Badasses Of the Multiverse: Book 3: Chapter 15: Epilogue

Printer-friendly version

Badasses Of the Multiverse, Book 3: “The Student, The Hacker, and The Soldier.”

Chapter Fifteen: Epilogue: “And So, The Show Must Go On.”

By Paul Cousins.

Copyright Disclaimer: All copyrighted places, characters, items, and events, within the story, are held by their current owners. No profit is being made on this work of fiction.

(_)

For Bob, Ed, and B, a week later, after the bikini party. And Bob finally decided he needed to settle down with Ed.

Bob bought a nice gold ring, with a decent sized, translucent, red sapphire in it. Bob purchased the ring for Ed. With the red sapphire matching Ed's hair.

After Bob had the ring, that night Bob took Ed out to a nice dinner. After they ate, he proposed to her. And Ed said, yes.

Since Ed was not very religious, she let Bob pick the type of wedding they would have. Bob preferred a western style wedding. And one of the reasons Ed agreed to that type of wedding was that Ed liked the way a white, western style, wedding dress would look on herself.

When the Lagoon family heard about the engagement, given all the trouble that Rock and Revy had put them through, the Lagoon family offered to host the wedding.

After Ed and Bob had such a wonderful time at the Lagoon bikini party, a week earlier. The engaged couple gladly accepted the Lagoon family's offer.

The wedding was set a few months after the engagement. To give everyone time to organize the event. Including, inviting all the guests. Including the priest, whom would officiate the wedding. And arranging catering for the wedding.

Fortunately, the Lagoon family said they had no problem with catering the wedding. And given how good the Lagoon family were at catering parties, Ed and Bob said they would be more than happy to have the Lagoon family's help with the catering, as well.

A week before the wedding, Bob went to his family, and told them some of what he has been through.

Though, Bob's family realized that something was up with Bob, considering he appear to have aged twenty years, when it has only been five years in their home reality. They did not realize the extend of what was going on.

Bob did explain the reality traveling, which also included showing them his reality device, and tell them about how reality device allowed people to teleport to any time, or place they can imagine, in an instant.

Though, Bob did not tell them about the world of myth fact, and the gender bending. Let alone his gender bending ability. He also omitted to his family that his siblings have the same abilities, and are latent gender benders, themselves.

Bob was worried they might get themselves accidentally killed by electrocution, while trying to activate their alien genes.

Still, Bob did plan to tell his sister and brother, the truth about their latent abilities, when they reached their fifties. And then, Bob would let them decide then. As an option to extent their lifespans. If they decide to do so, Bob would make sure they had their genes switched on in a safe environment.

Though, there was the rejuvenation therapy that Ed used. But, Bob believed, that like himself, there might be an issue, given the alien genes in the genome.

Also, Bob wondered how to broach these gender bending subjects with his parents.

Still, Bob told them about his wedding to Ed, and he then invited them to his wedding. His parents, and both his siblings accepted the invitation.

And when Bob brought back Ed, to visit his family, Bob was pleased that his parents and siblings said that they support the wedding, and that excepted Ed into their family.

(_)

Cowboy Bebop Reality. Mars. Tharsis City. Bob and Ed's Apartment.

It was morning, and a few days before for Ed and Bob's wedding.

Presently, Bob was reflecting on his life. And he decided to reality jump to a specific point in he life, as a way to look back on his life.

Bob knew one point in his past, that he could go to, without causing a paradox.

Bob told Ed what he was going to do, so she wouldn't worry. And that he would be back in a little while.

Ed was okay with what Bob was planning, and she wished him luck.

As a disguise, first Bob sneezed, and changed into a woman.

She then got dress into some women's clothing that Ed and B had helped her pick out.

Underneath her outer clothing, Bob, as a woman, wore the women's cotton underwear, and regular bra that fit her chest, shoulders, and breasts. Over those items, she wore a white long sleeved blouse, a dark blue long skirt, and black flat sole slippers.

