A New Start in Life part 13

Printer-friendly version
A New Start in Life Part 13
The Girls.jpg

This is a gentle coming-of-age story about a college-aged boy becoming the girl he knows he truly is.
With the help of his two girl friends he becomes Susanna as they teach him all about life as a girl.
Please note this is a gentle, sentimental tale and although there is some sexual content it is inferred, NOT graphic and tagged where it occurs. There is some bad language in this episode.

***********************

As we comforted Shoni the downstairs buzzer sounded Kell checked on the CCTV and saw it was the police and much to our relief they were both female offices this was really lucky and quite unusual.
We let them in and told them what we knew. Now it was down to Shoni, to tell them the whole story.

I sat one side and Kell sat the other we had our arms around her giving her we hoped strength.
At this time she was really beginning to blame herself and beating herself up badly. But the elder of the two policewomen told her in no uncertain terms that everyone’s body is sacred.
Whether we choose to share with someone is a personal decision as is whether we choose to engage in sex nothing should be forced on another person against their will.
She gently told Shonali to take her time and tell them exactly what had happened leaving nothing out.

As Shoni told them what had happened a scene of crimes officer arrived (also female) and took pictures of the bruises and marks.
THEN the mum’s and dad’s arrived back after their concert, which was followed by a meal and a few drinks.
As you can imagine all hell broke loose! Shonali’s mum went into while not hysterics she was very, very upset. Both Shoni’s and Kelly’s dad’s wanted to find him and kill him!
It was mayhem it took the police, Kelly and Kelly’s mum to calm things down and bring some semblance of order back.
Throughout all this I sat with my arms around Shonali. She was sitting in silence every-so-often her body would shudder as she was racked by sobs.
Then she surprised everyone (me included) by standing up and screaming, “BE QUIET ALL OF YOU JUST BE QUIET!” Then in a quiet voice asked, “Susanna can we go to bed........... Please.”

I glanced across at the police to make sure they had everything they needed and receiving a nod from them I put my arm around Shoni and took her to my bedroom. Kelly saw the police out and everyone else calmed down and had a cup of tea (the English universal cure all).

Kelly joined us in the bedroom and between us we got Shoni and ourselves ready for bed - this time it was Shoni not me that needed comforting so she was between the two of us in our place of ‘safety’ I was facing her while Kelly was spooned into her back looking straight at me.
We all snuggled together hopefully making Shoni feel safe and loved protecting her with our presence.
Finally after what seemed like an age (and probably was) her breathing became regular and somehow she managed to sleep.

I don’t think Kelly and I got much sleep because every time I woke up Kelly was awake and I was awake when she woke up.
We just looked at each other in silence afraid of waking Shoni because sleep was what she needed.
During the night a plan started germinating in my mind I decided that I’d speak to Kell in the morning.

Shoni’s mum looked in about nine I smiled and showed her that her daughter was still asleep.
I was praying that the sleep had purged her – but I very much doubted it.
I slipped my arms around her and hugged her sleeping form to me she snuggled into my budding breasts well budding is the wrong word they were a satisfying C cup and I was hoping that they’d stopped budding any further! (No pleasing some people, a few months ago I was fervently wishing that they’d hurry up and grow, now I was hoping that they’d stop!)

Finally Shonali woke up. She looked up at me with those wonderful eyes and whispered, “Hi” smiling down at her I answered, “Hi yourself - feel better?”
Kelly stirred and looked at Shonali saying, “Good sleep?”
Shoni stretched like a cat gave a big sigh and sadly said, “I didn’t give him the come on – honest in fact I told him earlier that I would be going home early because my parents were visiting and I was feeling crap from my periods”.

It was obvious that she was still blaming herself she turned to me with a pleading look in her eyes and asked, “Susie, you were once ---- well you know. What drives them to act like this?”
That really put me on the spot mainly because I had never felt the urge to do anything remotely violent against anyone let alone a girl!
I could feel Kelly looking at me when I glanced at her she gave me a look of sympathy and gave a slight shrug as much to say ‘the ball’s in your court - but a good answer may help her’.

I marshalled my thoughts finally I started to answer - to say I was unsure was an understatement. “Shoni” I began hesitantly, “Some men go on a power trip, they think they’ve got total control over girls because – well just because. And because we have given them sex before they take it as given that sex is always on offer. So when a girl says no they take it as a threat to their manly pride I think that most men simply sulk but a minority will act violently - I think” I finished lamely hoping that I had said enough because I simply didn’t know what more to say

Shonali digested this lame explanation of mine I glanced at Kell again and she nodded encouragingly at me.
Shoni lay there quietly absorbing my lame explanation then looked at me and said, “I really love you Susie I’m so glad you decided to become a girl” that small statement brought a lump to my throat.
She turned to Kelly and continued, “And I really love you bossy boots I know I couldn’t have better friends – thanks” she finished.

We lay there for a while each lost in her own thoughts. Shonali stirred and said reflectively, “I think I’ll give uni a miss next week cos I don’t feel like being sociable”
“Great!” Kelly exclaimed, “We could do with a rest couldn’t we Susie!” “Right on” I answered.
Shoni protested at this saying that we needn’t miss lectures as well. But we were certainly NOT leaving her alone.

“I was thinking” I started hesitantly; they both looked at me, “Thinking what” Kelly prompted.
“Well I had a feeling that we may not go to uni this week so I wondered”........... I tailed off.
“Susanna Johnson” Kelly said, “You can be so bloody annoying at times what did you wonder?”
I grinned at her frustration with me and simply said, “Why don’t we go to the villa and suss it out?”
The both looked at me as if I was daft! Then as it sunk in Kelly whooped, “PERFECT!” She leant across Shoni and gave me a big kiss even Shoni looked pleased and ever practical asked, “Can we go at such short notice?”
“Yep – well I think so” I answered, “Look I’ll phone the company that looks after it and get it opened up and tidied. Ask them to get some food in and we can be there on Tuesday – if you want to?”

Shoni gave a big grin and said, “Thank’s Susie it’s a brilliant idea but can we afford the flights?”
Clever clogs me had already thought of this and so I told them, “No problems I’ve put the rent you guys insist on giving me in a separate account for luxuries and emergencies – and if this isn’t an emergency I don’t know what is!”

So after a lot of argument about using the rent money it was agreed. We got up and dressed then going into the living room we told the families what we were planning to do.
Both Kelly’s and Shoni’s mum thought it was a great idea however the two dads’ were still intent on killing Clive!
I’m so glad I am becoming a girl our feelings are totally different. Mind you I would still have clawed his eyes out and cut his balls off – if I had the chance.

While I started the Sunday lunch I suggested that Kelly and Shoni got for a drink with their families.
Of course they protested that they wouldn’t go without me but I begged off saying I’d get on in the kitchen better by myself.
Kelly’s mum also pleaded that she still felt bad from last night so she stayed with me and the others went out I told them (more in hope than expectation) to be back in three hours.

I went onto the Expedia website and arranged flights for Tuesday coming back Sunday and managed to get then for £186 each return! They were from London Heathrow that was a bit of a bind but we could get cheap rail fares with our student cards
Once that was done and the meat was slowly coking we sat and talked I loved talking to Kelly’s mum she was so nice.
I could see Kelly’s mum was still very upset about what had happened last night and while we were discussing it my mobile sounded.

From the ringtone I knew it was Brad – was I ready for this?

I picked up my mobile in a similar way that I first met my silicon John looked at the display then pressed the answer, “Hi, Susanna” I chirruped, “I know I phoned you” was his reply, “How are you?” he asked “Tired” was my honest reply.

There was a short silence then somewhat haltingly he said, “I heard about what happened last night;” “Oh” was my response because the way he said it sounded like there was more to come.
“Clive’s been arrested questioned and released on bail” he informed me. “Oh” was all I said; as this was getting hard I didn’t know how I felt!
“Look” he continued, “I know this is a huge ask but could you talk to Shonali and ask if she would consider dropping the charges!”

I was stunned into silence! Here he was asking me to get my friend who had been assaulted to drop the charges!
Then I was aware he was still talking, “Pardon I missed that” I said. I heard him give what sounded like a condescending sigh and then he said very slowly as if he was talking to an idiot, “I was saying if he’s convicted it would ruin his career”

That was it! Something snapped inside me, “YOU ABSOLUTE FUCKING SHIT” I screamed at him continuing, “YOU’RE A FUCKING SLIMEBALL! YOU WANT ME, ME TO ASK MY FRIEND TO FORGET SHE’S BEEN NEARLY RAPED!” I heard him try to speak but I was now beyond stopping I was raging, “YOU, YOU ARSEHOLE ALL YOU’RE WORRIED ABOUT THAT CRETINS FUCKING CAREER WHAT ABOUT MY FRIENDS MIND!“
I heard him trying to butt in. Luckily now I was running out expletives so in a quieter voice full of venom I steamrollered him, “Shut the fuck up you arsehole” I snarled. I had moved on from mindless ranting now I was in an ice cold rage.

I clearly told him; “We’ll pay whatever’s necessary to get that bastard convicted so you, you total shit tell him that!
Don’t ever forget my Dad was a Lawyer and I know some of the best criminal lawyers there is” (I mentioned a couple of names.)
Then I finished with, “Oh and next time you see him please give my regards to uncle Sebastian.” I said this with vitriol dripping from every word.
“Who?” he asked. “Uncle Sebastian” I told him again, “I believe (I knew as I had recognised the name) that he’s the senior partner where you work! Oh AND one other thing - don’t ever phone me again!”

If it had been a landline I’d have slammed it down onto the cradle as it was when I pressed the disconnect button and threw my mobile onto the table I nearly broke the screen.

Kelly’s mum was looking aghast at me I was raging! Finally told her what he had just asked me I was trembling with rage at his nerve asking me something like that
She came and sat beside me putting her arm around me hugged me until I calmed down eventually she said, “Feel better sweetheart” I smiled weakly and nodded, “Right” I said, “I’ll get lunch started” she watched me as I got up and headed to the kitchen taking my anger out of the pans.

Mum shouted, “Susanna! The pan’s won’t sit very well on the hob if they’re all dinted!”
That made me chuckle and my anger subsided so I called a truce with the pan’s and continues cooking lunch.

When the others came home (nearer three hours) mum (Kelly’s) told them what had transpired Shonali asked, “What did you tell him Susie?”
Kelly’s mum butted in here telling the room in general, “She told him where to go and how to get there! The last time I heard language like that was when Jack (Kell’s dad) dropped one of them old cast iron sewing machines on his foot – honestly language like that from a girl who looks like butter wouldn’t melt in her mouth!”

I blushed crimson - never realising that I had swore that much I mumbled, “I’m sorry mum I’m sorry you had to hear.............” She butted in smiling, “Susanna, it’s fine he deserved it I just hope I don’t get you that angry you’re a bit of a hellcat! As the state of the pans will probably testify”
She then went and told the story of me taking it out on the pans, lightening the mood at my expense but it was worth it to hear Shoni laugh again.
Lunch was ready I had cooked a simple Sunday dinner, soup, roast beef and Yorkshire puddings with veg and a steamed chocolate pudding (Shoni’s favourite) all home made by yours truly – everyone seemed to enjoyed it.

I told the girls that I’d booked the flights for Tuesday late afternoon but we had to get to London. The ever practical Kelly reminded me, “You have your appointment on Tuesday Morning!” I’d totally forgotten all about it so we looked at the trains to London then the flight and decided that I could still make it - if the girls took my case to London with them!

About six we said goodbye to the parents Shoni was a bit tearful however I think she was slowly becoming more of her old self.
We snuggled together in a big pile on the sofa Shoni began hesitantly, “Thanks guys for your support I really needed some comfort” she sniffled.
Kelly tickled her and told her, “That’s what friends are for anyone who hurts one of us better remember that there’s three of us – right Susie?” “Damn right” I echoed.
Shoni with tears in her eye’s quietly told us, “I love you guys, I hope we’re friends for ever.”

We all slept in my bed even though their beds were free but we didn’t want to sleep alone.
I reflected how much something like this affects a girl. The effect is really deep it’s really a violation and I’m glad it was assault and not rape – though it’s a very fine line.
Men at times can be such bastards I thought - this coming from someone who is still biologically a man was a truly revolutionary thought.
Monday morning Kelly phoned out tutor at Uni and told her what had happened she was very understanding telling us that getting away was probably the best thing.

So we spent the day packing not much you would think for four days but us girls need a lot of clothes and shoes, and underwear and jewellery and everything including the kitchen sink (well maybe not that bad but you get the picture).
I looked at my bikinis and decided that I wasn’t ready yet for that much flesh to be on display so I packed four one piece swimsuits.

Tuesday we got a cab early to the station and it dropped me off at Jill’s office luckily my appointment was the first of the day.
Jill came and met me smiling, she was more like a friend than a councillor she introduced me to the hypnotherapist Gwen Sheldon who was a specialist in the field and worked a lot with the transgendered community.

I explained my problems about wanting to become the girl I knew I really was and my reluctance to take the final step we discussed how I was getting anxious about this.
I also mentioned the events of the weekend and the fact that I was considering making love to a guy but the incident with Shoni had stopped that dead in its tracks.
This next bit was a bit embarrassing, because I had to mention my ‘experiments’
With ‘John’ I managed to stammer out that while I loved the orgasms I was curious to know why I orgasmed similar to a girl then I mentioned that with my vagina being silicon the only feeling I got was when my boy clittie was touched.

To give the two for them their due they were totally professional about my hesitant ramblings.
Gwen told me that if I wanted she could put a post hypnotic suggestion in my mind that would magnify every touch so that when I was aroused I would be a lot more sensitive and I would feel and act as a biological woman.
She had found this to be very effective with girls using the same type of silicon prosthetic vagina I used.
As for my anxiety about not wanting the final operation she could make me feel less anxious but the underlying cause would need longer sessions of hypnosis possibly regressing me to see if there was something that happened during my childhood that was causing this block.

When I was asked if I wanted this regression treatment I thought deeply about it and replied, “I’d very much like the anxiety relieving but the part about my sensation’s err ‘down there’ being increased it wouldn’t turn me into a nymphomaniac would it?”
She smiled broadly telling me that it certainly wouldn’t do that, all it does is increase any touch many times and make me act like a woman in ecstasy.
This sounded ok by me though god knows when I’d use it so I agreed to the hypnosis to relieve my anxieties and increase sensations but declined the regression.

It didn’t take long, by just after ten I was on my way to the station on the short walk to it I passed a shop selling shades so I went and bought three pairs of D & G sunglasses one pair for each of us – mind you with the price of them I had the feeling that they were ‘not right’.
I got my train to London and settled down sent a text to the girls telling them I was on my way. Then I got one back from them telling me that they were about an hour from London and as I was only an hour behind them they would meet me at the station then we could make our way to Heathrow.

I arrived about 12:45 and met the girls you would have thought we hadn’t seen each other for months rather than a couple of hours.
We quickly made out way to the station where the Heathrow express left and made our check in with 30 minutes to spare!

I was a bit worried about security because my passport while having my female picture and female name still said on it that I was male!
You know - no one bothered at all! It was like a pretty girl using a male passport happens every day!

We arrived in Grand Canary about 10 in the evening and headed to the villa the key’s were where the agent said they would be and when we opened the door there was a note for us telling us that the place was ready beds made and food in the fridge there was also a platter of mixed meats and salad with chilled wine ready for us – great as we were starving.

We had already decided that we would only use one bedroom so after eating we took the remains of the wine into the master bedroom plonked our cases on the floor and got ready for bed sitting sipping wine, while I told them about my appointment with Jill and her offer to Shoni that if she need’s it she is willing to talk with Shoni about you-know-what.

Of course they asked about the hypnotism and quite honestly I could tell them nothing it seemed to me that I went to sleep then woke up about 15 minutes later I skipped over the part about increasing my sensations ‘down there’.

It was about midnight when we finally went to sleep all huddled together like big nest of dormice.
When we woke the sun was streaming through the window, which was wonderful because even in March it was warm.
We dressed then had something to eat then decided to go to the nearest town to look around.
Kelly suggested that we change into our swimming costumes and wear a sarong or light dress, in case we decide to hit the beach – this seemed sensible to me.
When I rummaged through my case all I could find were my bikinis!
THEN I heard the two of them giggling and it struck me my two friends had taken out my one piece suits and swapped them with my bikini’s!

“Oh I really hate you two sometimes” I whined Shonali said with a grin on her face, “Susie, you’re ready to show some flesh honest your bodies perfect.” It was great to see Shoni smiling again.
Grumbling I stripped off and picked a green and gold zigzag pattern bikini the bottom was like small shorts though the legs were high cut.
But the top consisted of two triangles of satiny material with a thong that fastened behind my back and a halter neck. When I put it on I was appalled at the amount of flesh I was showing, and mentioned it.
Kelly said to me; “Susie come here and look in the mirror. Now tell me what do you see?” I looked and then said, “The three of us – why?” “Exactly” she exclaimed, “Three very fit very sexy girls! Now take a good look at yourself and I mean take a really good look!”

I looked in the mirror and began to see what they meant my face was heart shaped with high cheekbones.
My neck was slender leading to my creamy shoulders hairless arms and quite delicate fingers. My C cup breasts thrust forward, down to my slender waist with a divine little feminine belly.
My hips were slender but when I turned around my bum was very feminine perfectly shaped pert and lush my legs were shapely leading to my size 6 feet.
The hormones had certainly done their work; and with my flat front where my prosthetic vagina kept what little I had hidden I was to all intents and purposes a girl!

In amazement I breathed, “I truly see what you mean, I’ve never noticed it but I’ve become a girl – haven’t I?”
Shoni looked at Kell and exclaimed, “About time now you see what we’ve been telling you!” I didn’t speak just nodded.

Right Kell ordered, “Let’s finish and go and check the talent out!” Then she realised what she had just said and stammered, “Err I mean let’s.........” Shoni said, “I know what you meant and I agree! Let’s check the talent I want to put this weekend behind me and live! Believe me I’m not letting that creep spoil my life!” Our Shoni was back at least on the outside – though what was happening inside was anyone’s guess.

We all wore sheer gossamer dresses, a sun hat and our new shades (I had got a telling off for buying them)
Cute little sandals and our beach bags with our towels, sun block and a 1001 other things a girl needs
When we left the house I stood tall, thanks to my friends I realised that I was indeed a girl – well in looks at least.

We walked the mile to the town and checked the place out noted some likely looking restaurants, café’s, bar’s/disco’s and also saw that there were loads of tourists about.
Especially quite a few young fit looking guys. Kelly and I would watch to make sure Shoni was ok.

We made it to the beach this was sheltered from the breeze while it was not cold, took the edge off the warmth.
As we lay talking Kelly said, “I’ve always loved travelling. You know I was going to take a year off and see some of the world............ but events and uni stopped that.”
Shoni stirred and commented, “Why can’t we take some time out after graduating? What’s stopping us?”
Kell and I contemplated this then Kell said, “What do you think Susie?” I was quiet for a second and finally answered, “That sounds good like a gap year but where would we go?”

Shoni said a bit ruefully, “Well I’ve relations in India I’ve never seen.” Kell then added, “I’ve got some in Australia”
I piped up, “I’ve some in Cornwall and Durham” and got a towel thrown at me (Both are in England).
So I tried again “I’ve always wanted to see New Zealand”

We lay there for a while contemplating the world and what we had just discussed I thought it would be a great idea to travel for a while. Then Kelly (our unofficial leader) sat up saying come on girls lets get something to eat and have a talk!

up
105 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

I am glad that Shoni is

I am glad that Shoni is getting better, and I am totally happy that Susie ripped in the bastard she was seeing. He certainly deserved it and a lot more than that even. He had a lot of nerve to even consider asking her what he did, let alone actually doing it. Janice Lynn

awesome

the girls are off having fun. Helps to heal the soul
Love this story

MICKIE

Knowing and feeling are not the same

Rhona McCloud's picture

Being on the receiving end of a rape or assault leaves us feeling white hot anger or like the lowest of the low. So what do we know and what do we feel when it happens to a friend or a friend commits the crime?
Brad clearly feels he is one of the 'good guys' so in his heart his friend Clive must be a 'good guy' too. In time hopefully he will come to know that we all have the capacity for awful behaviour and, by inaction, the condoning of awful behaviour in others.
Susanna is clearly fueled by self righteous anger and let's hope that she never knows by experience that just owning the responsibility for being alive can result in the humiliation of feeling she has brought the pain of a rape or assault on herself.

For those touched personally by this http://www.bbc.com/news/magazine-31698154?SThisFB

On the brighter side I look forward to 'A New Start in Life' taking to the road to India, New Zealand and Australia.

Rhona McCloud

Don't Forget the USA

Christina H's picture

I must admit that I enjoyed writing about the different countries I only hope people remember this is a story as I have (especially with the States) used some poetic license to get the story where I wanted it to go!

But NZ Aus, India and Aus again were good - you'll have to read the story to see why they visit Aus twice!

Christina