Badasses Of the Multiverse: Book 1: Chapter 08

Printer-friendly version

Badasses Of the Multiverse: Book 1: The Martial Artist, The Space Cop, The Superhero, The Magical Girl, The Wrestler, And The Fool for Love.

Chapter Eight: “In the Jungle.”

By Paul Cousins.

Copyright Disclaimer: All copyrighted places, characters, items, and events, within the story, are held by their current owners. No profit is being made on this work of fiction.

(_)

MIB reality.

In the Nevada desert, during the day.

It has only been less half a minute, since the MIB showed up, and pointed their weapons as Futaba.

Futaba was still currently in her female form.

Futaba continued to have her hands raised in the air, as she looked helicopters circling over here, and the men in black suits, beside their humvees, pointing weapons at her.

Futaba looked at the man in a black suit, that announced who they were, the MIB, and told her to, freeze. She thought, 'I certainly have stirred up a hornet's nest. Let's see if I can talk my way out of this. And I can guess that it is probably best to speak in english. Given that man spoke in english.'

Futaba calmly stated, in english, “I am unarmed. And I was sent here against my will. I am willing to fulling cooperate with your orders. Within reason.”

Futaba could tell that the men were visibly relaxing. She thought, 'Good. My sincere words got to them.'

The lead man in man, whom had told her to, freeze, stated, in english, “You may lower you hands.”

Futaba did so.

The man did asked, “Are you an alien?”

Futaba thought, 'Now, that is a loaded question.'

Futaba chose her words carefully, as she answered. “It is kinda complicated. I suspect that I am from on an alternate Earth, much like this one. My people came to that Earth, long before I was born. Best I can figure, my people came to Earth so long ago that we came to believe that we are a different evolutionary offshoot of humanity.”

“So, yes I am alien. But, I was raised as a human. And I did not even know I was different from other humans, until I hit puberty. Along with that, I only found out I was an alien, until very recently. And all I want to do it return to the Earth of my birth, with my friends. Whom, I am guessing. Given I lost contact with them, shorting before I ended up here. Are either in this reality, or in other alternate realities.”

The man who had spoken to Futaba, lowed his weapon, and pulled out his radio. He spoke into his radio, “We have a code, zero, twenty-four, sixty-eight.”

Futaba heard the person on the other end of the radio exclaim, in english, “Again?!”

Futaba questioned, “What is that code about?”

The man then turned to Futaba, as he answered, “It means you are someone that has become lost in the multiverse.”

Futaba commented, “Okay. Thank you for clearing that up.”

The man said, “You're welcome. And don't worry, we will get you home. But, you are going to have to come with us, until then.”

Futaba inquired, “Am I going to jail?”

The man stated, “No. We are going to put you in a nice hotel. And give you some video games to play, and movies to watch. So, you can pass time, while we figure out a way to get you home.”

Futaba smiled, as she responded, “That will be fine. Still, as I said, it is possible that some of my friends have also been thrown into the multiverse. Could you please find them?”

The man promised, “We will do our best to help them, as well.”

(_)

Megas XLR reality, in an outdoor park, in New Jersey.

It has been a couple of minutes since Ranma had surrendered, to Coop, whom had used the blue super-robot, Megas, to get Ranma to back down from his fight challenge.

Ranma watched as the three adults get back to ground level, to talk to him.

When three three adults reached Ranma, Coop introduced them. He commented, in english, “Sorry about bringing out the giant robot, Megas. But, you clearly were spoiling for a fight, and when people see that, they tend to back down. Anyway, I am, Coop. The skinny black haired man is, Jamie. And the hot redhead is, Kiva.”

Ranma looked at the three of them, as he said, in english, “Well, hi Coop. I have to admit. I did not expect that.”

Ranma pointed at Megas, with his right hand, for a few seconds. He then dropped his right hand back to his side.

Jamie sarcastically stated, in english, “Nobody expects the giant robot. Nobody.”

Kiva turned to Coop, as she asked, in engish, “Coop. What do you want done with him?”

Coop looked over at Kiva, as he answered, “Nothing.” He turned to look at Ranma, as he said, “Besides replacing his shirt. And I would like to know who he is. So, what is your name?”

Ranma answered, “My name is Ranma Saotome.”

Coop, Kiva, and Jamie, silently looked Ranma for a few seconds, while blinking a few times. They then looked at each other, as they as they began to laugh.

Ranma inquired, “What is so funny?”

The three adults continued to laugh for a few more seconds. As they they calmed down, all three of them turned to look at Ranma.

Jamie wiped away tears from his eyes, as he stated, “This is good. I haven't laughed this hard in a while”

Coop said, “You. And whomever you are, you are a little old to be Ranma.”

Ranma questioned, in a confused tone of voice, “Huh.”

Kiva commented, “I admit it. You got the right color scheme. But the costume is all wrong. Including the golden bracers”

Ranma looked down a realized he was in his Alteran clothing. He turned back to the three other adults, as he explained, “This is actually clothing for an alien civilization.”

Coop said, in an offhanded tone of voice, “Trust me. We've met aliens. They don't dress that well.”

Suddenly, without warning, it started raining for a few seconds, than the stopped.

As the water got Ranma wet, the other three adults watch the black haired japanese man turn into a shorter, sexier red haired woman.

Ranma looked up at the sky, as she thought, 'Haven't got caught in a shower like that, in a while. But, at least I can get telling them about my curse, out of the way.' She then turned to look at the three adults, and she saw that her sudden gender change by surprise. She continued her through, 'And this is a perfectly normal reaction to see this.'

Jamie flatly stated, while in slight shock, “Oh god. He, err, she really is Ranma.”

Kiva commented, “Guys. I think we reached a new level of weird.”

Coop responded, “I know. And given our lives, that is a difficult task to accomplish.”

A few seconds later, Jamie was first to come to his senses.

Jamie grinned wickedly, as he turned to Coop. Jamie asked, in mischievous tone of voice, “Coop? Do you know what this means?”

Coop turned to Jamie, as he calmly answered, “That the multiverse, and the, world as myth, theory are real.”

Jamie responded, “Besides that. That, somewhere out there, his curse, and Jusenkyo springs, are real.”

Jamie fantasized, himself wearing cool black rimmed shades, while he carried two very large water guns full of spring of drown babe.

Jamie walked towards a crowed. And while maniacally laughing, he began spraying the people with the water, turning them all into beautiful, hot women.

Then, he saw Coop, and sprayed him, turning him from a fat man to a skinny hot chick.

Then, he saw Kiva and sprayed her, making her even hotter.

Outside his mind, Jamie just quietly giggled at his fantasy.

Kiva pointed out, “I can see the uses for those springs.”

Kiva fantasied creating a spring of drowned Megas.

She laughed manically as she watched a fleet of Megas super-robots fly overhead.

Kiva just smiled at her daydream.

Coop cautioned, “I can see the dangers.”

Coop fantasized what would likely happen.

The three of them are at Jusenkyo springs.

Jamie is dripping wet, and turned into a skinny girl with black hair.

Where Kiva was standing, was her white jumpsuit, and a very wet, red haired poodle dog.

And Coop, whom was not cursed, was nearby, boiling a kettle of water over a small fire pit, for the other two.

Coop just put his right hand on his face, as he worry about what his two friends were thinking about.

Ranma brought all three back to reality, as she asked, “How do you know about Jusenkyo? On that matter, how do you know so much about me?

Coop lowered his right hand, as he looked over at Ranma. He started, “Well... It might be easier to just show you. Let us get you some hot water. I will buy you a new shirt. And we will go back to my house, where your questions will be answered.”

(_)

Eight days later, in Coop's home, in the basement recreation room.

Ranma had long since turned back into a man, as he sat on Coop's couch, in Coop's basement. He wearing the shirt Coop bought for him. The shirt was a red button up shirt. Though, they were not able to find the style of shirts that Ranma liked, Coop just bought Ranma a nice red shirt, which Ranma considered to be a thoughtful gesture.

Still, even with the gift, Ranma had been staring into space for most of the day.

For Ranma had an epiphany that day.

It was bad enough to finding out Coop, Kiva, and Jamie had no way to get him home.

Then, they told him where they knew him from. That to them, he was from a fictional reality.

Next, they showed him his anime and manga series, Ranma One Half, that Coop had copies of, in his basement.

It took Ranma five days to watch the anime, in its original japanese dialogue. And it took another two full days to read the manga. Which were english translations. And Coop did not have assess to the originals. Though, Ranma had not problems reading the manga volumes.

Ranma only stopped to eat, sleep, get clean, and deal with bodily functions.

After viewing his series, twice, in two different format, Ranma was in still in emotional shock, a day after he completely his task.

It was one thing to actually live it. It was another to see it from a third person's point of view.

Ranma even remembered living through both the stand alone anime episodes, and manga chapters.

It wasn't the fact that millions of people laughed at him and his friends, as they made idiots out of themselves, that bothered him the most.

It was his own stubbornness.

By him trying to stay a guy, and get cured of his girl curse, he not only put himself through hell, but his friends as well.

And Ranma had finally mentally realized, as admitted to himself, 'Being cured of turning into a girl is just not worth it.'

(_)

At that moment, upstairs, on the other side of the basement door, Coop, Kiva, and Jamie stood facing each other, as they talked.

Jamie cautioned, “Coop. I love you like a brother. But, given the state Ranma is in, if you go down there, his is likely going to kill you.”

Kiva said, “I agree with Jamie. If he is even half as good as shown in his series. I don't think I can take him in a fight. If he goes nuts, my only suggestion is to run, and get to Megas, as quickly as possible.”

Coop calmly stated, “You two need to have a little faith. This is our mess. We have to deal with it. We showed him his own series. We put him in this state. Now, I am going to go down there and talk him down. Then, everything will be alright.”

Jamie replied, “If this is the last I see you alive, man. I want you to know. I swear I will put on one hell of a funeral for you.”

Coop responded, “Thanks man.”

Kiva quickly kissed Coop on his cheek. She then said, “Good luck.”

Coop opened the door to the basement, and walked down the steps.

Coop slowing made his way down the stairs, and to his couch.

Coop then sat down beside Ranma, to Ranma's right, without looking out at the black haired man.

Coop continue to look straight forward, as he calmly said, in a very gentle tone of voice, “You know. I have had my share of shocking revelations. I once got thrown out of my reality of well. And as you can see, I found my way back. I have faith you will, too.”

“Still, when I was in that other reality, I saw the world completely left in ruins. But, that was not the worst part. That was when I met the person that had committed those horrible crimes. That person was a physically fitter, future version of myself, whom had turned evil.”

“Though, I was able to beat him, with some help, I spent weeks afterward reflecting on my life. And what I could do to prevent me from becoming like him. To not become someone capable of such evil. It was then that I realized that he was so serious, while I was more carefree. So, I aimed to be more relaxed, and become a freer spirit than I had been.”

It was the term, freer spirit, that cause Ranma to turn his head, and stare at Coop from a few seconds. He then turned his head back to staring straight forward.

Coop noticed this, from the corner of his left eye. he thought, 'At least I am starting to get through to him.'

Coop calmly continued, “Also, this world is not so different from your own. We basically in the same time period. The same level of technology. The cultures across the world are pretty much the same. It is not that bad for you as it could be. You can adjust to living here. Take Kiva for example. She came from a thousand years in the future. And she was able to adjust. And you have nowhere near the level of culture shock that she had to deal with.”

“And while you are here, you don't have to worry about food, nor shelter. We will find you a place to live, and you will have food. We even plan to help you find a way back home. And in the meantime, you are more than happy to come along on our adventures. I guarantee you that if you do, you will have the time of your life.”

“And so what if you are from a fictional reality. I drive a giant robot, with a car for a head. I am pretty sure this is someone's fiction, as well. It is kind of obvious... But, who cares?... There is so much fun to be had in this world.”

“Don't just wallow in the past. Learn from the past, and live in the present, so you can enjoy the future.”

“You should also realize that except for Kiva, Jamie, and I, no one outside of this house knows that you are even here. None of your enemies can harm you here. You are both completely safe, and completely free of all responsibilities you once had. All, you have to do is be happy and enjoy life.”

“And if someone do come looking for you, to harm you, Jamie, Kiva, and I will have your back. And with Megas to defend you, no force in existence could hope to harm you.”

Coop remained silent over the next few seconds, as Ranma thought about what Coop had said. Ranma though, 'Coop is right. I am free. Freer than ever. With an even freer spirit beside me. All I have to do now is figure out what I am going to do with the rest of my life.'

Ranma then turned to face Coop, whom was still looking ahead. He smiled, as he mentally added, 'And who to spent the rest of my life with.'

(_)

Bubblegum Crisis OVA reality.

Natsuru was currently male, in his blue Alteran clothing. He had spent the last two hours walking around the streets of Megatokyo, while trying to wrap his mind around the fact he was in a fictional reality, that he had seen a few times before, in the form of some OVA anime videos.

Natsuru had already found out, from a thrown away newspaper, that it was late twenty thirty-three AD, in Megatokyo.

While Natsuru continued to walk down a sidewalk, he mentally reflected, 'At least I know where I am, and when I am. Though, that is not much help getting home.'

Natsuru noticed from the sky that the sun had nearly set, and it would be dark soon. He thought, 'I need to find somewhere to think.”

Natsuru then walked by an alleyway, to his left side, and he noticed a pink neon sign, on one of the wall of the alleyway, that was facing him.

Natsuru came to a stop, as he look at the sign. The sign was set against the wall, and was in english.

Though, from angle Natsuru was at, from the sign, he had not problems reading it.

Below the pink neon sign was an open door way. Above the pink neon side was a small catwalk, which a closed door above. On the opposite side of Natsuru, from the sign, was a stairway leading down from the second story door.

Natsuru thought, 'Why not there?... When I first saw the series, wanted to go there. Now is my chance.'

Natsuru then walked into the alleyway, and he stood entered the below doorway, of the bar known as, Hot Legs.

As Natsuru entered the doorway, he had to walk down some steps. He soon reached the ground floor to Hot Legs.

Natsuru then stood, as he looked around the room.

He thought, 'Nothing seems amiss, than what I have seen in the anime. Though, a few individuals seem to stand out to me.'

On stage was a rock band performing a song. The singer was a woman with long blond hair.

There were two teenage boys, whom were sitting in bar chairs, with their back to the bar counter. They had black hair and tanned skin. They appeared to be brothers that were the same age. Likely, fraternal twins. They wore tennis shoes, pants, a t-shirt. One wore a high school varsity jacket, the other a white coat, like something a person from a lab would wear.

By the brothers, with his back also to the bar, while standing, was a much older, tall, brown haired, fair skinned man in black pants, black army boots, dark shirt, over a black long coat. And the man had a scar running down the right side of his forehead, down the bridge of his nose, and down his left cheek. Though, the scar did not touch his eyes.

The brown haired man was constantly looking around, and he turned his attention to in front of him.

All three of them were looked at two slightly older teenagers than the brothers, that were danced together on the dance floor.

One of the teenagers was a black haired, fair skinned boy, wearing boots, pants, a shirt, a long coat, and shades.

The other teenager he was with was a red haired, tanned skinned, very skinny girl, where tennis shoes, shorts, and a t-shirt.

Both teenagers on the dance floor seemed to be having a great time dancing together.

Natsuru then heard, over at the bar counter, the brother in the jacket say, in english, “Brother, you got to admit. The music is good. And that longer haired, blond singer on stage is easy on the eyes.”

The other brother, that wore the white coat, replied, in english, “Yea. You got that right. And look who is on the dance floor. Who knew those two could dance so well? I am truly proud of them.”

The brother with the varsity jacket on looked at the dance floor, he saw whom his brother was talking about, and simply nodded in response.

The brown haired fair skinned man looked down at the two, as he sternly asked, in english, with a heavy russian accent, “Do you to know them?”

The brother in the jacket responded, “Not yet.”

The brother in the white coat replied, “We were just commenting on how well they danced.”

The russian smiled, as he said, “Good.”

Natsuru thought, 'I don't know about the others, but that brown haired man screams, bad news. He also seems familiar, but I cannot place him. It doesn't really matter. Fortunately, I have some yen in my pocket. So, I think I will get something to drink, as he fiure out what I am going to do next.'

Natsuru then walked over, and sat down in a bar stool, at the bar counter, on the opposite end of the counter, from the two teenagers, and the brown haired man.

Just as Natsuru was about to order a drink, from the nearby bartender, he heard a man walked up beside him. The man said, in japanese, “You look like someone with a lot on his mind.”

Natsuru snorted, as he stated, in japanese, “You have no idea. I am got stranded here. With no way home. I have no job, little money, and no shelter. Any advice you could offer is gladly welcome.”

The man responded, “I do not know how to get you back home. But, I can make a suggestion about the last three problems you have. How about you join the AD Police? They are always looking for more recruits.”

Natsuru immediately turned to face the man, and he saw man was AD Police detective Leon McNichol.

Natsuru thought about Leon's offer for a few seconds, 'What luck. I run into Leon. He is likely hear, about to watch Priss perform on stage. Though, not that I think about it, that blond singer is likely Priss, in a blond wig. And it is not like I have any other options. Though, I need to be careful not to let Leon know that I know who he is.'

Natsuru said, “You know what. I think I will join the AD Police.”

Leon smiled, as he responded, “Glad to have you aboard. In a little while, I can take you to the academy to sign the papers. At the very least, you will have a place to stay for the night.”

Natsuru frowned, as he realized, as he said, “Thanks. But, I don't have any records.”

Leon stated, “Don't worry about it. The quake destroyed the records on hundreds of thousands of people. We just do a background check with your fingerprints. If nothing comes from then, then you are accepted.”

Natsuru stated, “Go ahead. You won't find any criminal records with my fingerprints.” He thought, 'Because I was not born in this reality. And I just got here.'

Leon replied, “Good. We will leave right after I finish watching to my singing sweetheart perform.”

Natsuru thought, 'I guess I was right.' He then turned around towards the stage. While he and Leon watched Priss sing, with her band, Natsuru stated, “I won't miss her singing for the world.”

Both men cracked a grin at Natsuru's comment.

(_)

G Gundam, Neo-Norway.

Inside a government building, Tsutomu sat in a chair, at a table, in a room. Due to being pregnant, she was in Birdy's female form.

It had been hours since she had been brought her. And she was waiting for both Birdy to wake up, and for someone to talk too.

Tsutomu thought, 'I know Birdy is a heavy sleeper, but this is ridiculous.' She mentally screamed, 'Birdy, wake up!'

Birdy finally awoke, as she thought, 'What is it, Tsutomu?'

Tsutomu could sense that Birdy was still groggy. She mentally requested, 'Recall my recent memory.'

Birdy did so. A second later, she was shocked to learn what was going on. She thought, 'What are we going to do?'

Tsutomu mentally pointed out, 'Let us see. We are in another reality. An alternate Earth than we know. We are pregnant. We are stranded here. And I am being forced to mentally merge with the love of my life. If you have any suggestions, I am open to them.'

Birdy mentally replied, 'Give me a little time to think.'

Just then, a man in a suit entered the room. He saw across from them, as he said, in japanese, “Hello. I believe we have much to discuss.”

Tsutomu mentally requested, 'Birdy, it looks like we just ran out of time. Also, please let me handle this.'

Birdy mentally said, 'Go ahead, love. You have done a good job so far keep both us and our baby inside us alive so far.'

Tsutomu bent the truth, as she responded, in japapense, “Yes. There is much to discuss. First, my name is Birdy Cephon. I am alien police officer from another alternate reality. Actually, I am a bio-engineered super-soldier. I am knowledgeable of Earth's culture, due to living on that Earth for some time. I came here by accident, and I wish than to return home with the child I carry in my womb.”

The man commented, “That is quite a claim.”

Tsutomu said, “Medical tests will prove I am not human. Considering I am an alien, the rest of my claim is not so far fetched.”

The man replied, “We will have to check this out with a medical tests.”

Tsutomu offered, “Go ahead. I will submit to any medical test you wish, as long as it does not pose a danger to myself, not my unborn child.”

The man responded, “I will contact the doctors needed, and make the arrangements right away.”

Tsutomu replied, “Thank you. And I have a small request.”

The man asked, “Which is?”

Tsutomu said, “I am quite hungry. And I am now eating for two. I have no problems eating human food. And some water, or fruit juice would be fine to drink.”

Birdy mentally giggled, as she mentally congratulated, 'That is a nice way to get some food, and drink. Very well played.'

Tsutomu mentally replied, 'Thanks.'

The man responded, “I will have some food and drink brought to you soon. And you are free to use the restroom down the hall. Though, please do not try to leave this area of the building.”

Tsutomu said, “I have no intention of doing so.

The man then got up, and left the room.

Soon after, Tsutomu and Birdy were given something to eat and drink. Which they found to be okay. They were then taken to some doctors, to have some medical tests done on their body.

(_)

Half a day later, after Birdy and Tsutomu had several medical tests done on their body, including blood being drawn.

And they were asked several questions. Though, they had also answered a number of questions, the completely omitted that two personalities shared the same mind as one. As far as those the talked to were considered, there was one Birdy Cephon, and no Tsutomu Senkawa.

The doctors were currently conferring with each other on the results of Birdyand Tsutomu's medical tests.

At the moment, Birdy and Tsutomu were sitting in a chair, in a doctors office. As they waited for the results that they already knew.

A few minutes later, a man in a suit, walked into the room. Though, he was a different man they had met, that was in a suit. Still, he was clearly another government official.

Tsutomu mentally asked, 'Birdy. Do you want to handle this one?'

Birdy thought back, 'You are doing such a job, Tsutomu, that I just want to watch and learn.'

Tsutomu mentally replied, 'Thanks, love.'

Birdy mentally smiled at Tsutomus in their mind.

The man turned to them, as he said, in japanese “Well, Miss Cephon. The tests do confirm that you are both an alien, and you in the very early stages of pregnancy. Still, we have a few questions. Mainly about your body, and abilities.”

Tsutomu said, “Go ahead. Ask away.”

The man inquired, “You claim to be bio-engineered?”

Tsutomu thought, 'Actually Birdy is, not that you would know whom you are speaking too.'

Birdy just mentally giggled.

Tsutomu explained, “Yes, from before my birth. I am an Alteran. To be exact, those of us Alterans that are bio-engineered are called Ixioran Altairian.”

The man calmly commented, “That is very interesting. And your physical was even more interesting. You're muscle density is incredible, for someone so slender. Your physical strength must be amazing.”

“From the blood tests, if your blood requires the same nutrients as humans, which we think is the case, then your energy levels and stamina are off the chart. Along with that, your reflex reaction time is so fast that it cannot be measured. To add to this, from the skin and hair samples we took, your cells are incredibly durable. You can probably take a massive amount of punishment before you are actually injured.”

“And this is not even mentioning the technology, and more esoteric abilities, you have shown us. Which is just icing on the cake.”

Tsutomu responded, “Thank you. Though, I will not be able to make the most of my abilities for at least another nine months. Until I am holding my baby in my arms.”

The man smiled, as he replied, “That is fine. This still gives us over three months to train you.”

Tsutomu and Birdy both emotionally felt the others worry by the man's statement.

Tsutomu asked, “What do you mean by, train?”

The man explained, “Since you are new here. I will have to explain the situation. In a little over a year from now the fourteenth Gundam tournament will start. This tournament is held every four years. For the most part. The fighters in this tournament pilot giant robots, called mobile fighters. Or, more commonly referred to as, gundams. Each fighter represents a nation, and the winner determines which nation will rule the entire Earth, and the space colonies, for the next four years. Then, the tournament is held again. Right now, Neo-Japan rules the Earth, and the space colonies.”

Tsutomu rubbed her chin, with her right hand, as she stated, “That is one way to pick who rules the world.”

The man offered, “Yes. It is. After meeting with our lawyers, we found that the there is no rule preventing an alien from participating in the Gundam Tournament. We know. We checked twice. And we are hoping that you were participate in the tournament as our representative for Neo-Norway.”

“Even though you are pregnant. Since you were originally intended to be an alien super-soldier, you might be the person we are looking for. If you agree to our terms of fighting as our representative for Neo-Norway, in the gundam tournament, we will do our best to find a way home for you and your children. After you give birth, you can start you training.”

“Meanwhile, your child will be taken care of, while you train and fight. And you will be able to be with your child, when you are not busy with your duties. Keep in mind, you do not have to win for our help. Just make it to the tournament finales, and we will help you. So, what do you say?”

Tsutomu thought, 'Birdy, I don't like this, but it is not like we have many options. An entire government helping us would increase our chances of getting home. And if we win, the entire world's resources will be at our disposal.'

Birdy mentally replied, 'I know. It is a good deal. So, why not?'

Both Birdy and Tsutomu moved their hands to touch their lower stomach, where their child was growing within them, as they continued to look at the man. Tsutomu answered, “You have yourself a deal.”

(_)

Black Lagoon reality.

It had only been a minute since Akira realized he was in Roanapur.

As Akira stood on one of the exit of the alleyway of Roanapur, with the sidewalks to his sides, he was still trying to come to terms with his situation.

As this happened, several realizations hit him at once.

He was in Roanapur, Thailand, of the Black Lagoon universe.

He had both seen Black Lagoon the anime series, and he had read manga series.

He knew the characters.

He understood the plot.

He realized how screwed he was.

He was a dead man walking.

The people here were just too badass for him to survive long in this town.

This was not a place that one could talk their way out of. Actually, this was not a place that someone could usually shoot their way out of alone.

This town preyed on the weak. Which he admittedly was. And he knew he didn't have the means, nor know how, to leave this town.

It was then that Akira decided, as he thought, 'If I am going to die. I am not going to do it sober. And I know just where to do drunk in style.'

Though, almost no one spoke japanese, a lot of people in the city spoke english. And almost all of them were happy to give him directions to where he wanted to go.

It took him an hour to walk to the his intended location. And it was already starting to get dark.

It was dangerous to be alone and unarmed in Roanapur in the daytime. But, it was practically suicidal to be alone and unarmed in Roanapur during the night.

Akira stood in front of the building. He looked at the sign on the building, above him, as he mentally read it, 'The Yellowflag. The alcohol here is not severely watered down. And with the little American money I have left, I can still afford to get drunk. And finally, the people that die here, tend to die quick.'

Akira walked into the bar. While he walked to the bar counter, in the back of the room, he looked around.

Akira noticed that most of those in the people inside the room, didn't pay him much mind, as he made his way to the bartender.

Also, those customers in the room, were sitting at the tables, leaving the bar counter empty, save for Bao, whom was behind the bar counter. Bao was a middle-aged, Vietnamese man, whom was the bartender, and owner, of the Yellowflag. He had a slightly lean physical build, short black hair, and a pencil mustache, above his upper lip, with a break in the mustache on the bridge of his upper lip.

Bao was casually in brown pants, a green shirt, a brown vest, and a conformable pair of shoes.

While Akira continued approaching Boa and the bar counter, he thought, 'Except for Bao, I don't recognized anyone. That is good. That means, Revy, or someone else, I know of, is going to disturb me, as I drink to my impending death.'

When he got to the bar counter, Bao looked over Akira, as he asked, in english, “Where did you come from?”

Akira thought, 'He must be commenting on my Alteran clothing. Best I not answer his question. Answering questions will attract attention. And attracting attention is quick way to get killed in this town. Though, I know how to easily sooth his curiosity.'

Akira got his wallet out, pulled out the last of his American money. He handed Boa the cash, as he requested, “Get me a good sized, large bottle of quality liquor. And please let me drink in peace.”

Bao looked at the amount of money he had been handed. It was around the usual amount for what the black haired man, was asking for. He looked back at Akira, as he commented, “Sure thing.” He then turned and went over to get a large bottle of liquor.

Akira put his wallet back in his pants pocket.

As second later, Bao handed him a large bottle of liquor.

Akira walked over to the very far right of the bar and sat in a stool, with him facing the counter. He unscrewed the cap, and he began to sip the liquor directly from the bottle.

After tasting the alcohol, Akira thought, 'At least Bao didn't cheat me with the cheap stuff. This is some tasty, quality stuff. And I know this bar is reinforced with strong metals, that can survive direct explosions. If there is a fight in here, and I want to survive, all I have to do is jump over this table. And from experience, I am a quiet drunk, so I should not attract any much attention.'

Akira then continued drinking from the bottle, as time passed on...

(_)

The next thing Akira knew, it was morning.

He awoke with a slight hangover, that quickly passed. He felt like he needed to wash his mouth out with something. It was then that he realized he was face down on a couch. He rolled over onto his back, and he saw he was in the living room of someone's home.

He looked over, and across from him, he saw a TV with a game console onto of it.

Then, he looked down the other end of the couch, and he saw the three smiling faces of Shenhua, Frederica Sawyer, and Lotton. All of them were wearing their usual clothing.

Shenhua was wearing a red qipao dress, with pictures of flowers on it, and gold trimming. Over her red qipao dress, she wore a white cloth jacket. She was a slender Taiwanese woman. She had long black hair, which went down below her waistline and was tied in a ponytail.

Sawyer was wearing purple and black, cute, goth clothing, including a short skirt, that ended just above her knees. She was a petite sized, pale skin woman. She had short black hair.

Lotton wore black pants, and a black shirt. He was had short black hair, with a average physical build.

As Akira recognized them, he instantly open his eyes, sat up, and looked over at them with the intensity of a man coming face to face with his executioners.

Akira thoughts were of intense fear, 'Oh crap! That is the Shenhua of the Triad. She specializes in cutting people up with very large knives. Sawyer the Cleaner, whom specializes in hacking people up with a chainsaw. Sometimes, living people. And Lotton, The Wizard. He is not as bad as the other two, but still dangerous.'

'My only chance to get out of here alive is to not freak out, and keep everyone calm. Or else, I will likely end of being chopped up and chainsawed alive. And above all else, I cannot give them even the slightest of hints that I already know of them!'

Shenhua said, in surprisingly good english, “I guess he is awake.”

Akira mentally noted, 'Shenhua english skills are much better than before. I guess Lotton and Sawyer have been helping her learn english. Which makes sense.'

Sawyer stated, from the monotone electrolarynx strapped to her throat, in english, “This should be interesting.”

Lotton commented, in english, “Now girls, let us not keep him waiting.”

Lotton looked over at Akira, and greeted him, “Hello. We have much to discuss. How much do you remember of last night?”

Akira admitted, “Not much. I came to the Yellowflag to get blackout drunk. And it looks I succeeded.”

Lotton responded, “Well then, please let me inform you of what happened last night. To start with, the three of us went to the Yellowflag to celebrate Shenhua's full recovery from some bullet wounds to her legs. And the Yellowflag had only just reopened, a few days earlier, after being repaired, again.”

Akira thought, 'Yea, Hotel Moscow shot Shenhua's legs at the tail end of the Roberta's Blood Trail arc. And Fabiola and the Columbia Cartel did do a number on the Yellowflag. But, Bao clearly knows how to repair his bar very quickly. So, at least I know when I am. A little while after the end of Robert's Blood Trail. And with those wounds being healed. It is likely has been around a month since those events.'

'At least, I don't have to worry about most of the crazy killers that come to this town, in the series. Now, I just have to worry about the crazy killers I don't know about, and the ones I do know about, that live in this town. Including, the two women in front of me.'

Lotton continued, “And we noticed you...”

(_)

The Yellowflag, the previous night.

It has been four hours since Akira has entered the Yellowflag. The sun had long since set into darkness, outside, as he sat at the end of the right end bar, with him already drunk.

The sad fact was that Akira has taken his time getting drunk from the large bottle of liquor. He either sipped it, or taken a small swallow. He was savoring every taste of it, like a condemned man enjoying his last meal.

But, the others in the bar were starting to take notice of him.

They viewed him as weak, and Akira was too drunk to care.

The only think that Akira did noticed, as he thought, 'I am surprised that the Lagoon Company has not shown up. I would have liked to have at least seen them once in real life. Before this city swallows me whole.' He then noticed the amount of alcohol left him his bottle of liquor. He continued his thoughts, 'Hey. I am almost finished with my bottle.'

It was then that two men, seated at a table of six men, with each of them armed with a holstered pistol, saw an opportunity to cull one more of the weak from the city.

These two man got up from their table, and they approached Akira.

Akira noticed them, as he said, in slurred manner, “What can I do you for?”

One of the two men said, in english, “You can start by giving us all your money.”

Akira held up the nearly empty liquor bottle, as he replied, in a drunken manner, “Sorry. I spent the last of my money on this thing. And it is good. ” He then set the bottle back down on the bar counter.

The other man growled, “That is to bad.”

Akira stated, in a slurred tone of voice, “Please. Listen buddies. Right now. I am in a bad place in my life. In more ways than one. And I just want to sat here, and get drunk, so I don't have to think about my troubles.”

One of the men stated, “We are not your buddies.”

The men then pulled their revolvers on Akira,

Akira was so drunk that he just didn't care anymore. He quickly overpowered both men.

He decked one of them in the jaw, while the kicking the other in the groin. This forced both men to drop their pistols by his feet.

From the corner of his eye, he saw four of the men's apparent friends get up from their table, as they pulled their guns.

Akira swiftly picked up both revolvers, and shot two bullets from each pistol, knocking the guns out of the hands of their four friends.

Akira kept one gun point at the two men by him, while he pointed his other gun at the four men at the table.

Akira yelled, in a slurred tone of speech, “All I wanted was to drink in peace! But, I can't even have that now, can I?! Get out of here!”

The two men swiftly got up, as all the six men in the group quickly left the Yellowflag, by using the front doors.

Akira turned around, and he saw Bao. As Akira put the revolvers on the bar, he said, in a drunken manner, “Sorry about that.”

Bao responded, “No problem. You stopped the fight before it go worth.”

Akira replied, in his slurred speech, “Glad you realized that.”

Akira continued drinking for a minute, as he slowly unloaded each revolver. He put the bullets neatly on the bar counter.

When he was finished with the revolvers, he set them by the bullets. He then grabbed his bottle of liquor, as he said to Boa, in a drunken manner, “I don't want to stain the floor of this bar with my blood. So, see you later.”

Bao replied, “Good luck.”

Akira then turned around, and walked out of the bar, in an unsteady shuffle.

(_)

In the back, right corner table, of the bar, Shenhua, Lotton, and Sawyer watched this scene transpire.

Lotton had a glass of milk, while the two women were each having a bottle of beer.

They were all surprised at how a clearly drunken japanese man had so throughly, and quickly took down two men, and then dual wielded two guns with expert skill. In a manner that dealt with four other men. Without harming any of them. Though, he was still able to get them to leave.

As they watched Akira walk out the double-doors of the entrance, Sawyer commented with her electrolarynx choker, “He is just like Two-hands”

Shenhua said, “Or, Boss Chang.”

Lotton pointed out, “And he is drunk. I wonder how good he is, when he is sober.”

The three of them look at each. They then quickly got up, and follow Akira outside.

(_)

When Shenhua, Sawyer, and Lotton, caught up to Akira, the japanese man had already passed the windows of the right side of bar, and he was had turned a corner, to the side of the building, that had no windows.

As they approached Akira, they saw that the japanese man had just had finished the last of his liquor, with the bottle was on the ground. There was also a pool of vomit nearby the japanese man.

Akira looked over at them, and they saw in his eyes, that he was expecting to die.

When Akira's eyes fell on the three, he asked, in very slurred tone of voice, “Are you here to kill me?... Well, here I am.”

Suddenly, right in front of them, the japanese man sneezed and turned into a blond, fair skinned, babe. Before she sneezed again, and turning back into the black haired japanese man.

Akira then immediately passed out, face first, onto the ground.

Lotton said, in glee, to the two woman beside him. “It looks like the universe just handed us a gift. Let us not take this gift for granted. I will turn him over, and get his legs, you two, please, each get an arm. We will get him to the car, back to the house, and dump on him on the couch, until he sobers up tomorrow morning.”

Shenhua replied, “Sure.”

Sawyer commented, “At least, with a trick like that, this person will keep things interesting for a while.”

The three adults then walked over to Akira, as they went to work, in putting up the unconscious, drunken man.

(_)

Back in the present, in the home of Shenhua, Sawyer, and Lotton, Lotton had just finished his story.

Though, Akira didn't shout it on the outside. With him maintaining a mostly calm outward demeanor, he mentally screamed, in terror, on the inside, 'They know I can turned into a babe! This is very, very bad! Previously, I was just worried this city would kill me. Now, I have to worry about worse. Having these three know is like pour buckets of blood into a school of sharks. It can send them into a feeding frenzy.'

Lotton stated, “Now, we don't have a clue how you can do that. But, all I am interested in is that you can, and the firearm skills you displayed last night. I assume that you are better with a pair of guns when sober.”

Akira replied, “Yes.” He desperately thought, with worry, 'I need to change the subject to anything else. Because continuing this line of questioning will likely lead to my female form ending up in the sex trade, in this town. And I am to much of a virgin to end up there.'

Lotton responded, “Good. That will make this much easier for you. Since coming to this town. And meeting these two wonderful ladies.” He gestured at Shenhua and Sawyer, as the two women smiled at his compliment. Lotton looked back at Akira, as he continued, “I have been working towards even grander goals. Those goals include a number of things.”

“When the maid returned a month ago, I realized that given the rivalry between the maid, and a woman nicknamed, Two-hands. That when Two-hands looked for help against this maid. With her knowledge of the skills of those in town. She would ask for help outside her group. And she would likely turn to Shenhua, here.”

Akira made a mental note, 'Okay. Lotton is clearly more than just an idiot. There is clearly some intelligence to him. That only makes things worse for me.'

Lotton went on to say, “This worked towards my goals. I wanted to see how Shenhua and Sawyer would fair, working closely together. With Two-hands there, the three made for quite a team. They all complimented each others strengths, and protected their weaknesses. It is unfortunate that Miss Revy already works for Lagoon Company.”

“But, that is also fortunate. After watching that group, and seeing how well a four person group can work so well as a pirate outfit, I decided that we might try our hand at that, as well. I have already talked to Sawyer and Shenhua here. They like the idea.”

Akira could see the two women each nodding once in agreement.

Lotton continued, “Both of these ladies want to get out from the jobs they are working in. Sawyer is tired of cleaning up after the trash of this city. And collection work is a waste of Shenhua's talents. But, one of the major sticking points was convincing Chang, and his associates to let Shenhua work with us on a permanent basis.”

“Still, I was able convince Chang to allow it. In exchange for giving Chang thirty percent cut of our profits, after expenses. Though, that is not part of Shenhua's pay. And we run our target list by them first, so we don't accidentally attack one of their groups.”

“With that problem solved, we had only two other problems. One was getting a boat. Which is not that difficult. The other problem was more trouble. Finding a gunslinger with some skill, whom is not insanely violent, nor trigger happy.”

Akira swallowed hard, as he thought, 'Please, don't be going in the direction I think this is going.'

Lotton stated, “Even when drunk, you displayed a calmness and skill when faced with a mortal threat. I like that. And since I will be the driver, we still need a gunslinger. And then you dropped right in our laps. You clearly are better with a gun than I could ever hope to be. So, I have an offer for you. The job will pay you a nice amount of money. But, there are two catches.”

Akira thought, 'Damn. I was hoping I would be wrong. Now, to find out the catches.' Though, Akira already guessed what the answers were, he forced himself to ask, “What are the two catches?”

Lotton smiled, as he answered, “First is, though you clearly have the potential, you still need some training. Now, Sawyer and Shenhua are both skilled fighters. If you accept this offer, they will be training you. While I line of the rest of the things we need to start this little venture. Though, we will still need to find someone to help refine your firearm skills.”

Shenhua said, “I have someone in mind. Whom is almost as agile as me.”

Lotton turned to Shenhua, as he replied, “Good.” He then looked back at Akira.

Akira gulped, as he had already guessed what the second catch was. He inquired, “And the second catch?”

Lotton stated, “That while you are at work, you will be that blond babe, that you can turn into. Even with the clothes you are wearing, I can tell that as a girl, you are too hot to hide. Shenhua and Sawyer will even find you some decent clothes to wear to work. Though, when we are not at work, you can be a guy as much as you wish.”

“And since you will be working for us. We already discussed it. And we have a spare bedroom here that you can use.”

Sawyer said, through her monotone electrolarynx, “And no more fancy speeches, nor dramatic entrances. As we previously discussed, last week.”

Lotton turned to Sawyer, as he agreed, “Yes, ma'am.” He looked over towards Akira, as he casually said, “Or, we could sell your womanly ass to a local whorehouse.”

The leering smiles all three of them gave Akira scared him to his core.

Sawyer commented, “For a trick like that, Rowan would pay a small fortune for her ass.”

Akira mentally reflected, 'I did not like the idea of becoming a hired killer, and forced to work as a girl. But, the thought of being made into a whore is far less appealing.'

He took a deep breath. He then slowly let out the breath. He said, “Okay. I accept your offer. My is Hatsushiba Akira. Akira, is fine. Since we will be working together, what are your names?”

Akira thought, 'Even though I already know your names, this is best opportunity to ask, so questions will not arise later at how I know your names.'

Lotton smile grew slightly wider, as he happily responded, “Glad to have you aboard, Akira. I am Lotton. The taiwanese woman is named, Shenhua. And the shorter woman is named, Sawyer. I hope we have a bright future working together.”

Akira thought, 'You and me both.'

Shenhua commented, “Now, let us get you off the couch, and cleaned up. So, we can begin your training.”

Akira turned to Shenhua, as he replied, “Yes, ma'am.”

(_)

Over the next few days, Shenhua started teaching Akria, as a guy, how to fight hand to hand combat. Along with use two kukri long knives at once, and kunai throwing knives, in a fight.

Akira showed potential in learning hand to hand combat, the use of dual wielding two long knives at once in melee combat, and throwing knives. Though, he did not care for using the throwing knives. And instead, he preferred just to use a gun for taking care of people at a distance.

Given, Akira's clear skills with a gun, Shenhua did not argue the point.

Meanwhile, when Shenhua was not teaching Akira, inside a back room of Sawyer's meet processing factory, Sawyer was demonstrating to Akira the human anatomy. Both inside and out. Along, with a human physical weakness, on the bodies she cut up with her chainsaw.

Fortunately, the bodies she chainsawed in front of Akira were already dead.

Akira did his best not to vomit, as Sawyer taught him.

(_)

And then the came time for Shenhua to talk to the individual whom she had in mind to teach Akira how to be a better gunslinger.

It was mid-morning, on a warm, partly cloudy day, as Lotton drove Shenhua, Sawyer, and Akira, to the dock where the Lagoon company's office building was located at, on the large, watery cove, outside of Roanapur.

Lotton was wearing his sunglasses that day.

Lotton soon parked his car by Lagoon headquarters, with all four adults getting out of Lotton's car. As they stood on the group, closing the car doors behind them, they saw the Lagoon PT boat was harbored nearby, with the Lagoon company were enjoying some drinks, and smoking by the bay, on the flat, concrete shore.

They four member crew were sitting in chairs, at a small table, with a huge umbrella over it, giving them shade from the sun.

They were all dress in their usual clothing.

As they approached them, Revy stood up from the table, as she recognized three of them.

Akira noticed that Revy seem fine. He thought, 'I guess Revy also completely recovered from her wounds, by Hotel Moscow in the Roberta's Blood Trail arc. And I would guess that Rock's ribs have also recovered from Fabiola shooting him with a rubber bullet. Due to him being a jerk with the lives she cared for.'

Lotton's group soon came to a stop, with the two groups being about twenty feet apart.

At the moment, Benny and Revy were smoking, with a cigarette in each of their mouths. While Dutch and Rock, were not smoking. All four adults at the table, turned to look at the newcomers.

Revy was the first to speak, with a cigarette in her mouth. She casually said, to Shenhua, in english, “Hey Chinglish. I see you added another idiot to your group.”

Shenhua didn't even bother to returned the insult, as she smirked. She commented, in a mischievous tone of voice, “Revy. You are going to love this.” She turned to their new member, as she ordered, “Akira, take off your shirt.”

Akira begged, “Can I at least keep my pants on.”

Shenhua continued smiling wickedly, as she stated, “Yes... For now.” She then turned back to look at the Lagoon company crew, as she thought, 'The looks like their faces, after this, should be priceless. And I wouldn't miss seeing them for the world.'

Meanwhile, the other adults snickered over Akira and Shenhua's statements to each other.

As this went on, Akira silently prayed, 'Thank you, to whatever merciful gods there are, that is looking out for me, that I get to keep my pants on, while among this lot.'

Akira took off his shirt, and held it in his right hand, as he faced the Lagoon company. Even though Akira didn't have six-pack abs, he was bare chest was a respectable sight, for a man of his age, and size.

Revy stated, “If he is a japanese stripper. I admit it. That's a good joke. But, it is not my birthday.”

Sawyer answered, in her monotone voice. “No, Two-hands. Just watch.” She then turned to Akira, as she ordered, “Akira, sneeze.” She then turned back to look at the Lagoon company.

Akira then sneezed, and the Lagoon Company were treated to seeing a bare frontal view, above the waist, as Akira changed genders in an instant. Her skin when from tanned, to fair skinned. Her hair turned from black to blond, which dropped down her back, to her shoulder blades.

At the same time, Akira became more slender, with famine curves, and her upper chest growing a pair huge, buxom breasts, to make her into a youthful, sexy, adult woman.

The entire spectacle took less than a second to happen, but the sight literally sent the Lagoon Company crew into mild shock, as their jaws dropped, and their minds temporally locked up at the impossibility that reality had just thrown in their faces.

The cigarettes in Revy and Benny's mouths dropped to the ground from their shock.

Shenhua and Sawyer hid their smiles. They were happy that Lotton had a hidden video camera and microphone in his glasses, as he was capturing this priceless look on the faces of Lagoon Company's crew for future viewing, for the rest of their lives.

For the next half a minute, the only sound was the slight breeze coming off of the bay.

Revy was the first to regain her composure.

Revy got up from her chair, and she swiftly walked up to Akira. When she reached Akira, and the other adults by her, stuck Revy right hand down Akira's pants, between Akira's men's boxer underwear, and the bare skin of her hairy, female genitalia.

Akira didn't dare stop Revy, as Revy felt around her groin, for fear of Revy's wrath.

Revy soon removed her hand.

Revy looked back at her friends, as she said, with disbelief. “It ain't a trick. He really has changed into a girl.”

The three men at the table were still gaping at the entire situation.

Among them, Benny was the first to speak. He said, in english, “Dutch, I think I've finally cracked.”

Dutch responded, in english, “Benny-boy, if you have cracked, then I have just gone over the edge with you.” His shades then dropped off his face, as he continued to look back at Akira. He said, “I have officially seen it all. Rock, what do you think?”

Rock muttered, in english, “Let us hope she is not contagious.”

Akira had heard the comments from Lagoon company. She had never seen a black man, let alone a stoic badass like Dutch, turn sheet white before.

As Akira put back on her shirt, she said, in a soothingly tone of voice, “Don't worry. What happened to me was technology based. You cannot catch it.” She thought, 'For right now, I will leave out the genetic reasons for my gender change.'

Akira could see that her comment had seemed to have helped visibly calm their nerves.

Revy looked over at the Shenhua, as she inquired. “While this has definitely been memorable, what do you want?”

Lotton answered, for Shenhua, “Akira, here is good with a gun. We would like you to help him... Err her refine her shooting, and other more agile fighting abilities. If you say yes, Shenhua and Sawyer will be helping you with her training. Will you please do so?”

Revy giggled a little, like a child being offered a new toy, that she was interested in. As she stopped giggling, she said, “I need a minute to think on it.” She then turned to look at Akira, as she continued, “As I look over the merchandise.”

Revy then started looking Akira up and down, as she walked around her.

Akira thought, 'Given the type of woman, Revy is, there was no telling what she is thinking at the moment.'

After Revy did a couple of slow, full, clockwise circles around Akira, She soon stopped in front of Akira's face.

While looking at Akira, in her eyes, Revy said, “I could tell from the tightness down there that you are likely a virgin.”

Akira blushed.

Revy inquired, with a slight leering grin, “Are you a virgin, both ways?”

Akira looked away.

Revy exclaimed, “You're a double virgin? In this city! We have got to fix this! And soon! I need to ask my boyfriend something.” She turned her head towards the Lagoon Company, as she shouted, “Hey Rock! Are you interested in a three way? Or, four way? Depending on how you look at it.”

Rock quipped, “Not on a first date.”

Revy laughed at Rock's response. She then turned to the Lotton's group. She stated, “You have a deal. But, I get to pick her costume.”

Shenhua, Sawyer, and Lotton looked at each other. The two women simply nodded towards Lotton.

Lotton turned to Revy, as he answered, “That will be fine.”

Akira thought, 'I might as well take advantage of the situation.”

Akira asked, “Lotton, because you just handed me over to her. Like a piece meat. At least tell me the names of these people. And introduce me to them.”

Lotton stated, “Alright. Guys, this is Hatsushiba Akira. Akira, is fine for her.” Lotton then used his right hand to point at the Lagoon company members. “This hot redhead is called, Revy. And she lives of to the name. The dark skinned man is Dutch. The blond is Benny. And the japanese man is Rock.”

Akira deadpanned, “Good. Now, I know who to curse as my life goes to hell.”

The other seven adults just laughed, as Akira's comment.

(_)

A few hours later, Revy drove the Lagoon's red car into Roanapur. Inside the car was Shenhua, Sawyer, and Akira, whom was still a woman.

Fortunately, Revy was still sober that morning. So, there was not problem with them letting Lotton use his own car, to run some errands, around town, as Revy took care of taking Shenhua, Sawyer, and Akira, on their little shopping trip.

The three killer women were taking Akira shopping for clothing, for her female form.

Fortunately, Shenhua knew of every quality women's clothing, and lingerie, store in Roanapur. And much to Akira's discomfort, that day, Shenhua said she planned for them to visit all of those stores.

The reason Shenhua picked out the lingerie store they went to was that they specialized in bras. They would then go to another lingerie stop that had a wonderful selection of panties.

At they walked first lingerie store, Akira turned to the other three women. She casually stated, “You know girls. I have already had the lingerie experience more times than I care to admit. When I was a teenager. When I first had to deal with these.” Akira then used both hands to grab her huge breasts. She let go of her breasts, as she deadpanned, “So, if you are looking for me to become uncomfortable, as we shop for my bras and panties, you are going to be sorely disappointed.”

Revy said, “Damn. And I was so looking forward to seeing you be embarrassed by the experience.”

Shenhua said, “Don't worry, Revy. We still have to shop for her new outfit.”

Sawyer grinned wickedly, as she asked Revy and Shenhua, “Do either of you as little kids play dress up with your dollies?”

Shenhua just smiled.

Revy admitted, “No. But, I look forward to you teaching me.”

Akira did not like the evil looks the women gave her. She then noticed something about Revy.

Akira accused, “You're not wearing a bra, Revy. You hypocrite.”

The others could see that Revy was slightly embarrassed, as she started, “Well, you see...”

Akira requested, “Spill.”

Revy looked away, as she admitted, “Okay, I admit that never had the opportunity to be taught on wearing bras. I was raised by my father, and he was more interested be drunk then teaching me anything. The public schools were worse. I even had to learn how to handle my monthly periods on my own. Along with learning about pads and tampons. I consider it one of the best days of my live when I learned there was medication I could take to help with PMS.”

“I even one time had to rob a convenience store clerk just to be able to have the money to pay for tampons, pads, and medication. I would have stolen those things directly if I was wasn’t worried that if I got caught, I would never live down the fact that I was to poor to afford those items in the first place. Still, my life took a turn for the worse, so I just never worried about wearing a bra.”

Shenhua, Sawyer, and Akira all looked at her with pity.

Akira sadly stated, “Revy, wolves would have done a better job raising you.”

Shenhua stated, “I agree with Akira. But also, if you don't do something about your chest, your breasts will eventually sag. And I hear corrective surgery is expensive, and painful. Still, no woman as pretty as you should be deprived of such lessons.”

Revy looked back at them, as she had enough sense to smile at Shenhua's compliment.

Sawyer stated, “You are lucky that crop top you wear all the time hugs your chest enough to have kept you breasts from sagging. But, don't they hurt you when you run and jump around?”

Revy flatly said, “I thought that was normal.”

Akira responded, “It's not normal. Even I know that. That is why they make sports bras. They are a little tight, but they will keep your breasts from jiggling, and hurting you, as you move around.”

Revy admitted, with a bit of enthusiasm in her voice, “Maybe, I should look into this.”

Shenhua agreed, “Yes, you should. And we do need to do something about this, right now.”

Akira cracked a grin, as she said, “It looks like we are now shopping for two. Don't worry. We will teach you all about breast measurements. Adjusting bras. Different types of bras. How to put a bra on. And we will even show you some tricks on how to quickly put on a bra in a hurry.”

Revy looked as Akira, as she promise, in a slightly annoyed tone of voice, “I am going to make you pay for this, when we later take you shopping for some outfits.”

Akira replied, with a wicked grin, “It will still be worth it.”

Shenhua and Sawyer just laughed a little, as the interplay between the two other women.

Besides the usual panties and bras, they bought for both Akira and Revy. They also bought more than few sports bras for both Akira and Revy.

Shenhua had the most fun teaching Revy how to put on a bra, as she helped Revy pick out which ones her redheaded friend needed.

Akira took to wearing a bra again like a duck to water. Given she had no idea what would happen to her today, she chose to wear a white sports bra. In case she had to do a lot of running and moving around.

Revy also was wearing a black sports bra, to go with her black crop top shirt

Less than an hour after entering the shop, and had finished what they were doing there, and they exited the shop.

Akira held two bags. In her right hand was her bag of clothing, and in her left hand was Revy's back of clothing.

Revy pulled at her bra, as she stated, “These things are a little tight.”

Akira offered, “They are suppose to be snug, not tight. If you bra is too tight, we can help you loosen your bra. If you want.”

Revy replied, “I think I am fine. I am just getting use to it.”

Sawyer pointed out, with her monotone electrolarynx voice, “You will be fine. As Akira said. Sports bras are tighter than other bras. When you are not on the job, I suggest you wear a bra with a more relaxed fit.”

Revy turned to Sawyer, as she politely commented, “I will keep that in mind. I wonder how Rock, Dutch, and Benny will react to learning that I have starting to wear a bra?”

Shenhua heard Revy's comment. She teased, “They will likely think you are finally starting grow up.”

Revy shrugged, as she replied, “I will consider that a good thing.”

Akira then remembered something else that had always been off about Revy. She looked down at Revy's boots, and their untied shoe laces.

Akira looked back up are Revy, as she politely said, “Revy, I have a question for you. And I don't want you to take it the wrong way.”

Revy looked at Akira, as she asked, “What is it?”

Akira inquired, in a concerned tone of voice, “Do you know how to tie your shoe laces?”

Revy responded by looking away from Akira.

Shenhua and Sawyer both noticed this, but said nothing. Nor, did they react in any way.

Akira thought, with fury, 'I take that as a, no. So help me god. If I didn't know Revy had already don't the job herself, years ago. I would fly to New York City and kill her father myself!'

Akira calmly said, “Then, I will teach you. It will only take a few minutes time to learn.”

Revy responded, in a deflated tone of voice, “Fine.”

Five minutes later, Akira watched as Revy was able to tie the shoe laces to her own boots, on her own, over and over again.

Akira stated, in a flat, even tone of voice, “Better late, than never.”

As Revy leaned back up, she said under her breath, “Yea... I guess so...”

Soon after, it came time to look for Akira's new women's underwear.

At the next lingerie store they went to, Sawyer and Shenhua both got a good chuckle from finding out how lopsided Revy's knowledge of women's lingerie was. She knew the basics of women's underwear, and a worrisome amount of knowledge of S&M undergarments. Though, none of the other three women dared to ask where and how she learned that information from. But, they still had filled in the gaps for Revy impromptu education.

After the underwear situation was taken care of, Shenhua, Revy, and Sawyer then started taking Akira to various clothing stores, to play dress up with Akira's slender female form. As they tried to figure out what her style of clothing would be.

As they went from one women's clothing store to another, they started picking out sets of clothing for Akira to try on as woman.

The first outfit was a plain white blouse, and long red skirt.

Akira, “I like this one. But, I admit it doesn't fit this city.”

The next was a black pants suit.

Akira, “I can live with this one.”

The next one was a black leather, biker chick look.

Akira, “Unless you girls are providing the Harley for this outfit, we need to move on.”

The next was a Soldier of fortune outfit.

Akira, “Even as a guy, I don't have enough testosterone to make this one look good.”

The next one was similar qipao and cloth jacket, that Shenhua wore.

Akira, “Shenhua, how can you move around in this, without showing off her underwear?”

The next was a perky goth girl outfit, complete with black makeup on Akira's face.

Akira, “No. Just no. And how the hell do I get this makeup off?”

The next was a copy of Revy's usual clothing, complete with Akira having her long blond her tied back with a band, and into a ponytail, with a some blond hair left loose on each side of her bangs.

As Akira pulled out the band holding her hair, letting her hair fall loose, down her back, she stated, “Revy. It is clear that you are somewhat in love with yourself. But, you got to admit that only a woman like you can pull off this look.”

The next was Faye Valentine’s usually clothing, from the Cowboy Bebop anime series.

Akira, “Okay. Which one of you is the anime fan? It would be nice to know I have someone to talk to about my own hobbies.”

The next was a sexy version of a jedi knight's costume.

Akira, “Can I keep this one for special occasions?”

The next was black dominatrix outfit, complete with high heals and whip.

Akira cracked her whip, as she warned, “Girls. Let's not go here.”

The next was a chainmail bikini.

Akira, “Are you even serious? I won't be cause dead wearing this outside. Especially, in this city.”

The next was a hot pink seifuku, with a short pink skirt, pink high heals, and a pink hairband.

Akira, “I have girlfriend that wears a seifuku, and this color clashes with both her white and black seifuku, and my own hair.”

All throughout this, Shenhua, Sawyer, and Revy just kept laughing, as they picked out more and more ridiculous, and embarrassing, outfits for Akira to try on.

Revy grinned, as she stated, “Girls. You surprise me. I didn't know we shared such similar tastes in fashion. We have got to get together, and do things like this, more often.”

Shenhua smiled, as she replied, “I agree. Just think of the fun we could have together.”

Sawyer grinned, as she agreed, “It has been fun. We must do this more often.”

During the shopping trip, the three women were quickly becoming fast friends, as they slowly whittled away at Akira's sense of manhood, and sanity.

It was early afternoon by the time that the had found an outfit for Akira, that worked for the beautiful, blond, fair skinned, woman.

Though, Revy had final say, the three women decided that the outfit they agreed on, looked good on Akira.

Akira wore her new outfit, as she stood, looking in the mirrors of the clothing store they were in. She stated, “Girls. I have to admit. This one is looks good on me.”

Underneath her new outfit was white sports bra, white panties, and white socks.

The outfit itself was a yellow, front button up tank top, and yellow denim short-shorts. Both items of clothing matched Akira's long, blond hair.

And to complete the look, Akira wore a brown leather belt around her shorts, brown leather low heel cowgirl boots, brown skintight leather gloves, a yellow cowgirl hat and some cool sunglasses over her eyes, that Revy had picked out for Akira.

The whole costume made Akira look like a sexy cowgirl.

Revy said, “I like it girls. How about you?”

Sawyer replied, “Stunning.”

Shenhua responded, “The western style fits her complexion, and blond hair.”

Revy turned to Akira, as stated, “You hear that? This is your new look. Get used to it.”

Akira turned to Revy, as she replied, “I can live with it.”

Revy pulled out a cigarette and lit it, with her lighter. She then put her lighter back into the pocket she had pulled it from.

Akira looked over at her. Revy noticed this, and she asked, “Do you want one?”

Akira answered, “Sorry. I don't smoke.” She then thought, 'Clean living is the only hope of seeing me through this. Though, there is nothing clean about this city.”

Revy shrugged, as she responded, with a lit cigarette in her mouth, “You're choice. By the way, Akira. While you were getting changed into that cowgirl outfit, me and the girls talked. We have decide you will be training solely as a girl, from now on.” She then grinned wickedly, as she continued, “You got to get use to the shift is body mass, and all that cleavage moving around.”

Akira just slumped her shoulder down in defeat.

Sawyer said, “Let's get some lunch. Then, go shopping for her weapons.”

Shenhua stated, “I agree.”

Revy commented, “Great idea. Since we are giving the girl here a cowgirl look. Let's got get some steak. I know a good place that serves nice American cuts of beef.”

Sawyer said, “Works for me.”

Shenhua responded, “Not my favorite type of food. But, it is nice to have on occasion.”

Akira commented, “I am not one to turn down a free lunch.” Akira thought, 'Though, I do looked forward to finding out where you are taking us, Revy. Since the Black Lagoon series did not show any steak houses in this city.'

(_)

After lunch, Shenhua took the three other women to a high quality knife store,

While the entered the store, Akira was still licking her lips, as she thought, 'That was a good steak and potatoes I had. I will have to remember the location of the restaurant for later.'

They moved from rack to rack of bladed weapons. Shenhua said to Akira, “My student. you must remember that a blade is an extension of yourself. So, you must pick one that fits your personality. If you pick the wrong one, it will not flow with you soul, and you will likely wind up killed. So, choose wisely.”

Akira looked at the rows of blades weapons for a few minutes.

Akira thought, 'I need to pick something I can use on the fly. Swords are too heavy, and slow. But, small knifes are too short. Now, I understand why Shenhua uses those kukri long knives of hers. The long knives have a good balance between the two extremes.'

Akira then saw what the weapons she wanted.

Even the scabbard of the weapon was beautiful. With bronze trim on both the bottom and top of the sheath, and the center of the sheath black leather.

She picked up the sheathed blade, and pulled out the weapon, to look at it more closely.

The sheath and the weapon were in excellent condition.

The clerk noticed this from the sales desk. And he walked over to them.

When he reached the four women, he turned to Akira, as he explained, “That is Russian model eighteen twenty-seven pioneer short sword, with curved blade, and sawback. A fine choice.”

Akira held the long knife in her right hand. She extended her right arm outward, and to her right side, as she took a few swings with the short sword.

She then sheathed the blade.

Akira turned, and smiled as the clerk, as she asked, “I have only one question. Do you have two of these?”

The man smiled, as he answered, “Yes. I do.”

A few minutes later, after the girls paid for the weapons. All four of the women walked out of the store.

Akira was still using both hands to adjust the thin, brown straps that crisscrossed her breast and chests, that held the scabbards of both her new long knives, in a diagonal pattern, across her back. This allowed her to pull out, and sheath her weapons quickly.

In her hand was a small bag with a knife kit, including polish, rag, and small sharping stone, to help take care of her new weapons.

Akira thought, 'Though the straps for these weapons, across my chest and back are going to take some getting use too. Though, I realize I am lucky that the clerk had other one of those short swords in stock. And that both of my weapons, and their sheaths, are in great condition.'

Revy said, “Now, that you got your knives. Let's get your guns.”

(_)

Twenty minutes later, Revy had taken them to a secret gunsmith, she knew of, in town.

As they entered the store, heading for the back room, Revy stated, “Please understand. During lunch, I had to call in a favor to see this guy. When it comes to firearms, he is the premiere guy in town to see. I don't use him for my cutlasses because he is so damn hard to get permission to see.”

Akira asked, “Who is the guy?”

Revy answered, “From the story I was told. He is an American. His name is Burt. He showed up around three years ago. The same day he came to town, he sent packages to both Hotel Moscow and the Triad. The packages had guns in them. And not just normal guns. There were customized works of art that functioned beautifully. So well in fact that within a week, both Balalaika and Chang agreed to allow him to set up shop, in town.”

“But, there were tight controls placed on his skills. He could only work on weapons, and sell weapons, to those people that Balalaika and Chang approved up. Still, given what they were paying him, he had no complaints.”

“I have heard that both Chang and Balalaika both had Burt work on their personal weapons. They both consider Burt to be one of the best gunsmiths on the planet.”

“It is rumored that he is one hell of a sharpshooter. The story goes that Balalaika one time want to see how good a shot he was. She let Burt use her personal sniper rifle at long range, somewhere. Of the ten rounds he shot, at thousand meters away, Burt was able to hit a target the size of a U.S. quarter coin, with five of those rounds,. He conceded that he was slightly out of practice with his long range skills. And that it is hard to find a place in the area to work on his shooting skills. Still, his skills impressed both Balalaika and the members of Hotel Moscow. And he has been good friends with many of the members of Hotel Moscow, since then.”

“Also, you won't see this guy at the Yellowflag. He goes to a bar in town that is frequented by Hotel Moscow. Burt is even friends with a few of the members of Hotel Moscow.”

Akira stated, “Interesting. Thanks for the info, Revy. I looked forward to meeting this, Burt.”

As the entered the secret room, they saw a skinned man in his late forties to early fifties. The man with gray hair. He wore light brown pants, a black belt, a green long sleeved button up shirt, dark brown boots, and a white baseball cap. He had a loaded, semi-automatic pistol, on in a side holster, on the right side of his waist.

The man looked up at them, as he inquired, “Ah, Boris told me to expect you all. I am Burt. It is not every day I get to see pretty ladies walk in here. So, what can I get for you?”

Revy answered, “We need a couple of guns for my blond friend here.”

Meanwhile, Akira took a closer looked at Burt. While she could not place his face, to save her life, she did ask, “Have I seen you somewhere before?”

Burt flatly inquired, “Have you ever been to Nevada?”

Akira answered, “Not really.”

Burt responded, “Then, no. Because, I would remember seeing someone as beautiful as you.”

Akira blushed at Burt's compliment.

Shenhua asked, “I remember Chang mentioning, you from time to time. He says you are a very skilled gunsmith.”

Burt commented, “I am glad he enjoys my work.”

Shenhua inquired, “He does. Though, we never did learn how you ended up here?”

Burt responded, “I was run out of my home town. But, that was after I realized there was not going to be a nuclear war. And the locals revoked my hunting permit. At that point, I was already thinking of relocating anyway. The people that ran me out of town just gave me the big push I needed.”

Akira asked, “So, how did you learn about Roanapur?”

Burt coyly answered, “Let us just saw I heard of this place from third hand sources. And I wanted to check it. And I was not disappointed. And if I get bored with this city, I will just move to greener pastures.”

Akira replied, “I can appreciate that.”

Burt responded, “Thank you. Now, enough about me. Have a look around, and let me know if you see anything you like.”

Akira nodded. She then began looking at all the weapons in the nearby gun case.

As Akira did so, Revy told her, “Shenhua pretty much explained what you need to know at the knife store. This is your weapon. You have to choose.”

Akira did not respond, as she continued looking at all the weapons in the display cases.

Akira then saw a pair of matching, stainless steel revolvers, with a brown leather gunbelt that had twin side holsters. The gunbelt was lined with loops, to put bullets into. Both pistols and the gunbelt looked to be in near perfect condition.

Akira used he right hand to point to the pistols and gunbelt, as she requested, “I want to know what type of pistols those are.”

Burt looked over at the pistols, then back to Akira. He answered, “That pair of revolvers are based off of the Colt Peacemaker. Though, they have been updated in a number of ways.”

Revy snorted, “Peacemaker. Ha. They won't be doing much peacemaking in her hands.”

Burt ignored Revy, as he said, “As I was saying. the revolver are based off of the Colt Peacemaker. The pistol that some considered most associated with the American old west. Though, these pistols are fair more modern, and updated, in their designs. Such, as the triggers being double action revolver trigger system, which both cocks and releases the hammer."

“Though, these pistols have the same barrel length, open sights, and grips as the original peacemaker. Each pistol holds up to six rounds. And each pistol is a top-break design for quick reloads. The difference is the ammo. These pistols use three fifty-seven magnum cartridges. And as you can see, each pistol has white pearl handled grips.”

Akira looked over at Revy, like a child who just saw the toy she wanted.

Revy recognized the look, as she explained, “Those are six shooters. They don't hold as many bullets as a semi-automatic. But, you do have those knives as backup. And it does fit your cowgirl motif. So, I think it will be okay.”

Akira look over at Revy, as she smile. She replied, in a slightly excited tone of voice, “Thanks.”

Burt sweetened the deal, as he offered, “If you pay for both of those revolvers, and the belt, I will throw in four six round speedloaders, for free. Though, the ammo is extra.”

Akira looked down at her yellow denim shorts. She then turned to the gunsmith, as she responded, “Thanks for the offer. I will take the pistols, the gunbelt, and the four speedloaders. Though, I don't think they will fit in these pants. And we also will need a gun cleaning kit. And as many three fifty-seven magnum rounds you have. Preferably in ammo cases.”

Burt responded, “That will not be a problem. And it is a pleasure doing business with someone who knows what they are talking about.”

Three minutes later, as the women exited the building, and onto a sidewalk, Akira walked out with her gunbelt on. Her new two revolvers were holstered on the sides of her hips. The loops on the gunbelt were filled with three fifty-seven magnum rounds.

She had already carefully check the weapons, while they were unload. To make sure the barrels were clear, and the pistols weapons dry-fired, without a problem.

Revy was carrying the wooden case, with the gun cleaning kit in it.

Though, Akira was enjoying her having her new revolvers on her, she was struggling to carry the two dark green, metal, army style ammo cans, by the handles on the top of the boxes. Each ammo can was full of three fifty-seven rounds.

Revy turned to Akira, as she said, “Now, that you got the look and the weapons. I am wanted to see how well you can shoot with those pistol.” Revy then turned to Shenhua and Sawyer, as she requested, “I need to borrow her for the afternoon. So, I can test out her shooting skills, alone, and see she needs to work on.”

Sawyer answered for both Shenhua, and herself, “That will be fine.”

Revy stated, “Good. I will drop you guys off, with Akira's clothing, the cleaning kit, and one of the ammo cans. Then, I will head back, with Akira, to Lagoon headquarters. If you need anything, you have the number to Lagoon company HQ. Just call us.”

Shenhua requested, “If we have do. We will. Also, call us, when you are done. So, we can come get her.”

Revy said, in a happy tone of voice, “No problem.” She turned to Akira, as she stated, in a more calmer tone of voice, “Now, let's see what you can do.” Her voice turned grimmer, as she continued, “And you better not disappoint me.”

Akira looked over at Revy, as she cracked a grin. She casually stated, “Don't worry. I won't.”

They soon made it to wear Revy had parked Lagoon's red car. Put the ammo cans and cleaning kit into the vehicle. After which, the four women go into the vehicle, with Revy in the driver's seat. Revy then drove them to the appartment that Shenhua, Sawyer, Lotton, and now Akira shared.

To Be Continued.

(_)

Author's Notes:

Please note, there will be differences in the timespans between the different characters, in the different realities.

Where one character will only spend a few days between scenes, another characters will be spending several months between scenes.

I enjoy using time dilation mechanics in this story. And this is just another way of doing so.

Though, I know this can be confusing, but bare with me.

The plot requires these time skips.

(_)

On the issue on the lack of knowledge that Revy has.

Given Revy's childhood, or lack there of. It is pretty obvious when you think about it. The Black Lagoon series hints that no only was she abused, neglected, and worse, she also did not have any friends as a child.

Also, the Black Lagoon series. Both the anime and the manga. Shows that Revy does not wear a bra, at the end of episode twelve, when she pulls up her crop top and pulls out the documents she hid in the front of her shirt.

On the matter of her shoe laces. She has never been shown to have tied up her shoe laces.

And beside the boots she wears, the only other shoes she had been shown to wear are the cowgirl boots in the Tokyo arc, which do not have laces.

Revy was raised by her drunken, abusive father, with no sign of her mother being there. It is very possible no one taught her how to tie her shoes, nor about bras, nor about health matters a teenage girl would need to know about.

Along with the abuse she suffered as a child, lack of being taught such lessons would explain a lot about her personality.

Though, Revy has been at least shown to know how to read english. So, Revy is not illiterate.

(_)

On Revy driving a car. In episode twenty-four, The Gunslingers, of the Black Lagoon series, Revy is shown to know how to drive a motorcycle, and a commercial truck. She drove both fairly well. It is academic to say that Revy knows how to drive a car.

Actually, large trucks like that, in episode twenty-four, use manual transmissions.

It is shown in episode eighteen, Mister Benny's Good Fortune, Benny is shown piloting the Lagoon PT Boat, through the water. It is a safe guess that Dutch likely taught all his employees the basics to operating his PT Boat. And these lessons probably extended to know how to operate a car with a manual transmission.

Both Lagoon Company cars shown in the series are manual transmissions.

Revy was probably was able to drive that truck because Dutch taught her how to drive a car with manual transmission.

Revy probably prefers to not to drive, because she likes to drink alcohol. And even she likely knows that is a bad combination.

Though, given the number of times Revy had gotten drunk in the Yellowflag, and shot up the bar, I don't know why Dutch had not talked to Revy about drinking while being armed. But, that is another matter.

(_)

Now, onto Lotton.

Lotton is probably the most conflicted character in the Black Lagoon series.

Lotton is either the luckiest son of bitch in the Black Lagoon series, or one of the craftiest.

I am going with, one of the craftiest.

Lotton is not Rock level crafty, but he is close to Rock's level.

You can say a lot things about Lotton, but everyone agrees the guy believes in being prepared.

He wears bodyarmor and a metal athletic cup to work. And this preparedness has saved his ass, twice on the job.

He has faced two very dangerous badasses in battle, Revy and Roberta, and not only did he survive, but he was able to walk away from the fights, relatively unharmed, when compared to everyone else.

In both these battles, he saved the asses of two babes, that are even more badass than him. He did so by acting the fool to other two badasses, that do not suffer for fools.

And in doing so, Lotton has ended up living with two beautiful badasses. Hired killers, yes. But, hot hired killers. And in Roanapur, living with hired killers could be considered a plus.

Now, it is logical from Shenhua and Sawyer's points of view on Lotton is that both of them like him. Not love, just like. But, they both do view Lotton a guy that cares about them, and saved their lives, twice. So, they would want to have him be around, and continue living. And acting the fool is eventually going to get him killed.

In the above chapter, I hinted that between the end of the Blood Trial, and events of this chapter, that Shenhua and Sawyer had a long talk with Lotton about his long winded speeches, and dramatic entrances. And they told him to cut it out, and be serious. With him clearly agreeing with the two women.

Now, I know that Lotton has been shown holding two pistols at once. But, the logic I am using is that Lotton is only holding two pistols to try to look cool.

So, I am guess that when Lotton is serious, he uses one one pistol, with his preparedness letting him keep the other pistols in reserve. In case he either loses his first pistol, or does not have time reload his first pistol.

Besides, with Revy, Chang, and now Akira, there are enough dual pistol wielders. So, I am having Lotton use just one pistol, to be more different from the rest of the characters.

(_)

And you make have notice some mysterious characters in this chapter. They will be elaborated on. But, as I said, at the beginning of the story, the mystery is to figure the mysteries.

Until next time. Have a nice day.

up
53 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos