Badasses Of the Multiverse: Book 5: Volume 3: Chapter 04

Printer-friendly version

Badasses Of the Multiverse Book 5: “The Gambling Man.”

Volume 3: “Dynasty.”

Chapter 04: “Back In Town.”

By Paul Cousins.

Copyright Disclaimer: All copyrighted places, characters, items, and events, within the story, are held by their current owners. No profit is being made on this work of fiction.

(_)

Reality, Black Lagoon Reality. Location, Lagoon Island, inside the Lagoon mansion.

Around three weeks after Lee's nightly revenge started, during one morning, Lee had been around forty-five minutes since she woke up.

She had already gotten up, showers, clothed, and ready to face the day.

Currently, she was heading down a hallway that lead from the bedroom she shared with River, to the kitchen. There, she would get her breakfast, go to the patio with it, and sit at the table, under an umbrella, that River was at.

As Lee approached the kitchen, she thought, 'River already went ahead of me. Still, I am kind of concerned that my vagina is sore, after last night. But, I am okay with the situation.'

'I wonder if this is how Akira felt when she lost her virginities, to Revy, Shenhua, and Sawyer, back in Roanapur?... Not that it matters. While the others are tight lipped, River told me that she read their minds. And we are about done with revenge against me. With luck, this revenge will be over in a week, or so, and they will let me go with River. To I guess, back at the casino...'

'Where I am going to have to face Chang about sleeping with his girlfriend. And damn, she is fun in bed. Though, except for that first day, when she took my virginity, she has only done it with me as a girl. Still, it is fun, and when we do it during the day, it reminds me that there is a difference between having sex and making love.'

'And what we do is clearly making love... Mainly, because we care about each other, and we want to make sure the other is having fun, as well, during our loving making.'

As Lee came within ten feet of the hallway door to the kitchen, she smelled the wonderful of scramble eggs, bacon, and toast, already made, and waiting to be eaten. Unfortunately, Lee suddenly felt the urge to vomit.

Lee thought, with urgency, 'I can barely hold this in. I need to get to a bathroom, right now!'

Lee turned around, and quickly rushed to a nearby bathroom, in the hallway.

Fortunately, as Lee approached the bathroom, she saw that the door was open, and the light inside was off, meaning no one was inside.

Lee rush in, and on the way to the toilet, she flipped the light switch, and shut the door behind her.

A second later, when she reached the toilet, she drop to her knees, over the toilet, raised the seat, and vomited into the toilet both.

She vomited twice more, with the last time being a dry heave.

Lee kept her face over the toilet, as she thought, 'Keep it together, Lee. You will be fine. But first, we have to get through this nausea, that seems to be slowly going away.'

Lee then felt the nausea slowly subside, over the course of the next few minutes.

With the nausea mostly got, and Lee felt herself returned back to normal. She lifted her head up from the toilet bowl.

She wipe her mouth off with the back of her hand, as she thought, with relief, 'Much better. Now, to get cleaned up, and head to the patio. I may have lost my appetite, but I still want to keep River company.'

Lee then flushed the toilet and went to the sink to wash her hands. After cleaning her hands, she then kept water running, and cupped some water in her right hand, which she brought to her mouth.

She use the water to wash out her mouth, before spitting it out into the sink.

Lee cupped some more clean well water. And she swallowed water, so she could keep the small amount of bile in still her throat from making her esophagus sore, by clearing her throat some swallows of water.

Afterward, she turned off the water, and dried her hands, on a nearby hand towel, that was hanging by the sink.

As Lee did so, she thought, 'I am not getting sick? Am I?... I mean I have never been sick since changing into a girl, and putting on this magic ring... Except for food poisoning. And I haven't eaten anything that could get me sick like that... Besides, I would have diarrhea, if that was the case. And that end is doing fine, right now... So, what could it be?...'

Then, her eyes caught sight of a nearby shelf, where a box of tampons was placed. And a thought occurred to her, 'When was my last period?... It was suppose to be over week ago... I missed my period...'

Suddenly, Lee thought, with a mix of concern, and happiness, 'No way... I couldn't be... But, who?... I only have slept with women... Except that one time... With River!... I need to talk to her... And I need to tell her I am not upset with her...'

Lee opened the door to the bathroom. She then left the door open, as she turned off the light, and rushed out of the bathroom, into the hallway, towards the kitchen and patio.

Less then thirty seconds later, Lee made it to the kitchen. She saw that no one inside the room. And from the windows, out into the patio, Lee saw that everyone else on the island were already eating their breakfast on the tables outside.

Those women being, the Lagoon family, River, and Akira's family.

The Lagoon parents were sitting at one table. Nearby was Akira and her family. Then the Lagoon sisters. And finally River, was sitting at a table, by herself.

As Lee approached the door the patio, she stopped walking.

Lee sternly thought, 'I have to calm down. Even if I just found out I am pregnant, I still need to remain calm. If just burst out into the patio, people are going to notice, and demand what is going on... For the sake of any child I might be carrying within me, I do not want any of them, save for River, to know that I might be pregnant.'

'Also, there is a chance my morning sickness might hit me, again. And dry heaving on the concrete outside, in front of everyone, would be very embarrassing for me. Even after everything I have been through in the last few weeks.'

'Now, it is good that I see River, by herself. That works for me. If I play this right, none of the others will realize what is going on, as I get River to come with me, to talk to her, in private.'

'As such, I will just calmly walk over to River, and ask her to talk to me in private. Still, I need to speak, or the others will realize something is off about me.'

'Now, to do this...'

Lee then casually opened the door the patio, and she gently shut the door behind her.

Lee saw that it was a warm, sunny day, as she calmly walked over to, as her eyes quickly adjusted to the light.

Though, Lee notice that her presence did not go unnoticed. And that others saw that she did not have a plate and glass. And do the absence of those two items, she was drawn attention from the other women.

Lee thought, 'I knew I forgot something... Though, there is nothing I can do about it now.'

Lee then calmly walked towards where River was sitting.

When Lee reached River, River was sitting at a table, looking at her breakfast, as she took a swallow from her glass of orange juice.

Lee stood across the table from River, as she looked at the redhead. She calmly said, “River, we need to talk about something in private.”

At a nearby table, where the Lagoon parents were sitting, Revy turned to Lee, as she joked, “Forget something, Lee?”

Rock on the other hand was look at Lee more closely. And from the way Lee carried herself, she could tell something was wrong with Lee.

Rock continued to look at Lee, as she requested, “Hold it, Revy. Something is wrong here.”

Rock's comment put all of the Lagoon parents on edge, as the turned to River and Lee, as they paid attention to what was happening nearby.

River set her glass of orange juice down on her table. She looked up at Lee, as she gave the black hair woman a warm smile. She casually said, “I know, Lee. To answer your question. Yes. You're pregnant. And I sense that you are carrying twins.”

River thought, 'And I got you pregnant. When we made love, I noticed that you were in heat. So, I decided to mark my territory, by getting you pregnant. So, everyone knows you belong to me... Or, at least they will realize that you are already taken.'

Everyone else, whom was paying attention, went silent at River's directness towards Lee. Though, Lee could not help but blurt out, “Twins?!” She then looked down at the front of her body, as she placed both her hands on her lower stomach.

Nearby, at the table where the Lagoon parents were sitting, Janet had not been fully paying attention to what was going on between River and Lee. With her getting a drink from, her glass of orange juice, as River made her statement to Lee, about Lee being pregnant with twins. So, Janet missed the comment.

Though, Janet did realize she missing something important being said, as she looked at those at her table She set down her glass on the table, while she asked, “What is going on?”

The other Lagoon parents continued to look at Lee and River.

Rock answered, “I think Lee is pregnant, with twins.”

Rock's caused Janet to look back at River and Lee. Her lips curled into a wicked grin, as she said, “Oh, that is interesting to find out.”

Revy inquired, “Very. Though, if Lee is pregnant, who is the father?”

Rock stated, “I think, River is the father. Though, I am not sure when this could have happened.”

Benny realized something, as she commented, “Oh hell... Remember that River deflowered Lee the afternoon before we had our way with Lee in the S&M dungeon. She likely also did it with Lee, as a guy.”

Dutch deadpanned, “Now, that is an interesting mental picture.”

Janet chirped, “But, not a bad one.”

In response, Dutch shrugged her shoulders, as she replied, “True. I have heard worse.”

Revy looked over at River, as she loudly whined, “River?!”

Nearby, Revy's loud comment broke Lee out of her stupor. She dropped her hands to her side, and as she looked up over at Revy.

River looked over at Revy. She smirked, as she stated, “What can I say, Lee was too much of a woman for me to be with, in just one gender.”

Lee turned to River, as she thought, 'Nice compliment.' She said, “Thank you.”

River turned her head up to Lee, as she kindly replied, “You're welcome.”

Janet looked around her table, as she pointed out, “Hey guys. Look on the bright side. Lee got herself knocked up, with River. This is a total, guilt free revenge trip, here.”

Everyone thought about what Janet said, for a few seconds. They then began laughing a Lee's situation.

Between laughs, Benny asked, “Now, that I think about it. What is Chang going to say about this?”

Dutch commented, “Knowing those two, they will likely share Lee.”

Janet said, “I agree.”

Benny stated, “I would not to be in the middle of those two.”

Rock agreed, “Me neither.”

Revy joked, “Oh, Lee will be in the middle of those two, in more ways than one. Considering Lee is stuck as a girl, with River and Chang being able to change into men. Lee is going to be one in the middle of their human sandwich.”

Revy comment made the others at her table laugh even harder.

Lee noticed this reaction by the Lagoon parents, to her current state of being. She turned to look at the Lagoon parents. Lee whined, “Stop it! I never wrote any scenes where people laughed at you, when you all got pregnant.” She turned to River, as she noticed River was laughing as well. She asked, “River? You too?”

River forced herself to stop laughing, as she stated, “Sorry, Lee. I cannot help it. And I remind you that you did tell me you were planning on having kids.”

Lee replied, in a flabbergasted tone of voice, “Eventually. Not now.”

This caused everyone else, whom heard Lee, to laugh even harder.

As Revy caught her breath, she said, “I cannot believe that you, Lee, whom wrote diligently about everyone wearing a rubber. And reminded many of us to do so. Forgot to wear one, yourself.”

Lee heard what Revy said. She turn to Revy. She had the sense to look embarrassed, as she sheepishly replied, “I admit that oversight was more out of forgetfulness, than hypocrisy.”

By then, many of those laughing were on the verge of tears.

It took a few minutes for everyone to calm down. While they did so, Lee turned to River, as she said, “We still need to talk about this, in private.”

River looked Lee, in her eyes, as she inquired, “I agree. We will do so, after lunch. Still, how is your morning sickness?”

Lee answered, “Not bad. I can feel my appetite coming back.”

River said, “Okay. We will talk after lunch. But, eat what you can. And try to keep in mind that you are now eating for three.”

Lee replied, “I will keep that in mind.”

By then, the Lagoon sisters, and Akira's family, had overheard what was going on. And the nine women kept their attention on the two lovers, River and Lee.

Natsuru commented, “All joking aside, Lee. We have been through that. You need to eat lightly. With small meals throughout the day. Just because it is call morning sickness does not mean that you cannot experience throughout the day.”

Benny agreed, “Yea. Morning sickness can be a pain. But, it should go away completely in a few months. Then, you will have about a month's worth of peace. After which, the baby. Or, in your case, babies. Will start moving, and later start kicking you, from the inside. This will be keep you up at all hours of the night and day. You will no longer be on your own schedule, but you kids' schedule. And even after you have the kids, they will still keep you up for years to come. With the added problem of you changing their diapers.”

There was some mild giggling from among those sitting at the tables, as Lee groaned.

Lee thought, 'They are right. As such, I might as well be polite.” Lee turned to Benny and Natsuru, as she said, “Thank you for your words of advice.”

Benny chirped, “Hey. The thought of you going through twice as many births, as any of us, is satisfaction enough for us.”

Revy stated, “I hear that.”

Lee saw the Lagoon parents nodded in agreement.

Natsuru smiled towards Lee, as she kindly commented, “You are welcome, Lee. And keep in mind that being pregnant can also be a pleasant experience in a number of ways. Feeling a life slowing grow inside you can also be a blessing.'

Akira commented, “We enjoyed our pregnancy, and you should, too.”

Ranma said, “Yea. They were fun.”

Lee thought, 'I hope so, Natsuru, Akira, Ranma. I would love to say that I am happy and overjoyed at being pregnant. That it doesn't bother me in the least. But, that would backfire on me in this crowd.'

Natsuru offered, “And if you need advice, on this matter. Let us know.”

Lee replied, “I will.”

River giggled.

Lee noticed River giggling, as she mentally reflected, 'Yea River. I am happy about being pregnant. And I don't mind that you got me pregnant. Still, I would like know why you got me pregnant? And how you pulled it off? And that is why we need to talk in private.'

River said, “Don't worry. We will get to that, later, in our bedroom. And instead, we will do it this morning, instead of after lunch.”

Lee thought, 'Thank you. That is fine with me. The soon we talk about this, the better for all of us.'

Molly spoke up, as she said, “Hey Lee.”

Lee turned to Molly, and as she politely inquired, “Yes?”

Molly said, “We want to say congratulations to you.”

Kristina stated, “Yea. We think you will make a wonderful mother.”

Ranma said, “The same goes for us.”

Yurika commented, “Yes. Your had a hand in in my and my sisters creations, and we turned out fine. So, I am sure you will do a good job with those two growing inside you.”

Akira said, “And I am sure River will help you in any way you need.”

River stated, “I will.”

Lee looked around her, as she saw that the Lagoon sisters, Ranma's family, smile towards her. Their kindness warmed Lee's heart, a little. Making her feel better, and more alive, about her current situation of being pregnant with twins.

Lee smiled towards them, as she said, “Thanks, girls.”

Lee then turned around, and headed back into the kitchen, to get some breakfast.

Soon, Lee returned back outside. In her hands, a plate of eggs, toast, and bacon. Along with utensils, napkins, and a glass of orange juice.

Lee then sat down beside River, at the table her redhead lover was at.

The others were polite enough to leave the two of them alone, as they ate their breakfast, while they talked about various casual subject. With the two of them tabling the discussion on Lee's pregnancy, until later.

Fortunately, Lee able to eat some breakfast, drink her orange juice, and keep it down.

(_)

An hour later, right after Lee and River finished breakfast, the two lovers turned to the guest bedroom they share, so they could talk in private. The only light in the room was the lamp, on the nightstand, between their beds.

River had already walked inside of the bedroom, and Lee was behind her.

Lee gently closed and locked the door behind her, using the lock on the knob.

Lee then walked up to River, as River stopped and turned around to face Lee.

Lee came to a stop, a few feet in front of River, with both women looking at each other, in their faces.

River asked, “So, how do you want to start this conversation?”

Lee said, “First. Can you sense anyone coming near the hallway outside? I don't want any eavesdroppers.”

River answered, “Yes. And we are fine. No one is around. There are not even any bugs in the room.”

Lee replied, “Good.”

River complimented, “I am see you are still as cagy as ever.”

Lee raised an eyebrow, a she commented, “It is a defining character trait.”

River responded, “And one that I admire.”

Lee stated, in a calm tone of voice, “Thank you. Now, I am sure you already know, I am not upset with you for knocking me up. But, I need to say that to you, out loud. For both our benefits.”

River said, “Thank you.”

Lee soberly questioned, “You're welcome. Now, I need to know. Why did you get me pregnant?”

River gave Lee a weak smile, as she calmly stated, “It was like you said. That time at the Rats Nest. Which, given how long it was for you, was decades ago.”

Lee sadly admitted, “Sadly, it was decades ago. And I do not remember all our conversations during that time.”

River said, “Don't worry. I will help you jog you memory, later.”

Lee replied, “I looked forward to it. And I was wondering, how long ago, for you, was the conversation you are talking about, between us?”

River responded, “A few months ago. And we were talking about pirates. During the discussion, you mentioned an interest fact about pirates. That pirate women usually escaped their execution by become pregnant.”

Lee pointed out, “At least until the women gave birth.”

River's smile began warmer, as she raised an eyebrow. She said, “I see you have regained the knowledge you have learned.”

Lee stated, “Yes. For the most part.”

River replied, “Good.”

Lee said, “But, even with my pregnancy, that might not stop the others from hurting me.”

River stated, “I wouldn't worry so much, about our current situation. These women are not going to touch you, until you give birth. Mainly because they likely want you to experience the pregnancy, and the pain of giving birth. And don't deny it. I know you are looking forward to both.”

Lee commented, “I admit that I am looking forward to my pregnancy. But, when it comes to labor and birth, I am just curious. Still, I know it is going to hurt like hell.”

River complimented, “I admire you about that. Most women, when they get pregnant, think, at some level, that their birth is going to be a magic time for them. You are grounded enough to admitted that giving birth will be a painful nightmare.”

Lee shrugged, as she replied, “Yes. But, let's focus on the here and now. And worry about that, later. Such, as why you think I don't have to worry about the women here, coming after me, once I give birth.”

River casually responded, “Simple. By the time you give birth, they should have cooled off over their revenge against you. Which, they have already had, in a number of ways.”

Lee conceded, “I can see what you are saying. Most of them are not that merciful. They just likely consider changing diapers to be a worse punishment than hanging.”

The two lovers silently looked at each other for a few seconds.

Then, they both of them could not help, but burst out giggling, for several more seconds, at Lee's comment.

As they calmed down, Lee said, “Okay. I can admit that was funny.”

River stated, “Yes. It was. Anyway, pleading the belly is what I did for you. We both agree, they want you to have our kids. And they are not going to keep a pregnant woman around, that is not part of their family.”

“They will likely soon let us leave. Probably around a week, at most. Once we can leave, we will head back the casino. Chang wants to talk to you.”

Lee slightly stiffened for a couple of seconds. She then forced herself to relax, as she commented, “I hope it is nothing to bad. Having his lover getting someone else pregnant could be embarrassing for him.”

River smiled, as she casually responded, “I won't worry about that. I think you will enjoy what he has to say to you.”

River dropped her smile, as she continued, with her tone of voice becoming slightly more serious, “Also, once this news hits the rumor mills, most of those that are after you. Including those that are going to go punish you tonight, and subsequent nights. Will consider your spending a lifetime as a girl, becoming pregnant, and giving birth, to be punishment enough.”

“And with them knowing you are now pregnant, I can use it as an excuse to get them to stop passing you around at night. So, as I said, I do not worry too much about it.”

Lee thought about what River has said.

Lee calmly questioned, “So, your plan has been to intentionally impregnate me, to get me out of revenge by those after me?”

River flatly replied, “Yes.”

Without warning, Lee took a few steps forward, leaned over, and kiss River deeply, on her lips.

River returned Lee's kiss.

A few seconds later, right after their lips finally broke, Lee complimented, “You're brilliant. You really are a genius. And if you had told me your plan, beforehand. I would have likely let you impregnate me.” She then continued in a more serious tone of voice, “But, you better not abandon me, nor our children, or I will hunt you to the ends of existence. And you know I am trained to do so.”

River giggled, for a few seconds. She then said, “Don't worry. I won't.”

Lee responded, “I believe you. Now, could you give me some details on how you tricked me, to get me pregnant. As I pointed out. I am not upset. I would just like some details. First being, when you took my virginity, how did you not get me to think about using a condom, before, and during, when we were making love on the beach?”

River smiled, as she happily stated, “Simple. Remember, I am a telepathic genius. And I have spent months reading your thoughts, and learning how your mind works.”

“And dear, you have a beautiful mind that is good at scheming, and being aware of the situations around her. I am just better at it, and I have a few advantages, than you do not. While, you had a few advantages of your own. Also, you were still slightly in shock from everything that happened to you, the previous night. You had a lot on your mind.”

Lee commented, “Ain't that an understatement?”

River agreed, “Isn't it? You were dealing with getting over half a century of memories back, all at once. And also having to deal with not only being captured by those after you, but facing their revenge on you that night.”

“Taking all the into account, steering your mind away from thinking about using a condom was not that hard. And if you did think of using a condom... Well...”

Lee guessed, “You had a condom in one of your pockets, that had pinholes in it, which would have made it burst, when you inserted it into me. Thus, I would still end up pregnant, with me thinking that I would not.”

River smiled, as she complimented, “As I said, a beautiful mind for scheming. And you are correct.”

Lee commented, “I would not have been mad at you, either way.”

River kindly said, “I know. And besides, after all that had happened to you, you really needed to get laid, by someone you know, whom cared about you. And, as I told the others, I would not let them take your virginity. That is a special event. As such, it should be done, in a relaxing environment, and done by someone that cares about you. So, it is both pleasant, as can be. And memorable, in a good way.”

Lee smiled, as she complimented, “I fully agree. Whatever you were before we met. You are now a perfect balance between genius and insanity. With neither overshadowing the other. Please, don't change, one bit.”

River's smile grew a bit wider, as she happily responded, “I promise I will try not too.”

Lee took a step back from River. She looked down at herself. She then looked back up at River, in her face, as she commented, “On the other hand, I am going to be changing a lot.”

River stated, “Listen. Yes, you will put on some weight, due to the pregnacy. But, I will help you maintain your physique, during a diet and exercise regiment I know of, that is both conformable to you, and will not risk our children. So, you will keep your figure after you give birth.”

Lee stated, “That is not really what I am talking about. But, thank you. What I am talking about is having these children is going to emotionally change me.”

River said, “Dear, I doubt you will change that much.”

Lee stated, “I am not sad about this. But, I have known a number of woman that have gotten pregnant and had children. Having and raising a child changes a person. Sometimes for the better. Sometimes for the worst. I don't know which way I will go. But, I know I will not be the same person I am now.”

River thought, 'Such maturity, on such an important matter. That is why I love you so much.' She kindly said, “Then, I will have to just make sure you turned out for the better.”

Lee responded, in a joyous tone of voice, “I love you.”

River calmly, though happily said, “I love you too.”

River then took a step closer to Lee. To where they were less than a foot apart. And as both of them continued to look the other in the face, River slid her arms over Lee's shoulders, with her cupping her hands a few inches behind Lee's head.

Lee gave River a smile, as she pointed out, “You know... It is the woman in the relationship, that hugs someone like that. The man hugs from around the chest, and waist.”

River just continued to smile as Lee, as she broke apart her hands, ad she slowly slid her arms down Lee's sides.

Lee looked at River's face, as she raised her arms, over River's arms, to allow River to lightly place the palms of her hands on the lower sides of Lee's abdomen.

River playfully questioned, “Like this?”

In response, Lee brought arms over hand River's shoulder. She then gently slid her arms along the tops of River's shoulders, until she could loosely held her hands behind River's head.

Lee happily replied, “Yes. Like that.”

River happily thought, 'If you want to play the woman in this dance of, right now. I am more than happy to take lead, as the man. You are pregnant, after all. So, it is your right to play the woman.'

River then leaned closer to Lee, and kissed Lee on her lips.

They slightly tightened their embrace, as Lee returned River's kissed.

They went onto deeply kiss each other for several seconds, until they broke their kiss.

Though, they continued to embrace one another, as the looked each other in the eyes.

They both saw, in the eyes of the other, that they were happy, and at peace, with what was happening to them, at the moment.

Lee smiled, as she said, “You know? The funny part is, that we really beat them. Didn't we?”

River returned Lee's smile, as she replied, “Yes. We did.”

Lee commented, in a casual manner, “And if I had known that all it would take to get them to call off their revenge, was being cursed to turn into a girl. Have a nice second childhood, to grow up to be a wonderful woman. Spending a few weeks worth of nights experiencing interesting, and unique forms of sex. And getting knocked up. I would have just done that in the first place. And not have gone through all that hardship. Including, that entire chase with those after me.”

River teased, “But, don't you realize, silly. Foreplay is the best part of the game.” She then leaned back over and kissed Lee again.

Lee returned River's kiss, as they continued to deeply kiss, while staying embraced, for another several seconds.

As they broke their kiss, the maintained their embrace, as they look at each others face, again.

Lee commented, “Since, I am the mother, and full woman, in this relationship. I guess it is up to me to when we have sex.”

River said, in a supportive tone of voice, “Yes. I guess that would be the case.”

Lee gave River a lopsided grin, as she offered, “So, let's just strip down and have some sex here, to celebrate my pregnancy, and us getting the last laugh?”

River gave Lee a leering grin, as she happily replied, “Sure.”

They then gently broke their embrace, took a few steps back from each other, and began to disrobe. As they put their clothing in piles on the floor, by the wall, near the TV and dresser were.

As they each took off their shirts, Lee commented, “There is one point I don't think some women get, about being pregnant?”

By then, both had taken off their shoes, and were working on removing their belts, and pants, as River asked, “What is that?”

Lee stated, “As women advances in their pregnancy, their stomachs start to get larger, and some of them began to see themselves as fat. But, they don't realize that being fat is not just the stomach, it is the rest of the body, as well. Though, as you pointed out. If the woman watches their weight a bit, and doesn't overeat. While still doing moderate exercise. Once the woman gives birth to their child, or children. In my case. The woman will retain her figure. Except for maybe a little baby fat around their tummy.”

Both women were then working on unhooking their bras, as River agreed, “That is a good point. So, as you get bigger around you stomach, are you going to ask me if you look fat?”

By then, they had begun to remove their panties.

Lee was wearing some black boyshorts, while River was wearing some red silk panties, that matched the color of her dyed red hair.

As they removed their underwear, Lee answered, “No. I have been overweight before, and it is no joking matter.”

River replied, “Fair enough.” She thought, 'Yea. You have probably been through the hole wringer on that issue.'

After they tossed their panties into the piles they had made for their clothing, they stood completely nude, facing towards each other.

Lee politely requested, “By the way, if you don't mind, could we first do it, with you as a guy? Then, you could alternate between being a girl, or guy.”

River replied, “That is fine with me. Though, might as I ask why?”

Lee said, “Sure. I would like to experience you inside my again, as a man, as you did on the beach. I honestly enjoyed it.” She then continued, in a slight joking manner, “And since I am already pregnant, it is not like you can impregnate me again.”

River giggled. She then said, “Fine with me. I like it either way. And, now that I think about it. After all these weeks, I don't think anyone has done anything anal to you.”

Lee conceded, “I know. It is kind of surprising. Though, I guess it is a case of. Why going through the back door, when the front door is left wide open?”

River agreed, “That is a very good point. Would you like me to enter your back door. I don't mind. But, I would have to get a condom first, for sanitary reasons.”

Lee replied, “Maybe later. I am not real crazy about doing that.”

River playfully pointed out, “You were open to everything else.”

Lee admitted, “Good point. But, let's save that for later.”

River thought, 'That might be a good idea. It is always good to save something new for later.' She said, “Alright. Now, let's get this party started.'

River then sneezed, and changed into a man.

Lee reach down with her right hand, and began rub, and finger her genitalia, as she looked at River. She commented, “I am going to need a minute to get wet enough to do this.”

River reached down and work on his genitalia, with both his hands. He looked at Lee, as he stated, in his masculine voice, “Don't worry, it is going to take a minute to for me to rise to occasion.”

Both lovers laughed at their situations, for a few seconds

A minute later, Lee felt that she was wet enough, down there. She looked over at River, and she could see that River was clearly ready. Though, out of properness. She asked, “Are you ready?”

River was looking over at Lee, as he answered, “Yes. I am ready.”

Lee said, “Okay. And if it is okay, we will do it on your bed.”

River replied, “Fine with me. Both our beds are already made. So, that will not be a problem.”

Lee and River then causally walked up to each other.

As they did reached other, they slowly move around, while turning clockwise, to where River facing his bed, and Lee facing the TV, with her back to the foot of River's bed.

Lee then took a few small steps back, and River take a few small steps forward.

As Lee stopped with the back of her legs hit the end of River's bed. River stopped on inches away from Lee's breasts.

Lee had to look up, to see River's face. As he male body, River was almost a head higher than Lee. Where, when River was a woman, Lee was a few inches taller than her.

Lee saw River was looking down at her, with an amused smirk on his face.

Lee commented, “I not use to being the shrimp in this situation.”

River said, “I know. But then, being the smaller one in this situation is not a bad thing.”

Lee responded, “I agree. I would like to start with the missionary position. But, later this morning, I would like to do it again, with you as a man. With me on top, cowgirl style.”

River casually stated, “I don't mind you doing all the work.”

Lee said, “I thought you won't. Now, let's have some fun.”

River agreed, “Yes. Let's...” River then used his hands to grip, in a firm, but not tight, on the sides of Lee's torso. He stated, “I got you. Just lean back on the bed. And then, I will accompany you.”

Lee teased, “Anything you say, lover boy.”

River chuckled, as Lee started to lean back towards the bed, without falling.

River used his hands to slowly glide Lee onto the bed, as he leaned down, with Lee.

After Lee came to a rest, with her back on River's bed. River let go of her. And she used her hands to push her body to where her head was resting on River's pillow.

With her head raised slightly by the pillow, Lee was able to look over at River. River was looking back at her.

Lee warmly smiled at River, as she parted her legs, by twenty degrees in each direction. As an invitation to River, to come inside her.

River then crawled onto the bed, and he was soon on top of Lee, and inside her. With both of them having a pleasant time with each other.

(_)

A little over two hours later, Lee and River left the their bedroom, and into the empty hallway. They were both women, and clothed only in their panties, as they headed for the nearby bathroom. So, they could shower, and get cleaned up together.

When they were done getting cleaned, and drying off, they headed back to their bedroom, in the nude. They were not caught. And when they reached their bedroom, they stepped inside the room, and put on some fresh clothing.

(_)

Later that day, Lee and River learned that, due to Lee's pregnancy the Lagoon parents had agreed to call off their revenge. Though, the Lagoon parents did hold Lee for another week, before they finally decided to let her go with River.

Still, after that week was over. They said they would let Lee go with River.

Though, they did not return River's reality device, because they stated they wanted to have more dinner together. But, not before they had dinner together, one last time. Dinner was steak and potato salad, with either lemonade, beer, or soda.

It was sunset, by the time dinner was over.

Everyone stood around, between the tables, on the back concrete patio of the mansion.

Those present were the entire Lagoon family, Akira's entire family, River, and Lee.

The others were looking at Lee and River, as the two women stood beside each other, while facing the others, and having their backs to outside kitchen wall. River stood to Lee's left side.

The only things that Lee and River had with them, were clean clothing, that they had on when they first came to the island, and Lee's items.

Those items being her weapons and bandolier. Which were returned to her, earlier that afternoon. With Rock stating that she admired Lee's behavior during this time. And Lee thanked Rock for her compliment.

Lee had on her bandolier across her chest. With her throwing knives in the front, and her collapsed staff in a sheath on the back of the bandolier.

They had no luggage because the clothing they had on when the had left the island with their clothing and personal items.

The other clothing Lee had was borrowed clothing, from the Lagoon family.

River left her spare clothing on the island, as well. Though, her clothing was washed, with the clothing the Lagoon family had provided for Lee.

The clothing had been separated and folded. With River's clothing being put away. And the borrowed clothing being returned to the Lagoon family. While River kept he spare clothing there, for the next time she came to visit the Lagoon family.

As the others on the patio looked at River and Lee, Rock said, “I guess you are all set to leave.”

River calmly pointed out, “Except for a means to leave, we are ready to depart.”

Rock replied, “Yes. And here is your reality device back.” Rock then walked over to River and Lee, as she pulled out the reality device, from one of her pants pockets, that she had been given by River, a month ago.

Rock came to a stop in front of River, as she held out the reality device for the redhead.

River gently took the device from the black haired japanese woman's hands. Rock turned around, and walks back to her family. With her circling back around, to look at Lee and River, as she came to a stop, while standing next to her family.

River looked at the reality device, in her hands, for a few seconds. She then looked back up at the group around her, as she kindly said, “Thank you.”

Rock replied, “You're welcome. And River, thank you for polite about all this.”

River said, “Given the situation. It was the wisest choice to take.”

Rock agreed, “Yes. It was.” She turned to Lee, as she continued, “And Lee.. I never thought we would reach this point. But, it looks like you are free to go.”

Lee pointed out, “Well, as free as motherhood will let one be.”

The others giggled, including River, for a few seconds.

As everyone calmed down, Rock said, “You have a point there.”

Benny commented, “Well Lee, you are lucky the others in line were satisfied with learning that you are pregnant, or the revenge would have continued.”

Lee thought, 'Just as you thought, River.'

From the corner of her left eye, she saw River crack a smile. Lee turned to Benny, as she casually lied, “I do not know about that. Still, I think I may have gotten the shorter end of the stick on this.”

Benny replied, “Perhaps.”

Janet looked at the bottom front part of Lee's tucked in shirt. She then looked back at Lee's face, as she commented, “I see you are not showing, yet, Lee.”

Lee stated. “I am only a month pregnant. Even on a trim body like this, it takes about six weeks to two months to start to show. You should know this.”

Dutch commented, “She's right.”

Janet shrugged, as she responded, “Well, I did have other things on my mind, during those earlier months of our pregnancies... Still, where are you heading, Lee?”

Lee answered, “The casino, to be with River... And I guess Chang... Though, I am not sure how that is going to work out.” She mentally added, “River, you did state that when we got there, we were going to talk to Chang.'

From the corner of her eye, Lee saw River nodded her head once, ever so slightly.

Dutch stated, “Knowing Chang. I am sure he will make use of you in some way.” She looked at River, as she inquired, “So, when will it be, when you go back?”

River answered, “Exactly two weeks after Lee first left her reality.”

Dutch said, “We will keep that in mind.”

Janet offered, “Lee, if you ever get bored with River, come back to see us. There was so much we can still show you, that we did not have time for.”

There was some giggling among the crowd, but not everyone responsed to Janet's comment, with humor.

Lee calmly responded, “Thanks, but no thanks. And I guess this will be the last we will be seeing each other.”

Revy snorted, as she stated, “I doubt it. We plan on spending some time on that little Island city, as well. If, for any other reason, to got to the Rats Nest. And when we are in the neighborhood, we do plan to look you up.”

Lee commented, “Well, for the sake of your friends at the casino. I am sure you will behave during those visits.”

Revy replied, “We'll see.”

Lee commented, “And as River pointed out. I don't think Bao can handle you.”

Dutch said, “Don't worry. We have that covered.”

Molly stated, “Yea. Besides, we have nothing better to do.”

There was some giggling from the Lagoon sisters, along with Nodoka, Yurika, and Mikoto.

Though, Revy, Rock, Dutch, Benny, Janet, Akira, Natsuru, Ranma, River, and Lee, remained silent.

Lee turned to Ranma, Akira, and Natsuru, as she inquired, “So, where is your family heading off for?”

Ranma answered, “I guess we are likely going back to your Plata Podrido, as well. Around the same date as you are heading too.”

Lee thought, with concern, 'And here I thought I would not have to worry about not having to deal with any of with them, again. I should have known better.'

River softly said, “You're correct. That clearly isn't going to happen.”

Lee turned to River. She then looked out among the crowd, as she said, in a lighthearted tone of voice, “I don't know is my reality can handle all of you.”

There was much laughter from everyone present, including River and Lee.

As everyone calmed down, Yurika stated, in a relaxed tone of voice, “Have a little faith, Lee. We are not that bad.”

Nodoka commented, “As my sister pointed out, and as you know personally, we are okay people. And as long as we don't raise too much hell, we all have little to worry about.”

Lee admitted, “You two are right about that. And to be honest, I am not worried about most of you. Just one or two of you.”

Everyone silently looked over at Revy.

Revy noticed this, as she flatly said, in annoyed tone of voice, “What?... Alright. I will try to behave.”

Lee suggested, “Just don't get drunk while you are armed, and you should be fine.”

Revy turned to Lee, as she sarcastically replied, “I'll try.”

Lee asked, “By the way, where is Eda and Yolanda?

The everyone, but River, looked over at Lee, as Akira answered, “Last we heard, Eda headed back to that island, to talk to Yolanda, after we first lost you. And when Revy here contacted them, they were still at the island. Though, I think that Eda and Yolanda will be closing the burger van.”

Lee said, “Damn. And they cooked such good burgers and fries, too.”

Akira agreed, “I know. Though, I doubt they would just leave the island. They have no reason to. I think they kind of like it there.”

Natsuru commented, “Also, they have an apartment there. And really not place better to be.”

Lee said, “I know the feeling.”

Akira replied, “Of course.”

Mikoto turned to Natsuru, as she commented, “Just like us, mom.”

Natsuru looked over at her daughter, with blue haired, with black highlights, as she said, “Yes. Dear.” Mother and daughter then turned back to looked at Lee, and River.

Lee requested, “And the Lowe family?”

Benny answered, “Last we heard, they are back at the island, as well. And they are going to continue to run their diner. Speaking of which, I still can't believe we never noticed them there.”

Lee pointed out, “Pedro and I met there, regularly. We never once saw any of you. Given your wealth, we figured you considered going there beneath you. And now that I think about it, I believe that is what the Lowe family figured, as well.” She mentally added, 'Given that three of them are savvy geniuses, and the other is very savvy, I am not surprised they came up with that plan, to help me.'

In response to Lee's thoughts, Lee heard River let out a small laugh.

Janet conceded, “There is some truth to that. But, I think we may go there, when we return to the island.”

Dutch casually said, “I could go for some fried eggs, and hashbrowns cooked the way I want. That I don't have to cook, myself.”

Kristina agreed, “So can I.”

Dutch and Kristina looked at each other, as they chuckled a little. They then turned their attention back to Lee, and River.

Lee stated, “Go ahead. They cook good food there. And their sweet iced tea is the best on the island.”

Revy flatly commented, “I don't see how you could like that piss.”

Lee said, in jest, “Well, sweet iced tea is a good liquid to drink on a hot, humid day, when you want to remain sober.”

A few people let out a few laughs towards Lee's comment.

As everyone calmed down, Lee casually said, “Sorry Revy. I couldn't help myself.”

Revy shrugged, as she replied, “Yea. That was a good one.”

River commented, “It is going to be a full place, at the island.”

Lee casually agreed, “You got that right.”

Janet responded, “And it will be fun.”

River said, “We can only hope so... Well, we better get going. I would love to say it was fun. But, given the circumstances that lead us here, and what happened on the island, at night. I am just glad it is over.”

Janet conceded, “Fair enough.”

Lee calmly said, “I considered this an educational experience, thatt I get to walk away from... See you all on the other side of the looking glass, girls.”

Most of the others said, almost in unison, either, “Goodbye,” “Bye,” or “See you later.”

River took a step closer to Lee, where they were standing less than an inch next to each other, side by side.

Then, with her reality device still in her hands, River thought of a specific place in Daiyu Palace Casino, in Lee's reality, two weeks later, after Lee left, as a specific time of day. She then pressed the red button on the device.

Less than a second later, the next thing Lee and River knew, they were both in one of the hallways, in the Daiyu Palace Casino.

Lee quickly recognized where they were, given the elevator bay to her right, and the clear, translucent wall enclosure to her left that on the other side had a small garden, with a female tiger in it.

Lee turned to River, as she calmly asked, “Why are we are in the back part of the first floor, and not Chang's penthouse office? I thought, we were going to meet Chang.”

River turned to Lee, as she answered, “We are. But first, we have a more open meeting in the garage.”

Lee questioned, “A meet and greet?”

River replied, “Yes. Chang has already gathered those invited to the meeting. We just need to be there. Then, we will talk to Chang, in private.”

Lee inquired, “Clearing, at some point, you went back here, to talk to Chang about this, in advance. When did you plan all this.”

River said, “We scheduled this before I turned in my reality device, on the island, a month ago, our time. Two weeks here.”

Lee commented, “So, can pick up my life, where I left off.”

River stated, “Something like that. And given you know where we are in the casino, I am glad your memory has fully returned.”

Lee responded, “Not really. My long term memory is still a bit of a vague, and jumbled.” Lee turned to look at the tiger, on the other side of the clear enclosure wall. She then looked back at River, as she continued, “But, dealing with a tiger is a very memorable experience.”

River giggled a little, as she replied, “True.”

Lee inquired, “So, why did you pick two weeks later, for those here, for us returning to my home reality?”

River answered, “I want to wait a few weeks, for things to settle down, and for Chang to make sure everything was alright for our return... Also, this is the date Chang and I set for our return.”

Lee complimented, “That was intelligent thinking on both your parts.”

River smiled towards Lee, as she replied, “Thank you.”

Lee returned River's smile, as she asked, “So, what is the local time?”

River answered, “Seven PM, on the dot. As such, we should have no jet lag. And everyone we are about to meet has usually already eaten by now.”

Lee responded, “Okay. So, the plan is for the meet and greet, then talk to Chang, alone?”

River stated, “Yes. We are going to a meeting in the garage. And afterward, we are going to talk with Chang, in our penthouse, in private.”

Lee guessed, “I am not just going to live somewhere in the hotel. You are going to have me live with you, and Chang, in the penthouse?”

River smiled, as she complimented, “It is so much fun to talk with someone who knows what is going on, after only a moderate amount of questions.”

Lee returned River's smile, as she happily said, “Hey. I am pregnant. And I prefer to live with you, even if I have to also live with Chang. That is much better than to be a single mother to be, in a foreign land.”

River agreed, “Exactly. And besides, we love each other. Also, I love Chang, and he loves me. And I believe you and Chang can stand each other, for my sake, and the sake of our children.”

Lee responded, “I hope so. Now, please lead me to the garage, because I don't exactly remember how to get there.”

River said, “It is this way.”

River then walked further into the back side of the casino building, with Lee following right behind her.

(_)

A few minutes later, they reached the large, indoor garage, in the back part, of the first floor, of the casino. River opened the closest door to the garage, from the hallway. She then let Lee in, and gently shut the door behind them.

As they walked further into the garage, Lee noticed the most of the ceiling lights were on, with the large, outside garage doors close. And River was leading them near to the repair pits of the garage.

Along with this, Lee saw that River was leading her towards an open area of the garage, where group of familiar faces standing near each other.

Lee saw that the group was Chang, Zoe, Mal, Inara, Faye, Spike, Jetta, Jayne, Kaylee, Simon, Annie, and Arcee, whom was standing in her robot mode.

Lee also noticed Chang stood away from the others, with the other standing in a semicircle, that was facing Chang.

As River and Lee approached the group, they saw that all eyes had turned to look at them.

As River and Lee came to a stop, on the other side of the Chang, from the group. They stood side by side, as they faced the others. With Lee standing to River's left side.

Chang looked at Lee and River, as he said, in a cavalier way, “And the ladies of the hour have arrived.”

River commented, “I hope we are not late?”

Chang answered, “No. You are right on time.”

Jayne spoke up, “Damn, Lee. You look hot.”

Lee turned to Jayne, as she teased, “Jayne, I have seen you female form, and you are female from is hotter than me.”

Jayne chuckled a little, at Lee's compliment.

Spike turned to Chang, as she asked, “So, why did you bring us here? I remind you that I was planning on spending some time with Julia tonight.”

Chang turned to the group, as he answered, “Don't worry. This will only take a few minutes. Then, you can return to your daughter. Because, Lee is going to be living here, with us.”

Spike flat asked, “What?”

Chang calmly stated, “As I said, Lee will now be staying here, with us.”

Faye inquired, “Not to sound sarcastic. But, why do you want to have keep someone here that has manipulated and played with our lives, both directly, and indirectly?”

Chang looked over at Faye, as he answered, “A fair question. And the answers are many. Some will become apparent very soon. But, we all agree that Lee is very good at what he, or now she does. She can see things in ways we do not. And the simplistic ways she deals with complex problems are not to be underestimated. As such, she is more an asset for us, than a hindrance. And I don't want that asset winding up in someone else's hands.”

Mal said, “While I am not crazy about her being here. I can see your point, Chang.”

Chang replied, “Good.”

Spike commented, “Well, I don't like it.”

Chang said, “As long as you don't harm her, I could care less if you have anything to do with her.”

Spike replied, “Agreed.”

Chang looked around the group, as he requested, “What about the rest of you? I prefer to keep this an open forum. All of your opinions are welcome.”

Annie said, “Personally, I like having Lee stay here with us. She's polite and pleasant to be around.”

Arcee stated, “I agree. And it is fun trying to get inside the head of someone who was inside our heads.”

Inara turned to Arcee, as she calmly complimented, “That is an interest observation.”

Arcee turned her head towards Inara, as she said, “Thank you.” She then looked back over at Lee.

Inara replied, “You're welcome.” She then looked over at Lee, as she commented, “Lee, I am fine with you being here. But, don't expect any free back rubs.”

Lee calmly replied,, “That is the least of my concerns.”

Zoe calmly said, “Chang, I am fine with whatever you decide.”

Jetta commented, “Whatever works is fine with me.”

Faye said, “As long as she is not a jerk, I have no problems with her being here.” She mentally added, 'Rock and Chang, both, already paid Spike, in gold, to get off of Lee's back. So, I am not going to make an issue out of the matter.'

Jayne casually stated, “I don't mind the situation, either. Your casino, your rules, Chang.”

Chang happily thought, 'Mental note. Give Jayne a small bonus, in gold, in his next monthly work payment. He clearly knows who is in charge here.'

Kaylee commented, “I am all for Lee staying here.” She looked at Lee, as she continued, “I am all for having someone else around that has a good sense of humor.”

Lee looked at Kaylee, as she responded, “Thank you. I take it that you watched the poker game I had with River?”

Kaylee smiled at Lee, as she said, “Of course.”

Simon spoke up, “We all did. And along with Chang, most of us admire you for your skills, and manners.”

Spike and Mal both snorted, but did not otherwise respond to Simon's comment.

Simon ignored Mal and Spike, as he continued, “And you clearly understand the concept of tact. As such, I have no problems with the friendship you have with my sister.'

River giggled, as she thought, 'I cannot wait to tell him what is really going on. Though, his comment is touching.'

Lee noticed River's reaction, as she thought, 'Yea. I wonder how he will take the news, River.' She looked at Simon, as she calmly said, “You should have no worries, when it comes to your sister.”

Simon replied, “I am sure.”

Chang looked around the crowd, as he stated, in a firm tone of voice, “Also, I remind you all that the rank and file here do not know about Lee and her stories. I would prefer to keep it that way.”

Mal commented, “Don't worry. We have kept our mouths shut, so far.”

Chang responded, “And I appreciate that. Still, if they discover the truth on their own, that is fine. We will deal with that, then.” Chang turned to Lee, as he inquired, “By the way, can you take down those stories.”

Lee looked over at Chang, as she answered, “I doubt it. Messing with where the stories are would raise to many red flags. Besides, I don't remember the password to get on that website. And even if I did, anyone who is already interested, probably has a copy on their hard drive by now.”

Chang replied, “Okay.” He mentally added, 'It was worth a shot, in asking her about that. Still, there is one other matter I need to talk mention to Lee, before she finds out on her own.'

Chang stated, “Also Lee, you might want to know that Matthew McCormick, your lawyer on Mars is now here, and he works for me.”

Lee responded, in a halfhearted way, “Why did you bring him here?”

Chang plainly answered, “Anyone that could survive that chase you had with the maids is worthy of my attention.”

Lee commented, “Yea... I hope he is not upset with me dragging him into this mess.”

Chang pointed out, “It is not your fault. If it is anybody's fault, it is those that he worked for on Mars, whom assigned him to your case, to that police station. I just took advantage of the situation. And when we caught him, he was already planning on disappearing. So, I see no reason why he cannot just disappear by coming to work for me.”

Lee conceded, “Okay. You made some good points there. So, where is he? If he is working for you, I would expect him to be in the loop as to what is going on.”

Chang thought, 'Matthew is not really in the loop. Still...' he stated, “Unfortunately, he had a very busy day today, and he is currently resting in his suite. Also, he does not know about your gender change.”

Lee replied, “I will say, hi, to him, tomorrow, or the day after... When he is not busy.”

River turned to Lee as she stated, “That is a good idea, Lee. Now, can I tell them our big news.”

Lee turned to River, as she replied, “Sure.” She mentally added, 'But, leave out I am pregnant with twins. Just state I am pregnant, and you are the father... If you want to add that.' She saw River smile, as she continued her thoughts, 'I will take that as a, yes. And their reaction might be priceless.'

Kaylee asked, “What is it, River?”

River and Lee turned to look at the crowd, as River answered, “Well, the big news, we have, is that Lee is not just staying here out of the goodness of our hearts.”

There was some mild chuckling from the crowd, for a couple of seconds.

As the chuckles died down, River calmly continued, “Lee is also pregnant, and I am the father.”

Spike, Faye, Mal, Zoe, and Jayne laughed at hearing River's news. The rest of those in the group did not.

The laughter continued, as Kaylee commented, “Well, that is something you don't hear about every day. A woman knocking up another woman.”

As those laughing started to calm down, Zoe turned to Kaylee, as she pointed out, “We knew from Simon's medical tests, that as men, we are not shooting blanks. And I always figured one of us would do it.”

Inara turned to Zoe, as she flatly commented, “And of all people, it was the writer that River impregnated.”

Everyone but River, and Lee started laughing a little. Mal turned to River, as he thought, 'That's my girl.'

As River read Mal's thoughts, she could not help but giggle a little.

Though, Lee did not mind.

A few seconds later, as the laughter died down again, Zoe turned to Inara, as she stated, “Yea. I say the situation Lee is in is poetic.”

Inara turned to Zoe, as she replied, “I agree.”

Zoe and Inara turned to Lee, Lee noticed them, as she admitted, “You will get no arguments from me on your comments, on this matter.”

Zoe and Inara giggled a little. Zoe then turned to River, as she continued, “Though, I am surprised that you would be the first, River. Considering you already have a boyfriend.”

River looked at Zoe, as she calmly said, “The matter is being handle.”

Zoe shrugged, as she replied, “You're life.” She looked at Chang, as she said, “I just hope it doesn't effect our jobs.”

Chang turned to Zoe, as he said, “It shouldn't. And River, Lee, and I, will be discussing the matter, later tonight, in private.”

Zoe said, “I hope it is a productive discussion.”

Chang replied, “So do I.”

Spike turned to Lee, as she stated, “Given the situation, I consider you being pregnant punishment enough. And I hope the birth of your child is as painful for you, as it was for me, when I had my child.”

Lee looked over at Spike, as she plainly admitted, “It likely will be.” She mentally added, 'And doubly so. Considering, I am having twins.'

Jayne commented, “Chang, it figures that you would want Lee, as well.”

Chang looked over at Jayne, as he responded, “I will take that as a compliment.”

Chang looked back at River and Lee.

Annie and Arcee looked towards Lee. Annie said, “Well, congratulations, Lee.”

Arcee commented, “Yes. Congratulations.”

Lee looked over at Annie and Arcee, both were standing a few yards apart in the group. She responded, “Thank you. But, given your abilities, I would think you two would already know?”

Annie replied, “We already did.”

Arcee said, “Yes. But, it is proper to wait until you, and River, were ready to announce the big news.”

Lee responded, “I appreciate your discretion on this matter.”

Annie replied, “You're welcome.”

Arcee said, “No problem.”

Inara turned to Lee, as she said, in a diplomatic manner, “Barring the events of the past. I do hope you turn out to be a good mother to your children.”

Lee turned to Inara, as she replied, “I hope so, as well, Inara.”

Inara gave Lee a warm smile.

Lee returned Inara's smile.

Jetta asked, “So, what is it like being pregnant?”

Lee turned to Jetta, as she answered, “Well, I am only a month pregnant. And there is not much difference, right now. Except for some mild morning sickness, every few days. But, I am handling it okay. Though, I will let you know as time goes on.”

Jetta responded, “Thank you. I looked forward to hearing what you have to say on the issue.”

Mal looked over at Lee and River. Then, he looked at Chang. Next, he looked back at Lee and River, as he thought, 'I would be bet money that River, and likely Chang, planned to get Lee pregnant, as a way to get her out of revenge by the others.'

Mal saw River looked toward him, as she cracked a smile.

Mal continued his thoughts, 'Yep. I know you planned all this, River. You are genius enough to come up with this plan. And you are skilled enough to pull it off. Not that I am going to say anything about it. As you know. Chang paid me well, in gold, to walk away from my vendetta against Lee. And I consider the payment to be few trade.'

Mal then saw River maintain her slight smile, as she just nodded once towards him.

Mal went onto think, 'Good.'

Nearby, Simon commented, “I look forward to being an uncle.”

Lee turned to Simon, as he joked, “Yes. As an uncle, you get to spoil the kids, without worrying about taking care of them.”

Simon let out a laugh. He then look at Lee, as he said, “My thoughts exactly. And I more than willing to offer my medical services to you.”

Lee replied, “Thank you. I will come see you in a couple of days.”

Simon said, “That will be fine. I will be looking for you. If you want. I am more than willing to set up an appointment for you, in advance.”

Lee stated, “I appreciate that.”

River noticed Lee and Simon's comments. She happily thought, 'I think Lee and Simon will get along fine.'

Kaylee commented, “And this will give us a chance see what it takes to raise some kids. Such as a little babysitting.” She turned to Spike, as she continued, “Besides, Julia. And she is a sweet kid.”

Spike noticed Kaylee was talking to her. She turned to Kaylee, as she replied, in a kind tone of voice, “Thank you.”

Lee looked over at Kaylee, as she stated, “I make no promises. But, we will see what happens.”

Kaylee turned to Lee. She shrugged, as she replied, “Works for me.”

Chang looked around the room, as he stated, “Now, I hope all the issues are resolved with Lee being here. If not, please speak up.”

Everyone in the room remained silent for the next several seconds.

After around ten seconds of silence had elapsed, Chang said, “Good. Now, if you will excuse me, I have to talk to River and Lee, alone.”

Chang then walked over to Lee and River.

When he reached then, he came to a stop, as he looked at the two of them, with River and Lee looked back at him.

Chang then walked around, to River's right side, with River and Lee quietly turning and following behind him.

As the crowd watched the three adults leave, towards a door, to an interior hallway, in the back of the building, Jetta commented, “I guess I better head back to work.”

Faye turned to Arcee, as she asked, “You don't think that Chang is going to also get involved Lee, as well?”

Arcee looked down at Faye, as she shrugged. She answered, “That is possible. Chang knows that a love triangle might be best to try to salvage his relationship with River.”

Annie commented, “Yea. That any other way screams trouble, no matter how you look at it. Especially given River is a telepath, and Lee is pregnant with River's kids.”

Annie thought, 'I guess you decided to start a family, after all, River. And I am not surprised you did it with Lee, with Lee being the mother. Considering, I knew your feelings for Lee. Lee's gender identity. Chang not having time to be a parent. And you probably don't feel like getting pregnant, yourself.'

Jayne said, “So, Chang ends up with two girlfriends, instead of just one. I would complain, except I know those two, and I think Chang bit off more than he can chew.”

Zoe agreed, “No arguments there.”

Kaylee moved over, towards, Simon, and she whispered into Simon's right ear, “So, are you going to give Lee a fully exam?”

Simon looked over at Kaylee, as he softly said, in a playful manner, “Yes. But, I plan to be gentle.”

Kaylee giggled a little from Simon's comment.

Spike quietly chuckled at all the comments she head from the others, as she thought, 'I better get back to Julia. Still, this was an entertaining meeting. And because I found that Lee will be suffering the same fate as I did, I should sleep better tonight. I love my daughter. But, pushing her out of me was not pleasant.'

Mal turned to Inara, as he asked, “So, what do you think they are going to talk about?”

Inara looked at Mal, as she rhetorically pointed out, in a kind tone of voice, “What aren't they going to talk about?...”

Mal turned back to look at the door Chang, Lee, and River, had just exited, and gently closed behind them. He replied, “Point taken.”

(_)

Five minutes later, Chang, River, and Lee, had made it up the golden express elevator, in the back elevator bay, across from the tiger enclosure, up the elevator, to the penthouse. Once on the penthouse level, they walked down a few hallways, to where they reached the door to the living quarters of the penthouse, that lead directly to the living room of the penthouse.

Chang has used his keys to both earlier open the elevator lock, and presently, to unlock the door leading to the living room.

After Chang unlocked the door, he opened it, and walked in to the room, first.

Lee walked in next. And River followed behind, with her gently shutting and locking the door behind her.

Chang came to a stop, and Lee walked passed her, as she continued looked around the room. She first noticed, that due to them being so high up, and that it was still sunset, there was enough lightning from the windows across the room, to see conformable, without any indoor lighting.

Though, River flipped a switch, on the interior side of the door they had just come, to turn on some ceiling lights, which were soft yellow incandescent bulbs, with coverings over the bulbs.

Lee saw that the living room has had a standard set up of a couch, a few chair beside the couch, a low coffee table in front of the couch. Across from the couch was the wall mounted large, widescreen TV. Along with other entertainment systems, and items, on top of a small set of drawers, that were below the TV.

There was was also several sets of shelves on one of the walls, with books, movies, and other items lining the shelves.

Lee came to a stop between the TV and the couch. She turned around to see River and Chang standing side by side. With Chang standing to River's right side. Both of whom were looking back at Lee.

Chang asked, “So, what do you think of our home?”

Lee complimented, “While, I have not been to the rest of your home. I will say this is a very well furnished room.”

Chang requested, “Thank you. If you like this room, you will probably like the rest of our home. And hopefully, you new home, too.”

Lee calmly asked, “I hope so. Though Chang, should I be worried, right now? I did have sex and get knocked up by your lover.”

Chang casually stated, “No. I am not going to hurt you. Though, given recent events, you might have suspected I would. But, I won't. Though first, could you please take remove your weapons. You won't need them.”

River kindly said, “Don't worry, Lee. Everything will be fine.”

Lee thought, 'I might, as well. I am in too deep to back out now. Besides, I trust River with not only my life, but the lives of our children.'

Lee saw River smile in response to her thoughts.

Lee reached down, with both her hands, on her bandolier, where the sash was on the right side, of her stomach, as she undid the buckle on it.

After the bandolier was free of its buckling, Lee careful removed the bandolier, with the throwing knifes and collapsed staff sheath in it. She then gently tossed the bandolier onto the couch, to her right side.

Chang said, “Good. Now, is there anything you would like to say, or ask me, personally?”

Lee stated, “Well first, it was not my intention, nor plan to fall in love with River, here, and get pregnant by her. And I don't know how she fell in love with me?”

River said, “You are just a kind, intelligent, savvy person, Lee. And I love you for that.” She turned to Chang, “But, I still love, Chang, as well.”

Chang turned to River, as he replied, “I know.”

Both Chang and River turned back to Lee, as River said, “And, as I told you, right before we made love on the beach, Chang and I have understanding.”

Chang turned to River, “Yes. We do.” He turned to Lee, as he continued, “And you, Lee, are a very skilled person, in so many ways. Thus, you are the type of person I want, in so many ways. Even if you were not in a relationship with River, and pregnant with yours and River's child...”

River and Lee spoke up, in near unison, “Twins.”

Chang cracked a grin, as he looked at River and then at Lee. He said, “Oh. Even better. Anyway, if you were not involved with River, I would still want you for your skills, and mind. As an employee. But, as it stands now, I want more from you. If River is willing to share?”

River commented, in a casual manner, “I don't mind. But, it is up to her.”

Lee questioned, in a confused tone of voice, “You want to sleep with me?”

Chang stated, in a relaxed tone of voice, “I don't want to just sleep with you, Lee. I want to have a relationship with you. We are all mature adults here. And I am just thinking from a practical standpoint. I won't deny that River and you are in love. But, River and I are also in love.”

“And this can only create friction between us, that will drive River away from both of us. On the other hand, if one of us leaves, it will likely poison the relationship the other has with River. That leaves us with one option. We should try to make a three way relationship work.”

“And we have seen relationships with multiple partners work in other cases. Shenhua, Sawyer, and Lotton. Akira, Natsuru, and Ranma. Revy, Rock, Dutch, Benny, and Janet. Though, I am not sure how the last one works for them?”

Lee answered, “I kind of left that ambiguous in my stories. But, from personal experience, I can confirm all five of them occasional do it together.”

Chang responded, “I am not surprised. Though, back to on topic. It is only logical to propose this idea. And I know that it will take time. And while we may never love each other, I do believe we can learn to like each other...”

“After all. This can be possible, if we work at it. You are intelligent, polite, savvy, and nice to be around. As a woman, your figure is as nice as our female forms. And I will admit that your male form had potential. But, from what River told me, your manhood is now likely in the past.”

Lee said, “I have more important concerns. Such as the welfare of my future children.”

Chang complimented, “As you should. That being said, I think you could come to like me, as well. I prefer to be nice. I am intelligent, and savvy, as well. And I am good looking as both a man, and as a woman. Depending on what you prefer, I can provide it. And while I know you have slept with River in her male form. I do not know if that was is you experimenting, and you still mostly prefer women. Or, if you prefer men. Or both... Still, just let me know.”

Lee commented, “Well, I went through lot of sexual experimentation on the island. And honestly. I think I am bi-sexual.”

River said, “Yes... She has occasionally requested for me to be a man during sex. So, she likes it both ways.”

Chang stated, “That will only help all of us.”

Lee pointed out, “Also, I am a little embarrassed to say this. But, as woman, during sex, I like things put inside my love canal.”

Chang commented, in a casual manner, “As someone that is a woman part time, I can say that is completely natural.”

Lee said, “Then, I think this can work. And I am open to trying to make this work.”

Chang replied, “Good.”

Lee stated, “Still, I hope you are okay with me being pregnant. Children can cause problems in a relationship. Though, I promise to do my best not to allow my pregnancy to make me act like a bitch.”

Chang shrugged, as he responded, “I believe you. Besides. That was our plan to begin with.”

Lee responded, in a confused manner, “Huh? You had us fall in love with each other?”

Chang calmly stated, “No. No. No. We did not plan for you two to fall in love with each other. You both did that on your own. The plan was to get you knocked up.”

Silence reigned for the next few seconds.

Lee then flatly said, “I should be upset right, right now. But, I am not. River already told me that she planned impregnating me in advance. And I am not surprised that you both came up with this plan, together.”

Chang complimented, “I am glad you are being mature about this matter.”

River took a few steps away from Chang, and closer to Lee, so she could look at both of them. She thought, 'And this is why I love you both. And I think Chang is right. This could work. And I will do my best to smooth things over with both of you. And you know better than to try to harm the other. Because, I may love you, but I will kick either of your ass for doing so. And there are ways to kick your ass, Lee, without harming our children, inside you.'

Lee inquired, “Still, I have the feeling that the reason for getting me pregnant was more than getting me out of revenge from the others. So, why would you both do this?

Chang answered, “Simple, my dear. I am still interested in my breeding projects.”

Lee deadpanned, “I thought you learned your lesson, after the fall of your Tower. I know I did.”

Chang admitted, “Apparently, I did not. But, I realize that I needed to drastically tone down my approach to the situation. And from what River had told me, you likely wouldn't mind being pregnant.”

Lee shrugged, as she conceded, “I am okay with having children. But, why are you okay with River and I having kids?”

Chang answered, “Simple, my dear. You are both intelligent, and creative. With River very much so. You both have healthy bodies. I know for the fact that spring cleaned you body of any potential chances of having cancer again. With the magic ring on your right fourth finger now being used to not only being used to lock you in that form, but also as a secondary guard against such problems in the future.”

“River is a telepath. You are a precognitive. Your children should inherit one, or more, of the abilities you two have. So, I see it as a win-win, for everyone around.”

Lee asked, “Okay... So, besides raising the kids I am going to have, what job do you have in mind for me?”

Chang coyly answered, “I wouldn't worry to much about your kids. While you will still raise them. You will have plenty of help. I have that handled. But, that is for later. As for your job. I would like you to work for me in an advisory role. As I told the others. You clearly see things in ways others do not. And I think I can use you skills to aid us... Now, do you accept by offer?”

Lee said, “Fine. I will agree to all of this.”

Chang asked, “Are you sure? You seemed to reply very quickly.”

Lee placed both her hands on her stomach, as she looked over at River. She then looked back at Chang, as she stated, “Yes. I love River, and I am having our children. I have too much riding on this, not to accept you offer. In addition, it is a very good and generous offer. And at the very least, we are going to have a lot of fun.” She then dropped her hands back to her sides.

Chang said, “I see your point.”

Chang looked at both River and Lee, as he asked, “So, what do you two want to do now? I have already eaten, but I can send up for something, for the both of you. Anything you want. And I mean it. Though, nothing that could harm your children.”

Lee replied, “Of course. Though, that remind me. I need to get a list from Simon on what food and drinks I can have, and cannot have, while pregnant.”

Chang offered, “I will have Simon compile you a list, tomorrow.”

Lee said, “Thank you.”

River had been paying attention to Chang and Lee, as she thought, 'Now, to move onto to the fun of this meeting.'

River turned to Chang, as she stated, “Well, we have both eaten. And since that is the case, I was thinking we should move on to desert, in the bedroom.”

Lee looked at the other two adults in the room, as she shrugged. She casually said, “I am game, if you both are.”

Chang turned to River, then to Lee. He stated, “Of course. River and I do like to share.”

River replied, “Yes. We do.”

Lee said, “I don't mind, either. As long as I am afforded the same luxury.”

Chang stated, “That is fine. As long as you keep us in the loop.”

Lee responded, “Okay. I was thinking of visiting Eda and Yolanda, in a day or so. I am not sure what will happened when I meet them. But, from what Eda told me, Yolanda would very much like to have some private time with me.”

Chang plainly said, “That completely understandable. And I am okay with it.”

River stated, “Go ahead. I have slept with both of them. And both are good in bed. As you know by sleeping with Eda.”

Lee replied, “Yes. I remember doing that with Eda. And thanks.”

River said, “You're welcome. And our bedroom is this way.”

Lee then followed River and Chang, as her through the apartment session of the penthouse.

Several seconds later, when they reached the bedroom, Lee saw the door was open to River and Chang's bedroom.

River and Chang were first to enter the room. River flipped on a ceiling light switch, as they did came into the room.

The two adults then walked to Lee's right, to allow Lee to get a good look at the bedroom itself. Before they came to a stop, and turned to look at Lee.

After Lee walked in, she left the door open. She thought, with mild amusement, 'No point in closing the door. If anyone is crazy enough to break into the apartment, they are not going to live very long. Considering who lives here.'

River complimented, “A wise observation.”

Lee just shrugged in River's direction, as she came to a stop in front of the king sized bed, in the room.

Lee then looked around the room.

Lee first noticed that there was a closed, tinted sliding glass door to the patio outside part of the penthouse. And due to the curtains not being closed, there was enough sunlight to allow for her to clearly see the room.

And Lee also saw a pool on the other side of the sliding glass door.

River answered Lee unspoken question, “It is a heated, saltwater pool. There are no dangerous chemicals in it. And you can use it any time you want.”

Chang teased, “It is especially fun for skinny dipping.”

Lee replied, “Nice.”

Lee then looked around the bedroom, itself. The room was very nicely furnished, with top quality items. There was a chest of drawers, closets, door to a master bathroom.

River said, “You can share my closet. And please leave the toilet seat down.”

Lee continued looking around, as she responded, “Thanks, River. Though, I am a woman now, why would I leave the toilet seat up?”

River turned to Chang, as she said, “Actually, I was just subtly reminding, Chang. Though, he had ever rarely has forgotten to do so.”

Everyone mildly giggled at River's comment, including Chang, for a few seconds.

As they calmed down, Chang looked over at River, as he stated, in a relaxed tone of voice, “Well, in my defense. You have occasionally done it, when you woke up as a guy, half asleep, and you forget to leave the seat down.”

River casually replied, “Guilty as charged.”

There was some more mild chuckling.

River and Chang then turned their attention back to Lee.

Lee thought, 'Just the dangers of living with gender benders. One does not know which forgot to leave the toilet seat down. I should be fine, as long as I am mindful when I need to go to the bathroom.'

Lee then finally turned her attention to the center piece of the room. The bed.

The bed was a large, king sized bed, with silk sheets, and blankets. With the blankets folded down to show the silk seats. Along, with three large, fluffy pillows lined along the headboard, that were in silk sheets, as well. And the size of the bed would fit all three of them.

Lee turned to face River and Chang, as she complimented, “Nice bedroom.”

Chang and River replied, in unison, “Thank you.”

River said, “And the bed is very conformable.”

Lee replied, “Glad to hear it.”

Chang then requested, “Now, if you will take off your clothing, and put it in a neat pile, we will get started.”

Lee did not response, as she got undressed in front of Chang and River. And she put her clothing, and slippers in a small pile by the bed.

As Lee undressed, she saw River pull Chang down a bit, as River whispered something into Chang's ear.

Chang straighten back up, as he looked over at River. Lee overhead Chang softly compliment, “Good idea.”

Lee then saw River started get undressed, as well. With the redhead putting her clothing in a small pile, as well. Lee also noticed River pull out her reality device, from a pocket, and she put it on a nearby nightstand in the bedroom.

Less than a minute later, both women were undressed, and look at each other, and at Chang.

Meanwhile, Chang looked at the front of both the naked women in front of him,
as he happily complimented, “My dears, you both look so hot that you are getting a good rise out of me.”

The women giggled in response.

Chang then looked at Lee. He smirked, as he said, “Now, for my part.”

Chang then dropped his pants and boxers, and Lee looked down at Chang's lower body parts.

Lee's jaw dropped, in surprise. As she collected herself, she looked up at Chang's face. She flatly stated, “Oh my. You are hung like an elephant.”

River burst out laughing.

Chang continued smirking, as he said, “And now you know why I didn't kill you for making that comment, during your casino poker game with River.”

Lee said, “I will just count myself lucky.” She then playfully commented, “And I am not sure I can even fit that inside me.”

Chang let out a laugh. He then admitted, “I am not that big.”

River casually said, “Lee, don't be a tease.” She looked over at Chang, as she stated, “We fisted a few times, already. So, you shouldn't have a problem.”

Chang replied, in a humorous tone of voice, “Really?” He then chuckled for a few seconds.

Lee turned to River, as she stated, “Okay, River. Also, I don't want you to be jealous. When you are a guy. You have a nice package down there, as well.”

River looked back over at Lee, as she said, in a calm, kind tone of voice, “I know. And speaking of which...”

River sneezed on command, and instantly changed into a man.

River continued, in his masculine voice, “In a few minutes, I am looking forward to you experience both end at once. Besides, you did want to save trying it anally for a special occasion. I figure this would be a good special occasion. And speaking from my past, I can say that experiencing both vaginally and anally, at the same time, it very pleasurable.”

River looked over at Chang, as he went on to say, “And Chang, I have already had her in the front. So, you can have the front. I will do the back.”

Chang said, “Thank you, River.”

Chang and River then turned to Lee.

Lee smiled at them, as she thought, 'So, that is what River whispered to Chang about, and why she got undressed before Chang. And she, err he is right.'

Lee said, “I believe you. Also, you are right. I did say that. And this would be a wonderful opportunity. As such, I am open to anything, either of you have in mind.”

Chang replied, “Thank you.”

River thought, 'That is my girl.' He said, “I will get some condoms. We keep a box in the nightstand draw, by the bed. After I get a couple, for Chang and I, we can get started.” He then walked over to a nearby nightstand, by the bed.

Chang then started taking off the rest of his clothing, as he said, “While River is doing that. Give me a few seconds to get undressed. And then we will show you pleasures you have yet to experience. Even after what was done to you, at the Lagoon family's island.”

Lee happily replied, “I look forward to it.” She mentally added, 'And with having a lover as a telepath, River will know what I want, and need, without Chang, nor I, having to make a verbal request.'

As River pulled out some condoms, from a nearby drawer, he complimented, “That is the spirit.”

In response, Lee just giggled for a few seconds.

Soon after, Lee experienced what it is like to get it up both ends a the same time. As well as just about every pleasurable sexual position that a woman making love with two gender benders, could experience.

(_)

Later that night, in their bedroom, the room was dark, with both Chang and River being asleep, in their female forms, while Lee was laying awake, between them.

Lee was feeling completely sexually satisfied, as she thought, 'Well, I am a month pregnant. I had sex with two men at once. And I found that to be fun. And more fun once they started various gender combinations. Damn. I was right about how fun it is to have a gender bender as lover. And two gender benders is even better. If this is the way Akira, Natsuru, and Ranma, do it nearly every night. I am envious...'

'Along with that, the next time I see Revy and Rock, I will have to apologize to them for making fun of taking it up the ass. That was actually very pleasurable. Not as fun as getting it vaginally. But, still fun.'

'Now, to get some rest. For I am sure tomorrow is going to be very eventful for me. But, unlike that last month. My precognitive abilities tell me that tomorrow will be eventful in a very good way for me.'

Lee then decided drifted off to sleep with her two lovers.

To be continued.

up
46 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Pleading the Belly

Pleading the Belly is an excellent plan. However, morning sickness typically starts around the sixth week of pregnancy...Are we slipping a little Lee?

The Differece a Day(?) makes

However long it takes to get sick, the device was, as stated, a great way to avoid the rest of the revenge. River's and Chang's plan to get Lee out of the revenge worked. I guess being a permanent girl, getting pregnant, and several weeks of sexual slavery(?) was enough for most of the offended victims. The major players who had most to complain about were first so they evidently felt vindicated. Many of the rest had no real gripe with what happened, or did not know. Now the story can move from revenge to life. This was the start of what could be a very rosy future. Those that knew the story were reasonably fine with it, especially the ones who worked for Lee's new lover. Now it is time to step out and I am very curious to see what the combination of Lee, River, and Chang will do to the multiverse. Waiting to see more. Thanks again for the story, Paul