Wishes and curses- Chapter 1 beginnings

Printer-friendly version

The buzz of all the guys talking and flirting got closer and closer. "Stop it! No I won't go out with you!" I said over and over again. The rain of compliments and date invitations wouldn't stop, it was like everytime I said no to someone, another one would appear. My head was pounding as I screamed "No!" Over and over again. "Ah!" I screamed awaking from my dream soaked in a pool of sweat. I looked around in fear to make sure there were no guys in sight. "Just a dream..." I said relieved. I looked at the clock "Oh crap! It is almost time for school to start, I have to get ready!" My name is Terrance Allbot, I have the highest grades in school, I am on the basketball and football team and I have some killer looks. My dream is to one day have all the beautiful women in the world at my beck and call, they have no other use anyways, so why not serve the one and only Terrance Allbot? I grabbed a pop tart as I headed out the door barely ready for school. "I'm gone!" I yelled rushing out the door. My mother yelled "Have a good day!". "Whatever" I said. I was on my way to school, but I just couldn't get that dream out of my head. Why have these things been happening to me? Yesterday someone mistook me for a girl. Me! Terrance Allbot! I am the most masculine man I know! Either way, I should still figur- "Oof!" I grunted after running into a familiar face. "Still as narcissistic and lonely as ever I see" said the face. "S-Shut up!" I said in agrivation. It was my best friend (though I question why sometimes) Xavier Pierce. He is right behind me in everything basically, grades, looks, athletics, you name it and he is right behind me in it. He will never be better than me though. I chuckled a bit to myself over what I said in my mind. "What is so funny?" He said looking a bit curious. "Oh nothing" I responded. We continued to walk to class in silent until he said something that irked me a bit. "Hey, did you hear about that girl you turned down? Apparently she committed suicide. All because you turned her down so horribly." He said seriously. I could sense a bit of anger coming from him. "And?" I said uncaring. " I don't care about her anyways." He still looked angry, but then sighed. "That's the enemy of women for you. You don't even care if a girl kills herself over you" I felt offended over hearing that from my best friend. "It's not like I don't care a little, but I just didn't particularly like her. Especially after out last encounter." My memory flew back to three days ago when I last saw her. "Terrance, please go out with me" she said barely getting out the sentence. "Why would I go out with such an ugly and unpopular girl" I said in disbelief. "Has my popularity dropped this much" I asked myself cringing. "All of the beautiful girls in the world are supposed to serve me, so I definetly don't need you." Tears came to her eyes and I suddenly felt like I was paralyzed just looking at her eyes. "You jerk! You could never even fathom the amount of courage it took me to ask you out! And how much it hurt when you just told me that!" Her eyes, they scared me, the fear rode over me like a tsunami. There was just something about them that kept me paralyzed there. "You will pay for your mistake of being such a sexist jerk!" She cried with tears streaming down her cheeks, she then ran away. "Hey! Why are you ignoring me?" Said Xavier bringing me back to reality. "Oh sorry, I was kind of out of it. Had other things on my mind you know?" We continues to walk towards school where my next big suprise awaited.

up
166 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos