Bimbo Kisses, Lollipop Dreams: A Platinum Chef/ Delacroix side story Part II

Printer-friendly version

Chapter 78

Bobbie was still trying to figure out the plans for the school cake; it was just such a daunting project. There’s got to be something like 20 sheet cakes here. The amount of limes that would give their lives to form the tasty grass of Slacker’s cove would number in the dozens.

She took stock of the inventory and saw the small amount of inventory that remained. Worry about Tim sent her deep into the freezer to get one of the root beer ice cream sandwiches. Bobbie bit into it. The cookie snapped perfectly, the ice cream separating. The tiny black flecks perfectly distributed throughout the smooth creamy center…

Tim. Bobbie wanted to cry, but wouldn’t allow herself to. This was his idea; all of it, the bakery, and the ice cream…

And these goddamn cookies.

The treat was long gone and Bobbie was lost in thought. She knew something was wrong, why was Tim acting so…

Blonde?

It had to be something about whatever it was that she saw that made Kim stop. Had to be.

The door opened and a wall of blonde and purple suddenly appeared before her.

“Bobbieeee.” Tim said, grabbing onto the bakery’s occupant. Faye followed in soon after, the shirt dirty and a smudge on his face

“Hey.” He said.

“What did you do today?” Bobbie quirked an eyebrow.

“Finally fixed that goddamn brake light.”

Tim gasped. “You know how to do that?”

“Yeah.” Faye said with an unspoken of course. “Don’t you?”

“Don’t be silly.” Tim laughed, letting go of Bobbie and latching onto Faye. “You’re so manly.” She giggled. Turning back to Bobbie. “Did you sell lots of goodies?”

Bobbie smiled. Still thinking about the bakery.

“Most of them. How was school?”

Tim smiled broader than she had ever seen Faye smile. Her blue eyes were clear, but vacant. “It was sooooo fun! The boys were all super nice to me and Rach invited me to a sleepover and…”

“What?” Bobbie asked.

“Ummm, yeah. I was gonna mention that. I guess Rach’s mom is out of town, usually we…”

“I know.” Bobbie said. Tim looked around for the muffins.

“The carmapples are gone? Awww. I really wanted one.”

Bobbie went to the freezer and retrieved another of the ice cream sandwiches. Tim’s eyes widened.

“They’re done?” Tim clapped and took the cold circle, Bobbie turned to make sure the freezer was latched. Faye looked at Tim out of the corner of his eye.

Tim immediately began licking the middle seductively while stealing a glance at Faye. She knew he saw, the skin got all red around the dark smudge.

Silly boy, he’s embarrassed? Why?

“Here, put this on.” Bobbie handed a glove over to Faye.

“What gives?”

“Beth and I have this; just keep out of the way.”

“I’ve worked here before.” Faye said, indignant.

“What goes in the banana bread, walnuts or almonds?”

“I…I….” Faye reached for the knowledge, but it just wasn’t there. “Dammit.”

“Right. You burned your hand; you can keep an eye on Tim.” Bobbie looked back to see Tim snapping a selfie, the flash dazzling her eyes and making her blink several times.

When Beth finally showed up she was excited to see Faye there.

“Hi, guys. Ready?” Beth seemed happier than usual.

“Hi, Beth.” Tim said, waving cutely. Beth waved back.

“Awesome, now that we’re all here. How about we add some extra bacon to the first batch?”

“Yeah.” Bobbie said. “We can do that.”

“Someone burned his hand today.” Bobbie jerked her thumb to Faye, who held up the gloved hand.

“Oh. I was just thinking that maybe we could sell it. I tried some on a salad and it was really good.” Beth said, Tim brightened.

“That’s a good idea. That means you can still have sugar and bacon on a diet…” Tim bounced, as if the revelation were of biblical importance. She looked down as light caught the glossy paper of the Teen Cosmo she had started earlier, but she couldn’t remember what she read exactly. “Can I read that again?”

 “Good idea, Beth.” Faye said, leaning towards Bobbie. “Can I get a kiss?” Faye’s smirk threatened Bobbie’s personal space.

Gritting her teeth. Faye, you’ll die for this. Bobbie acquiesced and kissed. She braced against the tongue. It didn’t feel familiar at all.

Breaking the kiss, Bobbie hugged Faye close.

“Don’t ever fucking do that again.” Bobbie whispered to her boyfriend’s body. She brought her hand down hard on the glove.

“Ow, shit.” Faye blurted.

“Oh, sorry.” Bobbie said. Faye knew from her expression.

She wasn’t.

 ***

Rach was having so much fun planning this. But if Faye was pranking, she could keep up. Money be damned, the photo record will be worth it. The mall stretched out before her.

Or everything goes back unopened. Either way, someone wins.

Drowning Faye in the feminine had long been a fantasy for Rach, and she was going to put every last thing she wanted in the impromptu shopping trip. After several stops, one large peanut butter cookie, and a large iced tea, there was a pink purse, pink sunglasses, a teddy bear backpack. Pink cat barrettes…

And the piece de resistance…

She looked at the piece of jewelry in the box and chuckled.

It was a gold colored necklace encrusted with rhinestones that flowed Faye’s name in a beautiful script on a gold chain.

Alright, babe. Let’s play.

She wondered how long Faye would let it go on before freaking out. Rach laughed as she headed to the drug store to finish the shopping.

 ***

Tim’s phone buzzed and Faye answered. “Hi…” God, it was awkward answering his phone. He'd only just grown used to answering his own phone after spending time as Bobbie.

“Yeah. Sure… mom. No problem.” Faye cringed slightly at the word 'mom', looking up at the other occupants. “I’ll be right back.”

“I wanna go, too.” Tim said, bounding to her feet. “She’s my mom!”

“Yeah.” Faye sighed. “Come on.”

Tim followed Faye upstairs. Myka was sitting at the computer as they arrived. “What’s Bobbie’s size?”

“Zero.” Faye said without hesitation. “She has a dress. Heather took care of…”

“I know, Betty asked me. She’s pretty cool. We’re gonna do that girl’s… Faye? Is that you?” Myka asked, curious about the girls new look.

“Yeah.” Tim giggled.

“She had a photo shoot, long story. Probably bore the pants off you.”

“Right, you told me Faye was a model. I may have been a homecoming queen, but I was never as pretty as you.” Myka smiled at Faye, allowing the fleeting memory of that long ago high school day to run unfettered. “I was wondering if you knew where the last week’s printouts were?”

“Oh.” Faye said. “My room.” She remembered seeing the stack of papers on Tim’s nightstand.

Tim followed Faye to ‘his’ room. As she watched him walk, eyes lingering on his firm butt....wicked thoughts began to coalesce in her mind. She knew it was weird to be attracted to her old body, but she couldn't help it. Was it normal to be so horny all the time? He had certainly never been as a guy. This body constantly ached, yearned for sexual release. Tim suddenly stopped in her tracks as she was struck by an eerie epiphany.

Wait...Does that mean I like boys now?

Tim thought about it for a moment, trying to rationalize what she was feeling, but it's too hard to think when you actually try. Besides, she was totally a girl now, aren't girls supposed to be turned on by guys? Female arousal was so strange, so inverted from normal. She tried to imagine what that would be like, to lie with a man, to have her pussy, wet with arousal, spread open by a hard cock... she felt her crotch tense and grow warm in anticipation...

No! She protested. Never, never, never! She told herself again and again, shaking her head slightly, feeling soft blonde hair brush her shoulders, but her body was excited by the thought! Damn it, she could feel her big pink nipples erecting!

Am I really just a dumb slut now? Tim wondered, body all tingly with desire as she watched Faye disappear into the bedroom. She felt pretty slutty... but it felt nice. What's wrong with that? She liked having big titties, and nice pink girl nipples.

"This is so confusing!" Tim said aloud, not thinking about who might hear. "I need to figure this out the easy way..."

Faye barely had time to hear the door lock behind him, before Tim had him cornered.

“I think you’re cute.” Tim whispered, letting her Thrall instincts and arousal take over. “You’re cute every time we’re together. Even when I was a boy. But now I'm wearing the skirt, and I think I look better in it than you did.”

She giggled, hand along the inside of his thigh. Her body just seemed to know what to do with him, and Tim didn't mind one bit. This was way more fun than she thought it would be. Faye looked so cute when he was embarassed.

“Bobbie won’t go out with me now, ‘cuz I’m a girl, but you totally can.” She purred.

Faye stiffened, in every way possible. This was the first time Tim had ever seen Faye struck speechless. She grinned impishly...wow, I can really knock 'em dead, can't I? She idly wondered if her body had that effect on other guys...

“Whaddaya say.” Tim smiled as she felt the felt the rousing inside his pants.

He looked at her nervously. “Tim, we can’t. I mean, what about Rach?”

“What about her?” Tim looked at him, oblivious.

“She’s my girlfriend.” Faye said matter-of-factly.

Tim brightened. “I have a girlfriend? Awesome, and we have a sleepover tomorrow? Oooooh, that’s gonna be so fun. Maybe…. “ Tim licked her lips as a male fantasy popped into her mind through the pink fog of arousal.“…we can call you?”

“Yeah. Rach would probably decapitate me with a butterknife. But, you have fun and we’ll talk about it later, okay?”

“’Kay.” Tim said, turned and wiggled her shapely ass, winked at him over her shoulder. She didn't know why she was so worried about being attracted to guys. Toying with Faye was so much fun, she couldn't wait to try it again. Her mind began to wander as she stepped outside, remembering how her body used to look naked when she was a boy. It was a minute or two before Tim realized she was just staring at herself, huge tits rising and falling softly with each breath.

“Here you go.” Faye walked past Tim to living room and handed the sheaf of papers over. “Gotta get back. See you later.”

“Oh, I’m going out in a little bit. Betty’s coming to get me. You have the place to yourself tonight.”

Tim caught up to Faye halfway down the stairs when Tim grabbed Faye’s hand, stopping him. Using her height from standing on a taller stair, she turned Faye around. Lips met and a tongue invaded. Faye felt Tim’s hands slide up his sides, her right moving up over the clipped short hairs of his right side. The kiss continued as Tim brought her hand down the back of his neck.

“I know you want me. I want you, too.” Tim said. “Bobbie won’t mind. She knows I’m a girl.”

“Tim…”

“I don’t like it when you call me that.” She pouted. "Tim is a boy’s name. You're a boy, I'm a girl."

"What should I call you, then?" Faye looked at her curiously.

Faye could almost her straining for a response.  “Call me…. Timmi.”

Faye widened his eyes. “Okay… Tim….”

“Ah ah… Timmi.” ‘Timmi’ wagged a finger.

“Fine, Timmi. I…”

"We went out before when things were all strange and you were Bobbie. You had a good time, right?” She looked up at him hopefully.

“Ti… Timmi.” Faye held her hand gingerly. “You showed me what that’s supposed to feel like.”

Timmi smiled. “See? Now it can be your turn to be the cute guy. Besides. What else am I gonna do tomottow night?”

“Bobbie…”

“Bobbie won’t mind, I promise. Let’s have some fun!”

The bulge in his pants did Faye’s thinking for him. “Sure, but let’s get back downstairs.”

“Don’t worry, Faye.” She lowered her voice to a sexy whisper.

“I won’t tell.” Timmi crossed her heart and raised a hand in a Boy Scouts salute. The remainder of the trip down the stairs, Faye wondered exactly what in the hell he was thinking.

Or is little Faye doing the thinking?

Little Faye?

Jesus Christ, how do things get this confusing?

 ***

The bakery continued its operations, with Beth and Bobbie taking care of everything. Faye came down a flustered, while Timmi came down behind him looking oddly pleased with herself.

          Bobbie noticed Faye’s grey rainbow, her abilities as Advocate told her that something shocked him. Timmi’s smiling face told a tale that all the colored ribbons in the world couldn’t. Crap, Tim’s hitting on him.

           Faye turned her down, obviously. He’s not a Thrall right now. There’s no way that he’d…

           Bobbie paused, taking a moment to remind herself that Timmi was the walking incarnate of sex on legs. Would Faye be able to resist? A shiver ran down her spine as she pushed the thought aside. She didn't want to know.

            It was late; Beth’s little bags of candied bacon were set by the register. Timmi had found herself a comfy chair to sit cross-legged in, and was studying the Cosmopolitan magazine with Oxford scholar intensity. Her ditzy mind was slowly gaining knowledge of things that would have left her completely disinterested just days ago. Makeup. Fashion. Hairstyles. Hot gossip. Sex tips. She was totally enthralled.

             This stuff is so cool, Timmi thought to herself as she scanned each page with an insatiable hunger for more. It seemed like a total crime to live without pretty things now that she was a girl. She wanted to look as sexy as she could, just to see that befuddled look on Faye's face.

             Tim giggled to herself. She idly wondered if all boys were so easy to toy with. As a guy, Tim had never been all that confident around beautiful girls, even when he first met Bobbie. But now that she was a gorgeous blonde, Timmi wanted to see how easy it was to make all the boys do whatever she wanted.

            “You can keep that one, I’m done with it.” Beth said smiling, wiping the last of the chocolate scraps off of the fondant station. Timmi took a second to register that most people were still calling her Faye, before she jumped up and hugged Beth, giggling at the memory of the marble slab’s secret.

            “Thanks! I need to get some of these.” Timmi held the rolled bundle against her heaving bosom. “They are cool.”

             Bobbie watched the exchange. Dammit, Tim. Fashion magazines? She was still trying to get her head around what had happened...when she'd swapped bodies with Faye, their bodies remained the same. But this time… what was so different about the process that Faye's body had transformed into that of a total bimbo? It was obviously affecting Tim mentally: The boy she knew was in there, but it seemed like the longer he stayed, the more he was starting to get all Jake Sully. She rolled her eyes, thinking mirthfully that this would still make a better movie than Avatar. Screw Prom, I just want him back.

            There had to be a way to fix this whole mess. She’d been in his position not all that long ago. Sure, she'd fallen victim to that body and its seemingly limitless sex drive, but at least she didn't turn into a total ditz. She was worried about what would happen if Tim started to enjoy herself so much that he wouldn't want to go back. Or worse still, what if there was no way to go back and he was stuck that way forever?

           “You’re the Advocate, figure it out.” Bobbie said to herself, shaking her head.

           “Huh?” Timmi looked up from an article called 10 Ways To Make Him Love You.

           “Nothing.”

           “That’s daddy.” Beth said. “I’ll see you all tomorrow. Bye, Faye.” Beth left, the door chime ringing hollowly.

           “Bye.” Timmi said waving and strangely not smiling.

            Faye twigged to it first. “What’s wrong?”

           “My daddy’s gone.” Timmi sauntered over to where Faye stood. Her hips swung alluringly with every step as she took hold of his arm. Bobbie cleared her throat. What the hell...was there something going on between those two for real?

            “What?” Faye asked innocently, like having his arm around your girl- ugh, boyfriend wasn't something worth objecting to.

            “Just…let’s go.” Bobbie shook her head.

             ***
            They stopped for gas on the way home, Timmi quiet. Faye took an extra minute to grab a small Cherry Iced Sucky and a couple of fashion magazines. Should keep Timmi busy for a while.

            At the checkout, he noticed a display of locally made braided leather bracelets. The rack seemed full of dreary ones. Then, there was the one. It stood out. Five cords; braided together with intricate knotwork, black and tan beads holding together the ends.

           “These.” Faye put the magazines and the slushy drink on the counter. Thirty on five and this guy right here.” Faye pointed a strong finger. Waiting on his card to be run, he got the bracelet tied onto his left wrist.
 
           “Thank you, come again.” The clerk smiled and turned back to his duties. With the drink in one hand and a roll of magazines in the other, Faye got back to the car and presented Timmi with the contents of both hands. Bobbie gave a peculiar look.

           “Awww, thanks.” Tim smiled, accepting the drink. She unrolled the magazines and tried to study the cover in the waning light of late day.

          “That should keep her busy for a while.” Faye said to Bobbie’s look.

          Bobbie noticed the bracelet as Faye had his hand atop the steering wheel.

         “Decorating the walls again?” Bobbie said.

         “Please, not like I'm dying my hair.”

         Bobbie looked back in time to see her boyfriend in the back seat, posing seductively. Her finger was twirled in her hair as she positioned the camera to show off as much cleavage as possible.

         “Owie!” Tim yelped as the flash went off. “Why does this thing keep doing that?”

          Bobbie sighed, shaking her head. "You've got to turn the flash off Tim."

         Timmi blinked a few times, blue eyes trying to adjust to the darkness. "That's not my name anymore. Call me Timmi."

        "Timmi?" Bobbie balked. "Are you serious?"

         "Sure." Timmi stated like it was no big deal. "I'm a girl, so I want a girl name."

          Oh crap. Tim, we're gonna fix this. I swear.

 ***

          Nick was sitting at the tv again, waging war on a colorful array of opponents. The door opened and the trio from Cheepskates arrived. He wasted no time laughing.

          “Holy shitsnacks, Faye.” Nick chuckled. “Get caught in the gears at the Barbie factory?”

           Timmi barely noticed Nick enough to look up from the magazine, instead walking towards Faye's bedroom. “I’m gonna go to bed.”

          “Wait, what?” Nick asked.

          Bobbie looked at Faye. “I’ll see you tomorrow.” She turned in to hug him and pecked at his cheek. Faye took the hint and disappeared towards into the darkness outside.

          Bobbie took a seat on the couch beside Nick, letting out a frustrated sigh. "Faye gave me the keys. I have some deliveries that I need to…”

          “Faye let you borrow the EVO?”

          Bobbie looked at him curiously.

“What’s wrong?”

Bobbie paused, trying to phrase this as delicately as possible. “Look...I don't really know how to explain this, but the magic that turned Faye into a girl is acting a little wonky.”

          “Wonky how?” Nick adopted a scared look, his darkness expanding for the first time in Bobbie’s experience

           Bobbie shook her head. “I don't know what’s changed, but something’s wrong. But relax, okay? Weirdly enough, I think I can help.”

          Nick studied her closely “So...what's her deal then?”

          Bobbie put her hand on his. “Look, it's not a big deal or anything. She's not going to turn into a pumpkin at midnight. I just need you to…”

         “Stay out of the way?”

           “No, you're probably one of the best things in her life right now." Bobbie smiled warmly at Nick. His darkness radiated strangely pulsating greys, showing genuine concern, the tight movements precise. Giving the other parts of it deeper meaning, love…

"Something about the magic has changed her physically. She just seems...well, ditzier. Can you just talk to her a little? We need to smooth this over until I can figure this out.”

           Nick sighed. “If I didn’t love her… Bring her out here.”

           Bobbie went to the door and opened it to be greeted by yet another flash of light. Timmi was posing in front a full length mirror, wearing only her underwear and a pair of sunglasses.

            “See? Sunglasses. Glad Faye left these. That light doesn’t bother me anymore.”

             Bobbie resisted the urge to facepalm. “Nick wants to see you.”

             “Why? Is he gonna be mean again?" She pouted, pulling off the glasses. "I’m prettier than Barbie.”

               “Why don’t you go find out?”

               “Okay.” Tim said, resigned to her fate.
         
               Nick looked at his now blonde roommate. “I’m sorry, Faye. I wasn't trying to be mean earlier. You…er… look very pretty.”

               “THANK YOU!” She said, propelling herself toward the blond dude that stood in the center of the room.

               Nick saw Bobbie mimic hugging back, which he did.

             “You’re a good friend.”

             Tim skipped down the hall, in her underwear.

             Gonna be a long night.

