Little Girl-Boy 4 & Little Boy-Girl 29 a New School Year

Printer-friendly version

There was room for one more house in the neighborhood and it would be the final one in our small area. The school had ten classes ranging from Pre School to High School. William and Robin come to look at the house that was just finished and fell in love with it and asked when they could move in. with keys in hand they go the five hundred miles to where they were staying. They spent the next two weeks packing to move. School was in another month so it would take two weeks to unpack and get settled. Robin told the kids that the neighborhood has an indoor pool but would be closed like one day a month for the owner’s personal time. Then said we can reserve one day a month if we want. Then Robin shocked the kids by saying that you all will be at the same school. The kids are wondering how. William told them nine classes with no more than eighteen kids per class.

They move in and all the kids are there to help. Ashley still with long hair and the girls tried to help her. Ashley said I don’t need help. Myah, Sienna and Kiera said to leave Ashley alone and help us. Jamie seeing Ashley caring boxes to the room she picked. Picked up a box and followed. Ashley said I don’t need the help but thanks. That’s when it hit Ashley. The four other girls that tried to help her she roomed with at the home and then Jamie was the little boy she saw get rapped and the other forced stuff. She told Jamie lets get more of my stuff in my room and then we can talk more.

Ashley said “Jamie I know that you were once a boy but I can tell you’re all girl now.”

Jamie said “thanks and I can tell you are not the girl I saw five years ago.”

Ashley said “I know I’m living as a boy now and I’m happier than ever.”

Jamie says “I’m happier as a girl than I was when I was a boy.”

Ashley looks at Jamie and wonders if she remembers that night but didn’t push the issue. But that’s when the smell hit Ashley.

Jamie said “I need to go get changed I’ll be back.”

Ashley said “let me take care of that for you please.”

Jamie said “okay but you won’t see what you saw the last time we saw each other without clothes on.”

Ashley said to herself “YES!!! Jamie does remember. Damn I just wet myself I’ll see if she’ll change me next.”

To Ashley’s surprise Jamie did and couldn’t resist and took a lick for old time sake. Ashley jumped and looked shocked as Jamie finished the job.

Robin said “Ashley don’t be ashamed of that I saw you change Jamie and couldn’t tell that she was ever a boy but she was one.”

Jamie said “how did you know I was a boy.”

Robin said “I cheated I saw your name on a piece of paper saying you were coming here and that you are male.”

Ashley said “after that night I said I don’t ever want to be with a boy ever well for the exception of one boy. You Jamie, but now you have what I still have I want you even more once I become fully male to a point.”

Jamie sits by Ashley and kisses him deep and Robin walked out closing the door knowing they can’t do harm to each other. After they part to get air Jamie looks to Ashley and gives him a quick kiss and runs home a happy little girl. I saw how happy Jamie was and wonder why that’s when I knew she met someone just like her in a way. I knew I had to talk to the Lynn’s and soon. That’s when the other kids walked in the door to say the new family was glad all the kids in the neighborhood helped with the unloading of the moving van and told us to come back early tomorrow to help put things away. Well the kitchen was set up today and they asked us to stay for dinner but we said mom would be mad if we did. Thanks anyway maybe next time we can stay. I was proud of what they said and dialed the preset phone number to the Lynn house.

I dialed 000-000-0017 and said “I’m Mr. Davis and my kids helped your kids today get things into their rooms and even helped you sat up your kitchen. They will be back tomorrow to help more and will stay for dinner.”

Robin said “thanks I know the kids will love that. And oh by the way Jamie is a lovely girl and is in love with my sweet little girl-boy.”
I said “Jamie was so happy when she came home today but didn’t want to ask her.”

Robin said “her and my daughter now son Ashley shared their first kiss.”

I then said “just what I thought and if your daughter is Trans and becoming a boy I’m cool with them being together.”

The next day the kids were up early and ready to go when I walked them to the Lynn’s house. Ashley came running and Jamie ran to her and started to hug. As I walked up the others went to help their new friends with their rooms. That’s when Robin saw our two Trans-kids.

Robin says “look at our two kids.”

I look and see Ashley kiss Jamie like they were boyfriend and girlfriend and loving every minute of the kiss. I mean this kiss went on longer than it should have but I knew they had to come up for air before long.

Jamie looks in to Ashley’s eyes and said “I love you Ashley and I don’t want to lose the girl I met five years ago.”

Ashley looks back at Jamie and says “Jamie I love you too but you’re all girl now and I’m not the same girl I was five years ago, but we can still have fun. What do you say we have a group camp-out?”

I say “as long as you stay in your own sleeping bags I see no trouble with it.”

The kids have the camp out down by the pond in the neighborhood. Their tents were set up and they slept two per tent. The girls talked about what they will wear the first day of the new school year. While the boys talked about how to talk to the girls when school started.

Ashley was so happy that he would be in Jamie’s class. As was Myah and Sienna about being in Samantha and Christina’s class. Then Brad and Tyler were in Jenny’s class. Kiera was scared because really didn’t know anyone in her class but caught the eyes of a cute boy by the name Shan Stewart caught her attention.

The day was like any other day basic papers the kids had to do but the trouble would start the next day for Ashley Lynn.

The next time we see the kids is in Little Girl-Boy 5 Trouble at School 2

up
52 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos