32 Flavors Part 1

Printer-friendly version

Author's Note: The following is a story that I proposed as a challenge on my blog. Alyssa Paige, Mindi Harris, and myself are all published writers who specialize in forced feminization stories. I suggested that it might be fun to do a round robin where we took turns writing in roughly 500 word chunks through fifteen rounds. I started, Alyssa was second, and Mindi was third. The following story takes us through part 8 of the story.
I hope you enjoy.
--Kylie

Thirty-Two Flavors Part 1

The Ferrari screeched to a halt in the mini-mall parking lot. He loved the way that all the high school kids in the parking lot suddenly perked up when they saw the 458 that he got with his bonus back in 2010.

The only thing that was more ridiculous than a thirty-year old executive in a $1,200 suit pursuing a twenty-three year old counter girl at an ice cream parlor was that she didn't seem interested. He could give her opportunities that the minimum wage boys in her circle never could. He was a good looking guy and he was the one pursuing her. Didn't she see what an idiot she was being?

As Kevin Kane walked into Angie's Thirty-Two Flavors, the four girls working the counter straightened up. Miranda ran to go grab Tina from the back room. Tina and Kevin were always the topic of conversation as he made no effort to hide his attraction to her. Miranda and Nora were naturally attracted to him. Even without the money, he was cute. He was only five foot nine, but he had luxuriously thick brown hair and an easy smile that seemed to light up the whole room. His eyes were only on Tina.

She was an Italian girl--dark hair, feisty temper, and no reluctance to say whatever was on her mind. She liked Kevin at a distance, but he wasn't her type and his pushy attempts to sweep her off her feet were having the opposite effect. She was a very attractive girl with piercing eyes, Monroe hips, and a perky pair of 36Cs that turned guys' heads.

"Hello Kevin," she greeted. "The usual today?"

"If by usual you mean hitting on you," he replied.

"And me turning you down?" asked Tina. "Actually I meant the ice cream."

"See, why do you always go and spoil it?" asked Kevin. "I've seen the losers that you hang out with. I'm successful, good looking, and everything you could hope for in a guy. You need to wake up."

"Oh really?" seethed Tina. She didn't appreciate having her friends called losers regardless of how much money this guy had.

"You're lucky I pay any attention to you at all. I have much hotter girls throwing themselves at me," added Kevin pouring gasoline on Tina's fiery temper.
"Since you put it that way, come on back here," purred Tina, lifting the arm keeping customers from stepping behind the counter.

"Can't you get in trouble for this?" asked Kevin stepping behind the counter. The store was empty inside despite a large crowd eating their frozen treats in the parking lot.

"I just wanted to see something," replied Tina undoing his belt and laughing as she looked down into his pants. "Not much down there is there."
"Nobody ever complained before," snapped Kevin defensively.

"I didn't see any nuts. Let's fix that," smiled Tina as she reached over and grabbed the large scoop and dumped ten ounces of milk chocolate macadamia nut ice cream down his pants followed by a ladle full of real hot fudge.

"What the Hell?" gasped Kevin in shock. "These pants cost more than you make in a week."

Tina's manager Rob had always rated her highly, but he saw no choice other than firing her for this kind of behavior. Kevin, however, had another idea. He'd forget the whole incident if Tina would just agree to go out with him. Rob was thrilled with the idea. He hated to lose a great employee, but Tina was less excited. She finally agreed to the date, but it would be on her terms.

“I’m not sure why you get to dictate the terms, I’m the one with the ruined pants,” Kevin sneered.

Tina scoffed and folded her arms under her breasts. From Kevin’s vantage point it almost looked like she was presenting them to him. They were so full, so delicious. He had fantasized about them more times than he could count. Kevin knew that he would have to play along. If she was fired, any chance he ever had would be toast. His destroyed pants got him the opportunity for a date, but she still held the power. All she had at stake was a job at an ice cream store. She’d probably have a new job in a day at any restaurant in town. Kevin had much more at stake… the chance to win Tina over.
He swallowed hard and pushed his pride down. “Ok ok, jeez. Fine. What are your terms,” he asked.

Tina smiled. “First, you’re paying for everything.”

Kevin laughed. “Naturally.”

“Second, I pick where we are going and what we do.”

Kevin nodded. “Fine by me.” These terms weren’t bad at all.

“Third… no matter what happens on our date, you go along with it.”

Kevin raised an eyebrow. “Uh… yeah ok. Don’t worry I don’t scare easily,” he said with a wink.

Tina rolled her eyes and looked down at Kevin’s crotch. She really did make a mess of his pants. She reached out and grabbed him by the belt. “Then it’s a deal. C’mon, let’s get you cleaned up.”

She tugged Kevin towards the back and gave Rob a smile. Rob breathed a sigh of relief, a high roller like Kevin could have really put the screws to him. “I’ll cover for you, Tina. Just take care of him, no more trouble please,” Rob pleaded.

“Of course, boss,” she said as she pushed the door to the back room open. She led Kevin back towards the breakroom. Closing and locking the door behind her, she pushed herself close to Kevin. “Let’s get you cleaned up,” she said breathlessly.

Kevin was beside himself as she undid his pants and in one swift motion pulled them and his boxers to the floor. His semi hard cock flopped out, which caused Tina to laugh.

“It’s… it’s a little cold back here,” he stammered. His fantasies never had him naked in front of Tina like this.

“Uh huh, it could be 90 degrees in here and I’d still be laughing at that,” she said, pointing to his rapidly softening cock with a broad smile. Kevin moved his hands to cover himself and she swatted them away. “Ah ah, no hiding from me now. I’ve seen what you got, not like its gonna get any bigger when I’m not looking.”

Kevin bit his lip nervously as Tina had him step out of his pants and boxers.

“Looks like the boxers took the brunt of it, sorry,” she said as she tossed the ice cream and fudge coated garment into the trash.

“Hey, what am I supposed to wear now?”

“Oh, I have something you can borrow,” she said with a wry grin.

Kevin wondered what she could possibly lend him to wear, but his curiosity didn't last long. Tina sauntered sexily over to a row of lockers, deftly turned her combination lock, and pulled the locker door open. She quickly removed Kevin's phone, wallet and keys, and threw his dirty khakis into the bottom of the locker.

"Hey! My pants!" Kevin complained.

"Aww don't worry, I told you I've got something you can borrow," Tina said as she pulled out a pink striped shopping bag and a beach bag, slammed the locker door shut, and spun the lock. She was positively giddy, feeling a growing warmth between her legs.

She crossed the room and tossed the shopping bag to a confused Kevin. He got angry when he opened it to find a hot pink lacy thong and bra inside. "What am I supposed to do with these?" he snapped.

"Duh! Wear them!" Tina said. She laughed, moved in closer, and took the bag back as Kevin sputtered. Then, she held out the thong for Kevin to step into. When he hesitated, she slapped his ass and said, "I know you've been aching to get into my panties. Now get in them!"

Kevin blushed deeply, looked around the room to reassure himself they were alone, and gingerly stepped into the ultra feminine garment.

Tina pulled it up around his waist, making sure the thong fit tightly over his tiny cock and smirked, "there, that wasn't so bad. Now for the bra."

"Wait what! Why would I wear a bra?"

"Because I'm telling you to, and you agreed to do what I say," Tina said rolling her eyes. She stretched the bra around Kevin's slim chest, spun him around, and closed the clasp behind his back declaring it, "a perfect fit! Now put on the rest of your little outfit."

She handed Kevin the clothes she'd brought to wear to the gym, and giggled at him when he gaped at them. "Get dressed," she said, and started punching the screen of an iPhone 6, showing no doubt he'd obey.

Soon, Kevin was wearing Tina's brand new sexy lingerie under her cute pale pink sweat suit. She made him put on her footie socks and her metallic pink Vans athletic shoes. Smiling widely she said, "This is great! All my clothes fit you perfectly."He felt totally humiliated and emasculated, but Tina never felt more empowered.

When Tina said, "O.K. Princess, time for your makeover," Kevin felt almost powerless to resist. She brushed off his weak protests saying, "You're almost famous, if you go out like that, someone will recognize you. Do you want to be the lead story on the evening news? Successful businessman gets in touch with his inner girl?'" Without waiting for an answer, she pulled her makeup kit out of the beach bag.

Kevin gasped at thought of Jennifer Tyson, a local TV reporter, catching him dressed as a gym bunny. She'd been popping up everywhere, relentlessly pursuing him for an interview. As her persistence became more annoying, he'd threatened call the police on her for stalking him. He thought, "If she sees me like this... Oh Lord! That would be devastating."

He slowly sunk into a chair, and sat motionless as Tina began applying makeup. She spread foundation over his face, then made up his eyes using pale and brighter shades of pink shadow, framing them with black eyeliner and mascara. She deftly brushed rosy blush on his cheeks, and coated his plump lips with shiny, girly lipgloss the color of cotton candy. She teased his long hair into a trendy style, and sprayed it with volumizing mousse.

"Looking gooood, girlfriend," Tina said, "but there's something missing. Hmmm...." She grabbed two handfuls of tissues, stuffed Kevin's bra, and pronounced him ready for their date.

"Tina no!" Kevin was horrified, "I'm going to swing by my place, change, and...."

"Uh-uh, cutie. There's no time and you never looked better."

"No way! Absolutely not! I look ridiculous!" Kevin said, and Tina almost expected him to stamp his foot like the teen queen he resembled.

"Yes way, Katina," she smiled. "First of all, you promised to do as I said. Second, you look sexy," she said, holding up the phone and displaying picture after picture of him in just the lingerie, getting dressed in the pink ensemble, and fully made up.

She continued, "Third, this is your phone. I changed all your email, Facebook, and Twitter passwords, and set these pics to go live every 10 minutes. Unless you do as I say, they'll go to all your followers and contacts, including your family, business, and media lists."

Kevin was stunned. He'd be a laughing stock. His business associates would never respect him again. He'd be ruined!

Seeing his horror, Tina laughed and squeezed his butt saying, "Don't worry girlfriend. It'll be our little secret, as long as you obey me." She sprayed him with Britney Spears' Circus, fluffed up his hair and said, "Now let's get to the club, the boys are waiting for us."

Tina led her embarrassed escort through the ice cream parlor, which was still mostly empty. His eyes locked with Rob who chuckled to himself and shook his head. He had never expected Tina to humiliate Kevin, but he wasn't surprised either. It wasn't easy to say no to Tina.

Kevin had expected to hear a whole lot of crude comments and laughter from the kids hanging outside the ice cream parlor, but they seemed to ignore him. A few called out to Tina, but they mostly ignored the new girl with her.

"See, you passed your first test," teased Tina. "They just think you're any other girl."

"Fine," responded Kevin defensively. "Just give me the car keys so we can get out of here. I'll feel a lot safer."

"Nothing doing doll face, as long as we're together, I'll be doing the driving," said Tina laughing as she pulled out her car keys.

"It's my car and it cost me a bundle," replied Kevin petulantly.

"Great," beamed Tina. "I can't wait to give it a spin."

When Tina locked the door, Kevin got in, reluctantly at first, but then quickly when he realized the key to his freedom was on the car seat. He managed to sit down to block the other phone from view and stealthily slide it up his pocket.

"Are we comfy?" asked Tina.

"This isn't what I meant by date," complained Kevin.

"Aw, it's not so bad is it?" pouted Tina. "You're getting to spend the night with me, right?"

"Well, I do like that part, but this outfit is ridiculous," replied Kevin.

"Think of it as an extra little challenge," said Tina as she put the Ferrari in gear and squealed the tires as she raced out of the mall parking lot.
"Where are we going?" asked Kevin.

"I thought we'd start out at Studio Berlin. I always wanted to check that club out and you can afford it."
"Sure, I like that place and I won't be the strangest looking person there."

Tina was a decent driver and Kevin relaxed as she drove them. She even found a parking space right down the street from the club. If it had been a Friday or Saturday, there would be a huge line at the club, but tonight there was hardly a line at all. They were soon allowed to go inside and join a few hundred of their closest friends.

In the dark club with the pulsating synth pop music blaring, Kevin was able to get away from Tina. She called his female garments a challenge so he could she complain about him overcoming that challenge. He made his way to the back of the club and found what he hoped would be his salvation in a door to the alley that he saw an employee carrying kitchen waste through. He lunged for the door and grabbed it, stumbling through. The kitchen worker just shrugged and assumed that Kevin was some club girl sneaking off for a smoke.

Kevin took out his work cell phone and began the laborious process of dealing with Tina's blackmail on his social media. He got lucky and managed to reach a customer service representative who took pity on him. Tina had been clever enough to reset his passwords, but she had foolishly set them all to 1BigSissy. Once he learned one password, he now had them all.

As luck would have it, a couple of teenage skateboarders were walking down the alley.

"Hey, do you smell?" called out Kevin.

"What the Hell?" asked one of the two boys who had his red hair in short dreadlocks.

"The only thing that smells are yuppy scum," replied his blonde friend.

"Look, I want to buy your clothes?" yelled Kevin.

"Get bent, you perv?" spat the red head.

"My friend tricked me into dressing in this and I...I'll give you $200 to switch clothes with me," pleaded Kevin as he grabbed four fifty dollar bills from the
pocket in the back of his phone.

"He just wants to see you naked, dude. He's wearing makeup for God's sake," said the blonde kid.

"It's $200," replied the redhead yelling back to Kevin "Okay, I'll do it, but you give me your clothes first. I want to make sure you're not just some pervert trying to see me naked.

"Fine, I don't see why you're giving me so much attitude. This is the easiest $200 you'll ever make," complained Kevin as he stepped out of the top.

The boys got a strange look on their faces when they saw he was wearing a bra. He quickly discarded that as well. He tossed the pink top to the red headed teen and began to step out of the pants. Unfortunately for Kevin, with his head looking at his feet he was completely unaware.

Unfortunately for Kevin, with his head looking at his feet he was completely unaware of the back door to the club opening as Tina slipped into the alleyway.

She raised a finger to her mouth with a wink, and the two skater boys were happy to play along. They weren’t sure what kind of game they stumbled into, but Tina’s stunning looks ensured their cooperation.

“C’mon man, kick the pants over,” the red head yelled. “We don’t got all day man.”

“Ok, ok, here,” Kevin sighed as he kicked loose his pink gym pants.

“Alright now the cash dude,” the blonde skater said.

“What, I don’t have his clothes yet!”

The red head scoffed. “Yeah like I’m gonna strip down without it. For all I know when I’m naked you’re gonna try and sex me up or something. Cash first or you can piss off.”

Kevin blushed furiously and stuck out his hand with the $200 in it.

“Thanks dude,” the red head said as he snatched the money. “Peace!”

The two skateboarders turned and booked it down the alley. Kevin tried to give pace, but after a few steps stopped. He was clad in only a lacey thong and hot pink sneakers now. With his hair and makeup done. He couldn’t give chase, and what was even worse was the punks took what little clothing he had!

“Fuck, fuck fuck fuck,” Kevin said as he brought his hands to his head in defeat. He was so focused on the boys skating out of sight he didn’t notice

Tina as she crept up behind him. “Ooompf!” he grunted as his balls exploded in pain. He looked down to see a feminine shoe retreat back between his legs as he collapsed to the ground.

“What the fuck, I thought you wanted to go on a date with me. This is how you’re gonna act, trying to ditch me at the club?” Tina said with her hands on her hips as she towered over the prone young man. She picked up his phone and scoffed. “You dumbass. Check your outgoing emails.”

Kevin weakly grabbed the phone and looked in his sent folder. Ever picture she took was sent to an address abbreviated as “TinaCream99”. He groaned in defeat and pain as he clutched his wounded jewels.

“You’re going to be buying me new clothes for starters, giving away my shit like that. C’mon, how dare you. I lent that to you because you had nothing else to wear and that is how you repay me? Total bull.” She knelt down beside him and smashed her large tits together. “I thought you liked me.”
As she placed one hand on Kevin’s bare thigh he sputtered. “I… I just.”

“Well, we were going to have a good time tonight. Who knows what you would have gotten if you were a good sport and showed me you could have fun. Now… now I’m afraid I gotta stick to my word and punish you.”

Kevin looked paniced. “Pu… punish? But… but…”

“No buts, now get up,” she said as she pulled him by the wrist upwards. She smacked his bare ass and directed him towards the entrance to the club.

“Oh god, I can’t… I can’t go back in just wearing this,” he said, motioning to the lacy thong.

“Sure you can, besides… it’ll make your punishment that much more fun. Of course, if you prefer I can just send out copies of the pictures of you to your reporter friend.”

“Oh no, please no. I’ll…. I’ll go inside.”

“Good girl,” Tina said as she reached down and squeezed his ass. “It’ll be fun, don’t worry.”
Kevin wasn't just worried, he was terrified. He'd thought his wits and money would extricate him from this mess, but his gambit just made matters worse. Tina couldn't believe her good luck. The overbearing businessman kept playing into her hands. He was actually willing to walk into one of the most exclusive area clubs wearing just a thong and a stuffed bra!

As they were about to re-enter through the side door, however, a burly bouncer stood in their way. "Not sure what kinda place you think this is, but no way is she coming in here like that!" he said, nodding at Kevin.

Shaking her head, Tina grabbed Kevin by the hand and pulled him back toward his car. She laughed as bystanders gaped at his nearly naked form. She paused to enjoy his humiliation while the men ogled him and the women sneered at him.

Kevin's male ego was taking a severe beating as one person after another took him for a girl! Finally, Tina pressed the key fob disarming and unlocking his fancy Ferrari, and slid into the driver's seat. She smirked as Kevin scrambled into the relative protection of the car.

"How could you do that to me?" Kevin whined in a spoiled tone.

"Me? I loaned you a cute outfit, and you decided to give it to some skater bois. What were you doing anyway? Trying to buy sex from them?" she knew he wasn't, but she loved tweaking him.

Kevin glared at her, but she wasn't really wrong. It was his decision to try to buy male clothes, and it backfired badly. He was wondering how he could escape with his dignity when he noticed Tina was pulling up to a large house. She deftly parallel parked in the front, and got out.

"You coming, Katina?" she asked, "I wouldn't stay out here like that. This neighborhood can get kinda rowdy."

"Don't call me Katina!" he snapped, but he followed her up the cracked sidewalk to a front door with peeling green paint. "You live here?" he asked, with his usual snobby attitude.

That was a big mistake. Tina found his arrogance galling. It was the main reason she'd refused to date him. She wasn't wealthy by any means, but she was hard-working and proud she could afford a place of her own, well, not all her own as Kevin quickly discovered.

Tina wrestled with the lock, twisting and rattling the key until the door opened. Kevin followed her into an old, but well-kept group home. Looking around, he saw an entry way that connected with a large living room. The 40 inch TV was showing reruns of Sex In The City, and four 20-something women were watching and eating microwave popcorn.

"Hey you guys," Tina said, "this is my new friend Katina. She lost her clothes at the club and I'm going to help her out."

"How did she do that? Was she playing strip poker?" asked a strawberry blonde with a big smile and sparkling sapphire eyes, "I'm Melanie, by the way."

One of the other young women, a brunette with dark eyes, shushed them with an angry look on her face. "Will you girls keep it down, I'm watching!" she said.

"Oh come on Nancy," a pretty blonde said, "it's not every day a girl walks in wearing just her thong and bra," she giggled, "I'm Gwen, so, hi."

"Yeah hi, I'm Cassandra but you can call me Cass," the fourth girl said. She was dark skinned with black curly hair and a friendly smile.

Kevin was shocked. Here he was in a thong and bra, and people kept mistaking him for a girl! Shaking off that humiliation, he considered that strip poker made a convincing lie. He was about to confirm that cover story when Tina answered, "Nah she's just a total slut."

She laughed loudly at the dismayed look on his face and said, "Come on Kat, let's get you dressed."

"I can't impose," said Kevin slowly backing away.

"Sure you can," replied Cass. "We insist."

He followed along with her as Tina and Gwen prepared a hot scented bubble bath. The water was hot enough that the mirrors were soon fogged over.
"Okay, strip and get in," ordered Tina.

"Uhm, I'd rather not," stammered Kevin. "I'm modest."

"Girl, you've been walking around town in a thong and bra. How modest can you be?" laughed Cass.

"Well, let's give her a break. I think she's had a trying day," said Gwen. No sooner did the women leave than Kevin locked the door. At first, he just sat on the edge of the tub, but then he decided that stalling might be his best bet. After an hour in the tub he could apologize that he was out longer than he planned to be and head home. The smell would be evidence that he went along with the bath and after getting kicked in the balls, the warm water did actually look kind of soothing.

He lay back in the tub and relaxed in the soothing scented bubbles. What an evening this had been. Relaxed, he almost drifted off when he was startled by the sound of the door swinging open. In came Tina carrying a pile of clothing for him that she left on top of the hamper. Cass, Melanie, and Gwen followed right behind as he lay there dumbfounded.

"I locked the door," complained a very confused Kevin.

"Oh that hasn't worked since we moved in," replied Tina. "My three roommates here will help you get dressed; while I go get changed myself. I hope you don't mind, but I haven't eaten since noon and I promised them you would take us all out to dinner."

"I'm not really comfortable with this, Tina," objected Kevin.

"Relax, the bubbles hide everything," said Tina as she closed the door behind her. Kevin swore he could hear her cackling to herself.

"Let's start by getting rid of the body hair," said Cass causing Kevin to splash and sink away from her.

"Don't worry, I won't cut anything you need," assured Cass.

"Wait," laughed Melanie. "Do you think we actually think you're a girl?"

"Well--I--," stammered Kevin.

"He does. Oh wow! He does," cheered Gwen as the girls all laughed at what they thought was the funniest joke in the world.

"Oh Kat, that girl has given more makeovers than What Not to Wear," joked Cass. "She loves turning you alpha dogs into her little bitches."

"I'm not the first?" he asked.

"Well, you the first guy she even brought in here in just his dainty underwear," smirked Gwen. "...Actually, that's not quite true. You're the first she's brought in here in just his underwear who wasn't handcuffed or otherwise under durress."

"So you've got that going for you," joked Melanie.

"We better get Cinderella ready. By now Tina probably has that big strap on of hers out and she's waiting for her virgin bride."

"Now hold on here. This has gone too far" stammered Kevin splashing the girls as he backed away. He grabbed for a soft pink towel that was hanging next to the tub and stood up.

As he stood to grab the towel, the women burst into laughter. Kevin was so ready to escape this torment that he momentarily forgot that his movement out of the tub would give them a full frontal view of his naked body.

“Oh god,” he squeaked as Cass yanked the towel out of his reach. He quickly sat back in the tub to regain some modesty.

“No wonder you thought you’d pass as a girl, that little weenie barely counts!”

Kevin shrunk into the tub; Melanie’s big smile didn’t seem so attractive when it was due to his own wounded pride. “It’s not that small,” he scoffed. “No one ever complained!”

The women broke out into more laughter. “Oh, sweetie… that’s cause if they did you’d stop being Mr. Big Shot and buying them things. Trust us, you’ve got nothing to be proud of,” Gwen said with a hint of compassion. She knelt by the tub and caused Kevin to yelp as her hand shot into the water between his legs.

“S… stop, what…,” Kevin stammered as her hand encircled his soft cock.

“This doesn’t have to be ALL bad, you know,” Gwen said with a wink. As she leaned forward her tits hung over the side of the tub, the white fabric of her t-shirt rapidly getting wetter as she began to move her arm.

Kevin gasped as she began to stroke him. The other two women rolled their eyes and laughed. “Gwen, you’re such a slut going right for it,” Cass teased.

“What, Tina can’t have all the fun! If she wants us to get her new toy ready we should get to play too.” She looked directly into Kevin’s eyes, “Besides I don’t think Kat here minds it. Do you, Kat?”

Kevin whimpered in response. Between her hand on his member, and her tits draped over the edge of the tub, his cock was already quite hard. Cass and Melanie watching made it even more arousing to him. He felt… powerless. But also so good. A moan escaped his lips as Gwen moved her hand to his balls.

“I’ll take that as your answer,” Gwen cooed. “Now, are you going to let us make you a pretty, pretty princess?”

Kevin couldn’t help but thrust into her hand as she moved back to his cock. He didn’t WANT to be a pretty, pretty princess. He wanted to be banging Tina in the back seat of his car! As Gwen continued to work his pole, he began to lose the argument with himself. He shivered in delight at her ministrations; her technique was the best Kevin had ever experienced. His cock quickly began to win the debate, and Kevin rationalized that maybe, just maybe, if he went along with Tina’s games he might get lucky after all. Maybe if they saw he was a good sport he would get some action from more than just Tina. Maybe Gwen’s tits could be wrapped around his cock. As Kevin spoke, he had almost convinced himself he had a choice in what was going to happen.

“Y… yes, please,” he said as his hips continued to thrust underwater into Gwen’s slick hand.

“Yes what,” she said as she licked her lips.

“Make… make me a pretty princess,” Kevin replied as he looked away.

"Oh you're such a good girl, Kat," Gwen said, "you'll make such a pretty princess." She continued stroking Kevin under the bath water. He moaned in increasing bliss as Cass and Melanie smiled and nodded at each other behind Kevin's back.

Gwen's gentle hand pumped faster and faster as she prompted, "Kat, tell us you want us to make you into a beautiful, sexy girl."
When Kevin hesitated, Gwen stopped stroking, and arched an eyebrow at him. He whimpered softly, trying to resist, but he was already hooked. So he said, "I want you to make me into a ... beautiful, sexy girl." With that admission, he came, and the girls giggled at him.

Kevin's mind was in a whirl as the girls rinsed him off and prepared him for his full transformation. Before he knew it, they'd had him in Tina's bedroom with smooth legs, arms, chest, and underarms. They'd polished his finger nails and toe nails in neon pink, and put down his protests by pouting, "you promised!" every time he started to complain.

Gwen was rummaging around in Tina's lingerie drawer, holding up items for the other girls to see. "How about this lacy red set?" she asked, displaying a thong, bra, and garter belt the color of a stop sign.

"Too slutty for our princess," Melanie smiled, "she deserves virginal white."

"Ugh, seriously?" Cass asked. "No, our girl should be pretty in pink."

"How about these?" Gwen asked, showing them an ensemble the color of cotton candy. That was the compromise choice.

Working together, the girls quickly dressed Kevin in the sexy thong and garter belt, attached sheer white stockings, and carefully stuffed his bra with realistic breast forms.

"Hey, these tits feel sticky...." Kevin started.

"We girls call them boobs, not tits," Tina corrected, stepping into her room to check on their progress. She pulled a hot pink minidress and a sexy pair of strappy white sandals with three inch heels out of her closet.

Moving closer to Kevin, she unzipped the dress, slipped it over his head, and pulled it down into place. She zipped it up, and smiled. It fell to mid thigh and its sewn-in crinoline poofed out the skirt in an extremely prissy manner.

She put the sandals in front of Kevin. Gwen helped him step into them, and then wrapped the straps around his ankles and calves, buckling them into place. He took some halting steps, and staggered trying to get used to the heels. The girls smirked at the way the shoes forced his body--especially his
butt and chest--into a pronounced feminine posture.

Cass wielded tweezers in a blur of motion, plucking away until Kevin's eyes were framed by feminine arches. This brought tears to his eyes, not just because of the pain. He caught his reflection in the vanity mirror, and felt a deep, burning shame. He looked just like his sister, and that made him dizzy with humiliation. He was also starting to feel aroused.

"Time for your make up!" Tina sang, pulling Kevin to a seat in front of her vanity. She pulled his hair back into a high ponytail, tied back with a pink scrunchi, and began spreading foundation on his face. She brushed his lashes with dark black mascara, and carefully accentuated his eyes with liquid liner. She dabbed rose and metallic pink shadow over his eyelids, and emphasized his cheekbones with two shades of blush. She drew a Cupid's bow around his lips, filled in the outline with shiny pink lipstick, and added a clear gloss.

Melanie handed him a cute little pink purse and said, "OK Princess, time to go."

AttachmentSize
Image icon 32Flavors.jpg1.63 MB
up
74 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Watch what you ask for...

One can't be sure who's serving who.

Hugs of anticipation, Jessie C

Jessica E. Connors

Jessica Connors

nice

I like story with a high "cringe" factor, giggle