Curiosity Killed The Boy 4

Printer-friendly version

Four
It had been three weeks since the day I wore my first outfit. I’ve started making some minor modifications to my daily routine. I took baths, long hot bubble baths, instead of showers. I’ve been shaving my legs, armpits and private area. I started wearing panties. I slept in a night gown. Part of me thought I was making too many changes to fast. The joy I felt each day only encouraged me to go further.

“Mom. Did you use my lip stick?” Sis asked.

“No,” Mom looked at Sis. “Why?”

“I don’t know. I just thought somebody used my lipstick. I could be mistaken,” Sis didn’t stop to elaborate. “I got to go,” She kissed mom on the cheek and walked out twirling her keys.

Mom stood in the kitchen, thinking. She looked at me, “You didn’t have any friends over did you?”

“No,” I blurted.

She looked at me. She had a way of communicating without talking. Her look was asking, “Are you telling me the truth?”

I sighed, “I never let anybody in the house. I never leave, and I don’t use the stove. I follow the rules."

She was pondering what I told her. She asked, “What do you do all day?”

I wondered if she suspected. She couldn’t know. Whenever I went into Sis’s room, I have been very careful to put things back the way I found them. “I told you, I play video games and watch TV,” I felt the panty caress my bottom while adjusted my position.

“I’m thinking I should have been giving you chores for each day. You waste too much time on the computer and playing that Xbox."

“I have my chores. I mow the lawn on Saturday. I take the trash out and bring the cans up,” I complained.

“Your sister and I go to work each day. You can do more. I want you to do the dishes and clean the kitchen today.” She looked at me, “Before I get home."

“OK,” I didn’t think it was fair. However, I was happy the subject was changed.

“That includes mopping the floor,” She went to the closet and pulled out the Swiffer. “You can use this. It has the cleaner in the bottle."

“I’ll clean the kitchen."

After mom left I took my bath and got dressed. Since I had chores, I decided on a denim mini skirt with a pink T shirt. I thought it best to not to use Sis’s make up. Until then, I never went into Mom’s room. Both my parents had rules about their bedroom. There was no reason for us kids to be in their room. We were to stay out. If, for some reason, we needed one of them, like Sis was dying, we’re to knock and wait for one of them to answer. One time I broke the rule. Mom sounded like she was in pain. I opened the door. Dad gave me a thrashing. He called me a peeping Tom and pervert. I went into Mom’s room. I didn’t see what was so special about the room. I saw the make-up on her dresser. She had an extensive make-up kit. I went with a deep red lipstick. I decided on using mascara. She had several to choose from. I picked out the tube with fine bristles. My lashes looked fuller. I liked the effect.

It didn’t take long to do the chores. I spent an hour in Mom’s room looking through her dresser drawers. She had different lingerie than Sis. Sis liked the Victoria Secrets Pink line. Mom had more sheer and laced panties. Her bras were bigger. I wanted to try on some of her lingerie but decided not to. Her stuff was sexy. I didn’t think it was what a twelve-year-old girl would wear. Sis’s old clothes were sexy for twelve-year-old. That is how I wanted to be viewed.

up
204 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

A feeling I have is the son

A feeling I have is the son/brother is going to be caught as the daughter/sister by either Mom, Sis or possibly Dad. Maybe not today, but very soon. Hopefully, it will be Sis who will be able to smooth the way for when Mom and later Dad are made aware of their new family membership.

Trouble ahead

Podracer's picture

The young'un can't see it, but I reckon we all can. He has the lack of foresight and thought of consequence of his age. Hope it doesn't hurt too much.

"Reach for the sun."

deary me!

He is careless! if he uses their usual lipstick of course they will notice! I go and buy my own these days, enne masculine and the girls in Boots the chemist dont bat an eyelid, giggle