Sara, Becka, and me. - Chapter 7

Printer-friendly version

 

Sara, Becka, and me.
by Teddie S.

 

Chapter VII
The First Week
Friday - The Navy Yard, and much more.
Saturday and Sunday - Relaxing

 

What a week. I guess I’m really getting into being Becka. I've dressed as a girl ever day. I've had a complete body waxing. I didn’t have that much body hair to start with, but feeling my hairless body when I take a shower is very interesting. Nylons and a corset are also an interesting combination. And, I really like it. Sara and I also had another long talk with my Aunt Dorothy that was very interesting. What will the rest of the week bring? I guess we'll just have to wait and see.

< >


The First Week:
Friday - The Navy Yard, and much more.

 
Friday when I got up, I started to dress as Becka, but remembered what today was. So, it was Peter today. It had only been a week, but it felt funny dressing in my boy clothes again. After breakfast we all got dressed, me in a suit and tie with dress shoes, my mother in a really pretty pants suit, and my dad in his full dress uniform.

At nine o’clock, a limousine pulled up in front of the house. A Marine if full dress uniform, was driving. As we walked out of the house, the Marine opened the rear car door for us, came to attention, and saluted my dad. And, my dad returned the salute. The Marine then helped my mother into the car, then my dad got in, then me. As we drove past the Monroe’s house I saw the four of them coming out of the house, and getting into their car.

We drove to the Navy Yard and to the main administrative building. As we were walking into the building, I saw a black limousine, with a police motorcycle escort, and a couple of black SUV’s following it, pull up. We went into the building and to an auditorium. There was a number of naval officers there, some were high ranking, like four star high ranking. Also, a bunch of civilians, and a number of guys in black suits.

My mom, dad, and I were seated on the stage, with a number of high ranking officers, and some guys in suits. I wasn’t sure who all of these people were. I saw Sara and her family come in, she smiled and waved at me. Then one of the guys, in a black suit, walked onto the stage carrying something, and placed it on the front of the podium. I was able to see it, and it said, “Vice President of the United States”. I don’t know why, but I got a knot in my stomach.

Finally, the Vice President walked onto the stage and took a seat. I won’t bore you with all the details, but after all the speeches, from not only the Vice President, but the Secretary of the Navy, and a high ranking Admiral, my mother removed the eagles from my dad’s uniform, and pinned the single stars on it.

There was a lot of hand shaking, and congratulations offered to my dad. I even shook the Vice President’s hand. Then, I had to go and find Sara. When I found her, she was with her mother and sister. Sara gave me a big hug. Her dad had already gone up on the stage to see my dad. And, we just hung together until things settled down. Then we walked back up on the stage, and to where my mother and father were. Sara’s mother and Linda congratulated my dad, and Sara gave him a big hug.

Then we had a big surprise. I saw someone in fatigues walk onto the stage, walk over to my dad, and salute him. My dad returned the salute, and then they hugged. It was my brother, Richard. My dad started introducing him to everyone that was there.

Sara and I walked over to my father and brother. I tapped Richard on the shoulder, and said, “Hi bro.”

We shook hands. And, he said, “Long time no see Peter. And, I see that you somehow still get the pretty girls. Wait. It’s Sara right?”

“Yes Richard.”, Sara said, “It Sara.”

“And, you’re still hanging with this geek.”

Sara took a hold of my arm, and said, “More than hanging.”

“Oh. I see. A real girlfriend.”

With a gleam in those green eyes of hers, Sara said, “More than a boyfriend.”

Richard looked at me, and said, “Bro. You are one lucky bastard. She’s really one good looking girl.”

“I know I’m lucky. She’s not only very pretty, but she’s also a wonderful person. How did you get here?”

“I was on summer training, and my unit commander called me in yesterday. And said, ‘I don’t know who you know. But, the Secretary of the Navy has requested that you attend a ceremony in Washington tomorrow. There will be a plane here early tomorrow to fly you there.’ I do have to go back later today.”

“That’s so cool.”

My dad who was still standing with us said, and said, “Richard. I hope that won’t get you in hot water.”

“I don’t think it will.”

Someone that was standing close enough to hear the exchange walked up to my dad, put his hand on his shoulder, my dad looked at him, and the man said, “Hank. I knew you had a son at West Point, so I pulled some strings to have him here. I hope you don’t mind. And, if there is a problem, just let me know.”

“Thank you sir. I will.”, my father said.

I had just met this man, so I knew who this was, and I think Sara did too. Because when I looked at her, her eyes were as big as saucers. My brother asked my dad, “Dad. Was that . . . ?”

Very matter-of-factly my father said. “Yes. The Secretary of the Navy.”

All my brother could say was, “Oh.”

Richard and Sara rode with us back to the house in the limousine, and we then had a nice lunch with him, before we took him, to the Naval Air Facility Washington at Andrews Air Force Base, to catch his flight back. Now, a normal family would just pile into the family car, and drive to the airport. Not this family, at least not now, my dad made a phone call, and fifteen minutes later a car, again a limousine, with a Marine driver pulled up in front of the house.

When we pulled up to the front gate of the Naval Air Facility, the guard on duty, after my dad explained who we were and why we were there, made a phone call. And, very quickly two Shore Patrol officers, in a jeep, showed up and escorted us right to the flight line and the airplane that was taking Richard back.

The four of us saw Richard off. He and I had a chance for a quick talk, and he said, “Don’t lose that girl. She’s special.”

“I know. She’s really special.”, I replied.

“What’s with the earrings?”

I thought quickly, and said, “Sara thought it would be cute.”

“I bet dad went crazy?”

“You know it.”

“You really do like her. Don’t you?”

“More than like.”

Then we hugged. He gave Sara a hug too, and they exchanged some words, but I couldn’t hear what it was.

When we were back at the house, Sara and I went and found Becka. Again with the corset, nylons, and heels. This time no shorts, but a pair of skinny jeans, which showed my garter tabs, and my rust colored peasant blouse. I love this look, the heels, tight jeans, and peasant blouse. But, I think a pair of black heels would look better.

Later I asked Sara, what my brother has said, and with her cute, coy, smile, said, “Oh nothing.”

I knew she wasn’t going to tell me, so I dropped it.

My dad had taken the rest of the day off. And, as Sara and I were in the kitchen doing some things for my mom, my dad walked in. I said, “Hi daddy. A big day. Huh?”

“It sure was princess.”, he said, “Seeing your brother made it a lot better.”

“It was good seeing him.”

He stood there looking at me, then said, “Becka. You’re as tall as I am.”

He’s five-eleven, and I’m five-eight in stocking feet. But, the heels make me six feet tall. I smiled, and said, “It’s the heels that I’m learning to walk in. They make me about six feet tall.”

“You’re not wearing those for the wedding. Are you?”

“Yes. That’s what we’re all wearing, but just for the wedding. Then we’re switching to flats for the reception.”

With a smile, he said, “Good thing. It’s hard to dance with a girl taller then you are.”

“Want to try dancing with her Admiral?”, Sara asked.

“That still sounds funny.”, he said,

“What’s that?”, I asked.

“Being called Admiral. You know something Sara. Why don’t you just call me dad.”

We both looked at him, and Sara said, “Really?”

“Sure. You’re over here a lot. And, you’re like a daughter to me.”, then looking at me with a smile on his face, my dad said, “Maybe I have two daughters.”

“Okay. Dad. I’ll find some good music on the radio. And, why don’t you try dancing with Becka?”

Sara found some nice music to dance to, and dad and I tried slow dancing together. And, actually it went fairly well after a few slip ups when I tried to lead. My mom came into the kitchen, and watched us.

We quit after a few songs, and my dad said, “You’ve really learned to dance like a girl.”

Then my mother said, “Yes she has. And, Becka, you haven’t been wearing those shoes that long, and you’ve gotten good.”

With a smile at Sara, I said, “Thanks. Sara has been a real task master.”

With her hands on her hips, Sara said, “So, I’m a task master. Well, go and get out of those shoes and corset. I want to go to that mall.”

As I started to walk out of the kitchen, with a grin, I replied, “Yes master.”

“That’s mistress to you.”

And, she followed me down the hall to Becka’s room. As I closed the door behind me, she wrapped her arms around my neck, and we kissed. After we broke the kiss, I changed clothes, and we headed to the mall. We walked around, window shopping for a while, then got something to drink at the food court.

I didn’t see it coming, but Sara did. Two boys walked up to us, and started trying to pick us up. I wasn’t happy about it, and I didn’t think Sara was either. She finally asked me, “Becka do you like boys?”

Being honest, I replied, “No. I only like girls.”

“Me too.”, then looking at the boys, she added, “You see boys. We only like girls, and we are committed to each other.”

The two boys just left. I looked at her, and said, “So, you only like girls and we’re committed to each other?”

“Sure lover.”, she said, “I only like girls like you. Plus I’m really committed to us. In fact I’ve been meaning to get you something,”

“What?”

She got up, took my hand, and led me down the mall to a jewelry store. We started looking in the cases, until a clerk walked up and asked if she could help us. Sara told her that we were looking for commitment rings. She smiled at us, and took us over to a case that had some pretty rings in it. I saw one right off that I loved, but I didn’t say anything. I just let Sara look.

Finally she had the girl take a few of the rings out of the case, so that she could look at them. One of the ones that she pick was the one I liked. Finally Sara asked me, “Which one do you like?”

“Oh.”, I said, “It’s one of the ones you picked. But, I’m not telling.”

“You’re a brat.”

I just smiled. And, the clerk grinned, as she said, “We have duplicates of most of those. So, you could each wear the same one.”

“How do you know that we’re committed to each other?”

“Your body language. The way you look at each other. Plus, I’m in a committed relationship with a girl too.”

“Really.”

“And, you two make a very cute couple.”

Sara narrowed her choice to three rings, one of which was my choice. She looked at me, and asked, “Is your choice one of these three?”

“Yes.”, I replied.

“And, you’re not going to tell me which one. Are you?”

“No I’m not.”

She picked one up, looked at it, set it down, picked up the next, and set it down. Then she picked up the last one, and said, “It’s this one. Isn’t it?”

She had picked my choice. I grinned, and said, “Yes.”

Sara asked the clerk, “Do you have two of these?”

“I think we do.”, she said, “Let me measure your fingers and see what sizes we have.”

After she measured our fingers, she disappeared into the back room, and was quickly back with four boxes. We tried the rings on, the first one that Sara tried fit her, the second one I tried fit me. We took them off. Sara paid for mine, and I paid for hers.

We then drove over to the park that we really like, the one where Richard’s party was, and we walked along the same path that we had when Sara had come back from Germany. We stopped at the bench by the small pond, and sat.

She cuddled up to me, I pulled her close, then she asked, “Do you mind if I call you Peter right now?”

“You can call me anything that you want to.” I replied.

She turned so that she could look at me, and said, “Peter. I love you so much. I never want to be apart again. This ring shows my commitment to you and to our love.”

She slipped the ring onto my left ring finger. And, kissed me.

I took the other ring, slipped it on her left ring finger, and said, “Sara. I’ve loved you for longer that I can remember. You are a very special person. And, I agree, I never want to be separated again.”

We kissed again, a nice long kiss. Then we looked at the identical rings. The band was gold and there were three interlocked hearts, two in silver, and the middle one in gold with diamond accents.

We finished the walk around the loop trail, then went to her house, and visited with her parents and Linda. Linda was the first to spot the rings, and said, “I love your rings.”

Sara’s mom said, “What rings?”

Sara held up her left hand, and showed her mom and dad the ring, and said, “We got hit on at the mall today, and neither of us liked it. So, we decided to get these.”

“What are they?”

“Commitment rings.”

“I see. So, you’re really telling us something too. Aren’t you?”

“Yeah. I guess we are. But, I think that you’ve known that for a long time. So, I guess we’re just making it official.”

Linda then asked, “Three hearts?”

“Peter, me, and Becka.”

The Colonel looked at her, and said, “This is a strange relationship. Isn’t it?”

“Daddy. Is it too strange?”

“No honey. It’s your choice. And, your life. Also, we do know how you two feel about each other. And, we love both of you.”

When I got back home, I walked in the kitchen door, and froze in my tracks. There sat my mother and my brother, Richard.

Richard looked at me, and said, “Is this Becka? The little sister that I didn’t know I had.”

I didn’t or couldn’t say anything.

“What’s wrong, Becka!?”, Richard asked, with an emphasis on Becka.

“Honey.”, my mother said, “I knew you were at Sara’s dressed as Becka, and he’d see you when you got home. So, Richard and I had a talk, and I told him all about you.”

“What . . . What, are you doing home?”, I asked.

“Why are you dressed as a girl!?”, Richard asked.

I started to cry. Then Richard said, “I’m sorry. I didn’t want to make you cry. I just wanted to know why my little brother was now looking more like my little sister?”

“Honey.”, my mother said, “Why don’t you sit down.”

I walked over to the table and sat. I couldn’t look at Richard, so I looked down at the table.

Richard then said, “To answer your question. Right after we took off, the pilots learned that the storms in the area where we were going, had gotten really bad. We knew that there were storms in that area, but when took off they weren’t expected to become bad, but quickly did. So, it was decided to return to Washington. I talked to my commanding officer, and he confirmed that the weather was very bad. And, he extended my leave until tomorrow.

“Now, Peter, tell me why you are sitting here looking like a girl.”

I looked up at my mother, and she said, “Honey. I’ve told Richard everything. He just wants to hear it from you.”

My dad had just walked into the kitchen, and he sat down with us. I looked at Richard, took a deep breath, and said, “I . . . I . . . I just like doing this. I’ve done it for a long time. And, I can’t stop. It’s part of me.”

“And, you’re going to be doing this thing for Linda Monroe’s wedding? And, at West Point?”

“Yes.”

“This is just so wrong! I have a brother, not a sister. I don’t want to see you dressed as a girl ever again.”

He hadn’t yelled, but had said it in a very forceful way. My tears started, I got up, and ran to my bedroom. I heard my dad start to talk to Richard, but not what was said. When I got to my bedroom, I fell on my bed and just cried.

Seconds later my mother was sitting next to me, stroking my back. I was crying my eyes out. I heard her pick up the phone by the bed, and make a call. She asked to speak to Sara. Then I heard her tell Sara what had happened, and as she was hanging up, she said, “I’ll meet you at the front door.”

She got up, and told me that she’d be right back. And, she was, with Sara. Sara sat down next to me, I felt her hand touch me. I looked at her, sat up, and we just held each other. I heard the door close as my mother walked out of my room.

Sara just held me and tried to calm me down. She said, “Honey. Try to relax. It’ll be fine.”

“No, it won’t.”, I said, “He . . . He . . . He hates me.”

“No honey. He doesn’t hate you. He just doesn’t understand you. It was a shock to him. Give him a chance.”

“I love him. I don’t want him to hate me. He thinks I’m a freak.”

“Honey. No. Really he doesn’t hate you. And, you are not a freak.”

I continued to cry as she held me. Finally I calmed down, and laid back down. She bent down, gave me a quick kiss, and said, “I love you.”

I got out an, “I love you too.”

Then she got up, bent down, kissed me again, and said, “I’ll be right back.” And, she walked out of the room.

I don’t know how long she was gone, but I cried the whole time she was gone. I didn’t hear her come back in the room, but I felt her sit down on the bed, touch my back, and say, “Honey. Your mother and father were having a real heart to heart talk with your brother. I shouldn’t have, but I stood outside the door to the kitchen and listened for a while. What Richard said, was that he does love you, but just doesn’t understand why your doing this, and never wants to see you dressed as a girl.”

I looked up at her, and said, “He won’t have to. I’m never going to dress like a girl again.”

“Honey. You knew that some people would never understand or accept you dressing as a girl.”

“But, he’s my brother?”

“I know. And, that makes it harder for you. Just realize that he’s known you as Peter all of his life, and now he sees you dressed, and looking like a girl. It was a shock to him, and to his belief as to what things should be.

“Honey. You are who you are. You are who I love. I don’t like seeing you hurt. But, we both knew it could happen at any time. We were lucky that our dads, even though they are both military, looked at this with an open mind. They see you for who you are. And, I think understand.

“And, maybe at some point your brother may see this as just a part of you.”

I looked up at Sara, and said, “God I love you.”

There was a soft knock on the door, and Sara said, “Yes.”

“Can I come in?”, my mother asked.

“Sure.”

My mother opened the door, walked in, closed the door, and asked. “Is he all right?”

“Better. I think. We just had a talk.”

Feeling a little better, I said, “And, Sara did all the talking.”

My mother smiled a little, and said, “Honey. Your father and I had a long talk with Richard. And, it came down to that he loves Peter as his brother, but never wants to see you dressed as a girl again.”

“He won’t. . . . If I hadn’t promised Linda that I’d do the wedding, I’d stop right now.”

“Honey.”, my mother said, “What did your Aunt Dorothy tell you? She told you that this was part of you. Do you think you’re going to be able to stop?”

“Peter.”, Sara said, “Honey. Really think about this. It may do more damage to you trying to stop. Think really hard about this before you try to stop.”

As my mother was walking out of my room, she said, “Your father is taking Richard, early tomorrow, to catch his flight. So, if you want to say good bye to him, you’ll need to be up early.”

I didn’t say anything. My mother, as she was closing the door, said, “I’ll leave you kids alone.”

Sara looked at me, and said, “You’ve had a rough day. You need a good night’s sleep, and you will feel better tomorrow. I’m going to go, and let you get to bed.”

She bent down and gave me a nice kiss, then said, “Just remember. That I love you very much. And, whatever you decide, I’ll stand with you on it.”

I smiled at her, and said, “I don’t know what I’d do without you.”

“I pray to God that you’ll never have to find out. Because, I’d be lost without you too.”

“I love you.”

We kissed again, and then she got up, and said “I love you too.”
 


The First Week: Saturday and Sunday - Relaxing

 
The last thing I remembered was Sara walking out my bedroom door, and now the sun was streaming through my window. I looked at the clock, and it was after nine. I don’t remember falling asleep, but it had to have been as soon as Sara had left. I guess Richard had left this morning.

I got out of bed, went into the bathroom, and looked at myself in the mirror. I was still fully dressed, and I’d fallen asleep with my makeup still on, as well as my wig. My face was a mess, because of all the tears last night. I took my wig off, and spent a long time cleaning the mess off my face. Then I took a long hot shower.

While I was in the shower, I was thinking. One thing finally brought a smile to my face, that girl really knows me. And, loves me. Then I thought about Linda and the wedding next Saturday, and something inside me told me that I could do this. That I could be Becka until the wedding, and then we’ll see what happens.

After my shower, without hesitation I got dressed as Becka. But, it took me a little while to get the wig looking good again. I guess I shouldn’t sleep in it.

As I walked into the kitchen, my mother and Sara were sitting there. My mother saw me first, and said, “Well good morning Becka. Sleep well.”

Sara turned around, and just smiled. And, I said, “I guess. I feel asleep in my clothes.”

“Sit down, and I’ll make you some breakfast.”

I sat next to Sara, and she just smiled at me. Finally she asked, “Felling better?”

“A little.”, I said.

“Good. You had me worried last night.”

“Sorry. But, just having you here helped.”

“Thanks.”

I know that Sara and my mother had probably had a good talk this morning. But, I wasn’t going to ask.

Neither Sara nor my mother said anything about yesterday. And, I'm glad. I didn't want to talk about it. I just wanted to try and forget it. I know that might not be the best way. But, after what Sara and I had talked about last night, I was all right. At least for now.

I’m glad that this weekend was basically going to be laid back. After the past week, and especially Friday night, I needed to just relax. No corset or high heels.

After the very late breakfast, Sara and I did something we hadn’t done in a long time. We went to the zoo, and actually had a great time. Then Sara stayed for dinner. And, she talked my dad into dancing with me some more. Then we spent the evening cuddled up on the patio.

I had promised Sara that on Sunday morning that I’d do something that I’ve never done with her, go to church. I was up early, and got fairly dressed up. I cute skirt and blouse outfit. Pantyhose for the first time. I figured that I might as well get some use out of them. And, my wedges. I did my makeup in a very nice subdued way. My hair was down and brushed into a nice feminine style.

I walked over to Sara’s house, and I rode with her family to church. I’d been to a Catholic church a couple of times for weddings and a funeral. But, this was the first time that I’d been to a regular Catholic mass. It was interesting.

After the service was over. We walked outside with Linda, as Sara’s parents talked with some people. As we stood around waiting for them, Sara asked me, “Did you like the service?”

“It was okay.”, I replied.

“Going to do it with me every Sunday?”

“Why?”

“Because, I’d like that.”

I just looked at her and smiled..

The rest of the day was almost like Saturday was. We did go to the park for a walk. And, as we walked past the small pond, we saw the eagles. And, we stopped to watch them. We continued walking hand in hand, and took a side trail that went further into the park. We came across a clearing, and saw a couple deer. We stood there and watched them until they ran off.

That night we had dinner with her family, and just chilled out. But, at dinner, I asked Linda, “Do you think that we can do this without the other girls finding out about me?”

Linda asked, “Why?”

“I just think that the less people that know about this the better it will be.”

“Well. They all know that I did find another girl, Rebecca Carter, who is a friend of Sara’s. They’ve planned a bachelorette party for me on the Friday night before the wedding. But, you and Sara can’t go. You’re too young. We’re getting together, before the wedding, on Saturday to have our hair and makeup done.”

Mrs. Monroe then said, “Honey, we may be able to have one of the hairdressers come to your room.”

“Wait a minute.”, I said, “Lets just tell them and see what happens.”

“Are you sure?”, Sara asked.

“Yeah. I think doing my hair in the room will be too much. And, maybe if they know it’ll be all right.”

“Well.”, Linda said, “We’re all picking up our dresses tomorrow. And, then getting together here after dinner. Maybe that would be a good time.”

Mrs. Monroe saw the worried look on my face, and said, “Becka. Don’t worry everything will be fine.”

I looked at Mrs. Monroe, and said, “I’m just so worried that this whole thing is going to fall apart. And, if it does, it will be all my fault.”

I could feel the tears well up in my eyes. Linda said, “Becka. Don’t cry. These girls are all young, and open minded. You’ll see. It’ll be all right.”

Between sobs, I said, “I really hope so.”

I felt Sara touch my hand, and she said, “It will. I have a good feeling about this.”

Sara then stood up, took my hand, and led me towards the patio. As we walked out of the kitchen I heard Sara’s dad say, “She’s very sensitive. Isn’t she.”

Sara and I sat down on the big swing on the patio, and just cuddled. Nothing was said for a long time, until I said, “I’m sorry that I’m this way. Why can’t I be normal?”

“Honey.”, Sara said, “What’s normal? Nothing. Everyone is different. Look at me. I love a guy that can look as good as a girl as I do. If not better. Look at some of our friends that are gay or lesbians. We accept them for who they are.

“From talking with your aunt, we know that there are a lot of guys that like to dress as girls. Some in complete privacy. Some not. You’re one that has chosen to enjoy your feminine side. And, to help someone while you do. And, that’s exposed a side of you that you wanted to keep between us.

“You’re afraid of what people might think of you. Like Linda said, these girls are all young and open minded. And, tomorrow, we’ll introduce Becka to them and I think you’ll be surprised.”

I looked at her, and said, “You understand me better than I do myself. And, I really hope you’re right about this.”

“I really think I am.”

“I love you.”

“I love you too sweetheart.”

And, we kissed.

up
248 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

So now I am starting to

So now I am starting to wonder if Peter, as the boy, will actually be back or will Becka remain completely as the girl? Personally from all I am reading, I think I prefer Becka to be out and about rather than Peter. Sara will always know whose who and it is just between them in the end.

Thank you,Teddie,

You have done so well with this story,better every posting and I feel that it will continue .I also still feel ,as I have previously said ,that Peter is finding herself in Becka and will blossom with the help of Sara and her understanding
and accepting parents. I agree with Janice completely so we will just have to see where you go with your story.

ALISON

We all seem to agree....

Becka's the one for us, your devoted readers. Janice hit the nail on the head. Accepting parents help.... but they are oh so rare!

That Went Better...

..than I expected it to: no hysteria on Richard's part, no threats, not even an explicit demand that Peter stop. Just a flat statement that he doesn't want to see Peter en femme ever again -- which, taken literally, would seem to put the onus on Richard to avoid Becka rather than the other way around. That isn't unworkable as long as Peter's correct about not wanting to be Becka full time, and of course there's still hope that Richard will change his mind eventually under family pressure.

OK, he did describe it as "so wrong", and there's a chance he could complicate things via contacts at West Point even though he won't be present. But I'm not sure what that would entail.

I'm guessing the bridesmaids are going to be more of a problem, whether it's an objection or just an inability to keep the secret. Whether through them or Richard, I'd be willing to bet that the groom and his entourage will know about Becka before we get to the wedding rehearsal.

Eric

re: That Went Better..

Trying to read my mind, are you, grasshopper. We shall see. Will the whole wedding party know? Or, not? Will only the groomsman paired with Becka know? Or not? If he know, will he keep the secret? Will the bride's maids keep the secret? Hmm. Or, will no one know?

Only time will tell.

Teddie

It's better that this happened now, ....

Then later, or even at the Wedding. I just knew it would rear it's ugly head, but Richard could have been much worse! The question not asked yet is what about Becka Scares Richard. Could it be he's had similar thoughts when he was growing up? Guess in time we shall find out. BTW, it was wonderful for the Admiral that Richard was aloud to attend the ceremony. Lovely story so far Teddie! Loving Hugs Talia

Remember autogynephilia?

I think it was a rather nasty Canadian shrink that started that, and to a very minor extent perhaps it is something like that which drives us all, male, female, T and so on. We make too much of it rather than just letting people find their own centers.

I think it is fine if both Becca and Peter exist. After all, who is going to mow the lawn, put the chains on and open the jars? I could see them putting some of Peter's sperm in storage and then starting testosterone arresting drugs.

The binary gender ideal needs to go extinct.

Going to the Park

That park wouldn't be Accotink Park, would it? I used to live just outside the Beltway and there was this really neat park with a lake and nature trails and benches along the trails...

Danielle True

Actually I don't know much

Actually I don't know much about the area, other than I hate driving the Belt Way. ;-)

The park is from my imagination. And, since I love parks, I had to have one in my story.

Teddie