Caught in the Act – 16 It's All Jessie

Printer-friendly version


Caught in the Act – 16
It's All Jessie


By Jessica C

Jeff turning 13, dressed in his sister’s clothes and makeup... he didn’t expect to be caught… His sister unexpectedly came home...
Instead of being indignant she helped the blossoming of Jessie... Mom and Dr. Hunt support Jeff in coming out as Jessie... Jessie is now getting to go to school as Jessie…

^..^~


The School Board agreed at their regular meeting that I can finish the school year dressing as Jessie. I’ll continue being Jeff on my school records until I register for the next school year. I had out a pink and grey plaid skirt out with a cute soft cream sweater for school. I text Tami and later receive messages from Amy and Jayne. It's all about what I was wearing to school.

I was going to lunch when Bobb Bradley steps in front of me. Either way, I step to walk around him, he moves to remain in front of me. Finally, I stopped playing his game, with my hands on my hips in frustration. Finally, I said, “No Bobb I can’t go out with you until I’m fifteen!”

Bobb was trying not to smile and finally said, “Well, we could at least go get an ice cream cone together after school.”

I smiled and asked, “Are you buying?”

Bobb says. “This time will be Dutch treat.”

I blurted out, “I thought you were going to ask Tiffany out!” Bobb and I commiserate our inability to get girls to talk to us. Bobb put up this fingers for me to shush. So I spoke up, “Tiffany, it is you that Bobb wants to take for ice cream!” I turned to Tiffany who is not that far away, “If you will go with him, I’ll find a friend to go with me to make sure you’re safe. But he should buy your ice cream cone.” All the girls giggle as Bobb finally spoke directly to Tiff.

While Bobby and Tiffany are happy; I see Randall and Farley and their friends are disappointed. It later became known they recruited Bobb to do their dirty work. They were ready to knock me down and mess up my clothes. The rest of the day however and the next day were actually quite enjoyable.

It is Thursday before I am being called names again and bumped hard into the walls. Near the end of the day, I am so tired of being hassled. It is now hurting more to be knocked around, so I plop down next to my locker close to tears.

Susan offers me her hand saying, “You need to get up that is no way for a girl to act especially in a skirt.” Once up she took me with her and we ended up in a girls’ restroom. She starts by dabbing my eyes, telling me I was careless in letting my skirt fly up and showing my panties. “There are other girls out there with frustrations every day and you’re the one getting attention. Instead of focusing on those who might not like you, why don’t you show more caring to girls and learn to be a friend.”

I say, “I thought I was doing that.”

“Jessie, you’re a new girl in school. If you want more friends and support, why don’t you quit sulking? People aren't attracted to a sour puss. Other girls have been trying to become your friends but you just say hi and walk on. …Hey, we’re late for class. ...Can I give you a ride to ballet practice later?”

“Ugh,” Amy, Jayne and now Susan are going to be at ballet watching me closely. My dance leggings are colorful and my small dancer skirt is black, I worry about standing out like a sore thumb, and what the other girls were wearing? I should have asked before this.

I’m greeted by Marti, a young dancer from the professional ballet group. She is to be one of our instructors. “Hello, you are joining us at a good time.” She shows me the five positions from which all our dance movements begin. She is limber, flowing like a leaf on a wind. I am like a branch that is stiff and has trouble bending. “Be patient with yourself, most of these dancers have given years to obtaining their dancing prowess. I will work you hard and you will be sore at times. But what I ask you to do, won’t hurt you. I will push you to see how much you are prepared to do and how badly you want to be here.”

Come the end of the session I am worn out and a really bad dancer. I felt what I had done only showed how little I knew. That is until Marti calls me aside as I prepared to leave. “I hope you feel good about what you did today. I did not expect you would do as much as you did. Jayne and Susan will probably agree with me”

“You’re teasing me, aren’t you?”

She put her hands on my hips, having me bend. She has me lift one leg and turn swinging my leg around gracefully. Then she has me lifting the other leg much higher than when I started. “Do you see how much your body has loosened and how you have stretched your muscles? If you want to see that girl in you emerge, I believe ballet will help you immensely. You better be back next week and all this summer. I will be greatly disappointed in you if you do not continue.” She smiled, and then said, “Remember I am your instructor first, I’m not trying to be your best friend. I am pushing you because you have more potential than you presently believe.”

She says, “The other girls got up on their toes earlier in their lives and got used to what it takes to be in ballet. The bigger the girl is when she starts, the bigger baby she is likely to be. I will expect you to get over that soon, I don't put up with big babies.”

^..^~

I rode home with the other girls and there's a mixture of encouragement along with good teasing. They commiserate with stories about when they started and the bad days they have had. Jayne was the first to comment on what they did not see. “I see someone did something to tuck your little fellow away.” Susan says, “I was happy that when you sweated you smelled like a girl.” Amy giggles, "At least you won't have to worry about your monthly visitor showing through."

Susan said, "Ewe, did you need to say that."

I realized by when I got home, I had a new group of friends. Mom says, “I hope you stick to dancing. From Susan to your instructor Marti, it sounds like you are making some new contacts that will serve you well. More and more of your friends are going to be saying things you need to hear. We are not being negative; it is more a matter of respecting that you are maturing as a girl and you are no longer pretending to be a girl.” Mom pulls me in to hug me, “Jessie, you are now my daughter and the main person in support of your identity, do you see that?”

I am five foot four inches and I should be hitting a growth spurt as Jeff, something I have longed for. I am expected to grow at least as tall and my father at five ten, and I hoped to be six foot tall. With the testosterone blocker and increasing my female hormones Dr. Stoults says, I might grow only another inch or two if I’m lucky. The adjustment is good for Jessie, but it is Jeff’s thoughts that still come to my mind first.

“Yes Mommy, I agree, I am now your daughter. I love Jeff for helping me. I think he might go to school another time or two, but I’m not quite sure.” I sit down with Mom and call Rachel to join us. We light a candle as it seems everyone knew this day was coming before I did. I text Tami and she is soon over as is Margaret from next door. We sit around the candlelit room.

I call Dr. Hunt and she is worried that I called. That is until I tell her, “I’m letting go of Jeff. I think I should feel bad, but I think Jeff is happy to be just Jessie.”

Dr. Elizabeth Hunt asks me to close my eyes, “Where would Jeff like to go?” I wasn’t sure what she meant until I closed my eyes and see Jeff riding on a horse. I wasn’t sure where he's riding to until I see me and he came riding up to me. He got off of the horse. He likes to ride and he came and hugged me. We hugged so long and eventually, there's only me. Jeff is in me; he always will be. I faintly hear Dr. Hunt say, “I am very happy for you. I am very thankful you called and shared this moment with me.”

It is ten thirty before I change for bed. I would be sleeping on a pile of comforters as Tami is to sleep in my bed. Before Margaret went home, she took me to the back door and told me to wait as she went outside. I thought she had gone home but as I am ready to go back to my room, the doorbell rings and I open the door. Margaret smiles, “This is where we first met Jessie. I can’t believe you are kind of the same but oh so different.” Margaret gives me a hug and affectionate kisses; they're all on my cheek.

Tami walks with me back to my room and she is trying to tell me she changed her mind and wants to go home. I look at her and realize her face and body are a little pudgy. I said, “I might be a little jealous if you stay. If you’re having your period I would wish you would stay.”

Tami gives me a squeeze, “I would love to stay if you don’t mind. My mother is concerned my visitor won’t show up until sometime at school. My Mother would be upset if I stay here knowing it has started.”

^..^~

Friday morning I am a half a street block away from the school when I knew for sure that there are people protesting my coming to school. They're saying ugly things about me in particular and people like how they see us. The police are in between us so I feel relatively safe. Before I crossed the street, my sister and brother arrive to walk with me. Pastor Higgins and Mrs. Graft are there as were others. Even Pastor Bernard is there but Rachel realizes he's having trouble being there. Rachel asks, Pastor Higgins to tell him it was okay for him not to walk through the crowd. Some of the protesters are probably from his church. I didn’t see anyone from our church.

Instead, Pastor Bernard first went to them and asks them to protest respectively. Pastor Bernard stays there quietly in prayer as we walk by. Two people got passed the police and one spit in my face, saying choice words and ugly things as he did it. Several eggs were thrown and more things were said. But we kept slowly walking forward and finally inside of the school.

Finally, I hear my phone ringing and answer it. It is my Dad suggesting I turn around and not go to school. I tell him, “Dad, I’m already in the school safe and sound.”

Dad apologizes, “I am so sorry Jessie that I am not there with you. Is your mother there?” Rachel is signaling me that she has a call.

I say, “Daddy, I think Mommy has called on Rachel’s phone because I already missed answering her call. Please don’t feel sorry; I now have experienced some of the ugly sides of things and I’m okay with it.” Officer Robinson came up to me, “We're sorry that two of the people got through us and to you. We have the man who spits in your face and we believe we have the person who hit Mrs. Graft with an egg. Do you want us to arrest either or both, for you to press charges against them?”

Rachel speaks up, “Is it possible to give them a warning or something, without arresting them. Neither Jessie nor our parents are pressing charges.” Lieutenant Robinson was once our neighbor, he smiles at Rachel and me.

He said, “You know it probably won’t do any good. If they're set on getting arrested they will do something to keep this a problem.”

Rachel says, “We are patient, but they do well not to test our patience. If it continues, I’m sure we will press charges. And if the police press charges even now we would testify honestly.”

I was walking home when I saw people were at our house protesting after school. I walked another block over two blocks before my house. Tami, Tommy and I walked to my house by cutting through one of our neighbor's backyard the block behind us. Mrs. Hanks had called the school and offered me to go through her yard as an alternative way to get home. After I showed myself at the front door of my house most of the crowd soon left. The rest were gone within a half hour after that.

Tami and Tommy helped me to arrange my room differently. I changed out of my school clothes in the bathroom. Tami had gone through my clothes looking for an outfit she wanted to see me wear. Tommy says as he went through my CDs, “Hey, Jessie has your taste in music changed this much in the past few months?”

I thought back to times Tommy and I might have been listening together. “I use to hide what I really like because others might think I was a sissy. I wouldn’t acknowledge I’m a girl. If you search hard enough you should find some CD’s you’d like.”

He smiles, “No this is your place, and your music is good.”

“Tommy,” Tami asks, “Did you enjoy being Jamie as much as it looked the other day?”

He says, “It was neat to do it for Aunt Jamie. That made me feel good, especially when I was able to put some good thoughts together.”

I remark, “It seemed as the school day progressed you were enjoying being a rather cute Jamie. Is that true?

Tommy says, “Yes, it surprised me how girls treated me like I was another girl. I thought my Mom and Amy helped me look okay as a girl. But April and Staci Meiers helped me really look good like I fit in as one of the girls.”

Tami holds up one of the outfits she put out for me. “Would you be interested in dressing up as Jamie, if it’s alright with Jessie?”

Tommy pauses to think and then he looks to me. I say, “You helped me, I would be glad to help you. ...You should use the bathroom to change, but if you want to use makeup, please let me do it. I don’t like someone going through and using my makeup.” Tami giggled, as she said, "Well spoken, like the little diva you're becoming. Like one of the girls."

Once Jamie's out of the bathroom, I ask her to sit down at my new vanity. “You look like a natural in front of this mirror Jamie.” Tommy is happy with my compliment. I start with a little concealer as Jamie has a couple of blemishes that required help. “Jamie, when you change back to Tommy. We should show you how to use a skin cleanser to help your skin stay looking nice. It will be good for Tommy as well as you.”

Mom is home now; she checks in my room to see who is with me. She giggles lightly as it took a minute for her to recognize Jamie. I ask, “Mommy would you mind calling Mrs. Schmidt and see if it would be alright if Jamie went with Tami, April and I to go bowling tonight?”

Mom asks, “I don’t want you dating, but this is one time I wouldn’t mind some guys being with you. Just in case there is a threat of trouble.”

Tami is already ahead of Mom; Matt Jacobs and Tami’s friend Travis will be there and at least two other guys. Darla was hoping to come, but something else came up and she’s going someplace else.

Mom asks Jamie, “So are you going as a girl or as a guy dressed as a girl?”

Jamie asked, “It would be fun if I could pass as a girl, but I doubt I can do that.”

Mom asks, “If a boy didn’t know who you are, I think you would pass easy enough. Are you planning to become a girl like Jessie?”

Jamie says, “No, honestly I’m a crossdresser. There’s a definite difference between your daughter Jessie and me. My goal is to fall in love with a girl who’s comfortable with me getting in her clothes now and then. I want to be a Dad and I love women like a guy.”

Mom finally calls Mrs. Schmidt, “I’m calling because Jamie is over here wanting to go out with the girls bowling. The other girls are planning to sleep over. If Jamie would like to sleep over, she is welcome if she behaves like another girl.”

Mom says, “Jamie, your mother would like to talk to you. She is willing to bring Jamie’s night clothes over.”

^..^~


Rachel gave us a ride to Strike N’ Spare Bowling Lanes and pauses long enough to make sure Matt Jacobs is there. He is there with four other guys and two more couples. One of the people is Jayne Sawyer who threw her first ball down the alley after tip-toeing. “She did so like a ballerina. It helped to begin the night on a funny note and break the tension.

It's the seventh frame of our second set of games. I had waited for the bowlers on each side of me to bowl their turns. I am concentrating hard as I'm bowling a good game. That is unusual for me. Matt then stepped up like he was going to bowl before me and I panic. I hurriedly move to throw my ball and as I swung my arm to let go of the ball my feet went out from under me. The ball went up in the air, and landed two feet from me and then rolled into the gutter. My skirt flew up and I landed hard on my butt and I swore as it hurt.

Matt wants to help me but I yell at him saying it is his fault that I rushed. He asks me, “Jessie do you want to roll your second ball? If not I think you and I should bow out and let the others continue to play.”

I asked, “Why would you quit your game if I’m hurt?”

Matt said, “I thought you’re my date and if you’re not playing I should quit and be with you.”

April reminds everyone, “Her Mom thinks she’s too young to date.”

I hurried to hug and thank Matt for being so sweet. I gave Matt a hug and a kiss. Travis spoke loud enough for others to hear, “Matt make sure you don’t let your hands drop any lower. If her tush turns black and blue, you don’t want others accusing you of manhandling her.”

After bowling, we went for pizza and by then it began to hurt to sit down. When I went to the women’s room, I hated the idea of sitting down on the toilet. But I had already put off peeing. It was no longer an option, but a necessity.

I hadn’t realized I had cried and messed up my makeup until I look in the mirror and see a girl who looked more like a raccoon. “Tami, why didn’t you tell me I look like a mess?” Tami did help me to clean off the mess caused by mascara running. Tami says, “I warned you when you bought that cheap mascara.”

We're on our way back to our table when two college girls stepped in front of us. I am afraid there was going to be a fight or trouble. The girl J.C. finally spoke up. “We were sorry someone hurt you and that you cried and messed up your makeup. We want to invite you over to our table to make sure you are safe.”

Tami and I were relieved and thanked them. Tami suggests I go sit with them and explain what happened. When I mentioned I had trouble sitting. The other girl, Aubrey, said she has a padded seat for me. I'm embarrassed because when I went to sit with them, Aubrey’s lap was to be my padded seat.

J.C. said, “You do know better than to go back into an abusive relationship, don’t you? I saw you were afraid when we came up to talk to you.” There were five college girls in all, so I felt a need to explain.

I said, “I’m sorry but I was afraid of what you wanted when you came up to us. Some people don’t like that I came out saying I’m a girl.” Aubrey gives me a warm hug, “You, you’re the T-girl we’ve heard about. It's nice to meet you. We’re sorry, we didn’t mean to add to your worries, but we’re happy to know you.”

J.C. says, “I’d love being a friend, but I need to let you know I’m a psych major. I wouldn’t want you to find out later and think I’m studying you.”

“Can I ask, why then you’d like to be a friend to a thirteen-year-old?”

JC says, “Good question: the answer is college is kind of an isolated community of twenty-somethings, a few older students and usually older instructors. I’m going to be a junior and I stay here year round. I'm used to family and miss my younger sisters.” I get JC information and go back to my friends. I too was interested in possibly becoming friends.

Matt asked me if I was okay when I got back to my group. I think he was unhappy that I took time with the others.

After Matt drove Tami and April home, he took me last. I thought he would stop in front of the house and I would say goodbye and that would be it. Matt stops and clasped my hand in his. He has a silly smile on his face. “I don’t know how to say this. Since I first saw you as Grandma Stevens’ granddaughter, I’ve been attracted to you. When I learned you were a guy, I stayed attracted to Jessie.”

I said, “It has been weird for me too. My body says I’m a boy, but I’m not and I like you too.”

Matt scratches his head, “But what should I do?”

I say, “If you see me as Jessie, you could get out when I do and walk me to the door. If you don’t shy away I might kiss you. You have been very nice to me tonight. I thought it was special. If you’d rather not stay in the car or step back and give me a handshake.” With a smile, I reached and opened the door on my side. I was glad to hear his door open as well. Matt even scooted around the car as I closed my door. I liked that he offered me his hand.

I stared back and forth from Matt to the windows in front of the house, no sign of anyone looking. Matt does ask, “If your Mom is watching us, what will she say if we kiss.”

“Hopefully she will say something like, ‘I guess she sees herself as a girl.’” I turn to Matt and raise onto my toes to give him kiss. It was going to be on the cheek, but as he closed his eyes I kissed him on his lips. It was going to be very short but Matt quickly held me at my waist and leans into the kiss. I had my lips closed but his lips were open just a crack. It felt like he wanted to kiss me even more as I drew back.

I could feel my face grow warm and knew I was blushing. I did look up into his eyes. I gave him an extra hug before I let go and quickly stepped inside. I heard Matt muttering to himself, “Did I do too much?” I answered through the door wondering if he would hear me, “No, it was very nice.” Matt says to himself, “Yes!” Jeff knew how he felt.

Mom was coming into the room as I was falling back leaning on the door, “What was very nice,”, she asks?

I was embarrassed but covered myself saying, “Our night out.” I explain that I had fallen while bowling and cried a little bit. “Tami didn't tell me my mascara was a mess until with went for a snack. And I got upset with her and the other girls.”

Mom said, “When I grew up that was a lesson about buying cheap mascara. I think it is kind of a rite of passage for a girl growing up. You should be happy, it means you’re now growing and having the experiences of being a girl. Like a first kiss that you’ll have some time.”

Did she know?

^..^~


My shower was accompanied by some growing sensations as I washed; I also felt my body grow warm. The sensations were there again when I patted myself dry. I was wearing a nice pair of pajamas when Rachel knocked and came into my room. “So Sprout did you have a nice evening as I did?”

It was her first time with Zac as her date. I don’t understand why she was anxious as she’s very pretty and someone everyone seems to like if not love. I guess I should worry more.

“I am no longer Sprout, I’m your sister.”

Rachel corrects me, “You’re my little sister Sprout! So how was your night out? Mom says she thinks you had a special time but aren’t talking about it.”

“I told Mom we went bowling and it was a good time until I slipped, fell on my tush as I threw the ball which went up in the air and made a loud bang when it hit. “I think my buns are going to be bruised in the morning.” There I shared.

“So something was very nice if you still had a very nice time,” Rachel says. I told her about meeting JC, Aubrey and three others from the University. “That’s neat, we should invite JC over sometime if she means it. But what was more special than that?”

I tell her, “I don’t have to tell you everything.”

Rachel smiles, “I just want to know if it ended with a kiss or did it go further than that?”

I’m frustrated that Rachel, mom and even Tami have a way of reading me. “Yes, I kissed him at the door. He sees me as a girl if that is alright with you. But how did you know?”

Rachel giggled, “Mom thought so as your lipstick was smeared.” Rachel steps over and gives me a warm hug without saying more.

I said, “Can I say something without you reading more into it?” Rachel nodded her head. “My body felt something when we kissed. It also happened when I showered. It was like my breasts and body had sensations from being touched and having warm feelings. They were even more dramatic from when we were at Riviera Maya. Don’t laugh at me but do you think my body might already be developing?”

Rachel sat down on the edge of my bed and patted it for me to sit down. “Yes, this is one of the good things about having a Big Sister. Mom and I were wondering if you were starting to develop and have felt like other girls. The doctor told Mom they won’t be as great as another girl’s. …I told Mom, they would probably feel strong and wonderful to you.”

Rachel’s smile grew as she caught me trying to rub or scratch through my breast forms without being noticed. “Do you feel an itch under your forms?” She paused, “Does that match up with the sensations you felt earlier?” She says, “It happens at a time when a girl’s nipples are budding. …If you can, let’s wait till morning before we take off the forms and check.” She says, “I’m not telling Mom about the kiss or what you’re feeling. However, I hope you will tell if the sensation begins to grow more.”

I asked, “What do you mean ‘grow more’?”

“Your breasts did start growing before but your hips growing now and your waist changing means this is more than in the past response to some small hormone dose.” …Rachel says, “I hope you can focus on your exams this coming week. I know when I started to bud, I was so happy I couldn’t always concentrate on what I was to do.”

“So you don’t think I’m crazy. I thought you were going to tell me a boy shouldn’t think about things like that.”

Rachel says, “I don’t think of you as a boy any longer.”

I had trouble sleeping as I thought about becoming a girl. I was up at five in the morning and made coffee and mixed up some pancake batter for breakfast when the others woke. It was six thirty when Mom came into the kitchen. She said, “Thanks for making the coffee. Please, the next time, wait until after six and on weekends you can wait until seven o’clock. I would have liked to sleep in, but the aroma teased me until I got up. Why are you awake, so early?”

I didn’t want to tell her as Rachel was going to help me take my forms off and to look and see if my breasts were growing. “I was going to wait for Rachel. She was going to help me take off my breast forms to clean them and myself.”

Mom said, “Don’t you mean you’re going to check and see if your nipples are budding and your breasts are getting puffy?” Mom is gone for a moment and back quickly. I recognized the solution to loosen the glue that keeps my forms on. Mom takes me by the hand and we return to my bedroom. She asks me to take off my pajamas and to lie and on my back on my bed.

Come seven thirty Rachel was the next one awake and out to see what was going on. Mom and I were in the big stuffed rocker by then, cuddled up together. Mom was singing to me, when Rachel asked, “Why are you on Mom’s lap with her singing like you’re her little baby?”

I try to answer, but Mom stops me. She says, “My little girl is growing up. She wanted to share the discovery between you and her, but I caused her to change her schedule. Do you remember when your breasts started budding? …There will be no question whether it is Jessie or Jeff going to school next year.”

We were soon in the kitchen when there was a quiet knock on the back door. I had text Tami earlier and she had come to check on me. I couldn’t believe how happy Rachel and Tami are for me. Mom allowed me to show off my budding breasts to them.

Tami said, “Where did Jeff go. All of a sudden even without makeup Jeff has disappeared without a trace, I only see Jessie.” A surprised look soon appeared with Mom and Rachel. I finally looked in my reflection in a mirror and it was true. I could only see Jessie. There would be a couple of times if I brushed my hair wrong or dressed in bulky clothes there would be a glimpse of Jeff.

^..^~


The next week at school, we were either having exams, studying for the next one or turning in books. Friday, we still officially had school but math class would have number games, social studies had movies pertaining to history or the space program.

After I discovered my breasts were growing I was determined I was going to school without breast forms. Mom took me on Sunday to buy two padded bras. Unfortunately, I chickened out on Monday and Tuesday and wore the breast forms. Wednesday, I finally did not wear them, but when I met Tami and April, they spoiled my fun of telling them. Tami says, “The cheery girl has gone 'el natural'.”

I pouted saying, “Why couldn’t you just let me say it first?” April said, “We would have but you were smiling too much. It was like you were inviting us to guess. Tami knew you had planned to do it on Monday and Tuesday. You were upset with yourself when you didn’t do it. Today you came bouncing along like a little girl with a new dress.”

Tami says, “We’re very happy for you, but you took away our Ken doll. Now you’re just one of us.” April gives me a swat on my butt, saying, “Almost.” Tami says, “Cruel, she’s paid her dues; she’s one of us.”

Thursday, many of the girls decided Friday, the last day of school would be a dress-up day. “Hey, every girl who wants to should wear a nice dress and we’ll do each other’s nails, makeup and fix hair. If the school doesn’t like it they can send us home early.”

^..^~


Thursday after school was another ballet day. I knew how to warm up and stretch. Marti helped me learn to spin properly so I would get dizzy. I did a lot of practicing with the other girls. No, I was not doing all they did, but I was learning the same steps and how to spin from them.

^..^~


The last day of school is usually lucky to have 60% of the students attend. This year we had over 80% and probably close to 90% of the girls. Tami, April and I each brought an extra outfit for other girls. I actually had two outfits.

Sondra the girl who wore mine had plenty of room to grow into it but she still looked very pretty in it. Near the end of school, I asked if her mom would be okay if I gave it to her. “My Mom will if there is something I can do for you?” We thought for a while what she had to share or what she could do for me.

Sondra finally said, “What if I would teach you to play softball and get you onto my team?”

“I would like that and it will work since I have another outfit you could have.” It's a full skirt that compliments a print blouse. It was pretty, but it would look nicer on Sondra because she had bigger breasts than me. Tami and my Mom both agreed I would need to stuff my bra too much to wear it. Even then it looked unnatural.

Sondra said, “Thank you, thank you. I usually get one new outfit along with some jeans and slacks for the start of the new school year. …This will give me three outfits come the start of the new school year. …Will it be okay if this is our secret? So come next September it will appear I just have better clothes?”

Sondra said, “I hope when we are together this summer we can sing together. You have a better voice than Jeff did, but you still need practice singing girl parts.”

I said, “Rachel and Tami both say that but I thought I’m pretty good.” Sondra giggles, “If you noticed when you sing with others you are like a back-up singer. I’m not saying you’ll become the lead soloist, but you already do have a nice voice.”

^..^~

I agreed after I took my books and school stuff home that I would go over Sondra’s house. She lives four blocks to the south of the school. One of my old friends Lou lives near there, but he has stayed away from me since Jessie began to show her colors.

I am surprised that Lou is at Sondra’s when I get to her house. I’m even more surprised to realize that Sondra is painting his nails. Lou looks up looking sheepishly. He says, “I bet you’re surprised?”

I say, “I’m not only surprised, but I’m also upset and wondering why you’ve been staying away from me.”

Sondra and Lou speak up together but Lou takes over. “You don’t understand, it is even more difficult when you’re poorer. Sunny and I have been friends forever. We’ve played dress-up since first grade. She’s the only one who knows.” I could tell by Sondra’s expression that some others probably know. “I’m not a girl, I just enjoy dressing as Louise.”

Looking at Louise with only the start of her makeup, I wonder how I hadn’t seen it before. Lou said, “I thought that was really nice you let Sondra wear that outfit today. That you gave it and another pretty outfit was extra special.”

Sondra told Lou, “Shush, this is a girls’ time. Louise can speak but it’s not about you two.” Sondra gives me a big hug. “There are not a lot of girls my age in our neighborhood. It is nice to have another girl here.”

I asked Louise, “Do you have an outfit to dress in? I expect Tami and April might be coming over in about ten minutes.”

Louise spoke and I’m impressed with her voice. Louise dressed in the bathroom; she has a simple jeans skirt, a light yellow top with puffy sleeves and one can see the outline of a bra underneath. She makes a cute girl. We no sooner help her finish her makeup and the doorbell rings.

It is Tami and April, but instead of coming in Tami says, “We’re all going to the mall. My Mom says it’s a girls’ celebration.” Tami sees Louise and is surprised there is another girl, but she smiles. “Mom’s SUV has the room. It just might be a snug fit after we shop.”

Louise and Sondra both enjoy the time of being out with other girls. Mrs. Johnson already was planning to give Sondra twenty dollars of spending money and I was able to give Louise some of my shopping money. April said to Louise, “You remind me of someone at school but I can’t think of whom it is.”

I enjoyed the fact and yet was jealous that I had lost some of the attention. I did get a short summer skirt in the sports clothes. It has a matching panty. Sondra bought a similar skirt. She and I both relished buying little adornments at Claire’s - earrings, pinkie rings and stuff for our hair. Louise kind of shadows Tami and April trying on similar outfits to them. She is very thrifty with her money.

The saleswoman at Maurice’s senses that Louise might not have much to spend. She asked to speak to Louise alone. “I hope you won’t be offended if I offer to you the possibility of buying a skirt where the lacework was damaged a little. I saw you like the style your friend Tami is looking at.” She said, “Someone pulled a string damaging one skirt, in hopes that I would discount it for her. Well, I can’t reward behavior like that.”

She got the damaged skirt and the lacework could easily be prepared, except the store wasn’t going to do it. “Would you like to try on the skirt, make sure you like it and that it fits?” Louise did and she and all of us loved it. Mae the sales person took Louise aside and offered the fifty-nine dollar skirt for ten dollars. Louise jumped as an excited girl giggling, Sondra whispers to me, “One can’t help but be happy for her. I think she’s only a crossdresser, but she loves lace and I haven’t seen her in anything close to being that pretty.”

The last surprise of the outing is Jessie’s Brother Rob calling. “Hey Sis, Jacob asked me, if I would go to a movie with Tami if he took you. Mom said you’re with Sondra and April as well as Tami. We know two other guys who would go to the movies with us if you’ll go with Jacob.”

Jessie puts her phone on speaker phone, “Brother, we’re already at the mall were you planning on taking us to the theaters here? But before you answer, there are five girls here. Sondra’s friend Louise is with her overnight tonight.”

Rob asks, “Do you think Louise would like to go to the movies with Hank Boyer?” Louise looks like a girl caught between being excited and being afraid. Sondra whispers, “Yes, she would love too.”

Jessie says to her brother, “You know quite well Mom won’t let me go if this is seen as a date?”

Everyone could hear Rob’s laugh, “Mom was hoping you’d say that but told me tonight was an exception. But the guys would need to treat the girls for something to eat as well.”

Jessie asks, “Does that mean, we need to dress up?”

Jacob spoke up, “Nothing real fancy but nice would be good. We told the guys good jeans or better.”

Jessie and her friends were still at Maurice’s so she looked to Mae. Mae shook her head yes, “You can change here if you don’t use more than two dressing rooms at a time.”

Mrs. Johnson says, “Tell the boys, you should be ready by 6:15 if they want to eat before the movie. I suggest you girls choose the movie. There’s two I’d rather you don’t go to.”

To be continued…

up
190 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Thank you Jessica 119,

It seems that our beautiful butterfly has finally emerged ,lovely.

ALISON

Hmmm, wonder why I believe

Hmmm, wonder why I believe all the girls will now have their hands full teaching girl stuff to not only Jessie, but now Jamie and Louise. They should become a really great group of friends as they discover they all generally have the same interests and likes.

More friends

Renee_Heart2's picture

Cerntly can't hurt & it looks like Jessie is gain them as she grows in to being Jessie. Ballet cerntly will help, not only in making friends but also help her in her growth as a girl.

Jessie helping out 2 people who don't have a lot of money with their wardrobe was VERY nice indeed very genus of her. Now as far as the "Non date date to the movies occurs well I hope the girls will take Tami's mom's advice in the pick of the movie.

Love Samantha Renee Heart

Jessie's growing in so many ways

Ole Ulfson's picture

with a little help from her friends. I'm glad to see some crossdressers in the mix: They usually get swept to the side in stories about new women like Jessie. It's good to see them included in the TG matrix. As usual, you bring a fresh point of view to your subject...

Thank you,

Ole

We are each exactly as God made us. God does not make mistakes!

Gender rights are the new civil rights!

Your comment is true, there are many on a journey...

I think sometimes in our community a person wants all the characters like us or focused on accepting just us. I think in truth how we often see ourselves changes with our journey. And some of our better friends will not have quite the same journey. Your comment is appreciated

Jessica E. Connors

Jessica Connors

Cought in the act part 16

This story is getting better and better things are looking up for Jessie