Drew & the Half Term Break Chapter 21

Printer-friendly version

Drew & the Half Term Break
A Gabyverse fanfiction
by Sharp

Chapter 21 Loads of Sea Sprites
cajbd19_clip_image002.jpg

Gaby, “Ariel, Lorelei & Robyn. “Will look after you & take you to see Helen & Daisy although they will be very busy. You will have to obey those three as if they where your real mothers.” Helen & Daisy kissed their daughter good-by as they left with the Simone's.

Lorelei, “Time for your first swimming lesson if you are to be going with us.”

Starr, “Can we join in also.” Janice it turned out was rather a good swimmer & after swimming 500 meter's with her Lorelei decided they would try the diving.

Gaby came with her three latest companions & Maddy. Mary, “Do you mind if we have a go with them.”

Gaby, “I have an idea.” She vanished to return with some of the gadgets the girl's father had supposedly designed. “How would you all like to test these out & tell us what you think of them?” Janice got the motorised board with magnets. After a short while the girls exchanged gadgets. All the young girls were in favour of the board. The shark-warning device was also well received.

Janice, “What happens when a real shark gets too close?”

Gaby thought for a moment. “We could take one to the centre & see what happens.” Ariel volunteered to go into the tank. She sat on the bottom of the tank & waited. She felt an electric shock as the gadget warned a shark was about. As one got two close to her a blue flash shot out of the gadget & hit the shark on its nose. It promptly swam away. A second came to inspect Ariel & it got the same treatment.

Ariel, “This would be great for all of us to wear as it would protect us from a great white attack.”

Gaby, “In that case this can go in to production & so can the boards. Mary we are going to go through every one of your father’s inventions & see what is useful to us & what can be marketed.”
Mary, “I thought the majority where rubbish & I am glad that I did not ditch them as I planned to do.”

Gaby, Maddy & the three left to inspect the works. Joanne looked round & was surprised to see a mass of people working. “When did we take on all these people?”

Maddy, “We have been getting lots of orders for the detectors & had to increase production to meet demand. Likewise with the sleds they are doing well. As to the boards that you left to the youngest they are all sold before we produce then.”

Gaby, “Yes it means you three & your partners have lots of income coming in.”

Joanne, “We need somebody to run the firm for us.”

Gaby, “Have you forgotten already I appointed a manager & she is doing fine. Also only we have access to those certain areas you wished to keep secret. Come it is time we searched through all those plans & designs to see what else of Peter’s designs can be put into production.”

In the Sea life centre Simone was talking to the two volunteers. “This will be your home for the next two years. It will be necessary for me to do the change. Unless you have visitors I will leave you in your changed state as it takes quite a lot out of me to do it too often. There also may be times when you will have to change back for other reasons. Otherwise like us you will be living in here & going out twice a day to put on a show for the general public.”

Helen, “What about eating & drinking?”

Simone, “All your food comes to you. Strip completely off & jump in the water & we will follow you.”

Helen & Daisy did as they were instructed. The Simone's followed them. Simone, “We are all changing into porpoises. We need to swim around the island & get our tea. Then it will be time to collect the children from the school.
Daisy & Helen followed & soon where swimming as fast as the others. They swam under the boats & a child on board noticed them. “Mummy there are four of them now.” The people watched, as they appeared to be playing.

Eventually the boats went away & they went looking for Willie. Simone called & four baby porpoises came swimming up.

Simone, “These are our children & need feeding so we are now going back to the centre. If you two can feed these we can have some more. They will grow very rapidly with your milk & should stop in about a week or so although they may occasionally come back for more.”

Helen, “What are you going to be doing during this time?”

Simone, “Watch these two sea Sprites are about to give birth again.” Simone was the first as two more baby porpoises popped out of her body & into the water. Then Simone Lynn gave birth.

Simone, “We need your help to feed them. The more help we get with the feeding the more babies we both produce. As we are currently the only sea Sprites we certainly need additional help.”

Helen, “You want us to feed all of them? I am not sure my milk will be sufficient.”

Simone s, “Daisy alone could produce all we need but with the two of you there will be plenty to go around.”

Daisy & Helen where amassed at how fast the children were growing up. Ariel kept calling & collecting the children & said. We will take good care of them & start teaching them their lessons.

Eventually Simone said, “We have finally run out this is the last batch & soon you two can go back to Gaby.”

Helen, “I have just realised how many we have helped rear.”

Simone, “470 to be exact & that is going to be a great help.”

Helen, “But 470 children are still going to take a lot of looking after.”

Simone, “You still do not understand. The last went two weeks ago & they are all fully grown adults who can help us in the future.”

Daisy & Helen both burst into tears, “You will not need us then.”

Simone, “You two have your binding to attend & my girl’s party & that will take quite a while. Once you are married you can live with whichever of the wives you like the best.”

Helen brightened up, “By any chance are you also married to Gaby.”

Simone, “I personally requested Simone Lynn but both of us are eternally married to Gaby as are all my sisters.”

Daisy also brightened up, “So we could come & live with you if we wanted.”

Simone said so long as you do not mind going swimming twice a day. I could have gone on producing if only we could find another source as the last one is completely dry now.”

Helen, “I heard something when I was a guest of Gaby & it may or may not work. After we are married I will ask for it & give it a try.”

All the family turned out for the presentation & all 470 of Simone's daughters where presented to Gaby. They all had to go to school & learn what would be useful to them. The wedding went without a hitch.

Helen asked the first day if she could borrow the present. She said right you three into the water & then I will follow. They all jumped in & Helen put on the present, “At least we can give it a try & see if it works.”

The other three had changed into Mermaids & where swimming around when Helen entered. Simone was the first to fall victim quickly followed by the other two.

Simone, “Helen can I use that on you so all four of us have been done.” The following day Daisy started been sick & so did Helen.” The Simone's on the other hand where OK. Gaby called to see if they were OK.

Helen, “We used the present to see if we could get anymore Sea Sprites. Daisy & I now are expecting.”

Gaby, “In that case you are going to need some more formula it should last you two years.”

Simone was smirking away. “With Daisy & Helen's help we will soon have 1000 helpers.”

Gaby, “I think it is time those two also became sea sprites permanently. At least they would not be as sick as they currently are.”

Simone, “Is it true that there are three angels in the family way?”

Gaby, “It might be.”

Simone. “The present appears to work on all of us regardless of what we once were. Robyn is going to think we have found another merman to fertilise us.”

Gaby, “I suppose I have a bit of each of you in me.”

Simone, “You do realise eventually all my daughters will need to use the present.”

Gaby. “I have long since lost track of who is who. When the time comes they are welcome to use it like the others.”

All four of them drank the special potion. A week later the first of the babies was born. Daisy found she was the main one feeding them. At weekly intervals the next batch came along. Two & a half years later all four of the finally stopped conceiving.

Simone, “I am going to see if we can have a break.”
We have been doing this for almost five years & have not had a break.
Helen, “At least the eldest are old enough to swim round the island & under the boats unsupervised now.”

Simone, “We can all go to Crete on holiday & have a great time.” They packed their bags & boarded the flight. Three hours later it arrived. They looked at the hotel & then decided to go swimming.

Simone, “I have just remembered there is a special place somewhere around here.” Eventually they found it.

This is where Neptune likes to get his wives pregnant. The other three where exploring the cave.

Helen, “Simone look what we have found. Somebody has hidden these costumes in the back of the cave & they fit us. Simone thought about telling the others the effect the costume would have on them but instead said is there one for me?”

Daisy. “It feels like a skin on me. I am keeping this on all the time.” Simone had to agree that they were comfortable. “Have any of you noticed? We all have been putting on weight. I have not even been to the toilet for two weeks yet I am still hungry.”

Helen, “When we return we had better get checked out it seems rather strange that the same malady is affecting all of us.” Once back home they all went to see the Doctor. She checked them all over & said what men have you been with on that holiday?”

Simone, “None of us have used any men or the present. Otherwise I would have thought we were expecting.”

Gaby quizzed them all & they all came up with the same story that they had only slept together & could not understand it.”

Ariel spotted the costumes Simone where did you get those costumes?”

Daisy, “In Crete.”

Lorelei came back a few minutes later & said, “So you four got fed up producing Sea sprites after you reached 1000 & decided to make mermaids instead.”

Daisy, “But we have been with nobody and certainly not Lord Neptune.”

“Ariel, “Have you been wearing these costumes long?”

Helen, “All the holiday they felt so comfortable. In fact we tended to forget we were wearing them.”

Ariel, “You four do realise this time every one of you is going to go to full term & the children will be born naturally. It may be a good idea if you all put those costumes in the bottom drawer unless you want to be continually expecting. Simone could you not have warned them?”

Simone, “I clean forgot & by the time I remembered it was far too late so I decided to keep quiet.”

16 More mermaids where born nine months later. Neptune turned up laughing with his four wives.

Neptune, “Is Gaby after her own school of mermaids as well as Sea Sprites.

Daisy who did not know Neptune, “We found four swimming costumes & tried them on. They apparently caused us to become pregnant.”

Pegi one of Neptune’s wives, “Exactly where did you find the costumes?”

Daisy, “We went to Crete on holiday & found this cave. The locals have many names for it some call it Minerva cave & others Neptune's bed.”
While exploring the cave we found four identical costumes hidden at the very back of the cave. They felt very nice & we tried them on & we persuaded both Simone's to put one on each. We wore them the whole holiday & they became almost a second skin to us.”

Neptune. “Those costumes where hidden for a reason.”

Simone, “By the time I realised what they where it was already too late as we would have been impregnated almost immediately.”
So it was safer for us to continue wearing them & bring the costumes back with us.”

Neptune, “At least every one of you has been married to Gaby?”

Simone, “Yes that is correct.”

Neptune, “I presume you all intend to use the costumes in the future.”

Helen answered, “Initially it came as a shock to me. I have had a human child, Sea Sprite children & now Mermaid children. I love them all dearly & would protect them with my life. I also in the future may like additional children. The costume will provide a way for us to have children.”

Pegi looked at the children, “They look just like their sisters.”

Linda, “All your babies are half sisters to Ariel & Lorelei & also to these. Their father was Neptune.

Gaby turned up & gave Neptune a kiss on his cheek. “Hello Uncle have child support been on to you about your family & their maintenance?”

Neptune coughed & spluttered. Gaby, “I was only kidding.”

“We do need to decide whose mark goes on them.”

Neptune, “That is easy they are all your partners & although they are my daughters & always will have the same protection as the rest they like their sisters should all have your mark.”

Pegi, “If you need help with them all four of us are available, as are the older sisters.”

Daisy, “We could ask you to help name all the girls as we are running short of ideas on what to call them without duplicating some of the current names.”

Neptune handed Daisy a book. “This might help. “We started with the A's & worked our way through the book but we only got to S.”
He looked at Simone & she giggled. Helen, “I realise all this is different but what am I missing.”

Simone, “Sea Sprite Sisters we also are sisters to Robyn, Lorelei & Ariel.”

Daisy held a baby to Neptune, “I am not sure if we should let this child call you grand dad or daddy.

Gaby, “Actually the same applies to them all. As when you all where joined with me you also asked to be with Simone & so you are all now clones of each other & can do the same things.”

Daisy, “It may be better if the children all refer to Neptune as Grandpa.”

Neptune smiled, “Right Grandpa it is & they all become Gaby's children from this moment.”

Clair’s Replacement.

Whilst Daisy & Helen were based in Scarborough Claire went to see Gaby. “I have been thinking about A & B & their hope to have children. I know how we can help them. The policeman is due to trial shortly & we will have to carry the mandatory sentence out. His crimes were committed because he wanted to be with A& B. Perhaps we should grant his wishes but not in the way he expects. I took the liberty of downloading all his details”

Lily came into the room with Star. “Can Starr practice on this one? I am here to guide her and I will not interfere unless I have to.”

Gaby agreed to Starr doing the check on the policeman. A short while later Starr put a report in to Gaby. “Gaby this is my report about the former policeman. It describes all he has done both good and bad. I also have included how he thought & what he had done.”

Gaby read the report & then quizzed Lily,

“Lily is all this correct.”

Lily, “I also sensed the same & would have recommended he was regressed.”
Claire, “I wanted to move in with A & B but, that is impossible without contaminating them. But I do have a suggestion. The officer has been found guilty. I propose he is altered to look like me. Then the cameras are switched on and everything is recorded as he is gradually regressed back to been a new born baby.”

Darcie phoned A & B, “May I come & see you I need to show you something.” Darcie arrived at the house & knocked at the door. She was made very welcome. “I came to talk to you about Claire we have a problem with her. She could not come because she became very ill & the doctors where not sure what had caused the illness. This video will explain it better than I can.” They watched the film together.

Darcie, “That is Claire as she now is.” A & B where silent for a while.

B, “Claire has regressed to what looks like a new-born baby.”

Darcie, “That is why we made the film. If you want to see Claire then we can go & visit her.”

A & B both, “We wanted Claire to come & live with us before & that still applies. We would love to bring her up & be her parents.”

Darcie, “I was hoping you would say that as I have brought these & once you sign then she becomes your daughter. All I need is a sample of your blood & in a few weeks time we will have to check Claire again but she appears to have stopped regressing & is now growing at the normal rate

Gaby, “Their blood is perfectly normal but with a little manipulation all three could be genetically matched.”

Andi did the genetic manipulation, “There is one injection for each of them.”

Darcie, “When we did the blood test we found you both where slightly under the weather & need a vitamin injection.”

The Doctor injected both of them. “In a month’s time I will test you both again. Gaby handed them some money.

A & B both. “Keep it you have reunited us & although we may not have any more children we will be happy.” It was years later that they noticed the birth certificate had both their names on it. By then Claire had grown up & only knew A & B as her parents. Lily kept her eye on the two of them & they continued to run the shop for Gaby.

The real Claire who by now was looking more like Darcie & Helen. “I need to talk to both of you. People are thinking we are identical triplets. I enjoy living & sleeping with you all. I feel as if there is something missing & hope you two can help me with what is missing.”

Darcie, “We will discuss this tonight.” Claire soon forgot her discussion.

Darcie told Gaby about Claire. “Shall I join the three of you tonight?

Darcie, “I would love to have a cuddle with you. Claire though needs a baby to seal her fate.” That night all three of them where in bed when Gaby joined them. Claire's eyes nearly popped out of her head as she felt what Gaby inserted into her. Soon though she was bucking & eventually collapsed in a heap. Helen was next & then Darcie.

Darcie. “Fair is fair we should use it on you.”

Claire,” Would you mind if I was to use it on you?” They all took turns to use it on each other.

Gaby, “Claire you do realise that all four of us are by now pregnant & in all probability are having twins.” Nine months later all four of them gave birth to twins. “

Maddy & the three angels where the ones to virtually always share their bed with Gaby. The development in the North Bay was completed & everything had been up & running now for quite a while.

The council was please as they were getting double their previous income. Gaby's companies had taken over the running of the entire site & that included the entertainment complex. They were putting on excellent shows & the Theatre was always fully booked. The Scarborough borough council works manager went to visit Gaby.
He, “The development in the North Bay & the income it provides us with has exceeded our expectations. I was wondering if we could come to some sort of similar arrangement for the South Bay. We already have spent a fortune on the spa complex & it has a preservation order on it. However the pool which you bought from us & all the chalets do not. If we could clear all this & then stabilise the cliffs we could do a similar development in this bay. At the moment you own 25% of the site. Gaby looked at the plans.

“I see it would also give additional car parking on the South Cliff. There would be no need for Hotel development as we have plenty in this area.” The shops & chalets should go down well & I see you have included a new salt water pool to replace the existing one.”

The Works manager, “I told the planners you would not go for it unless one of a similar size or larger was included in the design.”

Gaby, “I like the overall idea but this section should also be demolished or at least faced in stone to match the rest of the pavilion. Unlike the North Bay we do not need to sweep everything away but it would be advisable to clear all away from this point. If we where to continue running the spa for the moment & clear all the rest including the extension. & Sun lounge. It would not take us long to get the building work in hand.”

The works manager, “I have already prepared the documents for you to sign they are identical to the last ones.”

Darcie looked them over, “You still want the same deal as last time.”

The works manager, “The council was entirely satisfied with the last deal they made with you. I was instructed to negotiate a similar deal for the South Bay development so that is what I am doing.”

Gaby was looking at the plans, “I was looking to see if there was another way the wagons could get to the site rather than in front of the spa all the time.”

The Works manager, “There is this road here that at the moment is closed but we can use it.”

Gaby,” I propose all the new development is faced in stone to match the rest of the spa pavilion. What is behind can be modern but the frontage has to match.” Gaby signed the contract.

The works manager “Is it possible to use the same firm as before as they did an excellent job in that development & can we have the same manager to ensure things run smoothly.”

Sharon found she was once again going to have to manage the site. The Simone's took over the running of the Sealife Centre. Daisy & Helen where doing the twice-daily trip around the Island accompanied by some of their children. First all the existing buildings where cleared from the site & then the foundations went in. The Cliffs where secured by building a massive wall in front of them & then filling the gap between with concrete. As the development proceeded Gaby realised that the gardens behind the Spar had not been included in the design.”

The manager, “That was an oversight on my part they should have been included as the cliff there also needs stabilising.”

Gaby, “So if we where to dig all this out & stabilise the cliff & extend the Pavilion there would be no problem?”

The works manager, “We will need to take out the sea lift & install new lift systems though.”

Once the cliff had been secured. The rest of the development continued at quite a pace. Sharon juggled the plans around a bit & moved the swimming pool so it was directly in front of the Crown Imperial hotel.

Sharon, “Stabilising all the cliff has given me greater area to play with. It also has permitted me to move the pool nearer to our facilities. We can also get in an additional two theatres & have had enquires from Alan Aycbourne about him relocating the Theatre in the Round onto this site. On this side of the town we tend to get the rather posh tourists. So I propose that the shops we attract in this area are also of that nature. Branded designer shops & none of those cheap stores should be sited in this area with the exception of the store selling buckets spades and cards for the children who use the beach.”

It did not take Sharon long to get all the shops full. The Chalets faced the sea front & lead directly on to the beach. New gardens where included in the development. The gardens where on the site of the former Holbeck Hall Hotel that several years ago fell in to the sea. All the cliffs had been stabilised up to this point. But from this point on it was felt that it was of no benefit to carry further work out. The planting of various shrubs & trees did stabilise the area it also created a rather nice garden area.

The entire development took seven months to complete. Beside the two new theatres & swimming pool it also included a multiplex cinema. Deliveries to the stores where via the roof top car park & service lifts. Sharon was right about the type of clientele who visited the area. Sharon also found they were doing a roaring trade in theatre memorabilia. She gave a questionnaire to the patrons to find out what they actually wanted.

From one section she discovered they wanted an old time music hall like the one in Leeds where they could get dressed up. From another section she discovered they would like to see opera & Ballet on at the Theatre but it should be black tie. Then there were the ones who came to see the latest Alan Ackbourn plays. All shows where to be family oriented this included the multiplex. At the end of the first year of trading the new complex was bringing in nine times the revenue of what it did prior to the rebuilding. GB had benefited considerably from this venture as had the council.

up
59 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos