Bimbo Kisses, Lollipop Dreams: A Platinum Chef/ Delacroix side story Part III

Printer-friendly version

Chapter 79

Faye had a beer open and sitting on the table. Bobbie had looked at him crossways for that.

“What?” He asked, taking a swig.

“He had a problem.”

“So did you, don’t get all high and mighty now.”

Bobbie rolled her eyes. “I’m not. I just…”

“Fuck. Sorry, Faye.”

The vibrating phone threatened to resurrect the erection that had been running off and on all day. Being aroused all the time was one thing if your state wasn’t telegraphed so easily.

He looked at the phone and stared at the picture for a lot longer than he should have.

He is risen…

The picture was Timmi and another girl that was sort of Rach and they were both dolled up past the nines. Somewhere a club was missing the queen bees.

“Oh, shit.”

“What.” Bobbie asked, suddenly sitting up.

Faye flipped the phone around. “We’ve got a problem.”

“Rach doesn’t dress like that, and she looks different. I think there might be something going on. Mighty fuck, can we just destroy the ring or whatever already?”

They were in the EVO faster than they thought possible. There were a couple of reasons for the rush. Faye was worried about Rach, that girl put up with far more than anyone should ever have to.

But she does it out of love. Dammit, Timmi.

Dammit Faye…

Fuck.

 ***

I’M A BARBIE GIRL

IN A BARBIE WORLD…

Timmi and Rach were jumping up and down, and jiggling close to each other. Blonde and pink hair  was twisting in midair only to bounce into the air again as their gyration brought parts of them on a collision course. They only stopped long enough to kiss the prettiest person in the room.

The music faded slightly and…

DING DONG!!

“Oh, they’re here.”

Rach looked puzzled. “But the pizza guy came already.”

Timmi opened the door and leapt into Faye’s arms.

“Faye!!!” She kissed him on the cheek and watched him turn the color of that girl’s hair…The one with the nice hands.

She let go and leapt again. “Bobbieeeeee.”

“Hi, Timmi.” Bobbie hated to see her boyfriend this way. She refused to think of her as Timmi. “How was your day?”

“Ohmygodohmygodohmygod…it was soo fun.. Rach took me out and we got my nails done and see?...” Timmi held out her perfectly manicured pink nails. “Then I got this…”

“Motherfucker.” Faye said, noticing the bellybutton ring for the first time/

Timmi looked hurt. “Don’t you think it’s cute?”

Faye turned to Bobbie. “What is it with you two?”

Bobbie suppressed a chuckle.

“It’s cute. It’s just that if I wanted to do it. I would have. Take it out.”

“Awww.” Timmi said, easily removing the jewelry. She gave it to Faye sadly.

He looked at it closely. It was clean.

Bending closer, Faye inspected the hole. It had healed completely.

Faye rolled his eyes.

“Faye?” Rach said, noticing the eyeroll. “Why are you a boy again?”

“It’s… complicated. I’m trying to fix it, I promise.” What happened to you, Rach?

 ***

Timmi was telling everyone about all the cool stuff she got and then Faye got mad about the navel ring. It made her a little sad at first because she thought that Faye didn’t like it, but it turned out that she kind of did and since it healed so fast there was nothing he could really do about it.

What was all this talk about being a boy again? Wasn’t Timmi supposed to be a boy again soon?

Again? Silly. I’m Timmi.

I’m a girl.

Timmi was a little disappointed that he didn’t notice the pink hair or the pretty necklace. But it looked like everything was okay. Faye and Bobbie were eating some of the leftover pizza while Timmi put the other ring in her navel. The one with the pink and white stones that dangled on a chain. Rach bought one with the same colors. She’s smart.

My girlfriend is so cool.

“Then I kissed her, ‘cuz y’know… she wanted to. Then she got super pretty, too. Next thing I know she’s all blonde and sexy and I just wanted to help.” The pout returned.

“If you look like that, why not be pretty? People want to do things for you, and buy you things…”

“It’s nice.”

Bobbie fought back the urge to burst into tears.

“It’s okay, Bobbie.” Timmi hugged her. “No matter where you go…”

“There you were… huh?” Timmi smiled a vacant smile through plastic eyes.

Bobbie hugged Timmi.

“I’ll give you my coat again.” The smile persisted.

“I promise.” Timmi whispered. Bobbie was her best friend ever, BFF didn’t come close. Sure she was a bit of a poison pill sometimes. But she only wanted everyone to be okay. She’s such a good friend. For all the sad things that happened back there, it was so cool that Bobbie was here now… and Faye….

Timmi loved her friends.

 ***

Rach looked at Faye. It was funny because she was never that tall… was she?

Now she had muscles and stubble…. I like his bracelet.

And his…

Rach looked at the whole picture. Timmi was so pretty, but Faye was so…

Handsome?

            Huh… why didn’t I ever look at boys before?

            Rach came close to Faye and attached herself to him. With her head against his chest, she put her hand flat on his stomach.

“It’s a different cute. But, I like it.”

Bobbie looked over to Faye. “We need to get her home.”

With Rach in his arms, Faye looked at Timmi and started thinking about how this would work.

There’s this dog, this goat, and this bag of oats…

“Alright.” Faye sighed. “Let’s get you two home. I’ll bring Rach back here, and we’ll see what’s going on.

 ***

Timmi and Rach both wanted to sit in the front seat, but Faye convinced the two girls that they should sit next to the pretty one.

“Christ.” Bobbie muttered under her breath. Having Tim ditz out was one thing, but making it happen to someone else…

Contagious? Thoughts of Dustin Hoffman talking to the army guys…

They want their weapon.

“Huh?” Faye said starting the car.

“Nothing, let’s just get this over with.”

 ***

Rach was a clapping, giddy mess when Faye told her she could finally have the front seat.

“I’ll give you a call.” Faye said, dropping into the driver’s seat. The engine roared to life and tore away.

Rach wasted no time feeling for Faye’s knee. “So strong.” She said with a giggle.

Faye blushed.

“Oh! That’s what Timmi meant.” The giggle persisted. “You are silly. Why so embarrassed?”

“Rach…”

The house came up quickly, the lone entry light standing like a sentinel. Guarding against…

What?

Rach led Faye inside and made him sit down. No sooner than the seat cushion was compressed, Rach was on Faye’s lap, tracing a hand down his chest.

“Giant robots…” She giggled.

Rach bent down and planted her pillowy lips onto Faye’s. The stubble scratched a little, but Rach liked it.

Faye knew the response in his pants wasn’t going to subside on its own.

I’m gonna pay for this…

He looked at Rach.

Special room in hell? Totally worth it.

 ***

Bobbie had Timmi sitting on the couch. She wasn’t lecturing exactly, but…

            “What happened exactly?”

Timmi shrugged and flicked the chain that hung from her bellybutton.

“We were just kissing, then Rach got all sexy and blonder and stuff…” Timmi’s eyes widened like she figured out the meaning of life.

Timmi’s eyes widened during a sharp intake of breath. “That’s the same thing that happened to me, huh?”

“We don’t know.” Bobbie sent a worried text to Faye.

“It was definitely cool, I didn’t know I could do that. Now everyone can be pretty.”

Bobbie sat down next to her boyfriend who was now a girl.

“Timmi. Don’t kiss anyone else, okay? At least until we can figure this out.”

Timmi pouted. “It didn’t do anything to Faye.” Another giggle. “He’s cute, I see why you like him.” The thought of boyFaye with long blonde hair was funny and she giggled.

Bobbie made some cocoa and hoped that the situation would resolve itself.

 ***

The lamp was on the ground and somehow the pink shade had rolled all the way into the kitchen.

The slurping noises gave the illusion that an aquarium somewhere was low on water.

“Unnh.” Faye said. Mmmm… she’s … good……

This wasn’t the first time Rach’s head was where it was, but it was the first time to his knowledge that she had given a blowjob.

And if you can’t give a blowjob to your girlfriend, who can you do it to?

Rach suddenly stopped and crawled up Faye’s body like a tree. He felt her guide him into the musky warm canal that threatened to cut off circulation. Faye grunted as their bodies fully connected.

“This is fun when you’re a boy.” Rach said. Faye felt the long hair tickle the tops of his legs.

Rach began to bounce on the newfound cushion afforded her by the Timmi bestowed curves. She slid the moist folds of her dripping pussy up and down. Smiling more with each strange face her partner made.

Faye sat up and grabbed at his girlfriend’s midsection, guiding her into another position, then another.

Then another.

When Faye could take it no more, he spasmed. And Rach cried out as she felt the hot spray coat the inside of the twitching, flexing canal.

“Ooooooooh!” Rach cried, her voice somehow lower. She turned and bonded herself to Faye with the industrial strength sweat of their lovemaking.

“That was soooooo awesome. Not like those stupid toys.”

Rach giggled, her hair fanned out over his chest.

“Yours moves.” The giggle again.

Rach traced a finger on Faye’s smooth chest.

Faye held Rach tight, like it could have been…

Before.

 ***

Bobbie put a movie on, hoping that Timmi would at least be interested. Drop Bears was still around, she had taken it home to listen to the commentary track in the morning.

Sipping cocoa and watching the misadventures of victims of falling marsupials, she looked over at Timmi.

There was an unfamiliar look on her face. She’s scared?

Several times, Timmi had her hands over her face. “This is scary.”

“I thought they were gonna be all cute and stuff. All that blood. Ewwww.” She waved her hands back and forth.

Bobbie looked around and found one of those vampire/werewolf movies that came out a while ago. When it started with an attractive brunette woman in tight clothes dropping hundreds of feet, Timmi’s response was.

            “She’s pretty. And I like that outfit…”

            Well, that should keep her busy for a few minutes. It did, Bobbie managed to get Timmi to bed…

But not before she sleepily asked Bobbie if they could get ready together in the morning.

Bobbie smiled. He’s still in there.

Jesus, even as a girl…

Friendzoned.

 Chapter 80

Rach woke up with the worst headache ever. Why do I hurt everywhere? I’m not sick… I’m not…

What happened last night?

Well, it didn’t hurt everywhere. Her hands had found their way into her… It did hurt some as she removed her hands. Not the pain of something being wrong, but the fire and lactic acid shock that plagued fatigued muscles.

It was in the bathroom that Rach screamed and nearly lost control of her bladder.

Her face was made up… or had been. Pink eye shadow?

Where was Faye?

Rach finished in the bathroom and washed the grime and color from her face and hastily pulled back her hair. It was softer, more lustrous. She threw a robe on quickly before turning.

When she went back out into the bedroom there was a boy laying in her bed, shirt off. He looked familiar… Bobbie’s boyfriend.

Tom? No, Tim.

“What the hell are you doing here? And where’s Faye.”

“Morning, babe.”

“Don’t you babe me, what the fuck are you doing in my house?”

 ***
            Faye woke in seconds. Rach was starting to yell, and if that was happening this early it meant two things.

Amazing how you can do the fastest math within seconds after getting up.

It meant one, that the… Whatever it was… had worn off. A quick glance of the robed girl verified that Rach had, indeed returned to normal.

And two:

The punches would soon start flying if Faye didn’t say something amazing and fast.

“Babe. It’s me. I didn’t wanna…”

“Didn’t wanna what?”

Faye brought her smile to bear. “Freak you out.”

“You’re half naked and in my bed, I think we’re past that.”

“Actually.” Faye looked under the covers. “I’m totally naked. You didn’t mind last night.”

Rach groaned in anguish and started to say something, but…

You’re so pretty…

It’s a different cute, but I like it.

Kissing…him?

Looking at the heap of not Rach clothes, she saw the green boxer briefs.

“Mmmmmm, blowjobs are fun…”

“Oh, god…” Rach turned and ran for the bathroom. She couldn’t decide to brush her teeth with steel wool or gargle with bleach.

Faye was buttoning the fly of his jeans and holding a balled up shirt in his hand.

“Rach.” He went to put a hand on her shoulder. She batted it away.

“Don’t touch me.”

“I…” Fuck it. “It hasn’t really been me lately at all.”

“If you say that one more goddamn time…”

“It was Bobbie.”

Rach paled. “Bobbie? Really? You’re gonna have to do better than that.”

“Oh, so everything was fine up at the mountain?” Faye pointed.

“What in the hell would possess me to get a green streak in my hair? I smoked a joint with you?”

“Chicken and waffles? Then you and Zoe come to see me and Nick… You thought that was Bobbie, didn’t you? Didn’t think it was strange when Bobbie kissed you? Because it was me” Faye had a thumb pointed at herself.

Rach started to respond.

“The… whatever it was that made me a girl? Well, it made me Bobbie. I just got back. Dinner with you was fun. I knew you’d like the Steak Diane.”

“And the expensive vanilla pudding.”

“With a crunch.” Rach whispered.

“Faye!” Rach leapt forward and hugged him. God this is weird, all hard and…

Bleech…

Faye bent in to kiss Rach. Rach obliged, the stubble scratching at her face.

Rach reached up and put a hand at the back of his neck.

“I love you, Fay-fay.” She stared into the brown eyes.

“But…”

Pain exploded from Faye’s midsection as Rach’s knee found a home.

“Don’t you ever take advantage of me like that again.”

            ”Fuck.” Faye grunted as he sunk to his knees. “Forgot about that.”

            “What? You guys get me drunk?”

            “No.” Faye gasped, squirming. He sat on the edge of the bed.

“The same whatever it was? Ooh, god that hurts.”

Rach windmilled a hand.

“Well, I guess there’s some kind of side effect. When she kissed you…”

“…you got kind of slutty.”

Rach reddened with anger.

“Hey.” Faye put up hands defensively. “If I just left you here, what would have happened? It doesn’t work on me.”

“But you thought I was cute. You kind of attacked me when I got you back here.”

“Didn’t fight, did you?” Rach intoned with bubbling anger.

“No.” Faye said. “And neither did you. All big tits and blonde hair. You were actually really hot. The only fight was to get my clothes off.”

“I have pictures. I knew it would come in handy.”

Rach grabbed the phone and looked. “That’s me… sort of.” She squinted at the tiny screen.

“I won’t tell anyone if you won’t. Besides. We need to kind of keep Timmi under wraps.”

“Timmi?”

“Don’t ask. You’ve seen her. And by the way, navel ring?”

Rach grinned. “I wasn’t gonna stop her. I thought it was you. I thought…”

“You were apologizing.”

“Babe. Everything from the mountain on wasn’t me. That’s why I was acting so weird.”

Faye felt a tear creep up. “I love you.” He wiped it away quickly, not wanting her to see.

Rach melted. “Fuck that male shit.”

“I love you too. But, is this…” She waved her hand to indicate all of him.

“You?”

“At this point I just don’t know anymore. Wish I wasn’t, the swollen testicles are a bad distraction.” Faye rubbed at his groin. “Look, I’m trying to just keep things going until we can figure all this out.”

Faye stood and awkwardly hugged Rach, being very sure to position himself with a defensive posture.

He touched her face. “I should go. Who knows what all those two blondes are gonna get up to without ol’ Faye there, right?”

Rach smiled wanly.

“I…I’m sorry, Rach. We’re gonna get this all figured out. I promise you.”

Rach wanted to believe so badly.

So, so badly.

 ***

Timmi had to try hard not to yelp when she stubbed her toe in the hallway. She knew that Bobbie was still asleep, but wanted to make coffee before she woke up. They were gonna get ready for school together that day. Timmi was so excited to try out the new makeup tips on Bobbie. She had already laid out all the stuff they would need. She tried to imagine the pictures of the two of them, both made up and in pretty dresses.

The gurgling of the coffee pot woke Bobbie. She blearily looked over to see Timmi sitting on the couch barely containing herself.

“Morning, Bobbie. I made coffee.” Timmi squealed. “This is gonna be so fun…”

God, is she always gonna be this cheerful?

“Hi, Timmi.” Bobbie said, getting herself to her feet and wishing for coffee. Her cup was filled and she was  back on the couch hoping that the caffeine would kick in soon.

“We have a lot to do.” Timmi said. “Don’t wanna be late.”

“Late?” Bobbie said, sipping at her coffee. “Timmi…”

“It’s Saturday.”

Timmi pouted for a second, taking her eyes up and to the right. “Oh yeah, huh?”

Then, as if remembering something important. “Faye and I are going out tonight.”

Bobbie set the mug down. “Timmi. I wanted to talk to you about…”

“It’s gonna be so awesome. I remember when we went out before, he was…”

“She was…” Timmi shook her head, this is so confusing.

“Do you know what you’re wearing today?”

Bobbie smiled thinly. “Was just gonna put some pants on and…”

Timmi looked at Bobbie as if to say ‘Come on…’

“You could wear a dress today.” Timmi looked at Bobbie hopefully.

“I’m gonna have to go to the bakery later.”

“Then you can go in a dress.” Timmi said with finality. “Maybe people will buy more stuff if you’re all prettied up.”

Bobbie decided that she would concede to Timmi today. She was sure that she had been a darker storm cloud among grey skies, no need to be the fun police here.

Timmi went into the kitchen and poured herself a cup. Stirring the brew, she asked. “Ready, Bobbie?”

“As ready as I’ll ever be.” Bobbie was strangely not worried. Timmi had managed to absorb all the fashion advice put in front of her. Like me with the cooking.

Bobbie and Timmi had taken over the bathroom, they were chatting like many of the girls she had come to know since joining the XX population.

Timmi had the heated rollers out and was brushing out Bobbie’s hair. What did I get myself into? Bobbie wondered. The watery stuff Timmi sprayed in first had a faint chemical odor.

“It’s gonna be so cool to go out tonight.” Timmi said while winding Bobbie’s hair around the cylinder.

“What are you two going to do?” Bobbie asked. Maybe if I do it as girl talk?

“I don’t know. He’ll think of something.” Timmi said nonchalantly. “It’s his job anyway.”

            Bobbie noticed that Timmi didn’t seem to be involved in the conversation. If it wasn’t about how pretty her hair was or how perfect her skin, it didn’t seem to hold Timmi’s interest.

            By the time Bobbie’s head was covered in rollers, she had just allowed herself to relax. Just one of the girls.

            “…there was that time at that party.” Timmi giggled. “You were so drunk.”

            Bobbie gazed over at her boyfriend. He remembers.

            “They call me Mello Yello.” Timmi sang, fitting the shower cap over the rollers.

The memory of the soda Tim brought her…

“Jeez, Bobbie. You have such a pretty smile. Don’t ruin it too early today.” Timmi rolled her eyes. The distinctive roll took on a new undertone.

“I worry about you, Tim…mi.”

“Oh. I worry about you, too.” Timmi hugged Bobbie. “You’re the best friend I ever had. When I was sad, you were always there to cheer me up.”

“We went to that dance, and…Bella and Amber…” Timmi trailed off, dazed.

“Anyways… Faye and I were just gonna have some fun, The bakery is cool and all.”

“But, I’m not too good at it. Wish I was though. It would be fun to hang out. Ooh, I know…”

Timmi was gone in a flash and back almost before Bobbie could register that she was gone.

There was a bundle of blue in her hands. Bobbie recognized it instantly. It was the dress she had worn to the bake sale.

“I remember when you wore this…” Timmi said, thrusting the bundle at Bobbie. “I thought you were so pretty.”

The bake sale? How long ago was that?  Bobbie remembered walking around the school dressed like that. The memory made her smile a bittersweet smile. So much had happened.

“… then we sold everything, and Faye was there. But she was a girl…”

“Darn it.” Timmi said. “All this stuff is so confusing. Who is who? Who used to be who? Am I still me?” Timmi giggled, ignoring the question she herself posed. “We can go to the bakery  all dressed up and give out some samples. Then I can come back and get ready to go out tonight. It’ll be fun.”

“I promise.”

Bobbie smiled wanly.

 ***

Faye was not happy. She was pissed, sad… Rach knew that it wasn’t any one person’s fault. Fucking magic shit. The coffee from Daily Grind didn’t even help the morning seem any brighter .

Neither did the swollen testicles.

Yeah, she had taken one for the team. Rach was more than a saint, Faye was honestly surprised how well she took it, she wondered if Rach knew what she lost. He could see that it had bothered her in her sprint to the bathroom.

He didn’t mind too much at the time.

Neither did she.

He noticed that the lights were still off and the Closed sign up. Where is she?

“Fuck.” Faye sighed, he opened the door and got the wares that were ready into the case and. Cheepskates was open. Hope I still remember all the prices.

He dialed Bobbie.

 ***

Bobbie couldn’t hear a thing with the hair dryer going. Even Timmi saw the futility of talking. This had been a fun morning, if a bit odd. She had talked about the things she used to talk to Heather and Amber about. Timmi remembered Tim, however vaguely. It’s like trying to watch a DVD on a LaserDisc player.

Heather hadn’t been quite as adept as Timmi was being. Light touches, brushing… Bobbie got lost in it. Bobbie relaxed, for the first time since this whole mess with Faye started.

“…and we all have prom tickets now. Rach said she got some, so we can all go. Then at the hotel, we can…”

“Hotel?”

“Oh…. Son of my mother…” Timmi pouted, holding the brush up high. “That was a surprise.”

“It was gonna be such a cool evening.” Timmi said wistfully, then brightened instantly. “But it still will. Of course I’m gonna get some pictures with my bestie.”

“Now let’s get those rollers out.”

 ***

Kim was up early, she had plans that day. She was supposed to see Bella and Amber, fellow members of GRRL ARMY. Amber had said something about important news, it would be funny to see what classified as important these days. Body swapping, definite loss of brain activity…

When her phone rang, she was looking at herself in the mirror wondering what in the hell she would do with her hair. The spikiness had softened as it had grown out, leaving her with chestnut brown hair that brushed at her shoulders. Probably just let Heather figure it out.

…or Timmi. Kim would have laughed if it was funny, but Tim…

He had been a rock with Bobbie, just as she had been his. Now things were…wonky.

            How could such a perfect couple have this bullshit happen…

            Because it’s not a movie stupid.

Since waking from her coma and giving over to Lust, Kim had notice that her clothes fit her newer curves all too well. And now, my girlfriend keeps putting me in these things…

It would have been funny, going from textbook tomboy to maturing model…

If Lust hadn’t been involved.

Ever since Bobbie showed up. Robb. The name still made her want to laugh.  A little.

When Kim was little, her brother Robb had been her playmate. Now…

Bobbie. And Faye, and Timmi and…

What the hell is going on here?

Kim looked at the low rise jeans she had recently acquired and chuckled. No one stays the same, huh?

Everything changes.

The vibrating phone moved across the dresser, allowing Kim to catch it before it fell.

“’Yello.”

“Kim. I’m at the bakery. You gonna be around a little later? Just wanna check on… Timmi.”

“Heading out to Bella’s today, but I can be there later.”

“Cool cool.” Faye said.

“I’ll let them know… if they answer the phone…”

“Chicks, right?” Kim said, heading to the closet to find one of her dresses.

 ***

“Holy shit.” Bobbie exclaimed, finally allowed to see the mirror.  Her hair sat high in the back, relaxing into lazy curls that tumbled over her shoulders.

            “You’re so pretty to begin with, though.” Timmi touched Bobbie familiarly.  “I always thought so… It was fun for you to see me act all silly, huh?” She was giggling uncontrollably as she finished her sentence.

Bobbie had to chuckle a little. It had been, she hadn’t thought about it until that moment. But clearly Timmi had noticed.

She looked at herself in the mirror. Surely there was a music video that she should be starring in. The leopard print around the bodice contrasted with the blue. Artful makeup, he makeup retained her signature color while adding darker undertones and just the right amount of glitter.

A little more than I would do…

Timmi was cleaning her face while she started preparing her routine. Bobbie was stunned that Tim could pick this up so quickly.

Like the cooking.

Timmi was laying out her tools like Tim would do the mise en place at the bakery.

He’s…happy. Bobbie noticed as Timmi hummed. This is probably the closest thing to a vacation he’s had since... Bobbie thought about it, his family, and their relationship. Since meeting Tim, the bakery had taken up all of his free time. He’d even dropped out of school to open when it became necessary. The place was where their pairing was cemented.

He’s worked so hard for this. Bobbie’s wistful thought was cut sharply by Timmi’s trademark squeal.

            “This is gonna be such a crazy day.” Timmi turned to smile at Bobbie. “But we’re gonna have so much fun at the bakery. Then tonight, Faye and I…”

            A look of worry flitted across Bobbie’s face.

            “Oh, don’t be such a wet blanket. I’m gonna sit across from him and chew with my mouth closed and laugh at her jokes and that’s it.” Timmi giggled.

“Just stay away from the bag of white powder.” Bobbie said nonchalantly. Forgetting for a moment that she was talking to the person that just made her look like she stepped off of a magazine cover. Not remembering that it was truly Tim in there.

“Oh, it would just be sugar anyway. He’s sweet.” Timmi tittered. “Now, shoo. Girl needs to get ready.”

“This is gonna be so much fun.”

As much as Timmi kept saying that, Bobbie had no choice but to start to believe it.

 ***

Thank God I talked him into single button sales. Faye was looking down at what was still there. Not too much sold, Faye had availed himself to the triple berry coffee cake to accompany his rapidly cooling cup of Daily Grind. The bitterness of his coffee and the tartness of the berries contrasted perfectly with the sweetness of the brown sugar and cinnamon.

The door chime went off and Faye looked up from the newspaper and looked at the two models that walked…

“What in the actual fuck?” Faye whispered.

“Bobbie?” Faye concerned voice wavered. Oh, god. She didn’t kiss you, did she?

Timmi giggled, she blew a kiss at Faye. Bobbie finally understood what she meant. Tim never turned that color. “I’m gonna freshen up.” She blew past the counter and headed to the small bathroom.

Once Timmi had the room vacated, Faye turned to Bobbie.

“You’re not…”

Bobbie chuckled. “She overdid it, huh? And I thought you went overboard. How…”

Faye put up a hand. “Rach is okay. Whatever it was was gone when she woke up.”

“When she…” The out of place fact found its place. “You stayed there?”

“Hey.” Faye smiled. “Wanted to test the equipment, willing lab rat.”

“Male.” Bobbie shot back, Faye shrugged.

“So she didn’t kiss you?”

“No.” Bobbie’s face changed. “He’s still in there. Got a movie reference right this morning. Tim is… Happy right now, I guess. With all this.” Bobbie swung her hand around.

“He deserves the time off. I can run this.” Bobbie looked around.

“Not looking like a reject from a Kesha video.” Faye cracked.

“This was her idea. We’re gonna pass out samples and see what happens.”

“Good. If that woman calls down one more time, I swear. She’s all chatty now.”

Bobbie laughed. “That one’s your fault.”

“And what is with the outfit?”

“Tim…mi’s idea.” Bobbie said. “She wanted to hang out. We did, it was kind of fun. With all the stuff lately, it was a change of pace.”

“Well, she did a great job, looks like I bought the right magazines. Sorry about the Kesha line, but…”

“You do look great.”

Bobbie caught her reflection in the display case. He’s right, it does look good.

“It’s alright. I want you to have fun tonight…”

“But not too much fun, dig?” Bobbie brought up a finger.

“No problem, princess. Now that you two are here. Maybe some of this stuff will sell.”Faye said with a bored tone.

“But.” Faye cautioned. “I’m keeping some of this coffee cake.”

“Okay. Let them buy cake.” Timmi exclaimed, finally emerging from the bathroom with her perfect makeup.

***

Kim tightened the strap on the shoes that left far more of her feet exposed than she was used to. Funny how her balance had improved over the last couple of weeks. She snickered as she thought of how she and Heather had switched places. Straightening her skirt as she stood, Kim walked away from the bus stop towards Cheepskates.

She was greeted by Timmi at the door, sample platter in her hand.

“Kimmie!” Timmi exclaimed. “Would you like to try…”

Kim suppressed a chuckle. The suppression failed when she walked inside. The sight of Bobbie was almost too much.

“Rough night at the club?” Kim’s smile broadened.

“Shut up.” Faye said. Kim looked closer at Faye. The ribbons snapped into focus, revealing the errant thread.

“It’s shorter. I’m not sure how much time we have.” Kim said. “And what in the hell is up with you?”

Faye shook his head, “Huh?”

“You either got laid last night or…” Pieces slid into place.

“Ewww. You may be the first person to literally fuck himself. And…”

“That’s not what happened. Whatever happened to Tim, it affected Rach last night.”Faye showed the pictures from the phone.

“Ugh,  NSFW.”

“Look closer. That’s Rach. She got ditzy like Timmi, and remarkably more well.” He indicated Timmi.

“You get the idea.”

“I swear, Lust can kiss my ass. I’m only 15, I better not have all this shit to look forward to.”

Faye laughed loudly, drawing a blank look from Timmi. “Who knows? It’s still early.”

“The Rach thing?”

“She knows what happened, and she knows it’s me.”

Kim laughed. “But not after giving you a swift one to the behavior glands?” She could tell that Faye would never be used to being read by a Thrall.

“Yeah. I’m getting better at it.” She gave a dark, knowing look. “I’ll find your secrets.” The smile returned.

The conversation was interrupted when suddenly there was a crowd in front of the store. Bobbie and Timmi following.

“Just ask for the coffee cake, and next week we should have the first of the Summer Fruit tarts.” Bobbie looked confused at the sudden influx of people. She shrugged at Faye and Kim as she headed behind the counter, trailing glitter like pixie dust.

 ***

“…fuckin’ crazy how that happened. Now you’re here. We haven’t fuckin hung out in a while.” Bella was on her third root beer. The bakery closed soon enough following Kim’s arrival that Bobbie and Kim both made it to Bella’s house. Amber had already been there, swearing that her news would not be delivered until Heather arrived.

Bobbie popped the top off of her Virgil’s Root Beer and grabbed a couple of fries from the plate that sat in the middle of the circular table.

“Yeah. Maybe we should do that sample thing more often.” Bobbie said. Kim agreed, remembering to call her Faye. “Faye was bringing them in that’s for sure. You guys sold out in like what? Half an hour?”

“Something like that.” Bobbie tilted back her bottle, the thick, sweet drink washing away the dryness that came from handling so many customers.

“Fucking berry coffee cake.” Bella said, dipping a fry in mayo.  “I swear Scooby fuckin’ loves it too.” The large Great Dane ran up to Bella’s outstretched  hand and eagerly took the chunk of crumb and fruit.

Bobbie looked on in surprise. She looked at Scooby. There was a familiar bundle of greys, it was different from the darkness of others. It shifted rapidly in the time it took to eat the morsel sans opposable thumbs. The Advocate took over as she wondered what dogs were like, both in terms of their darkness and their sense of taste. Distractedly, Bobbie said. “We’re going to be drowning in cake.”

The other girls looked at Bobbie through squinted eyes.

“Dry run for the school cake? We can sell slices at a lower price.”

“Yeah,” Beth said. “Faye can hand out samples. You said that it worked today.”

Bobbie nodded, finishing the bottle.. She felt strangely relaxed, finally just having a day to just do whatever was somewhat rejuvenating. Just one of the girls.

“Alright, what is this important news?” Heather’s voice came from the driveway, the slender girl was wearing a short black tank top and capris held up by red suspenders. Her low cut Doc Martens made sounds like hoofbeats on the concrete as she swung the gate closed, allowing her entrance to the pool area.

“Oh, cool.” Amber stood up and turned to her lead singer. “You guys know I’ve been seeing Kurt, right?” They did. It was odd seeing Delacroix High’s resident supplier of party favors disappear to spend time playing guitar with the bespectacled redhead.

Kim gave an odd look. “He’s not like that, Kim. He was just bored. Anyway, he knows everyone. Turns out that we were such a big hit at the Grand Opening, that one of the guys throwing the grad party wants us to play again.”

Bella was stunned. “Fuck me. No fuckin’ way.”

“Absolutely fuckin’ way.” Amber said, beaming. “So, How about it? Feel like a gig after you get you get your diploma.”

“Fuck Disneyland, this seems way more fun.” Kim added her own expletive to the conversation.

Heather thought about giving Delacroix one more show. They deserve it, and so do I.

“One more mission? Sure?” Heather grabbed a root beer and dove into the fries.

Bobbie spent an afternoon in the sun, talking about nothing and enjoying the camaraderie she had missed so much while tasting Faye’s life. She was worried about what the rest of the day would hold for Timmi.

On the bus to Bella’s, Kim had explained how the thread kept changing in both of them. Time was going to start running out soon. Bobbie was worried, but was confident that everything would shake out the right way.

It has to.

 ***

Can’t believe he uses this stuff. Faye rubbed the orange tinged, sweet smelling substance between his hands and rubbed into the short bristly hair. The comb and the hair dryer made the stuff set and before Faye knew it, the flat top was standing rigidly in postion.

The fitted white shirt went over the tank top undershirt. Faye buttoned all the buttons save the top. As he tucked it into his pants, the belt was tightened. When the jacket went on, the comfortable fit around the shoulders gave reassurance.

“Face it.” Faye said to the mirror. “You still look good.”

“What are you doing?” Faye’s reflection asked him.

“Giving back.” Faye answered. That night she had spent out with Tim in Bobbie’s body was such a wonderful evening. He had showed her what the love of a man could be like.

Timmi deserves to understand how that feels. Faye decided then and there that this would be a night Timmi would remember.

 ***

Timmi said that she would wait, the magazines would keep her company. She giggled as she thought about what the night would be like. It was gonna be so fun. Just like the last time they went out.

There was that steak, and that movie with the slow people, and that mean cheerleader... It was okay though. Faye made up for it by being the cheerleader next time.

Wow, silly boy. You get ready like a girl. Timmi thought as she looked at the phone. Faye had been up there for almost an hour. When she looked at the last article about the top ten prom looks of the year, all she could think of was that special night where she got to be even prettier, while someone she cared about spun around the dance floor. Not a thought or care about anything except living in the moment. Held by someone…

That’s the most important person in the world to you.

And she couldn’t wait to see the pictures of her and Rach…

And her and Bobbie.

“Okay, beautiful. You ready? Seems weird to start a date this early.”

Timmi rolled her eyes. “Ugh! You were a girl. Don’t you know anything? I have to go and get ready.” She walked back up to him.

Faye looked a little superior. “Oh really. Then what is this?”

“You’ve seen me in this, silly.” Timmi giggled, running a hand along the stubbled face.  It took a little convincing, but Timmi convinced Faye to get her back to where she had full access to the arsenal of Faye’s beauty armory.

When they arrived, Faye walked in and left Timmi to do her thing. Nick was uncharacteristically reading a book. After a quick hi, Nick turned back to his reading.

“No noobs left to destroy?”

“Got… this thing for a class. Anthropology. Maybe I’ve played too many role playing games, but it looks like reality has a magic system, too.”

“Hmm.” Faye said. “Bobbie told me that you guys play a lot of fighting games here. Think I can talk you into a match. I haven’t played anything in so long. And lately, it’s been just Bake Bake Revolution.”

Nick laughed. “Well. Got the new Street Fighter. I suppose I can stop reading this.”

The console booted up and the familiar music and death cry to epileptics everywhere made Faye smile. Gotta take the normal in whatever small doses you can get.

 ***

Timmi was in the shower… again. Back when she was… before.

What can I do? She was so pretty that night when she yelled at that mean cheerleader.

I should be a cheerleader. I’m so much prettier.

And not mean.

Timmi had out the cutest of the outfits she got from the mall. And the most savage kicks she had ever seen.

That silly boy and I are gonna have such fun tonight.

 ***

“So, Bobbie talk to you?”

“Yeah.” Nick turned to face his friend unknowingly. “You know everything?”

Faye nodded. “Like I was there. Dude, I don’t know how you did it. What a mindjob, right?”

Shifting into ‘Tim’ mode, he continued. “I mean, I can’t imagine…”

“Man.” Nick exhaled sharply. “Never had a lot of friends growing up. Kane and I just clicked, you know? Then this happened.”

“I know what you mean.”

“It’s like you and Bobbie. No one will ever crack that secret code of yours.”

Faye laughed. “Tell you a secret?”

“I don’t always get it either.”

Laughing Nick turned back to the game. “Taking Faye out tonight?”

“Yeah. Bobbie wants some time at the bakery and, I feel like we can’t just dump her on you.”

“She’s my best friend, Tim. What kind of human would I be?”

“An elf?” Faye replied.

 ***

The curling iron didn’t burn once this time, but she wasn’t doing anywhere near as much work this time. Just one boy had to look tonight, that was simple. Hundreds looking required more effort.

The makeup took so little time now, it was almost like autopilot. Leaves me time to think of important things.

Like what to wear tomorrow.

It took Timmi a few minutes to adjust the pink straps across her chest curving gently with the nameplate sitting just so. The red flower clipped to her hair brought out the red of the pouty lips while the blue of her eyes beamed from the darkened lids.

The knee high boots were next to go on. She buckled each of the metallic buckles one at a time. She studied the tall boots, all full of pink leather and shiny chrome.

Ooh, he’s gonna drop something. I know it.

I know I would…

 ***

“Oh, damn. You teched that shit. What was that?” Nick was flicking his custom stick and tapping buttons with the adeptitude of a pinpoint barrier operator. Faye was closing in for the kill, saving that finishing move for the very last….

“Whew. That was a workout. You bake? Maybe that’s like learning dancing to improve your Kung Fu?”

Faye shrugged.

“Okay.” A voice said from down the hall.

“Ready. Oh, Hi Nick.”

Nick and Faye both looked at the vision of the blonde girl in the hallway.

The dress was neon pink, as were the boots. The red flower and the blue eyes made for an astonishing sight. The chrome heels of the boots cleared six inches, giving her almost as much height as Bobbie.

Faye dropped the controller. Timmi tittered.

“Hi, Faye? Going out?”

“Yep.” Timmi giggled. “Tim here is taking me…”

She shrugged. “…somewhere.”

“I like the boots.” Nick said. “Feel sorry for any one you need to kick tonight.”

Oh, please Faye. Say something about stabbing someone.

“Oh, why would I do that… Tim will protect me.”

Nick shriveled just a little.

“We’ll see you later, yeah?” Faye said to Nick.

“Yeah.” Nick became distant, then turned back to the school book.

Faye was up and complimenting Timmi on her outfit as he led to the door.

Which he opened.

 ***

Timmi giggled as she approached the door, only to have it open for her almost as if by magic.

Magic? Oh yeah.

Timmi squinted and looked at the blue and gold that twisted. She could see the thread thingy that was causing that problem… whatever it was.

Awww, what a gentleman.

The car door was similarly opened and Timmi was helped into the seat and made comfortable. Timmi snapped her hand across to the other side only to find that the lock had already tripped.

Faye smiled. “Ready, Gorgeous?”

“Yeah.” Timmi tittered, grabbing his hand and interlacing their fingers. It was so much like holding hands with Bobbie.

Different in the most amazing way.

 ***

“How many sheet cakes?”

“Like twenty.  Six lemon, Eight White and Six Chocolate.” Bobbie was talking rapidly, trying to get it all out. Faye’s original plans for the cake were almost perfect. She saw a few spots that needed a little improvement, but they were small adjustments.

“We’ll do this one without the figures. I trust you on those. We need to start zesting limes and getting the sugar solution. It’s gonna be a long one.”

Beth clapped and whipped out her phone.

 Are you really doing all this because you’re testing her cake? Or are you just trying to not think about Faye out with Tim?

“Not like it hasn’t happened before.” Bobbie breathed, looking for the Macadamia nuts.

 ***

Timmi couldn’t stop smiling. Everyone was so nice to her, if only they were being that nice to Faye. She pouted, Faye’s really cool, don’t they get it? Maybe she’s not pretty, but she’s cute.

The menu was full of different things, The salad was really awesome and fresh, and the waiter made the dressing right there at the table. It was like there was just a bunch of stuff there, then BAM-O there was dressing.

Faye talked about how she was doing while being a boy and Timmi had to grimace when Faye told her about the basketball game.

“Eww, that would make you all sweaty and stuff.”

“Yeah, but it was kind of fun.”

Timmi sipped at her cherry lemonade seductively through the straw. She put her other hand on Faye’s, slowly running a finger along his forearm.

“There’s other sweaty ways to have fun.” Timmi took another measured sip as she studied Faye’s colors. Pinks and purples were starting to form and bounce around within the puddle of the other colors.

            When the garlic bread came, the minestrone came with it. Timmi couldn’t stop looking at Faye.

            Even sipping soup from a spoon made Faye just want to sweep her up in his arms and…

He sighed while the Chicken Alfredo came and tried to ignore the rising tightness that his flat front slacks could ill afford.

Timmi clapped as she looked at the plate. “Ooh, yummy. Hmmm, noodles boiled too long.”

It’s just so pretty though. She snapped a picture of the dish and a selfie before starting to eat.

 ***

“My god. There’s so much.” Beth said, measuring the cake batters into the sheet pans.

The candied lime zest had taken three dozen limes and almost a gallon of simple syrup. It sat spread out on waxed paper to dry.

“Yeah.” Bobbie said, wiping sweat from her brow with the back of her hand.

“We’ve got time. These just need to bake.” Beth said, beginning to chatter about how she couldn’t wait to see the cake finished.

“Me, too.” Bobbie said. Her mind a million miles away, wondering how things were going with her boyfriend.

That word just doesn’t mean what it used to.

 ***

Daily Grind was not the usual beehive of activity it often was, but it was the calm before the storm. As finals approached, business would pick up. The pastry case had one lone lemon tart left. The cupcakes had all gone the way of the dodo.

“Hi, ummm.” Faye started. “Two usuals?”

The girl behind the counter Courtney, knew what that meant and soon the sweet raspberry jolt to the heart was in each hand.

 ***

When Faye handed Timmi the drink , she accepted it with a smile. He’s being so nice.

I can’t wait to be nice to him.

Timmi snaked her hand down to meet his and held it with great familiarity. There was a warmth in each of her hands. Both comforting, both very different.

“Thank you for taking me out.” Timmi said. “It’s fun to go out with boys. Funny how I’ve never done it before. You’re having a good time, right?”

Faye smiled. “Sure am, Beautiful.”

They walked and talked about all kinds of things.

“So, is it different being a boy? It sure is different being a girl.” Timmi sipped at the drink, leaving the red lipstick a constant reminder of who each person really was.

“Kind of. I dunno.” Faye began. “It seems like they both have their merits. They both have their fun. But, if was forced to choose…”

“Yeah.” Timmi looked on eagerly.

“Don’t make me choose.” Faye nodded.

Timmi smiled. “This is so much fun. Everything seems all sparkly… That’s Amore….” She finished in song.

“Fucking Burnout and Cupcake…” Stacy came around a corner, a churro in her hand. Her face twisted in surprise when she realized her mistake.

“Valentine?” Stacy started to laugh. “You sure can pick ‘em, burnout. One porn queen to another”

***

That mean girl was back and yelling, making noises that hurt Timmi’s head. That word she kept using, Burnout. It made her so mad. She wanted to stamp her foot and…

            “Your fucking friend and her goddamn cupcakes owe me a cleaning. That cheer uniform is…”

            “All you have left to hold onto now that you don’t have high school kids to push around?” Faye said, face deadpan.

“What would you know about school? You spend almost all your time up there with that crazy hermit lady.”

Timmi couldn’t take it anymore. That crazy hermit lady was her mom… Tim’s mom…   Mom, dammit.

Remember how you wanted to hit her before? But you didn’t because you were…

But now? It’s just hitting another girl. You can totally do that.

Yeah, huh… Timmi felt rage surge through her, an old rage, a timeless one. Tentacles…

“You’re a bitch.” Timmi said, cocking a fist and letting it fly fast and true, crashing into Stacy’s nose and sending her ass over teakettle to the ground.  Her legs flew up over her head. The surprised look on Stacy’s face seemed etched into her skin, as someone dared challenge the Titans from their lowly perch.

Faye started laughing, “Not the first time your legs were over your head, eh?” he doubled over and just kept laughing until it started to sound like a scream. Timmi joined in, as did some of the onlookers that were similarly enjoying a stroll down Delacroix Avenue.

Stacy gritted her teeth. Goddamit, you’ll get what you deserve one day, Valentine.

            “Why are you always so mean?” Timmi pouted. “Maybe you should just be a nicer person.”

“It would certainly make you prettier.” Timmi said with finality.

Faye continued laughing. “C’mon, babe. Let’s go find a banana split. I’d say you earned it.” Faye had his hand around the small of Timmi’s back. The soft blonde and pink hairs swept at his hand. Timmi leaned into Faye’s shoulder and stayed close together as they walked away from the almost fracas.

“I see why this is so awesome.” Timmi said as they stopped at the light, still confused at why this was such a new insight. “I feel so safe just right here.” She had Faye’s hand around her flat stomach ensconced in a standing snuggle.

“You feel so warm.”

“You smell so good.”

“You’ve been sooooo nice.” She reached up and touched at his stubble again.

Timmi looked up into Faye’s eyes and was instantly lost in the brown irises. She saw…

And more importantly, she saw what Bobbie must see in people.

But it didn’t matter. Faye’s hand and sheer presence made her feel like there was nowhere in the universe that she’d rather be.

Universe? Silly thought.

She brought Faye’s head down and began a passionate kiss that only the thought of cold ice cream could suppress.

And even the thought of ice cream evaporated quickly.

 ***

The cakes had cooled and Beth had buckets of the frostings out. It took a while, but the basic design looked right, Bobbie made some notes on what they could do to make it look more realistic.

Hard candy windows, small touches make all the difference.

Beth couldn’t believe what she was seeing. It was like watching those old films of the Empire State Building being built, but with cake. The white frosting stood out perfectly against the frostings of the other buildings. The crushed Macadamias gave the stone texture that added that extra level of detail.

“I can almost imagine Mr. Boyd talking in that class right there.” Beth pointed to one of the corner rooms on the second floor.

Bobbie looked at it. It was a magnificent representation. She looked at it remembering all the places where Robb had experienced negative feedback. Now, as Bobbie, she had just as many good memories of the place as she did bad ones.

Bringing balance to the Force, one cupcake at a time.

“Well.” Bobbie said. “I guess we’re just gonna have to try them.”

Beth smiled. “I’ll get the forks.”

 ***

The ice cream was so cold, it gave Timmi brain freeze, she shook her head violently, the pink streak in her hair twisting like a living candy cane.

“I don’t see why she’s always so mean to us. First you, then Bobbie, now you… again.” She got the hot fudge and banana with a piece of strawberry and the lavender vanilla ice cream.

“I dunno.” Faye shrugged. Getting the pineapple with the chocolate as well as some of the banana. “I guess she just needs to feel important.”

“Hmmm.” Timmi humphed. “Maybe it’s good she doesn’t go to school with us anymore.”

“You have no idea.”

The talking continued. Timmi’s delightfully confused explanations kept Faye laughing, and by extension, kept Timmi giggling.

“Jesus H. Christ.” Timmi looked up and was surprised to see Rach.

“Hi, Rach. I…”

“Don’t you ‘hi, Rach’ me.” What are you doing out with...?”

“Hi Rach.” Timmi smiled and waved excitedly. “Faye’s been keeping me company today. See…”

“Keeping you company, huh? Like me last night?” Rach turned her gaze on Faye.

“It’s not what it looks like.” Faye’s smile disappeared.

“I don’t care what it looks like.” Rach pounded a fist on the table.

“I just don’t wanna deal with this right now. Call me when this shit’s all over.” Rach turned on a heel and walked away.

“Rach, wait.” Faye started to get up.

“Give it a rest.” Rach said. “And Faye…”

“Go fuck yourself.”

Faye looked down at Timmi, with a strange feeling that that was exactly what was going to happen.

 ***

“Slacker’s cove is delicious.” Beth said. The candied lime zest really made the cake, the acidity brightening up the sweetness.. Bobbie looked at the clock and then out the window. The sun had gone down. No word from Faye and Timmi. I’ll just see them at home.

Bobbie had an odd base smile. Nothing could cause the cute upturn of her mouth corners to reverse. It had been a great day, Lust’s meddling notwithstanding. She got to bond with her boyfriend in a way that she wouldn’t have thought possible. Gotta ask how she got this wave to hold all day. And her eyebrows were positively a work of art, even Heather’s careful ministrations never got such a logarithmically plotted curve.

It was fun to dress up again, and to have few responsibilities. Hanging out with the band,. Root beer and French Fries in the sun. These are the memories that they all told me about the first time. Bobbie realized then that Justice had truly given her an amazing gift.

One that never showed it’s true purpose until much much later.

 ***

Timmi was having such a good time. The world seemed so bright and full of color, and everything felt so…

… wonderful.

Everything seemed to exist through rose colored camera lenses. Even Faye.

He looked over at her and smiled. Timmi giggled, her eyes wandering over his body. When he did that, weird stuff kept happening. It was the same stuff that happened with Rach, but this time…

It was more focused, cleaner.

The void above her thighs burned and ached, after a couple of blocks, it became a pleasant warm tingle that spread up past her stomach as her nipples tightened. It had happened so fast that they felt like they would crack.

Of course you feel like this, he’s been super sweet. Everything was so cool… except that mean girl.

But I showed her. Now… The tingling was making things difficult. Of course she wanted him to kiss her, hold her. Put his hands on my…

The aching emptiness in her began to move beyond ache. Longing, yearning, desiring… these were mere words compared to the incompleteness she felt. Timmi knew it needed to be filled, and she knew that it had to be Faye.

It’s not like I haven’t touched his cock every day… Even in her head, Timmi giggled at the thought of the word.

Cock, his Rod… or his…

…Johnson… Why is that familiar?

Timmi absently wondered. Is this how I made you feel, Bobbi? The thought was odd, Tim was there, just slightly out of reach. Besides, who wouldn’t want to be as pretty as Timmi?  She looked at Faye in his suit with the top button undone and the bad boy stubble.

It only made the aching worse.

Timmi knew that there was only one way… She had to feel him… All of him against her, all these stupid clothes gone. Mmmm skin on skin, close, warm. The tingling intensified as thoughts of Faye above her…Or maybe behind me? His hot breath on her face, his lips on her neck, her breasts. Sweaty forms sliding against each other in the night. Timmi smiled and felt excitement build as she put her hasty plan into action.

“Maybe.” Timmi said, stopping suddenly.

“We should head back to the car.”

Faye looked nonplussed, but smiling. Happy to do whatever she wanted.

That’s right silly boy, whatever I want.

It was when they returned to the EVO that Timmi struck. She closed the door that Faye was holding open and  playfully pushed him against the car. She brought a leg up and brought her barely covered femininity against the raging, swollen warmth under the thin fabric of the slacks.

“I guess I do like boys now. Rach was fun, but…” Timmi kissed at Faye, gently raking her nails down the back of his neck.

“I know you like me too, silly boy.” Timmi teased, squeezing Faye’s wrist and forcing it to cover one massive breast.

Against his better judgement, Faye squeezed. Timmi giggled and ground herself further into him. She bit her bottom lip and let a small moan issue forth from her bright red lips.

“Timmi, Bobbie…”

“Oh, don’t give me that.”  Timmi had a hand down Faye’s pants gripping. It felt warm in Timmi’s hand.  Warmer than I remember it. She giggled even harder after…

This. Her grip changed, moving her thumb over what she vaguely remembered as the ‘sweet spot’. Faye moaned deeply and closed his eyes.

“We both want this.” Timmi’s seductive voice purred throatily.“No one will mind. Mmmm, so hard.” Timmi began to move her hand.

There’s a special room in Hell for people like me.

Go fuck yourself... Goddamit, Rach.

Faye put his other hand into Timmi’s pretty hair and started a kiss of his own. One that wouldn’t be stopped by mere worrying words.

***

Nick was still reading his textbook when Bobbie got home.

“You’re late.” Nick said, turning the lamp up a notch and rubbing his eyes.

“We did a dry run of the school cake today. Want some?” Bobbie had some containers of all the types of cake.

“Sure.” Nick smiled. “Looks good, and you made it, so there’s no way it’s terrible.”

“Faye isn’t home yet?”

“No. They haven’t come back yet. I’m sure they’re okay. Tim is a good guy.”

But he’s not a good girl.

 ***

“You’re just as much fun as a boy as you are as a girl.” Timmi giggled. She could feel Faye’s cock twitch. Each subtle movement made Timmi giggle again. Faye’s hands on  her breasts felt soooo yummy when his cock rubbed against the outside of her pussy.

How much more is there? Timmi had to know. She reached down and tugged at the waistband of the boxer briefs.

“Timmi.”

“Shhhh.” Timmi giggled again, with a finger at Faye’s lips.

“I’ll keep you my dirty little secret.” Timmi sang.

Faye was lost in intense sensation when his underwear disappeared. When he entered Timmi the warm damp void contracted around him and began to massage every nerve ending.

She had lowered Faye slightly to allow herself to be entered while standing against the car. When Timmi started the rhythmic collision of their bodies, she could only smile at the multitude of odd faces that Faye made.

Such a silly boy. Faye is so sweet and awesome.

“Ahhh. Timmi….” Every muscle tensed in his body in anticipation of the climax. Likewise, Timmi felt the stiffening inside her own body and a flood of warmth and liquid that threatened to gush down her legs as she cried to the heavens.

“Ooooh, Faye. Ummm, My god. Don’t stop… More, more more…” Timmi was fitting the words in between harsh gasps of breath.

Faye could give no more as the dam broke. His dick spasming and shooting out thick, ropy spurts that dumped all his serotonin and oxytocin at once. He gripped Timmi close and kissed her deeply. Timmi smiled with a content look in her eye as she stared into the big brown eyes of Faye Valentine.

Special room in Hell? Totally worth it.

The couple continued to make out by the car in silence while the moon rose slowly, bathing south Delacroix in the special almost summer darkness that signified the endless possibility of youth.

 ***

Had Kim been present, She would have seen the individual threads burn away, filaments twisting in the dark, cavernous space of their invisible desires. They flared even shorter than before.

Timmi and Bobbie couldn’t have noticed, with the current state of busy they were experiencing, the sensations and contact of their bodies masking the feeling of anything being wrong.

 ***

Bobbie was asleep when they came home. She woke to them whispering. Opening an eye, she saw them kissing.

Fuck, Tim.

Bobbie got up and steeled herself for what was to follow.

“I’m just gonna go.” Faye said. Darkness rippling through him.

Timmi giggled. “That was so fun. See you tomorrow, silly boy?”

Silly Boy? He watched her remove the heels and creep down the hall

“Hey.” Faye said to Bobbie, unable to bring his eyes up to meet hers.

Timmi yawned. “I’m gonna go to bed. So tired.”

Timmi gleefully disappeared down the hallway and Bobbie brought her gaze to bear on Faye.

“What the fuck, Faye?” Bobbie harshly whispered.

“I….” Faye inhaled, then hung his head down.

“It was just…” Faye stammered.

Bobbie crossed her arms. “I’m listening.”

“Dammit, Bobbie.” Faye finally looked into Bobbie’s eyes. “I just…”

“You’re not a thrall now, so what gives.”

Faye’s eyes hardened. “Fine, I’m not. You’re right. But, now I have to deal with this.” Faye waved his hands over his crotch. “And Timmi IS a Thrall, she….”

Bobbie sighed. She remembered the bottomless well of Thrall libido. She knew that it started as a splinter in Timmi’s mind.

But that splinter became a beam quickly.

Bobbie wanted to blame Tim for this, just like she had with Roxx. But, like with Roxx, there were extenuating circumstances. She balled her fists in frustration. Bobbie wanted to bellow at the universe, knowing that it would be futile.

Lust wouldn’t hear.

“You didn’t…?”

“I was a gentleman, all the way. She didn’t open a door, pull out a chair…”

Bobbie laughed through her nose. “Faye Valentine: Gentleman…”

“I’m fucking serious, Bobbie. That date?” Faye’s eyes misted over, lost in a memory.

“We both used to be guys. I was that guy we wanted to be on a date.” Faye had a thumb pointed towards himself “If we ever got one.”

Bobbie nodded agreement. Until Melanie, Robb had never been lucky with girls.  Or anyone else for that matter.

Bet I’d be good at it now. Bobbie wondered how Robb would use all the new information Bobbie had received.

“I did what I said. Took her to dinner, we walked around some. We got coffee, then she punched Stacy…”

Bobbie gasped. “Zoe’s sister? I thought she was some kind of badass?”

“She is. I wouldn’t fight her.” Faye laughed. “Timmi didn’t know that. Knocked her on her ass. It was beautiful.”

“We got some ice cream, kept walking. We were gonna go to a movie, but…”

“But what?” Bobbie asked, even though she knew the answer.

“She wanted to go back to the car, next thing I know she’s kissing me and…”

Bobbie put up a hand. “Spare the details. I think I can figure it out from here.”

“Good,  because I need to go… home.” Bobbie could tell Faye was having trouble at the word.

“Yeah.” Bobbie said resignedly. “We’ve got some stuff to do tomorrow.”

“Alright.” Faye said, looking downcast. “I’m sorry, Bobbie. I didn’t mean for that to… It’s just Timmi, and everything else.”

“I think I just got caught up in the moment.”

Bobbie narrowed her eyes. “Like at the graveyard?”

“Hey. All this Advocate Thrall shit has a tendency to do that. Or have you forgotten Agee?”

“Or Nick? Or… I mean you did have a tendency to yo yo the underwear a bit.”

Bobbie had nothing to say, Faye was right.

As much as I don’t want to admit it.

“Seeya.” Faye said, turning around and heading for the EVO.

 

up
45 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos