Once A Boy Now A Girl Chapter 5: Friday?

Printer-friendly version

I woke on the beach, it was made of buttons, the silk sea tickling my toe nails. I looked around and saw two figures further up the beach so I walked over. I could hear some really weird music being played from a pipe.

"Hello" I said to one of them and as he turned around I was greeted with what could only be described as a knock off rasta mouse sitting on a tree stump next to a sleeping stuffed fox that looked like a rasta version of Basil Brush . The mouse then spoke to me in a very heavy jamaican accent.

"Oh whatsa up..hey..hey Silo tha girl's here" The mouse said elbowing his semi-conscious Silo in the face,
"Wha-Wha Who..oh hello I am Silo grand ruler of the realm known as this tree stump and this is my loyal ass kisser Diga" Silo said.
"where am I?" I asked and just before Diga replied Silo butted in.
"You are in Nirvana,Shangri-la whatever your kind call it and we are your guides as appointed by the ones above" he said as my high school fell from the heavens and landed in front of us.
"I think we are supposed to go in there" Diga said as he began levitating.
"No shit" Silo said as he also began to levitate.

I walked through my school, the doors ripped open and inside was me taking part in my usual school routine except, instead of me being in the guy's changing room with Tyler, Neo and Bobby, I was in the girl's changing room with Angela and to make it worst I was not freaked out at all. The next room was me and Tyler having a Bass battle which then turned to us making out and the final room was me and Tyler writing music which turned into us having sex.

We reached a massive stairway and as I walked up the first,of many, flights of stairs a familiar tune started playing with every step.
"Wait, are the stairs playing Stairway To Heaven?" I asked as I turned and asked my high companions.
"Yeah, now time to go back, see ya next time you snooze" they said as I began falling through a massive hole that had appeared under me.

I woke up panting and as I looked around I realised I was in Tyler's apartment and lying in his bed and as I looked under the sheets and my worst fear was answered, I was naked.
"Morning" Tyler said as he walked out from the bathroom, a towel barely passing his knee.
"did i crash here yesterday?" I asked, my last memory being...well the last paragraph of the previous chapter.
"yesterday? you've been crashing here since tuesday" he said looking at me oddly, my eyes started to slowly undress him again.
"what day is it then? oh and can you turn round i'm starting to wander again" I replied and as he turned around he said "Friday".

Suddenly Amanda came out from nowhere and jumped onto me and started slapping me and screamed"YOU TWO-TIMING SLUT!" as she pulled my hair.

Tyler quickly jumped onto the bed pulling Angela off me trying to calm her down
"A...A, calm down the last thing she remembers is from tuesday, she won't remember your talk"
"What?" Angela said looking at me slightly upset.
"he's telling the truth" I said sitting up from the bed.
"You,You had sex with Tyler and,and we talked, you promised that I was yours" she then started crying "you can't remember, you won't remember" she then said before running out of Tyler's apartment pushing Neo out of the way.
"woah Screamer what did you do to piss off Angela" he said looking at me.
"Screamer?" I asked slightly confused.
"OH YES YES TYLER YES" he said in a mocking tone while rubbing his body sexually,mimicking the body movements of a woman getting off.
"Jesus was I that loud" I asked slightly embarrassed.
"Well you were loud enough that people could hear you in the music room, and that thing is soundproofed" he said laughing.
"Hey why is Angela upset with me?" I asked.
"You hadn't noticed?" Neo replied.
"obviously not" I said sarcastically.
"Well did you not notice that she got rid of most of her clothing" he said which made me think, Angela usually goes through her things every four months and throw out what didn't fit her due to her fluxuating weight due to constant exercising and her fast food binges but that was usually a few tops and some jeans. I then remembered about her Bras, I had all the ones she threw out which was about six or seven of them, which was odd as Angela's breasts remained the same cup size but might fluxuate in band sizes, from observation of course, then it hit me.

"Her tits are bigger" I said jumping up off the bed, forgetting I was naked, before quickly grabbing a cover off the bed.
"not just her tits, her ass is bigger, her legs are finer and damn she has the nicest pus-" Neo said cutting off what he was about to say when i gave him a death stare.
"She never told me" I said, confused why she never told me.
"yeah she's like all of us, she found the site and now she's a damn fine hoochie in the making" Neo said in a very racist ghetto voice.
"Tyler if you ever say Angela is a 'Hoochie' ever again I am going to shove this heel so far up your ass" I said holding the heel to Neo's face in one hand and holding the cover up with the other "wait like all of us? what did you wish for?" I asked which made tyler start laughing.
"go on Neo, tell her" he said while gasping for air.
"It's not important" he replied, looking at me before hanging his head in shame.
"What.Is.It" I asked again getting slightly angry.
"I can see through women's clothing" he said embarrassed.

I looked at him angrily before punching him in the face and screamed "YOU ARE A TERRIBLE HUMAN BEING NEO NASI!" before getting some clothes on and walking out the door, very pissed off.

I walked down the stairs and saw Angela sitting on the stage playing an acoustic cover of jar of hearts, her voice cracking and her makeup completely ruined by her tears.
I jumped up onto the stage and sat down next to her.
"Neo told me what you did" I said, putting my arm around her.

She looked at me, her eyes red, and said with her voice still cracking " I did it for you, Neo told me that you like busty girls with long hair who wear tight clothing"

"Jesus Neo" I muttered to myself, i remembered having this conversation with Neo. We were watching Cleo/Leo. I was watching it because i love anything that use TG transformations as a plot, neo was watching it because I told him there was nudity, and after Leo turns into Cleo I said that if I was turned into a girl I would love large tits and wear tight clothing, I still thought I had a TG fetish at the time.

"Hey angela, remember when we were kids and we would play around yours?" I asked, she began to smile and start laughing.
"I would put scrunchies in your hair and you would always play the princess, you looked so fucking stupid but it always made me laugh" she responded.
"well its because i-i'm...eh...Transgender" I responded feeling a large weight being lifted from my chest, well the metaphorical one anyway.
"I know" she answered, hugging me as I started to cry "I know"
"I'm sorry, you messed up your body up, I know that you probably hate it" I apoligised
"It's ok, these things get a bit of getting used to" she said cradling her breasts with her hands.
"well, i guess we are in the same boat" I replied copying her, but forgetting that I was bra-less, I let out an erotic squeal before falling back gasping for breath. Angela just laughed.
"Jesus christ what did i tell you about wearing bras, especially if your tits are that sensitive" she said before kissing me on the lips as we began to make out on the wooden stage.

After a long session we laid on the stage talking.
"So how was Mr Magic Penis" Angela said smirking.
"well, he's a..eh quite big" I replied, slightly embarrassed that I was describing my friend's manhood.
"oh, so I fucked the wrong friend" she said smiling, obviously trying to get a reaction from me.
"Angela, you know that I can technically slap you and it will be socially acceptable" I said smiling at her.
"You wouldn't" she said smiling back.

I slapped her.

"You Bitch" she said as she began hitting me and we began to playfully fight, laughing and giggling.

"Having fun you two?" said a male and female voice in unison and as we turned around my mum and Angela's dad, Jacob, were standing and staring at us.

"oh, hi mother. what are you doing here" I asked, feeling incredibly embarrassed.

"Well me and Jacob got a call from Mr Abbadon. He knows about the website you two used." She said looking at me, very disappointed.

"Oh you found out about that, I'm so sorry" I said starting to get upset, Damn Hormones.

"it's ok, you should have told me, hell I should have noticed too. You were never like the other kids" She said hugging me as we walked into the club to see a large group of people, most of whom had been affected by the website drastically, including a little boy with short blonde hair who was wearing what looked like his dad's black shirt and looked oddly like the local parish priest and a forty year old man dressed up like a teenage girl and a teenage girl dressed up like a forty year old man. In the middle of the club standing on the raised platform was Lucius Abbadon and Christina Abbadon, Lucius had his hands trapped in some sort of plastic material and Christina's lips were sealed with a metal zip. I looked around and saw Neo and Bobby walking into the club and for some reason Bobby had two of the hottest girls in our year practically eating from his hands which was odd considering Bobby's track record with women was non-existent.

"So Neo, I'm guessing you told Bobby about the website" I said.

"Of course I did but I may have twisted his wish a tiny bit" Neo replied.

"Twisted how?" Angela asked.

"Well he said he wanted to be able to attract cats, I eh sorta made him type attract pussy" he said smirking as Angela looked at him with her deathly stare."Oh come on, look at him, he's getting a blowjob off sucky sally. Plus it helps make what I did to Mr snuggles" he said, instantly regretting saying it while Angela was present.

"You know what happened to Bobby's cat? The cat that made him greet for a month when it went missing" Angela said angrily.

"Yes and before you get angry it was all bad luck and miscalculations. You see my cousin Vic knows a guy that got these awesome fireworks that are banned everywhere except in China, so I wanted to see what was so good about and well one thing led to another and I was lighting the firework and I didn't realise that Mr snuggles was right next to it and it sort of set the cat on fire when it shot up. I tried putting it out with a cover that was nearby, turns out it was the cover that Tyler used when he was fixing his harley's fuel tank, and well you can sort of guess what happened when they came in contact...Mr snuggles was cooked extra rare. So I tossed him into the canal and told some BS story to Bobby about it getting chased by some dog" Neo said,for once in his entire life feeling guilty.

Angela was about to slap Neo when the sound of a cane hitting the floor made the entire room become silent. Standing on the stage was Lucifer Abbadon, CEO of GEOCO and possibly the most terrifying looking man you could ever meet: His eyes were blood red and his face was that of a man who could kill you with his bare hands, He was wearing a black striped suit which made him look like a mobster and his cane was black with a chrome skull with rubies for eyes on the top.

"Ladies and gentleman, you may be wondering why I brought you here. It is simple, You all have been affected by a website that claimed to grant wishes. Sadly all of them came true and I want you to know that I will fix this. As you can see my daughter had to be zipped up to stop the wish aimed at her" Lucifer said before pulling the zip open like something from a cartoon and as Christina was about to speak she let out a moan before crumpling up into a fetal position. "As you can see my daughter was targeted by a wish which makes her unable to speak as everytime she opens her mouth she orgasms, a cruel but slightly ironic curse to place on your own sister Lucius and as for the others: Father Nickles wished to have a child in front of him to feed his disgusting habit while looking in the mirror; Tyler Stevenson you made it impossible for women to resist you;Angela Draco wished to have a body that she believed would make her crush go out with her even though her crush has wanted to be a girl for years; The richards, father and daughter both made wishes so they knew how the other one lived, yeah nice originality guys really thinking outside the box, and for the final two Neo and Bobby, neo made a wish so that he could see through women's clothing and he corrupted Bobby's wish to help him find his dead cat but now he is irresistible to women. Now you may be wondering how i know this. It's rather simple. I. Am. The. Devil." Lucifer said looking out into the group, everyone including myself were shocked.

"Fifty bucks Bobby" Neo said out loud.

Suddenly Father Nickles barged through the crowd and walked right up to Lucifer and held a crucifix to him.
"Begone evil spirit" he said, his voice squeaking throughout.

"Oh that thing, I found a way to counter that eons ago and besides me and the big man have come to some sort of agreement. I won't kill anymore of his kids and won't try to bring the end the world, he won't stop me from making a few bucks" He said smiling before touching the crucifix which began to rot before turning into dust.

Lucifer then began to turn into smoke before reappearing as a demonic being with wings made of fire and skin made of brimstone. "Now does anyone want to interrupt me again" he said in a demonic voice before changing back into his human form.

"How are we like going to go back to normal, I don't like being stuck as my daddy" Sera Richards said.

"well, since my son was the once who created this website, and put that stupid curse on it, it will take me a while to remove every last trace of it" Lucifer said.

"How long?" the group said in unison.

"about two months at least" He said, which made me feel a sense of dread in the pit of my stomach.

"I'm guessing you are going to rethink the whole no bikini thing" My mum whispered in my ear, I hate my mum's sense of humour sometimes.

up
100 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos