Undercover! ~ 7

Printer-friendly version

Rob has had a lifelong dream to transition, but has always been too chicken to own up to it. Now he is married…and stuck... Then he is offered an opportunity he can’t refuse.

Part Seven: Consequences


Undercover! ~ Part 7


I decide to test out my theories about Cindy. We meet back up in our suite after my deportment class. Cindy is in a negligée that would have made the old male me blush—it is even doing a pretty good job on the female me—although, I don’t really know how *I* feel about just being a lesbian anymore…

She pulls me into the bedroom and starts undressing me. It is all very erotic, the way she goes about it. I whisper in her ear, “What about our mission?”

She giggles and says, “Our mission is to have fun, enjoy life, and protect the sanctity of the Center. Dr. Ginger offered me a job today—as the Center’s hospitality manager. Isn’t that great? I accepted. She told me she has some openings for you, too. If you want one…”

I groan inwardly, I am so screwed now… They HAVE done something to her… But, I don’t get to think about it very long—she IS good at being the new naughty her…


I spend the next day trying to figure things out. Cindy is off doing her new ‘hospitality’ things; rubbing up to the clients and generally being the social person she has strangely become. It makes me wonder if they have plans to change me…surely they must at least suspect something…

With no particular plan in mind, I gather as much evidence as I can on Shadem; still not sure what to do with it. I am just pretty sure that I need to get it to the Company. I don’t like EITHER of the organizations at this point—but, I am still a patriot…

A couple of days later, just as I fully decide on a plan to get the information out, I get a splitting headache and body aches… I lay down on the couch to try and let it calm down. Cindy comes in a couple of hours later and comes over to me, gently waking me up.

She giggles and coos, “My you ARE my naughty girl. But, I know what those mean—you have some choices to make, I think. Either, me and a nice life—or them and, well…” She takes my hand and places it on the top of my head. I feel small, pointy…Horns?!?!

I jump up and ask, “What is going on?” That is when I feel the swishing behind me…. I say in a small voice, “A devil’s tail? What the Hell?”

Dr. Ginger walks in at that moment and says, “Well, the path you chose today made you a naughty little devil…it was your choice… These changes don’t have to be permanent, but…well, you are going to have to provide me some incentive to reverse them—or, at least to mask them…”

I look at her shocked, then run into the bathroom to look at myself. Sure enough, I have about three-inch devil’s horns sticking out from my hair. My tail is about as long as from where it comes out right above my pert little butt to the floor. Overall, I am a hot and uber-sexy devil-girl…nothing like when I went to sleep…

I stumble back out into the living area. Dr. Ginger and Cindy are sitting on the couch, locked in a steamy kiss.

Dr. Ginger looks up at me and asks, “So, what will it be?”

My tail swishes angrily. I ask, “What have you done to me? How is this possible? Aside from these horns and this tail, I don’t even look like myself…if they were gone, I would be any guy’s wet dream…”

She smiles and says, “And with them—you are every KINKY guy’s wet dream… You see, we found out from Cindy what you were really up to; at that point, we considered your contract null and void. You signed it under false pretenses. We had to get OUR money’s worth out of the deal, though, so we gave you the fully experimental third generation of the nanotech. It was largely untried on humans, but showed promise. It seems that, so far, it is working well on you. As for Cindy, don’t blame her. She hated the organization that forced you to come here—that was ‘forcing’ you to become a girl for ‘their’ purposes. It was easy to turn her with a little proper stimulation…”

She turns around and gives Cindy another deep kiss and they both start moaning… I feel myself getting hot…and wet between the legs… I reach down and find that I now have a full vagina… My head swims…

Dr. Ginger turns back to me and says, “Along with the naughty look, I think you will find that you have the naughty needs… With the new tech, we can completely change your body within a few hours. It is painful, as you just found out a bit ago, but we can change you into something a little more…human… IF you decide to become a double agent for us… Just to be clear, though—this has been programmed into your DNA to be your ‘default’ form. If we don’t send the proper signals at the proper intervals, this is what you will revert to, every time. AND, you think that you can just have the horns and tail amputated…? They will just grow back…along with some extra additions… Cloven hooves for feet maybe? Who knows? The choice is yours…”

And they lock lips again—Cindy starts pulling off Ginger’s clothes…

My needs start rapidly growing… For some reason, MeatLoaf’s ‘Paradise by the Dashboard Light’ starts playing in my head…

I groan and join them…


The next morning, I am in Ginger’s office, tail literally in my hand… Marissa had brought me clothes that fit my new, petite frame…and accommodate my tail…while I was getting ready.

Ginger looks at me and says, “There is no need for a written contract here, the tech is all the guarantee that we need that you will fulfill your role. You will just have to trust ME, I guess—but that is your own fault for being duplicitous to begin with—oh, I know that a certain organization forced you into coming HERE…but not into actually playing the transgender role… That is the REAL you—one that you were not being honest with Cindy about. No, you only have yourself to blame here…”

She pours herself a cup of coffee and offers me one. I decline.

She continues, “Just so you know, we are not a bad organization. We are actually doing the world a favor by removing terrorists from the active scene. Yes, they come here thinking that they will just get the perfect disguise…to get away with their dastardly deeds. In reality, they are retrained to become productive members of society—ones that have the ultimate goal of making the world a better place using PEACEFUL methods… Some of the world’s leading philanthropist women are actually former male terrorists… But, we can’t let that get out… Then the terrorists would stop coming to get their ‘disguise’… which others think IS perfect, since the terrorists disappear…sending out ‘signals’ to the ‘network’ that they really ARE fine… We actually glean information about other terrorists from the ones we have here, send out agents to flush them to us because they think they are about to be caught, then we clean them up…”

She takes a sip of coffee and continues, “So, you see—we can’t let your government, or any other for that matter, find out about our real work…or it would eventually leak… As for the agents that came here before you—they are fine…”

I sit there in shock—taking in this fantastical story. Can it be true? Does it matter—she has me by my former balls… I say, “I think I WILL take that cup of coffee, now.” She pours me a cup and slides it over to me. I continue while it cools, “So, assuming this is all true, what do you want from me? You said something about being a double agent?”

She nods and says, “Yes, you will become Lilith Gwendoline Empusa—and will prefer to be called ‘Lilith’ or Lil. We will appropriately program you to ensure that is the case and you don’t slip up. You will go back to your ‘employer’ and let them know that the rumors are all false—that you could come up with no evidence that the Center is actively changing terrorists for the purposes of disguising them, which is the truth—just not how they will take it. You will provide them with some evidence that a terrorist DID actually infiltrate the Center once and was changed—but that was without the Center’s knowledge of the terrorist’s true nature—or intent. We will provide you with documents that ‘you were able to gather’ to back that up… That will close the door on this chapter for them then.”

I take a careful sip of the dark coffee and ask, “And then? What is to become of me?”

She smiles and says, “You don’t think that particular organization is really going to let you off the hook, do you? They have a successful agent...and will send you out on missions. Only, in reality, you are working for us. We will feed you information from time to time…and it will look like your government is closing in on a terrorist…who will ‘catch wind’ of our ‘services’…and, well, you know the rest… Of course, we will have to actually let you catch SOME of them to keep your credibility up…”

She takes a drink of her, now cold, coffee and continues, “We will be able to disguise you, as needed, by actually changing your body. If we want, no one will be able to find you, because ‘you’ will not exist…”

I sigh and take a drink of my coffee…and nod…

up
186 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

A bad dream...

That is a good description, I think... Although, it IS real for our poor Lilith... :)

I think I'd be willing to

I think I'd be willing to live with cloven hooves, a tail, and horns to take BOTH organizations down. I'm not a fan of 'programming' people. Even if we had the technology to make, for example, terrorists become 'nice' people, I wouldn't do it. It's too much like identity death. I'd rather just shoot them and be done with it. Giving them 'life in torture' is more evil than anything they have done.


I'll get a life when it's proven and substantiated to be better than what I'm currently experiencing.

Smile...

I think, personally, I agree with you--however, it makes for less interesting fiction to do it that way... :)

So who is the real devil here?

Podracer's picture

And Ginger's previous smugness explained.
I hope "Gwen's" mental plus column gives her enough to cope and live with all of this coercion and counter-coercion piled upon her.
"We are not a bad organisation". Well I suppose they are not, compared with some. I'd have a better opinion if they had let the couple have a way forward that did not end in a virtual ownership of them.

"Reach for the sun."

'Good' and 'Bad' is always relative...

As for Gwen's...now Lilith's...mental stability...well, THAT is a good (long-term) question! :D

HUGS!

Is the doc being truthful?

Hard to tell, at this point, but it looks like she doesn't have a lot of choices but cooperate.

DogSig.png

Good Question!

You are right, though...with horns and a tail... What is Lilith to do? ;)

HUGS!

Um, be a horny little devil?

Um, be a horny little devil?


I'll get a life when it's proven and substantiated to be better than what I'm currently experiencing.

GIGGLES

That is one possibility, I guess... :D

I think they missed something!

Hypatia Littlewings's picture

If she keeps the horns and tail, what is their explanation for her condition?

Think about it.

*giggles*
~Hypatia >i< ..:::

PS. Wings & Antenna? Hmmm!

Well cloven hooves as feet

Well cloven hooves as feet would not look so good when she went in for a pedicure. But then again, after LOTS of massages, soaking in moisturizing foot baths, and paraffin wax dips, who knows, they just may come out looking really sexy. (Smirk). Janice Lynn

Mmmm

Podracer's picture

Neatsfoot oil ;) somehow think it may not be in your average pedicurist's stock - or is it?

"Reach for the sun."

Well, can you imagine? Bright

Well, can you imagine? Bright red gel polish...perfectly cured and nice and shiny? SOOOOO....Sexy! *GIGGLE*

From what I remember when I

From what I remember when I worked at a stable and also took care of the neighbor's horses, you don't want to coat the hooves with anything solid. You run the risk of softening them. Instead, you used bootblack or similar (shoe polish), because it came off easily, and mostly breathed.


I'll get a life when it's proven and substantiated to be better than what I'm currently experiencing.

*SIGH* Red shoe polish may be

*SIGH* Red shoe polish may be hard to find... Maybe the nanos can just MAKE them red...? *GIGGLE*