Once A Boy Now A Girl Chapter 6: To Be Male Or To Be Female

Printer-friendly version

I woke up the next morning to see Bellatrix directly above me,grinning.
"Why are you so happy?" I asked.

"I saw what you were dreaming about, big strong Tyler. His long arms cradling you, His large c-"She said giggling before I cut her off with a deathly stare."Sorry"

The door swung open and Sarah and Angela ran in, my sister jumping up and down in excitement "Can i come shopping with you two, please,please,please,please" she said, clearly on a sugar rush from a few too many bottles of Irn-Bru.

"Fine, but on one condition, You stay with me or Angela, no running off,even if you see your friends you tell us first" I said in a serious tone, knowing very well the last time me,Sarah and Angela went shopping Sarah had ran off and we ended up spending most of the day looking for her just to find her in claire's buying extensions after going on a shopping spree with her friends.

"YES!" she said running to grab her things from her room.

"She looks better" Angela said.

"yeah" I said in a sad tone, you see Sarah has "episodes" where she forgets where she is and who she is with which tend to make her lash out, something in her brain isn't connected properly or something, and the last time Angela saw Sarah during one of her episodes,she lost a tooth.

We were walking up the path towards the town centre, A crap, ugly building that had been painted blue by North Lanarkshire council probably because they had some paint leftover, I was wearing a pair of skull leggings and a tanktop with some trainers and was by far the hottest looking one out of all of us. We met Tyler,Neo and Bobby at Subway. Tyler and Bobby were inside ordering food and Neo was sitting on a bench adjacent to it, So I went over to him, In a attempt to rebuild some burnt bridges, he was looking at women going past him and muttering under his breath.

"Blonde,C-Cup, Boob job and botox," he muttered as a blonde woman walked past him.

"are you alright Neo?" I asked, Neo looked up at me,he looked half-dead.

"h-hey B, Tyler's in subway, said that I need something to eat, that I look like death,I'm so so sorry, I've took the post down, did some damage control,haha...I'm a evil cunt" he said before slouching over and passing out, Tyler then rushed over and gave him a meatball sub and some coke.

"Whats wrong with him?" I asked.

"I guy I know found him like this and called me, he wanted me to be down here before he called the cops" Tyler responded. "I'm guessing your going clothes shopping for the show tonight?" Tyler asked.

"yeah,wait why would he phone you first? Neo looks like he needs to see a doctor" I responded. Tyler then reached into Neo's Jacket pocket and pulled out a small pouch with three white tablets in them.
"Jesus christ Neo. Tyler, you and Bobby are going to take Neo to Victoria June's house, her dad's a doctor and he owes my mum a favor " I said as they lifted Neo up and left the centre.

"Is Neo alright?" Angela asked. I didn't want to let sarah hear so i signed to her that he had taken some pills.

We walked into Quiz and i was immediately dragged to a black Skater dress which they pleaded for me to try on along with a pair of very rock chic looking ankle boots.

Black Skater Dress.jpg

Black Boots.jpg

I walked into one of the empty stalls and began to strip down to my underwear when I realised that I had put on a Pair of panties that I had bought Angela for her birthday, it was black with the words "You Wish" written on the back, which made me blush so I quickly put the dress on and slipped into the boots.

"Jesus christ, I look like a godess in everything" I thought to myself. I was about to walk out when i heard Angela arguing with a woman and as I walked out I saw Angela staring down a very,very large group of men and woman wearing colourfully worded shirts that clearly showed they were bigots.

"He's a fucking perv who will rape our daughters in the bathroom" A pink haired woman said.

"you have a daughter?" Angela asked the woman, stifling her laughter "no offence but is your husband blind or did your grandfather/cousin/uncle/father/brother forget his condom or maybe it was all of them"

"YOU FUCKING COW!" the woman screamed as she swung her right arm at Angela's face which she quickly dodged.

I decided to try and defuse the situation" Please can we not fight, fighting solves nothing" I said to the crowd.

"Shut the fuck up freak" someone in the crowd shouted.

"Fuck it, Angela drop that bitch" I shouted and Angela proceeded to punch the woman in the face with a strong right hook, bursting her nose, and sending her crashing to the floor. I sat down next to her and was about to start talking to her when I felt something hit me on the side of my head.

I woke up to see that everything had stopped including time itself as I saw Angela beating the crap out of one of the other women and I saw Tyler rushing in with several hooded men with baseball bats, fighting their way through the large crowd of bigots.

"I love it when mortals fight" Bellatrix said as the world started to crumble into an assassin's creed style abyss before rebuilding itself and I found myself back in Nirvana, Bellatrix was sitting on a tree stump with Dega curled up at her feet and Silo was getting petted by her as he rested on her lap."They're my pets"

"I guessed that" I said, suddenly the silk sea retreated until it disappeared below the horizon and the button beaches turned into jet black, jagged stones. The clouds turned grey and a spear of lightning fell in front of us and Lucifer Abbadon walked out, his eyes blood red, his suit made of human skin with bone for buttons and for his cane, The silver skull was replaced with a human skull with some of the owner's flesh still on it.

"My,My,My have I missed this place. The silk sea and button beaches with candyfloss clouds and lollipop trees" Lucifer said before clicking his fingers and a arm raised up out the ground and in it's hand was an half eaten apple. "you know the last time I was here I gave a mortal, much like yourself, this apple. She gave to her husband,idiot choked on it and got a piece stuck in his throat, You see this apple is a physical metaphor, It is knowledge,which is sweet like an apple, now tell me Billy or Bella, where are we?" Lucius said. He again clicked his finger and two chairs with a table appeared out of the ground, ornate and made from wood similar to the one Bellatrix was sitting on.

"This is Eden" I gasped "wait, Billy OR Bella?" I asked slightly confused.

"Yes, you see choice dominates everything: Your heart has a choice on whether it beats; Your brain has a choice on whether it tells your body to continue operating; You choose whether to be respectful or to be a little shite" He continued and for the third time clicked his fingers and three frames made of glass ripped out of the ground.

The first was labelled 2020 and in the frame was what looked like a picture, but on closer inspection was a video moving very,very slowly, of me, well the male me, singing with Neo, Tyler and Bobby performing on the pyramid stage at glastonbury to thousands of people. The video then shimmered and was nearly exactly the same except I was in my current form.

The second was labelled 2025 and in the frame was a broken, filthy, version of me surrounded by empty bottles of whisky in a rundown apartment, A newspaper had a headline saying "BILLY QUITS MYW AFTER NERVOUS BREAKDOWN"
The frame again shimmers and instead of being in a rundown apartment, I am in a church, wearing a wedding dress, White with black lace and adorned from head to toe in diamonds, walking down the aisle and I was getting married to both Angela and Tyler.

The third was the most disturbing of the three as it was labelled 2026 and it was the same apartment but all that could be seen in the frame was a pair of legs wearing tights and a pair of heels swinging in the air with a knocked over chair and scribbled note on the floor.

"That is quite a sad one, I really hope you don't choose that one" Lucifer said as he bit into the apple"you know the last time I ate this I learned the difference between what was righteous and what was sinful"

"Wait each frame showed two possible futures except that one,Why?" I asked

"Well, I didn't think that you wanted to see it" Lucifer replied.

"show me!" I said angrily.

"are you sure?" Lucifer asked.

"YES!" I screamed angrily.

"Fine" He said, Clicking his fingers for the fourth time and a fourth frame slowly forced its way up to a frozen image of me,Tyler and Angela and on me and Angela's laps were a baby boy with black hair and sharp emerald eyes and a baby girl with brown hair with complete heterochromiac eyes with one being aqua blue and the other being emerald green.

Lucifer pulled a silver coin from his suit, one side saying Billy and the other saying Bella.

"This coin will tell whether you will turn back into Billy or stay and build your identity as Bella" Lucifer said as he tossed the coin in the air and catches it quickly hiding the result under his palm."And the answer is...."

up
47 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos