"Comed" Out

Printer-friendly version

This story is completely different from my story “Coming Out” and not in any way connected.
I usually write stories that basicly are nice. This isn't.
**********************************************************************************
It all began so well. I was coming back very satisfied from camp on a Sunday. I had made camp hell for no less than eight twelve-year-olds. One had even left before the end of camp! My personal record! Tears sweet tears. You’d think I would have been in trouble. Oh, no! I’m good! I know how to bully kids and other weak victims without exposing myself.

Actually, I was looking forward to finding new targets when the new school year would start in a week’s time. Anyone insecure that for some reason or other didn’t quite fit in was the appropriate prey for a predator like me. The new freshman class should contain a few that fit that description. However, I had to be a bit more careful than last year. The thing with the wimpy gay kid that turned out to be the son of the new police chief and brother of a martial arts champion could have turned ugly.

But as I said I’m good, so they had nothing they could pin on me. Of course, being the star in the baseball team helped. Yeah, this would be a good year, kids to bully, baseball and coasting through classes. I’d made sure to pick the easy ones.

Dad was very quiet when he picked me up. I thought it was because they had called from camp and he was “disappointed in me”: Like that was anything new. My parents, my teachers, my ex-girlfriends ... were all disappointed in me. Who cared! At home I immediately went up to my room.

It was horrible! Someone had redecorated my room according to the weirdest dreams of the most demented teen girly-girl. Pink, frills, boy band posters, four-poster bed...

“Surprise!” Standing there were Mum, my ex-girl friend Peggy and Tom, the martial arts champion.

Mum hugged me. “I’m so sorry I never realized. You must have suffered terribly all these years. And we never realized that your bad behavior really was a cry for help! Fortunately your BFF Peggy finally told us all about you and showed us your, that is Emily’s, diary!”

I: “But ..”

Mum: “I know you want to deny that you really are a girl. We read all about it in the diary but you don’t have to. We all love you. Emily, never, ever, be ashamed of who you are!”

I felt dad joining the hug.

Dad continued: “We have made all the arrangements so you can live as who you truly are. The school was very understanding but you will have to use the boys’ locker room and restrooms until we get the letter from the psychiatrist. Your first session with her is tomorrow”

Mum: “I’m so sorry I didn’t know that you longed to be a ballerina but we signed you up for five classes per week. They don’t mind if you wear a tutu. I’m sorry dear. I know you dream of going en pointe but you have to have danced for several years before can do that, but you will get there.”

Dad: “School is OK with you taking Home EC and aerobics as PE even though it’s only for girls. Your boyfriend got you a very sexy thong leotard for aerobics”

My BOYFRIEND?!

“But..”

Tom: “Yes, yours will look great in it. And those legs will be stunning in the shiny tights. And I’m so happy I don’t have to hide our love any longer.” As he spoke he moved up to me and kissed me. Then I saw the poster behind him, the one placed so it was in focus from bed. A full-body picture of Tom, nude, with a raging erection!

Mum: “Emily, we don’t mind that you’re having sex but please be careful. We’d prefer if you only do it here. Tom is always welcome to spend the night whenever he wants to. Oh, Emily, please make sure that you clean your sex-toys when you are finished. When we found them they were not nice at all. We put them on the shelf over there. Don’t be ashamed of who you are!”

Looking at the shelf I saw the ball-gag and hand-cuffs that I had used on Peggy as well as a couple of butt plugs and a LARGE lifelike dildo (with a suction cup) that I’d never seen before.

Dad: “Tom convinced us that your poor results in school were due to your problems so we managed to talk your principal into putting you in more advanced classes.. Together with extra-curricular activities it will be a lot of work but we have faith in you. Tom and some others have volunteered to tutor you. We were amazed how positive almost everyone has been since we told them that you were a bully because of your gender issues.”

“But..”

Tom: “Unfortunately Coach wasn’t too happy to have you in the team. We could have fought that but as Peggy explained they need a big girl in the cheerleader squad. And I like you much better in a short cheerleader skirt than the baseball uniform.” wink wink

Mum: “It must have been terrible for you. We read in the diary that you wanted to be a dainty little girl but 5’10” isn’t that big for a girl and when you stop going to the gym and with your new exercises your body will become more feminine. It almost broke my heart when I heard that you can’t get HRT until you’re 18. But tomorrow you have an appointment at the salon where all your body hair will be removed and you will get a full make-over and then I will take my new daughter shopping; dresses, skirts, girly tops, lingerie, ballet leotard, tights, nighties .... It will be such fun!” She hugged me again. “That reminds me. Emily, I will show you that you can be very feminine without wearing trashy clothes such as those we found in your stash. Be proud of who you are!”

My stash?

Dad: “Well, you haven’t seen your boyfriend for four weeks so we will leave you now”. After giving me another hug my parents left.

Peggy: “Here’s the deal. We are fed up with you being a jerk so we came up with this idea. We spread the word that you are transgendered and made sure that everything is arranged accordingly. That includes all your social media which we hacked and now control. Right after this we will post how happy you are that your parents found out and are so supportive. There will be some pictures as well, only photoshoped so far of course. Your status will show that you’re in a serious relationship with Tom. He has actually had a thing for you for a long time. Don’t ask me why!“

Maybe it wasn’t such a good idea to break up with Peggy with my cock still in her ass after we finally had anal sex despite her really not wanting to. But how could I respect a girl that takes it up her ass?

Peggy: “Tom has promised he will still respect you in the morning and be an attentive boyfriend to you as long as you behave. That goes for me and the others as well. We’d love to support the poor, troubled, well-behaved, Emily. If not, we will drop you like a hot potato and make sure that the whole school knows that you are a cock-slut. The extra police protection Tom wheedled his dad into will disappear as well. We planted all the stuff here and in the diary we faked we stressed that you would deny being a girl if found out. I chose the therapist. She’s very good. The only thing is that she’s convinced that ALL boys secretly want to be girls but will deny it at first. If you try to deny that you’re a girl no one will believe you. All the evidence is against you. No one will want to believe you. Least of all the police chief.”

Tom started removing his pants. His boxers didn’t hide the fact that he had a hard-on and that his cock was huge.

Peggy:”If you behave until summer we will give full support to whatever you chose to do afterwards, boy or girl. We guarantee that there will be nothing irreversible until then. So, how is it going to be? Are you going to be a good girl?”

I looked around the room, at Peggy’s scary smile and at the surprisingly tender expression on Tom’s face. I really couldn’t find a way out of it.

Reluctantly I nodded.

Peggy: “Bye boys! Have fun! Since you both like anal and doggy style I’m sure you will.”

Later, downstairs
Father, listening to the sounds coming from upstairs: “He sure is a screamer!”

Mother: “SHE, dear, SHE.”

up
234 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Karma once again....

proves that she can smile while all the while being a perfectly thorough and well mannered bitch. Enjoy!

Diabolical

those two should are scary good at revenge.

nomad

sometimes i wish someone did

sometimes i wish someone did that to me before i hit puberty but that is almost 60 years ago
dotcomno

pretty harsh punishment

of course, it would be interesting if it turned out he really did feel like a she all along ...

DogSig.png

And when you least expect it,

And when you least expect it, fate will hit you right between the eyes. Right Emily?

Gender Disphoria as a punishment

While I've been punished with this all my life... I wouldn't wish it on the worst of the worst.
Better to just kill them.

*sigh*

this is going to mess her up

licorice's picture

this is going to mess her up very badly, and peggy will probably just go back on her word anyways.

Comed Out

rlarueh007's picture

Boy - Payback can be HELL!

They aren't any better than ...

... "Emily" was, and in many ways, they're worse. Tom will rape him every chance he gets, multiple times a day, and Peggy will make sure he has nowhere to go for release. His life will no longer be his own for an entire year, and after that, what? Peggy and Tom admit it was all a punishment? Doubtful. This isn't justice. It's vengence, and only shows that Tom and Peggy are worse than their trapped victim.

Of course, there is a possible out — confess his crimes. But after the ret-con of his history they engineered, his life will still be hell. Too cruel for my blood.

Randa

In deep

Jamie Lee's picture

When a person digs as deep of a hole as he has over the years, he should be very careful he isn't the one falling in.

He's about to what learn "what goes around comes around" means.

I'd be nice to read more, if only to see what they put him through until the summer. This is nicely written.

Others have feelings too.

The Threefold Rule

Daphne Xu's picture

The Threefold Rule -- harm you dish out returns threefold -- leads to exponential growth. A person commits a sin. Others return the sin threefold. Those others will get it in the aggregate ninefold, followed by 27-fold, etc. Even if an original provocation qualifies as one (doubtful), that still leaves two left. For some reason, I suppose "Emily" brought everything on himself, but I would be very happy if the rest eventually got what was coming to them as well.

The bragging descriptions of the protagonist's bullying are contradictory. On the one hand, he was always good enough, so he claims, that nobody was able to pin anything on him. On the other hand, so many people are "disappointed" in him. They're aware of his bullying.

I have seen too much of this in real life, so much so that I imagine someone saying, "Nyeah-nyeah! Look at what we can do, and you can't do a damn thing about it." The roadrunner stomps on his trap. The intruder thumbs his nose at the security camera. The problem here is that those who can do something about it are part of the problem, or are under pressure not to do something, or have some other visible reason.

No such reason here exists for the protagonist's ability to bully with impunity. He doesn't tell us how he manages to avoid being caught.

If one actually thinks of them, there are plenty of ways to fight the punishment. For example, testify that someone always interrupted every attempt of his to say something. Or testify that Peggy admitted to having hacked his social media accounts. Complain to the appropriate organization or authorities how a certain psychiatrist never accepts any denial that a boy wants to be a girl. Try out for the baseball team when it comes. Report the rapes, along with the circumstances proving conspiracy to rape.

Of course, "Emily" may be broken down by then, and possibly rebuilt into the others' image. Then he won't be able to fight.

-- Daphne Xu

This story got out of hand

For the first time I've experienced that a story took on a life of it's own. When I sat down to write the story it was not meant to be this nasty. Peggy was supposed to be bitter and vengeful but the original Tom wasn't supposed to be as bad as he turned out to be. He was supposed to actually care for the person. Well, somewhere he lost that sentiment.

In hindsight I regret publishing this story but done is done and I will not pull it.

As to the bully's (he's named Eric if anyone wonders) selfimage that is not necessarily congruent with how people around him view him. This far he had apparently managed to avoid leaving evidence that would support any victim's word against his.

As usual I will not write a sequel. The only story I sometimes consider writing a sequel to was not very popular :)

However, a sequel would have had the following outline: The wimpy gay kid, Tom's brother, discovers what Tom and Peggy have done. After considerable internal strife his better self compels him to speak with his father, the police chief. The Chief, who is an honorable man whatever Peggys claims, calls in external force to investigate. Peggy and Tom convicted on several charges. Several other people, some of them only guilty of naivity also dragged drown. Chief resigns and leaves town. Eric with parents, who genuinely care for him despite being easily duped, move away with Eric. The town is left boiling with resentment.

Rather depressing so I will not write that story.

Bru

It Happens

Daphne Xu's picture

I've heard of stories getting out of hand and taking on lives of their own. Often, they make the best stories, because the events flow naturally and logically, and the emotions flow plausibly. Other times, one may want to take back control of the story -- revision, revision, typically after waiting a couple weeks.

Maybe if you write the sequel you are considering, it will lead more readers to the first story, and make it more popular.

I admit that I misread the part about the wimpy gay son of the police chief. I thought that the wimpy gay son and the brother of Tom were two different persons, and involved two different bullying episodes.

In the sequel that won't get written, some of those "only guilty of naivity" might be guilty of conspiracy to rape Eric and conspiracy to hack the social media. Those, I'm sorry to say, would probably include both parents of Eric.

-- Daphne Xu

Ra

They have a tiger by the tail here, upper hand at the moment ,but although Dru alluded to a possible outcome that Dru won't write, I think that unless that outcome came about quickly Tom might find himself having a fatel accident, the protagonist in this story may Go from being nasty to evil,and then the ex girlfriend would have to watch her back, do they really think after a year of tape and humiliation they can just walk away