 ***

"oooooooo!" Timmi heard herself scream, thrashing in bed as she woke from a good dream into something even better. Her breasts bounced freely underneath her PJ top and she could feel the hot, wet emptiness in her bucking hips as her pussy ached for attention.

          Timmi licked her lips, fingers trembling as she reached down to the still unfamiliar swell of her new womanhood. She didn't know if she should be doing this, but her body ached for it so badly. It needed release in the worst way. As she felt her fingers delicately slip off her panties, touching the wet, luscious flesh of her hairless pussy, she arched her back and moaned. Without thinking, Timmi started rubbing, feeling the smooth folds part, and felt the wetness of a girl's secret hole beyond it. She moaned wantonly as her digits pushed against that void, and felt a finger slide into her vagina.

          She gasped sharply, pleasure filling her hips. Timmi thrust further in and wiggled the finger. She could feel hot, wet and feathery flesh squeeze her finger, but she could also feel a finger wiggle inside the contracting canal of her vagina. The dual caused another moan, but she didn't stop. Couldn't stop. She explored further, discovering a small, swollen bud that was exquisitely sensitive. She rubbed it, already hungry for more of these wondrous sensations that were permeating her whole being.

          Timmi's mind reeled with the pleasure being thrust upon it. The sensations were more intense than any drug high she'd ever experienced. This was peerless. Timmi was already adamant that she needed more of this...no matter how she attained it.

          This pleasure.

          A girl's pleasure.

          She had to have more.

          Images of Faye's now masculine body suddenly floated into her mind, and her moans quickly grew into fevered cries as the pleasure rose in her hips, back arching as she lifted her PJ top to thrust out her huge jiggling breasts, capped with thick erect nipples.

          "More...more...more! MORE! OOOOOHH!" She screamed as the dam burst, and pleasure suddenly flooded her body from the cramping, seizing canal in her hips! Her feet drummed on the bed, pussy throbbing and pulsing as a wetness flooded from within her, down her pulsing slit to drip down into the crevice of her rounded ass.

          Timmi lay on the bed for several minutes on the bed, basking in the delicious, fading glow of the orgasm. She felt sticky, but it felt good, too. Her mind started to wander as she thought about how aroused she felt.

          Eventually she sat up, smell of girl-sex still lingering in the air as she peeled off her PJ top, leaving her completely naked. Timmi decided she needed a shower to clean off all the sweat and stuff. She began walking to the bathroom, but paused for a moment, distracted by her reflection in the full length mirror Faye kept in her bedroom.

          Timmi posed, giggling lightly as her reflection followed suit. God, being this sexy was so awesome! She bit her lip as her eyes settled on her huge tits. They seemed as big and round as volleyballs, capped off with big, thick pink nipples. She'd already seen them yesterday when she was in the shower, but they were just so big and alluring. No wonder Bobbie said they were her favorite feature when she was Faye. Timmi smiled to herself, pulling her shoulders back to thrust them out proudly. They were even bigger than when Bobbie had them, and she loved that...Timmi, more girly and feminine than Bobbie? The thought just made her whole body shiver delightfully. Her eyes wandered down, marveling at how her hips were almost freakishly wide compared to her waist, especially when she looked down at herself. Her crotch was small, pink and completely hairless, which Timmi thought made it look totally cute and super girly. She had to resist the temptation to reach between her legs and stroke it gently, lest she wind up in another screaming climax.

         For a long time she just stared at herself, watching her tits rising and falling softly as she breathed. She reached up and groped her boobs on impulse, mind still fuzzy with thoughts of boys and Faye. Wow! They felt even better than before. They were so big and heavy, she wanted to lean forward and just swing them around.

         Birds chirping outside the window snapped Timmi out of her reverie. It was dawn, and Nick would be up soon. Bobbie too, if her cries hadn't already woken them. And there was something she was dying to do before they had a chance to stop her...

        Timmi had crept into the bathroom, making sure nobody saw her...but at the same time a little disappointed that Nick hadn't caught her walking around naked. Would he act like Faye did and get totally embarrassed? Or would he make a move on her..? Timmi tried to focus on the task at hand, which is totally harder than you would think it could be. But she'd already made up her mind: She wanted to try out all the new stuff she'd learned from Faye's magazines. She looked around the bathroom and searched high and low in a berserk scavenger hunt.

            “This is gonna be fun.” Timmi said, taking inventory. Wow, Faye had everything a girl would ever need to make herself pretty forever.

            There was every form of facial paint available, from foundation to a rainbow of eyeliners, both liquid and pencil. There were curling irons and straighteners. Sprays, creams, gels, and so much more.

             Faye always looks pretty, that’s why the boys like her. But it’s a different pretty.
And it always pays to be pretty.

            Boys… Thoughts of being groped and caressed by viselike hands. Feeling the hard…

            Timmi felt sweat start to bead on her skin, the looked to the shower.

            All those magazines say to start with clean skin.

            Timmi turned on the faucets and stepped into the shower, letting the warm spray of water strike her breasts, causing her to gasp in surprise. After a few minutes, Timmi as awestruck as to what an unbelievable experience this simple exercise was turning into. The act of lathering up a sexy female body dovetailed with the fantasies of many teenage boys, Tim included! Her heart raced and she breathed shallowly, watching suds run down curvy, dewy skin. The menial act of washing had turned into something else.

           The dripping wetness between her thighs came from more than just the
shower the aching void in her hips was intense! Timmi was shocked that she would already be so aroused after already experiencing one climax just minutes ago. She recalled Bobbie vaguely mentioning how Thralls are like, total nymphos or something. But she'd never believed it until she found herself in the body of one of Lust’s servants.

          She soaped up her chest, and watched the foam slide down between two enormous, swollen mounds, their tips sporting bubblegum-colored nipples that were erect with excitement! She pinched them gently, and reeled as she felt her pussy started to tense, passage cramping, and then she was moaning as pulses of pleasure shot through her shaking hips!

         Timmi heard a girl crying out in lust for the second time that morning, and blushed, knowing it was her voice! The tremors and pulses died down, her pussy quivering gently with the aftershocks of the orgasm. Her clitty was still tingling as she stared at herself in disbelief...she couldn't believe she had an orgasm just by soaping up her tits! And she still felt horny... although thankfully the second orgasm had taken off the edge.

        Stepping out of the shower, she began to dry herself  as she looked around the bathroom. This is gonna be so fun. She knew that Faye would be surprised that she wouldn’t have to dress her or do her makeup or…

        The tingling intensified when she thought of Faye. He was cute, just like she thought that Bobbie was so pretty when she was a boy. Timmi felt it was her solemn duty to be not just pretty, but a new pretty that surpassed the old, boring Faye.

         It was good that Bobbie was asleep in the front room. She had to talk to Nick about something, but Timmi was so busy learning how to make her hair prettier, or how to make boys do what she wanted. Those magazines are so smart. Why didn’t I ever read those before? All the advice is totes amazing.

         And that bag she'd found buried in Faye's closet? It had all the cutest stuff in it! Why does Faye keep all the super pretty stuff hidden? Thoughts returned to Faye, and Timmi giggled. She just wanted to always feel tingly like this.

        Besides, confusing boys is super fun. She smiled when she thought of how the rainbows twisted and warped in the stairway.

        See? You were so confused by Bobbie. I bet she had so much fun watching me be all silly.

***
         Tshhhh! Tshhhhhh!

         Tssssshhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

         Bobbie heard the noise in her dream. A teapot was jetting steam into the air; it burned her hand as she woke up to hear the noise continue into consciousness.

She looked over with one eye to see a column of red. The other eye opened as if spring loaded.

         “What the…?” Bobbie had the words out of her mouth too fast for thought to stop them.

         “Morning, Bobbie.” Timmi turned and smiled. Bobbie couldn’t even believe what she was seeing.

          Timmi had done her own hair, makeup, and wardrobe.

          And even Bobbie had to admit… She did a better job than I could have in a couple of days. Hell, she studied everything’s perfect placement.  Hell, better than Heather could’ve.

What’s happening to him?

          Timmi had gone from bombshell to goddess in the time Bobbie slept. She seemed a little taller from her vantage. She smoothly came over to where Bobbie lay. Six inch heels adorned her feet. How is he even walking in those? The dress was a similar shade of red and clung to every part of her with just the right amount of tensile strength. Green eye shadow added some color to the petite eyelids and cateye eyeliner so precise, it could have been drawn with a compass. She was tugging the ends of the red bow that sat off to one side of her head while voluminous curls cascaded suggestively towards her midsection. The blue eyes sparkled with happiness.

          “I studied those magazines last night.” Her eyes widened even more. “There was soooo much to learn, how do you girls keep up?”

            Nick came outside of the bedroom, only to turn around and go back in.

            “Aww, come on Nick.” Timmi whined.Nick reopened the door.

“I…I…I’ve never seen you look like this before. It’s different.” Nick smiled, worried for his friend. “It’s very pretty.” Nick said his smile as vacant as Timmi’s eyes. “Bobbie. I’m gonna hit the shower, you?”

Bobbie was stunned. Nick’s darkness was still tight; although his always acted funny. He moved quickly down the hallway to retrieve his clothes, leaving the two blondes alone

Timmi returned to the mirror and snapped a couple of quick pictures.

Bobbie was up and making coffee while Timmi remained absorbed by the person she deemed most beautiful.

Mirror, mirror on the wall…

 ***

Faye’s face itched, rubbing at the skin of her face, the tiny hairs seemed to scratch themselves as he rubbed. The familiar tightness of his boxer briefs alerted him to the fact that, like yesterday.

Still not dreaming.

He got up and headed for the shower. It was still dark outside, and he still had to go home.

There was sound in the living room. Peeking through the door. Faye saw Myka and another woman with a resemblance to Heather. Must be Betty. They were laughing and talking.

Must have been out there all night. Faye smiled, knowing that some of the time she spent in Bobbie’s body had done some good. The shower beckoned, He knew that he had to get to the place she actually called home. Tim…no, Timmi. Timmi? Jesus, this was nuts.

“Tim. Come say hi to…”

“Hi. Miss Sweet.” Faye said.

“Ha, my reputation precedes me. Heather’s told me a lot about you. I bet she hates that shirt.” Faye was careful as he shook Betty’s hand. “Probably not too big a fan of the bracelet either.”

Faye laughed. “I’m gonna run. I need to get Bobbie and Faye today.”

“I’ll see you later…”

“…mom.”

 ***

Nick was just getting out of the shower when the EVO pulled up to the house. Bobbie answered the door and wanted to laugh. Glad I could save him from that. The thought of him willingly dressing like this again made her shudder.

It looked like his old clothes were still somewhere, remnants of the days before Heather gave him some style. Some sort of trendy urban graffiti scrawled across the front. Faye had managed to get the hair right at least.

“You need to see…”

“Hi, Faye.” Timmi waved excitedly. Faye’s jaw opened and the eyeballs threatened to go with it.

The red dress clung lusciously to every skin cell, showing off more than was hidden. The red bow and lipstick balanced out the pretty face and the wide vacant eyes.

“See? You got those magazines for me and I read them. I can get myself ready now.”

Faye was responding in that special way again.

“How’d I do?” Timmi was far too cheerful for this early in the morning.

Faye was stunned.

Bobbie’s face went still. “Yeah. That happened. I’m going to hit the shower. Coffee’s ready.”

Bobbie looked nervously over her shoulder as she left the hallway.

Faye went into the kitchen and pulled down the Aperture Industries mug. He looked over and pulled down another mug.

“You didn’t answer me.” Timmi said in a singsong voice. She bent, showing the plunging neckline.

“You look beautiful.” Faye said.

Timmi sprung towards him. “I like the bracelet.” She ran a hand along his face and giggled. “The stubble is cute.”

Faye scratched at his face. “Tomorrow is gonna be so fun.” Timmi continued. “Just you and me…”

Faye finished mixing the coffees and offered one to Timmi.

“See? This is fun. I always had to make two coffees. Now I don’t even make one.”

“You’re sweet.”

 ***

Timmi sipped at the coffee while Bobbie was in the shower. It was awesome the way that she didn’t have to make coffee. It was almost like the extra work she did getting pretty paid off in things she didn’t have to do.

Too bad I had to work so hard to bake those cookies and stuff.

She moved over and sat next to Faye. She eyed his distressed jeans and how they seemed to cling like plastic wrap before relaxing into wider pant legs.

“Tonight Rach and I are…” Timmi started to bounce again, the scoop neck’s integrity fluctuating wildly.

“I know.” Faye said. “Just be sure to…” Timmi moved closer to Faye

Timmi set her coffee down, the red lipstick mark a red gash against the beige mug.

As if Faye had said nothing, Timmi continued “Everything’s been so fun since yesterday. I know that it seems funny, but I never knew how cool this stuff could be.” She pulled a lock of hair away and studied the ends. “I burned myself on the curling iron a couple of times. But it didn’t seem to take long at all.”

Faye smiled at Timmi. “You did great, I’m sure that…”

“You’re gonna dress up tomorrow, right?” Timmi asked. “It’s so cool when we go out dressed up. Everyone stares.” She giggled, scrunching her face into an impossibly cute expression.

Bobbie came out of the shower. As if bit by something, Timmi moved across the room taking a seat on the other side of the couch.

“Let’s get going. I’ve got a bakery to run.” Bobbie sighed.

Piling in the car, the three magic victims headed off to keep up appearances one more time. First was Bobbie, running to the door, coffee in hand. Timmi came around to the front seat.

They pulled away and it took about seven tenths of a second before she had the visor down to check her makeup. “I wish we were going out tonight.” Timmi flipped the visor up and snaked a hand into Faye’s lap. She giggled as she felt the bulge return.

“Timmi…” Faye said. She responded by moving her hand back and forth.

“It’s not weird. I was doing that last week.” Timmi giggled so hard she ran out of breath.

“And two weeks ago I was doing that with you.” She pulled her hand away and folded her arms. “I don’t see what the big deal is. Wouldn’t it be weirder if it was someone else?” Timmi’s confused countenance belied a weakening resolve.

Sweat  appeared on his forehead by the time they got to Delacroix High. Timmi kept giggling every time she looked over.

“Okay, darlin’. Ride’s over. See you later. Call if anything happens. You have the number.”

Timmi leaned over and kissed Faye’s cheek. Giggling again as she watched her old face turn a red to match her dress.

Damn she’s…. friendly. Faye watched the curls bounce from side to side. He knew that she was looking back through the compact to see if he was watching.

It wouldn’t be weird, it isn’t you… not really.

Faye couldn’t keep from thinking about Timmi. As he watched her walk away, he exhaled hard.

Opening  the vibrating phone screamed that for his attention. it, Faye saw that ‘Faye’ had sent five pictures.

All selfies.

One in a bra, two without, one completely made up of cleavage. The last in a mirror showing the finished product.

Timmi: Blonde personification of male wish fulfillment.

“Jesus Christ.” Faye said, stirrings twitching with each finger swipe.

BZZT!

You have a fun day, too. Silly boy ;-p

“Fuck me.” Faye muttered to himself, squinting against the harsh light of the day.

Exactly.

***

The giggle in Timmi’s head wouldn’t stop. Feeling his… his…

Cock. The word was weird with its new connotation.

She laughed at the thought. How is it weird, she’s just using it.

I can use it, too. Oh the look on his face.

If it was possible, the bracelet and the stubble made Faye cuter. Maybe it was something about the way he stood. He had this glow like he was golden, it reminded her of pretty jewelry. She remembered that time when they went out when she was Tim and Bobbie was Faye…

Timmi giggled at the thought of who she used to be, Faye was a cuter Tim than Timmi was.

But it’s okay. I’m a prettier Faye. The confused look played heavy in her mind as she walked towards Kim.

 ***

Bobbie got the doors open on time and figured out Which was Hobson and which was Hudson. It was a quiet day. The goods sold early and there was no issue, Bobbie went as far as to start weighing flour and sugar for that evening’s prep. She knew that there would have to be something done over the weekend. Just need to look at a few things.

Faye was something else. The shirts only got progressively worse.

And that bracelet?

Don’t make me sic Heather on you.

She thought about when she first met Tim. Longish hair and a far less developed sense of style.

            Bobbie remembered that party so long ago. When he said “I like you, Bobbie Sharpe” she felt so…

            She just wanted him back, to be held in those arms.

            “Good morning, Welcome to Cheepskates.”

Bobbie made a note to stop by Sylvia’s and see Kim. At least find out what’s going on at school.

 ***

Rach was nearly asleep. Yeah yeah, Appomattox, white people. The night was spent planning what, in her mind was the ultimate prank.

If Faye went all the way with this, then even Barbie would throw up. Pink, I’m sure. Rach even picked up the Pepto Bismol only because of its color.

She sent a text before school, but her phone showed that she hadn’t read it yet.

If only this history shit would get to the end already. C’mon lunch.

 ***

 SMACK!

Kim had the yellow nail polish out and had an inverted guitar painted on the wall.

She felt that that weird Anarchy symbol needed a friend. The Ramones shirt and skinny jeans came into focus. She looked closely at Kim’s addition to the artwork.

“That you?” The newcomer asked.

“Yeah.” Kim said with a defiant tone.

“Cool tag.” She said noncommittally.

SMACK!

The door opened again, this time to reveal Faye in all her glory.

“What the hell, Faye? Playboy go to your head?”

“Huh?” Timmi said, she turned her attention to Kim.

“Hi, Kimmie.” Zoe’s face morphed into another expression of confusion.

“What gives, Faye?”

I know her….Zamantha…. no, Zoe.

Hey, Zo.” Timmi said. “What do you mean?”

“You.” Zoe said with a look of mock shock.

“I wanted to be pretty.”

Zoe’s face got distant, as if looking at something from a great distance. “What have you done with Faye Valentine?”

Kim blanched. “Crazy time at the house, I guess. Bobbie told me that things are hectic, what with the bakery, and Faye’s shoots…”

“Makes sense, I guess.” Zoe said, picturing a gaggle of blondes packed into the EVO with shutting down a club in mind. “Gonna show those bunnies what a real party looks like?” Zoe smiled.

“Party?” Timmi asked.

“She’s kidding, Faye.”

“Am I?” Zoe asked, sharkish grin appearing.

Timmi giggled.

 ***

Two thousand dollars.

Roxx looked at the money laid out in front of her. The measured half grams in their green bags. If I could keep all of this… But, no. She had to get the money to the people it belonged to.

It had taken her a while to figure it out, but the main reason people always came to her was that no matter what…

Her drugs were better. She knew it had to be Lust, no other explanation. Every dealer had to see different levels of people. But the hardcore? Those were the ones she watched. When the stuff she got was only okay? They ate it up like it was freshly harvested and cured inside a supermodel’s pussy.

Roxx could see that they were higher. Hell, some of the die hards got high just from the test taste. There was no way the shit she got was able to be that potent, unless. She knew that there was more money out there, this grind of grinding was starting to grind.

Obvious boredom is obvious.

Still, she had to admit. There was more money now than ever before. She ran her hand over the new couch slowly. Gotta be a better way…

Boris and Yevgeniy make all the money and they don’t do shit. Roxx thought about how to get more out of this. She moved more product than the rest of the runners. She knew that the club brought in a lot, and the product flowed. Products of all types, black market stereos, fake handbags from Asian sweatshops. One thing her time at Vesuvius had taught her, organization was important.

“Maybe I’ve been going about this wrong…” Roxx said as she lit a cigarette.

Fuck all this noise. It’s time for a promotion.

She already had all the contacts, she knew how the business worked.

Then she thought about her hidden ace. I know what you don’t want.

Lying is easy, working is hard.

 ***

Rach had sent a text to Faye after third period. She sat parked by the hole in the fence, looking around nervously. The red dress shimmied towards her, The blonde girl checking her dress for snags in a panic. Rach watched her get to the car quickly and get in.

“Whew.” Timmi said. “I thought I was gonna get caught for sure.”

“Well, dressing like a stop sign didn’t help.”

Timmi pouted. “I thought…”

Rach smiled as she thought of everything that she’d planned. If I don’t get a fuck no from her at some point tonight, then I have failed.

The car headed out a full minute before the campus cop showed up.

 ***

Kim was worried. Her cigarette was half gone and still no Tim.

“Timmi.” Kim exhaled through her nose. “God, Lust. You could fuck up a Tom Petty guitar solo.”

No Zoe, Rach…

Nobody.

Well, it’s lunch. Maybe she’s there.

Sandwiches and sodas were gone when Kim sent the text to Faye. No point getting Bobbie worried now.

 ***

Faye was tying his shoes from the sidelines. The pickup game had being going pretty well. It turned out that there was a hell of a jumpshot in Tim’s muscles. The twinge in his right knee made him wonder.

The ball bounced towards him, Faye caught it from the air with one hand. Dribbling and switching hands, he spun on his right foot and took the shot when he saw the other two guys on him like white on rice.

God, I’m tired of thinking in food.

Judging the angle and launching the ball, Faye watched the ball sail smoothly towards the hoop. It rolled along the rim’s inner surface three times before falling in.

“That’s three.” Faye yelled, bringing a victorious fist in front of his face.

The game had gone well. Faye remembered a time when playing was something he watched rather than did. The strange sensations of being shirtless in public faded after a few minutes.

“That’s game, time for me to hit the shower. Got work later. See you guys tomorrow?” The scruffy looking guy asked everyone.

“Yeah.” Faye said. “I’ll be here.”

“Right on, new guy.”

Can’t call myself Faye…

“Kane.” It felt weird to say again after all this time.

“Rad, see ya tomorrow. Kane.”

“Cool.” The two engaged in a brodude handshake.

“Sick bracelet.”

“Thanks.” ‘Kane’ said.

At the EVO, he wiped the sweat off of his face and grabbed the extra shirt from the back. The Gatorade tasted good as the electrolytes allowed the rehydrating fluid to refuel his parched body.

Missed message.

Timmi’s not here… K

Faye sighed. Rach broke her out again.

He dialed Rach and it went straight to voicemail.

”Dammit, Rach.”  

Now I’m worried.

 ***

“We’re your three o’clock.” Rach said to the receptionist of Sassy Nails.

“Very good. This way.” The older Vietnamese lady led them to their chairs.

“Any idea what color, Faye?” Rach asked. “Same old purple?”

“Purple? Nah, too boring.” Timmi grabbed the color chart and squealed with delight.

A chipped, purple nail came down on a color that had more in common with a highlighter than bubblegum, but Neon Pink Panic it was.

Rach quirked an eyebrow. She’s gonna call my bluff on this one. You win round one Faye.

Rach and TImmi stood together for a second. “Faye. I wanted to ask you something.”

“’Kay.” Timmi asked vacantly.

“I managed to get Prom tickets for us. Thought you might like to…”

Timmi gasped, her eyes wide. “Of course, yes!” She hugged at Rach. Timmi remembered when she asked Bobbie out back when she was…

What? Pink nails are gonna be so cool.

Rach wants to go and dance with me. It sounded fun, but she wanted to dance with Faye…

Again?

She wanted to feel that stubble and run her hands over his short, clipped hair… the warmth of his inner thigh… his… Timmi felt her nipples respond.

“Easy, Babe. The real fun is after prom.” Rach said with mock admonishing.

“Ooh. Do I need a new dress? I bet I need a new dress, and I need to look for my makeup and find out where the shoes are…
            So many things to do and not a lot of time to do it…

I’m gonna be so pretty.

The nails were worked on. Wow this is so relaxing. Nothing like feeling your stress drain away after listening to all that boring stuff. Now that she was here with Rach, they could do some important stuff. She loved the mall.

 ***

“She’s gone AWOL.” Faye said on the phone.

“Oh, shit.” Bobbie said, pressing the phone against her shoulder.

“Not too worried, Rach probably just broke her out. I’m headed there now.”

“Good, everything sold out early and…” Dammit, Tim’s voice just makes me want to…

“Great.” Faye said back. “Be there in five.”

Bobbie sent a text to Timmi’s phone.

Have a good time with Rach, call me okay?

Knowing that it was Rach, she suddenly wondered about what that meant for the evening. Bobbie resigned herself to the obvious.

 ***

The mall was not as full of sights and sounds as it usually was, Fridays during lunch was set to pick up soon, but now it looked like the final refuge from a zombie invasion. Rach noticed that Faye was looking around wide eyed, like she had never seen the mall before. A small look of confusion crossed her face when she passed the game store without even looking into the window.

She’s acting a little funny. Apology or no.

“EEEE.” Faye squealed.

The ear splitting sound brought Rach’s head around to look in the display window of Debs Forever. There were so many candy colors in the window. Rach’s ears were still ringing when she looked to see a bunch of mannequins dressed either for the club or in a Halloween costume for sexy highlighter.

“We have to go in…” Faye said.

Now I know something’s up.

But what?

Faye was blurring through the racks like a jungle creature hunting Arnold Schwarzenegger, picking up one item after another.

“This is so cute, and this, and this…..” Faye had an armload soon.

Well, she’s about to parade in front of you in skimpy outfits. Can’t be all bad.

 ***

Timmi looked at the text. It was Bobbie…again.

It’s sweet that she keeps checking on me…

But give it a rest. Bobbie always worried, made sure everything was alright.

Timmi pulled out the phone in the confines of the dressing room. Better text her back.

But first.

Timmi snapped a couple of duckface selfies and sent them to Faye. Then flipped the text window up.

I’m okay. I’m with Rach. Shopping is so fun! See you later k? :-p

 ***

Bobbie got the text after getting off the bus. She was tired, and she still had homework And worrying about Timmi wasn’t helping.

Seeing that she was okay, Bobbie sighed relief and opened the door. Once inside, she collapsed on the couch and after a few minutes of the mental whirlwind dying down…

She was asleep.

 ***

Timmi was eating a corndog, much to the chagrin of several onlookers. She made it a slow process, savoring every last morsel.

Rach sipped at her lemonade, okay, she did the nails.

Timmi was looking at the fries that were left. They didn’t last long. The new pink nails screaming to have the volume turned down clashed with the tan corn dog stick.

The first lap around the mall continued. It was easy to distract Timmi. Rach knew something was up when she lingered for far too long at the PiercingPalace.

“What gives, Faye?”

 ***

“What gives, Faye?”

Rach asked. It took a second for her to remember that she had to listen when people called her Faye. She was looking at her stomach. It was cute and flat and was soo narrow. It wasn’t like she could see everything with those lovely mounds of flesh obscuring the view. But people needed to see more than her breasts.

“Oh, nothing.” TImmi said.

 

“Come on, tell me. What? Thinking of getting something pierced?” Rach snickered.

Timmi looked up and brightened. “Yeah! That sounds like fun.”

Well she hasn’t gotten another ear piercing in a while.

They stood in the lobby and looked at the jewelry. The girl at the front had enough metal in her face alone to set off metal detectors. Large gauge ear piercings stood out sideways.

“Just looking.” She said, bored. These preppies are just here to look. Especially Barbie over there.

Rach and TImmi stood over the case and looked at all the various adornments in their wide array of colors and styles.

“OOH!” Timmi exclaimed, pointing. “That is totes adorbs.”

Rach gave an odd look.

“How much for this one?” Timmi asked

“Babe, that’s a navel ring.”

“I know, it’s just that I totally have the stomach for it and…” Timmi stopped as if another thought had crowded it out.

“Don’t you think it’s cute?”

“It is, just never thought you’d…”

Timmi giggled. She looked up at the pierced girl behind the counter. “I’ll take it.”

Timmi handed over Faye’s fake ID and took the offered forms.

“Trench!” The girl called, a heavily tattooed bald guy came out from the back. “Got a navel for ya.”

“Which one?” Trench asked.

Timmi raised her and giggled as she went back behind the partition.

Her dress was hiked up and she was laying back on the table. She absently wondered if Trench was staring, or if he was busy with the gloves and the individually wrapped needle.

A gloved hand swabbed Timmi’s bellybutton, leaving it pleasantly cool as the antiseptic evaporated.

“Okay.” Trench said. “Keep your arms at your sides and relax.”

Timmi knew it would hurt, she wanted to pout over it. But, the thought of a new piece of pretty jewelry pushed it aside.

“Okay. It’s gonna pinch some. Take a deep breath.”

Timmi inhaled slowly. She felt the tickle of the sharp needle on her tummy.

“One…”

“Two…”

“Three.”

The needle was shoved home. Timmi squeaked in surprise. That didn’t really hurt at all.

“Okay.” Trench wasn’t finished yet. “I’m gonna put the ring in now.”

Timmi felt some twisting and pulling for a minute before…

“All done.” Trench said, turning around to get the preprinted sheet of aftercare instructions.

“I wanna see!” Timmi exclaimed. She jumped up and looked into the mirror.

“EEEE. I love it.”

Rach was out in the lobby waiting, flipping through one of the many tattoo magazines in the waiting area.

Timmi handed over Faye’s card and paid the balance.

Rach smiled. “Look good?”

Timmi went to hike her dress again before Rach stopped her.

“Let’s wait till we get to my place.”

“Can’t wait. We’re gonna have so much fun!!”

The itching started before they left the mall.

It had mostly stopped by the time they got to Rach’s

 ***

Bobbie was laughing and twirling with Tim, his quasi muscular arms around her slender shoulders while the music played. The darkness and pinpoints of light flashed by in many colors, she was reminded of the color displays she had seen as Faye.

It was so good to be back where she belonged; in his arms. There was an almost tangible happiness that wrapped her up like a blanket.

But, it was getting so hard to keep her eyes open. She blinked and Tim had disappeared.

Looking down put Faye’s face in her field of vision.

“You’re so pretty, Bobbie. Just like me…”

“Like me…”

“Can I cut in?” Tim’s voice reappeared in her ear as a hand was placed on her shoulder.

Bobbie turned to see the original face of her boyfriend, it was different in an abstract way.

“Can I…”

The shake again.

“Cut…” Again…

“In?”

 ***

Bobbie gasped and jerked awake to see Faye standing over her.

“Bobbie.”

It was Faye.

“Faye. Oh, shit. Must have passed out. What time is it? Where’s…”

 “I guess that Rach has Timmi. If I know her, they’re at the mall. They’ll be back at the house soon enough. We can stop by later if we need to.”  Bobbie returned to normal and let the new information out into the open.

Faye could still feel a little nervous. How would Rach handle Timmi?

Hell, how would Timmi handle Rach?

“Yeah, shouldn’t be too difficult. I was going to see Kim and mom today, see what’s going on with her at school.”

“Alright. We can do that.” Faye said, grabbing an oatmeal cookie.

“So, you’re letting her down gently, right?”

Faye swallowed and looked at Bobbie. “Huh?”

Bobbie tapped her temple. “I can ‘see’ you, dumbass. Maybe not in color, but she’s hitting on you, isn’t she?”

Faye blushed. “A little. Not too sure it’s her fault.”

“Doesn’t matter.” Bobbie pointed at Faye. “Takes two to tango.”

“What? You want me to be a bitch…?”

“…asshole? Whichever.”

“This isn’t easy for any of us.”

“Easier for you. You got your dick back.”

Faye laughed.

“Not funny.”

“You didn’t mind when you were in there, did you?

Bobbie swore silently under her breath.Of all the times to be right, you have to pick now.

“Probably not the time to bring this up. But, I’m taking her out tomorrow.”

“What? Faye…”

“Hey, That boyfriend of yours is just too sweet. No one ever made me feel like that. Now that he’s… she….”

“I kind of feel like I owe her. Dinner, movie, keep it simple… what else is she gonna do? Stay home and parade every outfit in front of you?”

“And the thought of having a hot blonde next to you…” Derision crept into her voice.

“Of course not, sweetheart.” Faye’s dudely smile returned.

“Fine. But keep your hands…” Bobbie pointed at Faye.

Faye put his hands up. “I won’t try anything. I promise.”

“You’re not the one I’m worried about.” Bobbie said.

“Fear not, darlin’ I can be a gentleman.”

Bobbie wanted to laugh derisively, but couldn’t.

 ***

Kim got home, still a little worried about Timmi. Faye’s not worried, so why am I?

“Kim?” Sylvia called.

“Yeah, mom. It’s me. Bobbie and Tim are stopping by in a minute.”

“Really?” Sylvia said, coming out of the kitchen. “Good. Been wondering how she’s been doing.”

“I’m gonna go change. If they get here…”

“You’ll know.”

Kim was in her room and getting the dress off, changing back into the casual jeans and shirt that signified staying home. She thought it funny how she was starting to enjoy dressing like Heather used to.

Did I change? Or did Lust change me?

The Bettie Page poster sat on the wall and towered over the room.

You were one of hers too, weren’t you Lust.

As she pulled her L7 shirt over her head, she wondered what it would be like to embrace the Thrall’s life.

As long as I keep some control, right?

Kim heard the doorbell and ran downstairs to open the door. Bobbie and ‘Faye’ stood there.

“Hey.” Kim said. Turning her head, she yelled. “Got it mom.”

Kim laughed. “You look kinda douchey. And what is up with that bracelet?”

“Screw you.” Faye said sharply. “I like it.”

“…and that shirt.”

“Okay, Heather.” Faye said.

Kim rolled her eyes.

Sylvia came out. “Bobbie. Hi.” Her broad smile came closer as Sylvia hugged Bobbie.

“Tim.”

“Hi.”

“I just came by to say hi. Haven’t been here in a while.”

“You know you can come back whenever you…”

“You can’t take her.” Faye said. “Who’s gonna make dinner…”

“…uhhh, for them?”

Kim laughed.

“Just wondered what was going on.”

Sylvia and Bobbie talked and played catch up while Kim gestured with her eyes for Faye to follow her outside.

 Kim had a cigarette out after they got about a block away. She lit it with a practiced motion, smoother, more graceful.

“Alright, how’s everything going?” Faye asked.

Kim exhaled smoke slowly. “Fine, I guess. You’re getting a lot of attention.”

“I already do.”

“Yeah, not like this. Timmi has been smiling and taking all the compliments and the invites.”

“Invites?”

“Dates, Prom, just to hang out… Blonde Faye is popular. And the fact that Timmi hasn’t threatened to stab anyone.” Kim studied the ends of her brown hair that now reached her shoulders.

Faye facepalmed. “That dude is gonna undo my rep.”

“Yeah. Well, maybe you should have thought of that…”

“Kim.” Faye warned.

“What? You messed with his colors.”

“I didn’t mean…”

Kim dragged on her cigarette. “Then you brought me into it, now Tim is closer to Girls Gone Wild than he ever wanted to be.”

“I know you’re a little confused. But do you wanna explain why you’re not scared or anything?”

“Huh?”

Kim exhaled. “God, you are dense. All that testosterone?”

“You can’t hide your feelings in there.”

Faye had forgotten about that.

“Just that Lust has fucked with me before. Panicking does nothing.”

“I know that’s not a straight answer.” Kim said, crushing out her cigarette.

“Deal.” Faye said. “Right now, I just want to get everything fixed before he does too much damage.”

Kim ran a hand through her hair. “Let’s just get back.”

When the duo reentered the house, Bobbie and Sylvia were talking. Kim liked what she saw, Roxx and her bullshit finally gone, they can get back to being…

Family.

 ***

“Look, Benny. I don’t know what happened to him. Haven’t seen him since…”

A burst of yelling crackled across the line.

“Just come in guns drawn and demand to see the cistern. They’ll know what you mean.”

More static.

“’Course not. Just do it tonight. It’s a slow night, less people.”

“See you then.”

Roxx hung up the phone and smiled.

If you want anything done...

 ***

“Will you stop rubbing at it.” Rach said as she swung into the driveway.

“It’s itchy.” Timmi said. It sucked having the bandage on it. Such a pretty thing should never be hidden. She was already rethinking her wardrobe, eliminating things from the rotation that covered her navel. Timmi drifted back to Trench.

He was kinda cute. His tattoos were really cool.

Skulls and flames and….Timmi giggled. She thought about running a hand over his smooth head. Can’t wait to use that one with the pink and white chain. Timmi thought about how it would sway when she moved.

Rach opened the door and let Timmi in.

Okay… 3…2…1…

“EEEE!” Timmi squealed. The room was awash in pink, there were pink things all over the place. Pink rose petals on the ground. The lamp had a special shade that bathed the room in a bubblegum glow.

 ***

This was starting to go beyond freaky. Faye so far today had eaten a corndog in public, pierced her bellybutton... Was she giggling back there with that guy?

That squeal that she emitted upon entry was pretty much the exact opposite of what it should have been. Rach expected explosive laughter followed by occasional profanity, which would end in 100% humidity and torrential downpour.

But this…

This was a desert; Faye seemed completely oblivious to any of it. She’s gotta be fucking with me. Rach grabbed the remote and hit play. The media system came to life, sound pouring from the conglomeration of speakers.

 ***

“Ohmigod… I LOVE THIS SONG!!!!”

Timmi knew this one, it used to play at the bakery a lot when Beth played it. She always smiled when it played. She’s cool, we need to hang out more. The thump of the bass seeped into her bones, commanding her to move. Arms starting to windmill.

Within three steps, Timmi had the six inch heels on the ground. Her balance was pristine. Luscious ass cocked one way, neck the other, blonde curls flying in all directions. Pointing at Rach and singing.

You don’t have to feel
            Like a plastic bag
            Twisting in the wind
            Wanting to start again

Rach giggled for a minute as the song continued to play.

 ***

The giggling continued until the confluence of events grew to an astronomical tipping point.

No way she knew the words to that, would listen to it, know it would be on. No, the impromptu dance routine had to something else. In fact…

I’ve never heard her sing before.

Maybe she’s trying to apologize. She’d never allow me to…

Awww. She’s really sorry. She really meant it.

“Dance with me!” Faye screamed over the music.

Rach smiled as she began to bounce.

 ***

The club was slow. Old timers and flashers at the tipping rail. A couple of frat boys sat in the corner with their ever-present grins and backwards baseball caps.

Roxx was nervous. She knew Nikki wouldn’t hurt her unless they told him to. Confidently, she strode to the booth that held the two men she feared as much as Lust.

“Preevyet, Roxx.”

Roxx smiled. “Dobra deyn.”

“You wanted talk?”

“Da.”

“Somebody’s coming. Not sure who he is. But he’s coming tonight.” She activated her phone and turned it to the two gentlemen.

“I hear things. A lot of things.” Roxx could tell that they were worried.

“Maybe you should lay low for a bit. I know that I’m just a girl…”

“N’yet. You very good at everything.”

“Good, then you’ll understand when I say that…”

A trenchcoated man shoved himself into Roxx, shoving her into the older man. The telltale click alerted the three to the weapon under the table. Benny…

“Cistern. Real quiet, we all….”

Clank Cough, Clank Cough.

Nikki’s face was steel as the man slumped. Roxx felt the sticky mass seep under her ass.

 Both Boris and Yevgeniy looked to Roxx.

“She came good time.” Nikki said, bringing up his silenced Makarov. He unscrewed the barrel extension. “Was drawn when he sat.”

Roxx felt sick, she wanted to cry for some reason.

Why? This was always the plan.

Benny was a lousy lay anyway.

Boris quietly ordered a round for everyone and put a second dancer on stage.

Nikki came around and got the tablecloth around the corpse tightly and walked it off of the main floor.

“Spassiba, Tovarisch.” Boris ordered three Chateau Mukhranis and looked at Roxx.

“Za Pazhaloosta, Nastrovya.” Roxx said, downing the shot. The burn felt good.

            There was no fear in these men.

Hmmm.

There was worry. But if it wasn’t fear than…

“Look, I can take care of this place. The girls listen to me; Boris, You hate the music and Yevgeniy, you hate the people. Leave Nikki, I can’t do what he does.”

“I can get more money out of this place. I’ve lived here a while. Do you have any idea how many times this place has changed hands? Believe me, Boris and Yevgeniy are only the latest. The Armenians here were butchers, and don’t get me started on the Australians. That meth cartel thing from a couple years back? Blew up in their faces, literally.”

“I know what the people want here. With a few tweaks, this place will be printing money.”

She laughed. “Well, more money.”

“Roxx…”

“Just a thought. After this…”

“You come up with this now… fast?”

“Well, yeah. Been knocked down before. It’s how fast you can get up again.”

Yevgeniy laughed. He turned to Boris and the Russian quickly blew past the ten or twelve words she had picked up at the club.

“We take vacation. Two weeks. Nikki stays. Booth is yours.” Boris said.

Yevgeniy finished. “But…” His voice took on an ominous tone.

“We will watch.”

 ***

Girl does her homework.

While the music continued to spin remixed girlpop, Faye had continued to dance and be bubbly and perky and…

“I had to take that band aid off. It was too itchy.” Faye yelled. Rach looked up the stairs. Faye was walking down the steps wearing her bra and panties… her hair  bow…

And a smile.

She reached down and moved the new jewelry with one hand., it played with the light, glinting against the white and candy colored splotches that covered the surface of the ring. It slid back and forth so easily…

The other hand held a black bottle. Rach recognized it as the pink hair dye that Faye needed to use every couple of weeks. Faye always has those pretty streaks, and it’ll totally match the pink outfit I found this morning…

Rach always helps, she’s Faye’s girlfriend.

The music stopped suddenly.

“Why’d you stop the music?” She yelled, seeming unaware that the music stopped.

Rach held up a finger.

“One large… everything. Ooh, ooh those chocolate cakes… yeah… 2 liter of coke.” Rach looked at her girlfriend..

“Yeah yeah… see you here.” Rach thumbed her phone off and just stared at the vision in blonde on the stairs.
             ***

Timmi thought it was so awesome that Rach had the dye here, her hearing was, like fading in and out.

“Babe, you getting allergic to clothes?”

“No, it was just itchy. That dress would have just been a pain to take off. Besides, I saw this up there.” Timmi held up the bottle.

“It would be soooo awesome  if you could…”

Rach smiled. At least something’s back to normal.

It took a while for Rach to add the Plutonium Pink dye, there was so much more hair now. Gonna need another bottle

The pizza guy had shown up and had his insulated bag opened, hot steaming Italian goodness wafting its odors of onion and basil. Rach paid the guy, who couldn’t stop staring at the blonde girl sitting on the folding chair in the middle of the room.

In her underwear.

“What? It’s a girl thing. No whipped cream in that bag?”

Delivery guy stammered.

“Then have a nice day. Thank you.” Rach said, closing the door on the unmoved worker.

“Jeez, guys.” Rach set the pizza down and turned back to Timmi’s hair.

“Boys are funny. They always do stupid stuff around you when you’re pretty.” Like that time Tim asked Bobbie to the…

Aren’t I? Didn’t I?

The smell of the dye and the smell of the pizza made Timmi hungrier, that corndog was just for show. Everyone stared, it was just so funny, y’know?

Having Rach play with her hair was so relaxing, Timmi lost track of time, the pizza cooled while Rach finished adding the coloring agent and getting the mass of blonde hair under a shower cap.

 ***

“We’re done already?” Beth asked.

“Well, yeah. I took care of everything.” Bobbie said. “Got it done early, premeasured everything. Orders are caught up. You decorate tomorrow, they pick up Sunday. Done and done.”

“Cool beans.” Beth said.

“I’m just gonna wait for Tim to come down. He should be back soon.”

“Where was he?”

“I told him to take the night off. Go see a movie or something. With his hand, he’s not too much use. Besides…”

Bobbie hip bumped Beth. “We’ve got this, right?”

Beth giggled. “GRRL ARMY.”

“For sure.” Bobbie smiled warmly.

Beth left with her dad. Sylvia had told her that Roy had continued seeing her and Bobbie knew that she was happier than she had been in a long time.

Bobbie thought back to Robb, the person she had been. And Jeff, the father he had to finish growing up without. Sylvia put up with so much…

Glad to see her happy. There was no darkness hanging over her. It was just the normal worry of a mother.

Bobbie looked down and realized that she had eaten one of the German chocolate cupcakes. She noticed that she sometimes ate in thought. Maybe I should start walking again. Need to make sure Heather doesn’t have to take out that dress, and…

She laughed out loud. The thought that she had to stop freaking out about prom.

Dress, prom. Girl tree hit you with every branch…

Thinking of Tim, she realized that a few branches had flown past only to smack Tim directly in the face.

Timmi…

When Faye arrived, Bobbie was still stuck for a solution.

“Yo…” Faye said in a game show host voice, pointing a manicured nail at Bobbie.

“What the…” Bobbie noticed the look of freshly fussed over nails.

“Good god.” Faye said, bringing his nails in toward his palm. Inspecting them, she said. “How much sugar and butter did they get out of there? I have no idea. And these cuticles…”

Bobbie laughed. “Metroing some?”

“Just taking care of the place. Played a little b-ball today. That was kind of fun. I mean…”

Bobbie squinted. “Huh? I don’t…”

“I… Kane… well. I was a bit of a geek. Didn’t really play much. It was kind of cool to just go and play without the obvious asshole count.”

“I wondered what life would be….” Faye’s voice trailed off. Bobbie saw his greys move at weird angles.

Don’t be mad, Bobbie. You were there once, too. Echoes of Robb’s voice flitted through her synapses.

“Goddammit this is confusing. Any word from Timmi or Rach?”

“You know, you’re adapting to that name a little too quickly.” Bobbie accused.

“So I should be a dick?”

Bobbie’s face hardened.

“You still worried about me taking her out? This is my fault mostly. I’ll just keep her out of your hair. Think of it as me watching her. Kim’s stuck with her at school, Rach has her now. And who knows what all they’ll get up to…”

 ***

The shower was always so tingly and felt so awesome. The smell of the herbal bath gel mixed with the steam to make the bathroom pleasant smelling and humid. Timmi could see the lines of hot pink rolling down the walls like an alien had been executed there. Silly thoughts.

Timmi got out of the shower and grabbed two towels. One for her hair and one to cover herself. She stared into the mirror. Things are so different now, all she wanted to do was get back downstairs and see what Rach had to say.

The bags from the mall caught her eye again.  So many cute things. Shopping was so much cooler now. She remembered going with Heather and looking at…

Suits? So silly, these dresses were so much cuter.

Timmi had the hair dryer out while she contemplated the makeup on the table. She spent minutes composing the color combinations in her head. She absently toweled away the moisture in the long mane she had recently acquired. Wow the pink came out so bright, Rach is gonna be so surprised. Faye’s gonna be so surprised. She could already picture him dropping things and opening the door for her…

I used to hold the door open, it made me feel good. Now I want him to. Why does that seem weird?

Isn’t life so crazy? Now she was here with Rach… that was gonna be sooo fun.

Just need to finish getting ready.

Timmi was anticipating Rach…

But she was thinking about Faye. What would they do? Where would they go? What would Faye wear?

Ohmigod… What am I gonna wear? The whine of the hairdryer made thought really hard.

Assured that her hair was mostly dry, Timmi started the process of getting dressed. The feeling of the different fabrics sliding up her legs. The supple curves being lowered into the industrial strength cups. With the smooth motions of a Tai Chi master, Timmi smoothly hooked the clasp in an amazing display of zen archery.

The fishnets followed suit and the skimpy dress completed her lower half’s preparations. The fuchsia garment had triangular cutouts, including one that allowed full view of the flat stomach and the new ornament that lay therein.

 ***

What is taking her so long? Rach wondered what she was doing as she dipped a breadstick into the cup of sauce.

“Here I come.”  Came the voice from the top of the stairs. Rach was very glad that she hadn’t cleaned up the garbage bags from the floor.

Because there was no way that that sauce would have ever come out of the carpet.

Was that her girlfriend coming down the stairs? Or was this becoming something completely different.

Faye was wearing a skirt so short that Rach swore that she could read her mind. And if the dresses’ length didn’t do it, then the organic air conditioning would. There were triangles of supple tan flesh showing all around her midsection, the navel ring drawing attention like a lighthouse on a foggy shore. Her makeup was bold with thick dark lines around the eyes and bright pink lids, the bold red lips declaring that no one would look further. The hair had volume; rising up in the back, falling in gentle waves to partially obscure the pendulum like swing of her hips. The bright pink streak framed the right side of her face and continued all the way to the tips, where the last inch and a half had been completely taken over by the new color, the contrast in the pinks only serving to make the voluptuous hind end more suggestive.

“I….I….” Rach was speechless. Faye was always hot in that dark, gothy way. But this? This was…

Gorgeous…

“I knew you’d like it. This dress is sooo cute.” Timmi squealed, gently placing one heel on a stair followed by another. Slowly, deliberately.

Rach broke into a run, meeting Timmi halfway.

“One more thing, babe.” Rach said, pulling a small box from her pocket.

Timmi accepted the box and opened it.

There was a thin gold chain bunched up on one side of the box, it had been threaded through two small metal loops.

Connected to the loops was a piece of gold shaped into flowing script and encrusted with both pink and white rhinestones: Faye.

Timmi gasped. “For me?”

Rach looked at her girl dryly. “It’s your name.”

“EEEE!!! Thank you!!” Timmi nearly bowled Rach over, but the hug had more balance than it appeared.

“Lemme put it on you.”

Timmi had a flash of thought. Bobbie moving her hair to let Tim put the crossed spatula and whisk around her neck. She gathered the big blonde mass and swept it over a shoulder as she turned around. She felt the cold metal rest on her décolletage. She heard the clasp connect before turning around.

“It’s so pretty.”

“Just like you, Fay-fay.” Rach looked deep into the blue eyes, those aren’t contacts. Rach noticed the purple veins through her irises too late.

“Oh, Rach.” Timmi exclaimed. She parted her lips and leaned into Rach. Their lips met, tongues probing.

 ***

Those aren’t contacts….

Rach thought nothing of it. If anything about Faye Valentine was true, she was a funny girl.

Uncharacteristically, Rach opened her eyes mid kiss. For some reason she felt lighter. For some reason her thoughts were suddenly fuzzier, like everything was obscured by a pink mist.

Faye’s so pretty.

Suddenly Rach didn’t understand why she was smiling. She looked back into her girlfriend’s eyes. Everything about her body was getting all tingly, just like her head...but it felt great, so why worry about it?

A smile spread across her lips. “You’re just so pretty, Faye. Prettier than…”

Timmi pouted. “Don’t say that. You’re pretty like me now… look.”

Rach looked in the mirror. For a moment she was shocked by the image that greeted her. Her body...it was changing! Hair was growing longer and blonder, already reaching the small of her back. And just like Faye, her eyes were now a piercing cobalt blue.

But she felt that fear and panic begin to recede almost as quickly as it had appeared. Why should she be worried? Getting prettier wasn't something to be concerned about...right?

 

Rach brought her hands to her face. It had thinned out a little, the cheekbones becoming striking. Her lips plumping into a pout that men dream of, eyes swimming deeper into a dreamy deep blue. Quickly, she tried to think of something clever. But it's too hard to think about that stuff when you actually try. Instead her mind wandered, quickly focusing on something else that bothered her.

“Why didn’t you tell me I didn’t have any makeup on?”

Timmi giggled. “It’s okay… I have plenty. Come on.”

 ***

Timmi thought it was funny. When she closed her eyes to kiss Rach, everything seemed fine.

But when she opened them again…

Rach was changing. Hair growing longer, figure filling out. It was so cool to watch, just like a movie! Ooh, I bet she gets prettier too. Just like I did.

 Timmi still recognized Rach, but her body was shimmering and changing. She watched as Rachael's boobs began to grow....and grow! Soon they had more than doubled in size, looking positively huge on her small frame, tenting out her shirt and making midriff visible. Rach moaned wantonly as the fabric slid across her nipples, hands moving to those melons which were now stretching her top to the tearing point, trying desperately to seem more of those delicious sensations.

 Her hips flared out, straining against the well worn elastic of her sweatpants. Timmi's eyes settled on her butt as it filled out, the fabric stretching as if it was slowly inflated. Rach put a hand on it, the sensual feeling caused her to purse her lips and roll her eyes skyward.

Rach's hair had lengthened and lightened to the same shade and length as Timmi’s. Rach touched at it to find it was so much thicker than she remembered it. Like those models I keep staring at…. Rach never thought she would be as pretty as them…

But now I am…

“EEE! You’re so pretty Rach, we should…” An idea percolated through the layers of mental fluff. If she thinks she’s this pretty now…. Then…

“…come on.” Timmi said, pulling Rach up the stairs.

After a quick stop to Rach’s room, it took several second before both girls realized that there was nothing in Rach’s closet that was going to fit, now that her sexy parts were all different.

I know…

“The clothes we bought at the mall. You look the same size…” Timmi grabbed Rach’s wrist again and the other girl pliantly followed.

Moments later they were in the bathroom, laying out everything would leave in less than twelve parsecs.

Parsec? Twelve of those little green things that restaurants put on the plate… Timmi couldn’t remember why that was important, but with Rach there.

It just didn’t matter.

            The bathroom seemed normal, although all of Timmi’s makeup and hair products were covering the sink.

            “Sit here.” Timmi said, Rach complied.

Timmi studied Rach’s new face with the calm of a sculptor confronted with a pristine block of marble.

 ***

Rach sat on the lid of the toilet while she waited to see what Faye had in mind. She’s so smart about clothes and makeup and stuff. Glad I showed her.

Rach giggled mirthfully. She couldn’t wait to see what Faye would do. With all that time she spends as a model….

Wow, I have the coolest girlfriend ever.

            Timmi was already pulling things aside after tossing a scrunchie to Rach.

Rachael’s mind began to wander as she sat there. She couldn't believe what had happened to her! Just a kiss from Faye had totally changed her and stuff. Rach new she should be upset or weirded out by how her body had changed, but it felt so nice it was really hard to! She looked down at her breasts, still amazed by how big they were now. It was so hard to see anything past them, Rach had to keep pushing them down to see her feet. But squeezing them was nice too! Rach did it a few times, pretending to try and look at her feet. Squeezing boobs makes you horny!

The rest of her body had changed too. She couldn't wait to get out of the sweatpants that were digging into her hips. Maybe if Faye can't find any clothes, she could just walk around naked for a while? That would be so awesome! At least her hair looked rally nice. It was all shiny and white like Faye's now. And super long. Faye's hair is pretty.

            “We’ll do your hair last. First let’s see what you can wear…” Timmi giggled. Rach’s boobs are like mine now… I bet my new pretty clothes fit.

Rummaging through the bags, Timmi found the microminiskirt and the halter top. I’m sure these’ll fit. Why else would I buy them?

A few minutes later; after playing Twister with a gaggle of invisible opponents, Rach was resplendent in shiny pink. The halter top held Rach’s new, engorged breasts together. Her cleavage was a straight line, jiggling behind the tight garment. A skirt that barely covered Rach’s mathematically perfect thigh gap.

“Ohmigod, Rach…” Timmi began. “You look soooo hot! Just wait till I get finished.”       

Rach tried to sit patiently, but she knew whatever Faye was doing, it would make her so pretty. Like all those supercute models…

Timmi was applying makeup like a pro, deft strokes left perfect amounts of color on the desired locations. Features were accentuated, and the eyes.

Oh wow, the eyes.

The dark lines made the whites almost glow and the pink shadow created a blue halo within. Perfect circles that could confound the most dauntless explorer. The smells of lightly toasted hair and hairspray started to take over the herbal bath gel as Timmi twisted a small section of her crown into three individual pieces. With nimble fingers, Timmi soon had a thin braid that swung seductively down one side of Rach’s face. Then Timmi grabbed the curling iron and began adding bends and waves where there were none before.

This is so much easier… I only burned myself ‘cuz I couldn’t see. Maybe Bobbie can help me tomorrow? The thought of her and Bobbie doing each other’s hair seemed so fun…

It was like she should be doing something else with Bobbie though… What?

The thought was crowded out by the massive project she had undertaken.

“Done…”

Rach nearly knocked Timmi over when she said that. Timmi barely moved out of the way in time, the pink streak strobing in her vision as gravity took hold again.

“EEEEEEEEE!” Rach squealed so loudly that Timmi thought that the mirror would shatter… Which would be such a shame, every mirror I see is so pretty.

Rach stared wide eyed at the mirror. Never had she looked so girly and feminine, she had always left it up to Faye…

Now I’m just as pretty as she is, that’s so awesome.

“Ooh. I know.” Timmi said, crowding close. The braid meeting the pink streak as the two girls brought the blue lasers to bear. She held the phone up and moved it carefully with the adeptness of a blind ninja master.

FLASH!!

The light was both blinding and deafening, Timmi’s phone clattering to the floor as both girls blinked and felt around their surroundings for purchase.

“Owie.” Rach said. “What was that?”

“Oh, darn.” Timmi said, feeling around for the phone. “I forgot to turn off the flashy thing.”

Flashy thing? Isn’t that supposed to make me forget something? With that dancing guy Carlton and that guy that Han Solo chased until he jumped down that waterfall?

“Anyways, I was gonna send this picture to Faye….” Timmi stopped talking and covered her mouth.

“Faye? But you’re Faye. I mean I’m not…” Right? Rach looked at the mirror after standing.

Timmi was swiping and tapping.

You should totally come over silly boy. ;-P ;-P ;-{

Yeah, that would be so fun…

“Faye’s being a boy right now.”

“Huh?” Rach said. “Again? Awww. I like him as a girl. But I never met him as a boy…” That wasn’t weird.

Was it?

The picture was sent, while Timmi told Rach the strange story of how Faye came to meet him to tell him a secret, but there was a funny thread on his shirt, then the funny thread was in her bra, then there was all this blonde hair, and…..

“…and you know the rest… I mean you should.”

“You were there, silly.”

“You’re so pretty, babe.”

“Babe.” Timmi giggled, she suddenly couldn’t take her hands away from Rach’s thigh.

And Rach couldn’t stop touching her massive breasts.

And with the other hand…Timmi’s massive breasts.

 

up
63 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Good read. It is interesting.

This is a good chapter. And it seems to be a subversion of the bimbo genre. I have never liked the bimbo genre. But, this is a good parody of it.

I look forward to the next chapter.

By the way, I love long stories. And especially, long chapters. When i read a story, it take a little while to get into, and most chapters are over by then. Your stories are an exception. In that the length of you chapter are long enough for me to enjoy. And when I get into a story, I really do enjoy reading it.

Keep up the good work.