Jessie's Ride Chapter 4

Printer-friendly version

Jessie's Ride

Chapter 4

After the Storm

(Sorry this chapter is so short )

I made coco for Ben and myself and worried what the storm was doing to my room. When I looked around Ben was sitting at the table and shaking his head. I bet he sees a lot of work ahead of him after this storm. I sat his coco down when something popped into my head. I had no clothes, the closet was gone with it all I had to wear except for the PJ's I had on right then. What was I going to do? Ben and I were at a lose of what to do. Until the storm had blown itself out there was no way to get into that room to assess the damage. That could be days. Staying the way I was was not good, I needed a different source of clothing. Ben's were way too big so they were no good. I searched the cabin till I remembered the two trunks in the store room. The contained clothing, some I hope would fit me.

It took me a wile to dig the trunks out of the store room. The next challenge was getting them open they both were locked. A few moments with a piece of wire and the first popped open. Bingo, Men's clothes. However when I spread them out it was plain they were too big for my small frame. The second trunk was much harder to open. Twenty minuets later it popped open. In the trunk was a profusion of color and cloth. I lifted out the first piece and found it to be a dress. Not only a dress but a gypsy party dress. I stood there holding the dress in wonder. It was sapphire blue with silver threads running throughout it. A truly lovely dress. Somehow I knew it was my size. I wonder what Ben would say if he knew that at that moment I had the impulse to try it on? It is true he has seen my fem side more than once less the clothes. Should I give in to the impulse? I stood there for so long trying to decide that Ben finally spoke. "Well are you going to just stand there or are you going to put it on. Even I can see it is your size." Well for the next two hours I tried on all the clothes in the trunk. It was as if what he said released me from my male self and let my fem side play for the first time ever. In the end I ended up in the party dress again giggling and talking with Ben like this was totally normal.

A little wile later I looked up and it was morning and the storm had blew it self out. It was over, all that was left was the clean up and repairs. This would mean going out side. I dug into the trunk to find a simple outfit to wear for the cleaning. It seemed that I now had a small but lovely wardrobe of woman's clothes. They were mostly long skirts in the gypsy fashion and light tops. No pants at all not even shorts.

Once I was dressed I made my way to my room to assess the damage. I passed Ben coming out of his room. He joked "Done playing and ready to work are you?" I just stuck my tough out at him. I opened the door to my room and found a empty room. I mean by the looks every thing had got sucked out the hole in the wall due to wind. I walked over to the hole and glanced at the shreds of what was once my bed. I did not hold much hope of finding my clothes after seeing that.

The hole was bigger than I seen it last night so most of the wall of the room was gone. Ben chuckled "I got my work cut out for me fixing that." I through in "You might as well extend the room as your at it. The land is already cleared." He chuckled again taking it as a joke as intended. He said "Why don't you get started on breakfast wile I see if there is anything to salvage out there?" Not wanting to deal with the mess out there I turned and headed back to the front of the cabin.

An hour later Ben came in the front door looking sour. "Dang storm has wasted the whole area, nothing useable out there that I can find. Looks like your stuck in skirts for a bit." I let out a sigh and pointed at the table and he sat as I put out the meal. Ben was just going to check on the horses when we heard a car pull up outside. "Bloody heck, just what I need company." I quipped. Ben just grinned and went to see who it was.

I looked out the window and who should be standing there but Josie. Just what I need! I noted there was a suitcase by her foot and the car was pulling away. OH NO! this should be fun...NOT! Dealing with Josie and Ben in the same cabin will be hard. With me in skirts at the same time dang hard. Then there is where we going to put her? With my bedroom demolished and no spare rooms? Oh yeah I will be living on the living room floor for now so as they say no room at the inn.

Ben walked up to Josie and talked a bit then picked up her suitcase and started to the cabin. It was too late to panic so a strange calm of the condemned came over me as I watched the door. There was nothing I could do so I just waited for the laughter to start.

The door opened and in walked Josie the first love of my life and the one I was still not over. The fight between my feelings for Ben and Josie raged in my mind almost daily. When Josie comes through that door and sees me in a skirt I am sure her feelings for me will end in laughter. She stepped in, her head turned, her eyes fell on me and nothing. She did not react just stood there. Ben pushed through talking about the bedroom situation and asking me to make some coffee wile they talked. He took her arm and led her to the living room wile I got my wits and made the drinks.

Two hours later we had made the sleeping arrangements without touching on why I was in a skirt. At that point Ben decided to check on the horses leaving me with Josie. I thought it was time to tell her about the storm and the loss of possessions. Josie asked me to stand up and turn around. I did puzzled. She burst out smiling "Not fair, my boyfriend looks better in a skirt than I do!" That's when I knew it was going to be ok between us. I was so relived that the floodgates opened and I started talking perhaps too much as my girlish feelings and my feelings for Ben came out. I was so confused as it all tumbled out. Josie took it all in without a word. I finally shut up with a look of fear on my face. She stood up saying she needed to think and walked out.

Dang, Dang, Dang and Double Dang! I messed up big time! What was I going to do now?

up
121 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Tasty!!

Dahlia's picture

So the question is, how does the foot taste now that he/she has really stuck it in his/her mouth? My opinion of Josie wasn't very high after she ran off with her girlfriend and rubbed Jessie's face in it anyways.

Dahlia