Nowhere To Go... But Here - Chapter 3: The Saclaurilians

Printer-friendly version
Chapter Three
The Saclaurilians

“Oh no, not again!” I looked around me. Where was I, this time? All I could see were lots of trees. This surely was not the labyrinth, like before. This must have been those trees I noticed afterwards that the labyrinth changed into. But how did I get here when I was in a locked room with an electric doorway that I couldn't get out of? I started walking through the woods. I knew if I kept moving, I could find the house again, or at least get out of the woods into somewhere else. But where exactly?

But then, I jumped. I noticed a little troll or something running past me.

“Oh, dear! I’m late!” He rushed about flustered and worried. “Oh, dear!” He gazed at his watch on his arm. He was such a panic. “Oh my, oh my! Look at the time!”

I started running towards him. I had a feeling he could help me get back to my sister.

“Sir! Wait! Please!” Being such a small little fellow, he was running faster than me. I couldn't catch up to him. “Please stop running so fast. I only want to ask you a question.

“I’ve never been this late before!” In a blink of my eyes, he was gone. I won't find my sister now.

I started crying. I was in a different world away from everyone I knew, including mommy, and now I am away from the only person I knew on this strange planet, my sister. Worst of all, I am a girl. I sat down and sobbed.

I was exhausted. I decided to lay down for a while.

~o~O~o~

I woke up and was a bit confused. I was back in the little room. “Was that a dream? It sure felt like I was in the story Alice in Wonderland. But with a troll instead of a rabbit”

Mikayla was on the floor playing with a few dolls. I got out of bed and walked over to her. She stared at me.

“Cory?” She looked surprised. “You look different.” She stood up and kept staring at me. “You look so familiar,” she smiled.

I again ran to the mirror and realized what she was talking about. “No way!” I screamed. “I look like you.”

I started crying. I loved being the oldest child. Now I am the same age as Mikayla, and we look like twins. I can't believe they did this to me. I don't want to be this way.

“Cory...” Mikayla started giggling. “Cory doesn't sound right for your name. How about a girl's name.”

"You do know that Cory can be a girl's name as well as a boy's name, don't you?" I laughed.
Mikayla started whimpering and giving me her puppy-dog face.

“Okay," I groan, "You pick a name,” I start to sulk.

Mikayla sat there for a while contemplating. I can guess she got an idea because she jumped up and looked so excited. “Well, since your name was Cory, how about Courtney!” She gleefully said.

“I guess,” I pouted.

“I found out the name of that lady on the screen. Her name is Jane. She is a nice lady.”

“Nice? You call her nice? She took us away from mommy!” I screamed.

Mikayla started crying and ran to the other side of the room. I felt sorry for her and was about to apologize, but then the television turned on and Jane was on the screen.

I was angry now. “Why did you turn me into my sister?” I yelled at her.

Jane's eyes were opened wide. “We didn't change you,” she pointed out. “I'm as surprised as you are.” She glanced at Mikayla across the room. “It might be when you tried to run away, and the electric shock, combined with your sister, when she comforted you...”

When do we get out of here?” I said, now noticing my voice didn’t sound like me. But more like Mikayla.

We are working on a place for you and your sister to go. You are both not mature enough yet and need lots of training before we can start the process of our world.” Jane said while looking at some papers in front of her.

“This is kidnapping!” I yelled, storming towards the television set. I was pissed, not because I was a girl, but because we shouldn't be here.

“I doubt anyone will find you. We are on the planet Saclaurilia, in the Truferus Galaxy, and over 45 million light-years away from planet Terra, or I believe you may know it as Earth.”

“If we are on a different planet, then why are you speaking English?” I calmly asked.

“English is the name Earthlings call it. Its real name is called Soplion. We sent a few of our kind to Terra a little over two thousand years ago, to observe those on Terra. But humans didn't adapt to Soplion for another six hundred years.”

“I'm confused,” I cried.

“Let me finish,” Jane growled. “During the time the Saclaurilians made it to Terra, we noticed that other creatures inhabited the planet from other worlds. The Japanese, on Terra, came from the planet Chichi, which is the furthest planet in our part of the solar system.
We also noticed our nemesis, the Goahiri from the planet Geolara was on Terra as well. We had to find a way to protect that planet from the worst war ever. What you call World War Three.” Jane eyed us both for a second. “The first two world wars were merely a practice war.”

I was surprised. “So does that mean, my ancestors came from another planet?” I asked in shock.

“That is true. We chose you and your sister because you both are one of the last Saclaurilians on Planet Terra. Your biological father was also Saclaurilian.”

“So that makes mommy...”

“Yes, she was a Goahirian.” Jane frowned. “That's why your father left when he found out she was one.”

“Why didn't he take us with then?” I asked. 

“He wanted to bring you two with him, but Mikayla was too young at the time. She wouldn't have survived the trip. So while he was gone, he was working on a way to bring you both here.”

“oh,” I sigh. “But that doesn't explain why I am a girl now,” I whined.

“It was the only way to get the Goahirian DNA out of you.”

“What about Mikayla?” I said, pointing at her.

“That's the funny thing,” Jane laughed. “Girls don't get the Goahirian DNA. Only boys get it.”

“Okay, I get it now," I look down at my feet. “So when is this new home you are working on for us going to be finished?” I asked with a twinkle in my eye.

“Well,” Jane typed on a computer in front of her. “Your father is working on the building with a few other workers at the moment. It should be done in a couple of days. As for now, you will be staying in the guest house. You can leave the house if you want, now, but I wouldn't recommend it. You might get lost outside. Since the world constantly changes.”

I glanced at the door. I might not want to go out there yet. I can remember the shocking experience that happened.

“For now, let's turn on a few TV shows for you both to watch.”

“Is 'The Adventures of Princess Panty-Boy' on the list?” Mikayla excitedly asked.

“Yes, it is,” Jane said smiling at Mikayla.

“No, not that show!” I cried. “Anything but that!”

It was too late. The show was already playing, with a bouncing Mikayla sitting and watching the show. 
My sister is weird.

up
143 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

really

I never knew that. I was just writing for fun, not knowing it was similar to something.

name.png

Interesting and it seems to

Interesting and it seems to fit right into the 'Ancient Aliens' Theory that they populated the earth by realigning our DNA so we could evolve to a higher plane of existence.
Some times after reading or watching and listening to the news, I believe we are actually devolving because there so many out there these days who would rather kill, exterminate, enslave, and in general cause destruction and mayhem rather than being kind, loving, helpful, and generous to their fellow human beings.

Makes you think...

You may be part of an alien race somewhere out there and so could I.

name.png

it is weird

Yet intriguing how this few chapters goes. I haven't grasp the whole idea of this story though. Please keep it going. There are more to tell on what is going on. :)