A New Start in Life part 28

Printer-friendly version


A New Start in Life Part 28

60b1f3c85770b2936efaf238cb7b4def.jpg

This is a gentle coming-of-age story about a college-aged boy becoming the girl he knows he truly is.
With the help of his two girl friends he becomes Susanna as they teach him all about life as a girl.
Please note this is a gentle, sentimental tale and although there is some sexual content it is inferred, NOT graphic and tagged where it occurs.

We were sitting around our tents having our breakfast when Ceri innocently commented, “Gee guys someone was having fun last night judging by the amount of moaning coming from the dunes!”
I cringed inwardly; Kelly choked on her tea and Shonali cackled away like an old crone!
Poor Ceri and to some extent Charley wondered what was wrong with us three.

Spluttering Shonali enlightened them, “That would be Susie!” I could feel myself blushing Shonali continued, “Susie is a moaner when she’s having good sex!”

She couldn’t continue for laughing. “Oh” was all Ceri could say once again the poor girl must have wondered what lunatics she was travelling with.

Charley on the other hand nodded and commented, “That explains the noise’s coming from the barn at Becca’s place.” Now I was blushing scarlet I was absolutely mortified.
Kelly was about to add something when Shonali steamrollered her saying, “Kelly’s night can’t have been as good as Susie’s cos our Kell there is a screamer!”
So that shut Kelly up but poor Ceri was once again confused, “A screamer? What’s that?”

It was Kelly’s turn to start blushing as Shonali too great delight is telling Ceri that her cousin tends to scream during good sex.
Charley was now rolling around the place laughing at our discomfort. Ceri started giggling and soon the five of us were a heap of giggling girls.

After breakfast we packed up our tents and gear and set off for the bus station to continue our trip to Adelaide. We went the coast route round by the Twelve Apostles, Warrnambool finally arriving in Adelaide a day later having stayed the night in Warrnambool.

We decided to stay in a hostel as we had been in a tent for nearly three weeks so we booked into the Backpack Oz as it was winter the rates were good we got a double room and a double room with a bunk so that was the five of us sorted.
We sorted ourselves out then went exploring Adelaide.
We got something to eat then back to the pub for a few drinks then plan the next few days.
We sat in the beer garden with a cardigan on (it’s winter in Aus.) and decided on what we would do.
The hostel offered all day bike hire so without thinking we went for this every day. Ceri didn’t say a word but the next morning she told us that she hadn’t cycled for years!
Now remember the four of us had not too long ago cycled around New Zealand so we were very fit. The answer to this problem was to go at Ceri’s pace until she got her confidence and strength.
We cycled to the Central Market on the first day followed by a trip to check out Rundle Street where all the nightlife is.

Kangaroo Island was a must so was cage diving with sharks (they were outside the cage).
The Barossa Valley to check out the wineries and of course chilling out on Glenelg Beach - which was a 20-minute tram ride and by chilling out I mean chilling.
Every night we hit the clubs, bars and restaurants on Hindley and Rundle streets we had a great week paid for 6 nights and got the seventh free – deal!
Now the time pressure was off and Ceri not starting uni until October we decided to slow down a bit and stay a few days at places we found interesting

But soon we were packing up to head across the red Centre of Australia our next stop was Coober Pedy. The bus left about 6pm and arrived at 6am!
We got to the central bus station early and managed to get seats all together – not that the bus was crowded.
We had some ‘munchies’ to keep hunger at bay and of course plenty of liquids. The bus was amazing leather reclining seats Wi-Fi USB connections bathrooms they were great coaches!

Before we settled down for the night we had another look at the map now we had some extra time so being girls (mainly) we changed our minds and decided to stay in Coober Pedy for a couple of days then backtrack to Port Augusta then around the coast towards Perth then head up the coast of western Australia towards Darwin.

