A Fantasy Gone Way Wrong -2-

Printer-friendly version

This is a fictional tale about a guy, who just wanted to recreate for him self a part of a fantasy story he read. But as we all know things don’t always go as we plan, and this was no exception. I hope you enjoy the story as much as I enjoyed writing it

Chapter #2.

What follows is a short version of a story that I planned on recreating a small part of at home for my own entertainment. I want to try and feel just as if I am the person in the story.
So Read on & enjoy

The story I had read, and wanted to use a small part of for my recreation, was all about a wife & husband, who were having marital problems. Seems the wife Jane had just gotten an anonymous phone call on her answering machine. The person on the other end was saying that she was the husband’s ex-lover. This person had left a detailed message explaining her self, and saying that she just found out the man she was see was married, which made her really mad. She went to say that she was lead to believe by him that he wasn’t married. She felt really bad about what was happening. That when she found out that the he was married & cheating on his wife she stopped the affair immediately. The person went on to say that her husband had done the same thing to her, and she wished she would of known. Then maybe she could of done something to stop it and safe her marriage. The lady on the other end didn’t know that the wife had caller ID.

The wife was listing to the message basically frozen in place from what she was hearing. For a few seconds she couldn’t even move while trying to take this message all in. To the other ladies surprise the wife called the number on the caller-ID right back. She could tell the wife was up set, but calmly started talking with the lady on the other end. It end up that they talked for more then two hours. I guess you could say the wife was really pissed off by the time she got off the phone, but not with the lady she had just talked with. She was mostly pissed off at the husband, who now was in really big trouble. The one thing the wife knew was the fact that she was the one who had most of the money. Seeing she was a top executive at a fortune 500 company, and he worked in town at small size office of about 8 people. So she knew her husband would do anything to stop from losing the life style her money gave him, and was use too. She knew he would plead with her not to get a divorce, because he would then be pretty much penniless & out on his own.

The wife named “Jane” was very up set & crying about what she had just found out, but she wasn’t sure just what to do about it. So she called her best friend Emily, and headed over to her house. She arrived at Emily’s place still crying as she walked up to the door. Jane told her friend all about what her husband was up to, and how he was cheating on her. She filled her in on what the other women had told her. Emily could tell that her friend was really up set as she let it all out. Jane went on to tell her friend Emily just how lazy her husband was around the house, and that he doesn’t do anything to help her. She mentioned that it was like having a little kid or baby to take care of all the time. It seems all I do is pick up after him, feed him, wash his clothes, clean his room, make the bed, and take care of him when he’s sick. He does nothing at all to help me around the house. He doesn’t even take out the garbage half the time, with out me yelling at him to do it. She told Emily that you would think I was his mother rather then the wife. Now I find out he’s fooling around on me? I’m really not sure what I can do about it? I do know one thing though; this is definitely the last straw. Jane went on to say that this is one thing I will not put up with. He is not going to get away with messing around with some other woman on me. She told her friend that she was so mad that she could kill him, but that deep down inside she still really loved him. she told her friend that she really didn’t want to leave him, or get a divorce. She just needs to put him in his place somehow, and let him know she is not taking this laying down.

Emily listened to Jane rattle on for a while before she broke in and told her friend that she really needs to take charge. She said if he is acting like a soiled little kid or baby? Then why not just start treating him like the little baby he is acting like. Emily went on to tell her about these webs sites she found a while ago on the Internet. Emily told her that while surfing the web she had come across some site that just might be what she is looking for. The site were about wives who turned their cheating husbands into sissy, and little girls or babies, because they caught them cheating on them. They seem to have taken complete control over the husband’s lives. Deciding what they would wear, what they ate, drank, even what time they went to bed. Plus what shows on TV they could watch. Lets face it, he sure can’t cheat on you if he’s setting in a playpen, wearing a diaper, sucking on a pacifier that’s stuck in his mouth, now can he? They both giggled, and laughed about that idea, with the wife saying, I could just see him now wiggling his little butt as he crawls across the floor in a cute frilly baby dress, with frilly matching rhumba panties, and a pacifier hanging out of his mouth. They both had a big laugh again about that idea. The wife then said you know maybe you have something there. I will have to look into this idea of yours, and think about it. I sure don’t want a divorce, and this may work to my favor. What were those web sites you found these articles & stories on?

The story went on that Jane said nothing to the husband Jim about the phone call she had gotten. The next day while the Jim was at work. Jane went on the Internet and decided to check out some of the web sites her friend had given her. She found that some sites were all about petticoat discipline & baby punishment. She read all the articles she could on the subject, from a number of web sites she found. The more she checked out the sites the more she found to read. She read all about other wives, and what they did to their cheating wayward husbands to get even & under their control. She seen articles about how after 6 months of being under baby punishment most of the husbands would do anything their wives wanted them to do. Mostly so they could get out of wearing & using diapers, and being treated & dressed as little babies. She also read about how scared the husbands were about the threat of being punished as a baby in front of friends or family. Mainly the husband’s didn’t want the pictures that the wives had taken of them, dressed as baby girls, seen by any friends or family. The threat of being found out kept them in line. That’s when she said to her self ”YES”! This is what I need to do to save my marriage. It’s time to fight back, and take control. “Jim’s not going to cheat on me any more that’s for sure”.

Jane decided she was going to do what ever was needed to get him back & under her control. She was going to turn her cheating husband into a cute little 2-year-old sissy baby girl. Jane had decided she was going to make him into a really cute sissy. She was going to make sure he only wore the frilliest & cutes baby girl outfits she could find. She figured sense they never had kids, because he want to wait a while. She now was going to have the little baby girl she always wanted. Plus she was going to make sure her little sissy was dressed in the cutest outfits ever. She figured dressing & treating him as baby was ok, but to dress him as a cute little baby Girl, with tons of frills, lace, and bows would embarrass him even more. She would make sure he was treated just like the baby he has been acting like. She was going to make him behave just like a cute baby girl should. She would dress him up in the frilliest party dresses, and put him back in diapers & rubber panties. He was going to wear those cute little rhumba panties, with the frilly crinoline, and a cute lacey baby bonnet. He would only be allowed to drink from a baby bottle. He would have a pacifier in his mouth at all times, and if she could find one it would be shaped like a penis. He was going to wear diapers, and be made to use them. Jane was even going to take him to a beauty salon, and have his hair premed & styled into the cutest looking little girl’s hairstyle she could find. The thing I liked most about this story was, it reminded me of myself. The guy in the story happened to be about my height & weight, and the wife was about the height and weight of my wife. Plus the lady had lots of money being a top executive like she was, just like my wife. So it was so easy to put myself in this guy place, which made the story so much more interesting to me. I could see myself as this poor husband being forced to become a sissy baby girl.

In the story the wife found that she could buy some hypnotic CD’s on line. She could play the CD through headphones placed on him. The CD’s would make it so when the person in control said a word or phrase. The subject would become incontinent just like a little baby, which would give her more control over him. She read that with the CD came a list of words or phrases. For each word or phrase there was a special reaction the subject would have. One word may make the subject pee in their pants, another would have them pooping in their pants. Still another could make them start sucking their thumb and so on. There were also some other special CD’s she found. It seems the company on the Internet had these CD’s that could have the subject speaking & acting like a little baby. The companies add said that they could have the subject going da-da-goo-goo, gaa-gaa, ma-ma, in just 24 to 48 hours. This company also said that they had some special CD’s that once the phase or word was said it put the subject in a trance. That once in this trance you could give the subject a hypnotic suggestion to do or act, as you want them too. If you want you could have them acting like an 18-month-old baby, or you could have them act like a 4-year-old it was all up to the person in control. They said in their add that they could also design a CD to your special needs; just tell them what you wanted and they would make the CD fit your needs. You could even have control words of your choice. Once the word is said it would give you complete control over that subject, till you said another word that would free them. This of cause depended on how you program the person, and what the CD reinforced. The company had a list of ages you could make the person act like, from an, 18- month-old all the way up to an 8-year-old. So if done right the subject being controlled would act exactly like age you picked.

The wife sat there reading all of this. She thought yes, if I use some CD’s on him I could have him acting like a little sissy baby girl in no time. I could then decide if I wanted to use some of the other CD’s on him later. So she picked up the phone and ordered a few CD’s that would control a subject into acting like 18-month-old baby girl, and also one to turn the subject into a 3-year-old little girl. She also ordered one or two of the special CD’s, that the company helped her designed, and one CD to turn the subject into an 8-year-old girl. She was ready now to take care of her cheating husband, and turn him into her cute little baby girl. He wouldn’t be cheating on her anymore. Jane was also able to get a strong prescription sedative from her doctor to help her sleep. She would use this drug on her husband, which would make him sleep nice and sound. Then while he was sleeping knocked out from the sedative. She would attach a set of headphones to his head. And wait to see what happens. Once she has him where she wants him, she would then decide, when and if she would let him back into his normal life, and attire. Jane would not have to worry any more about his wayward ways.

Jane started her plan of action by going on line and ordering some real sissy looking frilly & cute baby girl outfits from E-BAY. She even ordered some over size baby furniture made for an adult. She got the furniture from a site she found on the web. It took her over 2 months to get everything delivered and set up ready to go. She had gone and bought a door locked for the spare room and while she waited for everything to come in, she turned spare room into the cutest little girl’s nursery. She told her husband she was making a sewing room for her self and had the door locked so he would be surprised when she showed him the room.

Once Jane got the CD’s in she started her plan. During the 2 ½ months, while she was waiting for things to arrive, and setting everything up. She decided she would work on his mind. So she started a new routine each night before bed. She would make Jim & her some tea and cookies. Only his tea was spiked with the hypnotic drug. So once the sedative started taking affect she would then help him into bed, and put earphones on him. She would then start the CD. She even had the company put in the tape a post hypnotic suggestion that made him feel completely rested, and thinking he went to bed early right after having the tea. Plus the tape told him he would not wake up till his wife shook him to wake up. She would then set a small alarm under her pillow to wake her up, so she could get his headphones off him before she shook him to wake up. It wouldn’t take long before she would be in control.

One Saturday morning, a couple of weeks after she started the CD, she wanted to test to see if she had any control over him yet. They were setting down having breakfast. So she used one of the special control words. She said the word and right away Jim became glassy eyed. So she told him. “You will not remember what I’m telling you to do”. “You will think it’s all your idea”. She then told him that after breakfast he should go take a shower. Then while in the shower he should first shave off all of his body hair from the neck down to his toes. Then after that he should use her Nair hair removal cream that she left on the sink top. He should follow the directions and put the cream all over his body to take off any hair that was left. He should especially use it a lot in his private areas. He should make him self as smooth as a baby’s butt. She also told Jim that from then on he should use her Nair cream every two weeks to help stay smooth. Jane told him he should also use the sweet smelling lavender body wash. Then for kicks she told him after he was done with the hair removal & shower. He should use the pink nail polish she left on the sink, and do all of his toes pink. She then said a word that brought him back to normal. Soon after he finished his breakfast & coffee. He then got up and told her he needed a shower. Once in the shower he decided to shave all of his hair off just for fun. Then he got out of the shower and covered his body all over with the Nair cream. He even did his private area; between his butt cheeks, and under his arms extra heavy with the cream, to make sure those areas were clean-shaven. He then waited the 15 to 20 minutes like the bottle said. After which he then got back in the shower and washed it all off using the lavender smelling shower gel. As he came out of the bathroom she knew he had done just what she had told him to do, because his toes nails were painted a nice pretty pink. She was thrilled that her suggestions worked so easy. She now knew she was ready to start her plan full force. He was now going to pay for what he did to her.

I think the best part of the story was after that first try at mind control. It was within 2 weeks that the wife had Jim completely under her control, and had used a couple of the CD’s to turn him into a giggling 18-month-old little girl in diapers. Then when she thought Jim was ready she took him to the doctors. She told the doctor that Jim had fallen off a ladder and had hit his head. That since then he was acting just like a 2-year-old. You see before they arrived at the Doctors office Jane had already put him under a control phrase, which would keep him acting like a little baby the whole time they were there. Jim would have no control over him self he was going act like a little 2-year-old baby. So there he sat in the doctor’s waiting room sucking on his thumb and had already wet the diaper he was wearing. When the doctor called them it and she checked him over. She could see just what Jane was talking about, because she seen Jim had wet the diaper he was wearing. The doctor decided to run some test & X-rays. Jane knew the doctor wouldn’t find anything wrong, but played along anyhow

Jane told the doctor that since the fall he acts like a little baby. He sucking his thumb all the time, and even pees or poops in his pants. She explained to the doctor that she had to put him back in adult diapers & rubber pants to keep him and things in the house from getting wet. The doctor said yes I seen he had wet himself already when I was checking him over. Jane asked the doctor if she could change him while they talked. Just like on cue it happen. They both heard what sounded like a fart, but soon the room filled with a stinky smell. The doctor looked at Jane saying why don’t I have one of my nurse’s change him, while we check out the test results. So the doctor called in one of her cute nurses. She told her that one of the patience had a accident and could she please help by cleaning him up & and changing his diaper. So in came this cute young nurse and the doctor explained what was happening and that the husband’s has a problem from a fall and that he acts as if he is an 18-month-old baby. So could you please help with cleaning him up and change his diaper while his wife Jane & I talk.

The nurse looked over at Jim who was standing there sucking his thumb. She told him to get up on the examining table and lay back down. Jim climbed up on the table and just lay there feeling so ashamed, and embarrassed, but not able to do anything except act like an 18-month-old baby, while the cute young nurse worked on him. She was cooing and making little baby noises at him, like he was a little baby. The nurse just kept treating him like he was a little baby, while cleaning and powdering him up. She made sure he smelled baby powder fresh, and was all nice & dry. Jane knew having the cute young nurse diaper him was really embarrassing to Jim, and she was enjoying every minute of it. The doctor told Jane that she had taken all kinds of test, and found nothing wrong. So she told Jane that she was pretty sure his acting like a baby was temporary, and that he should be back to normal within a short while. She said that all of the X-rays of the head & chest, and other test came back OK. The Doctor told her that this happens sometimes after a head injury, but that in most cases the injured person snaps out of it after a short time. The Doctor asked her if she wanted to put him in a hospital till he recovered, but Jane told her No. That she would take care of him at home. Jane asked the doctor to if she could fill out the disability papers for her, and the doctor said sure. Jane then made another appointment to bring Jim back in a month or so if he didn’t improve. She was thrill that it was so easy to get him on disability to have extra money coming in to pay for all the diapers & outfits she had ordered.

. After they got home Jane put Jim in his playpen, and locked him in with a harness. She then called his work to tell his boss, why Jim was out sick the last two weeks. She explained that Jim had fallen off a ladder at home and hit his head. That since then he has been acting so strange. Jane told the boss that Jim has been acting like a 2-year-old or younger. She explained that he sucks his thumb all the time, and seems to have lost control over his bladder, or bowels. She told the boss that because of how he was acting she had to put him back in adult diapers & rubber panties. She then said that she had him to the doctors, and the doctors are not sure what to do. They think he may snap out of it soon, as all tests, scans & x-rays have come back A-ok. She told the boss that she would be sending over disability papers for him to fill out and send in for her. That she wasn’t sure just yet, when Jim would be back to work. The Boss said he understood the problem Jane was having, and felt really bad for Jim He told her if there was anything she needed to just call, as Jim was one of there best employees.

About week or so later some of the girls from his office wanted stopped by to see how Jim was doing. Jane made sure while the girls were there, that Jim kept this large pacifier she had gotten for him in his mouth the whole time. She told the girls she need to get a pacifier for Jim, because his thumb was getting raw from sucking on it. She told then that she found the large pacifier on E-bay, and that it was called a # 5 Nuke, and was made for adults, and sometimes used in nursing homes. What the girls didn’t know was Jane had whispered a control word in Jim’s ear while the girls weren’t looking the word she used would make Jim poop & pee in his diaper. The girl’s seen Jim make a funny as the smell hit them. They all knew right away what had happen, as they went oh poor jimmy had an accident. Jane asked the girls if it was ok that she changed him & cleaned him. They all said no go right ahead. So right in front of the girls, just to embarrass Jim even more, Jane started to undress Jim to clean him up. As Jane started to undress him the girls all seen the pink plastic panties Jim had on. So Jane explained that the only plastic panties she could find to fit him were pink. The girls all thought he looked really adorable & cute in his pretty pink plastic panties with the frilly lace trim. They all watch as Jane took down the panties and diaper to start to cleaning Jim up. Then one by one they started to help Jane with his changing. One of the girls felt so bad for Jim, she told Jane if she needed someone to baby set she would be glad to help. Right after that two other girls said yes we can baby set too if you want. Jane’s plan was working great. Soon everyone in the office will know just what a big baby Jim was.

About a month later Jane did something really wild. She decided to take her little baby girl for a ride. So she got him / her all dressed up in one of the frilliest little sissy dress she could find. The outfit was complete with crinoline, rhumba panties, a baby bonnet, some frilly sock and black Mary Jane’s. She even had his penis type pacifier in his mouth. She placed a pink adult size baby harness on him that she got off of a UK web site. The harness had the word “PRINCESS” on the front and three little silver bells attached. So has he walked the little bells would ring. Once she had her baby in the harness, she attached a long pink leash to it. She then took him out through the kitchen door into the attached garage, this way no one would see him. She did this, because she still didn’t want the neighbors to know just how much of a baby she turned him into just yet. Jane made Jim climb up into the new mini van she had just bought, and into a brand new adult size car seat. She had the seat specially made for her baby. After taking the leash off she attached the straps from the car seat to the “D” rings on the baby harness. Seems she had found a place on line that was able to reproduce this special baby style car seat, made for an adult. So she had one made, delivered, and installed in her new van, just so her new baby girl would be safe while traveling. I guess seeing he was about my size. The seat probably wasn’t that hard to make. I mean if you check out kids height charts. I’m the height & weight of an 8 year old. So the guy in the story was about the same size as I am. It must have been easy for the place she found to make. Anyhow she fastens the big baby into the seat with the seats straps.

It seems that this day she was taking her little baby girl; all dressed up cute, and adorable, in her best party dress for a special ride. They ended up at this well to do townhouse complex. She stopped the van in the drive way out side of a nice looking townhouse. She beeped the horn twice & the garage door opened so she could pull in. once inside the garage door closed behind her. She got out and came around to the side of the van to open the sliding door and released her new baby from the car seat. She whispered a word in his ear, and he started to act like a 2 -year-old little girl, who talked with a really bad lisp. As she got her baby out of the car seat he grabbed his dolly and asked mommy, do I look really cute mommy? His mommy told him oh yes dear you are the cutest baby girl ever. To which the husband, who was now acting like a little 2 year-old-girl giggles and clapped her hands happily. The wife had her new baby turn around so she could attach a long pink leash, as she let the baby out of the van. She reached over and placed his large adult size penis pacifier hanging on a ribbon from his dress in his mouth. Then she had him walk over to kitchen door entrance in the garage and ring the bell.

A nice looking lady opened the door she was maybe in her late twenties, early thirties. The lady went wild over the person who looked like a 2 year-old baby girl standing in front of her. She looked right at him saying, “Oh-My-Gosh precious, you look so adorably cute, and absolutely darling in your frilly little outfit. Wow look at all the lace & bows, you must just love being dressed up so cute. Oh look at that you’re even wearing a diaper, and rubber panties on under those cute looking rumba panties aren’t you? Oh how cute is that? Jane then said a control phrase to her husband. “Sweety Pie” don’t you have something to say to this nice lady? She wanted her new baby husband to say something special to this lady who had answered the door, and the control phase made sure he said what she wanted him to. She made sure that he first gave a very cute little curtsy, and then using his best baby voice, with the lisp. He said to the lady, while still keeping his pacifier in his mouth“ “HI Ms. Lois”. “My name is “Baby Pricilla”. “Mommy said we had to stop by so I could show you how cute and adorable I look now. I feel so cute in my new frilly outfits that mommy makes me wear”. “Don’t I look really pretty”? “I’m so sorry, but mommy says from now on I can’t come over to play with you anymore, because that would be wrong”. Mommy said that I was a bad girl for doing that. So from now on I have to stay home, and be mommies cute little baby girl. The only fun I can have now is to please mommy & her friends when ever she wants, and play with all my dollies, while I sit in my playpen”. “I am only allowed to do what mommy tells me I can do from now on”. Then little Pricilla gave another little curtsy.

The young girl at the door busted out laughing at how much he sounded like a little baby talking. Lois then said “well that’s to bad sweet heart, but I do think your mommy knows best for you.” “So you go have fun dressing up so pretty, and playing with your little dollies. Now remember to try & stay dry and not do any poopy messes in your diapers ok”. She looked at baby Pricilla and said I must tell you sweet cheeks that you look simply adorable & oh so cute in your little frilly little outfit.

Lois said this while she was giggling & laughing again. She then looked at Jane and they both giggled. Lois then said to Jane. I’m so glade I called you that day, but I just knew I had to call, as soon as I found out he was married. He had told me at first that he wasn’t married, but when I found out I was really mad. So I broke it off with him right then & there. You have to understand I honestly didn’t know that’s why I decided I had to call you. I wanted you to know what he was up too, and that he was cheating on you. I figured maybe you could save your marriage. I didn’t want to be the cause of a marriage breaking up, with me in the middle. I can see now that you have everything under control, and that makes me glade that I did what I did. My Ex husband cheated on me, and I know how it feels. That’s one of the reasons why I called right away, but I must say that you did a great job on Little Pricilla here. I bet she won’t be fooling around on the side any more. They both laughed at that, and Jane said I’m sure about that. I am so glade you did call. Now like you said he is never going to be fool around on me again. Little Pricilla will be safe at home behind her crib & playpen bars. This way I know exactly where she is. Lois then said that she should of done something like this to her Ex., maybe they would still be together if she did.

Lois then asked them in for tea, and while the ladies talked. Poor Pricilla was told to go set in the living room on a large plastic mat that mommy had with her. This way if she had an accident she would not get the carpet wet. As the Jim sat down Jane whispered something in his ear. Then Jane gave him a baby bottle full of chocolate milk to drink. Unknown to Pricilla the bottle also had a laxative in it. Jane had turned on the TV to the baby spout channel for Pricilla to watch, while the ladies talked. Poor Pricilla had to set watching TV drinking from a bottle in front of his Ex girlfriend. He could hear that they were talking about him, but all he could do was suck away on his bot-bot and act like a baby. The reason was when the wife whispered in his ear it sent him into a program to act & talk just like an 18-month old. He was now trapped, as his mind knew what was happing around him, but all he could do was act & talk like a little baby.

It seems the two gals hit it off great. So after the ladies had tea they took Pricilla out to the back yard, where Lois had set up a playpen. She did this earlier, as she knew the wife & Pricilla were coming over. Lois helped poor Pricilla into the playpen and the ladies sat down to have more tea & talk. Jane told Lois that she really needed to stop by the house some day, and see the nursery, with all the large adult size baby furniture. Then she said hey maybe you could even baby set little Pricilla for me. I could tell you some of the control words & phrases. Heck I know one phrase you would love. It would have this little one on her knees in front of you. I know you would love to see how she pleases a lady now. After you say the special words she would be in between your legs making you oh so happy. Plus she can’t stop till you say the control word to stop her. So you could have her there all night if you wanted. It’s one of my favorite controls now. Both ladies had a good laugh over that, and Lois told her she would love to come over & baby-set one day, just to try out that one control After about two hours or more outside with only one neighbor looking over the fence at the big baby in the playpen, and then smiling at the ladies like you did good. Then Jane walked over to her baby husband and said. Ok Pricilla dear is time for us to be heading home now. I want you to go over to your auntie Lois and give her a cute little baby kiss then give a nice curtsy, and say bye-bye to her.

After Pricilla gave the cute little peck on the check, and a cute curtsy the wife then leaned in, and whispered something in Pricilla’s ear. All of a sudden you seen this look on the Jim’s face, and then you could smell what happen. Seems the wife use another control phase, and poor baby Pricilla did stinkies in her panties right there in front of his ex mistress. His face turned beet red as Lois spoke up first saying Uh-Oh! I think someone had an accident in her panties. She looked right at Pricilla who was still going in her diaper, and said oh did babykins make a messy in her diaper? She the bend down and took the penis pacifier that was hanging on the dress from a cute little teddy bear pin, and placed the pacifier in his mouth, saying maybe sucking on this will help you feel better. Jane then said babies do poopies like that all the time, maybe some day I will try to potty train her, but right now she has to learn who is in charge, and controls her world. She will just have to sit in her poopy panties, and wait till we get home before I change her. We better go, because it’s way pass the little ones nap-time, and we need to get her home, and change your wet & stinky diaper now don’t we?

Poor little Pricilla just stood there, with a red face using her pacifier as a comforter. Jim knew that his wife had complete control of him. That he was her little plaything now, and whatever she wanted to do to him she could. Lois was really curious and asked Pricilla’s wife just how in the world did you manage to make her poop like that? So Jane told her she had tapes at home that she uses on Pricilla. She told her that when she says certain words or phrases, Poor Pricilla does whatever she was programmed to do for that word or phrase. For each word or phrase she does certain things. I just whispered a certain word to her that made her do poopies & pee in her diaper. Lois said wow that is so cool I love how you did that, I guess that should teach little miss stinky pants, who is really in charge. Just then they all heard the clock in the other room strike 3 o’clock, and Pricilla’s mommy said I think its time stinky pants & I to head home. Maybe later this week I will have you over to see just how much of a baby Pricilla really is. Now Pricilla I want you to say bye-bye to the nice lady, as they both turned & head for the van. That’s basically how the story went. After that the wife took complete charge of poor Pricilla life, and used many keywords & phrase to make sure that her husband never cheated on her again.

I finished reading the rest of the story, which took me all afternoon. I was thinking at the time I was reading the story, what great ideas this story has. It really had me thinking of different ways I could duplicate different parts of the story. I was so excited about reading what had been done to this guy that I kind of wished it were happening to me. I knew then that I really had to try and recreate some parts of this story, just to see how it would feel to be forced to be a baby girl. Long before I had this idea I had order a couple of adult baby girl’s outfits to wear around the house. I picked up some frilly dresses, with Rhumba panties, crinolines, matching baby bonnets, socks and booties. Plus I ordered a couple of cute frilly baby rompers, which were made for adults. I got them all off of one site on E-bay, and I really like how cute & frilly all the outfits were. I’m thinking wow I’m half way there, because I already have some outfits to wear for my recreation. I figured all I needed to do now was to get or make some other props that I would need to recreate the little fantasy I had in my head. I bet it would great fun trying to reenact part of the story at home?

To be continued:

up
177 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

I could be wrong, but......

From my, admittedly, brief experience of this site, and judging by the lack of comments, I believe that this type of story might be more suited to afficionados of Fictionmania or Crystals' Storysite, if it hasn't already appeared there.

The basic premise of grotesque humiliation of anyone, for whatever reason, does not appeal to me as a reader.

Please understand that I make no judgements; it's just the way I feel.

Andy

Judgement vs. Judgemental

> Please understand that I make no judgements; it's just the way I feel.

Mercy, I don't know why folks think they ~have~ to make this disclaimer. First, it's not at all true.

> The basic premise ... does not appeal to me as a reader.

That's a judgement, just as assuredly as is the one one makes when thumping the side of a melon and passes it by when the sound isn't "right" - or when one picks up a tomato, looking for bruises or signs of incomplete ripening.
We all make "judgements" every day, and there's nothing inherently wrong with doing so. Rather, I submit that it would be wrong - to one's own self - to fail to do so.

"Judgemental" is another issue. Concluding that someone else is evil-wicked-mean-bad-and-nasty, merely because they are "differnt" from onesself may do injustice to another. (Then too, some folks actually ~are~ evil-wicked-mean-bad-and-nasty. That's where good judgement comes in.)

YMMV,
Deni

A fantasy gone wasy wrong 2

pandora's picture

Very good! Second part is really good for my feeling of being the sissy in the story.

In the land of the blind, the one eyed king reigns supreme.