Kerrie's Run

Printer-friendly version

This tale is a condensation of a much larger tale that was never posted, or completed for that matter. Parts of it are random but that's what happens when one attempts to condense 400 plus pages into...whatever. :) I wanted to include more artwork but due to having three faaaahhhhhhkn puter failures at once, I will need to post it at a later date. I simply ran out of time. :(

This tale is dedicated to all who have had, or are having, a difficult time with whatever; aren't we all?

up
146 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Once again I'm blessed...

Andrea Lena's picture

...for you very personal and compelling writing -

and to accept someone else’s child as a blessing and a child of their own.

'Grá mathair!

  

To be alive is to be vulnerable. Madeleine L'Engle
Love, Andrea Lena

This story

I cried at the beginning, at the end, and at various other parts. Now I need to read it again because so much of it was a blur. Thanks for the first story I have something to say about.

Hugs

VR

An Incredibly Good Read

Kelly, I loved it. Also loved being back in Ft Laud where I lived for 7 years or so on my sailboat on the New River. Love the diner at Oakland Park Blvd & Dixie and The Floridian on Las Olas. Good LGBTIQ friendly town, good memories. Thank You for sharing this and I wish there was much more.
Hugs
Joani

Ummm...

Dear Joani...

I wasn't going to use local shop names but...since you mentioned it...Peter Pan is the diner. Whilst the Floridian was more convenient, Peter Pan's def had the better floor show...especially on Friday and Saturday nights...and the menu was more varied. I have many good memories from that diner, and a few not so good. But that's life. I do miss the place, especially since a cold day in Lauderdale is warmer than a warm day here. :D I also wish to thank you for your very kind comments.

Truly, Kelly

PKB_003b.jpg

I hope you decide to continue

I hope you decide to continue this story. I, and I'm sure others, would like to know how Kerrie's life continues. Does she ever get to meet Owen again? Thank you for the great story.

Hugs,
CeeCee