All It Would Take -10-

Printer-friendly version

willy milly

All It Would Take

Fan Fiction Sequel of the 1986 movie Willy Milly

10 – Visitor From Venus

By Sasha Zarya Nexus

This fan fiction piece is based on the original work, Willy Milly aka Something Special by Willy Milly Associates, Concorde, copyright 1985.. All original characters and plot lines are the property of the owners, and any resemblance to individuals either living or dead is coincidental. This piece is for entertainment purposes only and is not intended as a copyright infringement. No income is being derived from this fan fiction piece. The new characters and situations that I have invented herein are my own and I retain all rights to their not for profit presentation.



Ten ~ Visitor From Venus

All of us, girls, were met in our secret location to receive an update from Lucy.

”Well, thanks to a little more hacking, the Agency believes that the benefit might be crashed by the Russian president to see his daughter. This provided motivation for the Agency to commit finances so that the proper security would be in place.”

”Oh, that sounds so wonderful, Lucy. All that for little ol’ me? I’m flattered … and scared to death at the same time. What about the catering?”

”Well with the Agency picking up the bill, we won’t have to just emulate that caterer that I was telling you about. The Agency has booked an Atlanta knockoff caterer for the benefit through a holding company. They have a high-security clearance, but not high enough to know who you are, Molly, is the Russian President’s daughter, like the Agency has deduced. “

”So what about the people that were assigned by Chloe Hicks to various jobs for the benefit?”

”Like you all, they will assist the people who have been contracted to do the work. We’ll still be using the Breneau University Orchestra to provide big band music for entertainment. They actually have been cleared for high-security assignment and have played for visiting heads of state before.”

”So we still get to be glamourous servers like 40’s flight attendants?”

”Yes, Lisa, you all will be. Their advance team is setting up the venue tonight and they will be doing the server training over the weekend for you girls.”

”And what about those assigned for decorations or other roles?”

”Tina, they will be augmented by agents who will be explained as employees of the caterer who will be integrated with the benefit for security.”

”And what about ticket sales and publicity?”

”Rosa, The agency and we have a common desire concerning the publicity. At first, everything will be promoted as the charity fundraiser we originally envisioned with mostly amateurs providing everything.”

”What about later?”

”Tina, As things get in the last week before the benefit, the publicity will ramp up to be the number one social event being produced professionally with A-list celebrities in attendance. With it becoming such a social event, the security that the Agency wants will be tolerated.”

”What about Chloe and her hive?”

”Molly, It will too late for Chloe and her hive to do anything but go along for the ride. I understand that Chloe and the Hive assigned themselves to decoration duty so they would be free to attend the benefit as guests on passes and give you all a hard time for being ‘waitresses’. However, only those who are working the actual event will get passes to attend the benefit.”

”So, will Chloe and the hive gets to attend the benefit?”

”Lisa, by the time that Chloe and the hive try to get actual guest tickets, they’ll find that the red tape for getting them through security will mean that they will miss the benefit entirely. But they will get to see what they are missing and that you girls are the belles of the ball since the whole thing will be televised on the campus closed-circuit TV station.”

”So what is this company like, ‘Cuisine Classy’?”

”Tina, It’s a female-owned family business with the mother, Evette including her daughters, Belinda and Julianne. They are just beginning to expand from within by taking on remote city catering like this job by promoting ladies to head chef, who is Kelsey and server team leader, who is Joyce. Like I said, Belinda, the CEO’s daughter, will be training you girls and also will act as your team leader during the benefit to watch after you all. “

”So who will be interfacing with Chloe and the Hive over decorations?”

”Rosa, no one which is the beauty of it, so they will not be in the loop until just before the event when it will be too late. All they have to do in advance is to scout the location and make sure the decorations are shipped in which will be appropriate to the venue. Any specialized skills will be provided by the Agents who will be doing the security sweep of the venue while decorating it.”

”I can’t wait to see Chloe’s face when she realizes that she’s been outmaneuvered again by a bunch of freshman girls even though we will be aided by the US Government. It’s so perfect, Lisa!”

”Famous last words, Molly. Famous last words.”

+++++++++++++++++++++++++

”Hey, Lisa! The car will be for us in 15 minutes. Lucy just texted me and you should have a text too.”

”I got it, Molly. I’m ready so I’ll check with Tina and Rosa to see if they know and are ready.”

”Thanks, Lisa! Be sure to not knock on Buffy and Hildy’s door by mistake.”

”I think that I can do without them answering in unison, ‘Whoooooooo Isssssss Iiiiiiiiit?’”

There was a knock on our door. Lisa went and answered it and Rosa and Tina were standing outside it. Lisa let them in.

”Molly and Lisa, did you get the text? Car downstairs in 15 minutes.”

”Yes, Rosa, we did. I’m so excited about our training occurring at the Carter Center downtown. You know that they have a replica of the Oval Office as it was when Jimmy Carter was President?”

”I’m excited too. People did not realize just how great a President that he was until certain facts became declassified. It was President Carter who along with all the other accomplishments for peace, who negotiated the first trade agreement with the Genesis Corporation. Who knew that game machine licenses for old style coin-operated video games would be the precursor to all the prosperity that has come by the US contracting with Genesis Corporation.”

”Well, we know that they will have great security there so none of our training secrets will leak out to Chloe and the hive.”

Lucy came in the open door and there were hugs of greeting all around.

”Is there room for one more?”

”Of course, Lucy. I thought that you were tied up coordinating everything?”

”Not any more. I got Chloe to think she had backed me into being a server too. The agency wanted me with you all, and anyway it’s what I want to do. This should be fun.”

”Shall we go out to wait in the car then, Molly?”

”Let’s go, girls!”

+++++++++++++++++++++++++

When we arrived at the Carter Center, the five us were escorted past a large banquet hall and kitchen to the women’s locker room for the athletic facilities on site. We were greeted by three young ladies, two of whom were wearing the uniform that we would be wearing as servers. The third was considerably younger than the other two and she had been laying out uniform pieces for each of us girls to have ready to wear.

”Welcome to your server training. I’m Belinda, and I will be your guide on this journey. The girl over checking out your uniforms and getting them laid out is my sister Julianne. The young woman, who is also dressed in our server uniform is Jenifer. Jenifer will be team-leader for all of our company, Cuisine Classy, servers at the benefit that we will all be working. Joyce will also be helping me with your training. On benefit night, I will be working with your group of servers and helping you all with any issues that you might have. Let’s go around and introduce ourselves and tell me what your hobbies are and what if any dance lessons you have taken. I’ll start.”

Linda had name tags made up and she took her tag off the top of the stack put it on and then passed the stack of name tags along.

”Hi, I’m Belinda, I’m training to be the best in the new VR game, Minecraft Dungeons, and I have had 3 years of ballet. Julie?”Belinda put Julianne’s name tag on her.

”Hi, I’m Julianne, I love my Barbie collection, and I have had one year of ballet and one year of jazz. Jenifer?” Julianne put Jenifer’s name tag on her and passed her the stack.

”Hi, I’m Jennifer, I enjoy travel to different places, I have taken four years ballet and two years jazz. Um. Lisa?” Lisa raised her hand and Jenifer went over to her and pinned on her tag and passed her the stack.

”Hi, I’m Lisa Winners, Breneau Girls Academy Frosh, I enjoy electronics and helping others, I’ve had four years of ballet.” Lisa put on Rosa’s nametag and gave her the stack.

”Hi, I’m Rosa Lopez, I’m a freshman at BGA, I enjoy Hispanic culture, I’ve had one year of ballet and 5 years of jazz.” Rosa put on Tina’s nametag and gave her the stack.

”Hi, I’m Tina Hartwell, I’m a BA freshman, I enjoy beauty and style and work at a salon, I’ve had one year of ballet and three years of jazz.” Tina put on Molly’s nametag and gave her the last tag.

”Hi, I’m Molly Bensdorf, Freshman, I enjoy astronomy and helping those less fortunate, I’ve had two years of ballet.” Molly put the last tag on Lucy.”

”Hi, I’m Lucy Duke, I’m a BGA senior, I enjoy computers and programming, I have had no dance classes and that’s all of us.”

”Thanks, girls. As you might guess from the question about dance, a lot of what we do is what I call performance service. That does not only do we get the job done but we look glamorous doing it. Lucy, since you are the only girl who hasn’t taken any dance, I’m going to let Julianne work with you on learning some of the dance moves which we use in service. All you other girls will be instructed by me and Jennifer will help me observe your performance and help with any correction. But first, we’ll let you get into your uniforms with Lucy and Julianne getting into dance clothes.”

We all got dressed as directed. Lucy went into another room with Julianne to work on dance moves while the rest of us lined up and Linda started putting us through the drills. We took regular breaks and by the time lunch occurred in the dining room on site, we were all ready for a break. It appeared that Lucy had finished her remedial dance instruction since she too was in her uniform.

”Ladies, I’m told that your faculty liaison for the benefit will be joining us for lunch. I feel that mainly means that I’d like it to be best foot forward for my mom’s company. Who knows if doing a good job might land you some extra credit of some kind though?” Belinda, Julianne and Jennifer went out to meet the faculty advisor. Soon the three of them were walking back in, with my mother.”

”Hi Momma! I didn’t know that you were the faculty advisor for the benefit. How did that happen?”

”Hi, Sweetie. It hasn’t been big enough before that the college has needed to get involved. However, when Jimmy and Rosalyn Carter, Julia Roberts, Hillary and Bill Clinton, and Stephen Spielberg showed up on the list for VIP ticket sales, the University needed to get involved so it became an official University Event instead of an unofficial BGA dorm project.”

We all sat down back at the table after greeting my Momma. The service staff was standing by and brought all our lunches. We began to eat and the conversation picked up again.

”Wow, Mrs. Milly! I knew that President and Mrs. Carter are Georgians and so is Julia Roberts. Is there a reason that the Clintons and Mr. Spielberg are coming?”

”Mr. Spielberg is shooting a movie in the Atlanta area and the Clintons will be in Atlanta for a campaign stop and fundraiser. It’s so exciting and with the excellent security which will be there as a result of our high profile guests, I’m sure more will attend also. So what have you girls been up to so far this morning?”

”Would you believe that those dance lessons are paying off for this? We will be doing with the staff from Cuisine Classy what they call Performance Service. Everything is done based on dance moves. Even the model walk is like a dance that we use. Everything graceful just like a 40’s era stewardess. We’ll be literally part of the floor show since at a certain point in the service we all perform a dance number. We’ve worked on the dance steps this morning that we’ll use. Lucy hasn’t had any dance lessons like the rest of us girls, but they gave her a personal one on one instructor and now she’s up with the rest of us.”

”Is that true Lucy?”

”Yes, ma’am. Belinda’s sister Julianne did a great job of teaching me and correcting me till I got things right. I feel comfortable enough to practice with the rest of the girls now.”

”What does the rest of the training schedule look like?”

”The afternoon session will be more dance and working on the girl’s part of our big number as well as our dramatic entry and exit from the hall. The evening session after supper will be a service 101 class with practical ways to make sure that each guest receives the best service ever. Tomorrow morning we’ll get into the practical ways of serving food while looking marvelous. Tomorrow afternoon will be a test run where the girls will be the service for a test banquet, testing their service, the food, décor, and music from our orchestra simulated big band that will be used in the real banquet. The number of guests will be scaled down so that just the girls here assisted by Joyce and I can handle the service. After the test banquet, we’ll have supper with the same foods for our ‘Training Graduation Party’ for everyone involved with putting on the test banquet including the girls here.”

”That sounds wonderful, Belinda. Do you have a guest list for the test banquet?”

”We’re still compiling it and I was hoping that you would be able to coordinate with the University on who they would like to fill the slots we are holding for both them and the Orchestra program. We’ll also have representatives from our food suppliers, decorations companies, the security firm, dormitory administration, and from the benefiting charity. Each has a limit and together it will add up to the size of the group that we and the girls can handle which the test kitchen staff will provide food.”

”Of course. I’ll touch base with them and get you a list ASAP with contact information so that they can be provided with the details. This has been a wonderful lunch and I must be going to report back and compile that list. Have fun girls and be good, Molly.”

”I will Momma. Bye!”

Momma left and it appeared that we had some free time before getting to the afternoon session. However, Joyce whispered to Linda, Lucy and I. I was asked to join her and the others in the same room that Lucy and Julianne had used earlier. When we got there, we found that my Momma had not actually left but was waiting for us in the room.

”Hi, girls. Sorry for the miss-direction but I thought this little meeting should be private since there are secrets involved. We found out that Molly, Belinda, and Lucy have something in common and Joyce and I felt like we could help all three of you if we shared.”

”In the dossier on Lucy, we found out that you are a transgirl, sweetie. That was so we could help you be successful in both the training and the banquet.”

”That’s right, I am a transgirl. Julianne was great on getting me up to speed and working with me since it was more than just lack of dance classes that challenged me.”

”Belinda isn’t sure that she is a transgirl but presently she is going through a real-life test living as a girl 24/7 partly to help out her mother and partly since she is training for a VR game in which her character is a girl. I’ve been looking out for her as she is transitioning to female at present.”

”I feel really comfortable as a girl. I guess I’m one of the few who could live well as either a girl or a boy. When I did this, Momma made sure I got gender counseling and a Doctor visit scheduled. We’ll see how things work out but if I don’t discover I am really a transgirl, the plan is for Momma to replace me in the company and for me to go back to being a boy.”

”When I found out that they planned to get you both together, I felt that it was in our best interest to bring Linda and Joyce in on our family secret. By means, we don’t understand but expect is permanent, Molly is 100 percent female but until recently she was Wally and 100 percent male except Wally was a transgirl and now Molly is more fully transitioned than is medically possible ordinarily.”

”Yes, I can’t get over my luck at becoming a 100 percent girl. I had not come out to Momma so it came as a complete surprise that I actually needed to be a girl on the outside even though she was always helping me be able to do things that ordinarily only girls like to do, as my ballet lessons. I was surprised to find out that Momma used the same means when she was a girl and she became a transgirl temporarily living in the body of a boy. Fortunately for her, she had access to something else which turned her back into a girl and the woman she is today.”

”That’s right so all of us except Jennifer are part of the same club so to speak. Anyway, Jennifer and I felt that it would be good if all of us would be able to support each other and share pointers. Jennifer will be looking out for all of us in case there is something to improve. We’ll meet again tomorrow and before and after the benefit.”

”Momma has been so good in sharing her experience and it has really helped me to understand better the challenges that I have now. Is there something that you’d like to share with us now, Momma?”

”Sure, Sweetie. It was difficult being expected to be Willy Niceman just because I had a boy’s body. My Daddy didn’t feel that I should do things that boys primarily do. Becoming a boy was a way to get his acceptance but it wasn’t the right way. The experience of my being a transgirl taught both of us that activities do not make gender but it is what is in your heart. After I became a girl again, Daddy was a bit less restrictive on letting me both be the girl I am but also to do the things that I like no matter if mostly boys did them or not.”

”What changed his mind, Momma?”

”It may have been the fact that Alfie, your father, became my boyfriend. He could see that the activities did not keep me from being a normal girl. It’s funny that Alfie and I first became attracted to each other while I was Willy. Alfie could see the girl in me, even before I realized that I could never really be a boy and that I had become a transgirl. You girls may not have gotten that far in finding which gender you are attracted. And in the end weather you like boys or girls or both or not anyone yet is okay and normal not, just for you, but for any girl. ”

”So how did you know, Momma?”

”Well it began with Stephanie. She was talking with another girlfriend when I as Willy came around. The girlfriend thought that I was cute and asked Stephanie if I was hers. Steph didn’t say then but it got her to thinking about the possibility that if we were not girlfriends anymore that she could still have me for a boyfriend. At least to try it out like I was trying out being a boy. Back where I left off last time when Tom, Lopez, Alfie and I were finishing up the repair and washing Harry’s car the subject of girls came up as Lopez asked Tom:”

”Listen, Tom. Let’s say I finally go out with Dorine and when we get to that time of night when things can happen. Well, I was thinking of this line, a lead-in. ‘I’m so hot for you babe, my pants are on fire.’”

”That’s terrible.”

”It is?”

”It’s too out front. You’ve got to make it seem like sex is the furtherest thing from your mind. You’ve got to be sneaky.”

”Of course even if the guys did not know it, I knew what a girl would think so I had to speak.”

”That’s not true.”

”Pardon me? Did you say something?”

”I just don’t think it is true.”

”How do you know so much?”

”I just know, that’s all.”

”Have you ever bagged a chick?”

”What?”

”Slept with a babe. Have you ever slept with a babe?”

”Oh. That. Well, yes, as a matter of fact, I have.

”You’ve slept with a babe?”

“Sure, lots of times. Goddamn, lots of times.”

”You’re bullshitting.”

”No, I’m not. We used to do it all the time, every Saturday night, sure as shit.”

”What was it like?”

”It was nice.”

”Nice?”

”It was great shit. We’re good friends, ya know.”

”Good friends?”

”Just then Cindy Harrow, Harry’s sister drove up in a red mustang convertible with five of her girlfriends and pulled up along side me and stopped. One of the girls spoke to me.”

”Hey Niceman you vicious dude!” “Then Cindy herself called me over.”

”Hey, Willy. Come here. You got time?”

”Time? It’s about 4:35.”

”You are so funny. So if I give you my number, will you, like, promise to call.”

”You want me to call you?”

”Yeah.”

”She pulled out her number, on a rolled-up slip of paper, out of her cleavage and held it out to me in the palm of her hand. I took it and the car started to drive off but as it did. Cindy told me, ’Bye.’ and another girl called out.”

”Harrow’s hot for your bod!”

”The guys congratulate me and that was about it for them. But, you can imagine how surprised that I was that after I returned to my room that evening after I was working out with the punching bag in the basement that I found Stephanie in her nightgown waiting for me just as though it were another sleepover when we were both girls. ”

“Hi?”

“’Visitor From Venus’ is starting. Isn’t it your favorite?”

”Yeah.”

”Well, come on! I’ve got popcorn.”

”Good popcorn.”

”I should have bought more. You guys are all alike. Eat, Eat, Eat.”

”Well punching the bag works up an appetite.”

”Yeah. Ya know, you smell different.”

”It makes you sweat.”

”Not so bad, really.”

”You smell different too.”

”Really? Well it’s a new scent. ‘Forever Green Moor.’ Do you like it?”

”It’s nice.”

”Thanks.”

”Stephanie held my hand during a dramatic part of the movie and afterward let it go. Just before that when Stephanie was letting me smell her, we were close enough to kiss but we didn’t. I needed a break to think. I went to the Kitchen to get something to drink and I found my Mother at the refrigerator.”

”Can’t sleep, honey? Ah. You wanna tuna fish sandwich? How about a melted cheese with tomato?”

”No.”

”I know. Popcorn?”

”Oh, no. No Ma.”

”What’s a matter, honey?”

”Nothing.”

”Well, you’re not sleeping.”

”You’re not sleeping, either”

”Is it, you know?”

”Is it you know what?”

”Is that the problem?”

”Who said I have a problem?”

”Oh, sweetheart. There’s nothing to be ashamed of? You have, inside you now, potent and powerful forces that are driving you. And if they are not released, they can cause…” “Momma got up and got a bottle of ginger ale. As she spoke next she started to shake it.”

”Take this bottle of ginger ale. Huh. Now if I shake, shake, shake, shake. See those tiny bubbles? Huh. Well, those tiny bubbles are agitated. They’re mad. They’re saying, ‘Let me out. Let me out. Let me out.’ You see?”

”Not really, Ma”

”Oh, Um. Do you remember, we had that talk some time ago, about boys?”

”I think so.”

”Oh good that makes it simple. Put the shoe on the other foot. Girls.”

”What about girls, Ma?”

”All you have to do is look at them.”

”I’ve looked at them.”

”Have you really looked at them?. Have you ever really looked at … Stephanie?” “The mention of Stephanie’s name came out unbidden when Stephanie had appeared, having followed me into the kitchen.”

”Oh. Hi, Mrs. Niceman. Well. You couldn’t sleep, huh? Boy, your bed is lumpy. Look at this. Now, who has been shaking the soda? Well, good night.” “Stephanie picked up the bottle that Momma shook and when she opened it, it foamed and spilled out. She poured herself a glass once it was settled and left back to go to the bedroom. I picked up the bag of popcorn that Momma had offered me before to avoid talking about Stephanie sleeping over.”

”That’s a very educational story, Momma. Your mother was really trying to understand what you were going through when you were pretending to be a boy and Cindy flirting with you must have been challenging as well.”

”That it was Molly. Well now I really have to go so I’ll leave you girls to the rest of your day.”

”Thank you Dr. Bensdorf. I look forward to getting the list from you. Bye.”

We all shared our goodbyes with Momma and then she really left. We continued on through all of the planned activities both for that day and the next. The test ran smoothly and we had a good time at the wrap party.

We were all a little sad to see our new friends go, particularly Linda. However, we knew that all too soon the Benefit would be here and they would be back. All of us were confident that we would do a good job to raise money for the charity. And even more so to put Chloe and her hive into the place that she had picked out for us to be.”

up
70 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Interesting conversation

Interesting conversation between all the girls and the mother. She has enlightened them in a nice way.

Glad that you enjoyed the chapter

I'm glad that you enjoyed the chapter and focused on the positive happenings in the chapter, which I feel are many. I hope to do much more enlightenment in the chapters of All It Would Take which follow. Faithful readers of All It Would Take will want to read the first part of "The Last Priestess chapter 5 - Bon Appetite Cuisine before reading Chapter 11 of All It Would Take. I'll include a synopsis for the events at the Benefit in Chapter 11 of All It Would Take for those who have not read chapter 5 of The Last Priestess part 1.

All My Hopes,
Sasha Zarya Nexus

All my hopes
Sasha Zarya Nexus