Drew & the Half Term Break Chapter 22

Printer-friendly version

Drew & the Half Term Break
by Sharp
A Gabyverse fanfiction
Chapter 22 Scarborough & Brazil

cajbd20_clip_image002.jpg

Simone's' daughters had helped design & test all the facilities in the new sea water pool. Besides the pool there was a rock face to climb. On the upper level there were various attractions for both old & new clients. There were the disco mats for the girls & crazy golf. Most sports in some way where included. Beatrice who had decided it was time she started to grow up and was one of the first to try the facilities out.

Beatrice, “I notice the pool has been built to full Olympic standard & there is a deep diving pool. Can I organise a family tournament & time everyone including Neptune?”

Beatrice organised the event for the family’s two weeks annual holiday.

Sharon, “I do not know why we bother it appears to be one continuous holiday.”

They all turned up & soon every room in the enlarged Crown-Imperial was full.” Gaby had also invited some other friends & they where been accommodated at the Grand hotel just across the Valley Bridge and close to the main shopping area. Everyone was expected to swim & their times where recorded & stored on the computer for future reference. The fastest ten where showed on the board. The first race was between Neptune his wives & his sisters. Pegi was the winner of that heat followed by Lindi & Neptune. Their results went on the board.

Ariel, “Sisters we now know what we have to do to beat our mums & dads times.” That gave them all the incentive to try their very best.

Maddy, “Gaby are we going to be able to enter?”

Gaby, “All my sisters are in the pool after all of Neptune's daughters & Granddaughters. Then it is the turn of our daughters. And then finally all our guests can have a go. The computer has been configured so that everybody speed will be recorded.

At the end we can scroll through & it will give everyone position down to the millisecond. Gaby & Maddy had a dead heat in their race. Beatrice raced against Lily, Rose, Star, Janice & five other sisters. Beatrice won her heat.

Eventually it was the turn of the guests. These included the old Fisherman & the three fishmonger brothers, A & B. B came across. “Thank you for inviting us we are enjoying ourselves. Gaby would mind looking after our daughter Claire while we swim. I used to be a great swimmer & made it into the Olympic team. These days I don't get as much practice as I like & I would love to swim against the top Nine here.”

Neptune, “As I have already been knocked out I will be the starter for the race.” B swam her heat & easy won it. The timing she got put her into the top ten. For first place it was a dead heat between Maddy, Gaby & Lorelei.

In second place & only 100 of a second behind was Ariel, Darcie & Jools. In joint third place were Andi, Simone, and Amanda & finally in fourth place was B.

After a short break Gaby asked, “Are you ready to try & beat us as these are all too ready to improve their timings. The race was fast & furious Gaby was first followed closely by Ariel & Lorelei. The others all tied for third place.

Neptune, “I am still awarding you this as to equal them you are an exceptional strong swimmer. My daughters have been doing it all their lives. I would be proud to call you one of my daughters. Bring your child & partner here.” Neptune placed a golden Necklace around their necks. “You two are now my adopted daughters & this is my Granddaughter. Let it be recorded for all prosperity.”

Ariel, “We are now your sisters.”

Gaby,” We have an opening for a couple of managers & swimmers at the sea life centre as Sharon has taken over the running of the Spa centre.”

Simone, “It will require you both to go swimming twice a day.”

Neptune, “Lindi & Linda have decided that they will help you with your new job as it can get rather involved.”

Lindi, “I understand you have a new Toy Gaby.”

Gaby, “I had thought of going out with them & going over the sites to see if we have missed anything on the previous excavations.

Neptune, “Why not try them at Gibb point.”

B, “You mean where the seals all congregate. Mum was a veterinarian & zoologist. She was killed some time ago in a Great white attack. I was conceived on that island. Mum made friends with a boy who use to help with the seals. He used to joke you are the Queen of the seals. On mums last day at the island she had a roll with the boy & said good-by. Mum went back to her work & wrote up all their findings. She started getting sick & I was born. Mum never managed to locate the boy or the old lady who was always with him. Mum always took me back to Gibb point hoping we one day would locate my father. It was never to be. I still feel as if she was with me & she told me I had to take Claire as my daughter.”

Zelda whispered to Gaby. “She would never find the boy or the old lady. I know where they both are. It would be better though if she thought of them as friends or sisters.”

Gaby, “I presume it was you & Robyn.”

Zelda, “I would be very surprised if she is actually dead”.

Gaby. “B what makes you think your mother is dead?”

“She went missing off the coast of South America,” pointing to an area on a globe. “She talks to me when I am asleep.”

Gaby, “Uncle & Aunts we need to talk. Zelda seems to think that Robyn could be the father of B.”

Neptune, “That would account for her swimming ability & as Robyn was not mature then all his genes have not been passed on. Even if she received nothing else from Robyn she should be invulnerable to a shark Attack. Although the shock of the attack may have put her in a coma.”

Andi started mailing all he hospitals in South America & eventually one replied that they were the hospital of the sisters of mercy & they had a lady in a coma for quite a long while.

The sister, “The strange thing is she still looks as young as when she was brought in & I was only a novice then.”

Gaby, “You will be receiving several visitors to check out this lady. We think we have located her family.”

The Mother superior,” We are a charitable organisation & will turn nobody away but over the years she has cost quite a bit for us to care for her.”

Gaby, “When my team arrives they will need to do various test to confirm that it is the female we are looking for. If it is then we will relieve you of all responsibility for her. If it fails to be who we are looking for we will still make a contribution to her care but leave her with you.” The team comprised of Zelda, Robyn, Maddy, Gaby, Andi, Lorelei, Ariel, Tinkerbelle & the Three Angels.

Little Lily, “Am I not needed Gaby?” & she pulled a face.”

Gaby, “You had better bring Starr as her abilities almost rival yours.”

Maddy, “As you are always here we tend not to say your name but you are still needed.”

Little Lily, “I presume there is a reason for not taking B with us.”

Maddy, “Before we go any further with A & B we need to be sure that this is her mother. We also need to confirm that Robyn was the father.”

Gaby set the co-ordinates & soon they found themselves in Brazil & in Rio.

Maddy, “Look there is a show on in that theatre. After we have done what we need to do can we go to it.”

They soon found the hospital that sisters ran. The mother greeted them & said, “Are all your group female?”

Gaby, “Yes.”

The mother, “That makes it easy I can put you in the guest wing & you can eat with the sisters.” They placed their cases in the guest wing.

The mother, “We do not often get European guests here but you are all welcome. I would love to show you all round the hospital & tell you about our patients. We survive off donations & by doing work for drugs agencies. All the sisters here love & care for all their patients. The first ward we come to be the maternity ward & are also where other female problems are sorted out. The next ward is for the long-term patients or terminally ill. Our third is for men who wish to change their life style.” Maddy & some of the others looked puzzled.

Gaby, “You perform surgery on them?”

The mother. “When they come to us it is for the final surgery.”

Gaby. “Do you get many & how much do you charge then.”

The mother, “They all struggle to save the money but we have to charge them in your money £1,000 for the operation.”

Maddy, “We may be able to bring your costs down dramatically. We own a company that wants to test something so revolutionary that you will have no need for surgery for that purpose.”

Gaby, “If you can find 1000 transsexuals who can raise £100. We will supply all you need at no cost & match the money you receive.”

The mother, “How soon can you get your equipment & doctors here?”

Gaby, “I will need to make the arrangements but by the morning it will all be here if you can get us the 1,000 recipients.”

The mother spoke to the sisters in Spanish & they went into the town. The following morning there was quite a queue waiting outside the hospital.

The mother, “I told them only the first 1,000 would be treated but they still wait.”
Gaby, “It is imperative they are very clean so each one of them will be asked to take a shower & clean themselves thoroughly.” The first day they got through 500 the next day another 500. They continued until there was just an odd one or two turning up.

The mother, “Every one of them is happy now that they appear female. The lady is she your friend and have you done the tests you need to do.”

Maddy, “We have done them & yes she is the one we were searching for. Before we return I wanted to go & see the show at the Theatre.”

The Mother, “I think you & your friends would be very welcome there for what you all have done.”

A visitor overheard Maddy, “I take it you all want to go & see the show. My girls all asked me to come & say thank you for the help they have been given. We are giving a big party in your honour & I came to invite you & the sisters to it.”

Gaby, “We will all be there tonight. First though we have a patient to deal with.” B's mother was laid in the bed with a blank expression on her face. Lily & Starr you both can see if you can get a reaction out of her.” Lily took the Left & Star the right hand side of the bed. They both probed her brain.

Lily, “We could do with Beatrice & Candy & then we could take a segment each.”

The two of the appeared a second later. Beatrice, “We were monitoring you & realised you needed help.”

Lily, “It needs all four of us to jump start her brain working again. At the moment it is in hibernation mode.”

All four of them probed the mind & this time Beatrice found the key. There was a flutter of her eyes & then they opened. She looked at Robyn. “You remind me of a boy I once knew.”

Robyn, “Your boyfriend who you searched for is long gone. His sisters are here though.”

She looked across at Zelda, “You helped bring me back & I know you although you are now much younger than when we last met. Tell me where he is.”

Zelda, “If it is a husband or a father for your child you are looking for that is not possible. If you are looking for a companion that may be possible.”

Robyn took her hand, “If you want to be a companion then you would be welcome.”

She looked in to Robyn's eyes, “Those are the same eyes that long ago beguiled me & that I had a child to.”

Gaby, “Robyn is now as female as you or me & that is why you could not find him.”

“I do not care we have a child who now has two parents.”

Robyn, “Gaby is my spouse & so are the others we are all married to each other & cannot take another partner without the permission of the others.”

Maddy, “If you want Robyn you can have her. If you do then you must live with us & learn to do things our way. First though a wash & change of clothes would be in order. Then we are all going to a party.

At the El Grande the show started & Gaby was surprised at the amount of people on the stage. Maddy, “There appears to be rather a lot of dancers on the stage tonight.”

Bethany, “They are good you cannot tell they were all boys. Even their breasts look natural.” The show continued. Eventually it came to an end & the guests were taken backstage to the party.

The Mother Superior, “It was the first time she had been in the Theatre.”

The manager, “They are all happy now that they no longer have to wait for surgery. I was wondering if I could come to some sort of arrangement for any more girls who come my way.”

Maddy, “We cannot keep a team here permanently on the off chance somebody might need changing. Each year if the Mother will permit then a team will come & treat all the others you find. This should have the knock on effect of freeing up a ward for other patients.”

Mother, “Will the hospital still receive the same with any new patients.”

Gaby, “Providing they are all voluntary & have not been coerced into being transformed.”

The manager, “A lot of them do it because they know they know they can make far more as a dancer.”

Bethany, “The last I remember was been attacked & then everything went blank. I feel though I have been with my daughter all the time.”

Gaby, “We are taking you to see her. She & her partner both work for me”.

Bethany, “Could I ask Robyn to kiss me?” Robyn was happy to oblige. Are you sure B's father is gone?”

Robyn, “Like you I have now given birth & there can be no going back for me or any who have changed.”

Bethany, “It sounds as if you are not the only one to be affected.”

Gaby, “There is a gene in our family that affects males. Usually when puberty kicks in they start to change. Occasionally like my father & uncle the change did not happen too much later but it still happened.”

Bethany “They can all get pregnant.”

Gaby, “Every one of them has had at least one set of twins & some times more. We have attempted to gather together all who are affected. We all live together in our own community. A little like here as it is all female.”

Bethany, “Would not Robyn's other friends mind if I was to share the bed?”

Gaby, “You will probably find that it will be more that you & Robyn.” That night they left the hospital but promised to return in a year’s time to help another batch out.

The mother, “If any come for treatment we will tell them they will have to wait until then.”

Temples in the Jungle

Before leaving the country they went to visit the statue. Gaby, “It would be an ideal place for the detector & we have none in this area.”

Andi, “We could do it now & see what happens.”

Elizabeth was on the computer back in Skipton when Gaby connected the detector up. She Emailed Gaby straight away there appeared to be quite a concentration in the forests of Brazil & should additional help be sent.

Gaby, “Have everyone ready as I have a feeling that we may need to have an impressive entry.”

Elizabeth, “I am sending you the co-ordinates & we are locked on to them so we will see you soon.”

Gaby switched on the sceptre & soon they found themselves inside a temple. Gaby found a door that led outside. She looked out & saw that they were on the top of a Zig naught or pyramid like structure.

The opening of the door triggered a device & a beam shot out of the temple & bounced off several other temples. One of the locals who were nearby ran to get the Head priestess.

Local, “The temple it has come alive.”

The priestess came to see what the problem was. The priestess could see for herself the beams of light coming from the temple. Others came from nearby temples.

One elderly lady,” Prepare a great feast for soon we will have important guests arriving. Those light herald the arrival of the gods themselves.”
Gaby found what looked like a mega phone & decided to try it out. “Hello this is Gaby I will be with you soon.” The sound of her voice was transmitted throughout the valley & beyond. At this those who had not previously made their way to the great temple did so.

The old lady, “The legends said the Great Queen would bring her family to claim her own. She now comes to claim hers.

The high priestess, “How do we know who is who?”

The old lady, “She will know.” As Gaby made her way back inside lights started to come on in the building. They noticed there were pictures of many gods from many different races. They stopped & looked at them all.

Ariel, “Look at this it is dad & Oberon in all their glory. As they progressed they saw pictures of many members of the family. Eventually they got to the centre.

There in the centre was a golden Robe & Regalia. Gaby put it on. The others all found similar in alcoves around the centre. They all dressed the someway. After they dressed the floor started to lower & they found themselves in another chamber.

Amanda, “If this is similar to the Great Pyramid we must be close to the entrance.” As the energy built up in the pyramid the great stone entrance started to open. By the time the great door had opened all the villagers were waiting outside. As Gaby stepped into the doorway trumpets started blowing to herald her arrival.

The High priestess decided to send the old lady to be the first one to greet them.”

The old lady, “I do not need to ask your name. You have her face & eyes”. She pointed at a lifelike statue. “I am glad I have lived to see this day. Goddess Empress or whatever your title. My name is Snow Winter.” The old lady tried to curtsy but was struggling.

Gaby, “Just give me a kiss & call me Gaby.”

Snow, “It was your voice we all heard calling us here.”
Maddy, “We have often told her she is rather noisy.”

Snow Winter, “You are the no1 companion may I kiss you also.”

Gaby, “I would like it if you kissed each in turn & then returned to me.”

Eventually Snow returned. Gaby said, “I presume, Hail, Sleet, frost & storm are all around somewhere.”

Snow, “You know my sisters names.”

Gaby, “We also seek the children of Spring, Summer & Autumn. For you now will reside with us. All you need is a change of clothing.”

Galadriel held out a sparkling white gown & crown. Snow put them on & said, “I feel younger & alive again.” Snow accompanied Gaby & the others as Gaby approached the High Priestess.

The high priestess, “Welcome to all from the temple of the Heavens.” The locals as Gaby walked past started kneeling down & closing their eyes.

Gaby stopped & looked at a girl. “Are you a Spring? Come join us.”

The girl, “I am Flower.”

Gaby said, Give me a kiss & then the others. She was presented with a yellow robe. Your sisters will follow soon. “

The crowd parted as Gaby got to the High priestess who curtsied to Gaby. Others also surrounded her. The High priestess was also terrified but she tried to act brave.

Little Lily. “Have you taken care of the Empresses family? You have not miss treated them?”

The High priestess, “We try to care for everybody here. I do not know who you seek or why.”

Gaby, “I have come to collect my sisters & take them home with me. So far I have found these two. There are others here & we will not be leaving until all have been found.”

The High priestess, “Perhaps I can locate them for you.”

Gaby, “No I must do this myself.”

Little Lily, “Gaby this one is a shower Spring.”

Gaby turned to the High priestess & said, “My companion tells me you are a Spring Shower.”

The high priestess, “Yes that was my name.”

Maddy, “You saw what your sister did do the same.”

Shower, “I will do it, but I cannot leave my children.”

Maddy, “Do it & then call your children & kiss each one.” Shower did as she was told & found she was given a yellow dress like her sister.

Shower's daughters all lined up by their mother & where given matching dresses. Some other girls stepped forward, “We are Flower's daughters can we go to mum?”

Gaby. “Do as your cousins & each one of you give your mum a kiss.”

Starr, “You will also need these dresses.”

As they progressed through the village they noticed two processions coming from different directions. Gaby found another old lady & helped her to her feet.

The old lady, “I see you found one of my sisters.” “How is the great Galadriel these days?”

Galadriel, “She is fine, as are her sisters & daughters.”

The old lady looked closely, “You are younger now than when we were friends all those years ago.”

Galadriel, “Storm May I present the Empress Gabriel known as Gaby to her friends. Gaby kissed her.

Storm, “I presume I am working for you now mistress.”

Gaby, “We still need to find your sisters & the rest of the Spring's.”

Storm, “My sisters are with the Summer & Autumn families as are the remaining Spring girls. May I join with my sister Snow?”

Gaby, “After you have greeted everybody grandma will give you your robe.”

Storm, “So you are Galadriel’s grand Daughter then.”

Galadriel, “Great granddaughter to be precise but Gaby calls me Granny.”

Storm curtsied & kissed Gaby. “We must do it right my Empress. I can already feel my cells renewing themselves.” Storm proceeded down the line & followed the example of her sister. Snow was waiting with Galadriel & a new white robe for Storm. “For years both my sister & I have been ill. Today I have recovered. There are those of you that fear me. I want you to form lines. There are those among you who are the children of Snow or their children? Will all those who are descend from Snow please step forward. Now we do the same with mine.” Again a line formed & after greeting where given White dresses.

A little girl came & curtsied, “May I have permission to speak.”

Gaby nodded her head. “Our grandma's are away but the rest of their family are here if you want the children of Frost, Sleet & Hail.”

Gaby, “Come here & sit on my knee.”

Storm, “This is Jacqueline one of frost's granddaughters.”

Gaby,” Jacqueline with the help of Snow & Storm you are to introduce all the Frost's then the Hail's & Then the Sleets. By the time she had done that Jacqueline was tired & fell asleep on Gaby's lap. “I presume there are no more Winters left to present now.

A voice replied, “We have a few Summers & Autumns here. The others will soon be with us. Two girls with three boys stepped forward.

One of the girls, “We are supposed to make use of these three rarities before they change.”

Gaby, “Who may you five be?”

Jacqueline, “These are the Summer Twins, Sunshine & Bright Star. The boys are the Autumn brothers. They were sent to us to try & impregnate as many of us as they can, all boys here eventually become girls. We sent the only three boys we had to the Summer & Autumn families.”

Gaby. “Twins you saw what the others did do it.” Eventually they were presented with orange dresses. Gaby looked at the boys. “You three may sleep now.” They lie down & fell asleep.

The Summer Twins covered them over with their old dresses. Will they be OK we do like them?”

Gaby, “They are only resting.”

The trumpets blew & the processions converged. The processions where carrying three people in chairs on their shoulders.

The leaders stopped in front of Gaby. They both bowed before Gaby. “Empress I see you have already met my daughters. May I present the rest of the Summer clan?”

Gaby, “Before you do that where are the rest of the Winter & Spring Families.” Summer snapped her finger & two boys where brought forward.

Gaby looked at them & said sleep with the others. “Where are the others?”

One of the old Ladies came forward, “We are all here.”

Gaby, “Three boys where sent & only two returned.”

Hail, “Jasper changed rather rapidly before our girls even had chance to use him. We call him Janice now. He is still adjusting to the change.”

Gaby asked for the boys to be taken back to the temple. In the temple Raven carried tests out on the boys, “Gaby they have only three weeks at the most.”

Gaby, “Can we extract & save as much as possible from them”. The boys were kept in a permanent state of sleep but fluids where extracted from them.

“Gaby this was all that could be saved.” One of the mothers was most concerned about her child.

Gaby, “It is my intention that the boys shall get the maximum amount pregnant possible. Your sons will have changed to be daughters before three weeks are up. By then we will also know who is expecting.” Barbara was detailed to find out who was the most fertile of the girls. They started first with them & continued until everything was used up.

Gaby looked at her watch, “We soon are going to have to depart for home.”

The Summer twins did not want Gaby to go, “Can we come home with you.”

Snow, “Girls the Empress came for all of us & intends taking us all home with her. For you all are her daughters, Sisters, Aunts & Cousins. I provide the warmth that your children may grow. Showers provide the nourishment for your children. Sunshine provides the light & heat to make them grow. We need each other to survive. Most of all we need you mother.

Gaby's three angels came & settled down by the group. “Gaby we searched the area for stragglers & could not find any other of our people. We did find this creature and we thought we had better bring her along as she looks like Tinkerbelle & could be her twin.”

Gaby looked at the sleeping fairy with a torn wing & broken leg. Tinkerbelle said, “Gaby am I permitted to take her home immediately?”

Gaby, “By home I presume you mean Isle of Man.” Gaby sent the two on their way accompanied by the angels.

Back to the rest. Amanda & Greta, “We wish you could take the temples with us & place them near to your home.”

The high priestess, “That may be possible although we all need to be inside the Great temple.” Once inside she pressed a button & the door closed. What looked like a control panel appeared on the wall? Gaby pushed in some co-ordinates & the linked four temples lifted off from the ground & started to fly across the planet. They were picked up by the USA air force that saw four flying triangles. They tried to fire at the objects but their guns jammed. Eventually they were out of range of the Americans. As they got nearer to the British coast the High priestess pressed some buttons, “We have now vanished from their screens & can continue unmolested.”

Gaby, “The temples can be put down here for this is my land.” As they landed the temples blasted all the soil away from where they were to settle down. The moved soil provided a massive screen. “We need to get you connected to the water & other facilities.”

The high priestess, “It is already done & we now have a direct connection to you.”

Gaby, “I need to go and check up on the girl we found earlier.”

The four seasons, “While our families are getting everything sorted again can we accompany you to see Oberon?”

Gaby, “If you want to join me & my Grandma's, Maddy, Lily & Starr you are welcome.” They soon found themselves walking throughout Oberon's palace.

Oberon greeted Gaby, “I am glad you have come she is very ill.” Gaby looked at her.

Tinkerbelle, “Gaby can she be saved?”

Gaby, “I can save her but it requires a small sacrifice on your part.”

Tinkerbelle, “I will do anything to save her.”

Gaby, “To repair her I need you both to be identical twins again. Tinkerbelle take hold of her & walk to my arms.” Tinkerbelle felt herself been absorbed by Gaby. “Tinkerbelle you should be able to hear me & talk to me. Once again your bodies are united. Your body & mine are repairing the damage & you will have to stay there until all the damage is repaired.”

Tinkerbelle, “Do I still call you Gaby or do I call you mum.”

Gaby, “You are one of my eternal companions that I love dearly & you can call me what you want.”

Tinkerbelle, “My sister is trying to communicate although she is to week to get through.”

Lily, “Let Starr & me try & communicate with her.” The both tried but could not get through. “We could get through if we were there with her.”

Gaby, “You both realise you will be stuck until she is repaired.”

Lily, “We are in Oberon's place & we could spend the full nine months & time would have stood still on the outside. Like Maddy I have already been there once.” Their bodies merged with Gaby's.

Tinkerbelle was surprised to find two more had joined them. Tinkerbelle could communicate easy with them. Lily & Starr probed the sister’s mind & eventually got through to her.

Her first words where, “Thank you. I appear to have two new sisters called Lily & Starr.”

Tinkerbelle, “Lily & Starr all our abilities are been shared out we can now do everything you both could do & you two can now do all we can do.”

Starr “So I can make myself as light as a feather & fly.”

Tinkerbelle, “Well not just now but once we are out you both will need flying lessons.”

Bluebell, “I am going to need help to use this ability. I keep getting somebody say I need a wee wee.”
Star laughed, “That is Lily testing.” Bluebell found she was enjoying the conversation she was having.

One day Lily said, “Right we can all get out of here.”

Lily & Starr where the first to leave. Gaby looked at them, “You two have changed rather a lot.”

Lily, “We are not the only ones. Have you seen your back?”

Gaby, “To save her life I had to become her mother.”

Lily looked across at Maddy who was also sporting wings. Gaby, “All that have been inside me will become the same.”

Oberon came in, “Gabriel is Bluebell ready?”

Lily, “They should not be much longer.” Tinkerbelle & Bluebell came out together. Her wounds had healed perfectly.

She greeted Oberon, “Father.” She then turned to Gaby, “I am calling you mother for you gave me a new life.” She turned to Lily & Starr, “Like Tinkerbelle you came to my aid. From now you will always be my sisters.”

Bluebell turned to Oberon, “Father I must live & work with my sisters.”

Oberon kissed her & handed her to Gaby, “Take my daughter to be your eternal companion.”

Gaby, “Do I take it that this is an official uniting ceremony.”

A voice said, “No but is now I am present.”

Tinkerbelle looked up, “Mum.”

“Empress Gaby, We cannot keep my daughters here & they all want to be united with you. You have already given me grand children & I am sure Bluebell will soon follow the trend. The moment you saved her life she became yours for all eternity. I give you my daughter.”

“One day Vespasian will join her sisters. For now she is content to play. Only Oberon & Neptune & the senior gods are immune from the curse. All the rest will eventually change as will Vespasian & when that happens she will become Vespa.”

Maddy, “I had intended to have a welcome back party for Bluebell but now I think it better be a wedding party.”

Gaby, “No we will have a welcome back party. When we get back I have a wedding to attend with many brides.”

Maddy, “Oberon Gaby is to take all the Seasons & all their family on mass as her eternal companions.”

Oberon, “So even my sisters are not strong enough to resist the lure of Gabriel. Would you like me to give them away & Neptune is the best man this time?”

Gaby looked across at the Senior Four seasons. Summer, “Brother that would be acceptable with us.”

Spring, “Before we are all united can we all attend the great hall & everyone be introduced to each other.”

Gaby, “If that is what you want then we will do that”. That night as promised everyone was reintroduced. “Bluebell can you join the Seasons in the centre please.” Bluebell left the side of Gaby & went into the centre. Gaby waved her hands & all those in the centre found they were wearing wedding dresses. “Tonight we do this formally you have already given your lives to me. So I ask who gives you away.”

Oberon, “Empress “I freely give my daughter Bluebell, My sisters the Seasons & all their family to be your eternal companions from this day forward for all eternity.”

Neptune stepped forward, “On behalf of the Empress I accept you’re Daughter Oberon & all my sisters & their families to be the eternal companions of the Empress.” As he spoke these words others found they were also wearing wedding dresses. “It is only right & proper that all of my sisters are the companions of the Empress.”
Maddy & Debbie presented the necklaces & earrings to all wearing wedding dresses.

Gaby, “Has anybody here got objections to Neptune's slight alteration. Before long every one of the seasons will bear fruit.”

Snow looked at Gaby, “Even an oldie like us?”

Gaby, “Snow I think you had better take a closer look at yourself.” Lily placed a full-length mirror in front of Snow.” Now tell us all what you see.

Snow, “I see a girl with blond hair; She is about 18-20. She has a slight swelling on her tummy as if she is going to have a baby.” The others where all laughing.

Gaby, “Snow take the girls top off & tell us what you see.”

“Her breasts are pert & have not dropped they are leaking milk & she could do with a baby to take the milk away.” Gaby handed a baby to Snow who started to suckle it.

All of a sudden Snow came to her sense. “It is me I can see. But who is the baby I was feeding.”

B. “That was Claire & by the look on her face she enjoyed the meal.”

Gaby, “All the seasons where worried that there was only five boys left & once they had gone so had the chance of motherhood.” Well they all are having children with the exception of those under 16. As you can see with the help of Tinkerbelle, Lily, Starr & Maddy & with the assistance of others Bluebell is once again with us. Saving Bluebells life had a consequence for several of us. Like Tinkerbelle & Bluebell & my Angel wives. I and some of the others have grown wings.”

Renate, “I wondered how I had started growing these.”

Gaby, “I was wondering how many had been affected by my change.”

Galadriel, “They were they’re all the time like mine. Saving Bluebell was just the trigger for them to sprout. I suppose I will now have to include flying lessons before long. Gabriel once yours wings fully mature then everybody else's will also grow. Do not worry they are easy to absorb so you can go shopping normally. As to you needing lessons Empress I think you have already got five of the best trainers by your side.”

Nicole, “This development is going to mean design changes for us all.”

Ariel, “Will we still be able to go swimming?”

Galadriel, “While it may take you a little while to get used you will eventually find you are actually are far faster in the water than you use to be.”

Gaby, “There is something else you all must know. Once your wings grow you will find you are able to share the abilities of everybody else. This means we all become as fast as our fastest swimmer or as fast as our fastest flyer. I can tell you now we can easy beat the fastest jet. We can out distance a Sam missile as if it was a toy plane. As far as shopping is concerned we just do it as normal & I will take care of any new purchases. A simple adaptation & all our clothes are quite serviceable.”

Gaby passed round some clothing.

Nicole, “I like your adaptation to my designs. They look like air vents.”

Gaby, “I now have to ask all who have already grown their wings to come & stand behind the throne.” It was surprising how many had. “Please join hands.”

Rachel, Ellen & all the others, “We can smell Roses & Chocolate.”

Neptune & Oberon had left as had Herne. All the rest had stayed.

Gaby, “It is the pheromones we are emitting. In a few minutes you will all be sprouting wings.” Brenda was the first to be affected. Within ten Minutes they all had developed wings.

Galadriel, “Take a deep breath & then let it out.” They all did as instructed & their wings fluffed out. “As it is dark we can go outside & practice immediately.” Outside they all lined up. “First you learn to hover.”
They all practised the hover then they all had to practice their speed take off.

Galadriel, “The next is the time trial & Peter has agreed to set us all off & we will be accompanied by the host.”

Peter, “Starting Ten, Nine, Eight, Seven, Six, Five, Four, Three, Two, One, Go.” They all took off like rockets. They soon found they were travelling very fast indeed.

Ariel, “This is great. I am going to enjoy our latest enhancement.” After doing three laps of the Earth they settled down again on the grounds of the castle. Some of the locals saw them land but thought they were shooting stars.

Gaby, “I forgot to say we have a shopping trip tomorrow to get some decent clothing for our new sisters.”

up
55 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos