I Need To Remember. Chapter 19.

Printer-friendly version

Chapter 19.       The girls visit “Silks” a lesbian club in Truro.

~o~O~o~

Authors note:- Silks nightclub and some of the characters mentioned in it are from a series of stories called “Tales from Silks” posted on another site.

~o~O~o~

Silks was not at first sight an impressive vista, in fact from the outside it was a quite run down looking industrial building. A short covered walkway led down the side of the building until you got to a pair of smoked glass doors. As soon as you walked through the doors and into the impressive foyer you would realise that this was no factory or warehouse. A tall blond girl was behind a reception desk, she smiled as we approached.

I knew that Wishes looked stunning in her new dress and she told me that I looked fantastic, yet it was still a shock to me to see the expression on her face, raw desire was the best way to describe it.

"Hi, I'm Cindy, can I help you at all?" As she spoke she was eyeing both Wishes and myself in a way that I was certainly not used too!

I guess Wishes must have thought that the look was directed at me because she moved closer to me and slipped her arm around my waist. As she flashed me an adoring look I could see Cindy's shoulders drop slightly, I felt kind of sorry for her, Wishes was drop dead gorgeous and would attract anyone, I felt so proud that she had chosen to be there with me.

"Hi we're guests of Sally and Daphne, are they around?" Wishes asked her. Cindy didn't answer at first, I suddenly realised that it wasn't Wishes that Cindy was focused on but me! I was stunned, I mean I knew this new body was pretty but I was nothing next to Wishes' beauty. I was so struck by this revelation that I didn't hear Cindy's reply. I was only aware that Wishes had taken my arm possessively and was leading me into the club.

The first impression of the club for me was that it was huge, the room was most of the floor area of the large warehouse with a long bar running to the right of the entrance and small U shaped seating areas running to the left and down the short walls of the club. The far wall held a reasonably large stage filling maybe a third of the long wall. The second thing that hit me was the band, they were very good or rather they seemed to be very good as individual musicians but didn't seem to be quite together as a band somehow.

Making our way over to the bar we ordered drinks, I was only drinking coke because I was driving and Wishes decided to stick with a soft drink as well. We found a table quite near the dance floor and set our drinks down before heading out onto the floor to dance. Fortunately for me the band were mainly playing soft blues numbers, I may have led quite a simple life before as Graham but the blues has long been one of my favourite musical styles. We danced closely but not touching much as the music didn't really lend itself to that kind of dancing.

We danced a couple of songs then sat for a while talking quietly and getting used to the atmosphere of the club. I have to say I was surprised by the way that Wishes was handling herself and our relationship in public. I know all this was very new to her, but she seemed to take everything in her stride without fear or embarrassment. I think when she resolved to never deny our relationship again she meant it wholeheartedly. For myself I was also surprised by how comfortable I was with our casual, and sometimes slightly more intimate contact in public. Graham was a quiet shy introverted man, one not overly given to casual contact and kisses in public, but Linda! Linda seemed like a totally different person, she held hands with her lover and kissed her in public and seemed to relish displaying her love for Wishes. I had a wonderful new life to lead and I'd be damned if I was going to wait and steal kisses in private. I was going to make the most of this second chance at happiness.

The band took a break for a while and like most of the patrons we recharged our glasses while they were away. When the band came back on stage the mystery of why the band didn't quite sound "together" was explained. The lead singer introduced the bass player as being a new friend of theirs who was helping out covering since their bass player had left recently. She went on to say that when the girl, Jenny, had first played with them she had blown them away with a song and they wanted her to play it for us now.

I must admit I perked up and listened, I could tell she was very good from the earlier set and was interested to hear what she was going to play.

It was an old Duanne Eddy tune, from some American TV show in the sixties I think. I listened with interest as this young lady played "Peter Gunn", the arrangement was different, a bit more modern I guess with a lot more keyboards than there was in the original number. They were very good and Wishes and I joined in with a standing ovation for them.

After the girl had acknowledged the applause the band moved on to slower music. I had to lead Wishes out onto the floor for this!

To hold Wishes close to me with her head on my shoulder as we moved around the dance floor was heaven. I would lean forward and kiss the top of her head from time to time and could feel her smile as she delivered a small kiss to my shoulder. From time to time her head would raise up and we would exchange a soft kiss, then it would be me nestling my head into Wishes shoulder as she held me lovingly.

After a couple of songs I could sense someone watching me and looked up to see the bass player was staring at us.

I could see this look of, I don't know, longing I guess. It wasn't the kind of look that we got from Cindy at the door who looked like she wanted to jump on us in the reception area. I think it was more wanting what we seemed to have, a closeness that I know I had never felt before.

After locking eyes with the girl for a moment or two I laid my head back down and we moved to the music.

When we got back to our table Daphne was there to say hello.

"Hi Linda, 'Chez, are you having a good time?" She asked.

"Hi Daphne," Wishes answered ignoring the shortening of her name. "It's a lovely place you've got here."

"Hello Daphne, I like the band as well," I added.

Daphne smiled, "They seem to be better tonight than they have been. I need to speak with them briefly after they finish, I can introduce you if you like."

"Mmm, yeah, I would like to speak to them if you don't mind."

When Daphne left Wishes teased me for a while about becoming a groupie, I didn't understand at first until she explained to me what a groupie was.

We went back onto the floor and danced to the last couple of slow songs. The singer thanked everybody for listening to them and said they were closing the show with Albatross, a track from Fleetwood Mac.

The song was bass driven and the bass player excelled herself. Wishes and I were spellbound along with the rest of the audience as we watched the woman. Eyes closed she had tears streaming down her face as she broke from the track into the most incredibly mournful solo. When she finished the audience erupted in applause as the girl looked around as if she was confused. A small girl jumped up onto the stage and pounced on the bass player while the rest of the band grinned. They kissed for a moment then pulled away as the bass guitar made a raucous noise.

We were all calling for an encore and after looking around for a moment the bass player went to speak to the rest of the band.

She moved the girl off to one side and stepped up to the microphone and said she wanted to sing something.

She sang another Mac song 'Man of the world', but obviously, considering the venue, changed the words to 'Woman of the world.'

Her voice was stunning as she poured so much longing and hope into that beautiful song. I could feel the sting of tears in the corner of my eyes and looking across at Wishes I could see she had tears streaming down her face as well, we shared a soft but oh so special kiss before turning our attention back to the band. The woman ended the song standing in front of the shorter girl and kissed her hand as she finished. The audience broke into another round of applause and after acknowledging it the band finally managed to make their way off stage.

A few minutes later Daphne came over to collect us and taking Wishes' hand I followed her over to where the band were sitting.

After Daphne had spoken with the band she introduced us and I spoke with the bass player for a moment thanking her for some interesting renditions of some classic songs. Wishing them well we made our way out to my car.

"Babe, I like it there," Wishes said as I started the car. Her hand slid into my lap and parted the strips that made up my skirt to expose my panties.

"Oh shit!" I gasped, her fingers had wormed their way under my thong as I pulled out of the car park. I glanced quickly at Wishes and saw the mischievous grin on her face.

I was surprised and pleased at her boldness. Up until now it had usually been me that lead the way in our lovemaking this was the first time that Wishes had taken the lead. To me it seemed like Wishes had moved from passively accepting our relationship to actively seeking it.

"God Linda!" Wishes gasped, "Watching all those women lusting after you got me so hot baby."

Her fingers were gently swirling inside me as I drove. She would rub around my clit until she could feel a slight tremble letting her know I was getting close then back off and let me cool down for a bit before pushing me close to orgasm again.

Our sighs and moans filled the car as I drove as carefully as I could while two fingers were buried in my pussy as another teased my clit.

Wishes was moaning as much as I was and a quick look at her lap showed her fingers were busy under her own skirt as well as mine.

She kept up the teasing until I pulled the car into the drive. As soon as the car was turned off her fingers went into overdrive and within seconds my pussy was clasping at her fingers as I gasped my way through my orgasm. As I was cumming I was aware of Wishes crying out her own pleasure beside of me.

As I was recovering my breath Wishes leant across and kissed me hard her tongue darting into my mouth to tangle with mine. When she pulled back there was predatory look on her face that made me shudder with excitement.

"That girl Cindy wanted to be with you but you're mine baby, You're mine!" She murmured urgently before claiming my lips again.

When we finally got in the house Wishes just about dragged me up the stairs to our bedroom. She pushed me down on the bed and stood over me panting slightly.

That night marked a definite shift in the dynamic of our relationship and I also learned something very important about myself.

As Wishes grew more comfortable with her sexuality and our relationship she became more assertive in her lovemaking, I don't mean she was ever mean or unpleasant, Wishes could never be that!

Since we first met she had been battered by a whole host of changes that had kept her off balance. Now as her confidence grew the strong intelligent woman that was studying for her Masters came to the fore and she blossomed.

For my part I learnt that I like to take a slightly more submissive role in the bedroom. I'm not talking about ropes and whips or a Mistress and slave thing here! But I found that for me there is something very special in being cherished and loved that filled me with warmth.

As Graham I was typical of a male of my era, "Master in his own house," that sort of thing. Now I found that with the financial security from my "Inheritance" I didn't need to find a job and could take the time to be a home-maker. In that I think I found the route to true happiness, for me anyway.

up
116 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos