Kelly Comes Out, a snippet.

Printer-friendly version

“Johnathon Meadows! We are going to talk about this, right now,” Kelly hissed, reaching up and grabbing Johnathon’s left ear then pulling him to his bedroom.

“Sorry kids, I don’t think Kelly and Johnathon will be coming shopping with you just yet.”

“Uh, yeah that seems fairly clear Mrs. Eastwood,” Veronica responded. “I didn’t think those two ever fought,” she continued to the rest of the group as they left the Eastwood’s.

Judy turned from closing the front door behind the kids and hurried after Kelly and Johnathon, shooting a worried glance at Jessica while whispering, “Any idea what your son said to mine to cause this?” She stopped just far enough up the stairs to see into Kelly’s bedroom, watching as her son pushed the much larger boy backwards until he was sitting on Kelly’s bed, then straddling him without worrying about his skirt riding up.

“Repeat what you said Johnathon, now.”

“I only told you I wished you really were a girl Kelly.”

“WHY would you say that?”

“Because then you could be my girlfriend for real, not just this role-play we have happening for the dance next month.”

Judy glanced as Jessie her eyes twinkling with barely suppressed laughter as they listened in, seeing Jessie was also barely able to control her mirth.

“Johnathon, you remember I spent a month in hospital because of that allergy, did you look up the effects on a male body of having no testosterone like I suggested? Obviously not from that comment.” Pushing Johnathon backwards until he was lying on his back, then reaching down and lifting his top off, while continuing, “Everyone has both Oestrogens and Testosterone in their body, both men and women, except a very few men who, like me, have had a bilateral oridechtomy, usually from cancer, but my allergy to testosterone is not completely unheard of, only extremely rare. So the dominant hormone in my body, the one giving me puberty and shaping my adult body is Oestrogen,” reaching behind his back and undoing his bra, placing it on his top beside them, “Give me your hands.” Reaching out and grabbing Johnathon’s hands then placing the palms on his breasts.

Johnathon’s eyes widened as he felt skin instead of the silicone of breast forms, the question in his eyes clear to Kelly, “How?”

“The doctor told me I have to choose one of 3 options, because of the allergy. I can do nothing, and become what is crudely called a shemale, albeit one that truly looks and sounds female, I can get the breasts removed, and just look and sound like a breast cancer survivor, or I can go for getting my plumbing changed and look and sound like a woman, even with nothing on at all.” putting his bra and top back on while telling Johnathon all this.

“That hospital stay was 3 years ago, why haven’t you said anything before now?”

“How do I tell my best friend that I am becoming a woman? What if he completely freaks and never wants to see me again? What if he flips on me and pounds me into a paste on the sidewalk? Fear Johnathon, that is why I haven’t been able to tell you until today, when your own comment to me told me you wouldn’t get freaked out.”

Judy and Jessie slipped silently down the stairs and into the kitchen.

“Kelly, I have to ask, what choice have you made? Or have you even made one yet?” Sitting up and wrapping his arms around Kelly before continuing, “Will you be my girlfriend for real?”

Kelly threw her arms around Johnathon’s neck and kissed him lingering over the sweet taste, “I always have been yours. I decided I would rather be a girl and started getting oestrogen to bring my level up to female norms at the beginning of summer.”

Johnathon lay back, carefully cradling Kelly until she was lying on top of him, “Think our parents will be happy?”

Slipping to the side and snuggling into Johnathon’s left side, “About the only thing that they will see as different is yours will have a daughter in law after we are married, instead of the son in law they have expected from us.”

up
106 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Cute

Leigh Veritas's picture

I liked it, keep up the good work.

Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear - not absence of fear.
Mark Twain.

Leigh Veritas

Thanks

dawnfyre's picture

specially considering that is only 5 minutes work. ;)
opened a new document, typed and posted. 5 minutes. lol


Stupidity is a capital offense. A summary not indictable.

Nice

tmf's picture

Now I need what happen before and after.

Sweet hugs tmf
Peace and Love

need to know? ;)

dawnfyre's picture

you don't have the security clearance. :p

;)


Stupidity is a capital offense. A summary not indictable.

Now I want to read the rest of the story!

The writing here's good, I like the characters already, and I'm reminded of some of my other favorite TG stories with some of the elements you're using.

So... when do we get to see the rest?

Melanie E.

when?

dawnfyre's picture

when it's finished. :)

and thanks, a lot of the stories here have influenced my writing, hopefully for the better.


Stupidity is a capital offense. A summary not indictable.