Then to Alice Springs and Uluru when again we would double back to Tennant Creek then head over Mount Isla back into Queensland and the east coast finishing up in Brisbane again! (I hope you are keeping up!)
Just as it seemed we had sorted ourselves out travel wise Charley happened to mention that now we had time we could spend some of it diving on the Barrier Reef
Good Idea so we changed our minds yet again and finally decided on going to Townsville instead of Brisbane then spend time on the barrier reef! Honest this is the last change! Maybe.

I was sat next to Ceri, we snuggled down for some sleep I was having trouble sleeping ever though I lay quietly Ceri mumbled, “I can’t sleep either – can we talk some?”
“Sure” I said, “What’s on you mind?” I asked this because I had a feeling she had some stuff she wanted to ask me.

“Susie” she started, “I hope you don’t mind me asking but why do you want to be a girl?”
“WOW that’s some question,” I told her. “If you don’t want to tell me I’ll understand.” She said apologetically.
I thought for a second then answered, “No it’s ok you deserve to know. But it’s a long story.”
She grinned at me through the dim lighting the coach had on overnight, “We’ve loads of time.” “True” I conceded as I grabbed a bottle of water, which I had a feeling I may need.

“You know I lost my family?” she nodded so I carried on, “Well before that I was a ‘normal boy’ then about 13 or 14 I dressed in my sisters clothes for a fancy dress party.
And Terry my sister dressed in mine as we were going as each other.” I smiled to myself remembering that party and the feelings wearing my sister’s clothes evoked in me.
“After the party I used to sneak into Terry’s room and well wear her clothes I called myself Susanna when I was a girl.”

I took a long swig of the water then continued, “When I was at University my family got killed and to be honest I took it badly.
Susanna seemed to make it a bit better for some reason so more and more I became Susanna.
For a long time I missed a load of lectures the only person I had any contact with was Kelly who brought me course work.”
I stopped again remembering when Kelly first found out about me.
Continuing, “Well it was inevitable really one day Kell wanted to use the toilet unfortunately I had Susanna’s underwear hanging up drying.”

“And as I knew Stephen didn’t have a girlfriend” Kelly chipped in causing me to jump as I thought she was asleep!
“Kelly” I hissed, “You’re supposed to be asleep.”
“But I’m not so I’ll tell my bit now!” I gave a sigh. Kelly continued, “I saw the bra’s; panties and tights put two and two together and jumped to (as it happened) the right conclusion.” Kelly gave a happy smile she was remembering too, so,
“I gave Stephen an ultimatum either I saw him as a girl or else ------- well in truth there was no or else but he didn’t know that!” “You bitch I gasped, “You never told me that!” Kelly simply grinned.

She continued, “So the next night I turned up at six and first met Susanna – I’ll tell you something Ceri. He - as a she looked a lot better than most generic girls.
He was stunning and his voice was perfect.” Ceri looked at me in amazement as Kelly continued, “But I had forgotten that I was meeting Shonali so we could go for a drink.”
“And this is when I first met Susanna.” I groaned and whispered, “Is everyone awake?”
“Huh, huh” this came from Charley, “I wouldn’t miss this for the world.” I gave a theatrical groan.
Shonali then carried on, “I’ll never forget the first time I met Stephen as Susanna. It was - oh well over an hour before I realised that Susanna wasn’t all that she seemed – god she was so perfect.”

Kelly took over the story while I remembered, “Charley already knows but Susanna is very impulsive. That first night after Shoni and I had got locked out of our digs Stephen here made the decision that to hell with the world. He was going to live as he wanted namely as Susanna!”

Kelly grinned at me continuing, “And the rest they say is history. In that first week She changed her name by deed poll; got her hair and nails done went on a mad shopping spree. Oh and started University as Susanna”

Ceri looked amazed and asked, “In one week?” I nodded confirming this saying, “More or Less.”
“Then we moved in with her” Shonali added, “And we started training her in the arts of being a girl.”

“Four months later she had her Adams Apple shaved and her vocal chords tensioned and this is more or less the girl you see now!” Kelly triumphantly finished.
“But her boobs are bigger ----- and her bum------- and her hips” “Kelly’ I pleaded because my dignity was in tatters! All I got a broad grin for my troubles.

Charley butted in, “Ceri these three are the best friends you could ever have. But don’t trust Susie with your boyfriend – you’ve seen her operate with guys!”
“Charley” I gasped, “Shonali taught me how to do that – I’m a quick learner.”
We dissolved into gales of laughter and got shushed by passengers trying to sleep.

So we settled down Kelly of course had to have the last word saying, “Ceri Susie makes a lot better girl than she ever did a guy!”
I gave a snort of disgust saying, “And that’s my best friend!” “Hey what about me!” piped up Shoni. Which got us shushed again so giggling we settled down to sleep.
Which we didn’t (sleep that is) as my two best friends from England (Charley is American) kept relating stories of my crash course in being a girl.
My problems with eyeliner and false lashes; my fashion sense, which was very feminine/ girley, girley. The problems I had with really high heels.
My first ‘hot’ date with Rob and how I discovered that he was a virgin!
Story followed story all at my expense but all of us were giggling quietly but at times we got a bit loud and got shushed again.
Finally about eleven we drifted off to sleep to be woken at 6am on arrival at Coober Pedy.

Half asleep we staggered to the Radeka Downunder Underground Motel where we had booked a dorm room. This meant we got instant check in as they catered for the bus arrivals from Adelaide so we could get a shower and some sleep then see what Coober Pedy had to offer.
The dorm was basic but it was cheap, we had to use our own sleeping bags but we were well used to this. The staff was very friendly and we arranged to go on a couple of tours until we caught the coach back to Port Augusta!
Really this was the best way to see the area. Being winter the temperature was in the 20’s during the day but freezing at night.
As we were staying at the motel for three nights so as well as the sunset tour. We also booked the special Radeka Tour we got a free night sky presentation tour which took us a few miles out of town and we were shown the stars without light pollution. The last time we had darkness like that was in Monument Valley in the States.

The second night there who should I meet up with but Simon the guy who had been very nice in Melbourne. He wanted to take me for a meal but I was a bit reluctant to leave the girls.

Kelly said, “Susie go with him he’s very cute and you did enjoy yourself last time the two of you met.”
Then Ceri chipped in, “Well judging by the moans from the dunes you enjoyed yourself!”
I blushed while everyone else wet themselves laughing at me!

So it was arranged I had to dig something out of my backpack to wear. Luckily I had a Pareo (Sarong) and thanks to the power of the Internet I knew a few ways to tie it.
The material was a purple and white pattern and I decided to wear it as a halter style dress it made a very sexy dress which was about 4” above my knees, a pair of beaded sandals flimsy shrug as the nights are cool in the desert and I was ready.
Kelly chortled when she saw me saying to the others, “Well looking at Susie I would say we won’t hear her creeping in later tonight!”
“Kelly Jackson” I gasped. She stood hands on hips daring me to deny her – I didn’t because what she said was true so I gave in gracefully.

Charley was sat on her bunk near the door as I went out she said, “Susie” so I went back inside the room to see her brandishing a packet of condoms. “Don’t forget these girl – we can’t have you getting pregnant can we?”
This caused a great deal of mirth but I was ready.
I dug into my handbag and produced four condoms saying with a smirk, “From what I remember last time one pack just isn’t enough!” (Susie 1 the rest 1: a score draw!)
With that I flung my bag theatrically over my shoulder and flounced out with a big grin on my face.

I had a really good night Simon was the perfect gentleman attending to my every whim; he even bought me a flower now how romantic is that!
We dined at Tom and Mary’s Greek Taverna it was well after midnight when we left and yes I did end up spending the night with him and no I didn’t need all the condoms only three of them!

Needless to say when I got back to our dorm the four of them were waiting to give me the third degree. I told them some but not all! After all a girl has to have some secrets.

We bought some opal jewellery on the last day. Some people say it’s unlucky to give opals as a gift but the jewellery was so nice we had to
Kelly for her mum and sister in law Shonali for her mum and me for my Aunty Val. Charley for her Aunty in Chicago and Ceri for her mum and sister.

Then we made ready to catch the bus back to Port Augusta. The bus left at 7:30pm and arrived at 2am we had booked into the Shoreline Holiday Park (back to the tents again) but of course at that time in the morning there would be no one around which gave us a problem.
Luckily when Ceri phoned the site she was told that we could arrive and pitch out tents (they told us where the tent sites were) and sort things out later in the day.
What they didn’t mention that the walk to the campsite was about an hour so we were well ready for sleep by the time we got there.

We found the tent area and as quiet as we could we set to putting our tents up the nearest tent to us was quite large and judging by the soft snoring emanating from it someone had had a few beers!
By now this was a well-oiled operation, even Ceri was adept at it so with three putting our larger tent up and Ceri plus A.N.Other putting her tent up we were soon snuggled up in our sleeping bags.

Even in winter once the sun gets up it soon wakes even the weariest girl – except Kelly and Charley who have this amazing ability to sleep through anything.
So three of us were up and about by nine sitting around sipping tea our trusty stove fired up and charging our communal ipad!
Shonali stirred and said that she would walk over to the kiosk and pay for the pitch.
As she left the tent nearest to us unzipped its ‘door’ and this really hunky guy poked his head out.
As he looked around he saw us and did a double take, “Jeez have I died and gone to heaven? Where did you guys come from?” He exclaimed then sticking his head back into the tent we heard him say, “Guy’s we’ve died during the night cos there’s a couple of angles drinking tea next to us!”
This made Ceri and I giggle Ceri remarked, “Well that’s and original line!”

Their tent was about twice as big as ours. And joy of joys slowly four other equally gorgeous looking guys heads emerged!
Five into five goes perfectly! And they were all really hunky.
Ceri looked at me and licked her lips. Very quietly I said, “Wow the day’s just got a whole lot better!”
“Susie you’re not wrong there” she came back at me with a grin.

Oh, oh here’s Shoni lets see her reaction. Shonali can wandering back full of her usual efficiency then she spied our neighbours and must have been attracted as the went from full of efficiency Shonali - to Miss big seductive helpless little girl Shonali in the blinking of an eye!
Ceri looked at me and said, “I see who you learned from! You’re good but Shoni is better!” I simply grinned at her.

I decided to break the ice and said to the heads, “Look guys do you want some tea or coffee? Because if you do I’m going to have to get some water onto boil and you better find something to drink out of cos we’ve only enough mugs for the five of us.”

This was a subtle way of letting him know how many of us there was. At this four of the heads disappeared back inside a hand appeared holding 5 mugs while the rest I guess got some clothes on.

Hunk 1 said, “English?” Gee give the man a goldfish” I retorted. “I mean” he said, “Are you all English?” “Why” I asked, “Does it make a difference?”
“Err no” he answered, “Just curious that’s all.”
“You Kiwi’s are all the same” I grinned, “Nosey!”

He looked amazed asking, “You can tell the difference between and Aussie and a Kiwi?”
“You bet” I answered, “We didn’t spend a Christmas serving drinks then a couple of months cycling around for nothing!” I answered with a grin.

Continuing I said, “Now for your information in these two tents are three stunningly attractive English girls, one American Beauty and my extremely attractive Australian friend here!” There is nothing like blowing your own trumpet!

“Jeez I have died and gone to heaven!” He said again as he emerged from the tent.
The rest of him was as gorgeous as the head, tall muscled and obviously with only a pair of shorts and a weight lifting vest on very, very fit – does it sound like I’m drooling – well it should! Because I was!

Shoni said I’d better wake the other two up or else they’ll miss our guests. A voice from the inside of the tent indicated that Kelly was awake and getting ready to face the world!
Then Charley emerged from Ceri’s tent looked around just as the other four heads emerged from their tent.

Charley looked at Shonali and myself and breathed, “I love Port Augusta!”
Then Kelly appeared and commented, “Looks a whole lot better than it did last night!”
The five of us stood up and looked at the mass of gorgeous male flesh that stood before us.
While the guys appraised us apparently liking what they saw which was good as far as I was concerned; now the only thing that had to be sorted out was the pairings.
Hunk 1 was the one I fancied! Mind you hunks 2 through 5 would suffice they were all fit!

One of then went and got their stove – which had 2 burners while Kelly and hunk 3 went to get some water. Charley and hunk 5 sorted out the supplies. Hunk 1 helped me to make the tea while hunk 4 helped Ceri with the crusty rolls and stuff we had left also her. He then went into their tent and produced a frying pan and about half a pig’s worth of bacon!
Shonali and hunk 2 just stood there talking – typical man once Shoni plays the little miss lost guys loose all spatial awareness!
So it would seem that the parings had been decided on and I had got the hunk I wanted! YES RESULT!

As the bacon cooked on their stove and the water boiled on ours we got to know each other.
Hunk 1 was actually called George he was about 6’ very well built lovely wide shoulders and good looking.
Hunk 2 was called Tank – we never found his real name he was over 6’ and built like a brick outhouse but it was all muscle and dark brown hair
Hunk 3 was Will he was also over 6’ tall but very fit looking muscular legs. He was part Maori and had the features and dark complexion
Hunk 4 named Chris again well over 6’ he was easiest the tallest and had blond hair
Hunk 5 – you’ll love this was called Charles! So Charley was paired up with Charles – or Chuck as he liked to be called.
They all came from Christchurch and all knew each other through playing Rugby and they were travelling for a year or so.

Tank said, “Gee girls we’ve only three days left here as we are joining an adventure trek and the bus is picking us up.”
I looked at Kelly she raised her eyebrow at me as if to say ‘I wonder?’

Charley was also thinking the same because she said, “We’re leaving on a bus in three days too a company called Adventure Holidays” she left the sentence hanging in the air waiting for a response from the guys.

There was absolute silence then a massive yell erupted from Will, “YES!!! FOR GOD’S SAKE YES!”
We were right in what we were thinking these hunks were on the same tour as us – this was going to be an interesting tour.

up
99 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Chrissie,

Chrissie,
Oooooooh! Seems like the girls fell out of their beds and hit a major soft landing in the land of Hunks. :) The next part of their travels with the tour should really and truly be interesting indeed.
Janice

Do you know what I think?

I think it's true what they say about single English girls on holidays!

Really!

Christina H's picture

Jealousy is a terrible thing Annette - even though you are not jealous!

Christina

To say the least

Renee_Heart2's picture

Now will we see Ceri take the plunge the other 4 have? I woner..... :) It seams that these girls seam to find attractive guys all over the place lol. I'm glad they are having fun though they deserve it especially Suzzie.

Love Samantha Renee Heart

Coober Pedy

Yep. I have been there, though the temperature was a cool 40°C the two days I was there. It is the home of the very pretty blue opal. The underground accomodation stays a very pleasant 20-21°C year round. Most cooking faciliries there are external.

Hmmm... hunks YUM!

Joanna

You're Right

Christina H's picture

The girls go up the West Coast next so you may recognise some places

Thank for the comments

Christina

A request for better directions

Rhona McCloud's picture

I've tried Google maps, Google Earth and just Googling "Port Augusta campsite" but I can't find these hunks that dropped in on the girls. Better directions to the male totty please Christina.

Rhona McCloud

As Requested

Christina H's picture

Rhona your wish is my command - here is the totty address

Totty Park

Christina