The New Girl In Town Ch. 1

Printer-friendly version

A shy boys finds his faith left in the hands of his girlfriend. A accident that changed the boys future because of a reason to be told.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is a work of fiction. No character in this story are real. If you see a character in the story that resembles a real life person, it is a high coincidence and probably extremely rare. Please leave what you think about the story. And this is my first story I've created, leave kudos and enjoy!

------------—---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My name is Matt, I'm 16. I have a slight build, not like a jocks build but mainly muscle in my legs, and some muscle in my abdomen form racing laser dingys. I stand at 5.5, drive a custom made Polaris 3 wheel motorcycle, I have a love for money, and a love of my life, Alice, Ali for short. She is a perfect match for me, she's 5.3, is 15, doesn't have large breast or butt, but she still stays in shape. And she is very quite and antisocial like me. Now I was on my way to my house when I got a call from her parents asking me to come and confer her about her grade on a summer program exam. I was told she didn't do so well on the exam. we live a couple of blocks away. So it's very easy for me to make a "detour."

So I walked in the house and go upstairs where I see her on her bed, sitting up straight bawling her eyes out. I sat next to her and said, "hey baby girl, are you alright?"

She said, "no I failed an exam Matt, failed it." We never raised our voices at each other, we saw no point in it. I sat on her bed and pulled her head gracefully into my sholder and we laid on her bed. She was on top of me and we both soon fell asleep.

Later that day her two friends from her school robotics team, Jessie and Allison, came to her house and woke both of us up. "Hey, love birds, wake up let's go, move!" Said Jessie,

"Ali com'on we have to get to our appointment at the salon." We were both starting to wake up, she was wide awake within 30 seconds. I was still KO'd and still sluggish.

"Hey Matt, I want to make a deal with you, I have this date the girls and I have to go on." Allie said.

"Ok and?" I said.

"Well one of the boys dosen't have a date and there is 4 boys and 3 girls." Ali said.

"That's where you come in." Allison chimed in.

"We need you to act like a girl for a couple of days, if you don't, I'm breaking up with you, if you do, I'll stay with you if you decide not to go gay." Ali said.

"God you drive a hard bargain Ali, but what do you me 'if you decide not to gay' does that mean I have to sleep with a guy or something?" I said.

"No you don't if you don't let him or want to. But I warn you, don't make a fool out of me and my friends or else. Which means if he wants to kiss you, let him. But don't take it to far." Said Ali.

"Ok I will, and I don't plan on sleeping with the guy." I said.

"Good choice, so let's go, put this on."

She walked to her closet and threw me some of her clothes, it was a 5SOS t-shirt with a bra and matching underwear, a pair of skinny jeans and a pair of flats. She then said to follow her into her bathroom and she then sat me down at a vanity table and applied some foundation and a little bit of blush with a little bit of lipstick. She then handed me a small purse and we were walking out the door, I threw blue my Nike elite hat on just for safe measures. We then got into Alison's car and we went to a local beauty spa and salon.

When we walked in the door barley anybody was there.

Ali said "autumn, your getting the works."

I was scared out of my mind. When I was escorted into the back I was sat down with another woman in a private room. She introduced herself as Ashley and said, "I know your little secret, and don't worry this place never gets anybody during the middle of the summer. And I know you are super nervous, but don't worry, I am like you as well."

I was freaking out. "Wait your gay?"

"Not gay silly, I'm transgendered. You know I dress like a girl but still go after girls."

"Well that's a relief."

"Ok well let's start on your body hair, Alice said she wants it to be waxed. Now if you may please go behind that changing curtain and put on a robe and remove all your clothes Autumn." I went and did as she asked. I got back on the table and she started to wax me. All over my body burned with pain. After that we went into the main area where she began to wash and condition.

I was nervous as can be and she read me like a book and said, "don't worry child, everything is going to be alright, If your wandering where your friends went, they went to a store to get some things for you. Now if you can sit down at this chair over by the mirror." I at least had all my clothes back on, but Ashley had to help me with the bra. So I sat down at the chair and she removed my hat.

She said, "your hair is a beautiful color, but there is a couple of split ends. Well I can fix that." She then started adding extensions and styling my hair. She then put earbuds in my ears and said, "hope this relaxes you." I fell asleep within minutes with songs by 5SOS, justin Timberlake, Ariana grande, and One direction.

I was woken up about 2 hours later by a familiar voice. "Wake up babe, wake up, come on we got to go home." I opened my eyes and there was the love of my life.

Ashley put my hat back on as I was still drowsy I said, "I feel like I've been drugged." "You can sleep in the car babe, thank you Ashley she looks beautiful." Ali said.

"Welcome and anytime." Ashley replied.

When we got back in the car Ali sat next to me and said, "how did it go" while kissing my drowsy forehead.

"Fine I guess but Ali, if I do have fun like this does that mean I'm transgendered?"

"No honey it doesn't, I mean do you like boys?" Ali said as she pulled me in for a slightly tight headlock.

"No not as a partner, but now can I go back to sleep?"

"Sure honey but what do you want for dinner?"

"Well in my current state I say a salad of some sort."

"Ok now just go back to sleep, you had a rough week."

"Thanks baby girl." I put my headphones in and pulled up some 5SOS music on my phone and fell asleep in minutes.

I woke up when we stopped at the the supermarket and Ali quickly said, "just fall back asleep babe where stopping at the supermarket to get the salads, oh and I love the music choice."

"Just acting my part, but I'll try."

"That's great babe, Luv you."

"Luv u too." I quickly fell back asleep still feeling like I am drugged.

I woke up when we pulled into Alison's drive way. We went inside and ate our dinner. Ali then said, " I talked to your parents and they said that You could spend the night at our house."

"Ok as long as I got a bed to sleep on I'm fine."

"Good choice babe." I went and sat on the couch and fell back asleep. I was unusually tired today and the girls walked in and just said go straight to bed.

"Ok"

I woke up the next morning before any of the other girls, and for some reason I was sleeping with Ali in a nightgown. now me and Ali don't believe in anything sexual what so ever since we wernt married, so this was strange. I went and looked in the kitchen and saw that they had eggs and bread in the kitchen, so I decided to make a thank you gift for the girls. I cooked scrambled eggs and toast with either butter or jelly, with some breakfast sausage to go along with it.

I then started hearing movement coming from upstairs and I decided to begin to set the table and all.

That's when Ali came down first, "morning babe, breakfast looks good." That's when Jessie and Allison came down an sat down at the table. We then began to eat breakfast.

I then was ushered into the bathroom to soak in some scented oils and bathe myself. I did so and got out and finally saw my new hair style. It was a mid back length, black hair with blue and pink highlights, it had a swoosh effect in the front that somewhat covered the top of my left eye, and it was not as thick in the back to give it that flapping in the wind look. I looked beautiful. My skin was smooth, a lot of my acne was gone and my skin looked beautiful. I didn't realize that Ali was standing in the door, luckily i had a towel around me.

"I thought you would like it, I thought if I were you, what would my hairstyle would be..." She said as she walked over to me.

I spun around and hugged her tightly and said, "I love it, thank you Ali, thank you!"

"Your welcome baby. Now get dressed."

I got dressed in a bra and matching underwear, a blue one direction t-shirt, skinny jeans and a pair of blue flats. I then went downstairs and met with the girls, I then said, "so what are the plans for today?"

Ali responded, "I don't know, but you need your ears pierced and a new dress as well as probably a bathing suit."

"Ok I'm fine with that." When I said this, Jessie and Alison looked shocked that I said this, but I put it aside.

We got to the mall about 30 minutes later. We first went to the jeweler store to get my ears pierced. And for some reason Allison and Jessie were giggling at something but I couldn't tell what. I was sat down in a private room, it was just me and the jeweler lady. She said, "your girlfriend wants the piercing to be in the normal positions, do you want pain or no pain sissy?"

I was freaking out when she said that, "no pain mamn." She applied something to my ears and shot the piercing gun. I didn't even feel a thing.

We walked out the room and I went straight to Ali, she had already picked out some earrings for me and said, "these will look so cute on you."

We walked out of the store and I asked her, "did you tell her I'm cross-dressing?"

Ali response was, "she refers everybody in the back room as sissy, it's nothing sister."

"Ok" I said.

We went to the next store that sold the dresses, Ali picked out a couple of dresses that matched what my "date" is wearing. We decided on a black knee high dress, with no straps and embroidered fake jewels around the breast, and it also had blue and pink highlight stripes around the legs.

I said as i walked out of the dressing room onto the podium, "it looks gorgeous, I love how there is the highlight and the way it forms to my body!" We bought that dress and went to another store and bought my cosmetics and a bikini bathing suit. I then pulled out my phone and saw that it was already 5:00 PM. I was shocked that girls can come in hear and spend the entire day window shopping. That's when we started making our way to the car.

Back at Alison's house we had left overs from the night before. Me and Ali then went upstairs and got ready for bed. She tossed a nightgown to me and said, "I would give you regular pajamas but what do you want to wear?"

"I would rather wear pajamas but what are the design to them?"

"Your favorite, plaid lumberjack style long pants with a one direction t shirt."

"I guess I could do that since I was freezing last night."

"Ok we're going to watch a movie downstairs by the way." We watched "a fault in our stars" and I've never seen the movie but it was good. I then went to bed after the movie and Ali shortly joined me in the bed room. She got in bed and she put her arm around me and said, "are you ready autumn?"

"Ready for what I responded?"

"The big day is tomorrow night, your a ball date."

"Cool, and does this guy know that I'm a guy in a dress?"

"Oh yeah he knows, he's gay."

"What, I thought you said that this guy is straight and he doesn't know?!" That was the first time I ever raised my voice at Ali.

She calmly responded, "I'm sorry Matt, that was the only way that we could get you to do it. besides your having fun thought, right?" I was starting to calm down and responded,

"I'm sorry Ali for yelling at you, and yes it is actually pretty fun." After that I started breaking down crying like a girl would do. She quickly conferred me and assured me everything is going to be ok.

She said, "none of the other people know that your a guy in a dress Matt, and they won't know."

"Good" I said. I got my act together and we fell asleep quickly after a minor make out session.

The big day was here, I was the last person to wake up, we had a quick bowl of cereal and it was already 12. Jessie and Alison was the first two to take a bath and soak in the water. It was Allie then me. I soaked in the water then washed and conditioned my new hair with what the stylist said I should use. I then proceeded to wash the rest of my body. I got out and Started to shave my legs. I then put my matching under wear on and Allie had to help me with the bra. Ali then began putting on the make up for me and Jessie and Allison started straightening my hair and reapplying some dye to my hair. It was then 4:30 and I quickly put on my dress and some 3" high heels. I was told that the guy is way taller than me, he's like 6 foot tall with a major build, so I had to go in heels. Ali brought me downstairs and handed me a new phone case with fake diamonds on the back of it. I took off my Oracle racing team phone case and put that one on. I was then handed a small hand purse with basic makeup supplies, a pack of tissues and a fake ID.

About 10 minutes later the door bell rang. Jessie answered it and in came the 4 boys. Ali reached over and whispered in my ear, "hope you have fun and don't be nervous." I nodded slightly when she was finished speaking. My dates name was mark, he greeted me with a hug and I did what Ali said, I played along.

I asked "so how many cars are we taking?"

Mark said "its the others In one car and you and me in another"

"ok"

I was scared of this a little because one of my biggest fears was getting raped or sleeping with another man. We walked out the door after the girls took pictures. We were going to a fancy restraunt, that was famous for its seafood, called 'saltys'. I got in the car with mark, it was a very nice Mercedes Benz. He then said, "hey I know your scared. But I'm not going to do anything sexual with you unless you want to, I may give you a kiss on the cheek when we get back here but nothing else unless you want to."

"Ok, I have to think about it." I responded still with the fright in my voice. He had his hand on the console, I put my hand on top of it and worked my fingers in between his. I had a smile on my face for some reason.

When we got there there was the group of us. I took marks hand as we walked in and I still had a smile on my face. We ate dinner. The guys had steak and the girls had soup and salad.

We got back into the car and I said, "if the girls go out to wherever, I think we should follow them."

"Ok" mark responded and I held his left hand as he was driving. When we got there it wasn't that many people. When we were dancing, mark dipped me and leaned in for a small kiss, I slightly turned my head towards Allie and she had a nervous expression on her face, I decide to play along and I followed through and kissed him back. The dance was soon over. We had our picture taken. And I had a fun time.

I said, "so what now"

one of the guys said, "i say we should head to the point" the point is where all teens go to sleep with one another.

I looked at mark with a concerned look and mark said, "what time do y'all think y'all will be done?"

"I don't know, why" one of the other dates said.

"Because Autumn and I are going to go and get ice cream or something."

"Ok well talk to you later mark."

When we got back into marks car I said, "thanks for saving me back there."

"You're welcome." I then looked at him and leaned in for a kiss and got him right on the cheek. We then went and watched a movie in an old drive in.

I then said, "why don't we go back to the house, I'm getting tired."

"So am I." I said.

We got back to the house and i put on the nightgown from 2 nights ago. He pulled off his jacket and hung it up. He brought a bag and he had shorts and a shirt in there for him. He put on some athletic shorts and a old T-shirt. We met downstairs and watched an episode of red band society. It was actually really good and I looked at him and we both leaned in for a kiss.

We stayed ther making out for 5 minutes then he picked me up and said, "you want to go to bed?"

"Sure, as long as I'm with you." He carried me upstairs and we soon quickly fell asleep.

The next morning i woke up before him and I decided to cuddle with him. When i laid there for about 5 minutes, Ali walked in and woke mark up and said its time to go. We kissed each other good bye and he walked out the door with his clothes on. Ali sat next to me on the bed and said, "so are you gay, bisexual, or what?"

"I think I'm bisexual."

"Well that's great to know honey, by the way, I'm not dumping you."

"That good news."

"Ok so get dressed and come downstairs, we got to tell you something thats isn't gonna be good news, and its about your family."

up
174 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

So too the nitty gritty, Alli

So too the nitty gritty, Alli has done a straight setup on Matt/Autumn. Shame, shame. All they could have done previously to the total makeover and date was simply ask him if he would be willing to help out. Don't care for forced, whether it is completely done or as in this case, partial.

Not to mention.....

D. Eden's picture

That Ali is a) dating another guy when supposedly she and Matt are dating, and b) she went to "the point" with him - which is supposed to be where everyone goes to sleep with each other.

So she is basically cheating on him with another guy, and then trying to feminize him and get him involved with another guy.

How screwed up is that?

I also agree with the forced fem deal - not a big fan of it.

Dallas

D. Eden

Dum Vivimus, Vivamus

b) she went to "the point"

I have removed my comment because it wasn't correct.

Regards,

Dave.

So far ...

Jezzi Stewart's picture

... Alli seems to be a junior Vickie Tern woman. Shame on her!

BE a lady!

Familiar name

Aljan Darkmoon's picture

Thank you Janice Lynn, Da11asF, and Jezzi Stewart, for the warnings. Neither do I appreciate stories about cisgendered protagonists being tricked, trapped, seduced, suckered, or otherwise coerced into a femininity that is against their nature. Such stories hit my buttons pretty hard, and I don’t think I could wish my sort of suffering on anyone, even in fiction.

I did a quick search on “Vickie Tern” as the name sounded familiar, and seeing it used to identify a character type piqued my curiosity. (If anyone ever does a TGtropes wiki, The Vickie Tern Woman could make a good entry title. I’m sure Vickie would be proud.) It ‘Terns’ out that Vickie has her own website now, complete with an about page where she tells her story. Included is this very insightful comment, which probably goes far to explain the leanings of a few other forced fem authors.

>Is there anything special that you would like mentioned?
 
Vickie Tern Will Bare All! Will Tell the Shocking and Bizarre Truth About her Own Marriage, the Reason Why She Creates her Tales of Dominating Wives and Feminized Husbands!
 
Confidentially, what’s shocking is that I’m male, monogamous, faithful! On Y2K Day (January 1) I will celebrate a fiftieth wedding anniversary!. True! I’m partially transgendered, a now-finally-altogether-unashamed (if discreet) CD, and my wife, a professional with her own career, is gentle, loving, rather dependent on me, tolerating but absolutely non-participating, wishes I didn’t or wasn’t, stubbornly vanilla. That combination requires a lively fantasy life. The wives in my stories are my own various compulsions playing cunning games to gratify themselves, and the husbands are variously the compliant remaining parts of me who learn to accept it all, even love it. [emphasis added]

new writer

Ok.Where do I start,you have the basis of a good story,but your grammar,spelling and use of completely the wrong words is appalling.Your writing style is bitty,disjointed and does not flow,but this will come with experience and time.Ask an english teacher to help you to refine and correct your proofs before putting it out there.Good luck, I look forward to seeing more frrom you.XXX.FrankX

O K

OK I'll read the next chapter to see where this is going . Kudos on your first story .

Can't wait but one issue...

I love the story so far, nice set up for the next chapter, but one thing is bugging me. Is Autumn's girlfriend's name Alice, Ali, Alli, or Allie?

What Did the Flunked Test Have To Do with Anything?

After the open, it doesn't seem to be on Ali's mind at all. You said it was a summer program, and from the context the test seemed like a final exam. Is it a dead issue -- a wasted summer course -- or can she retake it? Does it impact her regular school year? You said Matt was invited there by Ali's parents to "confer", which seemed to infer there was something he could do to help (e.g., study with or tutor her for a retest). Or did you mean "console"?

Naming two characters Alice and Allison (and spelling the second one Alison about half the time) is totally confusing; maybe I'm wrong but I don't think even you were keeping them straight. Were they really staying overnight at Allison's house and not Ali's? Ali tells Matt she got permission from his parents for him to stay overnight at her house. But they're in Alison's (sic) driveway when she tells him.

Story context seems to indicate that Allie and Ali are both Alice; if Allison really does spell her name with two L's you'd think Allie would refer to her. Matt describes Alice as antisocial at the start; FWIW, I'm not getting that from the story so far; at least, Matt assumed Ali's concerned facial expression at the dance was a reaction to him and Mark, not a concern about being among strangers.

I was going to say that a lot of this isn't fully thought out -- things like going to a classy seafood restaurant and ordering steaks and salads. (If that was intended ironically, it didn't come through that way to me. If you meant fish steaks and seafood salads, ditto.)

But the other item I was going to point out -- Autumn holding onto Mark's left hand while he's driving -- is only a problem if the story takes place in the U.S. or Canada. Given Ali's 5SOS t-shirt, Australia's probably a better guess -- but in that case, Autumn would have gotten her ears pierced at a two-L jeweller, not a jeweler. (Ali's taking a summer course, but we don't know whether we're in a Northern or Southern Hemisphere summer.) Would Ali have a license to drive a car at age 16 if she were Australian?

Nitpicks? Perhaps. But there are just so many of them -- especially when one adds in all the wrong words and incoherencies encountered along the way. There's some promise here, but it'd be easier for us to find after some proofreading or editing.

i do apologize for piling on; you probably deserve better from your potential fan base for a first story, and it's not our intent (well, not mine, anyway) to scare you into silence. But I'd respectfully suggest upgrading this first chapter before continuing the story.

Be a girl.. and go out with this gay guy....

.... who I've told you is straight........ and make sure you kiss him but don't go too far.... and I'll stay with you..... oh, perleeeaze!!!!!! I don't like forced fem, but I hate tricked-into-it and lies...... sorry, not one for me, but others may enjoy.....