to help me out.”

“But you are female.”

Barbara, “I forgot the Russian Orthodox has no female priests like the Church of England.”

Gaby, “I am sure if it does not work out there is a job in the hotel chain or in the archaeological unit for you.”

Marion, “Evita you had better tell your partner that He will never be returning to Silesia & neither will we. Not that I am bothered & by the look on your face you are not bothered about returning to Silesia either.”

Iris came back, “Evita you promised us all we could be flower girls or bridesmaids for you & Marion.”

Evita, “I thought you were going to be too busy with your new friends.”

Iris, “Even Valkarie cadets need to rest some times.”

Little Lily, “We all have our costumes all ready as have the remainder of your sisters.”

“I have also been learning rather rapidly & have discovered some interesting things. Empress my sister Evita has been secretly married for at least two months. She thought I did not know but little Lily has taught me some interesting skills.”

Gaby, “Evita may have secretly married but she will still have to take her vows her in front of her family.”

Evita, “I was not trying to hide it from the family as all but Marion was there. It was not safe though for our marriage to be publicised in the village. “

The priest, “The Mafia found out about the wedding & that is why they were so hard on me. As to the job if it is still on offer from Barbara then I will give it a try. It is going to be a bit different for me but at least it will still be similar.”

Barbara, “I am glad you agreed as I do genuinely need help & it is better from our point of view to have family doing it. Virtually everybody living in the town now is related in some way. There are still a few out of towners working in the town. Basically the rest are as us & all family.”

Evita curtsied, “Empress may we still formally be accepted by all our family & retake our vows in front of you all.”

Maddy, “You are sure you want to be formally accepted by us all?”

Evita, “For the first time in years I feel safe. I am surrounded by strangers but they are all family & it is apparent they all love me. Even Beatrice & Brenda treat Iris like a little baby sister.”

Gaby, “In effect she is their little sister & as their sister enjoys the privilege of riding the hell hounds.”

Evita, “Then I must also be allowed to Ride the Hell Hounds.”

Gaby, “You can if you wish but there is no going back if you do.”

Iris spoke, “Evita you will be with the rest of your sisters. You have to be either a companion or a daughter. We are all daughters of a companion & therefore daughters of the Empress.”

Beatrice, “She is right you are Barbara's daughters or granddaughters. Had Iris not been a daughter the dogs would never accept her. As it is she rides with the other cadets.”

Iris, “You are wondering if you can ask the doctor if Little Lily has taught you to read my mind.”

Evita, “Yes I admit I was wondering what it would have been like to be full of life. We have never consummated our wedding & now I will never have children of my own.”

Iris giggled, “Evita I have learned far more than that. Apparently I have already reached super advanced in potions, mind reading & magic. By next week all the others will also be at the super advanced.”

“Elizabeth has been great at teaching me computers. I have had to learn how not to read minds & put up blocks. You sister are driving me crazy as you are emitting all sorts of signals so the sooner you learn your lessons the better.”

Evita, “Lessons what sort of lessons.”

Gaby, “I forgot to tell you that you all are expected to go to lessons. Not just the children.”

Marion, “I presume that includes me.”

Gaby, “Yes Marion & all the others in the Dewhirst’s complex.”

Judith, “All those who were selected are related in some way to you.”

Darcie, “We have been too busy sorting you out to be bothered with them but they have all to be sorted & introduced formally.”

Marion, “I know some of those & they certainly did not have Tattoos like me or my companions.”

Rani, “Not all of us had the tattoo initially. I do now because I am one of the Empress's companions like my sister Leti.”

Leti, “Had it not been for Gaby & friends I would have been no more.”

Rani, “Gaby appears to turn up in the nick of time. I was only found by accident because of the others.”

Leti, “There will still be some of the Indian gods somewhere in India. It is possible that some of the guards are the offspring of various gods. Gaby & Little Lily appear to having the knack of spotting somebody even when they themselves do not know it. Take Ruth as an example they spotted her straight away although the mark had been removed. They even knew who the mother was before the mother even saw Ruth. They also dispensed their own justice to those who injured Ruth.”

Evita “So something will or is going to happen to the Mafia in Silesia.”

Amanda, “Correction has happened. You tormentor & associates have seen the error of their ways & are now settling down to family life.”

Evita, “They cannot just abandon their gangster ways & settle down as family men.”

Barbara, “They will be in future taking over all the maternal duties & will be doing that for a long time to come.”

Evita thought for a moment, “Oh I think I understand. They have all been given a second chance in life.”

Kerry, “Amanda was considerably fairer than I would have been. I would had done to them what they intended to do to you & what they have done to other girls before you.”

Barbara, “Think about it though it will be hell for every one of them until they truly repent & then their minds will be wiped clean & they will have no recollection of their past.”

Amanda, “Kerry you can visit them in a year’s time to check up on them.”

Kerry, “Unlike some of the Arab princes I happen to know those two treat all their girls with respect. All the girls should have a good life with them although different from what they did previously.”

up
52 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos