Drew & the Half Term Break Chapter 25

Printer-friendly version


Drew & the Half Term Break
A Gabyverse fanfiction
by Sharp

Chapter 25 Lake Titicaca in Peru

Gaby,” First we all go to Lima & then to Arequipa & finally Lake Titicaca in Peru.”

Maddy, “That is on the boarder with Bolivia & is a massive lake.”

Lucy, “Can we go to Machu Picchu?”

Gaby, “We all have a slight task at the lake & then we can visit anywhere you want. The girls walked around Lima. Eventually they got to a shop & in the window was Inca costumes.” Gaby went in with Maddy.

Gaby spoke to the shop keeper in Panih & asked if the costume was for sale?”

The shopkeeper replied in Spanish. “All the costumes where for sale but the best was inside the shop. This is the best it is for the King or Queen of the Incas.”

Gaby, “Can I try it on please?” She put the costume on. Maddy put on one of the other costumes. At this the others came in & put on a costume each.

The shop keeper’s wife, “Mistress Do you intend to take all the costumes.”

Gaby,” Unless I am mistaken you have now sold out.”

Maddy handed the money over for the dresses.” The shop keeper’s wife came & gave Gaby a present. “You will need these to open the gates of the cities. We will be there with you when your time comes.” The costumes where all placed in paper bags.

They then went on to Arequipa they eventually found the Cathedral & went inside. Some of the locals had already seen Gaby & the girls finding their way around & had been to tell the father that the Lady had returned. Gaby & the girls made their way down the aisle.

The father, “I was told the Madonna walked the street. Now I understand why. You are the one who the mother referred to as the Empress of Heaven.” Are these are all your companions?”
Gaby. “We have come today because of a legend.”

The father,” We have an empty plinth here it was said to belong to the Lady. Long ago this was a temple & was converted to Christianity. The locals hid the lady in the lake & there she will stay until her living representative returns her to us.”

Gaby, “Tomorrow she will return home.”

The father, “Tomorrow is the annual festival when they cast models of the Lady into the lake. I have to be on the big boat & bless the statues before they are cast into the lake.”

Gaby, “So as not to shock you, be prepared for the lady to walk. That night Gaby & all her companions swam in the lake & found all the small statues & then they found the Lady. She was freed from the weeds holding her. Then Air bags where attached to her & she started to rise. All the mud was cleaned off her.

At dawn the locals made for the lake & all were saying their prayers. As the father cast the Statues into the lake the water started to boil & the Statue broke the surface.

The local who had seen Gaby,” I told you father she is among us. The lady has returned to free her children.” They watched as the statue started to move to the shore. When the locals got to the shore they found the lady waiting for them. As they arrived they built a platform to carry the lady home. Father George walked with his people.

Back in the town Gaby & her companions had a meal & then changed into the Inca costumes. After changing they started to walk to the Cathedral. As they came out of the hotel the locals all fell on their knees & hid their face. Gaby & her companions walked very slowly. They found their way was been paved with leaves & Flowers. The Lady reached the cathedral before Gaby.

One of the braver locals got to the cathedral, “Father the Lady & her companions as we speak are making their way here.” The statue was back in her place by the time Gaby arrived. The people gasped & fell to their knees as Gaby & the companions walked down the aisle of the church. Gaby & the others in turn kissed the statue.

Gaby. “To me it does not matter if you be Quechuas, Aymaras or Mestizos. I will speak in both Spanish & Quechuas so you all will understand. I intend to go from here to the cities of Gold those who are true may follow. Be warned though only the truly penitent will be able to follow. Father the Lady awaits her children let them come & kiss her feet.”

The congregation processed to the statue & kissed the feet. Gaby & her companions departed. Gaby waved her arm & they all returned to the hotel.

Gaby, “We can go straight away to the town if you want Lucy.”

Lucy, “Can we change back into normal clothes first.”

Gaby, “I was just enjoying wearing these.” They all changed in to more appropriate clothing. Then Gaby moved the whole group to Machu Picchu.

When they got there they made they made to the temple of the sun. When they all got inside they made the way to the top of the building. On the top of the building Gaby & Maddy inserted the keys. What looked like giant radar emerged from the rocks? They watched as it captured the rays of the sun. It then blasted all the trees away in one area leaving a clear route. Gaby & Maddy removed the keys & the scanner disappeared once again.

The group followed the route & came to another temple & repeated the procedure. They where to do this nine times before they reached the last temple.

Helena, “Other than the first one these have never been disturbed for over 400 years.

Gaby, “We revert to the Inca costumes.” This time when they inserted the keys the scanner blasted all the trees in eight directions. They found it had cut a wider swathe in the direction they had come from.

Helena, “They all match up to compass points. That direction is North. We have come from the South. So if we make this our base & look at each of the routes.”
The local Indians had seen the arrival of Gaby & her companions. They approached bringing their witch doctor with them. The witch doctor when he saw the costumes was terrified. “I did not realise the gods have returned. They will bring food for you all.” Two others returned with the Indians.

Gaby recognised them as the couple who had sold the costumes to them.

The man, “Mitres we are returning your money. These costumes are only replicas. We will furnish you with the real items.” He pressed a panel & a wall slid back revealing costumes made of Gold. “To restore the lady & reach so far you must have very good magic. These are yours & your companions.” Gaby put one on followed by Maddy & the others. The witch doctor had returned with the villagers bringing food for the gods.

Gaby. “Will the three angels as they are the fastest check out each road & locate any towns with the GPS.” The three set off together & soon had recorded where all the roads went. The even went back to where they had come from. They got back to Gaby. “Some of the roads go for hundreds of miles. The road to the north appears to go to an abandoned city. Perhaps that is where we should make for next in our search.”

Mary, “Gaby There is something you should know. There are vast processions coming from every direction but the North. By our calculations they should all arrive here in nine to ten days time. “

The couple from Lima, “Empress we need to prepare for the children's arrival. We must clear the rest of the city. Empress we need to go to the top again & invoke the lower screens.”

Gaby & Maddy inserted the keys into the locks & turned the keys the opposite way. The lower screens came into force & started to blast away the trees & plants from quite a wide area around the temple. When the screens had finished they had cleared quite an area of the forest away. The villagers looked & saw their village was in one small corner of the area cleared.

Gaby, “Soon we will be having more people arrive.”

All the buildings need clearing out to accommodate them. The villagers & the companions all helped to clear the rubbish of 400 years. Gaby & Maddy found they were not allowed to work.
The witch doctor, “Companions may be asked to work but you & your no 1 are not expected to work.” It did not take long to clean & restore all the buildings. While this was going on the witch doctor spoke, “Mistress permit me to show you your treasures.”

He pressed a panel & a staircase came into view. Gaby & Maddy went down the stairs. They came to a great chamber. At first glance they saw nothing but an empty room. The Witch doctor pressed several stones. Various panel's slid back & a great treasure was revealed.”

Gaby, “You could have used this to help your people.”

The witch doctor,” It is not mine to hand out it all belongs to you to do as you see fit. It is the same in all the other temples they await your arrival.”

Gaby thought for a moment, “Does that include the Cathedral?”

The witch doctor, “As far as I know that was one of our temples so unless it has been stolen it should still be there. All those independent countries that once where yours will soon be begging you to rule them once more. From Bolivia & Peru to Chile & Argentina & Brazil they all shall come flocking to you.”

Long before they could see the converging groups they could hear them. There was the sound of drums & chanting. Gaby & the others listened to the chanting.

Gaby looked at her laptop, “Mother can you hear me?” The laptop sprung to life. “Mother can you show me the GPS results the angels did for me?” Gaby looked at the results & realised some of the groups had to have set off quite a while ago & something else must have triggered them off walking.”

Lucy came into the room, “Oh my, this is one lot that Cortez did not get his hands on.” They closed the doors again & returned to the main hall. As the doors closed Gaby waved her hands & all the gold was moved to the Temples back home. Along with it went the miniature statues that the girls had found in the Lake.

Gaby noticed that the locals had put on the discarded Inca clothing Gaby & her companions wore. They avoided the costume either Gaby or Maddy wore.

The witch doctor, “They want the distinction of being the Empresses First Inca Division. They feel that they have earned it after looking after the temple for 400 years.”

Maddy whispered to Gaby. “Witch doctor or chief tell the children if they wish to be the first then you must lead them up here & they will be permitted to kiss our feet.” The tribesmen all followed the example until one girl came up

Gaby, “You stand to one side.” The girl did as instructed. Gaby turned to the witch doctor, “I appoint you to lead & look after my children.”

Then Gaby, “In addition I am taking one of yours to be my companion & live with me. This will set you apart from all the other tribes.”

Gaby, “Orea I am instructing you to kiss every one of my companions on the lip & ask that you may join them & then come here & do the same.” It took Orea a while & her family & friends watched. Eventually she got to Maddy & Gaby after doing as she had been instructed.

Orea handed Gaby a dagger, “Please make it Quick.”

Gaby took the knife & cut her thumb with it & then did the same with Orea. Gaby,” Orea my blood now flows through you soon you will be one with us.” Maddy bound their thumbs together. Gaby turned to the Witch doctor, “You willingly gave up your only child. When the others get here father George shall formally bind your daughter & my companions. She shall accompany me on my travels. You shall stay here & rule my people in my place. I will return from time to time to check up on you & how my children are doing.”

As each group appeared they were each given a sign naming them the 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th & 7th Inca Divisions.

Gaby, “I want to thank you all for coming today. I know some of you have walked hundreds of miles to be here today. I want your chiefs to lead you up one group at a time to kiss my feet & those of my no1 companion.”

The chiefs did as they were told. Gaby instructed, “Orea to stand with the companions.” As each group came up one of the companions came & took a girl out of each group. When it came to the 7th Maddy tapped two girls & told them to wait.

Gaby, “I have already claimed one from the 1st & apart from the 7th you each have given me your lifeblood. These I have chosen will become one with me & my eternal companions. They will join with us for all eternity.”

Some of the older females started crying. Gaby instructed the girls to kiss all the companions & then come & kiss Maddy & herself. Then they where to stand at the end of the line of companions. The girls came one at a time & had their thumbs cut & bound to Gaby. After this was done father George was summoned to the front. So was each of the eight chiefs.

Father George asked each girl if it was of her own free will that she becomes a companion of the Empress.”

Each girl in turn replied, “Yes.”

Father George, “Do you the Empress of the Heavens take these eight to be your companions & the representatives of each tribe.”

Gaby, “I do.”

The priest turned to the fathers, “Do you freely give your daughters to the Empress to be her Eternal companions?” Each of the fathers looked at their daughters & said I do.”

The priest turned to the Companions, “Do you the companions all accept these eight to be your eternal sisters.”

They all replied. “We do.”

The priest, “From this day you will hence forth reside with the gods.”

Gaby, “Some of you seem to think I intend to sacrifice your daughters to make them my wives. The sacrifice has already been made you have all given me of your blood & I will return with them to see you all in a year’s time. Now though they must be prepared each of the girls had a necklace & earrings attached. I want all of you to rest & relax here for a few days.”

“The chiefs I need them to come with the companions & me & we shall visit all the temples together. I shall be removing all the treasure to my main temple. I need to show you all how to contact my companions & me. That includes you father as you are the leader of your people.”

Father George, “Will you be visiting the mother again?”

Gaby, “Yes I & my companions will once again be visiting her next year & then coming to see you all here.”

Gaby, “I will show you all how to make the contact & then you will have the practice you need. Press this button & say mother I need your help. I am going into another room but Andi will be with you to ensure you are doing it correctly.”

They started with the chief of the 1st Inca division. He soon got the idea of how to make contact the priest was the last to make contact. They were shown where the panel would be situated in their own temples. Each of them in turn, practised opening & closing & calling up. The first chief decided to go back & talk to Gaby.

“Mother may I talk to you?”

Gaby, “Speak.” “I love my only child & looked forward to the day when I could dangle my grand child on my knee. At first I thought you were going to do as the ancients & slaughter my child. You did spill their blood but only to appease your children. You do not like human sacrifices. Can you find a way that my daughter can have your child?”

Gaby, “That is a matter to be dealt with by your daughter & me. I promise you though if your daughter wants a child or two she will have them & you will get to nurse your grandchildren.”

Orea, “Empress are we going to your home?”

Gaby, “Yes in a very short time we will be gone. You need nothing but if you want to pack a bag with your favourite items then that is OK.” Orea & the others all packed a single case. Orea packed no clothing but packed her herbs & potions & her instruction book.

All the other girls had something similar. Gaby set the sceptre for home & the entire group found they where back home. Gaby had already given orders that the Eight had to be given a long relaxing bath & then they were to receive a manicure & pedicure while having their hair restyled & bleached. The girls were also to find out that they received a full make over.

Orea, “The girls have asked me to speak for them as I am the only one who speaks English perfectly they want to know if they are been got ready for the sacrifice.”

Maddy, “The sacrifice has already been made. You like me are now a companion. We are going to take you all shopping. The Empresses sister Phoenix & her cousins will also be accompanying us as they also need new clothing. All eight of you have been granted a very special privilege. This is usually reserved for the Royal family & their friends. From now other than the girls here you must never ever kiss anybody on the lips unless you are instructed by the Empress. You may kiss them on the check but it must never be on the lips. Likewise you must never donate blood or do the friendship ceremony with anybody but us.

One of the girls, “May I not kiss my papa.”

Maddy, “If you do then we would have bring your father here to live with us. Your father would find his life change rather dramatically if you kiss him.”

Phoenix came in, “My sister asked that I check to see you are all ready to go shopping.”She escorted the others to Gaby & the others.

Orea, “Empress is it possible for all your companions here to wear a badge or name tag as we are having difficulty remembering everybody names. Gaby waved her arm & they all found they were wearing golden nametags. Gaby was wearing one that said Gaby Lynn.

Consolata, “Empress may we call you Gaby when we are out together.”

Gaby, “Normally you can refer to me as Gaby Lynn or Gaby. The title is reserved for special occasions. I am going to have to send all of you to school. You will receive lessons on English & Computers & there are some rather specialised classes. Consolata's case dropped on to the floor & burst open. Galadriel bent down to pick it up & saw what was inside.

Consolata, “I promised papa that I would continue with my herbs.”

Gaby, “Before we go we will see what the others have brought. Please lay the items out on the table. Gaby noticed each girl had a similar hand written book.”

Galadriel, “I am glad you all are good at herb & potions this is going to make my job easier. I will move all the herbs to a safe location. The books I will check each one & then return them to you.”

Consolata got a little bit upset, “Papa told me never to let it out of my sight but he also told me I had to obey the Empress.”

Gaby, “Galadriel looks after all my herb & potion books.”

Orea, “In that case Galadriel will you look after mine also.” Galadriel took the book off her & all the others handed their books to her. They watched as Galadriel waved her hand & all the books disappeared.

Galadriel, “All your potions have been recorded except for the second potion they were all identical.”

Orea, “The reason is the second one is personalised for each one of us.”

Gaby, “As you can see we are now all wearing golden name badges. Orea, Consolata, Albina, Alicia, Bambina, Concordia, Verna & Verda you will all be accompanying my sisters & myself on a shopping expedition.”

Galadriel, “You all need the correct clothing for your lessons & also need a cauldron each.”

Gaby, “In addition you all need a complete wardrobe.”

Phoenix, “That also includes Cora, Candace, Caprice, Faun, Fay, Harmony, Hesper, Leonora, Levina & Lysandra.”

Bambina, “Why can they all have red hair & we have to be blonde.”

Maddy, “The red hair shows us they have special abilities that we do not naturally posses.”

Gaby, “Harmony & Hesper can you demonstrate.” The two of them disappeared & then appeared at the side of Verna & Verda.

Maddy, “We have our own abilities & we might as well give you a demonstration.”

Maddy & Galadriel let their wings unfurl & then flew to the roof. When they came back down the eight girls where kneeling on the floor & crossing themselves.

Gaby took hold of Orea, “Stand up.” Orea stood up.” You are now my companions. Hold your arms like this.” Orea did as she was instructed. Her wings unfurled. Gaby took her hand & they flew up. The others followed the example of Orea. Their wings all came out. They each took hold of one of Gaby's sisters & all flew into the air.

As they came down to land Verna & Verda burst into tears & said, “We did die because we are with the angels now. You truly are the lady.”

Phoenix, “For the last 15 years we might as well have been dead because we were held against our will. We have been freed & are back with our family.”

Concordia pricked her hand with a needle. “I was checking that I was not dreaming. The old wise lady said when I was born that I was destined for great things & I would marry a boy with many wives & lots of children.”

Faun, “Our wise woman said the same of me.”

The twin sisters, “Our wise woman said that we would share the same boy & bear his children.”

Cora, “Obviously the wise women made a mistake but otherwise she was correct we have all been married to the same person.” “I propose we all sleep with the Empress.”

Gaby, “Right we now go shopping.” They set off to the Trafford centre. First stop was House of Nicole. There they each got several dresses & also found they were to be fitted up with Ballet, Tap, Modern dance dresses & shoes. They then went into several other stores.

Orea saw a computer shop, “May I have a lap top? I always wanted one but father could never afford one.”

Andi, “I take it you know how to operate a computer.”

Orea, “I had use of a 286 at home but in the library I used the Pentium. I can use Basic & Pascal.” They went into the store & Orea tried out the laptop.

Gaby asked if they had the top of the range with recordable DVD.

The shopkeeper, “We have 20 in stock.”

Gaby, “I will take all 20 with appropriate software for each of them. Can you take all 20 & the carrying cases & software to the House of Nicole & we will collect them from there?” The next stop was the Debenham’s store followed by the British Home store.

Maddy. “You have to see these dresses in H & M.” After looking at the dresses they tried them on & bought them.

Phoenix, “Look at these in Tammy Girl I would love to have them.” After buying the stock up they decided to drop their shopping at House of Nicole. “Gaby I am getting hungry do you know where we can get a decent meal.”

Gaby, “Phoenix we are already booked in at Ma's & are going there next.”

Orea & Anita

When they got to Ma’s they found the others were also there & their meals had already been ordered for them.”

Nicole, “The computers arrived & they have been sent with software, recordable discs cases & DVD films.”

Cora after she had finished her meal asked, “What is that & can we go & see it.”

Gaby saw the signs Dreamland. They made their way to the floor it was on & went to the kiosk. The lady at the kiosk, “It is primarily for children up to the age of fourteen. As none of you look any older you all can go in. If you find a boy & girl in there please bring them to the door as their mother is waiting for them & they seem to like playing inside & do not want to go home.”

It was Fey who found them & called Gaby. The girl, “The longer we stay in here the longer mum is safe. When we return home her partner will beat her up for bringing us here.”

Little Lily, “Gaby I know we cannot help everybody but I have read their minds & they are living in constant fear.”

The girl turned to Gaby,” Do you believe in fairies I do? I see the fairy queen in my dreams & she is coming to rescue us. She is going to take all of us to her home where the king will keep us safe & will heal all mummies’ wounds.”

Gaby, “Yes I also believe in the fairy Queen. When we go out of here you will accompany us. You two and your mummy will be coming home with us. For now we all play.”

Galadriel went & got the mother, “They have found your children and been told by the girl your life is in danger.”

The young woman, “They are delaying going home because they know I am in for a beating when we get back home. My children both keep praying that the fairy queen or one her helpers will rescue us all.”

Galadriel, “I am not the fairy Queen but I can offer all three of you help & protection in my home.” Gaby came out holding the two children.

The little girl, “I am hungry mummy.”

The mother looked in her purse & said, “I have not enough money to feed you & take you home.”

The little girl, “Mummy we are going to live with the fairy Queen.”

Gaby, “We were going to McDonnell's for a snack would you two like a meal?”

Both children told Gaby what they wanted. The girl said, “Can I please have Chicken Nuggets with a cola & smarty Mcflurrie.”

The boy “Please may I have the same but Crunchy Mcflurrie.” The other all gave their orders & Gaby paid.

Gaby, “We may need to go shopping for your son before we leave here. At home we have plenty of clothing that will fit your daughter but none for a boy.”

The little boy face lit up, “Have you got girls clothes that will fit me?”

Maddy, “Yes we have plenty of girls clothing but no boys that is why we need to get you some.”

The little boy, “Mummy it would be silly to spend money if there is clothing to fit me. I do not mind wearing girls clothing I am still me regardless of what I am wearing.”

Orea went to see Gaby, “You intend to help them. I saw the look in your face. I can help the boy if he drinks my potion.”

Gaby, “We can take care of all three of them. It would help if you agreed to change your hair style & clothes. If we go to a friend’s shop we can see about making you all vanish.” They got to the house of Nicole.

Gaby, “Can all three of you go & have a shower in here & throw out all your old clothes.” Gaby called Sandy to come & do the hair for all three of them.
Gaby had noticed the scars & bruising on the mother but said nothing.

Sandy also did the makeup for them. “I am going to use semi permanent to cover some of the bruising & scar tissue.”

The mother started crying. “Is it that obvious?”

Sandy, “You could not have found anybody better to help you than Gaby.”

The mother stopped crying, “I am scared that one day he will turn against the children & hurt them. I should have gone long since but I had nowhere to run to.”

Sandy did both the boy & girl. By the time she had finished they looked like twin sisters. The children where both given dresses to put on.

The mother, “If they had wands they both could be fairies.”

The little girl, “Mum we have already become fairies.”

The mother, “I love you both dearly & I wish that the fairy Queen or her consort would come here to escort us to safety.”

There was a flash & a voice said, “You wish to be escorted to safety?”

The mother looked around & saw a round faced gentleman smiling at her. The little girl ran to Oberon, “You are the Queens husband. You where in my dreams.”

Oberon turned to the mother & said, “Your twin daughters are very pretty.”

The mother was taken aback but said, “Yes they are.”

Gaby, “We all need to walk through this door.”

The entire group walked through the door. The mother was holding on to Oberon. The children were holding on to Orea & Cora. They arrived at Oberon's Palace. The Queen greeted them.

The little girl, “I saw you in my dreams. I know we are safe now.”

The fairy Queen, “You are all welcome to stay here as long as you need.”

The girl, “Will you teach us to be good fairies?”

The fairy Queen, “All three of you are our guests. However you are not mine to deal with. Your cries of help where heard my somebody far more powerful than me.”

The mother, “But you are the fairy queen you can sort out anything.”

Oberon, “My wife & I hold this land with the permission of the Empress. She rules over all.”

The little boy stepped forward. “Mum my sister asked for the help of the fairy Queen. I asked for the fairy Empress to help us. I did not realise there was a difference.”

The fairy Queen, “Their certainly is.”The Empress herself responded to your cries.”

The Little girl, “It either has to be the girl with mummy or one of the girls who played with us.”

The fairy queen. “The one with your mother was another great Queen.” Gaby had walked out of the room but the boy had followed her.

The boy, “Please can you make it so that we are twin sisters June & Julie. Nobody would be looking for identical sisters with their mother.”

Gaby, “You might miss being a boy.”

The boy replied, “When mummy is in the other room & we are supposed to be doing our homework June has been dressing me for a long time. I even wear her nightly to bed. So please if you are the fairy Empress & I think you are. Please let me go to sleep as I am & wake up as June's identical twin.”

Gaby kissed him on his head, “Your wish will be granted.”

Julie, “My twin June would like to be a fairy & so would mum.”

Gaby, “It is easy for you & your sister all you need is a little wand & some fairy dust. Ask Galadriel or the Fairy queen if they can let you & your twin sister have a practice wand each & a bag of fairy dust.” June & Julie slept with their mother & as they slept Julie's wish was granted.

In the morning both girls went to see the fairy Queen & Julie said, “I was told last night to find either Galadriel or the fairy Queen & ask for two small practice wands & a bag of fairy dust each.”

The Queen smiled, “Just who told you to ask me or Galadriel?”

Julie, “The one with the name Gaby Lynn said if we wanted to be fairies we had to ask you or Galadriel.”

“What would your first wish be?”

Both girls. “That is easy. We would wish all mummies’ scars would heal up. Our second wish would be that mummy also becomes a fairy & helps us to be good fairies. If we had another wish it would be that all three of us lived with friends who would protect & shield us from harm.”

The fairy Queen, “You have not wished for money or power.”

Girls, “Money can be useful but knowledge would be better. For you can use knowledge to cure the sick or make money. We want to be able to help people who need it & after what mum has gone through she will feel the same.”

The fairy Queen handed them two little wands. “Go & touch your mother with these wands & say We are good fairies in the name of the Empress of Heaven we command you be one with her.”

Before they got to their mother they bumped into Galadriel who handed them a bag of fairy dust each, “Make sure you sprinkle it all over your mother.” By the time they found their mother she was talking to Galadriel & Oberon. They did as instructed. They touched their mother & said the words & then sprinkled the dust.

Their mother picked them up. “Have you two girls finished now?”

Julie, “As soon as we have finished sprinkling the fairy dust on you we have finished.”

Oberon, “You realise these two have just performed the most powerful magic there is.”

The mother, “My daughters cannot perform magic.”

Oberon’s, “Magic made with love is the most powerful of all. It is their desire that you teach them how to be good fairies.”

The mother was stunned for a moment & then thought. She turned to Gaby, “I need help my daughters want to become good fairies and asked me to teach them. To do that I would need to be one myself. Can you help me teach my daughters to do the job they want to do.”

Gaby, “What of your ex partner?”

The mother, “When we fled with you we left everything behind. I would have liked to go back without the girls & remove all our belongings.”

Gaby, “It could be dangerous for you to go there alone so my sisters will accompany you. While you are there collect all the bankbooks & statements. I will see that they are eventually returned.”

Ruth, “Do you mind Gaby if I & Helen help out on this.”

Gaby, “Ruth I think it would be a good idea if you go take Anita under your wing.” Inform my sister Jool’s you are in charge of the group. All my sisters with the exception of Maddy can go.”

Ruth unfurled her wings & held on to Anita. Ruth, “Anita the day you are given will be the day you receive your wings.”

Anita, “I may not want wings.”

Ruth, “We both know that is not true or I would not be here helping you”. They arrived outside the house.

Anita, “I may own the house but I am terrified of going in.”

Little Lily, “There is nobody in there” Ruth & the sisters soon emptied the house but for a few items.

Anita, “He bought those so they can stay. The documentation was found & given to Darcie who did what she needed to & then returned the books.

Ruth, “Anita you said it was your house.”

Anita, “It belonged to my parents. I got it when they died.”

Ruth, “In that case would you consider selling it. I know where there is a buyer & they will pay a good price immediately.”

Anita, “Although it was my parents house it holds no sentimental attachment. I was brought up about 50 miles away & that is where I consider home.”

Ruth, “Where we actually live is about 50 miles away but we live in a castle.”

Anita , “When I was a little girl my father used to take me to a castle & say one day when you are grownup you will live in a home like this.”

Darcie put up a sign saying house sold. The partner came home to find all his belongings had been packed into cases or plastic bags & placed out on the porch. With them was a note. “I have sold the house to GB Investments.” They have changed the locks so the key will not work. For a moment or two he did not know what to do. He decided that he had better put as much in his car as he could.

After packing it all in the car he decided to look round the back. He could see all the rooms had been completely emptied out.” He was looking in when Ruth & some of the girls turned up.

“Just what do you think you are doing?” Said Ruth to a very surprised man.
“My partner has cleared off & sold the house.”

Ruth, “Well there is no room for you here it is girls only. We are planning on moving in soon.” Ruth watched as he drove away.

Anita, “He will be making for his mothers. I will let him empty the car & then we will take that back also.” His mother was out when he arrived back home but he started to put everything in his old room. The bags with the clothing where the last to be taken into the house. He had just got the bags to the sitting room when his mother returned. She saw the bags & realised he was moving back in.

Virtue

His mother, “Are you moving home dear?”

“I got home to find all my belongings bagged up & the house sold. So I have moved in here.”

The mother, “I am so glad you are back it will be nice to have Virtue around again.” He was about to say something when he remembered his mothers words the last time he had been in the house. “If he ever returned it would be as Virtue. “Virtue shower now.”

He dropped the bags & walked into the bathroom & put all the clothes outside the door. His mother gathered all the clothes & put them in a black bin bag. Before putting them in the bin bag she checked for any money or items in the pockets. She also went through the other bags containing clothing. While Virtue was in the shower. Anita along with Ruth, Orea, Phoenix & Little Lily rang the doorbell.

The Mother, “Come in girls.”

Anita, “I have come to say I have closed all our accounts & sold the house & car. So when he goes outside it will be gone.”

The mother, “I am very sorry about the way he treated you.”

Anita handed the mother an envelope, “That is his share please give him it.”

The mother, “I no longer have a son only a daughter called Virtue. I will introduce you to Virtue. Virtue we have guest’s can you come here & greet them.”

Virtue came into the room & curtsied. “Can I make you all a drink?”

Orea, “I will help you make the drinks.”

In the kitchen Virtue said, “I will make the sandwiches as they have to be correct. Can you make the tea for everybody else? I will have an herbal tea the choice is yours. Can you make it in the small silver teapot?”

Orea did that but slipped a potion into the tea.

Virtue, “Please go & join your friends & I will bring it all in.”

Meanwhile Anita, “If I had known he liked to dress up I would have allowed him to do that.”

The mother, “Anita it goes far deeper than that. At the moment he has become Virtue & has no knowledge of what he has done wrong. I apologise for I should have stepped in long ago. He needs to be Virtue to relax otherwise he would be heading for a breakdown. It would have been easier if he had been born a girl.”

Anita, “I think you will need this to buy him some dresses. The firm he works for have a medical policy that may help. I suggest that you contact the personnel services.”

The mother, “I will contact the firm while you are here. She got through the personnel department then got put through to the Director.

The director, “Your son is a good worker & we do not want to lose him. So if he needs help then we can see what we can do.”

The mother told the problem. She was having. “

The Director, “Can you get her over to Albany Clinic immediately.”

The mother, “I have a house full of guests but we will get there as soon as we can.” Virtue poured the drinks & handed the sandwiches out & then the biscuits.

The mother, “Anita can I impose on you & your friends. I have to take Virtue to a clinic for treatment.”

Orea, “Virtue I hope you have drunk all your tea.”

Virtue, “I did it tasted better today than what I previously remember.”

After they had finished the tea. Phoenix Said. “We have a people carrier & can take you both.”

At the clinic the doctor asked Virtue several questions. “Then the doctor said, “I am admitting you today following a phone call from your bosses. They tell me they would rather have you back as Virtue.”

The mother, “Girls do you mind coming back with me.”

Back at her house, “Do you all mind helping me clearing the house of anything that is remotely masculine”? All of them worked hard & repainted Virtue's room. Phoenix took several bags of clothing to various charity shops & at the same time bought some soft toys. It took them a couple of days to finish the house.

The mother, “I will have to take you all out for a meal as a thank you for your help.”

While they were talking the telephone rang. It was the Clinic. Could the mother get across straight away Virtue was very ill. When they got there the Doctor informed the mother. “She started losing volume last night. At first we thought nothing about it. As you will see Virtues weight has dropped from 18 stone down to 9 stone in only a few hours. Her body also appears to be changing. I think she has stopped losing weight now. She is going to need a new wardrobe as nothing she has will fit her.”

Anita accompanied the mother to the room. What greeted them shocked both of them.

“Mum I have not been very well. I have lost rather a lot of weight & it has the doctors puzzled.”

Anita, “Are you OK when she noticed the nightie soaked in blood.”

Virtue collapsed onto the floor in front of them. Anita pushed the panic button & the crash team came in & asked them to go to the main waiting area & stay there with their friends.

The doctor returned a while later. “We are all confused. Your son did he always want to be female?”

The mother,” He could only ever relax when in female mode it was as if they where two separate people in one body.”

The doctor, “The nurses have cleaned her up & she should be ready for home tomorrow. We had to give her a blood transfusion but otherwise she is healthy. Tomorrow we need to do some tests but we expect her to be ready for home in the afternoon.”

Anita, “Doctor did you remove his wedding Equipment? Is that what all the blood was?”

The Doctor, “I was planning on removing it, but because of what happened I did not even get the chance.”

Virtue's mother, “What happened then?”

The Doctor, “The blood loss while dramatic was perfectly natural. This is an unusual case. Everything that has happened has been detailed & recorded.”

Anita, “I can only think of one way there could be a natural blood loss.”

The doctor, “You would be correct. Your daughter’s wedding tackle has just disintegrated & dropped off. She now appears to be fully functioning & will need some towels or tampons in future.”

The mother, “Doctor if possible you get me Virtue's current measurements.”

The doctor, “We have already done that & these are they.” He handed the mother a list.

The mother, “We will let her rest & we will go shopping for some new clothing. Anita I know I have imposed on you & your friends for a while but please can you accompany me to get some basic things for her. I may be able to take in some of the items at home. She is still going to need underwear & shoes.

Orea looked at the measurements, “They are exactly the same as mine so if they fit me they should fit Virtue.”

Phoenix gave Orea a funny look but said nothing. Phoenix. “There are two more of our sisters over there.”

Gaby & Maddy came walking over, “We were about to report you lot missing.”

Anita, “We have been helping Olga here redecorate & move out some redundant clothing.”

Olga, “The girls have been very kind to me especially since Virtue was taken to the hospital.”

Phoenix, “It was amazing we took a male who needed to be dressed as a female to the hospital & he collapses & shortly after he has turned into a girl.”

Gaby looked at the mother. “Please show me your hands.”

The mother showed the hands. Gaby, “They look normal. By any chance do you wear earrings or a necklace that you never take off?”

Olga replied, “No.”

“Do you know your family history?”

Olga, “I can trace my lineage back to the 14 hundreds if that is of any interest. If you have a computer I can access all the data.”

Gaby opened up her computer, “You are on line now. All you need to do is say mother take me to my family tree.” The woman did as she was instructed. Gaby looked, “No trace.”

Gaby, “Do you know if your daughter was involved with anybody.”

Anita, “Yes me, remember I was the one you healed after the beating up I received & you are currently looking after my children.”

Gaby, “My grandparents are looking after your twins.”

Anita, “Can I access the computer the same way?”

Gaby, “Go ahead”. Anita accessed the computer it showed her father’s family but stopped with her mother's Mother.

Gaby, “That is a very short tree.”

Anita, “I could never get any information from mum.”

Gaby,” I omitted to ask you if you wear anything you never take off.”

Anita, “Look at the silver anklets around my ankles they were put on when I was a baby & they seem to stretch as I grow. I have never found away to remove them.”

Gaby spoke into the phone. “I have given the clinic instructions Virtue has to be kept in the hospital until I have checked her out with a specialist team. I am sorry about that Olga but I have seen similar cases before & for the next four weeks Virtue will need constant care & attention. After we have been shopping with you.”

Anita.

“I think it would be a good idea for you to come & stay with us as our guest & then one or two of us will take you to the hospital.” They soon got the clothing needed & dropped it off in the hospital. Virtue was fast asleep.

Gaby, “Anita & Orea I need to speak to you both. First Orea the draught you gave to Virtue would not have worked. So you are not responsible. Anita show me your wrists & watch them.” Gaby undid the silver ankle rings.

Anita, “A design is appearing on my wrist.”

Gaby looked at the design, “Anita access your family tree now.” Anita did as instructed & all her mother’s family where shown. “Aunt Zelda where are you.”

Zelda appeared, “How is my favourite niece?”

Gaby, “Zelda look at this & tell me what you see.”

Zelda looked at the tree, “I see a tree with my parents & grandparents on it.”

“Zelda look at this young lady's wrists & tell me whose mark you see? Can you also explain these?”

Zelda took a deep breath when she saw the anklets. “Those were a present to my daughter for her daughter.”

Gaby, “Which daughter would that be as I understood you only had three daughters.”

Zelda, “I had four but one wanted to be normal & so had anklets placed on herself & her daughter. I lost track of them as the anklets also prevented me from finding them.”

Gaby, “Well Aunt it did not prevent me from finding your great grand children or they summon me up to help their mother. Anita also carries the gene as Virtue has found out.”

Anita, “You mean I was responsible for Virtue's transformation.”

Gaby, “We all carry it that is why we all stick together it is far safer that way. Anita you should have been told about the gene. Your mother thought she had protected you from all eventualities but she forgot one day you would have children & what they can do.”

Anita, “When June called for the fairy queen & Julie then it was the Queen & Empress that they summoned.”

Gaby, “Your children have been talking in their sleep for a long time to the fairy Queen.” Gaby brought up a list of the assaults on Anita & the periods spent in hospital. Your mother could not protect you from this could she?”

Anita, “I tell everybody she is dead but she is alive but in hospital in a coma after her boyfriend had her beat up.”

Gaby. “You do realise that Virtue is going to have to come & live with us as she has been contaminated.”

Anita, “The children are ours so it would make sense. She is also new to this & will need help as I will.”

Zelda, “Orea can I see the potion you gave Virtue.”

Orea brought up the potion on the screen.” Zelda, “It would have needed contact with a female to work. That is why it could not have worked with Virtue but would work with a consulting couple.”

Orea, “I only wanted to help.”

Zelda, “I think Gaby & I had better accompany you & Olga tomorrow to the hospital. Then once we have that sorted out we need to sort your mother out.”

Orea, “May Phoenix & I also accompanies you. We have been there all the time for Anita.”

Anita s, “It would be nice to have the same support I have had all along.”

The following morning the group set off for the hospital. Gaby & Zelda went into the room first. Gaby took a sample of blood & soon confirmed Virtue had been contaminated.

Gaby, “Shortly you will be moved to a new place your mother will be able to visit you.”

Virtue, “I was unable to stop him will he ever be back.”

Gaby, “I can honestly tell you that he will never be back. You have a problem though & will need to be permanently surrounded by females & you must never be allowed to be with a male.”

Virtue, “This condition of mine is it forever or is there a cure.”

Zelda, “You can take it from us it is permanent.” Anita & the others came in the room.

Virtue, “I am going to need help of friends. The doctor has informed me I have to move in with a group of girls & permanently live with them. Mum I am going to need new clothing as none of my old will fit.”

Olga, “Did the nurse not give you the clothing we brought in last night?”

Virtue shook her head. Orea looked in the locker & found everything there. Phoenix said, “Just sit in the chair & I will trim your hair & Orea will do your nails. Then we will pack up while you shower.”

Virtue came out, “Whoever choose these was spot on they fit perfectly.”

Orea, “That was me your measurements are exactly the same as mine. Virtue will you come & live with Anita & I & the girls?”

Virtue, “Anita you still want me after what happened to you?”

Anita, “I do not remember Virtue beating me up do you.”

Virtue, “No but he did.”

Anita, “I understand he has gone & providing you stay with us he will never be back.”

Olga, “The girls have said I can move in to help look after you & my grand children.”

Virtue started to cry, “My favourite dresses will no longer fit.”

Gaby, “I think they will we altered them last night using Orea has the model.”

Virtue screamed & then hugged & kissed them all.

Maddy, “That settles it now Virtue has to move in regardless of what she says.”

Virtue, “I would like to go and get a swimming costume.”

Gaby. “That is a good idea all the girls like swimming & we have our own pool.”

Virtue, “I always loved swimming but was never fast.”

Phoenix, “You may find it is different when you swim now.” They called at the Trafford centre.

Gaby, “We go to a dance store for all our sports equipment.”

Virtue, “Would I be able to do dancing. It is something I have always wanted to do but my boy self thought it was sissy & so I never got the chance.”

Maddy, “It is compulsory for all of us & you will need various costumes & footwear.”

Virtue turned to Orea & Anita, “Can I call you two my sisters. I could say my friends but sisters are closer.”

Orea , “Only if Olga permits me to call her mum as my mother died long ago & I do not see my father often.”

Olga, “It would be a privilege if the three of you referred to me as Mum Olga.”

Virtue started to put on a silver bangle. Orea, “That is very pretty where did you get that from?”

This got Gaby's attention & she asked to look at the Bangle. Gaby examined it, “Well Zelda what do you make of this?”

Zelda, “This has come from the family but not from me.”

Virtue, “I have had this a long time. Even when I am not wearing it I always carry it with me. I feel safe when the fairy bangle is close to me. When I got back to mums though it was the first time in a very long time I had actually put it back on.”

Olga looked at the bangle, “I had clean forgotten about that. Virtue has had that from been a baby. It was a present from her god mother.”

Olga, “One day in the park I met a group of girls & we chatted & played together. One of the girls said, “When you have your baby can I become the god mother to it. I giggled “As I am not expecting. When I do start a family you all can be god mothers.”

The look on Zelda's face changed. Gaby, “Zelda do you know more of this story.”

Zelda, “I may be able to fill in some gaps. I can say I did not send or give the bracelet.”

Olga. “I eventually found I was having an unplanned baby & the father wanted nothing to do with me. I went to America quite early in my pregnancy & while I was there bumped into one of the girls again in Washington. I asked to tell your sisters that I would like them all to be god parents to my child. I returned to England. Shortly after I returned a letter came for me. In it was the silver bangle to place on the child once it was born. There was a note from the girl I had met to say they had a family problem & could not make the christening but they would still be god parents by proxy. The bangle got put in a drawer & I forgot about it. Virtue was about four when she discovered it again & started wearing it. I noticed around this time my son was looking more girlie. I thought it was a phase he was going through. The rest you know.”

Zelda, “There were only two of us left the others had been abducted.” Justine found the bracelet among certain things with a note that it was for the new baby.”

Justine & Galadriel appeared, “Who is talking about us.” Gaby dangled the bracelet in front of them.”

Galadriel, “That is mine it went missing after I was abducted & I never saw it again until now.”

Justine, “Everything was in turmoil following your abduction. I happened to bump in to Olga & it awakened promises we all had made. I found the bracelet among your stuff & sent it for the new baby. I forgot that the bracelet may have a charm to make the wearer very beautiful & pretty. I was concentrating on trying to free you.”

Virtue handed the bracelet back to Galadriel, “I give this back to you.”

Galadriel, “I will accept it back, but only on the condition that you & your mother agree to be our companions & friends.”

Olga, “The day you & your sister met & played with me we swore in the park that we would be sisters forever.”

Gabriel, “That was not all we did either. We each took a needle & pricked our thumbs & them pressed our bloodied thumbs together. We bound ourselves to each other for all eternity.”

Virtue, “Does this make any difference.”

Gaby, “Yes it makes a lot of difference if this lot are your god mothers.”

Olga.”There is still some missing. I have a list of the god mothers. I always carry it about with me.”

Gaby & Maddy both cracked out laughing when they saw the list. “Is this correct?”

Olga, “I can assure you that those where the god parents & these where the standings.”

Gaby, “Olga can you repeat the words you said with Galadriel & the others please.”

Olga found she could say the words easy & Virtue found she was also saying them. “We all agree to be the companions of the Queen of Heaven & to be sister for all eternity.”

Gaby, “Olga with those words long before we met you tied yourself to me. I had better finish off the promise. First we need the others.”

Gaby waved her arms & they were all in the great hall of Valhalla. Olga & Virtue found they were wearing wedding dresses. Gaby, “Will the two of you repeat the words once again for all to hear.” They did so.

Gaby, “Before my family I accept you both as the Empress of Heaven as my companions for all eternity.”

Maddy & Darcie stepped forward & put earrings & a necklace on them. Galadriel stepped forward, “Virtue I am giving you this back you must put it on immediately & you will find it will not come off for nine months & then it will drop off & return to me. During this time all the gifts you where meant to receive as a child will be yours.”

Virtue, “Thank you for returning it to me. In the short time it has been away from me I felt lost without it.”

Olga, “We were going shopping for new dresses for Virtue. Would all her god parents like to accompany her?” Gaby read the list out & then said, “I will also read the list of those standing in as well.”

Virtue looked, “They all look as young as me & yet they must be considerably older.”

Elizabeth, “Even Olga will find she starts to get younger & will revert to the age we first met her.”

Anita & Phoenix, “We also want to go.”

Anita then turned to Zelda, “Grandma in front of all the family after we have been shopping will you & my aunts & Gaby & her sisters accompany me to the hospital where mum is been kept alive.”

Gabriel was the one to speak. “Anita I think all your mums Aunts may have something to say. Also all her cousins will want to go.”

Anita started to get upset, “I did not mean for anybody to feel left out. I will reword it & say will all the family or friends who want to accompany me please meet me after we have been shopping.”

Zelda, “I do not care about the clothes but I have a lot of presents to buy for my granddaughter.”

Gaby, “We will change plans & go to the Royal Lancashire Hospital first & then go shopping.”

up
102 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos