My Starbucks Obsession -- Part 3 of 5

Printer-friendly version
SBUX1.jpg


By Nina Adams


My Starbucks Obsession Part 3 of 5

__________________________________________________________________

In Part 1 & 2, the local barista at Starbucks comes to the rescue of his favorite patron and secret crush. They begin an unusual relationship that spans their very different worlds. The Barista begins to experience many pleasureful changes to please his dream girl.
__________________________________________________________________

Chapter 5--

I woke up caressing the material in the nightgown that had now become my regular sleeping wear. I had to get ready for work and had lingered in bed too long and was running behind schedule. After a short shower I knew I had to put back on the gaff before getting dressed. I didn't dare risking Charlie's disdain on the first day since her newest gifts. After carefully positioning my manhood, I pulled it over the top and covered that with a yellow pair of panties. I had worn the white ones first, but the laundry was building and underneath my clothes no one would see them anyway.

I grabbed a pair of the black slacks of the hanger and pulled them over my feminized groin. Much like the first pair, they seemed tailored to my physical form. This pair was stretchier than the first pair I had worn and clung to my body from mid-thigh up through the waist. I really didn't need a belt with the tight fit, but I added one because I always wore one. It wasn't until I was almost ready to leave that I noticed that these slacks had no pockets at all. The first pair had small pockets in front, but this one had none. My Starbuck polo shirt hung down far enough that I imagined no one would notice. I used a plastic white Apple Store bag that I had laying around from my last headphone purchase for my personal effects. I shoved my keys and wallet into it because I was too behind schedule to change.

My anxiety level was maxed out as I headed through the front doors at work. I prayed my co-workers would not notice my strange attire. I was very nervous for the first hour or so, but began to relax as the morning moved forward without comment. Despite, my apparent secret, I was very aware of my new slacks. I found myself looking down at my restyled lower half almost in disbelief that I had actually come to work dressed this way.

I gradually became more accustomed to wearing the restrictive gaff. It became more uncomfortable when I thought about Charlie or when I needed to relieve myself. The back side would periodically slip into my rear crack which also created some strange new sensations. When Charlie finally arrived at the Starbucks the immediate discomfort almost became unbearable. I was happy that my altered appearance pleased her, but I wanted to run to the bathroom to free my member. Her infectious smile and comments only made my pain worse.

"You look so darling, I just want to slide across the bar and grab you."

"I wish you could. I would rather go anywhere with you than be here."

"You'll get your chance. With each day you are turning me on more. You are really a very special lover. In time, I can see our relationship really developing and becoming even more intense."

"I hope so too, but it is already pretty great now."

"I know."

"When can I see you again?"

"I will be here again tomorrow morning."

"You know what I mean. A real date!"

"We could do that. How about I take you out for a bite after work on Friday?"

"I would love that. I would like to see you before then if you are free."

"Let's not move along too fast. Enjoy my little gifts this week and think about how wonderful they make you feel. We have plenty of time to work on us."

"OK. You're in charge."

"And that makes it extra fun.... Got to run."

That was the longest conversation we ever had inside my Starbucks. I had almost wished that one of my co-workers had over-heard me so they would know we were dating. I am sure that if they were paying attention they would see how we looked at each other. At some point, I planned to talk about the relationship, but with the kinky foundation our relationship was based upon, I thought I better wait until we were dating more like a regular couple.

Slowly I became more accustomed to my altered anatomy and new apparel. I rarely forgot how I was dressed, but I became less fearful of my discovery. There was no question it effected how I moved and felt about myself. In the past, I seldom focused my glazes at my patron's slack, but now I started to become much more observant of the styles and fits. I even caught myself looking at a few guy's lower half to see how different they their slacks fit. My posture was a little different, but from the waist down my appearance would certainly read girl. I was grateful for my oversized polo tops.

I was excited to know that I would only need to get through three more days of work before we would go out on our first date. We had already made love, but this would be the first time we were out in public together. I knew that wearing the unusual garments would ultimately be worth it, and besides other than the occasional pain, the new clothing felt nice. I almost wished I could have all of the sensual feelings without the pain that accompanied the occasional daytime erections.

Thursday's slacks had satin linings. The cut was less clingy than the previous day, but every time I moved I would get turned on by the feel. These slacks were also a bit too long. The belt openings were too small for any of my belts, but with the higher waist and tight fit I was able to get by without one. I could tell that Charlie was pleased to see that I was still on the program, but out conversation was very brief.

I had a difficult time sleeping Thursday evening in anticipation of seeing Charlie. In the morning I had to select from my two remaining pairs of Charlie's black slacks. I probably could have worn a previous pair again, but I needed to impress Charlie that I was trying all of her suggestions. I picked up both of the selections to compare them and found each to have challenging drawbacks. Pair one was extra glossy on the outside and even without feeling them had a softer looking appearance. The material was not like any man's pants I had ever worn or remembered. I am sure they would have felt wonderful, but even with an oversized top, I think they might have looked overly feminine.

The second pair looked very tailored and did not even have any belt loops. The material looked more acceptable so I decided to go with those. As I drew them up my legs I discovered some additional differences. First the legs gradually tapered down to a narrow opening on the bottom. The material did not hug my legs, but the tailoring certainly made my legs look extremely thin. The other major difference was at the top. The zipper was positioned on the side. It was a bit difficult to pull up, but once I succeeded the style really took shape.

The slacks had no pockets and no front stitching at all. The front panel highlighted my now flat groin. Each day I had looked at my altered appearance with trepidation, but this time I found myself staring at myself thinking the appearance was attractive. It took a few seconds before I came to my senses and realized how un-masculine these made me look.

I pulled over my Starbuck Polo top to get the full picture. Fortunately, most of the style differences were masked by the long baggy shirt. If anyone could see the top of these pants they would immediately know they were not men's. I thought about switching to the other pair, but that pair had a more obvious shiny look, that would be visible even with the baggy top. I was not ready to be that bold.

I kept telling myself that it all would be worth it as I made my way to work. I had made it this far without apparent issue, so I felt I could get away with this. I knew that wearing these more dramatic slacks would not go unnoticed by Charlie and that was very important.

It was a busy start to the workday so I had little time to contemplate my fashion. During the first lull in the day, I got my first reality check. My co-worker Julia slid over from the register to confront me and comment.

"We have worked together for nearly a year, so if you want to talk about anything let me know."

"Thanks, but I'm good. Anything you need to talk about?"

"Don't get me wrong. I like them. Today's pair really looks amazing on you. Those had to set you back quite a bit."

My heart skipped a beat. My secretive wardrobe shift had not remained stealth. Not only had Julia noticed today's bold selection, she was aware of some of my previous experiments. I stumbled for a reasonable response, which totally escaped me.

"I am doing this for a girl."

"You don't need to have a reason. It's too bad we don't have more fashion freedom here. I wasn't the first to notice, so you don't have to be defensive or nervous about it. Kayla mentioned yesterday that you were wearing Givenchy slacks and she said they were to die for. Even Jack thought you looked improved after overhearing us talking. All I'm saying is that it is no big deal."

"It's hard to explain, but I met someone..."

"Back to customers, we can talk later if you like."

"Thanks."

About 45 minutes later my dream girl made her entrance. I wanted to talk about my morning, but making plans for later was most important. When she first appeared at my station I saw a quizzical expression on her face.

"I didn't remember giving you those. I was looking for those yesterday and just assumed they were at the cleaners. You must really like my knew slacks to be wearing those at work. There is a matching jacket for that pair. Remind me to give that to you later."

"I'll give these back tonight."

"No no. I think they look perfect. It gives me some other ideas we can talk about in the future."

"What time should I pick you up?"

"Just come straight from work. You can shower there and we can go straight to one of my favorite Italian places in the city."

"I didn't bring a change with me."

"I am sure I have something that will fit you."

"Be serious. I can't do that."

"I saw her smile begin to fade. I wasn't going to force you into something ridiculous. If that's how you feel, we don't..."

"Sorry, I am just sensitive this morning. I will explain later. See you right after work."

"Good. We always have fun together. I'll see you later sweetie."

Chapter 6-----

Friday was always my longest shift and today it seemed like forever. It was nice that I no longer had to worry about my secret clothing choice, but it was strange knowing that people thought they were attractive on me. There was no laughing or snickering, just approval and compliments.

I was emotionally drained from the day. I was clearly getting checked out by everyone on the staff. I perked up near the end of the day as my date was finally approaching. I knew I didn't dare change before seeing Charlie, but I wanted tonight to go smoothly.

Charlie greeted me at the door with a glass of white wine. She was dressed in a tight pair of jeans and black sweater. It really didn't matter how she dressed, she always looked stunning. She was also wearing ankle boots with very high heels. She insisted I kick off my shoes before planting a kiss across my lips. She wrapped her arm around the small of my back and leaned in as she aggressively kissed me. With her very high heels she easily towering over me. I had no problem melting into her caress.

We worked our way over to her living-room couch. I asked her about her day, but she was more interested in mine. I told her about my discussion with Julia and the apparent secret that was no more. She thought that was great news.

"I knew my solution to your excitement problem could easily be fixed. Didn't it feel good to be dressed so nice and have the other girls compliment you?"

"You mean the girls?"

"Excuse me, but I bet they were even a bit envious. It's a new world now, people can wear whatever they want so long as it is appropriate for the environment."

"Bit I'm not trying to make a statement."

"'I'm just saying that if you want to wear things that make you feel nice or pretty, it's OK."

"I like the nice thing, especially because you like it."

"Sweet Brooke, we both like it, and the pretty aspect is a nice side benefit. You know my attractions are open, so you also being pretty is a real bonus. Men can be pretty too."

Charlie finished her cocktail and poured me another glass of wine. We continued chatted along with some mixed in necking. Just as I was getting fully relaxed, Charlie said we should get ready for dinner. She had a casual Italian bistro picked out that she frequented and told me the Starbuck polo would look tacky.

"Topo Gigio is not overly fancy so you can wear dressy jeans if you like."

"You know that the only clothes I have are on my body."

"Don't be silly, we have a closet full."

I will get you a some jeans and a sweater."

"That sounds fine, but I often find sweaters very itchy."

"That's easily remedied. Off to the closet..."

Charlie handed me a pair of dark blue jeans with the label BCBG along with a white sweater and a satin T-shirt.

""What's with the T-Shirt?"

"You love nightgowns and this will stop any itching. The sweater will also float over your body better."

This time Charlie did not want to leave the closet as I changed.

"I want to see your body with the lights on."

I stripped down to my panty covered gaff. I felt like I was getting evaluated as Charlie spun me around.

"You are so lean. I am so glad you are not hairy. I find that a big turnoff. Most male models now don't have a speck of hair except on the top of their head."

"Yep, I don't have much. It's even hard for be to grow a five o'clock shadow."

"Well you do have beautiful hair on top of your head. I am glad you don't wear that short. It could use an updated cut, but even now I like it."

"Thanks."

"Being smooth and hair free all over is one of the things that makes nice clothes feel and look nicer. It would also add to our lovemaking experience. It so much more fun to wrap yourself around a perfectly smooth lover."

"Are you suggesting that I shave my whole body?"

"Yes and no. Shaving can be a real pain and it does not last very long. I hate shaving my legs. I go to the spa and have them take care of it."

"They must do a great job because you feel so smooth."

"Brooke, tomorrow you get off at 11:00. I would like to treat you to an afternoon at LuLu's. We can have a spa afternoon, including joint massages, and they can work on making you smooth like me."

"Some of that sounds good. I'm not sure about the hair thing. The only guys I know that have no hair are bikers."

"You have been wearing girls clothes to work and you are concerned about excess hair. Are you dating someone besides me?"

"Of course not. Do you really think it will make a difference?"

"It will definitely be an improvement."

"Ok then, I haven't had a massage in ages."

"We need to get you dressed. Put these things on."

I felt like I could have used WD-40 to get those jeans up my legs. Charlie called them skinny jeans. I told her that they did not feel as comfortable as even my work slacks, but she insisted that looking nice sometimes had its price.

The satin T and sweater was just the opposite. They felt wonderful, but the cut was odd. The sweater was longer in the back and barely covered the top of the jeans in the front. My neutered flat groin area was impossible to miss. The collar on the sweater was very wide and oval in shape. It was nearly impossible for me to move without part of the satin T-shirt showing one of it's silky shoulder straps. Charlie was much happier with the look than I was.

"Charlie, do you really want to be seen with me looking like this. I might get laughed at."

"I think you look cute. Our votes are the only ones that matter to me."

"I agree, but this is a bit rad."

"If we have a problem, we will come straight home and I will make it up to you in bed."

"Deal!"

I started to put back on my Merrill loafers, when Charlie stopped me. You can't wear those with skinny jeans."

"This time Charlie we have no choice. My feet have to be a a full size larger than yours."

"Not a problem. My last lover left some of her clothes and shoes when she moved out. I bought all of them for her, so it is was no surprise she left some of them behind. I could wear some of her shoes, but she could not fit into any of mine. I think some basic low heeled boots would match what you have on."

"I should thank the Lord for small favors, they don't have much of a heel. I do not think I could handle something like that now."

"Don't be so negative. It's not a good personality trait. Here pull these on."

The only way to get these on was to unzip the long zipper on the side. After getting the first one on and zipped up, I barked, "How am I supposed to pull the pants over these?"

"Damn it Brooke, you are so full of attitude tonight. I think you should go home."

"I'm sorry Charlie. This is all so new to me. I'm trying. I want to make you happy."

"I'm trying to make us both happy. Just leave the ugly macho shit at home."

"Give me another chance. I am trying to go with the flow."

"OK Brooke, but I don't want to keep having these conversations. Just focus on us and not what others will think."

"Will do. So the boots go on the outside?"

"Yes, It is the style. I am surprised you haven't noticed that when at work. You are normally so observant."

"I guess I wasn't thinking from the right perspective."

"That's better my Sweetie."

Though I would not verbally admit it at that point. I knew I was not dressed at all manly. Charlie, obviously liked this look on me, so that was the only thing that really mattered. She already had told me she swings both ways, and if she wants me to reflect a softer side, I just had to accept it.

We drove into the city in her BMW. I was glad that our date was not at one of my favorite local places. I am not sure I could have handled being seen dressed this way by anyone I knew. The evening actually went better than I had expected. I was treated like royalty at the restaurant and by everyone all the way down to the valet. The only awkward moment was when two guys at the bar sent over drinks for the two of us. I could only imagine that they assumed we were both women. Charlie was so beautiful that they must have figured including me would still be worth it. Charlie quickly put them in their place when she refused to accept the free beverages.

Charlie never looked back at the guys but did smile at me as she commented. "See just a little style and you are already drawing some lust. Don't get any ideas, tonight you are all mine."

"That's all I want as well. Just you."

We headed back to Charlie's after dinner. She knew I had work in the morning and we both wanted time to play.

We wasted little time and went directly up to Charlie's room. On her bed were two long black nightgowns.

"Let's get changed before we get started. Please leave your panties on... I want to strip them off with my teeth."

I so wanted to strip off my painful restriction, but the small delay was not a big price to pay for the pending explosion. It only took me a moment to exchange my feminine apparel for the even more feminine nightgown. Removing the skinny jeans took some extra effort but I was quickly ready for Charlie and reclined on the bed. Charlie took much longer as she stopped in the bathroom to remove her jewelry and makeup. Her natural beauty was still mesmerizing.

Once in bed we began some lengthy foreplay. I wanted badly to strip off my gaff as we kissed and rolled around. Eventually Charlie guided my head down between her legs to provide her with an oral treat. She coached me as I brought her to multiple organisms. At first, I just wanted to come inside her, but knowing how magnificent I made her feel also turned me on. I was not an experienced lover and I never had satisfied a woman so thoroughly. For a brief time I was distracted from my imprisoned penis.

"Brooke, you are such a wonderful lover. I feel so completely fulfilled."

"That was amazing and with you everything is."

"Brooke, you are both very skillful and tender. I wish you could feel what that is like."

"I wish I could, but making love to you in any way is fabulous."

"Are you game to try and come as close as possible?"

"I am ready for you any way you like."

"My turn then..."

With that Charlie planted a deep french kiss on my lips. From there she worked slowly down my body with a long stop to lick and nibble on my nipples. She gradually found her way down to my panties and as she said, she pulled the off with her teeth. She then used her right hand to finally pull of my gaff. The relief that made me feel was almost orgasmic in its self.

My now freed member was slipped between her lips. She needed very little effort to bring me to the edge of explosion. Each time I reached that point and started to make waling sounds she released her mouth until my near orgasm calmed down. We did this three or four times until I became almost desperate to finish.

"I think you are now ready to enjoy the ultimate."

"Yes, Yes... I am yours."

With that she rolled me over and after a brief delay, I felt something enter me from behind. Charlie had strapped something onto her body and was guiding it into my anus. She had completely penetrated me before the shock had completely set in. With that she continued to gyrate over my behind with her hands firmly holding my hips. I was confused by the unexpected turn of even but there was little time to contemplate whether I should resist as I quickly felt the stimulation. With each thrust of her hips I became more aroused.

In my last breath I made a high pitched "Oh My God" With that, I exploded into her bed and collapsed. I could barely move and was in disbelief at what I had just felt.

"My sweet Brooke is no longer a virgin."

I laid silent before finally rolling over. I was now laying in a pool of my own cum. Charlie had a very satisfied look across her still gorgeous face. She pulled next to me and put my head on her shoulder.

"Tonight you must stay here. You are in no condition to go home. You can go to work from here. I was too exhausted and shocked to argue. I was glad I had already set my iPhone to get up in the morning, because I quickly fell asleep.

________________________________________________________

Chapter 7--

Considering that I just spent the night in bed with Charlie after experiencing a shockingly new dynamic in love making, I slept surprisingly well. I was rudely awakened by the chirp of my phone alarm. It was preset to provide me with enough time to shower and get ready for work, but did not factor in my unaccustomed surroundings. Charlie was still laying in bed next to me when I carefully extricated myself from under the blankets.

I quickly moved across the still dark room into the master bathroom. I stripped off my soiled gown and jumped into the shower. The only bath-wash in there was a strongly scented blossom oil enriched product. I needed to wash off memories of last night so I had no choice but to rub it all over my body. I even used it in my hair to remove some stray gifts that found their path all the way up there. As I washed my back side I also discovered that my rear end was extremely sore. As the soap trickled down, the pain substantially increased.

I stepped out of the shower and wrapped myself in one of Charlie's oversized violet bath towels. I also used it to blot my wet hair. I brushed my teeth with some of Charley's toothpaste and my finger. I felt clean enough, but the fragrance of blossoms was still very evident on my body and especially in my hair.

I planned to grab my clothes from yesterday and wear the same things. As I emerged from the bathroom I was surprised to see Charlie busy in the bedroom. My Starbuck work shirt was hanging on an automatic steamer and some fresh slacks and lingerie was being placed on the foot of the bed next to my wallet, car keys and the large set of work keys.

Charlie quickly met me half way across the room and planted a long kiss on my neck followed by a peck on my lips.

"I have gathered you some fresh things for your short day at work today. These should carry you over until our fun starts at the spa. The time for afternoon pampering will be here before you know it. Until then, I wish you didn't have to wear that dull polo top again. I have so many things that would look and feel better than that."

"It's policy."

"Fine. At least I can help it feel a little better."

Charlie handed me a matching set of panties and a camisole. Both were cream white and had some lace along the edges. The camisole was a new daytime addition to my already unusual wardrobe. I knew better than to reject her suggestion. I liked how last night's camisole felt, and under my oversized polo shirt, I assumed it would be invisible. I quickly slid on my gaff which I had been getting better at positioning. Over the top went the new lingerie, which tingled my clean skin.

Charlie lifted off the bed the newest pair of required black slacks and held them for me to step into. I stepped into each leg before Charlie pulled hem up to my waist. These slacks were made of a crape material and each leg was very wide with and not tapered at all. All of Charlie's previous pairs were very fitted, but these were oversized. They were also much longer that any of the previous slacks. Charlie handed me an ultra thin belt.

"That will hold up these slacks so they will drape your legs properly and not drag along the floor."

Even with the belt tightly holding the slacks high up on my waist, they were still too long.

These were way too feminine looking, but I knew they were also too long which would be my out. I didn't want to say no to Charlie, but even she would see this obvious problem for me at work.

"Charlie, these are so nice, but unfortunately too long. I would be tripping all over myself with the extra length. If you had a tailor hanging out in your closet, I would love to wear them."

"Not in my closet, but in the guest room!"

"Huh?"

A few seconds later Charlie was standing in front of me holding a pair of clunky heeled shoes.

"These are called Mary Jane Wedges. They are very basic shoes with only about two and a half inch heels. They are very easy to walk in and will solve both the pant leg problem and give you a more attractive posture."

"Charlie, I want to completely cooperate, but heels? "

"Sweetie, you love the slacks and under them they will not be visible."

"The slacks do not even have a place for my wallet."

"I have a small messenger bag you can put your wallet and keys into. You will no longer have to be embarrassed bringing your things into work in a plastic bag."

The bag was very basic black leather, but with the overly long strap it looked much more like a purse.

I was feeling stuck and running out of time. Charlie did not come into the Starbucks on Saturday so I figured I could slip into yesterdays slacks and shoes on my way to work.

"I appreciate all your new treats, but I need to get going."

"Come back here after work and we can have a bite before hitting LuLu's."

"I'll do that. I can't wait."

With that I donned the Starbuck Polo and started to gather my previous clothes.

"No need to do that sweetie. I will have them cleaned. You can get your loafers later."

I was ushered out the door wearing slacks that looked almost like a long skirt, paired with woman's heels, already avant-garde underthings and a purse. The people at work already had noticed my unique styles; now I was pushing the envelope far beyond subtlety.

Behind the counter few people ever saw my lower half, but the fashion selections would be immediately obvious to any of my co-workers. I had no choice but to accept the situation and deal with it. I could not think of any reasonable excuse for my ever increasing feminization so I just decided to pretend like it was no big deal. Besides I was an assistant manager and would be in charge this morning.

Even with my modest delay as a result of the morning discussions with Charlie I was still the first person at work. I was busily setting up the register when Julia came in. Julia had been the first person last time to say anything about my apparel and that time had no problem with it. When she came out of the employee office she already had something on her mind.

"Brooke, who's your sugar-daddy?"

"What?"

"I saw the Valentino purse in the office and you and I are the only two people here. That bag costs a fortune... you are so lucky."

"I just borrowed it to hold my things this morning."

As those words were coming out of my mouth, Julia first noticed my newest fashion statements.

"Look at you, cutie! My God, you are becoming a fashion plate."

"I know, they are probably a bit much for work."

"No not at all, but they are super pretty. Spin around for me. I want the full effect."

I was feeling her enthusiasm as I spun around on my toes. The motion also exposed my unusual shoes as my slack bellowed out like a full skirt.

"I love how you are changing before my eyes. You look great."

"Thanks, I think. I know some of it is over the top."

"Only the cost of your changing wardrobe. There's no way you are paying for all of these new things on your Starbuck paycheck. Either you come from money or you have a sugar-daddy."

"Neither. I have been hanging with a woman that has big bucks, and a massive wardrobe. She has been ushering in my little changes."

"You got to hold onto her. She has great taste and sounds very understanding. I would love to meet her."

I was going to say who she was, but wondered if that was still a good idea. I changed the conversation to work and we were quickly engrossed in our tasks at work.

I survived the morning and all of the comments from the staff. I even had to endure some obvious flirting from a male regular, that from previous conversations, I assumed was gay. My female co-workers had oddly grown friendlier. One of the gals called Amy, even casually put her hands on my hips near the end of my shift, to straighten my long draping slacks. She would never have touched me before, but did not think anything of adjusting my very feminine wardrobe. I gave her a thankful smile and continued with my work.

I left the the Starbucks having survived once again an emotional test. What started as an experiment in experiencing some new sensations had now evolved to all of my co-workers accepting to various degrees that I now came to work half dressed in woman's clothes. I did not know exactly what they assumed about me, but they obviously were fine with that. It would be very difficult for them ever to see me in the same light as before.

As planned, I drove straight to Charlie's house for lunch and the trip to her spa. Charlie was dressed comfortably in some yoga style clothes as she embraced me at the front door.

Charlie did not want to waste any time so we had a quick lunch. She wanted to hear how my day went and I did not spare her any of the awkward details. She was very pleased that the crew was so accepting and that even others were noticing the improvements. I wasn't so sure I would call my changes improvements, but that wasn't her main point anyway.

After finishing off our Greek salads she pulled me back into her room.

"Get changed quickly. We have a full afternoon ahead."

"We are still going to have time for the massages?"

"Of course, but those come last. First we both are going to become as smooth as babies. Tonight is going to feel magical. The first time is not a lot of fun, but it will get easier down the road. You will feel so sexy when the only patches of hair are on top of your head and between your legs. If you want we can even remove that little patch down there."

"No no. Being smooth on the rest of my body is plenty for me now."

Before you change into your sweats, rub this lotion onto your body. It will help moisturize and has some lidocaine in it, which will reduce the mild discomfort. Only leave on your gaff, but otherwise rub it all over. You have almost no hair on your back, but I will help you and apply it there. It took a couple of minutes to apply it everywhere. Charlie did my back, then helped me finish the other areas. She even put the moisturizer on my face.

Once I was fully covered she told me to slip on my sweats. They top was a teal colored tank top and the bottoms a matching black color like Charlie's. There was also a matching black jacket that perfectly matched the bottoms. Charlie's sweat bottoms loosely clung to her body, while mine were much baggier. The sweats reminded me of a genies costume and looked like they were stolen from a harem. Finally she handed me a pair of shoes that looked like slippers but more closely resembled ballet flats.

Just before leaving her house Charlie handed me a pill and a glass of water. "This is a Valium so you will be totally relaxed. It's prescription strength, but I think it will help you feel less anxious."

"Good idea, I could use something to take the edge off."

We made the 15 minute drive to Lulu Day Spa and Clinic. By that time I was already feeling a bit loopy from the pill. We were greeted at the spa by LuLu. Charlie was obviously a very important client and her needs were always carefully catered to. I would learn later that Charlie had handled LuLu's divorce a few years back and her settlement had allowed her to open the spa.

As we were being separated, Charlie blew me a kiss and said we would meet up later for our massages. LuLu directed me into the back area for my initial treatments.

"Charlie said your real name is Brooke. That is such a pretty name."

I had a hard time composing my words because of the pill and could barely respond. I mumbled some form of thank you.

"It has been a while since Charlie brought us one of her young friends. I think you are going to be the cutest."

It was a compliment, but even in my diminished state, her comment was kind of strange. Again I thanked her, but added, "I just want Charlie to be happy. She is very special."

"You are too Brooke, and we will help you become even more special."

"I'd like that."

"Before we get started I need you to sign all the legal disclaimers. It is all pretty standard for these types of treatments."

"I never had to sign forms at a spa before."

"We do a lot more than most traditional spas. As it says on the door, we are both a spa and clinic."

"Well I am here for the spa."

"True, but we use cutting edge techniques for things as simple as hair removal. This will also allow for expanded optional procedures should you ever want them in the future. Most of what we do is pretty benign, but we do have a Dr. on staff three days a week for more specialized treatments. Don't worry, we are not doing anything like that for you today."

"That's good, I'm fine with the basic stuff."

"Let's get started. Hillary will start with your waxing. The hardest things will come first. Charlie's instructions are to remove your bodily hair from everywhere but two paces. Just so you know, the first time is typically the most uncomfortable. It gets easier, and with each repeat time, and there is usually less to remove. Have you ever had a wax before?"

"No, I have managed to avoid that up until now."

"You are lucky that you do not have a lot of hair other than the thick hair on top of your head. Have you already been taking anything to reduce your body hair or are you just fortunate?"

"I never had a lot of fur. I don't even have to shave everyday."

"That's all good. It will make things easier."

I had no idea how uncomfortable having my hair ripped from my body could be. For a while I thought I was going to cry. I could see that my legs were beat red when she was finished. I could feel the smoothness, but it was more than offset by the tenderness. When Hillary finally said she was done with the waxing I felt a wave of relief through my system. She gave me a glass of water to calm me down a bit. The sedative was still working, but I was still in a bit of shock.

I was led down the hall to another room for my next session. I had no idea what was coming, but I was just happy the waxing was over and followed Hillary like a lamb. The next room looked more like a dentist office with an adjustable chair and some high tech instruments.

"What's this room for Hillary?"

"Clara will be here in a moment for your laser treatment."

"My what?"

"She will explain. It's just to remove a few hairs you wouldn't want us to wax."

My half groggy mind was starting to worry about more pain. Clara walked in sporting a big smile.

"You must be Brooke. How are you holding up?"

"Waxing sucks"

"Yes and you have to keep doing it. It gets easier, but you still have to keep coming back."

"What are you going to laser?"

"You requested to be smooth on your face and we can't wax there. This shouldn't hurt as much as a wax, but might also be a little uncomfortable. In the future it to will get easier."

I didn't really understand what the laser did, but I just assumed it would be like getting a very close shave. I managed the pain better during the laser treatment than during the waxing. Near the end I asked how the laser worked. It wasn't until she was nearly done that I learned this was basically killing the hairs at the root. The ones that were zapped would likely not grow back. She told me that with my sparse facial hair that after about three or four sessions I would be pretty much hair free.

My stomach turned-over after I heard those words. I had not expected any permanent affects from our playful spa sessions. Today's session was nearly over, but I would need to address this excessive procedure if we ever came back here. It wasn't like I ever sported much facial hair, but forever being perfectly smooth there was never one of my ambitions.

Clara announced that the hard things were all done for today. From here out it was pure pampering. I was happy to hear this pronouncement. After changing back from the robe to my sweats, I was led back into the main area for additional services.

I was directed to a very comfortable chair and my feet were placed in warm churning water. I was left there to relax for a few minutes. After about 5 minutes Charlie appeared and joined me at the next chair. Her hair had tinfoil and clips carefully placed throughout.

"So was your first wax horrible?"

"Not fun at all. I'm still pink."

"Now surely you now have a greater appreciation for what us girls have to go through."

"For certain, but I wasn't prepared to get lasered. I was told those hairs won't grow back."

"That's a good thing. You won't have to keep doing that."

"What if I want to grow a beard?"

Before responding, Charlie smiled at my comment as if that was ridiculous. "Why in the world would you ever want to do that? It would ruin your looks."

"I'm just saying. Now if I ever want to it will take even longer."

"You sure won't want to do that now. After today's treatment if you ever try, it will grow in patchy. You look much better without facial hair, beside shaving is such a bore."

"I wish I had known first. I guess not shaving has its benefits, but I should have made that decision."

"You agreed to become smooth all over. I was only scheduling things we talked about. Are we having trouble communicating. If we are not being honest with each other there is no point in us doing these things together."

"No, I guess I just didn't really think all this through."

"You can stop with this and even us if you are not happy."

"Charlie, I want to be with you more than anything. I'm glad we are here together."

"I am too."

Two Asian girls appeared in front of us and set up trays.

"What now Charlie?"

"We are going to get mani-pedis."

"I have never had one before, but I am not sure what the point is without the color."

"Choosing colors is fun, but a good mani-pedi also is important for maintaining nice looking hands and feet. Don't worry, I know having nail color at work might at first be hard, but taking care of them is important."

I felt safe that Charlie was not going to insist on such an extreme statement for me so I was safe to compliment this aspect of her femininity "You always have beautiful colors on your fingers, but unfortunately that is one treat I will have to pass on."

"It is a shame that you currently feel it would be too hard for you to sport an attractive color at work right now, that's why I told them to just give you a clear polish. But that doesn't mean we can't have matching toes."

"That's not really necessary. No one will see them anyway."

"You will know. And every-time you see your pretty feet you will think of us."

"What about people here?"

"They do this all the time... and are paid well to do it."

In less than an hour, I had red toes and extra glossy clear fingernails. My nails had been trimmed into an oval shape and my cuticles had beed trimmed way back.

"Is it time for our massages yet?"

"Almost. I need to have them finish up with my highlights."

"I'll just watch you."

"I think I will have them wash and condition your hair while you wait. The scalp massage will be nice."

"Ok, it has been getting harder to take care of since it has gotten longer."

"You need to take better care of longer hair. You have some split ends I will tell them to trim them off."

I found myself under a large purple cape in the salon with my now washed hair. The only thing besides my head that peered out from the cape was my red toes still in the pedicure slippers. LuLu did the honors of trimming off my split ends. Her trimming was very precise and when she was done I could tell that all of my hair fell to the exact same point brushing my shoulders. She had trimmed off a little more in some spots to achieve the perfectly even lengths and had moved the part slightly off center. Before releasing me from her care she grabbed a tweezer and pulled more than a few eyebrow hairs. She felt compelled to say how bushy brows don't look right on me.

I was fortunate to avoid the indignity of sitting under a hair drier. She blew dry my hair with a blower and a round brush. Most of the time she was doing this I was focused on the elaborate work being done on Charlie. I knew she had highlights in her always perfect hair but had no clue what she went through to get them. In was a little interesting to watch and the end result looked lovely as always.

When my cape was removed and I stood up, I got the first full effect of my minor trimming. My hair looked fuller and much more styled. The ever-so-slight shifting of my previous center part caused one side of my hair to partially hang down over my face. Like everything else about my experience here at the spa it made me appear a little more feminine. Combined with my altered eyebrows, I am sure that was LuLu's intent. It was not a huge change, but only added to my growing male insecurities.

I was done before Charlie so I sat on the couch near her styling station. I looked through the magazines, but they were all either fashion or focused on cosmetic procedures. I casually flipped through the pages of InStyle Magazine. Each time I flipped a page I noticed my glossy nails. I was sure they would get noticed at work on Monday. At this stage I figured glossy nails would hardly raise any eyebrows.

Finally, Charlie was finished with her hair treatment and it was time for our massages. We were lead into a private room with two tables. Both of us were instructed to strip and get under the thin sheets on our beds. This was the first time all afternoon that I was excited for what was to come. I had my naked Charlie only a few feet away and I envisioned two beautiful Swedish masseurs joining us in our romantic encounter.

Charlie had told me that all of the masseurs here were amazing and knew how to sensually stroke the entire body. Some calming music began through the sound system shortly before the door opened.

In came two athletic looking men that introduced themselves to us. I had expected a pretty woman for at least me, but instead we had two very musclebound men preparing to service us. It wasn't just that I was disappointed not having a female masseuse, but here I was completely removed of bodily hair with painted toes get a full body rub from a man. I had to wonder what he thought of me. My total lack of masculinity next to this physical specimen was intimidating.

There was little I could do or say so I just tried to enjoy the massage as much as possible. As it turned out I quickly forgot about the embarrassing contrast and truly enjoyed the experience. Charlie was right and I even found myself making low level murmurs when Kevin dug deep into sensitive area and released some of my built up tension. When we were finished later I almost forgotten that Charlie was in the room with me.

She brought me back to reality with the sound of her voice. "Somebody was totally enjoying the experience. I was getting a little jealous hearing you purr over there."

I had no idea she had heard me. I was also surprised by how much I had enjoyed it. "Didn't you enjoy your massage?"

"I always do, but today it was extra fun knowing how much you did."

Our Spa afternoon was over and it was one I would not soon forget.

"What now? Your place?"

"Very soon, but I could use a cappuccino right about now. There is a Starbucks at Old Orchards which is not far. I'd like to make one stop there anyway."

"OK, so long as this is one espresso drink I don't have to make."

We were off after Charlie settled up our substantial bill and arranged for generous tips. I really wanted to chip in, but my meager finances would hardly allow for this type of indulgence.

It was the first time I had been in a coffee shop in a long time when I had not been an employee. I ordered the same drink as Charlie. We held hands and talked about the afternoon. She had spent a fortune on me, yet she thanked me for making myself sexier for her.

"You do that for me, why wouldn't I do that for you? I feel sexy just being around you."

"You are so special and all mine."

"Yes, in every way."

"We are next to Bloomingdales and I want us to get matching lockets or something to acknowledge what we have between us."

"You've done so much already. I would love that, but that is too much."

"Let's just go inside. I have a friend Tania that works in the Jewelry department. Maybe she can suggest something simple."

"Did you handle her divorce too?"

"Actually yes, but I knew her and her family long ago. I do have friends that have never gotten a divorce."

"I'm sorry I was just kidding."

"I know. You look very cute right now trying to be sweet."

We were still dressed very casually in our sweats. My genie style bottoms were definitely not up to Bloomy standards. Inside we found her friend. The two hugged and giggled together in an embrace. Their excited conversation went on for couple of minutes before I was even introduced.

Charlie told Tania that she wanted to get us both something to reflect our relationship. She didn't want it to be gaudy and if possible to be something attractive on both of us. I made sure to say that It should not be very expensive since we needed two.

We looked at lockets for a necklace or bracelet, but couldn't find one that would be nice enough for Charlie to wear with her expensive suits, and not crazy expensive. Then we looked at various bracelets and found a couple that were simple and attractive. Charlie said they were OK, but she was not won-over by them.

Tania then suggested that she could just get me something classy that Charlie already owned. Then we would both have the same thing, but would only have to buy one. Charlie's eyes lit up by her suggestion.

"You are so smart. You have great taste and you always know what I like. That is the perfect idea."

I chimed in. "That make sense. Is there something of Charlie's that is very simple that would look OK on me."

"Let me think. Is there anything I have worn that you wanted to try on?"

I was quiet in response to her oddly worded question. I glanced at Tania to see what she thought of that comment.

"Well Charlie, you are always dressed so tastefully down to ever little detail. The first night we were together you weren't even wearing jewelry, yet you looked perfectly accessorized."

"My God Charlie, your Brooke is precious."

"Actually Brooke I was wearing Jewelry that evening."

"Really? I am usually very observant about how you look."

"Under my hair I had two gold studs in my ears. Very simple, but high quality."

"I guess I missed that under your beautiful hair."

"I bought those from Tania here last spring. Tania, do you still have those?"

"Yes yes. Over at the other counter."

I was pulled along to see the earrings that I had missed on our first date.

"I do love those earrings Tania. What do you think Brooke?"

"They do look classy. I am sorry I didn't remember you had them on."

"Tania, what do you think? I so trust your opinion."

Tania, gazed in my direction. She was looking me over for a moment before answering.

"Charlie, you are so right. Those would look fabulous on Brooke. With that cute face and flowing hair, the large gold studs would be just the right touch."

"Charlie, you're not suggesting the earrings for me? Are you?"

"Of course. I wore those our first night together. It would mean so much to me and they would look dynamite on you."

"Earrings! Not a lot of guys I know wear them and besides those are for pierced ears."

Charlie had a disappointed look on her face. "That may be true, but not a lot of guys are with me. I like you because you are special."

Tania interjected, "Brooke, if you like them, we can pierce your ears and you can wear them out."

I wasn't sure which scared me more; getting my ears pierced or disappointing Charlie.

"Don't you think they are a little large for a guy to have in both ears. I do have a friend who wears only one, but it's small and I have never seen him with two."

"Brooke sweetie, With you brushed over longer hair style, Hardly anyone but me will probably notice even either of them. Don't you think it would symbolize our relationship and bond."

I was in a no win position and both girls thought it was a great idea. I didn't want to dim the gleam in Charlie's eyes and once again allowed myself to be further chiseled away at my old self.

My body felt a bit numb when I looked at my newly branded ears in the countertop mirror. With my slightly altered hairstyle, thinner brows, hairless face and now earrings, I could very easily be mistaken for a woman. It wasn't that I found the image unattractive, but rather that it was me. I had been enjoying how Charlie made me feel, but her guidance was taking me very far down an unusual path.

"Brooke, when I first saw you behind the bar at Starbucks I thought you were cute, but each day together I am more attracted to you. I know some of our activities may have at first seemed risqué for you, but in the end don't you think it has all been worth it?"

I had little choice but to respond to her passionate statement, "Yes".

While I was still glazing at my image in the mirror, Tania asked Charlie a question that was not intended for my input. "Are you going to take Charlie shopping today in any other departments?"

Charlie was brief in her response, "Not today, I think this is enough fun for one day."

This time Charlie insisted that I gave Tania a goodbye hug and thank her for the help. Tania replied, "Any time. You can come by whenever you like, especially if you want to pick out some matching jewelry."

"Doubtful, but I appreciate it."

"You never know."

Charlie whispered in my ear as we were walking to the door, "I am ready to take home my silky smooth tart and make some real fun. Can you handle that?"

I smiled and simply said, "Take me."

_______________________________________________

I really appreciate all your comments.....

up
212 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Brooke is getting more and

Brooke is getting more and more sexy with each meeting with Charlie. Wish there were pictures so we could see her as she progresses in her new feminine look.

The No-Win Scenario!

It seems that Charlie has presented Brooke with a rather unique version of the Kobiyashi Maru test; and, like James T. Kirk before (or should that be AFTER) him/her, it has taken outside-the-box thinking for Brooke to pass the test!

From the title of today's chapter, I can see we only have two more to go! I anxiously await the next installment! I just wonder which one of the two will see Charlie introducing Brooke to the joys of wearing bras and dresses! (Come on, everyone; we all KNOW that day is coming sooner or later!)

Jenny

Before long Brooke

Renee_Heart2's picture

Will be ALL girl, and Charlie will have a new girlfriend & I suspect she will start giving Brook "vitamins" aka very strong female hormones to complete the work of the mold she created & to help her fill her cloths out more.

I look forward to the next exciting chapter of this story.

Love Samantha Renee Heart

Charley seems highly manipulative

Hints indicate she's done this before. It makes me wonder what happened to those people?

What will she do with Brook? She's clearly dominant and I wonder if she just gets off on changing and manipulating people. This seems to me to be very dangerous for Brook. I hope he doesn't end up hurt by all this.

That wouldn't be a fun read.

Great Work

Nina,
I do so enjoy your stories in general and this one in particular. I see hints of other turned "boyfriends" into cute "girlfriends" and perhaps Brooke will meet some and be intimate with them before moving on to the real thing. Love the descriptions, the progressions, the subtle coercion, everything. You have a great gift. Thanks for sharing it.

Jenny K.