As Bob looked at herself in the mirror of her bedroom, she admitted her herself, in thought, 'After being forced to where a bikini in public for a week, wearing more conservative feminine clothing, as a woman, no longer bothers me. I guess those parties did work to make gender benders more comfortable in wearing less clothing, and clothing they would not normally wear.'

Next, Bob picked up off the dresser top, a ID card that Ed had made for her female form. As joke, th ID card listed Bob's real age. Though, it did not list the date of Bob's birth. It also had a more feminine alias name on it. She put the ID card into a pocket on the right side of her skirt, that was hidden in the folds of her skirt. The pocket was originally designed to hide a small gun. But, a ID card and reality device would fit in it, as well.

Bob then grabbed one of Ed and her reality devices. She thought of the reality, time, and place she wanted to go, and pressed the red button on the device. She then vanished.

(_)

Bob's Home Reality, years ago. Tokyo Japan. Eight ten PM local time.

The next think Bob knew, was in an alleyway, by the building she planned to walked to go into.

She put her reality device in the hidden pocket of her skirt, by her ID card.

She then turned, and walked to the front of the building. While she did so, she could hear sounds of fighting from the opposite side of the building.

She thought, 'It is best I leave them alone.'

Bob then calmly walked into the bar, and towards the bar counter, where she sad down, on a bar stool. She looked over at Rock, talking to her much younger self, at a window booth, across the room. Which Young Bob's back turned to her.

Bob thought, 'This brings back memories. And since this is basically a timeloop, I am allowed to watch, without worrying. So, let's listen to what they are saying.'

Bob then did her best to listen to the conversation across the room. Fortunately, the room was quiet, with only Bob, the bartender, Rock, and young Bob, being inside. So, she could hear the two of them talking, fairly well.

(_)

Young Bob cracked a grin, as he went onto say, “Like you said in your series. It was like me two and a half years ago. I was asleep, and then all of a sudden, brushing up against you and Revy, had awoke me to what really was going on with everything. Now, I am awake, and I am not going back to sleep. I feel alive more than I have in my entire life. I am alive now, because of Ed, Rico, you, and Revy. I thank you four for that.”

Rock replied, “You're welcome.”

Young Bob responded, “But, I am not going to let you close my eyes, again. I have already lived too much to surrender, now. To give you an idea of what my life I has become. I took a five thousand feet drop in the air, without even checking my parachute, because I felt alive. When I was faced with the problem of getting from Mars to Earth within two day. I did not ask myself if I could cross that distance in that time. I asked myself how I would accomplish that task.”

“Also, there is still the matter of you kidnapping my girlfriend. And after you did that, you want me to trust you with my mind? You are not this dense, Rock.”

Rock begrudgingly conceded, “True.” She thought, 'I admit. That request was a long shot.'

Young Bob stated, “Besides, Rico made it clear that your brainwashing does not really work for long against those that fight the programing. Also, Ed is the first girl that has literally, in the entire multiverse, shown any romantic interest in me. I am not going to give up the best thing happening in my life. And no, we haven't done it, yet.”

Rock asked, “So, what are you looking for, in this conversation? Payback? Revenge?”

Young Bob answered, “Rock, I am not looking for payback, nor revenge. The reason I am here is that I am just trying to avoid a fight, and save Ed. I could careless about everything else. We could both walk away from each other for the rest of our long lives. And never see each other again. And I could live with that.”

“So, here is my counter offer. You back off. Ed stays with me. We keep our stuff. We try to stay out of trouble. Within reason. We are dealing with Murphy's Law here. And I check in within you on a scheduled place, time, and reality. To let you know where we have been, along with getting your input on a few places we may like to go. I am not a fool. I am sure there are realities that literally look good on paper, but are too dangerous to go to.”

“So, what do you say?”

Rock remained silent for a few seconds, as she thought about Bob's offer.

Young Bob thought, 'At least she is thinking about my counter offer.'

Rock then stated, “While, I admit that is a tempting offer. I cannot accept your offer, on those terms.” She thought, 'And it was really tempting.'

Young Bob thought, 'Damn.' He joked, “Well dear. If you want the Mercedes, you are first going to have to earn it.”

Rock warned, “Don't try channeling John Crichton. I personally know the man.”

Young Bob slyly smiled, as he stated, “Really? Rico did not mention him.”

Rock mentally cursed, 'Damn.'

(_)

At the bar counter, Bob listened to the exchange, and she started giggling, while she thought, 'I had forgotten how stubborn both Rock and I are. Talk about a clash of ego. Still, we were polite enough to keep it civil.'

She continued listen to their conversation.

(_)

Rock asked, “Bob. Do you really think you can take us on? I am on good terms with the badasses of my reality. And they are only the tip of the iceberg of what I could bring against you.”

Young Bob countered, “I am sure you are not bluffing. Though, ask Zangief. He will tell you that I am a fast learner. And while I do not want to. I am sure. With a little help. I could take you down.”

(_)

From the counter, Bob's giggling turned into light laughter, as she mentally reflected, 'I could really be arrogant, when I wanted to.'

(_)

Rock stated, “You do not know what the future holds, Bob. This could turned out very well, or badly for you.”

Young Bob grinned from ear to ear, as he said, “Actually, I do know what the future holds for myself.”

Rock saw the woman at the bar counter laughing even louder.

Young Bob stated, “While I was on Mars, I met my future self. I guess he was around two decades older than myself. I also met Ed's future self. She looked great for her age. And she is still my girlfriend in the future. That is how I know it will likely workout well for us. But, I am taking things slow with us. Just in case. And there was even another woman with my future self. A business partner. She had a wonderful personality. And she was almost as hot as Ed.”

Rock thought, 'Judy at Jayray's electronics must have been talking about Bob's future self, and this other woman. I doubt she was talking about Ed. Ed just has that look and personality, that whom ever meets her, they remember everything about her.'

Young Bob continued, “Though, I admit to my bias when it comes to Ed. The irony is. I was never really crazy about her when I watched the Cowboy Bebops. Only after I got to know her, in person, as an older teenager, that I found I really like her. I dare say. I may even love her. Anyway, my future self is a badass, with a hot, loving girlfriend. Good friends. And a good life. I want to to be that badass. I will be that badass. And I will not let you stop me.”

Rock joked, “Now, who is the cliche one?”

(_)

At the counter, Bob started laughing even harder, as she thought, 'I made the mistake of thinking that my future self... Well past self now... Was how I would turn out in the end. Boy... Or should I say, girl, was I wrong.'

(_)

Young Bob replied, “Touche... One second, please”

Young Bob turned around, and unknowingly looked at older, female Bob, as he yelled, “Do you mind?! We are having a private conversation here!”

Bob saw her young self's, much younger and masculine, face, as he snapped at her. She immediately nodded in acknowledgment, as she stopped laughing. She nodded towards Young Bob, as she went quiet.

Bob thought, 'Lord, was I young then. Still, I better be quiet, before I cause a paradox.'

Young Bob turned back to sit straight in his seat, as he looked at Rock, while saying, “I loath eavesdroppers. Doing so is just so rude.”

Rock said, “I agree.”

(_)

Bob heard her younger self's comment, as she thought, 'I admit it, I am being a hypocrite, for eavesdropping on them. But, this situation is to damn funny to stop.'

Just then, from the other side of the counter, the bartender walked up to Bob. He requested, in japanese, “I need to see some ID”

Bob pulled out her ID card from her hidden skirt pocket. She handed it to the bartender, as she said, in japanese, “Here.”

The bartender looked at the ID and did a double-take, as he asked, “Is this for real?”

The woman replied, “Please. I am not ordering anything. And I will be gone in a few minutes. I just need to sit down for a few minutes.”

The bartender was quiet for a few seconds. He then said, “Okay.” Next, he handed Bob back her ID card.

Bob took the ID card, and put it in her hidden pocket.

The bartender then walked away from her.

(_)

Young Bob turned around, to look outside the windows, behind him, at the battle between Zangief and the three women. He commented, “You know, Rock. I am surprised that Zangief can hold his own against Ranma, Natsuru, and that blond woman, for this long.”

Rock looked out the window, at the fight, as well, and saw what Bob meant. She looked back at Bob, as she stated, “It is not surprising. Zangief can take a lot of punishment. Wait a minute, you know about Ranma and Natsuru from that deluxe package. But, you don't know who the blond is?”

Young Bob turned back around in his seat, to face Rock. He answered, “No. I do not know who she is.”

Rock giggled. She then said, “It is going to be fun when you find out.”

Young Bob replied, “I look forward to it.” He then noticed the time on the clock, above the wall, behind the bar counter, to his right side.

Young Bob began getting out of his seat, as he stated, “Well, it looks it is my move.” He thought, 'In a few minutes, it is time to pick up, Nataru and Ed. And I need to start to head over there, with Zangief.”

“I hope they had better luck with Birdy, than I did with Rock. Though, I am not worried about Rock trying to stop me. It is not her style to become physical violent, unless she, or someone she cares for, is physically threatened. Which I have not done.'

Rock looked up at Young Bob, as she asked, “How do you figure that?”

As Young Bob stood up straight, he looked down at her, while she was still sitting down. Bob stated, “Do not you know recall? The home team always lets the visiting team go first at bat.”

Rock giggled. She said, “For that worthy joke alone, I am going to let you leave the bar, without any trouble. You are developing a nice style. I would like to see how you turn out.”

Young Bob commented, “Thank you. And while you are clearly the villain in all this, you are not being a bitch about it.”

Rock held out her right hand, as she replied, “I appreciate that.”

Bob shook her hand, as he responded, “May the best... person win.”

Rock said, “I agree.”

Both of them noticed the others grip was firm, but not tight. Meaning, they were sincere about their words.

A few seconds later, they broke then handshake.

Rock then asked, “One more question. Given your genre savviness and knowledge, I would think, just out of curiosity, you would have ask me what I thought being a woman was like. Given we both know I use to be a man.”

Young Bob calmly said, “That is your personal business. I would never think of asking for such intimate information from someone that was not a close friend.”

Rock complimented, “You really do know your manners.”

Young Bob responded, “Knowing manners, and applying them, has been two of the major reasons I am still breathing. This game is not made for the crude, and the rude. Chaka proved that. And that bastard died too quickly. You of all people should appreciate that, given we both know that you have been in situations where the only things that kept you from being immediately killed were your tact and manners.”

Rock agreed, “You are right about that. Your move, Bob.”

Young Bob simply nodded in response. He then turned, walked towards the exit, and out, onto the sidewalk.

Rock thought, 'I will give him one minute, before I follow him out of this bar. It is so rare in this business to meet such genuinely polite people. It is sad that we are on opposite sides of this situation. I believe, if the situation was different, we could be good friends. And I hope, one day, we can be genuine friends.' She then looked at the woman at the bar counter, as she continued her thought, 'I wonder what her story is?'

(_)

From the counter, Bob's eyes locked with Rock's eyes. Bob thought, 'She is looking at me with interest. I need to get out of here. But, how? If I walk out the door, I am walking into a mess... Wait a minute. How about I just walk into the ladies restroom, and reality jump out of here? That should work. And I see the sign for the restrooms is behind Rock. I just hope she doesn't ask me any questions, while I walk passed her.'

The woman looked back at Rock in her eyes.

Bob immediately got up from her seat at the counter, and walked towards the restroom.

As Bob walked passed Rock, she noticed from Rock's facial expression, that the japanese woman expected her to stop and speak to her.

Instead, Bob just continued walking passed her.

Bob soon reached the ladies restroom, and enter the room without a second thought.

Bob thought, 'I need to leave quickly. And it doesn't matter if someone is using the stalls or not. They won't see me leave.'

Bob swiftly pulled out her reality device from her hidden pocket in her skirt. She then thought of returned to her apartment on Mars, in the Cowboy Bebop reality, five minutes after she left. She then pressed the red button on the device, and she disappeared from sight, as she reality jumped home.

A few seconds later, Rock opened the door to the ladies restroom, and she walked inside the room.

After entering the ladies restroom, she looked around. She then checked the stalls.

Rock mentally noted, 'There is no one in this room, except for myself. And I just checked. There no large windows, nor ventilation ducks, that she could have exited the room from. And I would have seen her came back through the door... Still, I have other more immediate matters to attend too.'

Rock swiftly exited the ladies restroom.

Rock then casually headed for the main exit to the bar. She took her time, to give Bob the time she had allotted to him. As she walked, she thought, 'Yet... I wonder...'

(_)

Black Lagoon Reality. Lagoon island. A few days later, on the day of Ed and Bob's wedding.

It was a sunny morning, in backyard of the Lagoon mansion, on the opposite side of the building from the grassy field, and the bay, with the pier that Lagoon PT boat was moored to.

In the backyard, there was a podium at the end of the yard, leading to the jungle.

Between the building and the podium, there were several chairs, in rows, that were situated, facing the podium. Also, there was a long red carpet running down center of the rows of chairs, which lead from the building, to the podium.

Everyone invite to the wedding, had already showed up, and they were all well dressed for the occasion.

Bob and Ed invite practically everyone, they personally knew, to their wedding. From Natsuru, Birdy, Violin, Zangief, Bob's own immediate family. Even the Serenity crew was there, including Daiyu.

The Lagoon family, Shenhua, Sawyer, Lotton, Balalaika, along with Ranma, Akira, Natsuru, and there three teenager daughters were there.

Annie and Arcee were there as well.

Ed invited Jet and Faye, and Siniz Hesap Lutfen Appledelhi, whom was Ed's father. Faye even agreed to be Ed's bridesmaid.

Bob had to go get both his family, and later Siniz, from their respective homes, across the multiverse. The rest of the people had their own means of getting to the wedding.

And to Bob and Ed's pleasant surprised, the Lagoon family were being wonder hosts, for their wedding.

Though, B stated that he, or she, depending on how B felt at the time, would be the one to return Bob's family and Ed's father, to their homes, in their proper realities, and times. So, Ed and Bob could start their honeymoon right after the wedding, and reception, were concluded.

It was interesting, though peaceful when Siniz met Bob's family.

B had used a packet of instant spring of drown man to become a man, and be Bob's best man for the wedding. And B wore a tuxedo.

Bob was obviously a groom for the event. And he wore his tuxedo.

Ed was in a white wedding dress, that suited her well.

(_)

Bob walked through the people, as they started to get seat, he saw Revy, in her red dress.

Bob walked over to Revy, whom was still standing.

Bob came to a stop in front of her, as he politely requested, “Revy, I need a favor.”

Revy turned to Bob, as she asked, “Well, isn't this a switch. What is it, Bob?”

Bob stated, “Long story short. The reason I trusted you, way back when, to save B, was that I went to the future. On this exact day.”

Revy inquired, with curiosity in her tone of voice, “Really? I bet that was interesting?”

Bob answered, “Yes. It was. Anyway, my past self is coming here. And the way I remember it, you are the one who meets with, and talks to him. While the rest of us are at the wedding.”

Revy questioned, “I am not going to miss the wedding? Am I?”

Bob answered, “No. You are not going to miss the wedding. Still, I know where he is going to be. I need you to talk to him. Because, as I said, I remember you talking to him.”

Revy casually said, “Okay. I am having too nice a day to cause a paradox. I will meet your past self, if for any other reason that to see the look on his face, when he realizes he is present to his own future wedding.”

Bob smiled, as he said, “Thank Revy. Also, before you head up there, to where you meet him. I need you to make sure the front doors to you home are unlocked.”

Revy asked, “Sure. So, what do you want me to say to him?”

Bob answered, “Nothing really. Just tell him to look out the window of the room you meet him in. The specific room you meet me in on the second story, on the right side, when you are facing the front of your home, in the room over looking this side of your yard. That should be the room you should be heading too.”

Bob then pointed, with his right index finger, at a specific room. He then lower his right hand, as he continued, “Then, you can hide, right inside the room, beside the door of the room, until he comes. I know he will not notice you, because I didn't, when I was him. Also, assure him that Boris will be all right. And use the name, Boris. Not B. Remember this is right before we saved B's life.”

Revy stated, “Okay. I understand. Still, it is going to be hard to keep your bigger secrets.”

Bob replied, “Just think about the fun you have already had with me, over that, and that should help keep you quiet.”

Revy responded, “Good point. I will see you later.”

Bob then watched as Revy over to Rock, and whispered something into her ear.

Rock turned to look at Bob.

Bob shrugged. Rock smiled in response.

Bob then watched as Revy walked into her home, as she headed for a specific upstairs room, to wait for past Bob to show up.

Meanwhile, Bob went back to his place at the podium, as everyone was getting seats. With likely Ed coming out for the wedding, in her white wedding gown, in a few minutes.

(_)

A few minutes later, the wedding has started, with Siniz walking Ed down the carpet, to the podium.

As Bob and Ed stood facing each other, with the priest to one of his sides, and B right behind him. Faye, in her dress, was right behind Ed. And on the other side of Faye, was Violin, in a cute dress.

Given how messed up gender roles were for most of those attending, and hosting the wedding, no one complained about Violin being the ring bearer, which was usually the role of a boy.

It was at that moment, from the corner of Bob's eye, opposite to where the priest was to him, that Bob saw his past, bearded self, and Revy, through a window, in the second story of the mansion.

Bob saw his past self talking to Revy.

Not wanting to risk ruining Ed and his wedding, Bob turned his attention back to what the priest was saying.

A few minutes later, Bob, noticed that Revy had rejoined the wedding, as she took her seat by Rock, and the rest of her family.

Soon, it was time for the important questions by the priest. And the answers were both yes. With exchanging of the gold wedding rings, during their answers. And finally there was big kiss at the end.

And then there was the reception. Which had the dancing, the wedding cake, and the opening of gifts that were given to them. With B volunteering to handle moving the gifts to Ed and Bob's apartment, on Mars, in the Cowboy Bebop reality.

The Lagoon family did wonderfully, in providing a large enough room, with a dance floor, for the reception. Along with, good, relaxing, soft rock music, for the dancing. In addition, they catered good food and drinks.

Ed and Bob shared the first dance, and the first pieces of cake.

When the party was over, and the gifts were opened, Ed and Bob grabbed their luggage, they had brought with them. They saw their goodbyes, and thanks. Then, Ed used a reality device to reality jump to their agreed upon honeymoon destination.

Said destination being in Cowboy Bebop reality, on the warm, watery moon of Ganymede.

The exact locations of Ed and Bob's two week honeymoon, was on a luxury cruise ship on the seas of Ganymede.

Being from Ganymede, and being Ed's good friend, Jet helped them get the reservations for the cruise ship, among other things, as his wedding gift to them.

Ed and Bob had a great time. With the sunsets, and sunrises, against the planet of Jupiter in the sky, being breathtaking.

When the honeymoon ended, Ed and Bob returned to their home in Tharsis City on Mars. While being married, things returned to normal for them, and B, except for two little details.

Among the gifts that were given to Ed and Bob at the wedding, there were some instant spring of drown man packets from the Lagoon family. Along with some special medical equipment. Including, equipment for freezing things.

And these gifts did not surprised Ed. For Ed finally wanted to be a mother. And she did not want to get pregnant alone.

Three months later, both spouses were pregnant. Bob hated giving up drinking, but she did so for their children. The spouses each later gave birth to a healthy son.

Soon after, Ed and Bob, as a man, decided to raise their children in a manner that would give them a some what normal life on Mars.

B, Jet, Faye, and the Serenity Crew agreed to their request. And they would not tell Ed and Bob's sons the truth about what was really going on.

Still, genetic tests, soon after birth, confirmed that the sons had unknowingly gained their father's genetic heritage, but like others with the same latent abilities, their genes were dormant. These genetic tests also found that the two sons were both immune, and not carriers to the gender bending virus that Bob was a carrier for.

Soon after this children were born, Ed and Bob's family moved to a larger home, and B regularly stop by to help watch the children when they real were young. When B was not available, they made other arrangements. They even visited their grandparents, on Bob's parents on Earth, in another reality, without the sons realizing they had crossed reality. But, they had to stop visiting them as the sons got older, so they won't know that they had crossed realities.

Ed's father came to visit them as few times, as well.

The sons were never told the truth of their parents' past. They grew up thinking they were fraternal twins.

The sons did think it was odd that whenever their father got sick, their aunt, their father's much younger sister, would come to visit.

As the sons grew, the parents found that they had their mothers brains, but their father's sanity.

Both sons were equally intelligent, as they were athletic.

Both brothers cared for the other.

One gravitated towards sports, the other preferred the sciences.

When they both reached high school, the jock choose to play American style football.

He was nicknamed, by his teammates, as the 'linebreaker'. And he dated a cheerleader.

Still, whenever he went on a date, he made sure his brother had a nice date as well, so they could go together.

The nerd preferred to study high level physics. He began the teacher's pet for his high school physics instructor. His teacher was a young, slender, pretty woman, with short white hair, and pale skin. Her name was Professor Cosupsir.

The instructor had him focus on theoretical research on M-theory. To use the gate system as a template to create a gate system across the multiverse itself. And he was making progress in the mathematics to do so.

The only thing the two brothers argued over was if M-theory was real, or not. But, it was a small matter.

During their final year in high schools, using a white marker board, in their living room, the two brothers worked together to solve the multiverse gate system formula. And they succeeded.

Still, they decided not to tell anyone, including Professor Cosupsir, just to double check the math, and make sure the math was correct, so as to prevent a more destructive gate explosion than what had blown up a chunk of Earth's moon, and ravage the Earth with asteroids hitting it.

Yet, this was while their parents were away on business. On the same night the brothers has broke the mathematical formula, while at home, there was a knock at their front door. They answered the door to find a trio of teenage girls their age wanting to talk to them.

They claimed to be distant cousins of their father.

One of the brothers commented that they did not know of any cousins.

Then, one of the trio sneezed and change into a guy, shattering the brothers normal life to pieces.

It was then they learned that two of the girls could change gender with a sneeze, and all three could do so at will.

And each one was far stronger than the brothers. Along with this, one had ice and water abilities. Another lightning, abilities. And the third one havd fire abilities.

The brothers were able to dodge the energy attacks, and they are able to escape, but not before being knocked into the white board, destroyed part of their formula.

After the brothers escaped, the trio looked at the formula, and took it to their friends and family.

Though, to make matters worse. After getting away from the sisters. The brothers really should not have turned to their teacher, Ms Cosupsir, for help.

For by doing so, the brothers soon found themselves on a cross realities spanning adventure, with the jock admitting he was wrong on M-theory.

And soon into this adventure, along with getting mixed up with the gender changing trio, they also had run ins with a teenage band of female pirates, a young adult dark blue haired woman from Tokyo, aliens, and every crazy imaginable, crawling out of the woodwork for them. All of them were either after the two teenager boys, for their formula, or their hides.

And during this time, the brothers learned some literally shocking news about their DNA, and parentage.

Through all this, both brothers agreed that at their first opportunity, they were going to have a long discussion with their parents.

But, that is another story.

The End.

(_)

Author's Note:

Well, that is it for Book Three of my Anthology Of Insanity.

I hope you enjoyed this book, and the ending. Though, that does not mean the show is over folks.

As this chapter titled, “And So, The Show Must Go On.”

While, it is cliché for the new character to marry another character. Most times, such relationships are rushed in a story.

On the other hand, I took a very long time, building Ed and Bob's courtship. And given all the work, I believe the wedding is finally justified.

I have found that is the core of the romance genre. Take one times developing relationships between characters. And taking one's time in a relationship is also a wise thing to do in real life. Rush into a relationship is one of the quick ways to end it.

The end of this chapter gives you clues of what my next story is about. Though, that is only the tip of the iceberg.

And 'Cosupsir' is anagram. If you figure out who that person is, than you know a big part of the plot of my story is going to be.

Until next time. Have fun.

up
40 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos