For Friends and Family Part 24

Printer-friendly version


For Friends and Family Part 24 – All White and Black?

Nicky and Amy.jpg

For Friends and Family. Andy is looking for a new challenge, his current girlfriends sister has suffered a nervous break down, Andy is very similar in both size and looks, agrees to be changed into a Nichola look alike.
This is a dream for Andy who has a secret desire to live and work as a woman.

**************************

I finally got into the bathroom and cleaned myself up after our lovemaking – the swine!
I douched and showered moisturised my body and face then slipped into my underwear and went back into the bedroom to dress.
As I was going shopping I wore black shiny leggings a cute tunic dress that came to 4” above my knees it was in a blue soft jersey fabric with a satin front, which had a multi, coloured butterfly across the chest it was gorgeous to wear.
A thin silver chain belt cinched the tunic and I wore black wedge shoes simple make up and we went down stairs. Amy arrived just after the two of us Sophie was already there but no mum or dad.

“Mum says we’ll go shopping about ten” Sophie informed us which meant we could have a leisurely breakfast.
Just before ten I got my coat and handbag and met mum Sophie was there looking like a young girl. Amy turned up and we left for a days shopping leaving Brett to his own devices. Just before I left I told him, “Remember don’t get too drunk I DO have plans for tonight!”

If I thought that looking at wedding dresses come second to shopping - how wrong could I have been!
After we parked up mum took the lead and before I realised it I was entering one of the most expensive bridal shops in Oxford.
The manageress Lorna (that’s what it said on her name tag) greeted us mum said, “My daughter here is getting married later in the year could we look at some dresses?”

I was then introduced to the world of wedding dresses! And what a confusing world it was normal clothes shopping I loved but this was a whole new ball game!
I was asked what style did I want? Answer I hadn’t a clue. Long or short? Classic or column? Train or fish tail or both? On the shoulder? Off the shoulder? Bustier or straps? White, Cream or Ivory? Or did I want another colour?

My head was spinning I was looking at magazines. Then I made the mistake of saying that I liked the style of a classic wedding dress!
Next thing I was through into the changing rooms being trussed up in a corset – a white satin boned corset for god’s sake! Complete with suspenders! White stockings were then rolled up my legs a multitude of underskirts net and soft satin. Then came the voluminous satin and lace dress which flowed around me.
I was zipped up then about a million small pearl buttons fastened hiding the zipper.
The separate train attached then the head dress with veil 3” white satin court shoes and a bouquet thrust into my hands and I was lead out to the awaiting mum and sisters.
The ohh’s and ahh’s said it all I looked into the mirrors looking at myself from all angles and a lump came into my throat I looked beautiful with the corset my figure was stunning breasts proudly displayed. The classic dress was wonderful. But not for me!

While I was looking at myself Amy and Sophie went and changed into bride’s maids dresses they (or mum) had chosen.
I swung this way and that admiring my reflection when they returned and stood either side of me.
It then really hit home that I who was really a man looking like a woman was actually getting married! I was going to be a bride.
More Ohh’s and Ahh’s and I then asked to be released from my satin and lace prison.

If I thought that that would be the end of it I was so awfully wrong I was in that bloody shop for three hours trying on different dresses and getting more and more confused. However I will admit I did like a classic styled Grecian satin column dress.
It had built in boning and bra my décolletage was covered by lace and tulle the dress clung to my curves and pooled around my feet it draped around my body and had pearl details around the dress – I loved it but realised that my mum and sisters loved looking for my dress.
I could see that by their excitement so for the next few months I would play along and let them enjoy themselves – but I knew the dress I wanted.

When we finally left the shop, I was starting to enjoy being the centre of attraction wearing all those ultimate pieces of feminine finery in fact I couldn’t wait until next week when the ritual would be repeated in another bridal boutique! I really felt like I belonged in the world of womanHOOD!

We did some more shopping then home Brett was already there and still very sober being Saturday he had been with Carl and Guy talking about the notes and watching football (or soccer as Brett insisted on calling it) he was bubbling, obviously there had been some breakthrough!

He asked abut my day I gave him one of those looks! The verymuch to his surprise grabbed him by the throat and growled, “After the hell I’ve been through and the hell I am going to go through! You had better marry me buster!”
Amy had a grin wider than the moon on her face and gleefully explained, “My darling sister has been corseted dressed and undressed at least a dozen times and that’s just the first Bridal Salon. But Brett she looks divine squeezed into a delicious satin and lace boned corset”
I shot her a look of pure venom while Brett made the mistake of musing out loud, “Hmmm corset, can’t wait to see that honey” for that he got a punch on the arm.

“Ouch” he grunted, “That really hurt you punch like a guy!” Amy chortled at this quipping, “Yes - we still haven’t got her fully tamed”
Now I was going to kill her she realised that I was not a happy bunny and retreated upstairs before I could strangle her.
Mum stuck her head in the door and said, “Seeing that you children are going out no supper your father and I are going out and Shirley’s taking Sophie to McDonalds! Brett dear are you sure you want to marry this harridan of a daughter of mine?”
I shot mum a look of hate which rapidly turned to love as she just stood there grinning at me; “Your temper tantrums don’t work with me young lady” and with that she left - left me in total confusion and totally deflated!

“Going out?” I spluttered. Brett broke in, “Yes, going out with Amy, Guy, Kylie and Carl is that ok honey?”
“Don’t you honey me you, you, you insensitive corset loving MAN, I’ll truss you up in one of those bloody things and see how you like it!”
I was playing angry but secretly I quite enjoyed wearing the corset and I loved the shape it gave me.
As I literally dragged him upstairs I asked him where we were going tonight and found that we were meeting at a pub then going for an Italian meal at an upmarket restaurant.
So I knew what to wear. And seeing that we (or I had nearly three hours to get ready) I was going to have my evil way with him – pity I didn’t have a corset!

When we got to my room or our room as I saw it we kissed very gently! The intensity slowly building up with our passion our lovemaking was tender passionate and very, very satisfying.
This time we went into the bathroom together and while he shaved I showered, needless to say he had finished shaving well before I had finished showering so we had round two in the shower!

I did my make up and hair then dressed, the dress I chose was a sleeveless black silk jersey dress which came about 4” above my knee it had red roses printed onto it in muted tones.
The black of the dress contrasted with the creaminess of my skin it had a square modest neckline.
My underwear was a La Perla black demi cup bra matching thong and barely black tights black patent shoes with a 4” heel matching handbag and a red woollen knee length coat completed my ensemble.

My hair I wore loose cascading over my shoulders in gentle curls with about half an hour to go before we had to leave I declared myself satisfied with the way I looked. (Much to Brett’s relief).

Banging on Amy’s door we made our way downstairs Amy arrived just as the taxi pulled up.
We piled in the driver was a friend of Mel’s who I had met at the drunken nights at Mel’s home.
He told us that Kylie (Mel’s Kylie) had been accepted at Kings Hospital but was having trouble finding a place to live, as the nurse’s accommodation was full.
Amy looked at me and commented, “We have a couple of spare rooms?” her tone of voice was questioning. “Do you mind?” I asked, “Not at all, Kylies a really nice girl and it would help Mel out” she answered. “I’ll phone Mel and give her the offer” as I said this I took my phone out.
My conversation with Mel was great, she was so pleased with our offer and would pass it onto Kylie and get back to me we spoke for a while and arranged to meet next weekend.
We pulled up at the pub and paid the cab going in we saw the rest and went over to join them.

The pub was wonderful and very noisy which I assume this was why Carl had picked it.
Kylie (Carls Kylie) looked absolutely stunning in a cream bandage dress, which really clung to her curve’s her blonde hair was up with wisp’s framing her face if I had still been a man I would really have fancied her! Now? Where now she was a competitor (of sorts) and a really good girl friend.

As we talked, Carl’s Amy’s Brett’s and my phones went off Kylie commented, “Someone’s in your flat girls!” The four of us opened our phone’s and sure enough ‘the pig’ was there completely unaware that he had tripped the silent alarm and that his every move was being watched.
We watched in silence as he worked his way around the kitchen and living room, watching him invade our private space disgusted me.

He only had a cursory look into our bedrooms – thank god but he put some ‘devices’ in the kitchen dining room and lounge as Kylie watched she commented; “Well they’ll do him no good they certainly won’t get through the blocks we’ve put in place – he’ll get fed up with having to change them!”
He was only there for about 15 minutes then left. As he closed the door the security system reset.
I looked at Kylie and commented, “I’m well impressed with that system you’ve installed but I never realised it was a silent alarm”.

Kylie smiled and answered; “Well for what we were doing, it’s no good scaring them away if you see what I mean.” We nodded, totally agreeing, “Anyhow” Carl butted in, “Let’s go and eat then Kylie can tell us what she’s found. I know and am writing a report for Brett and Tim so they can proceed!”
We finished out drinks and wandered off to the restaurant. When we arrived we were shown to a booth at the rear of the restaurant.
Taking our seats we ordered the drinks and perused the menu, once the drinks arrived and we ordered our food, Kylie started telling us what she had found.

She had accessed the bank account given to us by our ‘friend’ it seemed that this was a holding account where money was deposited then moved via three banks to the final accounts which were all offshore accounts!
Kylie had accessed these and traced them to the people involved in the scam, she had managed to get a list of the owners of the final accounts amounts deposited, dates of the deposits everything to (as Brett put it to), “Wrap this up and put it to bed”.

The first course arrived and we devoted our time to eating simply enjoying the excellent food and chatting about normal everyday things. Amy described in some detail my afternoon ordeal much to everyone’s amusement including myself now I had calmed down.

We had a brilliant meal, the company was good and the talk comforting. Brett and myself agreed to call round to pick up the report the following afternoon so Brett could talk to the ‘Powers that Be’ in New York.
We went our separate ways about eleven Amy and Guy, Kylie and Carl and of course Brett and myself.
Arriving home at the same time as a slightly tipsy mum and dad we retired to the lounge to have a nightcap. Somehow the discussion got around to me and the things that I had done to help the family.
I was very easy with this at first Brett was a bit uncomfortable but soon relaxed when he realised I was easy discussing my future.
The talk got around to my decision to become a total woman and dad being a surgeon was determined to get the best available for me regardless of cost.

Brett commented that so far the surgeons had done a wonderful job, dad looked at me and very quietly answered; “well Brett they had a good canvas to start with.
Nichola here – I think of her as Nichola never Andy is beautiful. And though I’d never tell her this I am so proud of her and love her like my own daughter. So remember this young man if you ever hurt her you’ll have me to answer to!”

I was so touched by this affection I knew mum thought of me as her daughter but dad had never indicated that he felt like this.
I felt so happy, and so proud.
Mind you there was so much alcohol talking as well!

We went to bed about midnight and this time I was into the bathroom first when Brett emerged after me I was sat in front of the mirror brushing my hair wearing a deep red satin nightdress with black lace around my bust line and on the hem delicate scalloped lace straps highlighted the creaminess of my skin.

He came behind me and gently ran his fingers across my shoulders causing ripples of pleasure to coarse through my body.
He took the hairbrush off me and continued to brush my long hair he really seemed to enjoy doing this for me; “Do you enjoy brushing my hair?” I asked.
He sighed and answered me, “Oh yes it’s so relaxing and so satisfying.”
I was puzzled at the word satisfying so asked, “Why satisfying?” He smiled at me and said, “Satisfying because when I look at you and admire your shimmering wonderful hair I think that in some small way I helped it to look like that”.

That was so touching I smiled up at him then I took hold of his hand stopping him brushing stood up and wrapping my arms around his strong neck kissed him deeply and intensely.
Pulling back I told him, “I look like this because of you a woman in love true love, really glows”
He slipped his hands around my satin clad waist pulled me to him and we kissed again picking me up he carried me to the bed.
He gently laid me on it then joined me all I will say is that our lovemaking was very pleasurable intense, passionate and respectful, we were so at ease with each other fitted together like a hand and glove.

Went I lay basking in the glow of post coital pleasure I contentedly snuggled into his chest smelling his man scent. He drifted off to sleep and soon was breathing regularly and deeply carefully slipping out of his arms I went to the bathroom and cleaned up and putting a fresh nightdress on took my place in his arms and drifted off to sleep.

Next day we were up late had a late breakfast (brunch) I asked mum (who was slightly hung over) where Sophie was, “Oh her and Shirley have gone for a drive, they often do this they go all over the place”
We set off for Carl and Kylie’s place after we’d been there we were meeting Mel for a quiet drink – it would have to be as she was working the next day as were the two of us.
The information Kylie had discovered was absolutely amazing she had the bank accounts; amounts in them; the track the money had gone to get to the final bank account. (Usually by 3 or more offshore accounts) Names, dates it was dynamite the final piece of the jigsaw was the meeting next month. We wondered if my friend would come good finding out where the meeting was taking place.

Of course we discussed who this mystery friend was the style of the notes gave nothing away however the contents said that it was someone who knew what we were doing and also the workings of the organisation - which narrowed it down to about every employee!
Brett phoned the states on the secure phone and spoke to my boss Charles Winton who was the link between the company president John Gardan and us.

As we were leaving to meet Mel Brett’s phone rang and after a short conversation he told me that Charles and Jon were going to make a snap visit so we could discuss things – great I thought just what I needed, someone looking over my shoulder when I was getting into my job! (My female insecurity bubbling)
Also Brett had the authority to tell Carl to prepare his invoice for services, this was sanctioned from the very top.
Carl joked, “That’ll cost them!” Very seriously Brett answered, “Carl if we break this fraud any bill you submit will only come to a fraction of what is being stolen!”
With that we left and went to meet Mel I loved meeting her and expected a response from her Kylie about staying with Amy and I.

Much to my surprise Kylie was with Mel after we sat down Kylie came straight to the point, “Nichola, thanks for the offer but I really can’t live with you it wouldn’t be right”.
“And why not” I countered, “Are we too old or as your mum calls me too posh?”
“I don’t think you’re posh” Mel protested all I did was grin at her. Kylie carried on, “It’s just I’ll be working shifts and don’t want to disturb you” “Rubbish” I answered, “Your room is well away from the other rooms we’ll never hear you”.
Kylie still wasn’t convinced but eventually she agreed to come back to London with us tonight and try the room – I told her, “You can stay until next weekend and come back with me if you want to get to know the area so to speak”.

“Can I, can I really” she squealed! I nodded and told her we’re leaving about nine (this gave her 5 hours).
She looked at Mel and asked, “Is it OK mum?” “Of course it is” Mel answered, “You’re a big girl now and my posh friend will keep an eye on you!”
I playfully punched Mel on the arm. Kylie said her good byes and left to pack a bag for the week.
I looked at Mel’s face as her daughter left quietly I said, “You are really proud of her aren’t you?” Sighing she simply nodded then said, “You have no idea Nicky, no idea. Especially after the rough start she had with her dad pissing off and all that!” “Don’t worry we’ll look after her” I assured a worried looking mum.

We headed home Amy was there I told her about Kylie and this time it was about both Kylies.
As Amy succinctly put it, “There are too many Kylies around here at the moment!”
After a late supper we managed to see Sophie before we left. Apparently the two of them had been to Derby for the day.
I commented to Mrs Jones that it was a long way she just smiled and said, “Not as far as some places we’ve been to but Sophie enjoys being out ad looking at new things.”

Picking Kylie up we headed back to London, arriving shortly after eleven, we showed Kylie to her room and gave her a key and the entrance door codes leaving her to settle in we went to bed, I was shattered and I think Brett was because we never even made love!

The next morning as we got ready for work I teased Brett that he had got tired of me already as he fell asleep on me the night before! He swore that I was asleep first but pouting and big sorrowful eyes from me won the day! He was about to apologise when I put him out of his misery telling him I was kidding.

At breakfast there was no sign of Kylie, so we left her a note to make herself at home, use anything she wanted, and don’t forget to set the alarm when she went out.
Then Brett asked a question that both Amy and I hadn’t thought about, “How’s Kylie going to set the ‘other alarm system?’” we looked from one to the other, “Err, I haven’t a clue” I admitted, then carried on, “I’ll phone Kylie”
Kylie said she would be round before work and programme Kylie’s phone she found it quite amusing that two Kylies would be talking. I asked her to tell young Kylie that it was an add on to our security system.
As she hung up she quipped, “Oh I’ll be late for work boss!” I had totally forgotten that she would be working with me for a while.

A few minutes before we all left for work, young Kylie dragged herself into the kitchen - she was most definitely not a morning person! Amy and I told her to
help herself to anything she needed also that someone was coming round shortly to show her how to work the alarm system she was quite happy about this and broached the subject of paying her way.
Amy jumped in telling her that for this week she was our guest if she decided to stay with us we would sort something out later.
She was about to argue when I chipped in with, “God you’re so like your mum you’ll argue about anything” somewhat embarrassed she surrendered.

The next two days passed so quickly Brett would be going back to Italy on the Thursday morning but it was great simply sleeping with him making leisurely love feeling fulfilled and totally and utterly feminine and loved.
We made love in every way possible! And I loved every second of it especially just after he had climaxed when he lay with his full weight on me.
I loved the feeling then, knowing that I had caused his feeling of utter exhaustion and contentment.

Wednesday, when we got home from work this changed because there on the hall table was another letter from my friend!
We both looked at if like it was a poisonous snake! Even though whoever was sending these really was on our side with trembling hands I tore open the plain envelope.

Hi Nichola,

The meeting is taking place next week, the two
Are taking a Stingray 235 boat from the Bimini
Executive Yacht Services and just the
2 of them are going somewhere quiet for a discussion.

More than that I cannot find out, Oh and it’s next
Wednesday the meeting is taking place.

This should be my last letter to you, as you have all
You need to wrap this up.

But still be very careful.

Your best friend.. .

Brett got onto New York and passed on this information, young Kylie – bless her had produced a wonderful supper for the four of us a warm mixed seafood salad with freshly baked crusty bread. Followed by a homemade Tiramisu! The girl could certainly cook.

As my sister put it, “Kylie, you have to stop with us this food is heavenly” I endorsed these sentiments fully but cautioned my dear sister saying, “Once she starts working she’ll be too tired to cook like this”
Kylie just laughed saying, “I love cooking, it’s like a release for me so you’ll certainly taste my cooking again”.
I picked up on that straight away, “You mean you’ll stay with us Kylie?” she nodded saying if that’s all right with you two?
Amy and I looked at each other and together said, “Yep it sure is!” then we had a girl hug.

As this was Brett’s last night the two of us went to bed early as we changed ready for bed. (As Marilyn Munro said wearing only Chanel No.5, or in my case Estee Lauder Beautiful)
I sat in my thong while Brett brushed my hair for me this was akin to fore play! And we both knew that and as a consequence the atmosphere has a certain frisson about it.
As he brushed I watched my beautiful firm breasts gently jiggle Brett commented, “I adore the way you breast move when I brush your hair!
Again he knew my thoughts we were so together it was untrue.

I stood up after he had finished and unashamedly wiggled out of my thong showing myself to my man, my lover and to be honest my life.
Our kisses started with an unspoken urgency that burst into unbridled passion tongues entwined hands searching each other’s bodies - we fell onto the bed. Brett looked down at me and whispered, “I love you” simply that nothing fancy. I whispered back, “And I love you soooo much if anything happened to you I would be die”

He looked gently at me and breathed, “Look darling if anything should happen to me promise me you’ll carry on living” this seemed a strange and a worrying thing to say after a frown and a think I nodded.
Our lovemaking was very passionate and intense after all I wouldn’t see him for a month.
After a mammoth two-hour session we were both spent! My Brett was tremendous how he lasted that long I hadn’t a clue but he managed!
As for me? Well I was sore but in a wonderful way so snuggling into him we fell asleep – well he did but as a woman once he was asleep I had to go and clean myself.

We were up at five thirty for me to drive him to the City Airport for his flight to Rome. This flight took about 4 hours but was easier for me and he was in no rush.
Dropping him at the airport and kissing him I then went to work with something missing from my life.
On the upside I was seeing Fiona tonight, which was some consolation to me. As we could talk and love and then I would feel better! (What a slut I was becoming, kissing my fiancé goodbye then thinking about my girl lover!)

Please don’t think badly about me.

I was not too late for work; Tim our head of security already knew about the letter he discussed this with me while we were going to my office.
So the next two days passed quietly everything was as normal but my intuition told me that there was a lot going on in the background that didn’t concern me directly.
Thursday evening and I met Fiona. We went to a little Italian restaurant and had a lovely meal and a real good girly chat. It was ‘that time of the month’ for poor Fiona and she had that horrible bloated feeling (not that I know anything about that) but just to chat was brilliant.

Friday afternoon and as was usual I left just after four headed home and picked up Kylie and Amy and drove back home to Oxford.
Dropping Kylie off I saw Mel and made sure we were ok for Saturday night then home to be greeted by mum dad and Sophie.
I mentioned that before supper I was going for a walk by the river Sophie asked if she could come with me of course I said yes as she really was good company.

We steadily walked along the river, “Sophie” I said “yes Nichola” she answered,
I carried on, “Thank you for sending me those notes helping Brett and I” she started to protest that she had no idea what I was talking about when I broke in; ”Sophie please don’t treat me like an idiot give me a bit of credit”.

She realised that I was fully aware and she mumbled; “How did you know?” Sighing I answered, “You told me at the end of each of the notes. I learned Morse code when I was in the scout’s! You finished each of the notes with a letter from your name.

... =S; --- = O; .--. =P; .... = H then finally; .. = I and . = E

By the third one I had an idea, but this last note confirmed it – now please tell me what’s going on?”

Before she could speak I finished, “And please tell me the truth – Nichola!” I took a chance calling her Nichola.
The amount of venom in her voice when she answered shocked me, “Don’t ever, ever call me that again! I’m SOPHIE, SOPHIE!” She screamed at me.

We passed a bench with a street light over it so I sat on it saying, “Now come on tell me everything”.
I thought for a moment she was about to run away because she looked like a spring ready to unwind! But eventually she sat down. I took her hand and said, “I’m sorry for calling you that now Sophie start at the beginning the very beginning! And please be honest with me.”

There! Things are now in the open. But why did she do this??

up
159 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Only Reason I Can Think Of...

…that she'd provide clues like that to her identity (apparently not expecting them to be understood at the time they were received) is so that she could be identified as the sender at a later date, perhaps if they became exhibits at a trial, or if a reward was offered for her information. Presumably we'll know a lot more about her after the next chapter (and maybe find out what her plans were once the threat was over and she didn't feel the need to hide) but she didn't strike me as the sort who would provide the identity clues out of sheer egotism.

(As I indicated last time, I guessed right initially, but that upgrade to "best friend" threw me off. Still not sure as to what she meant by that, unless she's saying that Nicola and Brett wouldn't have gotten together if not for her.)

Hopefully, there'll be a lot of answers forthcoming soon.

Eric

I had gotten a feeling that

I had gotten a feeling that Sophie was the 'best friend'; and I do not believe she is as 'out there' as is being claimed by her parents or for that matter by her sister Amy. I think her life and the lives of her parents and sister were in danger, and this was her method of stopping it all. Nichola may well be on 'the hook' now that she has replaced Sophie, but with her fiance Brett, and all the other specialist friends she has, possibly not as bad as Sophie's was. Going to be a really interesting story for Nichola to hear and for us as well.

Flummoxed...sort of.

Like others, I thought it had to be Sophie but the whys and hows, especially current intelligence, has me guessing.

I look forward to the next chapter ( though I mourn the looming conclusion of this wonderful story)