A New Start in Life part 14

Printer-friendly version
A New Start in Life Part 14
The Girls.jpg

This is a gentle coming-of-age story about a college-aged boy becoming the girl he knows he truly is.
With the help of his two girl friends he becomes Susanna as they teach him all about life as a girl.
Please note this is a gentle, sentimental tale and although there is some sexual content it is inferred, NOT graphic and tagged where it occurs.

We got together all our stuff and packed it into our beach bags then made our way to the street where the bars; disco’s and food joints were sited. Being typical English girls we decided on ‘something-n-chips’ as it turned out we all had omelette and chips.
A soft drink at hand we continued to discuss the seed of the idea we had come up with and discussed on the beach.
As we excitedly talked all anyone would see three very attractive young girls in a very animated discussion. Along with just about every other girl my age when I was talking to my friends I was very animated touching explaining things with my hands - my gestures were now simply so natural and so girlish.

We decided that we’d go backpacking starting from west to east so we just had to visit America – that goes without saying.
Having been brought up on a diet of American films and westerns seeing some of America was a must
Next we would do the long hop to New Zealand from there to Australia to visit Kelly’s relations in Perth next onto India to visit Shonali’s relations in the Punjab at a place called Faridkot.
We then considered going to the Alps in Europe to be Chalet maids and do some skiing as we all enjoyed snow sports.
But this was one option of many we discussed thinking that after the skiing season we’d head home to look for work and start our real lives.

We were very excited about this Kelly and Shoni moaned that they’d end up broke and living with their parents.
Until I pointed out that the flat was paid for surely we could still live together. “But” Kelly protested, “We’d never afford the rent!” I was really annoyed because I never wanted them to pay rent in the first place!
They were originally my teachers and now were by very best friends so we argued about the rent for a good hour only stopping when we were hit on by three hunky guys fresh off the beach.

Both Kell and I watched for Shoni’s reaction but she was - well just Shoni. But I did notice that while she used her eyes to ensnare the one she seemed to fancy her look was guarded and watchful.
They were from the North of England a city called York and were really great company soon they had us in hysterics with their jokes and impersonations really they were just regular normal guys!
We moved to a bar and had a few drinks with them telling them about our travel plans and wondering aloud how to see the most of America.
One of them suggested going along Route 66. The reaction from us three was blank stares as none of us had ever heard of whatever Route 66 was.
So they explained that this was a trans America route taking in many of the states it ran from Chicago to the west coast – this sounded very interesting and I made a mental note to find out more.
Then they started singing a song about getting your kicks from route 66 which we had never heard before but the soon had us in stitches laughing until tears were in our eyes.
As the afternoon progressed we got to know the lads a whole lot better - then they asked us if we wanted to go clubbing tonight.
Kelly and I held back letting Shoni make the decision but there was no hesitation she happily agreed.
So we arranged to meet them at the bar we were in about nine also we told them that we’d be paying our way – no arguments!

We got back to the villa and as I was thinking about this Route 66 so I went on Google and read about it then onto Amazon and ordered a book about it.
The book must have had the longest title ever (Route 66 – A Guide to the History, Sights and Destinations Along the Main Street of America) Really trips off the tongue that title - but it would give us an idea what it was all about

Then finally I went and got showered and ready for tonight. The dress I decided on was a very short matte satin mini dress with a boat neckline it was designed to be worn with one shoulder bare.
It came down to - well it wasn’t exactly a pelmet dress but it sure was short!
When Kelly saw it she looked at Shoni and commented, “Looks like our little girl’s suddenly realised how good she looks!” I threw a pillow at her.

No bra with this dress but sensible silky boy shorts as underwear (to preserve my modesty) I wondered out loud why they called these boy shorts, as no boy would be seen dead in such a feminine item of clothing! Needless to say I got no sensible reply from those two I decided to wear strappy sandals.

The three of us were sat in front of the mirror doing our make up. Well they were successfully doing their makeup. Me? As usual I was having problems with my false eyelashes – bloody things!
These are the only items of make up I still had problems with I just couldn’t get them right and so I was muttering sighing and swearing every time I got it wrong eventually Shoni told me, “Susie for Gods sake let me do them!”

Finally we were ready, I looked at myself in the full-length mirror and realised just how short this dress was!
I made a move to pull the hem down and promptly got my hand slapped by Kelly for making that slight move.
In an exasperated voice she admonished me saying “Susanna Johnson, you are a 20 year old girl with great legs and body now LEAVE THE DRESS ALONE – or else you’ll pull it out of shape!”
That was really told me off! And I could see by the nod of her head that Shoni certainly agreed with Kelly.

As we left the house Shoni stopped and turned to us saying in a very quiet serious voice, “Girls I know you mean well but please stop treating me like I was made of glass I’m ok honest. I’m not letting that cretin spoil my life so please lighten up - ok.”
We both shrugged and I said, “Well if that’s what you want” “That’s what I want,” she confirmed.
I glanced at Kell who shrugged and said, “Until we get to know these guys better ‘Rule 1?” We grinned and together high fived saying in chorus, “Rule 1” (go out together - go home together)

We met the guys and had a great night dancing drinking and tapas. Oh! And of course some light making out with them.
The guys were; just as we thought just normal lads out for a good time! And tonight we were the good time they tried to come onto us but nothing heavy and took our rebuttals in good part.
My bum got felt a couple of times but every time I glared at Will. All he did was shrug saying, “What do you expect with a bum like two ferrets in a bag fighting.”
But he said it in such a funny way not malicious also he had a little boy caught out look on his face I couldn’t get mad at him – well not for long.

Finally at three in the morning we called it a day (or night or a morning or whatever) and headed home in spite of their best efforts it was just the three of us!
But we did say we’d see them tomorrow on the beach. AND I never tried to pull my skirt down once though Will tried to get it up a couple of times!
We got to bed about four in the morning. Getting up about eleven then getting ready for the beach.
I was quite cool about my bikinis now and selected a Blue polka dot one. Again the bottoms finished just above the line of my prosthetic vagina but the top was two triangles of silky cloth with a couple of laces that tied at the back and a loop for the halter-top!

I thought about getting a bikini with smaller panties but in my heart I knew that this would only happen if I could bring myself to have the surgery.
Then I realised that this was the first time since the hypnotism that I had thought about this subject and the only reason I had thought about it was because of a bikini bottom! At least it wasn’t preying on my mind.

And really this is how our short break continued us and the three guys became an ‘item’ it was a classic holiday romance. Up late every day on the beach during the afternoon, and clubbing at night, this is what every 19 going on 20 year old does when they are away.

Friday night, it was the guys last night. I think we all were sad it was over but as Shonali said, “These lads were just what we needed” then she thought and continued, “Well just what I needed - normal the same age as we were and hard working (with wandering hands) they’re great fun to be with.”
It was great seeing her so happy and relaxed.

I happened to mention that I we regularly getting prodded in the stomach by poor Will. I now let his hands caress my bum and this just got the poor guy worse.
Kell shrugged and said do what I did yesterday night! Head for the beach and have fun - you lot never even noticed we’d gone. Look Susie, we’ll never see them again just make sure he uses a condom!”
Shoni then said, “I did notice cos I went for a walk once you came back! So Susie, it’s up to you it’s your body – do you feel ready for it?”

Did I? Yes I think I was ready so for the day on the beach I wore a one-piece swimsuit despite this being a one piece it was very revealing in a nice way.
When I put it on for the day Kelly commented, “Shoni, I think our girl’s about to fly!” Shoni giggled and responded, “About time.”

My swimsuit was a Chartreuse Yellow stretch Jersey one piece with the back plunging down to just above my hips.
It had a very deep cut V front which tied behind my neck and met just above my belly button; it covered my boobs but only just.
Over it I wore a sheer black wrap around dress you could see straight through it but it gave some cover. On my feet were low-heeled sandals with silver/green iridescent strap across my toes and round my ankles.
A multi coloured beach bag completed my look with hair worn loose over my shoulders complete with oversized shades – I was ready.

So we met they guys Friday lunch time and had a great day at the beach as usual going on the wild water rides.
Will’s eyes were on stalks when I took the dress off - the poor guy. Then it hit home as I really realised then the power a girl has.
As usual he was ‘mister roaming hands’ but I didn’t mind in the slightest as it was me that was torturing the poor guy.

We shot back to the villa to get changed. Tonight my dress was a brown printed mini dress in a wrap over style with a V-neck that finished between my breasts the skirt was slightly flared which came down to midway between my bum and my knees.
On my feet a pair of beige 4” wedge heeled sandals and a rope handbag. Kell passed me some condoms telling me, “If or when - make sure he uses them – right” grinning at her I quipped, “Right mum” and got a cushion across the back of my head for my troubles.

We met they guys about nine and as usual spent the night dancing, karaoke, drinking and more dancing.
About midnight I whispered to Will and asked if he wanted to go for a walk - I was making the running!
We slipped out of the club unseen (or so I thought) until I glanced and saw Shoni smiling and giving me the thumbs up.

As we wandered off in the warm night air his arm was around me holding me close. I had my head on his shoulder and my heart was pounding I was certain he could hear it.
Eventually we stopped at a quiet secluded place on the beach and sat on the sand our kissing became passionate.
As usual his hands were roaming about my body - the difference tonight was that nothing was off limits!
I must admit I was really getting turned on. It would seem that the post-hypnotic suggestion that Gwen had planted was really working AND the sensations were fantastic!

I could feel Will’s passion for god’s sake it was nearly bursting out of his shorts! I broke away and managed to murmur, “Condom?”
His face was a study “I, I, I’ve forgot them” he stammered, “What an idiot” he continued, “I’m so sorry Susie.”
The poor guy was bereft so I took pity on him reaching into my bag and after rummaging around for effect produced three of them telling him, “It’s a good job I...........” that was as far as I got because he clutched me to him smothering my lips with his!

I managed to get his widgy out of his shorts and slipped a condom onto him the poor guy was in a hell of a state finally we made love!
All I’m going to say was for me the sensations were extreme it was out of this world I moaned and writhed because I could feel everything!
He didn’t last long the first time but the second time it was a lot longer. And the third time? Well all I can say is I was in absolute heaven the sensations I felt were amazing

We cleaned ourselves up as best we could – thank god for wet wipes! Brushed all the sand off each other and headed back to the club slipping back in un-noticed.

Like hell we were un-noticed both Kelly and Shonali had broad grins on their faces again I got the thumbs up! I knew I was in for some severe questioning when we got home.

The rest of the night was great the guys were leaving on Saturday lunchtime so when we said our final good byes it was very passionate and quite sad but meeting these guys was just what we needed after Shonali’s crisis.
Of course we said we’d keep in touch – but you know how it is we knew we’d never see these guy’s again.

We fell into bed about four in the morning I finally managed to douche properly of course the girls asked me what had happened and with a dreamy look on my face (according to Kelly) I told them it was wonderful simply wonderful.

It was late morning when we finally got up or as I put it we were up about the ‘crack of noon’ we decided to spend the day around the villa’s pool discussing our travel plans.
We decided that we needed money so we’d have to find jobs and save everything we could as Kelly somewhat sadly said we wouldn’t be coming back to the villa for a while!

As was usual for us our laptops were with us so we got browsing to see how much all this was going to cost us. We found a few crap sites then finally two really useful ones.
One, which gave rough estimates per day per country. While the other had a cost calculator using the countries and number of days we intended.
Called Saving for Travel this was devised by back packers for back packers and it helped us focus.
The way it worked was that you took each country in turn and the number of days you intended staying in the country. It assumed that as back packers you camped or used hostels used public transport and ate cheaply then a rough cost could be reached.
After a lot - and I mean a lot of discussion we decided on the following route using the world to decide so the steps were logical (or so we thought) and we covered far more countries than our original idea.
We did this because if we decided not to visit all the countries we would have more money and if we overspent in one country we could either get long term work to get some more money or miss a country out!
So finally our provisional route was:

USA for 6 to 8 weeks landing East Coast leaving from the West Coast, we put route 66 down as a possible way to see the maximum in the time available.
New Zealand for 6 to 8 weeks starting North Island leaving from the South Island.
Australia for 6 to 8 weeks, starting and finishing with Kelly’s relations in Sydney – they used to live in Perth but had moved to Sydney. (She had just remembered this)
Philippines for 2/3 weeks.
Thailand for 2/3 weeks
Malaysia for 2/3 weeks
India for 8 weeks – this is a big country landing in Mumbai seeing Shonali’s relations and then leaving from Mumbai
Italy for 2 weeks
Switzerland 1 week
France for 2 weeks then home
All this meant that we would be away for about a year! But it was all very provisional really it gave us a starting point and if money was getting tight we could change our plans.

So all in all we’d be away for a year or so! So we put all this into the calculator and the total cost that emerged brought us down to earth with a bump!
The total cost was £10,000, excluding the flight at £1250 and backpackers insurance at £250, the site recommended adding 20% for contingencies and the must see trips so we came to £12,500
All this was backpacking staying in hostels and guesthouses and using public transport eating local food and working where we could!
Then there was the price of visa’s and inoculations, so all in all we were looking at about £14,000!

“Wow” Kelly breathed, “Girls, it looks like we’ve got to find work when we get home and start saving!”
The two of us agreed though Shonali said, “At least you won’t have to find a job Susie”.
I was a bit upset saying, “If you two are working then so am I! AND the two of you can stop being so stiff necked by paying me rent - we’ll split the household bills three ways!” I was adamant about this and finally they reluctantly agreed seeing the sense in this. (At long last)
Kelly had about £5,000 in her bank and Shonali had nearly £7,000 so it was a start for them but we still had some saving to do!

We carried on discussing and from another web site we got what we would need to carry with us!
This was also quite a list (from lightweight tents to sanitary wear) but everything could be got into a backpack. But this meant more expense or as Kelly put it, “Christmas and birthday presents are going to be useful this year.”
When were we going to set off, after a lot of discussion we decided on October, though we were taking a chance in America regarding the weather but we’d suck it and see!

So we had seven months to come up with the money plus all the stuff we needed! As the girls said it was no trouble for me but for them it was a lot of work.
I knew that they wouldn’t accept money from me so I kept quiet apart from saying, “If we don’t get enough we can always...........”
“Don’t even say it Susanna Johnson” Kelly admonished me, “Thanks we know you mean well. But we’ll manage won’t we Shoni?”
I simply said, “Sorry” and left it at that! Shoni smiled at me saying,” Don’t feel bad Susie we both know we could rely on you - but thanks all the same this is something we have to do for ourselves”

So the afternoon passed lazily by the pool and of course our talk got onto my experience last night.
I was pressed about the night and what it was like but I simply said, “It was amazing - simply amazing I didn’t realise that I’d feel so much!” then I made a stupid mistake (as my mouth was working faster than my brain) by continuing, “The suggestion Gwen implanted certainly worked well”.
Kelly missed the relevance of that but Shoni didn’t, “And what suggestion was that Miss Johnson? I don’t think you mentioned it!”
Cursing myself for my stupidity I had to tell them about the hypnotic suggestion that made me experience every sensation – ‘down there’ during lovemaking.

“Oh you little sweetie” Shoni said. “You’re really a girl now” Kelly butted in, “And no longer a virgin” this was meant in fun but I still blushed crimson.

About five in the evening we decided to get changed and go for something to eat and have a couple of drinks. For as Kelly put it, “Tonight is the last night for a while girls”.

I was going to put the same dress on I wore last night, but there was a stain on the back of the skirt! - I wonder what caused that?
So I decided on a maxi dress sleeveless with embroidery and beading around the neck and arms, spaghetti straps elasticated at the waist. It was in a gorgeous poppy red colour and very light and airy as it made from cotton voile.
I wore simple sandals with an ankle strap and a toe thong these had a 1” heel, a simple tapestry handbag. Finally an arm full of bangles and my hair loose around my shoulders I was ready.

We set off for town chatting as we walked the mile or so and soon we were in our favourite restaurant, which did wonderful seafood at a great price.
We then progressed to the bar we used to go with the guy’s somewhat ruefully I commented, “You know I miss Mr Wandering Hands!” this caused great hilarity for my two friends.
But the night just wasn’t the same needless to say we got hit on a few times but just were not interested so by eleven we were back at the villa for a good night’s sleep. It was funny how much we all missed those three nice normal lads!

We all slept well on our final night rising early (for this week anyhow) and did our packing as we were returning to the cold UK.
For our trip home we all wore skinny jeans and a camisole top. But in our very roomy tote bags we had tights a bra, t-shirt and a warm light pullover. For shoes we had flip-flops but also in our tote’s we had a pair of trainers!
Wonderful things these huge handbags now I wonder however I managed without one!
Of course it goes without saying that we carried a warm jacket with us, because us girls have built in temperature sensors that pop out when it get’s too cold - the boys love them!

We arrived home in the evening Shoni and Kell phoned their parents to tell them of our plans. There was a message from the police for Shoni to phone them when she could and a pile of mail for us to wade through – all-mundane stuff except for the book on Route 66 (thank the lord for Amazon Prime!) Also we discovered that there was very little in the fridge so out of necessity we ordered a pizza delivery.

When the got off the phone they said that their families were excited for them, but sad that they would miss the festive season they agreed to give them early Christmas and Birthday presents so the girls had to make a list so that everyone knew what to buy.
Shoni phoned the police and gave the name of the officer handling the case but she wasn’t in until tomorrow.
However Shoni was told that Clive was going to plead guilty – which was a bit of a relief all round so she said that she’d call back tomorrow.

The pizza arrived and we sat around munching - luckily we had some (well lots) of wine in.
As we ate we discussed getting work Shoni was lucky because before she went to Uni she trained as a nail technician so she was going to ask around and read the ‘jobs vacant’ section of the local papers
Kelly and I however would have to go for bar work and/or waitressing and/or supermarket shelf stacking or of course a McJob! As we had no experience at all to help us.
So we made sure that we had what we needed for Uni the next day and about eleven went to bed. It seemed really strange sleeping alone especially after a week of sleeping with Kelly and Shonali – I loved those guys.
As I got ready for bed I looked seriously at my hair then decided to phone Paula tomorrow and get a hair appointment as my hair could certainly do with some TLC.

up
94 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Interesting road trip the

Interesting road trip the girls have designed. Does sound rather spendy however.

Hi Janice

Christina H's picture

If you go onto the website 'Saving for Travel' and put in the places and times you'll find that the amount is very similar to the story.
That's how I worked the amount out the £14k equates to about $21k so it's a fair amount of money. The actual backpackers airfare surprised me as it is a flexible one way around the world and really it's great value.

Chrissie

The etiquette of condom carrying?

Rhona McCloud's picture

You can't win as men are notorious for being without condoms but frown on women who carry them - after the event that is.

Rhona McCloud

Be Prepared

Christina H's picture

Rhona, a girl always goes prepared especially if like Susie she's on the hunt - so to speak

Christina