For Friends and Family Part 17

Printer-friendly version


For Friends and Family Part 17 – Truth and Love

Nicky and Amy.jpg

Warning does contain explicit sexual descriptions


******************************

We got back to the hotel and deposited our shopping. Amy asked if I was alright because as she put it, “You seem very preoccupied” giving her a hug I told her that I was just a bit tired lack of sleep the previous night so I said I was going to take a nap.

I got to my room and when I opened the door I let out a scream! Brett was sitting there I dropped my shopping kicked the door shut and ran over to him flinging my arms around his neck and smothering his face in kisses sobbing, “I’m sorry! I’m sorry! I’m so, so sorry my love”.
He held me in his strong arms stroking my hair telling me he was sorry for hurting me and asking why was I sorry after all he was the one who had upset me!

I continued kissing him telling him over and over again, “I’m so, so, sorry, please don’t hate me, please!”
Eventually he held me away from him and asked me, “Nicky what are you sorry for and why on earth should I hate you? I love you”.
I pulled myself together and said, “Please excuse me I’ve got to go to the bathroom” as he released me I kissed him saying, “You told me your secret last night and I love you for it! So very, very much.” I took a deep breath and continued; “Now I have something to show you then we’ll see where we go from here. But please don’t hate me - please!”
Before he could say anything I made a dash for the bathroom and carefully locked the door.
I lifted up my skirts and took off my stockings and panties then I applied the release solution to the edge of my false vagina and oh so carefully worked it down my body. My long skirt was getting in the way so I slipped that off.

I finally took my vagina off and washed and de-odorised myself making sure my small man bits were clean. I rubbed some of the female pheromone cream around my boy clittie then replaced my panties stockings and skirt – I will admit I didn’t even know if the cream would have the desired effect on Brett but I thought it was worth trying.

Looking at myself in the mirror I tidied myself up, combed my hair, then taking a deep breath I went back into the bedroom.

Brett was pacing around the floor looking worried as I entered he came across to me and took me into his strong arms. I loved the feeling of vulnerability this gave me he looked me in the eyes and whispered, “You have me worried sweetheart what have you got to show me?”

I didn’t say a word but started to pull his T-shirt off exposing his hard manly chest and six pack sighing I rested my head against his bare chest kissing and nibbling sucking his silly man nipples.
Carefully I unfastened his trousers noting that he had one hell of a boner on I smiled to myself wondering if he would still have it when I showed him my surprise!

I eased his trousers down his muscular legs still kissing him I eased them over his feet and taking his shoes and socks off. He was stood there with just his boxers on well tented out.
I worked my way back up his body and whispered; “Pleeese undress me sweetheart, pleeese I missed you so much last night”.
As he stroked my hair he asked,’ “Are you sure?” I panted, “Oh yes, I’m so, so sure – I love and trust you.”

He started taking off my top I had to let him go so it would slip off my arms. Next my skirt joined my top in a pile on the floor.
He gasped as he looked at my body clad in bra panties and stockings, I had left my boots off (they were still in the bathroom).
He kissed my soft womanly belly making me erupt in goose bumps my nipples hardened even further as I moaned in absolute bliss.
He stopped kissing me and said quietly, “I feel such a fraud worshiping your body when some part of me wishes you were a man!”
At this I thought to myself ‘are you in for a surprise!’.
His hands slipped around my waist and up my back my bra went loose and my magnificent breasts were exposed. I shivered with passion as he gently caressed my breasts kneading the soft yielding flesh teasing my rock hard nipples gently nibbling and sucking on them making me arch my back is wanton passion at the same time thrusting my hips against his rampant manhood thrusting through his boxers.

I moved my hands down his body and hooking the elastic of his boxers eased them over his engorged dick, relishing the moment hoping against hope that it would soon be inside my body. Truly inside my body not in my false vagina though I loved the feeling of that too.
But now all I wanted was to show him that I was the ‘girl’ for him show him he could love me – if he still wanted to!

By now I was overwhelmed with passion moaning; gently grinding myself against his rock hard love stick his hands went to my panties.
Then he spied the maxi pad and stopped I moaned, “Please carry on it’s not what you think it’s what I’ve got to show you pleeese.”

He kissed me deeply and eased my silky panties from by luscious hips and bum the pad went with them and his hand carried on caressing my bum.
I moaned and writhed in pleasure then his hand moved to where he was expecting to find my soft pussy lips, when he fondled what was down there my man clittie he leapt from me like I was electrified “wha! I mean, how the hell” he spluttered and he looked at my man bits, I started sobbing begging him to forgive me for not telling his last night, for making him feel so bad when I could have eased his pain!

He looked at me in amazement managing to stammer “b, b, b, b, but you’re a boy! OH – MY – GOD, you’re a man! How, I mean why Oh god what do I mean!”

I looked at him with a downcast expression and told him; “I know I should have told you last night but I’m so screwed up not knowing whether I want to be a total girl or not then after I met you I decided that I was head over heels in love with you and would become the woman I thought you wanted me to be. Then last night! I didn’t know what to do. But I did know I loved you and I also knew I had wronged you! So here I am praying that you’ll still love me even a little bit!” I sat there head bowed hands clasped waiting for his reply.

He was still amazed, stammering, “But hell how why I mean WOW – I’m so confused I don’t know what I mean!”

All the time I sat there, head demurely bowed wondering what was going to happen next. I knew that he should show me the door and never want to see me again because I should have told him last night!

He stopped talking and I sensed him move closer to me I felt him touch my hair stroking it.
Then he asked me, “I know this sounds crazy but can I brush your hair for you? I think we could both do with some calming down”.
I nodded and walked over to the dressing table and sat down I handed him the brush and he started brushing my long auburn locks.
He brushed for a while then asked, “Can you tell me about yourself? Why you look as wonderful as you do?”
I nodded and decided then that there would be no secrets between us from now on so I told him everything the whole story nothing left out.

As I talked he brushed my hair as usual this soothed me. He asked me questions here and there; then he said; “When I made love to you I thought it was a woman I was making love to your reactions, the sensations the feeling your taste!” He paused then carried on, “In my limited knowledge it was a woman how do you do that? And can you feel anything or was it just acting?”

I told him about my false vagina, and the reason I acted like a woman with the hypnotic suggestion I assured him that my reaction to him making love to me was all my feelings no acting at all.

He then asked me, “How do you feel about your penis and balls?” I smiled at him in the mirror, “I call it my boy clittie as you see it’s very small. I never get an erection but can orgasm like a woman. In a way its better because I can have multiple orgasm.”
Now I paused wondering how to word this the I continued, “As to how I feel about them - in truth I now hate them! I much prefer to have my prosthetic vagina in place as this triggers my sensations and until last night I had made up my mind to become the woman I am!”
I paused again as I was now going to put my furure entirely into Brett’s hands I took a deep breath and continued, “But last night changed everything assuming you still want me I will do as you wish. If you don’t want me to wear my vagina then unless I have to I will not wear it. I love you so very much!”
There I had laid myself open to him what happened now totally depended on if he could forgive me for not telling him last night!

He stopped brushing and remarked, “I think I’m well over the hundred brushes” I smiled at him through the mirror telling him, “It doesn’t matter but do you feel better?” He nodded and asked, “And you?”
Not trusting myself I nodded. I was looking at him through the mirror he was looking at me then he said. “Nichola”
A pit of dread was in my stomach, “Yes” I answered softly. He continued to look at me and continued, “I really, really love you can we be together?” I squealed and literally threw myself into his arms no easy task as I was sat down facing away from him but I managed it.

I covered his face in kisses repeating, “Yes, Oh Yes, Yes, forever” I clung to him, never wanting to let him go.

Eventually we separated laughing and crying at the same time he looked deep into my eyes and said, “I’m so glad you have told me we can be a couple now! Truly I could never love anyone but you!”
I was ecstatic and promised my undying love for him. Then he said to me, “Will you do one thing for me?”
“Anything my love anything just ask” he gave me a wry smile and asked me to replace my vagina!
I was taken aback, “B, b, but why” I asked him stunned. He took my hand, stroking it he told me, “Because it makes you happy. Me I’m so happy that we can be an item and I love seeing you look totally feminine but I know your secret – do you think I’m strange?”

Bewildered I answered, “A little but I am much more contented with my vagina in place.” I kissed him passionately and suddenly I felt his raging erection.
I gently stroked it saying, “Hmmm, I’m going to have to do something about this” bobbing my head down to kiss the hot purple head of his shaft.

“Uh, Uh, only if I can do the same to you”, “But sweetheart” I protested, “I don’t get hard anymore”
“But I can still taste your love juices” he answered as he laid down swinging my legs around his face and as I started working on his turgid shaft licking, sucking, caressing.
He was lapping me gently he took my boy clittie into his mouth and sucked and played with it soon I got the familiar feeling that I was going to orgasm. This always made me whimper as I had my mouth full of his wonderful shaft.
As he lapped and sucked at my boy clittie I shuddered and came the feeling was wonderful I continued to suck and pleasure his wonderful shaft. Soon I orgasmed again, and again.
Then I could hear his breathing getting ragged and he started to grind his hips, then with an almighty shudder he released his seed into my soft waiting mouth.
I swallowed every drop of his precious sperm licking his shaft clean relishing his taste.

He moved and I scrambled up his body falling into his arms kissing him passionately entwining tongues.
We broke apart and he looked at me lovingly saying, “I love you so much Nichola MacKinnon” I kissed the end of his nose and whispered, “And I love you more than life”.
With that I snuggled into his arms contented. I said to him are you staying the night?
Squeezing me he replied, “Just you try and stop me girl” with a big contented sigh I relaxed into is arms.
Just as I got comfortable Brett brought me down to earth with his usual practicality saying, “You realise my love we are due out in about an hour!

“Eeeeeek” I squeaked, “I’ve got to get ready!” He grinned at me saying, “Typical woman” then he corrected himself, “No you are not a typical woman you are a very special one!”
I kissed him deeply then got out of bed and headed for the bathroom saying to him, “Why don’t you move your clothes into my room? It’ll save you moving every time we get out of bed.”

I got into the bathroom and showered thinking over how that had just gone. I had been very lucky he had forgiven me. We were starting from square one no secrets between us.
I showered and wiggled back into my vagina gluing the edges this time I remembered to use the pheromone scented lubricant, as it had seemed to work just now.
Feeling comfortable in my female shape with my vagina in place and Brett telling me he didn’t mind me wearing it I was in a very happy place.

Slipping into a midnight blue velour dress with a drape under the breasts I matched my make up to the colour. Matching open toed blue patent shoes and handbag some costume jewellery and I was ready in record time.
I took a cream velvet evening jacket off the hanger and went down stairs to meet the others.

Amy was already there she looked at me worriedly asking, “How did it go” I looked at her dreamily and murmured, “Wonderfully simply wonderfully” Amy hugged me close to her and whispered, “I’m so, so happy for you sis”.

I saw Brett walk into the room and my heart leapt I really did love this man!
“Ladies” he said as he approached us Fiona is meeting us at the theatre with her friend”.
“Oh” said Amy I don’t want to play the gooseberry so I’ll stay in the hotel! I was about to protest when Brett said, “You going to really disappoint the date I’ve arranged for you!” Amy looked indignant and was about to protest when she saw the hunky analyst she had been talking to the other night walk into the bar.
“Oh” she said, “Well, if you’ve gone to all this trouble”. She was devouring her date with her eyes as he walked towards us.
“Hi Brett” the new comer said, “Thanks for asking me to escort this gorgeous lady;” “No problem Pete” Brett answered “I saw you two talking the other night so I thought you might like to reacquaint with her”.

From the look on both of their faces I think Brett was right about them wanting to reacquaint with each other, so we coupled up and went to the theatre while I was sitting with Brett I was curious as to why Fiona and Terrie could openly go together while Brett bless him had to keep his sexual preferences quiet!

So once we got seated I asked him as I was new to the ‘office politics’ in head office.
With a sigh he told me that while there should be no discrimination due to sexual orientation in reality it depends on the department directors. Mine Charles Winton was a very liberal forward thinking man who, as long as you did your job didn’t mind your sexual orientation.
While his department head which was global security came from a strongly Christian background and thought that it was an abomination and a weakness to be homosexual while he couldn’t nowadays sack you for your sexual orientation, he could stop your career dead in it’s tracks.

To my mind this was archaic I personally knew many devout Christians who understood that everything was not black and white but that was the way it was in our office set up.

I squeezed Brett’s hand and whispered to him, “Well you don’t have a problem now honey – do you?” He kissed my hand and answered; “No I have the most perfect lover I could wish for.”
I snuggled into him and settled down to watch the show my mind was really not into the performance. I was thinking about my future as a lady boy or a true woman before Brett’s revelation when I was sure he was loving me as a woman I had made my mind up I would become the woman he wanted.
Now with the curved ball he had thrown me I was back into confusion again, if I went ahead and changed my sex, would I still be as desirable to him? Or would I be just another woman? We would have to talk about this later.

What I saw of the show I really enjoyed, but I enjoyed being with Brett even more.
Amy obviously was getting on well with Pete as they were snuggled together as if they had been together for years not hours; the same was true with Fiona and Terrie this was a strange combination of friends!

After the show, we went for a meal, at another diner this time I didn’t eat much because I was excited about what the night would bring.
We all wandered back towards the hotel Brett and myself said goodbye to the others and went up to my room where the rest ended up – I know not!

I passed him my key card and being the gentleman he was he ushered me in first giving my womanly bum a squeeze which made me squeal but quietly.
I turned and wrapped my arms around his neck and pressed my body against him. His hands I felt running up and down my hips and around the cheeks of my bum his erection dug into my belly and my nipples were as solid as diamonds.
I wanted him more than anything we kissed passionately out tongues wrestling, he seemed ultra passionate.
I moved away from him unbuttoning his shirt then I took his shirt and jacket off in one kissing his muscular chest.

Now we understood each other our lovemaking was totally unrestrained.
He stripped me until I was down to my panties. I had him totally naked my long feminine fingers caressing his body while he nibbled, kissed and sucked at my body.
I was trembling with excitement but whispered to him that I needed to bathroom I flitted into the bathroom and locked the door douching myself in both areas.
I had a feeling that tonight my rosebud would be excited so I paid special attention finishing off with some sweet smelling fem-fresh.
I also used some of the pheromone lubricant in case it worked slipping my panties back on I skipped excitedly into the bedroom and to the ministrations of my perfect lover.

He was sat on the bed his solid manhood standing resplendent I practically ran over to him pushed him onto his back and kissed his rampant manhood running my tongue around the livid purple head.
I then kissed my way up his body until I found his lips our tongues wrestled and searched each other’s mouths.
I broke away panting “I want you so badly Pleeeeese love me.” He smiled gently at me and moved so I was on my back I stared into his wonderful eyes as he slid his body between my legs.
I whispered huskily, “I want to feel you inside me - the real me!” He looked concerned and asked, “Are you sure?” I nodded but added, “Please go slowly though”.

He positioned my legs over his shoulders and caressed my rosebud, I was moaning in pleasure as his finger entered me my moaning turned into a whimper.
First one finger then a second each one easing the way for is rampant dick he made sure I was well lubricated before he started easing his manhood inside me. “Relax sweetheart” he whispered; I tried to do as I was told and some of the pain subsided he gently continued to enter me.
The pain was both pleasurable and bearable as he continued to bury his love shaft into me a sudden stab of pain that made me gasp and he was inside me totally.
He remained still for a while letting me adjust to the feeling then ever so slowly he started gently thrusting into me. Any pain I could feel slowly turned into waves of pleasure.
My moans became moans of passion as he made love to me,
I had never felt anything like it as wonderful feelings washed over me the sensations through the hypnotic suggestion made my ‘pussy tingle and I thought it was twitching!
I was certainly very wet between the lips of my false vagina in short I was reacting just like a woman!
I let out a scream as I rode the wave of the most intense orgasm I had ever had I felt Brett heave and heard him grunt then I felt his seed spurt deep into my body filling me.
As I felt him hose my man pussy I regretted that I wasn’t a woman and my lover had just impregnated me but there again had I been a true woman I wouldn’t have had Brett as the perfect lover!

The rest of the night passed in absolute passion we made gentle passionate love with Brett being the perfect considerate lover.
He pleasured me by my rose bud and vagina I used my mouth and hands I was head over heels in love with him.
We finally fell asleep early next morning, I was loving being in love, the feeling of being regarded as someone very special and fragile made me feel special.

The next morning, I woke to the wonderful feeling of someone (I wonder who) sucking and teasing my nipples while probing fingers played with my boy clittie sheathed inside my vagina.
Ohhhhhhhhh! The sensations that coursed through my body were indescribable, I shuddered and orgasmed then I insisted that we made love.
Eventually I made my way to the bathroom, somewhat sore my poor booty was tender though it was well worth the discomfort to know my man had taken me as his woman.

As I got ready for work I reflected on last night as well as making love we talked a lot especially about our future.
Brett was coming back to the UK after the Thanksgiving holidays to finish off his work in London.
Then he was coming home for Christmas and New Year I was spending Christmas at home with Mum; Dad; Amy and Sophie, but I promised him I would fly over to spend the New Year with Brett and his family. So he could introduce me to his family.
We would fly back to Europe together in the New Year the difference being he was going to Italy while I was going to London.
It did cross my mind that our relationship would be a distant one for a while but if he could cope then I certainly could.

The day at work was very much business and familiarisation the difference being at two in the afternoon after a quick change of clothes we all went on the tourist trail of New York.
Brett and I were most definitely an item, as I wouldn’t let him go what a jealous girl I was becoming! (Note to self, don’t become too clingy girl).
While Brett didn’t move into my room at the hotel he did move clothes that he would need for the next couple of days so we were sharing a room and he didn’t have to rush out to get changed.
Thursday night we all went to bed early it was wonderful being ‘normal’ getting ready for bed as a couple slipping between the sheets together then a slow passionate coupling.
He knew how to bring me to climaxes I had only dreamt of and I returned this by using the knowledge I had gained as a man to arouse my lover.
He was enamoured that I looked every inch a woman but underneath my secret was securely kept under control.
I asked him how he would feel if I decided to go for SRS after a bit of thought he told me it wouldn’t matter as it was me he loved – I was not too certain about this answer but left it for later.
Our lovemaking was passionate and satisfying my rose bud didn’t ache as much, which made me more comfortable.

Friday was very similar to Thursday in the office my corporate head Charles made sure I was known by all the other CEO’s of the different divisions to make life easy for me.
During a break Terrie, Fiona and I were having coffee when Terrie said, “The boss really respects your work Nicky! Don’t say anything but I think he’s grooming you to take his place when he retires!”
To say I was shocked was an understatement I must have looked shocked because Fiona commented; “Please close your mouth Nichola! This is typical Nichola Terrie she missed all the obvious things that concern her directly.
But she’s on the ball in every other way nothing escapes those eagle green eyes.”

I had gotten over my shock and stammered, “B, b, but surely Terrie you’re his successor not me.”
Terrie grinned and answered, “Nope I’m not interested I’m a great number two, but I’d be a crap head honcho – you’re the heir apparent girl!”

I left it at that as we got back to planning strategy for the new division, pondering that the real Nichola must be some sort of a genius. I only hoped I could live up to the expectations.
Fiona; Terrie and I left at two. Terrie had booked an afternoon of pampering for us ready for the dinner dance tonight. We picked Amy up and headed to the salon.
When Terry said pampering she was not kidding, massage, manicure, pedicure, facials, hair the works! Including mud baths and other treatments it was great! By the time I returned to the Hotel I felt and looked a million dollars. I had also spent a good part of the million dollars on make up that the salon used but it suited me so well.
Anyhow, all I had to do was change and I was ready for the night.
I headed up to my room and entered Brett was sitting reading a report and when he saw me he gave a low whistle, “WOW do you look something – god you are gorgeous”. “Thank you kind sir” I answered him with a smile, “you look pretty good yourself”.

I stripped off totally at ease with Brett and hung my floor length evening gown on the wardrobe.
It was an off the shoulder chiffon and satin floor length dress the bodice was silver encrusted with sequins around my waist there was a satin sash the same champagne colour as the rest of my dress which flowed to the floor from this sash!
It was a beautiful dress my creamy shoulders were bare nothing was needed as the function was in the hotel.
I slipped into a champagne coloured thong and suspender belt, sheer nude stockings. Next my dress once it was in place I turned and asked Brett to zip me up.

While I was deciding on my jewellery Brett was finishing getting ready. I asked him, “What necklace should I wear?”
He smiled at me and answered. “Close your eyes and I’ll choose OK?” I looked at him sceptically and agreed closing my eyes I felt him reach past me then a chain slipped around my neck and he fastened it.
“There” he said, “what do you think?” I opened my eyes and gasped nestling between my breasts was the emerald pendant he had bought at Gerrards. “But this is for your sister’s wedding I gasped” he grinned, “I lied, I was just looking for a way to give the set to you” he answered handing me the matching white gold drop ear rings.

I flung my arms around him sobbing; “I love you, oh god how I love you and now I’ve messed up my makeup”
He held my arms and whispered, “And I love you to and your makeup is just fine no more tears.”
I snuffled and turned to the mirror to check he was right the makeup hadn’t run. I took my present ear rings out and put the emerald drops in their place with my hair piled up in a sophisticated style with just wisp’s framing my face I must admit I looked good.
My neck looked thinner than it was Brett held me by my waist and whispered, “You look sensational I’m so proud you are with me”.
The feeling was very mutual in his evening suit he looked good enough to eat and that was exactly what I was going to do later that night.
Picking up my evening bag and kissing Brett gently I slipped my arm into his saying, “Shall we go” and with that he escorted me downstairs to the ball room.

up
119 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Weellllll.....

Dahlia's picture

I'd still want the op myself and I hope that NIcky does in the end. It seems to to be more about Brett wanting the thought of it being a man and in essence that he's with. Especially if he wants her to wear her fanny prosthetic most of the time. He also seems to like making love to the great V as well, lol. No matter what the case, Nicky is all female in all of her behavior and mental frame of mind. She physically is female and unless seen naked passes as a female. I'm jealous of the idea of what she has had done surgically and otherwise but realize that it is after all a story.

Dahlia

All will be Revealed

Christina H's picture

Dahlia you are so impatient, all will become clear in about 10 episodes time it is a case of Nicky teasing the reader!

Christina