Little Boy-Girl the Flash Backs 9 Jason, Mason/Madison & 10 Jessie and Jessica

Printer-friendly version

Jason

I’m Jason I was five at the time my brother Mason came out as Madison my sister. It was my dad that yelled and said every cuss word in the book. It was mom that accepted it with open arms. Dad though was like I don’t care what you say. He was born a boy and that’s what he’ll always be. Even if you dress him up like a girl. He’ll be nothing but a boy in a dress and I won’t stand for it. Mason came to bed crying that night wondering why dad is the way he is.

The next day we had just walked out of school expecting to see mom’s car but it was dad’s car that we saw. We got in and instead of going strait home dad stopped at McDonalds to get us a small fry and shake. You see we live east of the school but dad went west. As we finished our snack we passed out. It was a Friday that this happened and come Saturday morning I woke up feeling sick. I mean really sick. Plus Mason/Madison wasn’t in his/her bed. That’s when I found a note say mom I’m sorry I had to runaway because I can’t take daddy not caring about me I mean the real me.

That’s when mom came in and saw the state my bed and I was in. I must have messed myself while I was out and dad didn’t even clean my up. Boy was she mad. I showed her the letter and something Madison wrote and it didn’t match. I knew what happened then.

You see we got out of school at one in the afternoon and when I looked at the clock in my room it was one in the morning. I was gone from home form seven Friday morning until one this morning. Then on top of that I was out cold from one-thirty Friday afternoon until now. A wet and messy bed was the last thing I wanted. But mom cleaned me up by giving me a nice bubble-bath it helped relax me. After she dried me off she said “since you wet and messed yourself and the bed I’m going to diaper you until your tummy is better.” Well I saw the diaper and it was one of Madison’s then once it was on me she put me in Madison’s bed so she can change my sheets.

Dad saw a body in the extra bed and wanted to know what was going on. Mom was like Jason had wet and messed himself yesterday and you didn’t even check him before you put him to bed at one this morning. And just where in the world is my baby Mason at.

It’s been two years and dad is trying to take Jessie now but I’m not going to let that happen. But knowing him he’d drug me again along with mom and Jessica. After he shot mom twice I remembered something from a game a friend has the cop said two in the chest and one in the head so I put one in his head.

I saved Jessie that night. Then I found Madison to bring the family together again. I also like to dress as a girl and my name is Jenna. That’s a secret.

Mason/Madison

All I remembered over the past twenty-four hours was. I went to school dad picked us up. I had a fry and a milkshake then I was out cold.
Only to wake up in a strange house with three girls and a boy or I thought it was. That’s when I smelt something that stunk.

Then this lady came in to rush the others out the room. The lady was nice about it saying accidents happen and don’t worry about the mattress because it had a rubber cover on it. As she tried to remove my clothes I tried fighting but I was so weak to try. I thought she would scream as she cleaned me up she cleaned my vagina and penis. She then gave me the sweetest smelling bubble-bath that smelt like bubblegum. Then she had one of the girls bring her a diaper until my tummy felt better. Not knowing I’d be sick for a week. I just let her baby me until then.

It was my first day back at school. I was scared that I was in a different school and in another state. I must have wet myself in front of everyone. I ran to the closest girl’s room to cry that when a teacher heard me and wanted to know why I wasn’t in class so I showed her. I was like this for the next two years. Wetting and messing my panties that is. Yes I went to school as a girl and wore skirts and dresses and sometimes pants.

I have even went into the girls locker room in school and the girls screamed and the coach came running in telling me to get out and into her office to change.

I told my story to Ms. Van Horne and Mr. Davis. That’s how we ended up here with the Davis family and we love it.

Jessie

Hi I’m Jessie. I’m not a normal child daddy calls me a freak and a sissy. Just like he did with Mason. He’s even said he’d take me and give me away to another family. It scares me because I remember a story Jason told me and it made me sick. I mean messing in my pants sick. Dad even told a story when he was a teen. He said there was a boy that went to school that was dressed as a girl even using the girl’s restroom but had to use the boys locker-room for gym. He said he and his buddies kicked the sissy’s ass. Opps I mean butt. That’s when I ran to the bathroom to throw-up. Dad said men don’t throw-up only sissy’s do. Heck Jason has even thrown-up twice.

I said “I can’t help if it makes me sick to hear that.” Jessica even hugs me once I get back and then gives me a mint to help with the taste in my mouth. When mommy wasn’t around daddy would pull me aside and said if I don’t act like I was born I’d be going to the same place Mason went to. To be honest I don’t want to I’m happy here with my twin sissy Jessica.

Jessica

Dad is nothing but a bully trying to get his way. I mean Jason is 100% boy loves sports that involved knocking people around. Don’t get me wrong I love soccer but Jason will play football (American Style) he even plays it with the other boys that live in the neighborhood and dad would make Jessie play. I mean a little four year old getting knocked down and having bruises the next day. With Jessie saying I don’t want to play with the boys no more. I tell him to go to where they are playing and I’ll see you there.

I didn’t thing dad would be watching the boys on this day Jessie saw me walk by and followed me to where the girls and I played Soccer and joined us in a game. Boy was daddy mad he walked over and yanked Jessie off the field and then pulled his pants down and spanked him then he yelled for me to come to him. I knew not to disobey him and walked over to him and lifted my skirt and dropped my panties for my spanking. He then sent both of us home to wait for him to return.

When he got home he told me and Jessie that what we were playing was the sissy form of football and only girls played it. I said I am a girl so why am I in trouble. Well that got me another spanking in front of Jason and he saw everything. I wasn’t worried about Jessie we shared a room and dressed or changed in front of each other. He then told Jessie to go out back with Jason and try to knock his block off well we know who got who that is. Mom tried to stop it but just got slapped and told to keep out of it. I think mom was getting sick of dad because she’s not been the same since dad took Madison to god knows where.

Just happy it’s all over now.

up
55 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos