Badasses Of the Multiverse: Book 5: Volume 3: Chapter 08

Printer-friendly version

Badasses Of the Multiverse Book 5: “The Gambling Man.”

Volume 3: “Dynasty.”

Chapter 08: “Birth into a monster.”

By Paul Cousins.

Copyright Disclaimer: All copyrighted places, characters, items, and events, within the story, are held by their current owners. No profit is being made on this work of fiction.

(_)

Reality, an alternate Earth, during a feudal period, in Asia. Date, later winter, around four months after Lee, Chang, and River, arrived there, together. Location, an isolate, valley in China, with forests and grassy plains. Time, in the middle of the night.

Presently, the village and castle, of the kingdom, were dealing with a massive raid by an army of bandits.

The raid was swift, and some of the bandits had even made passed the several walls, through the village, and over a few more walls, and into the castle itself.

As the battle raged nearby, a nude, heavily pregnant woman laid on her back, on a mat, in hidden, auxiliary room, on a mat, with her midwife. The only light in the room was from lit oil lanterns on the walls.

The pregnant woman had previously been wearing robes. Though, given the confines of the small room, the heat from the lamps, along with her exertion, she had become too hot for such clothing to be comfortable, in the unconformable situation she found herself in. So, she removed her robes, to help herself with the situation she was currently dealing with.

The woman knew of the attack that began a few hours ago. And her lovers and friends, including the doctor that was suppose to be with her, for the birth, were helping the guards that were fighting the bandits.

And, at that point, it was to risky to move her, unless it was absolutely necessary.

It was her time to give birth, and she was doing so.

Yet, she was sure, and she could sense, that they would be fine.

And her lovers did provide her with a trusted, trained, and experienced midwife. So, she could not be doing this during this painful time. Also, she knew from previous doctor checkups, that both her, and her children were healthy. All she, and her children had to to now was make it through the birthing process.

Though, she also realized that she could not join them, and there was nothing she could do while she was in the pregnant and in labor.

Due to the raid, she was not giving birth in her bedroom, but instead, in a small room, on a mat, near the back of the castle, away from the fighting.

Though, except for this attack, the woman's stay that had been wonderful, sense she had arrived their, four months ago. The living conditions were pleasant. The local people were nice. And even though it was during winter, a nearby lake, in a grassy field, outside of the outer walls of the village, was a great place to hold picnic. Which she, her lovers, her friends, along with the guards and servants accompanying them did, a few times.

At the moment, she was in labor with the first fraternal twin coming out of her body.

She grunted as she midwife caught her first child, and the afterbirth for that child came soon after.

The child cried, signally it was alive, which brought a smile to her mother's lips, as the midwife let her hold her son, after gently wrapping the child in a small blanket. The midwife then went to work helping the mother pass the afterbirth of the first child.

A few minutes later, the mother felt the contractions that signaled the near arrival of her second child.

It was then they heard running footsteps, on the wooden flooring, coming from the hallway nearby, coming towards the outside door to their room. She did not recognize the footsteps.

Though, the mother could tell that it was only a single set of footsteps.

The mother knew that the guards were elsewhere in the castle. And that they would not be approaching them. Meaning that a bandit was approaching.

To make matters work, the mother knew that even in labor, she was the only one in the room trained to fight.

She had the midwife take her first born son and hide in a nearby closet.

She then forced herself to stand up, as another a wave of pain, from a contraction, hit her.

She was tired from giving birth to her first child, now she not only had to find the strength to give birth to her second child, but also survive a fight for both herself, her children, and the midwife.

As the door to the outside hallway slid open, she saw a man enter the room. The man was dressed in strange clothing, and he carried a spear.

He immediately saw her, and he quickly lunged the tip of his spear at her.

The mother attempted to dodge the blade, but an abdominal contraction suddenly hit her, creating a distraction that prevented her from completely dodging the attack.

Instead, the weapon had embedded itself in her upper right shoulder, by the shoulder joint, in right collar bone.

But, to the woman's surprise, she found the pain of the injury only made her feel more alive.

She suddenly felt... better. Like she had more energy.

And she began to smile a slasher smile, as her amazon training finally kicked. Training that taught her how to use the pain of being a woman to give her strength in a fight.

Then, another contraction hit her. The pain of this one did not stop, as she felt her second child start to exit her womb, and into the birth canal, so he could enter the world.

She swiftly used her right hand to reach for, and grip the wooden shaft of the spear of the attacker.

The attacker watch with surprise, as the pregnant woman broke the shaft one-handed, while follow the action with a direct punch with her left fist to the attacker's face, that was so powerful that it send the attacker back a few feet into the air, landing on his back, in a daze.

The woman then quickly used her left hand to grip the broken, wooden shaft, just in front of the blade, to pull the blade out of her right shoulder, without even showing the least bit of pain.

She then spun the blade end, by its upper wooden shift, in her left hand, to where the blade tip was pointed downward, as she leaped on top of the man.

As she jumped on top of the man, she landed on her bare feet, with the attacker's left thigh between her feet. As she leaned down, she place her right hand on his left shoulder to both force keep him down, and to steady herself.

The sudden and massive shift movements on her large, unbound breasts had caused her nipples to start to leak out milk.

The woman then began stabbing the man in the neck repeatedly, causing blood to spurted in all directions.

As the man's blood covered her from head to toe, her smile got wider. And she felt a tightness building in her lower stomach, on top of the pain over contraction.

It only took the man a few seconds to dry from his wounds, but the woman kept stabbing over and over, until the tightness in her belly, released into pleasure.

She let go of her weapon, with the blade falling to the wooden floor, while she let out a loud howl, that was a mix with both pain and ecstasy, as she lost control of her bladder, and she became like a wild animal using her urine to mark her territory.

She felt like she had just lost something in that moment. A second virginity. What was left of her innocence. Part of her sanity. She didn't know. All she knew was that the pain she now experienced felt good.

For now, both pleasure and pain had become the same thing to her. A sensation to be enjoyed.

It was then that she felt her body protested to be noticed, as she realize she had to take care of one more errand before she could fully enjoy the beast she had become.

She dropped to her knees, as she began to push her second child into the world.

Her face became a mask of pleasure. She moaned slightly, as she enjoyed the slow birth process.

She soon used her own hands to catch her second child, as he entered the world, from between her legs.

Her second child then began to cry, signaling that he was alive.

She then held her child with her right arm, across her breasts, while she used her left arm to reach down between her legs, and grip the umbilical cord.

She slowed pulled against the cord, while pushing with her uterine muscles, to work the afterbirth free.

After her second child's afterbirth had been expelled from her body, she let go of the cord and hug her son with both arm. While doing so, she leaned her head down towards he child to listen to him breath.

Nearby, the midwife had previous cracked the door to the closest, and she had seen all this. Her lady now more resembled a predator than a human woman.

Suddenly, the woman heard another set of more familiar footsteps approaching her room.

She heard a female voice say, with concern in the woman's voice, in chinese, “Lee are you alright?”

Lee turned her head, and with a wicked grin on her lips, she answered, in chinese, “Never better. Has the bandit raid been put down?”

River looked as her, shock on apparent on her face, as she quickly answered, “Yes.”

Lee smirked, as she stated, “Good. Now, come meet your sons.”

Lee then held up her second born child in her arms, while the midwife came out of the closet with their first born child.

Lee then handed River their second child. And River retrieve a small, nearby blanket to wrapped her second child up. After Lee and River held each other, in gently wrapping their second son in the blanket, Lee handed River their second child. Next, River positioned their second child in her arms.

Lee then looked down at herself, as she commented, “I think I need a bath.”

The midwife also noticed the wounds on her shoulder, as she stated, in chinese, “Lady Lee, we must also treat your wound.”

Lee said, “I have had worse. We will deal with it when we reach our private bathroom. Simon can check on me then.”

River agreed, “Good idea. Simon is a bit busy at the moment, tending to the more seriously wound. But, he will look at you, then.”

Lee replied, “Good.”

Lee then stood up from her couching position. She then started walking towards the open door to the hallway, while completely nude.

The midwife quickly said, “You cannot go like that. It is not decent. Let me retrieve robe your to wear.” With the first born child in her arms, midwife then turned to look at the silk robe, which was set in a corner of the room, across from them. She then turned back to look at Lee and River.

Lee turned to midwife, as she smiled wickedly. She countered, “And ruin such fine silk. I think not. But, now that I think about it, we do need to tie off and cut the umbilical cords.”

River said, “I have the tools in my pockets to do just that.”

Lee said, “Good. Then, lets do that. Afterward, we will head for the bathroom, and the cribs in our bedroom.”

(_)

A few minutes later, after the umbilical cords to both newborn children had cut and a tied, the three women walked out into the hallway, towards their private bathing area.

Lee was in front, with River and the midwife flanking her, while carrying their children. River was to Lee's right, and the midwife was to Lee's left.

Lee was enjoying the sensation of walking nude down the hallway, for everyone to see her.

And she was filthy in several ways. And she was enjoying the experience.

Her long black hair was mess, like that of a wild woman. The blood of her enemy caked her entire body. Blood still slowly dripped from both her right shoulder wound, and from between her legs. And the smells of sweat, urine, blood, and other bodily fluids surrounded her.

And through all this, she was smiling a feral grin.

Lee wanted everyone to see her like this.

Lee was proud to look like this.

Lee wanted everyone to know that even during the painful throws of giving birth, she was still stronger than any of them. That no matter how many men and women would take her in bed, no matter how many children she would carry in her womb, no matter how many births she would give, she would never be tamed.

Lee wanted the rumors of her wildness to become the gossip of not only the castle, but the entire kingdom they were in.

As Lee and the others turned a corner, Lee noticed Revy and Rock were in front of them. They looked no worse for wear. Though, they did look slightly annoyed, given they had wanted to be present for the birth of Lee and River's twins, and they had missed the blessed event.

Still, both of Revy and Rock stared at the wild woman.

Revy asked, in english, with a bit of shock in her voice, due to the way Lee appeared, “Lee?”

Rock inquired, with concerning in her tone of voice, in english, “What happened?”

Lee walked up to them, as she slightly cocked her head to her left, while she continued to grin her wild smile.

Lee looked directly into Revy's eyes, and Lee saw that Revy could see a wildness in Lee's eyes, reflected back from Revy's own eyes. The type of insanity in Lee's eyes that was not there before.

Lee delightfully said to Revy, in english, “Revy, I have found that I love wallowing in the gutter mud.”

Lee then straighten her head, and pushed both of them to her sides, as she passed by them, with River and the midwife silently following behind Lee, with Lee and River's children wrapped in clothes, in their arms.

Revy and Rock turned their heads, as they watching the three women walk away, specifically, Lee.

Rock commented, with concern in her tone of voice, “We were not careful about what we wished for. It is said that one of the worst forms of revenge that exists is to make an enemy into your own likeness.”

Revy said, with worry in her tone of voice, “I think we have created a monster.”

Nearby, as she walked away from them, Lee overheard their comments about her, she began to manically laugh, while she walked down the hallway.

Soon after, within the populace of the Chang and River's kingdom, Lee became known as Beast Lady Lee.

A few days later, after mother and children were confirmed to be alright, Simon, Revy, and Rock left Chang's kingdom reality.

(_)

A month later, it was late evening, as Chang, River, Lee, Wash, and Book, had retired to their large, private bedroom, in the castle.

Lee had almost fully recover from the events of the birth of her children.

They had given the handmaidens, the three women had appointed to help them, a break for a few hours. With the next shifts handmaidens coming on, in a few hours.

Though, when the three women rulers wished to summon one of their handmaidens, during their servants shifts, they used a simple wood handle, attached to a string line, though the wall, that lead to a bell, in room, in another part of the castle, where the handmaidens on their shift were. When the bell alerted the handmaidens, it was a summonses to come to their rulers' bedroom, at a moments notice.

The handle to the string was located on a wall, near the headboard of king sized bed in the room. There was also strings on walls, in the other rooms, in their private quarters, for summoning the staff. Which each bell being a different tone and marked differently, so the handmaidens knew where to go, when they were summoned.

At the moment, River was in her female form. She and Lee were sitting beside each other, in rocking chairs, with a baby bundled up in their arms. They slowly rocked the children back and forth.

Lee was to River's right side.

River was holding Book in her arms, and Lee was holding Wash in her arms.

Both of them were wearing slippers and fine silk robes, of different colors. River wore a red robe, with yellow patterned dragons, on the sides of her robe. Lee wore a white robe, with red flowers, and flower petals on the pattern of her robe.

The chairs the two women were sitting in were facing the wall mounted TV, which was playing a comedy movie, they had previous selected. Though, the volume was turned down low, so as to not to disturb the children.

The lighting in the room, were from two electric yellow lamp lights, which were placed on nightstands, on the opposite sides of the bed, against the wall, next to the headboard of the bed.

Nearby, Chang, whom was male at the time, was sitting on a well cushioned couch, by a wall, to the left of River and Lee. There was a small coffee table in front of the couch Chang was sitting on. Chang was wearing casual clothing, while they all watched the movie, and he was the one with the remote to the TV and Blu-Ray player.

River turned Lee, as she quietly said, “You know, Lee. I thought raising children would be a lot more stressful.”

Lee looked over at River, as she softly commented, “We are only through the first month. We have at least another eighteen years of this to go.”

River quietly responded, “Good point. So, how is the soreness down there?”

Lee softly stated, “I know you have been slightly annoyed that, while the servants are watching the kids, I have not participated with you and Chang. But, giving birth left me sore down there. Simon said that because of the way I gave birth to our second child, it slightly tore my labia on the way out. Though, nothing that required surgery, just a few stitches, which have since been removed. Simon said as long as I took it easy for the last month, which I have, I should be fine.”

River quietly inquired, “So, you can do it now?”

Lee softly answered, “If I want to. The soreness down there is almost all gone. And my shoulder wound has healed well. And with your help in my exercising, all this baby fat around my tummy should be gone in a few months. And I will have my wonderful figure back.”

River quietly questioned, “Good. And how is your emotional state of you mind?”

Lee softly stated, “Better. But, you were right about my subconscious is a bit of a sadomasochist. Even after the events on Lagoon Island, I was not really a hundred percent sure. Though, now I am, due to what happened during that night. Those events were the final push to the point that I now associate pain in a pleasurable way. But, I can still tell the difference between pleasure and pain. It is just I no longer mind being in pain that much.”

River quietly replied, “You don't want to get those two mixed up.”

Lee softly responded, “I know... Still, now I know I can handle childbirth. Though, next time, I would prefer you, or Chang go through with it.”

River quietly said, “I fully understand. And at least we have help with the kids, so we can get some sleep.”

Lee softly replied, “You are preaching to the choir.”

Just then, the baby in River's arm's sneezed.

River checked Book, and she saw that Book was fine. River then realized something. She then looked up, and turned towards Lee, as she mentioned, in a normal tone of voice, “You know this is the first time I have seen Book sneeze, in this incarnation.”

Lee inquired, in a normal tone of voice, “True. And now that that you mention it. I have not seen Wash sneeze any. Have you?”

River answered, “No.”

Lee questioned, “You know, if Yurika, Mikoto, and Nodoka are any indications. If these two have your ability, it would be active right now... Do you think it is worth checking?”

River said, “Well, I did not feel his body mass change with the sneeze, so I doubt there was no change. But, it is worth confirming, either way.”

River changed the position the baby was in her arms, so she could lightly lift up the front of her child's diaper. She then let go of the diaper, as she looked over at Lee. She plainly said, “Yep. Book is now a girl.”

Meanwhile, Chang had been quietly paying attention to River and Lee's conversation, as he watched TV. When he heard River's comment, he used the remote to set the TV on mute. Next, he turned his head to look at his two lovers, as he sat his remote the coffee table in front of the couch he was sitting on.

Just then, the child in Lee's arms sneezed. While Lee did not feel Wash change. Lee decided to carefully checked her child's diaper. When Lee confirmed her suspicions, she looked over at River, as she commented, “Wash changed into a girl, too.”

River suggested, “It is best we try not to make them sneeze, to change back. They will just have to get use to changing back and forth, as they grow up.”

Lee inquired, “I agree. Also, did you ever read Natsuru's book on gender bending?”

River answered, “Yes. I even brought an english copy here. Just in case. And I believe it might be best to use the instructions as guidelines on raising gender bending children.”

Lee agreed, “You're right. We are going to need to use what we learned in those chapters.”

River asked, “So, when did you find the opportunity to read it?”

Lee answered, “During the time loop.”

River replied, “Oh.”

Chang spoke up, as he inquired, “Can you tell if either of them have any precognition, or telepathic abilities?”

River looked over at Chang, as she stated, “Not unless they are actively using those abilities. And given their age, I doubt we will see any such abilities manifest, if at all. But, if that should happen, we need to make sure to have only happy thoughts around the children.”

Lee said, “Good idea.”

Chang inquired, “I concur. And what about aging?”

River answered, “Due to it taking the normal nine months to gestate, I believe they will continue to age at a normal rate. And that their longevity will not kick in until they reach full adulthood. But, we will have Simon check that, later. When he comes to do a checkup on them.”

Chang replied, “That is a good idea.”

Lee commented, “Still, having a slower childhood is not that bad.”

River shrugged, as she conceded, “You may have a point there.”

Lee looked down at Wash, and she noticed her child had gone to sleep. She looked over at River, as she asked, “Has Book gone to sleep?”

River looked over at Lee, as she calmly said, “Yes. I take it Wash is asleep, as well?”

Lee suggested, “Yea. We will put them in their cribs, in a minute.”

River replied, “Agreed.” A thought then occurred to River, as she teased, “You know Lee. I haven't seen you sneeze either since you gave birth.”

Lee realized what River was hinting at. She shrugged, as she replied, “Well, it is a virus. So, it is possible. And I didn't cold, during, or after the pregnancy. And it clear no one else has started changing, outside of this room. So, even if I change, neither I, nor our children are contagious.”

Chang understood what they were talking about, as he thought, 'Oh, that is a relief. And since that is the case. This is going to be good.'

Lee said, “Give me a couple of minutes. I don't know how to sneeze on command.”

River responded, “Take the time you need.”

Lee responded, “Okay. But, we will take care of the children first.”

Lee got up, from her chair, and she walked over to one of the cribs, by wall, next to the couch Chang was on, to Chang's right side.

Lee laid her sleeping baby down in one of the cribs.

Lee then looked over at Chang and River. Both of whom were looking back at her.

Lee walked away from the cribs, to the middle of the room, where Chang and River could see her.

Lee came to a stop, and she turned to face her two loved. She undid her robe. As she came to a stop, she let her robe drop to the floor. She then removed her slippers with her feet. Next, she undid and removed both her bra and panties. She let both items drop down onto the floor, on top of her robe.

Lee finally worked up a quiet sneeze, and she instantly turned into a man. She also noticed that the magic ring on her right forth finger expanded with the finger it was on. Though, it was still firmly in place.

Lee looked into a nearby mirror, to see that his male form was as youthful, healthy, physically fit, as his female form.

Lee thought, with mild amusement, 'I look like I retain my youth and health in the change. That is likely because this is the male equivalent of my female form. I am not returning to my much old, and sicker, male form. And this also means, goodbye to monthly periods. And hello extreme longevity. And the fun we are about to have.'

Nearby, Lee noticed River giggle a little. Lee turned to River, and he saw River looking back at him.

River commented. “Well, I guess this makes things more interesting for us.”

Chang stated, “I agree. And while Lee can control her change. The children cannot. Tomorrow, I will change back into a woman, and I will then have to explain, something, to our personal servants about our children.”

River said, in a supportive manner, “I am sure we will come up with something.”

Lee suggested, in his male voice, “If not. Gold will go a long way in gaining ones cooperation, and discretion.”

Chang agreed, “Very true. Especially, when it deals with people that you entrust with the welfare of those you care for. It is better to bribe them, than threaten them.”

River commented, “I agree.”

A few seconds later, Lee was able to work up a second soft sneeze, and he instantly turned back into a woman.

Lee said, in her female voice, “Though, I still plan on living as a woman.”

River replied, “I am okay with that.”

Chang said, “I am not one to judge on such matters.”

Lee politely requested, “Also, let us keep this between us. I do not want the Revy, Rock, and the others to find out I know have this ability. Such information will likely upset them.”

River said, “Sure. No problem.”

Chang pointed out, “I will keep my mouth shut. But, when we return back to the casino, I believe you will not be able to keep this secret from Annie, and Arcee.”

Lee responded, “I agree. When we get back, I will talk to them in private. They like me, and they know how to keep a secret. So, that will not be a problem. But... Although, I still plan to live as a woman...”

Lee then made herself softly sneeze, and she change into a man.

Lee continued, in his male voice, “That doesn't me we cannot have fun with my male form.”

Chang softly congratulated, in a normal tone of voice, “That is the spirit.”

River quietly got up from her chair, and she walked over by Lee, and the cribs. She then put her baby in the crib, next by crib that contained Book's twin.

As this happened, Chang stood up, and walked around the coffee table, to look at River and Lee.

River looked at Chang, and then Lee. River said, “It doesn't take a telepath to guess what you to are thinking. And I am okay with being the woman in a human sandwich. Lee seemed to enjoy it, so I think I might like it, as well.”

Chang stated, “Glad to hear it.”

Lee pointed out, “Still, we will have to be quiet, so as to not disturb the children.”

River said, “That will not be a problem.”

Chang grinned mischievously, as he said, “Hey Lee. How about you take the front, and I will take back.”

Lee replied, “Thanks Chang.”

All three lovers then headed for their bed, for a night of quiet passion.

Later that night, River tricked Chang into sneezing and changing into a girl, with River changing into a male, and informing Chang that it was now, Chang's turn to be the woman in a human sandwich.

(_)

A month later, after bringing Simon to Chang's kingdom reality, to confirm the children were doing fine, the three lovers then decided to take a break from raising their children, and they headed back to their casino apartment, in Lee's reality. With population of either reality only thinking that the three lovers were gone for only a few minutes.

Though, River, Lee, and Chang, had a plan in place, which made sure their children would be fine, if something were to happen to them. But, it was a plan that was unnecessary, and only in place to ease all three of their minds.

And while there were a few questions about Lee no longer being pregnant. As soon as everyone was assured that the children were safe and healthy, those whom questioned Lee relaxed and went back to work.

Though, Zoe already knew the answer, and she kept her mouth such.

Also, Lee privately talked to Annie and Arcee, about her gender bending abilities. Since the to of the would likely discover this secret on their own. Lee just told them, and they agree to keep quite on the matter. Though, for their silence, Lee did have to change into a male, in front of them, to see what Lee's male form now looked like. But, that was a small problem. And Lee did so, in the private location, away from prying eyes.

(_)

A week later, after Lee, Chang, and River returned to Lee's home reality, it was the middle of a sunny day.

At the sea side harbor, of Plata Podrido, located in the middle of the shore, along the gulf of Mexico, Police Chief Pedro Del Soto was on stakeout, with a few of his officers in the second story of an office building. He was using binoculars, as he looked out through the tinted windows, towards the harbor, at the cargo ship.

At the same time, from behind other nearby tinted windows, a few of his officers were using both video cameras digital records, photography cameras using real film, with telescopic lens, to take pictures of those getting off the cargo ship.

The cargo ship itself had a teal colored out hull above the water line, with it being red colored below the water like. The pilot station, and above deck crew areas, were painted white. There was not a sign of rust on any part of the ship.

Pedro read the name off on the side, toward the front of the ship. The letters of the name were in large white letters, against the teal colored hull, on the side. The two word name was russian. But, Pedro know the translation, as he thought, 'The Maria Zeleska... And from the look of it, they have given the old girl a fresh paint job, with the same colors...'

'And given, after the fall of Roanapur, the Maria Zeleska is Hotel Moscow's main headquarters, I have a feeling that Hotel Moscow is coming here to stay. And they are coming with their full force.'

'This bodes ill for myself, my boys, and others in this city. Though, Balalaika is known to be discrete in a number of ways. I can still handle the situation. Much like Chang, Balalaika values those that respect her, and whom are polite. Unlike Chang, she does not tolerate foolishness, nor violence in a manner that is moronic, or a threat to her, or her organization.'

'As long as I am polite, show no fear, with a passive form of strength, she should not try anything to violent towards me, or my boys... At least for a while.'

'I am glad that when they teleported that ship into the harbor, the harbor master did notice something, and he called me.'

'I know the ship was teleported into the harbor, because the surrounding waters are not deep enough for ship like that to sail in. But, I would bet money that if they are attacked, they can just teleport the ship, at a moments notice, to somewhere else in the multiverse. Or, somewhere else, or when, on this very planet.'

'Anyway, after the harbor master described the ship, I realized whose ship it belonged to, and I told him to keep his month shut, and leave them alone. That I would handle the situation. And so, I quietly brought a few of my boys here, around some back alleys, to a building I had renovated for stakeouts of smugglers coming into the harbor.'

'Hotel Moscow, and Chang's organization are too new here to know about all the secret hideouts that I have around town. And I will use that to my advantage, for as long as possible. Information is power, and I still have the edge over them, in that area of this deadly game.'

'For example, I know about Rowan's new whorehouse, which is clearly being supplied by Chang. I must say that is an inventive use of those magic powders. Given that it does bring money into the island, and that is consensual by all parties, I will let that business stay open. And Rowan can stay on the island, as long as she behaves. Also, Chang has enough sense to have that whorehouse be located in another part of town, away from his casino, the Devil's Hotel, my police station, and away from the beach, near the middle of the city.

'And the whorehouse does not look like much on the outside. The whorehouse just looks like a large, six story office building. And we do have a few of those in Plata Podrido. But, not many.'

'Still, I know that Balalaika always does like to cover all her bases. I wouldn't be surprised if she intentionally arranged for Chang to come here first, to let someone else test the waters, to see if it was safe for her to move her operations here.'

'Speaking of which. I am sure that Chang and Balalaika are now working together. But, who is in charge of whom? Or, is this a partnership?”

'Even Lee said she doesn't know. From the meeting we had a few days ago, she told me she didn't know, because she didn't ask. And I don't blame her for keeping her nose out of Chang's more questionable business interests. She is finally in a good position in her life, and asking such questions could wreck that. Besides. I am the detective, it is my job to figure it out. And in time, I will.'

'And while Lee did not give me the details, I think it was wise of her and River to raise their children in another reality. The their home at the casino is too dangerous to raise a child, let alone two children, around a casino, and mafia types.'

'Though, from what I here, Spike is doing a good job of that with her daughter, Julia. I will have to make a note for my boys to keep an eye on Julia. Because, I do not want trouble from Chang, nor Spike, over her welfare. And if something did happen, Spike is enough of a maverick to come after me on her own. Even without Chang's permission. And I have not doubt that she probably can take my boys and I in a fight. Especially, if she catches us off guard.'

Pedro then moved the view his binoculars over to the staircase that connected the ship to the dock, as he watched people disembarking into black painted, sports utility vehicles, which were also being raised out off of the cargo ship, and placed on the concrete dock that ship was moored too, by cranes attached to the deck of the cargo ship.

Pedro noticed that there were no license plates on the vehicles. Still, Pedro was more focused on the women coming off the ship.

Pedro grimly thought, “So far, all young women, in their mid-twenties... This just confirms my worst fears, from when Melvin was kidnapped. And Lee was right. They have also undergone the vat process, and likely have the super-soldier serum coursing in their veins. And given their training, they are now super-soldiers in every possible way.'

'Also, I would likely bet money those SUVs are not standard. They are likely armored metal, with bulletproof windows. I would not be surprised if the roof, in back, did not open up to allow someone inside to use weapons from the roof vehicle.'

'Though, I am not going to just stand here and take it. And while I may not be able fight them in an open battle, there are more subtle tactics that I know how to imply that Hotel Moscow will likely not expect a cop from a small town to do. Tactics that I have seen them use... They will underestimate me, and my boys. And I will use that mistake, on their part, against them.'

'To that end, I will at least be able to have pictures of all of them. Just as they did the same thing to the Washimine Group and Kousa Council, in the Tokyo arc. Also, I am already working on getting ham radios, and encryption breaking equipment, so I can try to tap into their radio systems. As I expect them to try tap my phones, station, home, and computer systems.'

'It is going to come down to spy versus spy tactics, and I am not going to make it easy for them.'

'Also, I will be religious in my backups of my information. Even if they destroy my police station, and home, they will not destroy all the copies the information I have one them. I know Hotel Moscow understands that part of information warfare it to make sure to destroy the information, and recordings, the enemy has. But, I will be one step head of them on this matter.'

'I will even have some copies, with regular updates, in the hands of those I trust, that are off the island. With those copies being used in the event of both me disappearing, and the station being destroyed. I might try to skip town again, and I want to make sure that trigger is not accidentally pulled if I do run. That would only upset them further. So, it must be both my disappearance, and the police station being destroyed, including the copies of my information I store there, being destroyed, before that trigger is pulled.'

'I will also be on the look out for unmarked vehicles. And not just they ones I am seeing here. Hotel Moscow already use some vans before. So, they do very the types of vehicles they travel in. And I will make sure to have my boys, and I, keep an eye out, near the police station, to see if some of the Hotel Moscow members do a stake out, to build profiles and records of me and my boys.'

'If that is the case. I will politely ask them to leave. And when the police chief says something like that. They will not they are caught. And that leaving is their only option besides arrest. And by having them leave, instead of arresting them, I decrease the chance of having to face Balalaika’s wrath.'

'As such, I must stay one step ahead of everyone, if I am to come out on top...'

Pedro them saw a blond woman in a red dress and olive colored greatcoat, along with a woman with short brown hair, in casual clothing, consisting of an open jacket, shirt, pants, and boots, disembark down the stairs, to the dock below.

Each of the two women were carrying a baby, wrapped in their arms. There were other members of Hotel Moscow by them, as they made their way down the steps, to make sure there were no problems.

Pedro thought, 'That has to be Balalaika and B. Balalaika almost always wears that same red dress and olive colored greatcoat in public. Also, B is almost always at Balalaika’s side. And Lee did mention that Balalaika and B had been pregnant. And that Balalaika had a son, and B a daughter. With both children being healthy. Lee also told me that Balalaika's son is named, Dmitri. And B's daughter is named, Alexandra. Both of which are fitting names, given who their parents are.'

'This situation works very well for me, because parenthood means they will be less likely to do something drastic. As long as I do not give them an excuse to do so... Of course, threatening their children is the quickest way to pissed off the parents of said children.'

After Pedro watched both Balalaika and B made it to the concrete dock below, he saw them quickly walked to one of the black SUV vehicles, and get into the back of it, as two other Hotel Moscow members go into the front of the vehicle. The one that was riding on the front passenger side was carrying an AK seventy-four automatic rifle.

At the same time, other Hotel Moscow members got into to other black SUVs. The three SUVS then pulled out of the docks, and started driving in a convoy, with the SUV that Balalaika, B, and their children were in, being in the middle.

Though, Pedro did see a number of Hotel Moscow members on the deck of the ship, and on the nearby dock. Most of them were armed with AK seventy-four automatic rifles, while having pistols holstered on the right side of their hips.

Pedro thought, 'They are likely heading for Chang's casino, to meet with Chang. That is the direction of the casino, and it would logical place Balalaika and B would go right after disembarking... Still, there is something I need to check with the boys...'

Pedro looked up from his binoculars, and over to his police officers, as he asked, in spanish, “Did you get clear pictures, and video, of those two women carrying those young children?'

One of the men with the photography camera looked up at Pedro, as he answered, in spanish, “Yes.” He then went back to taking photographs.

A second later, one of the officers with a video camera looked up at Pedro, as he said, in spanish, “Yes.” He then went back to taking video.

Pedro stated, “Good. I want you to pay special care to keep pictures of those two faces. Also, I noticed those black SUV do not have license plates. Order the boys to leave the those vehicles alone. I likely already know where they are heading. So, there is no point in stopping them. And it is best we leave them along, for right now.'

Pedro mentally reflected, “While we collect information on them.'

Pedro then noticed one of his men pull out their radio and relay his orders.

Pedro the pulled up his binoculars, as he turned his attention back their the tinted window by him, and towards the Maria Zeleska, and the Hotel Moscow members around it.

Pedro continued to look through his binoculars, as he thought, 'Given how thorough Balalaika and Hotel Moscow is, they will likely have license plates for their vehicles by the end of the week. Though, I will have to continued to keep reminding my boys not to do anything stupid towards Hotel Moscow. Still, that won't be a problem. My boys know how to follow orders. And how not to upset the wrong people...'

'And so, I am still in this game. And if I play my cards right, I can still win. It is just that the stakes have become higher than I would have thought possible. But then, for a person with my job, that is life.'

Pedro then continued to watch the members of Hotel Moscow, as he and his police officers took photos, and videos, of their prey.

(_)

A few hours later, it was noon.

At the Devil Hotel Bar and Restaurant, Revy, along with her family and friends were having lunch at their usual tables in the room.

And except for the waitresses and Melanie, the bartender, they were the only ones in the restaurant, at the time.

Given the reputation that Revy, Rock, and their group had develop, the other customers deciding it might be best to either get something to eat elsewhere, or to wait an hour, to see how things develop, and if they leave, or if they are full enough not to want to cause any trouble. Like they were after dinner.

In one table, near the stage sat Revy, Rock, Dutch, Benny, Janet, and Molly. At a nearby table sat Rebecca, Yukio, Sarah, Kristina, Nodoka, and Mikoto. Kristina and Nodoka sat beside each other.

At a table a few feet away sat Ranma, Akira, Yurika, Natsuru, Yolanda, and Eda. And at the table, near the other three, sat Lotton, Sawyer, Shenhua, Violin Aeryn, along with Violin and Aeryn's two month old daughter, Gilina. Their baby was currently peacefully asleep in a carrycot, set in an armless chair, between Violin and Aeryn.

Also, Lotton, Shenhua, and Shenhua were wearing loose clothing, due to each of them being five and a half months pregnant. Still, save for their round bellies, all three of them maintained their figure.

The group had already given their lunch orders ten minutes ago. With their drinks already been served to them, and they were waiting for their meals to come.

Just then, Melanie, and three waitresses came out of the kitchen. Each of them held a tray with a few plates, full of food. in their hands.

As Melanie heading for Revy and Rock's table, each of the three waitress headed for on of the three other occupied table.

As Melanie finished serving the plates for Janet, and Benny, Rock looked up at her, as she asked, “So, how are you doing today, Melanie?”

Melanie held the empty tray in her left hand, to her side, as she looked over at Rock. She answered, “I am doing fine.”

Meanwhile, the three waitresses had already served their plates, and they left for the kitchen, to retrieve the rest of the group's orders.

Janet inquired, “Did you hear about Balalaika and Hotel Moscow setting up shop in town?”

Melanie said, “Yes. I heard about it a week ago.” She mentally added, 'From some of my friends that are still with Hotel Moscow. It is nice being able to get back in touch with them, years later. After everything that has happened. And we are on friendly terms. Which is good.'

Dutch questioned, “So, are you planning on joining them?”

Melanie stated, “No. I am happy with my life. And as long as they leave my girlfriend and I alone. I am fine with the situation.”

Benny asked, “Speaking of your girlfriend. How are you settling in with Bao, at her home?”

Melanie grinned, as she answered, “Actually. We are doing great. We are getting along well.” She thought, 'And given you guys decided to move back into the hotel, I am glad I moved out of here. Still you guys are great tippers. And it seems the other customers are okay with working around you. Though, as long as you do not cause trouble here, nor at Bao's bar. I am okay with the situation.'

Benny said, “Well, good luck.”

Melanie responded, “Thanks. Now, let me get back to the kitchen to get the rest of you order.”

Revy casually said, “Go ahead. I'm starving.”

Melanie replied, in a happy tone of voice, “Sure thing.” She then turned around, and headed back into the kitchen.

At a nearby table, Violin turned to her wife, as she asked, “I find it interesting Balalaika and Hotel Moscow setting up shop in town?”

Aeryn looked over this month old daughter, as she commented, “I am more interesting that Balalaika and B finally had their children.”

Violin looked at their daughter, as she playfully asked, “Thinking of having a playdate with Gilina?”

Aeryn mused, “Hmm... Perhaps... I am just surprised you didn't complain that much during the birth of our daughter.”

Violin stated, in a casual tone of voice, “It was painful, but it was not as bad as you made it out to be... Honestly, given everything surrounding the birth of Little D, I don't think you body was ready yet to give birth, when you went into labor. I mean you had only been pregnant for a very short among of time. And you went from no baby to near full term baby, in a matter of seconds. That would be a shock to anyone's body.”

Aeryn conceded, “Perhaps you are correct.”

Across the table, Shenhua overheard them, as she complained, “I cannot wait until I give birth.”

Sawyer agreed, “Me too.”

Lotton commented, “Count me in as well. Feeling the baby with in yourself is interesting. But, after the baby kicked you bladder for a fifth time, it gets old.”

Aeryn and Violin looked over at them. Violin just shrugged, as she said, “Yea. I can see where you are coming from.”

Sawyer stated, “Well, with you giving birth, Violin. As well as, Balalaika and B. Along with us hearing that Lee gave birth to her twins, elsewhere in the multiverse. We are the only ones left in this group, that are pregnant... For now...”

Lotton said, “Yea. River, Lee, and Chang pulled a fast one on us.” She then looked over at Revy, and the others sitting at the table Revy was at. She requested, “Revy, you made such a big to do about going to see Lee's birth. But, since you got back, you and Rock haven't told us what happened.”

Revy, and the others at her table, looked over at Lotton, as Revy stated, in a matter of fact tone of voice, “Not much to say. We missed it, due to a bandit raid. And Lee was in no mood to talk about the... Blessed event, afterward.” She mentally added, 'And the fact I think she was finally pushed over the edge worries even me.'

Rock commented, “I am sure we will get the story, sometime.” She thought, 'And I am not telling it. Because, I don't want to risk upsetting Chang, River, and a now slightly unhinged Lee.'

Dutch mentioned, “Well, alcohol has a way of loosening lips.”

Those at the table look among each other, as Janet suggested, “True. We will just invite them back to one of our parties, and get them to tell us them.”

Benny complimented, “Good idea.”

Meanwhile, at the table Lotton was sitting at, those at her table, were looking among each other, as Sawyer said, “I am surprised that you decided to use time dilation, to go back to Moya, in you home reality. And you then came back with a your two month old daughter. Whom I admit is cute.”

Violin and Aeryn smiled at Sawyer, as Violin suggested, “Thank you. And how about you guys do that yourselves?”

The adults at their table were quite for a few seconds. Sawyer then said, “That is not a bad idea.”

Shenhua replied, “I agree.”

Lotton suggested, “No time like the present. We could do this after lunch. Head to our rooms, and make the jump there.”

Shenhua mused, “That sounds like a good plan.”

Sawyer commented, “For everyone here, we would only be gone for ten minutes. Half of that time would be getting up to our room and back down. For us it would be around five and a half months. To make sure our children are fine, before we taken them with us, to come back here. And our children are two months old, like Gilina.”

Lotton said, “I like that plan.”

Shenhua looked at Lotton and Sawyer, as she stated, “So do I. And we will head back to our yacht, in our home reality, after lunch.” She saw Lotton and Sawyer nod once in agreement.

Aeryn said, in a joking manner, “Good luck. You're going to need it.”

Lotton teased, in a halfhearted manner, “Aeryn doing the Star Wars movie quotes. We are in trouble.”

Those at their table lightly laughed for a few seconds, at Lotton's comment.

Nearby, at Revy table, Molly turned towards the table at Eda and Yolanda were at, as she asked the two women, as she commented, “You know, Eda, Yolanda. While I know you two are just friends, I wonder if you two might someday find someone and have some children of your own.”

Yolanda and Eda looked over at Molly, as Yolanda commented, in a calm tone of voice, “I long since realized that I am not the motherly type.”

Yolanda then noticed that beside Molly, Rock was given her a stern look.

Yolanda continued, “But, I learned to fake it very well. Though, I might change my mind someday.”

Eda plainly said, “I am having too much fun, right now, to be tied down with a kid.”

Revy commented, “Come on, Eda. If I can be a mother and raise well adjusted, sane children. So, can you.”

Eda replied, in a calm manner, “I will take that as a compliment.”

Revy giggled a little from Eda's response.

A few seconds later, Melanie and the waitresses with her, came out of the kitchens, and delivered the rest of the group's food.

(_)

About an hour later, after everyone had all finished their lunch, Shenhua, Lotton and Sawyer excused themselves.

The others in their group wished them luck.

Lotton, Shenhua, and Sawyer then left a nice tip of money on the table. Next, they got up, went over the cash register to pay for their meal. With Melanie being the one to cash them out. Once they were done, they left the restaurant, for the large suite they shared together.

Ten minutes later, Revy, Rock, and the others watched as Sawyer, Shenhua and Lotton walk back into the room.

They saw the three lovers wearing their usual clothing, with their stomachs back to being flat as boards. And each of them carrying a carrycot, with one of their three, healthy, two month old children.

When the reached the others in the group, the three women allowed the others to look at the their children.

As this happened, Sawyer informed them that she and Shenhua each had a daughter. While Lotton had a son. And she told them that all three of their children were healthy. And Sawyer also told them the names of their children.

Sawyer's daughter was named, Ivy. Shenhua's daughter was named, Wenqian. And Lotton's son was named, Thomas.

The group of women then stayed in the restaurant for another hour and half, before they left their tips, paid for their meals, and left the restaurant, to go about their usual daily routines.

Soon after, other customers of the hotel started entering the restaurant, to have their own lunches.

(_)

A week later, Lee, River, and Chang were in the living room. It was evening, right after dinner.

At the moment, Chang was male, with River and Lee being female.

Lee and River sat on the couch, as they watched TV. Lee sat on the left end of the couch, with River sitting on the right in of the couch.

There was a coffee table in front of them.

To River's right sat Chang, in a chair, with was position at a diagonal angle that allowed him to look at the TV, or those on the couch. Though, currently, he was watching TV as well. And he had the TV remote.

Lee was becoming bored with the english comedy rerun they were watching on TV, so she decided to bring up a subject that she was sure was on all three of their mind.

Lee looked over at River, as she casually asked, “So, we are heading back in two weeks?”

River turned to Lee, as she replied, in a relaxed tone of voice, “That is the plan.”

Lee said, “I look forward to see our children again.”

River agreed, “So, do I. But, having a break is nice. And to them, we will only be gone for a few minutes.”

Lee stated, “Yes. They will not miss us. And this is a wonderful use of time dilation mechanics.”

River said, “Yes. It is. And I am also happy the servants did not make to much of a fuss about Wash and Book's gender bending abilities.”

Lee replied, “You and me both. A little gold goes a long way to insuring loyalty, without asking to many questions. And in having people remain quiet.”

River said, “I agree. And telepathy helps also, to check that their loyalty is genuine.”

Lee agreed, “True.”

Chang had been paying attention to their conversation. He thought, 'Now, would be a perfect time to bring up the subject.'

Chang used his remote to turn off the TV. He then set his remote down, on a nearby table, to his left, as he turned to the two women. He said, “There is something important we need to talk to you about, Lee.”

Lee and River turned then attention towards Chang, as Lee asked, “What is it, Chang?”

Chang stated, “River and I have been talking about something between us for a while. Actually, we have been discussing this, on an off, for several years.” And given the circumstances, we would like to include you in our plan.”

Lee questioned, “What plan?”

Chang coyly inquired, “You know how I was interesting in breeding badasses?”

Lee calmly answered, “Yes. I wrote it. And it both go us in a whole lot of trouble.”

Chang stated, “True. But, as I told you before. I never stopped thinking about it. And it seems that River here has an interest in our idea, as well.”

River admitted, “Yes. I do.”

Lee responded, “As you pointed out. Considering are the reasons you told me, in your plan to get me pregnant, I am not surprised. So, how do I factor into your plan that you want to tell me?”

Chang calmly said, “I was getting to that. I have the super-soldier serum in me. Which we know that abilities can be inherited. You are a precognitive. And River is a telepath, and a genius. While we are quite intelligent ours. The plan is, among the three of us, we create an entire generators of badasses, with combinations of our three sets of abilities.”

“Much like Balalaika and B did. In their case, they use magical powder to temporarily change into men, and they went into their near future, to went they changed back into women, to impregnate each other.”

“We could do the same. We will alternate who will impregnate whom. But, we will not impregnate ourselves. And with my feudal kingdom, abusing the hell out of time dilation. Like we are already planning to do. We can do it without attracting unwanted attention.”

Lee looked over at River, then back to Chang. She responded, “Okay. You two have clearly thought things through.”

River stated, “The reason we waiting was we wanted to see how you handled being pregnant, the birth, and being around babies. And I do love our children, and I would like to have more. And increase the size of our family.”

Lee said, “I love our children and family, as well. And I would not be opposed to having more.”

Chang commented, “And it seems as long as we have help, we can handle dealing with our children as babies. So, this afternoon, River and I talked in private. And we decided to take the plunge.”

Lee inquired, “Are you planning to keep the same schedule, we set for the children we already have?”

River answered, “Yes. One month here. One year there. We get pregnant, and use the time after the births to recover, while raising all the children.”

Lee questioned, “Can we afford this?”

River stated, “Yes. We can afford it. We can expand the castle, as needed, without affecting the village below it. Also, if we need to hire more staff, I can read their minds and find out which ones we can trust, and hire.”

Lee responded, “Okay... That is good. So, I take it you want to keep this a secret from those here?”

Chang said, in a slightly strong tone of voice, “Absolutely... I don't believe they would understand.”

River stated, “I agree. They would not understand.”

Lee pointed out, “I can see how that could be the case. Still, Revy and Rock know where we live there. They might decide to pop up and say hi. We will be pregnant, have have lots of children around. This is not something that we can keep secret from them. If they show up. Plus, we are going to need Simon to check on us, to make sure everyone is healthy.”

River stated, “I can guarantee Simon's silence. As for the other two. They know better than to cross us.”

Chang calmly asked, “River is correct. So, are you in?”

Lee shrugged, as she answered, “Sure. That is why I wrote the concept in the first place, in my stories. I was interested in it. And I am not a hypocrite on the matter. Still, how many children are you planning for each of us to have?”

River pointed out, “Well, we are going to do this. We will do it together. And if you two can handle it, we can get pregnant together, perhaps... Ten times. And counting the twins Lee already had, and not counting any other twins, we should have thirty-two children in all.”

Lee said, “While the birth was painful, and the pregnancy was unconformable, at some points. All in all, I enjoyed my pregnancy. And I enjoy raising our children.”

Chang stated, “Since it was my idea. I think I can be able handle this, as well.”

Lee said, “Still, River and I, baring our stomachs, will have to be careful to maintain our figures. With your super-soldier serum, that will not be a problem with you Chang.”

Chang commented, “I think if we are careful, we will be fine. We will even help keep each other fit. Plus, that diet and exercising that River and Simon showed you allowed you to keep you figure.”

Lee replied, “Yes.”

Chang said, “The three of us will talk to Simon. We will get the information on exercise and proper diet. Then, we will convince him to both help us in our long term plans, and keep our secrets from the others. Especially, after the amount of gold we are going to pay him. Along with this, we will do regular check ups. And we have the reality devices in case a birth starts to go badly.”

River commented, “Those are all good points.”

Lee inquired, “I agree. Still, why are we talking about this now. Instead of when we get to your kingdom?”

River said, “Because we have to stay we stay in our female form, constantly, for around two weeks to ovulate. Also, we wanted to give you a few weeks to think about it, before we all changed back to women for the most part, back at our kingdom.”

Lee responded, “Okay. I can see how you do not want to be so abrupt about this.”

River stated, “Exactly. While Chang and I are ready. We want to take our time. So, we can start this went you are ready.”

Lee said, “I understand that. And I am good with going forward, right now.”

River happily replied, “Good.”

Lee inquired, “So, I am guessing we change male, go forward in time a two weeks, I guess to your kingdom, just after we arrived there? And we have sex with the future counterparts of each other. Then, come back here, change female and stay female, until we before those women in two weeks in the future?”

Chang cracked a grin, as he said, “I love it when someone is on the uptake of a plan.”

Lee inquired,, “Thanks. But, what if one of us sneezes. Won't that create a paradox?”

River answered, “No. That person will just have to take a quick vacation, to another time period, and possible reality. With them coming back when they in sync with the other two's monthly reproductive cycle. That should prevent a paradox.”

Lee politely requested, “No bad. I like that idea. So, let's review the plan one more time.”

River stated, “Okay. Every time we take a break. One year there. When we get come back here, we spend a month here. and while we are here, we go into our future, when we are in heat, get each other pregnant, then come back to the past. Rinse and repeat.”

Lee jokingly said, “That works for me. And there are so many jokes I could make from your comment. But, all of them are tacky.”

River and Chang giggled a little.

River commented, “Still, we are not sure... How should I put this?... Who is going to screw whom?”

Lee stated, “I think I know the order we should go in.”

Chang said, “I am listening.”

River requested, “Go ahead.”

Lee said, “River, since you already screwed me, and gave me two children, I should return the favor. You impregnate Chang, and Chang impregnates me. Then, we swap again. That is the only way I see it working, since I really don't want one of us to double up, nor have a case of incest. Both of which could cause a lot problems. Especially, since we are going to do this multiple times.”

River said, “I agree... How about you, Chang?”

Chang stated, “Given you did impregnate Lee already, she does have a point. And I am okay with having your children.”

River responded, “Good. So, shall we head over there?”

Chang replied, “Sure.”

Lee stated, “I have nothing better to do.”

The three of them stood up from their seats.

River pointed out, “Still, let Lee and I change of our clothing, to some male clothing. And then our genders. I will also get a reality device.”

Chang replied, “Good idea.”

As they stated walking towards their bedroom, River asked, “I wonder what we will find our future selves doing?”

Chang commented, “Knowing us. Probably something very complex, and twisted, but pleasurable.”

Lee said, “I doubt it.”

Chang asked, “Why is that?”

Lee stated, “While all three of us love foreplay. This is not a case of foreplay. We just want to get the deed done, and move on. As such, it will be simple. Actually, it might just be a case of our future selves being over for us.”

Chang conceded, “As much as I dislike being in submissive positions. I can see your point. That would be a good way to just get it over with, and then move on.”

River responded, “I agree.”

Lee asked, “So, when and where are you going to take us?”

River answered, “And as such, I will take us to a point in the evening, right after dinner, a day after we arrive. We will arrive in our bedroom, in the castle.”

The three lovers soon made it to their bedroom.

A few minutes later, Lee and River had changed both their clothing, to male clothing. Including, shirts and pants. And they changed their gender to male, with their clothing then comfortable fitting them.

After which, River retrieved one of their reality devices. The three lovers group together, as River used his reality device.

A split second later, the three men were inside the bedroom of their castle, in the feudal era reality.

They saw that the only lights in the room were electric lamp lights by the bed, on the nightstands. With the lights being set to dim. Also, they noticed the doors were closed.

In front of them, they saw their three female, future counterpart, standing side by side with each other, as all three women looked back at them.

Future River in the center. Future Chang to her right. And Future Lee to her left.

All three of the women wore fine silk robes, and black slippers.

To break the ice, in the conversation, Future Lee was the first to speak, as she joked, “Just so you know. The only thing we are wearing are these robes, and slippers.”

Everyone chuckled a little at her comment.

Past Lee then asked, “So, where are the children?”

Future River answered, “The kids are with the handmaidens, on duty, in a nearby room. They have been ordered not to be disturbed us, unless it is an emergency, over the children, or the castle is being attacked.”

Past Chang complimented, “Good idea.”

Future Chang replied, “Thank you.”

Past River pocketed his reality device, as he inquired, “So, are we ready to do this?”

Future River replied, “Yes. All of us are in heat. We checked.”

Past River said, “Good. And I take it you are all wet.”

Future River answered, “Of course. How about you? You are three ready?”

Past River replied, “All three of us are working on it, as we speak.”

Past Chang asked, “So, did you decide how you want to do this?”

Future Chang answered, “Well, it wasn't so much as deciding, as we are just doing the same thing we did, when we are in your place. And we did, and are, keeping it simple.”

Past Lee smirked, as she quietly said, “Told you.”

Future River said, explained, “We go to the bed. We hike up our robes, and bed down on top of the blanket. With each of you coming up behind us, in the pairings we all decided on.”

Past Chang commented, “That is simple enough. I hope we do a good job. I prefer both parties enjoy these activities.”

Future Chang cracked a grin, as she stated, “Not to worry. It was fun for everyone, when I was in your position.”

Past Chang replied, “Good.”

Past River said, “Let's do this.”

Future River agreed, “Yes. Let's.”

The three women then walked over to the bed. Future River stopped by the foot of the bed. Future Lee walked up to the middle of the side of the bed, to Future River's left. And Future Chang walked up to the middle of the side of the bed, to Future River's right.

All three women women pulled up their robes over their waists, as the bend down, to lay their stomachs on the bed, as the expose their naked butts to the air.

The three men then walked over behind the women. Past Lee walked up behind Future River. Past Chang walked up behind Future Lee. And Past River walked up behind Future Chang.

The men then undid, and dropped their pants, and underwear, to their ankles.

All three women looked laid with their heads turned to the side, as all three men looked at each others.

Past River asked, “Everyone hard, or wet?”

The other five adults answered, almost in unison, “Yes.”

Past River inquired, “Everyone ready?”

The other five adults responded, almost in unison, “Yes.”

Past River said, “Okay, lean in, and have a good time.

The three men then leaned in, as they slowly entered their lovers. A couple of seconds later, the men started to slowly push and pull, in and out, in rhythmic motions, with all parties involved enjoying the sensations they were feeling.

Twelve minutes later, all six adults had climaxed, and it was over.

The men pulled up their pants and underwear. They then zipped and buttoned their pants. After which, the men back way from the women.

The women leaned up, and allowed their robes to fall back down to their ankles, as each of them turned to the man that had just impregnated them.

Future Chang commented, “Actually, that was pretty good, both times.”

Past River replied, “I am glad you liked it.”

Future River commented, “Strangely, we all climaxed in the same order as last time, for us. When we were the men.”

Past Lee said, “Well, at least we all enjoyed it.”

Future Lee looked over at Past Lee, as she teased commented, “We both know you are looking forward to my point of view.”

Past Lee looked over at Future Lee, as he casually admitted, “Absolutely.”

Future Lee said, “Well, you will be here in two weeks.”

Past Lee responded, “I looked forward to it.” A thought then accorded to Past Lee, as he turned to Past Chang. He asked, “By the way, Chang... My Chang... How do you intent to explain to the others at the casino, you decision to start being a girl all the time, starting when we get back?”

Past Chang looked at Past Lee, as he answered, “I will just say I decided to do something different, to break the monotony.”

Future Chang looked over at Past Chang, as she commented, “And that excuse worked.”

Past Chang looked over at Future Chang, as he replied, “Good.”

Past River said, “Well, we better head out of here, before we cause a paradox.”

Future River turned to Past River, as she commented, “Yes. The sooner you leave, the sooner you get here... Isn't time travel fun?...”

Past River looked over at Future River, as he replied, “Absolutely.” He then pulled out his reality device, from a pocket, as he walked to the middle of the room.

Past Lee and Past Chang saw what was happening. They walked up to stand beside Past River.

The three women then watched as Past River used his reality device to instantly teleport the three men away, and back into their past, in another reality.

A second after the three men disappeared, the three women then looked at each other, as Future Chang commented, “You know, it is eerie, how that played out. It is exactly what happened to us, when we were the men. Word for word.”

Future Lee shrugged, as she said, “Who cares? It was fun for everyone. A double dip, as it were... Pun intended.”

Future Chang let out a laugh. She then said, “You're right. Well, let's head to the bathroom, clean up a bit.”

Future River stated, “I agree.”

Future Lee replied, “Yes. It would be best to get cleaned up. Then, we can check on the children.”

Future Chang commented, “Good idea. But, first I think we need to take a minute for an alcoholic toast. Before we are truly pregnant. I will break out one of the bottles of Romulan Ale I bought here, that is in our private kitchen. And we will to toast are future plans, and our children. Both present and future.”

Future River said, “I can go for that.”

Future Lee replied, “So can I.”

Future Chang stated, “Then, let's hurry up, and get clean. Then, we can have that toast.”

The three women then walked together, towards their private bathroom, as they thought about their impending motherhood, and the joys and struggles their pregnancies, and children would bring.

A little over a month later, River, Lee, and Chang all found out they were pregnant. And while there were some minor issues, such as mild bouts of morning sickness, the three women remained healthy. They had Simon come visit them, in their reality, every two weeks.

And for Simon, it was every few hours.

(_)

A little over six months later, it was the middle of the night, in the castle bedroom of Chang, River, and Lee.

Lee woke up from her sleep, on her back. She laid in her usual place, in her nightgown, on the left side of the bed.

While she still sleepy, her first sensations was her unborn child within her belly. All three of the women were seven months pregnant, and it was hard for them to not to notice their rounded bellies.

Though, she could also sense that something was off in the room.

Lee checked to her right to see that River was beside her, in her nightgown, in the middle of the bed. The Red had was sleeping on her left side, as she face Lee. Lee could tell River was asleep by her slow breathing pattern.

Lee leaned up, to sit in the bed. She turned to the digital red LED clock, on her nightstand. It said one twenty-five AM.

Lee then looked around the room.

The only light in the room was moonlight coming for a window, that face their private courtyard, on the far wall from their bed.

And though the light did not reach their bed, Lee did see someone looking out the window which was providing illumination to the room.

Given the silhouette profile was of a woman, with a pregnant lady, wearing a nightgown, she could guess who it was.

She turned to look at the empty spot, on the right side of the bed, then back to the woman, as she mentally wondered, 'What is Chang do up so late?... I may be a bit of a nightowl myself, but we all share the same bed, and we try to keep the same schedule... Though, all three of us being pregnant has not helped matters... But, each of us tries to accommodate the needs of the other two... Now, to find out why she is up, in the first place...'

Lee slowly got off the bed, so as to not disturb River. As her bare feet hit the wood flooring, Lee turned, and she slowly started quietly walking over towards Chang.

As Lee continued making her way towards Chang, Lee saw Chang turn her head to see her. Chang then turned her head to look back out the window.

Lee thought, 'With the super-soldier serum, her nightvision is probably far better than mine. Which is good, considering I don't want her to accidentally hurt me, because she doesn't recognize me.'

As Lee came to a stop beside Chang, she looked at the other woman, as she quietly asked, “What is the matter, Chang?”

Chang turned to Lee, as she softly answered, “Just thinking... I believe I may have bitten off more than I can chew.”

Lee questioned, with concern in her tone of voice, “How so?”

Chang placed her hands on her rounded stomach, as she looked down at it. She then looked back up at Lee, as she quietly said, in a sober tone of voice, “You were right, Lee. Words cannot describe the feeling of what it is like for a mother to feel her child move within her.”

Lee inquired, “Yes. It is a wonderful feeling. So, why are you so worried out it?”

Chang said, in a slightly sad tone of voice, “Because, I feel that I am losing myself. That I am becoming more female, than male. That when this is over, I probably will not want to go back to being male.”

Lee responded, “First, I was always female, upstairs. Rock and the others are in a different situation than you. And besides, I thought you didn't mind being a woman some of the time.”

Chang conceded, with concern in her tone of voice, “You may have a point there. And thanks to you, I don't mind being a woman. And I like being a guy. But, this pregnancy makes me feel like my sense of self is slowly slipping away.”

Lee stated, “Your personality is not slipping away. You are just getting to know a different side of yourself. River and I talked about this, a few months ago. She stated that you still prefer to be a guy, but you are learning to enjoy how the other half lives, when it comes to motherhood. But, when this is over, you can go back to being a guy without much of a problem.”

Chang replied, with hope in her voice, “Really?”

Lee said, in a supportive tone of voice, “Yes. If you don't believe me. Ask Bob... Well, I mean, Lori. She spent decades living as a man, after getting pregnant and giving birth to Stan. And the only reason Lori is now a woman full time, instead of being a man, is her abilities finally locked into her body in her much younger female body.”

Chang agreed, in a happy, though quiet, tone of voice, “You are right. Thanks.”

Lee suggested, “You're welcome. Now, let's go back to bed. While we have much to worry about, now that all three of us are pregnant. Experiencing joy of the simple pleasures of being pregnant should not be one of those worries.”

Chang complimented, “I sometimes forget how philosophical you can be.”

Lee responded, “Yes. Wisdom has its place. But, this is a conversation for another time. We need to go back to sleep. You are still the ruler of this place, and being sleepy on the job is never wise for a leader.”

Chang giggled a little. She then said, “You're right. Let's get some rest.”

Nearby, in their bed, River was laying on her side, with her back turned to them. Though, Lee and Chang did their best to not disturb River, they did accidentally awaken her. Though, River read their thoughts, and she realized that Lee was handling the situation well, without her. With them learning she was away, not helping matters. So, River pretended to be asleep.

River smiled, as she moved her hands to lay against her own rounded belly, and the child that grew within her.

Chang and Lee then walked together, back to their bed. And they soon laid on the sides of the bed they usually did. And a few minutes later, all three women were back to being asleep.

(_)

Three months later, Chang, River, and Lee, each gave birth to a healthy child with only the usual pain and discomfort associated with labor and childbirth.

The three of them then because to enact their breeding plan cycle. A few months later, after the all gave birth, they returned to Chang's casino, in Lee's reality, for a month long break from raising their children, and ruling a kingdom.

For those in Lee's reality, the three people had only been gone a few minutes.

During these months in Lee's reality, Chang mostly stay male, while Lee and River mostly remain female. Chang found that Lee had been correct, and that even after Chang's first pregnancy and birth, that she, or he, did not have any problem living in either gender.

At the end of their month in Lee's reality, the three changed to male, and went two week into the future of their kingdom in the feudal reality, during the night, in their bedroom, where their three female future counterparts were waiting for them.

After they had impregnated their future selves, they changed to female themselves, went back two weeks into the past, to a few minutes after they left to head to Lee's reality. With no one in the feudal reality being the wiser, about the amount of time they were gone.

The three lovers then stayed women for the next two weeks, to the point they reached the point of being in heat, while waiting for their past male selves to show up.

After being impregnate by their past selves, they spent the next nine months pregnant, while ruling a kingdom, and raising their children that were already born. Though, they made sure to have regular doctor checkups, from a doctor they pay very well, for his services, and silence on the matter.

When their unborn children reach full term, they each gave birth to a healthy baby.

The three lovers then spend the next few month recovering. And when they were ready, they headed back to Lee's reality to repeat the process

Barring a few minor problems, Chang, River, and Lee's stay in the feudal reality remained peaceful in Chang and River's kingdom. And over the next ten years, they gave birth to several children.

In all, they had in all, counting Lee's first set of twins, a few more cases of the three of them having twins, and one case of Lee having triples, they gave birth to fifty, healthy children in all.

None of the infants they had were miscarried, stillborn, nor aborted.

Also, there were no cases of incest among the three parents.

The parents also found out that all their children had gain their parents gender ability at birth. There problems, save for their trusted staff of servants getting use to people with that ability.

And while Chang's own abilities allowed her to maintain her physique with ease, River and Lee were able to maintain their physiques through diet and exercise.

Also, their extreme longevity abilities allowed them to only age a few days over the course of years.

Living in a feudal era did not stop the three parents from giving their children a first rate education. They just used their reality devices to retrieved the book material, and other materials they needed to teach their children.

Among various areas of interest, as the children grew, the three parents did a wonderful job of educating all their children in several written and spoken languages. Along with math, the sciences, the arts, and even a little magic from River.

Over the years, as they raised their children, they eventually found out that all their children had inherited the abilities that both their parents possessed, no matter if the parent was the mother, or the father.

For those that were Chang's children, they gain above average physical abilities, health, strength, reflex, agility, and endurance. Along with slightly increased healing abilities, and sensory abilities.

And while all the children had were above average in intelligence and memory skills, all of River's children were geniuses in all intellectual abilities. From artistic abilities, to the math and sciences. Along with this, River's children had River's form of passive telepathy. Only her children had the ability to mentally handle their telepathy abilities than River did, from a sanity standpoint.

Lee children gain Lee's natural precognitive abilities, along with artistic skills that almost matched River's own artistic skills.

Fortunately, both the parents and the children were about to manage these situation, while keeping their sanity.

And the parents were able to convince the all the children to treat each other as friends, for the most part. Also, three parents were able to keep their children from experiencing any serious injuries, nor deaths, among them. While at the same time, the parents were able to keep their kingdom together, in a mostly peaceful manner.

Several years later, when their children became to reach adulthood, the parents found that their children's dormant extreme longevity abilities fully kicked in

When the children started to reach adulthood, the parents told them most of the truth of where they were from, and how they met. Though, they left out Lee's stories, and any other forms of fictional metaphysics.

And it was then, when the first twins reached adulthood, that the parents finally decided to began to slowly, and carefully unlock the memories and personalities of their first set of twins. With only minor problems in doing so.

(_)

Lee's home reality.

It was a sunny day, in the early afternoon, just over two years, and a few months, after Lee original left her home reality.

Inside Daiyu Palace Casino, in the personal office of the assistant head of security, Zoe Alleyne Washburne, in her casual wear, as she sat in her cushioned chair, behind her desk, in her windowless office.

The only door to her room was located right across from her desk. Which was a brown wooden door.

Zoe's desk was a simple metal office desk. On top of her desk she had a computer monitor, with peripherals, only with a pen, paper, hardline phone. The tower to her computer was located in her desk. The only other items on top of, or inside her desk, where what she needed to do her job as part of the security force for Chang's casino.

The one exception to these items was a hidden, loaded six round revolver, in a holster, that was under the top of the desk, right above her legs, when she sat down.

The lighting in the room were from soft white florescent ceiling lights.

Zoe's office was plain and simple. When Zoe was assigned this room, her preference was to have it be austere as possible. There were no pictures, nor mirrors in her office. The white walls were bare. The ceiling was white, and the flooring was short, gray, office carpeting.

Besides the cushioned, swivel armchair Zoe was sitting in, and her desk, only other furniture in the room were two cushioned chairs in front of her desk, for visitors, and a file cabinet, in the corner of the room, to her left, by her desk.

Also, the room was well ventilated, and Zoe found the temperature in the room to comfortable.

At the moment, Zoe was reading an english internet news article on current politics, at the national level, in Mexico, as she patiently waited for a scheduled appointment, to meet with someone, in a few minutes.

Thought, Zoe did not know who the appointment was for, and what the appointment was about. But, her boss, Chang, requested, the meeting, and she agreed to do so.

Zoe continued to read the article on her computer monitor, as she mentally wondered, 'I wonder who wanted to have an appointment me?... If it is over security, they would be meeting with the captain. And if it was over another matter in the casino, they would be meeting that head of the department they needed to see.'

'To be honest, I have this office so I that can do any needed paperwork, in peace... Or, just have a quite place at work, to think... Yet. For me to be still be close enough, that I can go back to my job at a moments notice... Which I cannot do in my apartment, several floors up.'

'And the only reason I am accepting an anonymous appointment is that Chang called me, yesterday, and told me that someone wanted to talk to me, and that I should take this meeting... Chang has never made such a mysterious request of me, and that is why I am doing this... Still, whoever it is will be here any minute...'

Less than a minute later, there was a gently knock at her door.

Zoe looked up from her computer monitor, and towards the door, in front of her, as she calmly said, in english, “Come in.”

As the door opened inward, Zoe watched a fair skin man of average height, walked inside, and gently closed the door behind him.

While the man turned back to look at Zoe, Zoe noted the man was on the slender side, though he was in good physical shape. He had fair skin, with short blond well groom hair, and a clean shaven face. Also, in age, he appeared to be in his late teens, to early twenties. The man wore a blue chinese shirt, a black pair of cloth pants, and some simple black slippers.

Zoe thought, 'There is something about his face. But, I cannot place his face, right now.'

The man then calmly asked, in clean spoken english, “May I please sit down?”

Zoe replied, “You may.”

Zoe then watched as the man calmly walked up to her desk, and sit down in the chair to her right.

A few seconds after Zoe saw the man get comfortable, she asked, “What is this about?”

The man answered, “I wanted to meet you, Ms Washburne.”

Zoe corrected, in a tactful manner, “That is Mrs Washburne.”

The man calmly said, “Yes. I heard you were a widow.”

Zoe warned the man, in a slightly low tone of voice, “I do not like the direction this conversation is heading. Especially from someone that I do not know taking such an interest in my personal life.”

The man said, in a calm tone of voice, “Not to worry, Chang... Lee, and River, will vouch for me.”

Zoe demanded, in an even tone of voice, “Even so. First, I need to know who you are?”

The man commented, in a coy tone of voice, “You know what my favorite season is?”

Zoe flatly asked, “What?”

The man stated, “Autumn. When the leafs on the trees turn from green to gorgeous shades of yellow, orange and red. And when the breeze blows against the trees, the leafs detach and dance in the wind.”

Zoe remained silent, something in the back of her mind recognized the pattern in which the man was speaking.

The man noticed that Zoe had change her posture, and facial expression to one of interest.

The man continued, “But, some people forget that even when a leaf hits the ground, a wind can still pick it up and carry again into the air.”

Zoe eyes widened, as realization began to dawn on her.

The man went onto say, “This is also the season that is most associated with celebrations during the night, that use bonfires. And bonfires at night are great to dance round. I find such events, both during and after, to be very enjoyable.”

Zoe body stiffened, as she remained silent.

The man noted the such change of in body language, as he got up, and casually walked around Zoe's desk, to her right.

When the man reached Zoe, Zoe turned in her swivel chair, to face the man, while she looked up at him.

The man then leaned down to where his and Zoe's face were only inches apart.

Zoe softly asked, “Wash?”

Wash smiled, as he happily said, “Hi dear. It is good to see you to.”

Wash then leaned a little further, as he deeply kiss Zoe.

Zoe recognized the kiss. And she immediately returned the kiss, and they remained kissing for several seconds.

As they broke their kiss, Wash leaned back up, and took a few steps back, away from Zoe.

Zoe looked at Wash, as she smiled. She complimented, “Wow. You are still a good kisser.”

Wash casually said, “Thanks. So, want to get married?... I don't have a ring on me. But, I am sure we will come up with one soon enough.'

Zoe let out a laugh, as she thought, 'Typical, Wash. Fly by the seat of his pants, in so many ways. Still...' She happily responded, “Yes. Like you couldn't ask quick enough.”

Wash admitted, “I was still trying to figure out how I was going to work my way to the question when I knocked on the door.”

Zoe placed the palm of her right hand in her face, as she giggled, and shook her head, for a few seconds. She then lowed her right hand to her lap, as she looked up at Wash. She smiled, as she said, with a bit of humor in her voice, “That figures. So, this is what you look like now. And I can see the family resemblance to River and Lee”

Wash said questioned, “Yes. So, what do you think?”

Zoe stated, “You look nice. The hair is nicely dyed, as well.”

Wash commented, “Yes. It is dyed. I like blond. Though, I now have to it dye that color.”

Zoe said, “While I could careless what color you have your hair as. I do wonder, what is your natural color, now?”

Wash answered, “Black. The same as Book's hair color, now.”

Zoe said, “Okay. And I can get use to it the new look. I am just happy that you are back, and you remember me.”

Wash responded, “I agree. And to be fair. You need to know that I also inherited River and Lee's abilities.”

Zoe questioned, “Such as?”

Wash replied, “I hope you don't mind being around someone that can read thoughts and sense the future.”

Zoe teased, “Nope. It just means that I expect you to be better in anticipating my needs in bed.”

Wash chuckled a little. He then said, “That is fine with me. And...”

Zoe asked, in a careful manner, “What?”

Wash sneezed and instantly changed into a pretty woman that was the same age as her male form, whom looked like Wash's sister. She sneezed again, and changed back into man.

Wash then said, “I also got the same gender bending abilities as you. And I can sneeze on command, like you. Also, Uncle Simon. Well, uncle to me, now. Said my longevity abilities kicked in a few month ago.”

Zoe casually responded, “Sounds great. And it figures Simon would know what is going on.”

Wash coyly replied, “He knows how to keep a secret.”

Zoe said, “Don't we all... Care to tell me what you have been up to.”

Wash teased, “Later. When we need a good laugh. By the way, Book says, hi. And we are all doing fine.”

Zoe replied, “That is nice...” She then gave Wash a lecherous smile, as she continued, “And we are going to have so much fun on our honeymoon.”

Wash returned the smile, as he offered, “That we are. And I already have all my documents in order, for this world. Also, I know you are a bit of a tomboy. If you want, I will wear the wedding dress for the ceremony.”

Zoe responded, “Nah. You are still so sweet. But, I am still going to be the bride.”

Wash replied, “Fine. But, I am paying for the wedding.”

Zoe inquired, “Not to sound like a gold digger... Honestly, I am already pretty rich... But, how much are you worth?”

Wash answered, “Parents gave me enough to be set us up for life. But, I was thinking of having a job to kill time. Do you got a spot on your security team?”

Zoe replied, in a casual tone of voice, “I am sure I can convince Mal to make a spot for you. But, what training background do you have?”

Wash said, “Well, I know how to drive a car and truck. I still remember how to fly a starship. But, I need some experience before I really get back into the cockpit on my own. Though, when it comes to fighting skills. Between mom, dad, and Chang, I have been trained from everything to hand to hand combat, to melee weapons, to firearms. I especially found I like training with swords, and semi-automatic pistols.”

Zoe stated, “Works for me. You're hired. And the Mal will just have to live with you working for us.”

Wash happily replied, “Thanks.”

Zoe asked, “So, does Book have the same abilities as you?”

Wash said, “Yes. It seems anyone that a child of someone with our abilities inherits those abilities. From precognition, to telepathy, gender bending, and other fun abilities. And our forms only lock, when female, when that person is pregnant. Such, as my mother, when she was pregnant with us. Though, I believe gain that ability by being pregnant with us.”

Zoe stated, “I suspected that was the case with Lee, after I have heard your parents, and Chang talk a few times...” She then smiled at Wash as she continued, “Not that I care about it. Now, that you are here.”

Wash returned Zoe's smile, as he commented, “That is a good way to look at it. And I am here to stay.”

Zoe maintained her smile, as she questioned, “That is what I was hoping you would say. So, how much do you remember of us being together?”

Wash answered, “Most of it. There are a few gaps. Including, mercifully, my death. But, I am sure you can fill in the gaps.”

Zoe said, “I am more than happy to try. And the others will be happy you are here, as well.”

Wash replied, “I thought as much. And we will visit Book, sometime.”

Zoe responded, “Sure. But, why didn't he come visit us, with you?”

Wash answered, “Well, he is acting crown prince of a kingdom. He is quite busy. He enjoys his job. And he is quite good at it. Our parents taught us well. He remembers everything. And he considers it fairly easy to rule a country, and for his rule to be an extension of his old shepherd job. But, he doesn't get to preachy about his job. And he is very fair with everyone.”

Zoe smile widened slightly, as she realized something about what Wash said. She commented, “Cool. That means I am marrying a prince.”

Wash stated, “Yes. I am now a prince. Though, I have no intention of ruling that kingdom. While Book does. Also, I have never cared for the royal traditions, and manners, one has to perform in a royal court.”

Zoe commented, “Of course. You have always had a laid back personality. That is one of the things I like about you. And that trait suits you well.”

Wash teased, “Thank you. So, do you want to go by the title of lady, duchess, baroness, or princess?”

Zoe replied, “I will have to think on that one.”

Wash said, in a comforting tone of voice, “Take your time. There is no rush.”

Zoe inquired, “Hmm... So, what do you want to do tonight?”

Wash joked, “Besides the obvious.”

Both of them chuckled, for a few seconds.

As they calmed down, Zoe commented, “It is going to be fun having you around. When you died, it was not only like ripping out my heart, but the hearts of the whole crew.”

Wash responded, “I know, sweetheart. But, I am back now. And I realize we will have to have a party, over my return.”

Zoe said, “Of course. Likely Inara and Kaylee will be the ones putting that together.”

Wash deadpanned, “I hope the law enforcement are not called in, like the last party I attended, that those two put together.”

Zoe let out a laugh. She then said, “Relax. The local law enforcement has an understanding with Chang. As long as we don't do anything too crazy, and out in the open, we are fine.”

Wash replied, “I heard as much. And that is good.”

Zoe got up from her seat. As she stood, facing Wash, she said, “I might as well take you to see the captain, and the others. They will be happy to see you.”

Wash commented, “I know. I just wish I had a camera, to capture the looks on their faces. Both when we meet them, along with when you introduce me, and they realize who I am.”

Zoe stated, “I can do better, honey. We will just get recordings from the security videos.”

Wash grinned at Zoe, as he complimented, “I love the way you think, Zoe.”

Zoe returned Wash's grin, as she said, “Thanks... Now, come on, Wash. I will show you around. This is a very interesting city, on a very interesting world.”

Zoe then walked around Wash, and towards the door to her office.

Wash turned to face Zoe, as he replied, “I look forward to it.” He then follow right behind her.

When Zoe reached the door, Zoe opened it, and walked through the doorway, and into the hallway.

Wash followed right behind her, as he gently closed the door behind himself.

Zoe and Wash then made their way down a hallway, to meet Mal, Jayne, and the their other friends, whom were located in various parts of the casino.

(_)

Wash's reunion with his friends went well. Along with this, Chang, Mal, and his parents were all fine with his new job, as part of the Daiyu Palace Casino security staff. With Wash working right along side with Zoe.

As they made their wedding planed, Zoe and Wash had discussion, to decide on what last name they would use. They decided to go with the last name, Washbourne. As a sign of respect for the relationship they had together, before Wash had died, and been reincarnated in his current life.

Though, even Zoe and Wash admitted was kind of humorous, given that Wash's birth name was now, Wash Tam. Making him, Wash Tam Washbourne.

But, since the name was funny in a good way, no one said anything about it.

Less than a week after their reunion, Zoe and Wash got remarried.

Zoe and Wash barely had time to wait to have their respective bachelorette and bachelor parties, before their wedding. Though, given a number of their guest would be gender benders. They were not sure who would be invited to which part. And who would attend both parties.

Though, both parties were fun.

And Wash was able to come up with a some normal gold rings, for both him, and Zoe, for the wedding.

The wedding itself was a simple, wonderful event, that was held at a local church that Pedro had recommended to Lee, when she had talked to the police chief, over the event. Pedro even sent a letter congratulating Zoe and Wash on their wedding, along with his providing security for the event.

It was a private, invitation only event. Though, those the casino, including Chang and Wash' parents, along with Revy's group, Lowe's family, and friends, were invited.

Also, except for Book, whom was Wash's best man, Wash decided not to invite any of his other siblings to the wedding. Given that if he did invite them, it would raise way too many questions for both his family members, that lived in the feudal reality, and for his friends that lived in Lee's home reality.

Along with this, Book showed up a day before the wedding, and his reunion with his friends, at the casino, went well.

In addition, Wash and Zoe had the foresight to make video-audio recordings, and have photos taken of their wedding, for posterity, and to personally watch, and look at, later.

After the wedding, and reception was over, Zoe and Wash left on their honeymoon.

A few hours later, Book said his goodbyes to his friends, and he returned to the feudal reality. Book brought with him one of the copies of Zoe and Wash's wedding, that had just been copied, to show the event to his and Wash's family, in the feudal reality.

(_)

Reality, Akira's home reality. Date, just over thirty years after Akira, Natsuru, and Ranma, began their adventure through the multiverse. And for those that attended, a week after Lee's punishment ended. With the women in question having learned that Lee was pregnant with twins. And they left Lagoon Island. Location, in a government building, somewhere in the United States. Time, mid-morning, on a sunny day.

It was the middle of the morning, inside a multistory building.

Inside the building, two young, fit, beautiful women had just exited an elevator, and they walk into the fifth floor of the building they were inside of. Both of the women were wearing professional business dresses. One woman had dark blue hair. The other woman had purple hair.

The blue haired woman was to the right of the purple haired woman.

The women then walked down the hallway. When the reached an intersection in the hallway, turned turned to their left, and walked down another hallway. They continued down the hallway, until the hallway dead ended to a closed office door.

In front of the closed door was a reception desk, was secretary, sitting in a chair, behind the desk.

The secretary took one look at them. She then turned to an intercom. She pressed a button. She then said, in english, “Sir. Your ten o'clock appointment is here.”

A second later, a male voice, of the intercom, calmly spoke, in english, “Let them in.”

The secretary then press a button under her desk, that unlocked the office door. She then turned to the women, as she said, “You may go in now.”

The two women walked passed her. As they reached the door, the purple haired woman turned the knob, and pushed opened the door for the blue haired woman. As soon as the blue haired woman walked through the threshold of the door, the purple haired woman followed behind.

As second later, the purple haired woman gently pushed the door closed, behind her.

As the two women walked further into the office, they saw a blond haired, fair skin man, with a mustache, in a green suit, sitting in a comfortable, cushioned chair, behind a dark oak wood desk.

While, room itself had no windows, the room was large, and well furnished. Giving the room, both a lived in, and professional feel to it. Among the pictures on the walls, along with the furniture, shelves, and filing cabinets, place by the walls, there were two cushion office chairs in front of the desk.

The man looked up at the two women, as he greeted them, with a smile, “Ah, good morning Ms Stingray and Ms Madigan. And you are both right on time. As expected from professionals of your caliber. Please, have a seat. I trust that your trip here was uneventful?”

Sylia Stingray and Kate Madigan each took a seat in front of the man.

Sylia sat in the chair to the man's right, and Kate sat in the chair to the man's left.

The two women turned their attention to the man, Sylia calmly said, in english, “It was uneventful, Gomez.”

Gomez replied, “Good. I hear your children will so be graduating high school.”

Sylia said, “Yes. It is fortunate that Nene, Linna, and Mackie were able to take the reigns of raising all our children. Though, the rest of us have done our parts, as well.”

Gomez responded, “Glad to hear it. So, how was your mission?”

Kate commented, in english, “Interesting. Unfortunately, we were not able to capture the writer. There were too many people involved for us to do so. They would have followed us, if we tried. But, we did gain much insight from the information you paid us to retrieve.”

Sylia pulled out a small data disc from a hidden pocket in her shirt. The disc was enclosed in a small clear plastic case. Sylia then leaned forward, and placed the data disc on desk.

Sylia leaned back in her chair, as she stated, “This is a basic update on the information we have on those of Lagoon island, and their allies. Along with Chang, and his allies. A basic map of Lagoon island, the island of Plata Podrido, Chang's casino, and the Devil's Hotel and Resort.”

Kate asked, “I still wonder who would name their hotel, the Devil's Hotel and Resort?”

Gomez commented, in a casual tone of voice, “The multiverse is full of fun little mysteries that we may never find the answers too.”

Sylia said, “Quite true. Also, included are updated threat assessments on all individuals of interest. And a few we feel you may need to take an interest. Of those you may have overlooked.”

Gomez looked down at the disc. He then looked back up at the women, as complimented, “Good job. So, do you think we can use them for our plan?”

Sylia answered, “I believe so. But, it was have to be done delicately. And it will take time.”

Gomez inquired, “Of course. Besides the usual, is there anything you wish to mention about your mission?”

Sylia sighed. She then said, “We found the writer to be a disappointment. In all honesty, Lee, the alias, the writer goes by, genuinely did not realize what he, or now she, was doing, at the time when she wrote about us. And we all feel much better, given the Lagoon family did provide a measure of revenge for us. I think Leon got the most from our collective revenge on, Lee.”

Gomez commented, “So, Lee is now a woman? I heard a few rumors, from other sources. But, I was not sure.”

Sylia stated, “Yes. At the moment, Lee is now a woman, and a pregnant woman, at that. She is having twins. She is now in the same boat as us. And as such, I see no reason to further go after her.”

Gomez responded, “In the long run, Lee is of no importance to us. He... Err she was merely the catalyst to all this. Nothing more. How did the other important parts of your mission go? How did the equipment fair in the field testing?”

Sylia said, “The telepathic blockers work wonderfully. It was clear that River could not read our minds. The upgraded reality jumping and tracking equipment also worked well. We now even have more fluid short range teleportation with our equipment. The only reason we did not use it to directly capture Lee was that we did not want to allow the others to know what we have access too. The hardsuit and motoslave upgrades are also working with no problems. All in all, I would say that it was a successful mission.”

Gomez commented, “Wonderful. I will be paying your group the usual fee, in the usual manner. As mercenaries, you eight have always conducted yourselves professionally. And I am glad to see that even when faced with dealing with deeply personal issues, during this mission, that you were able to come through, without any serious problems.”

Kate mentioned, “There still is the matter of revenge on the others for what they have done to us. We have not forgotten what Chang, Revy, and the others did to us.” She turned to Sylia. Sylia looked over at Kate, as Kate continued, “The deals Chang and Rock struck with us feel like hollow victories.”

Sylia calmly pointed out, with a hint of sadness and disappointment in her tone of voice, from agreeing with Kate, “Hollow victories are still victories.”

Sylia and Kate turned back to look at Gomez.

Gomez could tell from Sylia's tone, that even given her normally calm personality, there was a deep undertone of anger that slightly broke though in her voice, as she continued, “Still, Kate is correct. They destroyed our home city. They kidnapped us. Brainwashed us. Changed my young brother into a woman, along with Daley, Leon, and countless others. They impregnated us for breeding projects. And they twisted my own works for their own evil ends. I use to believe that Genom could not be overshadowed in corrupting my father's works. I was wrong.”

Sylia's voice became slightly harder, as she went onto say, “And the only reason I don't go back on the deals I agreed to, is that doing so would in jeopardize the other projects we have been working on.”

Gomez said in a calm, though strong manner, “It is good that you realize this, Sylia... And sometimes ladies, you have to let go, and move on... Also, if you wish to remain in my employment, you will not make a move against them. I do not want risk them learning what part they have in my own plans.”
Gomez continued, in a more amused tone of voice, “As a great man once said. Revenge, as they say, is a sucker's game... Later today, I will be having lunch with that man, and his equally savvy wife. The funding, technology, and intellectual insights he and his wife offer my organization have been incalculable.”

In response, Sylia shrugged her shoulders in resignation.

Kate conceded, “You may have a point. David and Fox Xanatos are truly unique. If I wasn't enjoying my job with Sylia and the Knight Sabers, I would take up David's offer to work for him at Xanatos Enterprises.”

Sylia said, “Yes. And David's technology in robots and powerarmor are almost on par with my own. Though, we should have never introduced Jhiaxus to Anton Sevarius.”

Gomez admitted, “Yes. That was a colossal mistake. But fortunately, we reigned both of them in before their experiments got out of hand. And I thought it was a bit of genius, that when I first decided to meet the Xanatos family, to show my good faith, I used a purification artifact I have to break the power limiting spell, that was placed on Puck, by Oberon. Thus, allowing Puck to have full use of his powers, at his discretion.”

“And the grin David made when he found out that the, world as myth, theory was real, was priceless. Most people, in his position, when faced with such revelations will take a few moments to reflect on the importance of their situation. David just dove right in. Fox and Owen. Or should I say, Puck? Followed soon after. Also their son, Alex, has had fun as well.”

“Though, it has been a challenge in keeping the other players of that reality in the dark about reality travel, and what the Xanatos family has really been doing, when they disappear, from time to time.”

Sylia stated, “Still, as you pointed out. Given the rewards. So far. It is a challenge worth undertaking.”

Gomez responded, “Yes. Now, it is time we step up our plans. Except for Professor Durban and his crew, we have not had any real setbacks. And in truth, he and his crew have only been a mere a thorn in our sides. As David pointed out, Durban and his crew keep up on our toes. Which is a good thing.”

Kate stated, “Very true. An organization that has become a bloated bureaucracy is an organization living on borrowed time. I have come to realize this was the case with Genom.”

Gomez pointed out, “Ah, but we learn from our mistakes.”

Kate happily replied, “Exactly.”

Gomez kindly invited, “So, would you both care to join us for lunch, this afternoon? You both seem to get along well with Fox and David.”

Kate shrugged, as she responded, “I have no plans this afternoon.”

Sylia answered, “Neither do I. And those two are such good company.”

Gomez happily said, “Excellent. Now, down to business, on our plans...”

The three adults then continued their discussion on their plans for the next hour, until Gomez had another appointment with someone else.

The three of them them met up an hour later, at noon, to have a pleasant lunch with David and Fox Xanatos.

(_)

Reality, Lee's home reality. Time, a week after Zoe and Wash's wedding. A few days after the newlyweds returned to Daiyu Palace Casino, and resumed their jobs as part of the casino security. Location, the first floor of Daiyu Place Casino. Time, the middle of the afternoon

It was the middle of the afternoon, and Simon was having his much deserved break, with his girlfriend, Kaylee. Both of them were enjoying a nice massage, next to each other, in a room, in the spa section of the casino.

Unfortunately, given the rules of the resort, when it came to having a massage, to prevent fraternization, as the massage is talking place, only those customers of the same gender room could share the same room.

So, currently Simon was in his female form. And Simon didn't mind, as long as she could still spent time with Kaylee.

Both Kaylee and Simon laid on the stomachs, on top of matted massage tables, that were side by side. With Simon to Kaylee's left side. They each had a towel, they were laying on, between their bodies and the mats of the table.

And they were both nude.

Still, Inara had sent her two best female masseuses to give them their full body rubdowns. The two women appeared to be two chinese women, in their mid-twenties. They were both beautiful, and fit. Though, they were also wearing loose, green cloth, pants and shirts. And the two women stood on the green tiled floor, with their bare feet.

The two masseuses were personally trained by Inara in their chosen craft.

In addition, the room was draped in green cloth, with a small, artificial waterfall located a back left corner of the room, from the front. The trickling of the small, mechanical pimp waterfall was a very relaxing, though low tone, noise. With the water being recycled back into the top of the waterfall.

The only light in the room was from a small lamp, on a small table, in the right corner of the room, from the front, opposite to the artificial waterfall. The lamp produces cover, defused yellow light, from a single light blub. This gave the masseuses plenty of light to work with

On a table, on the back wall, between the lamp and the waterfall, were bottle of rubbing oil that the messieurs used to lather their hands, and the bodies of the customers those they massaged

Simon and Kaylee were laying at parallel angle, that allow them to turn their heads to see each other.

While, the romantic couple had a pleasant on and off again conversation, for the most part, they remained silent during their hour long massage.

The couple enjoy their women rubbing their bodies, along with the sound of the water trickling from the small artificial waterfall.

Then, they, and the two female masseuses with them, heard the door in front of them, that lead into another part of the resort section of the casino, open.

The two women rubbing Kaylee and Simon's bodies, immediately stopped, as they looked over at the door.

Simon and Kaylee also, leaned up, and turned their head to see to see whom it was.

All four women saw that it was River, in one of her usual articles of clothing.

River smiled at the women, as she casually walked over to them.

A few seconds later, River came to a stop a few feet in front of Simon and Kaylee. With River being in a diagonal direction to Simon and Kaylee. To the two women's right, front direction. So, the two women, would not have to continue to lean up, and they laying down, while during their heads, towards River, in a comfortable direction.

Simon and Kaylee continued look at River, as they laid their heads back down on their mats.

They saw River turn to the two women standing over them, as she requested, in polite manner, “Ladies. If you don't mind. I need to speak to these two women in private.”

The two masseuses silently walked passed River. As they left the room, they gently closed the door behind them.

River as soon as the door was closed, looked down at Kaylee and Simon.

Simon stated, in her female voice, “You did not need to disturb us. This could have waited until we were finished.”

Kaylee dispassionately commented, “Yea. We were having so such fun.”

River said, “I just wanted to talk to you, real quick. While, Lee is busy. Besides, I read their thoughts. They were about to finish, anyway.”

Simon calmly inquired, with a bit of disappointment in her tone of voice, “Fine. What did you need to speak to us about?”

Kaylee said, “That is interesting. Considering, you, Lee, and Chang, are pretty much inseparable.”

River retorted, in a casual tone of voice, “You are one to talk.”

Kaylee shrugged in response.

Simon questioned, “So, where is Lee right now? Is she with Chang?”

River answered, “No. Actually, she playing at a piano, in the lounge section of the gaming area.”

Simon asked, “So, you and Chang finally found an official job for her at the casino?”

River replied, “Yes. She is the entertainment coordinator for the casino. And she is really good at it.”

Kaylee commented, “Yes. I have been to some of the parties she arranged. All of them were entertaining.”

Simon said, “That they were.”

River stated, “Yes. She can throw some of the best parties. And she likes to also perform her many musical and singing talents, as much as she likes to manage from behind the scenes. Plus, it looks good on paper. And she looks good in a black dress.”

Kaylee agreed, “You are right about that. And she has always been polite enough to not point that out.”

River commented, “Yes. Man, or woman. Lee has always been polite.”

Kaylee casually replied, “That is why we put up with her.”

Simon thought, 'So, how is the rest of our family, in the other reality, doing? It has been a while since I have had to make any doctors visits.”

River stated, “By the way. If you are wondering. Everyone in the other reality is doing fine.”

Simon thought, in a happy manner, 'Glad to hear it.'

Kaylee playfully commented, “So, when are we going to meet the rest of the family that Book hinted at?”

River hesitantly replied, “Later... When we can arrange it...”

River thought, 'I am not surprised that Book mentioned the rest of our family, to his friends here. We will just have to deal with the matter, when we figure out what to tell them. Fortunately, none those here have really asked about the matter. So, we still have time to figure out what to say. And between Chang, Lee, and I, I am sure we will come up with a good explanation, that will not sound to awkward.'

Kaylee giggled a little. She then said, “You being caught flatfooted, on anything, is something to behold... Now, what is the reason for you coming here?”

River answered, “As I am sure you know, it will be Simon's birthday next week.”

River thought, 'We at least the time we picked to celebrate it. Given time travel, and realities, using different calender dates, it is hard to keep track of such matters. So, we all just let the others know when we want to celebrate their birthdays. And it seems to have worked so far.'

River continued, “And I need to know what type of birthday party my brother here..” River grinned mischievously, as she went onto say, in a humorous tone of voice, “Or, at the moment, my sister...”

Simon and Kaylee giggled a little.

As Simon and Kaylee calmed down, River commented “Kaylee. If Simon has yet to inform you. Simon wants me to put the party for her. And I just need to know what type of party Simon here wants?”

Simon calmly answered, “Something fun. Something simple. A party that we can all enjoy.”

River said, “I believe I can arrange that.”

Simon commented, “Sister, I have complete faith in your abilities”

River replied, “Thank you.”

Kaylee mentioned, “You know we have been talking about maybe sometime having kids of our own. Also, I talked to Zoe on the matter. She told me that she and Wash are also seriously talking about having children. And with their abilities, they cannot decide which one of them is going to carry their first child.”

Simon commented, “Though, neither Wash and Zoe, nor Kaylee and I, want to have both have kids at once.”

River inquired, “That is understandable.” She thought, 'That is not for everyone.' She continued, “So, which one of you is planning to have your first kid?”

Kaylee answered, for the both of them, “Simon agreed, that I should be the one to have our first child.”

Simon said, “Yes...” She then turned her head to look at Kaylee, as Kaylee looked back at her. She continued, “I get to have the next one.”

River let out a small giggle, as Simon and Kaylee turned their attention back to her.

River complimented, “Well, I think all four of you will make good parents.”

Simon and Kaylee replied, in unison, “Thanks.”

River though, 'I might as well convince them to think about their options.' She teased, “Still, you could change you minds on having two kids at once.”

Simon flatly stated, “No thank you. Too many diaper changes for just two people to handle... I don't know how the others handle it.”

River slyly commented, “Well, having help in such matters is always good.”

Simon agreed, “Of course.” She mentally added, 'You would know.'

River let out a small giggle. She then said, in a mischievous tone of voice, “Well, I better head out of here. I am sure you both want to have some fun, in private, while you are in such relaxed states.”

Kaylee casually responded, “Nah. Inara warned us if we tried that again in here, she would bar us from using her wonderful services.”

Simon commented, “We will just grab our towels, and head over to the women's locker room, nearby, to get changed into our clothing. Then, we will head upstairs, to our apartment, and have some fun, there.”

River said, “Sounds nice.”

Kaylee and Simon each gave River a smile, as Kaylee commented, “It will be.”

River returned their grins, as she stated, “Well then, I will talk to you both later.”

Kaylee and Simon said, in unison, “Bye.”

River then turned around, and walked to the door. She opened it, walked through it, and gently closed the door behind her.

Next, River quickly ducked into another, empty room.

After which, she pulled out her reality device, from her front, right pants pocket.

River thought of the time, place, and reality, she wanted to go to, while she press the red button on the device.

She instantly being transported across the multiverse.

As she stood, she looked around her destination, at interior of the modern apartment, living room, in another reality.

The only light came through the draped windows. Showing that it was daylight outside. With their being plenty of light to see with.

Also, if River chose to strain her ears, she could hear the vehicle traffic from the nearby highway, outside, in technological modern city she was currently located at.

River then walked over to a desk in the room.

She sat in the cushioned, four legged armchair, in front of the desk.

As she adjusted the chair to face in front of the desk, she looked in front of her, at the computer monitor, tower, ergonomic keyboard, mouse, and speakers, on top desk.

River pressed the power buttons on the computer, monitor, and speakers.

Half a minute later, the computer booted up, and she was logged onto her account.

In front of the tower of the computer, River had USB memory sticks, and burned data CDs, that were in clear plastic jewel cases. River used these items to make backups of her data files. The USB memory sticks were done with hourly backups, while the data CDs were done from weekly, to monthly backups. Depending on how much work she had done.

And those were not the only back-ups she had. She also kept backups of her data files hidden in both her homes, in the kingdom she and Chang ruled, along backups in the penthouse apartment of the casino she lived in, with Chang, and Lee.

On the opposite side of the desk from the computer tower were a pair of pens, in a cup holds, a stack blank sheet of paper, and another stack of papers with handwritten notes on them.

On one of pieces of paper with handwritten notes was the title, “Badasses Of the Multiverse: Book Five: The Gambling Man.”

River used her mouse to pull up the word document program she used to type her stories on.

River began to type, on the ergonomic keyboard. Saved the file by the same english name as the title she just typed on the top line of the first page of the electronic word document. The file was saved in rich text format, with the english title being, “Simon's Birthday party.”

River continued typing out her story, on the first page of the electronic document, as she she thought, 'With time dilation, and my extreme longevity, I have all the time I need to write these stories, and live me life, with my family, and friends. With none of them realizing what I am doing here.'

'I am glad I read Lee's mind on that prank Lee pulled on Rock. Where during the time loops, Lee actually wrote a story where the Lowe siblings turned the Lagoon into a giant robot. I remember that happening first hand. And Rock later confirmed what happened. I even vaguely remember the incident on Lagoon island, first hand.'

'And Lee gave me the idea for doing this. Writing my family and friends. Including Lee and Chang, our children, and myself, a better present, and future... Still, I have to be careful not to turn myself into a, Mary Sue. Especially considering I was already bordering that with my original creator. But, I have learned and grown so much, since then.'

River suddenly stop typing, as she mentally realized something, 'Still, I wonder... Lee wrote books one through four. I wrote book five. But, the idea came from book five. I guess Lee and myself are in a, chicken and the egg, situation. Or, did someone else have a hand in this?...'

After a few seconds of mentally reflection, River happily went back to typing. She smiled, as she thought, in a wonderful emotional state, 'Oh well. It does not matter. My family and friends are in good hands now. My hands. And I believe everyone should have a happy ending. And an ending that does not end any time soon.'

River continued to typing for a while. She listened to some music she liked, from the computer speakers, as she types her stories. Along with have the occasionally nonalcoholic drinks, snacks and bathroom breaks.

When River finished typing her stories for the day, she saved her text document, and backed it up. After which, she used her reality device to return to the reality, time, and place, she had previously come from, to happily live out what she had typed, with her family and friends.

The End To A Happy Ending That Does Not End Any Time Soon.

up
41 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

while i can see Chang wanting

while i can see Chang wanting to continue with his breeding expirement its hard to believe that River and Lee would go along with it seeing as how their child hood treatment was less than desirable. Especially since River was expeimented on during her early childhood

All Wrapped Up

The Happy Ending that does not end soon. It feels like this could go on for decades, that is not a negative comment. There was an unusual wedding, a whole slug full of kids, isolated kingdoms, and it helps when someone in the story writes about the story. Happy endings are easier to come by. And what about Gomez, David and Fox, Sylia and the Knight Sabers. This has not ended, and there is the possibility that it won't even be a happy ending. There is much to be seen and heard yet. All interleaved and convoluted. Thanks Paul