Becoming Antonia Part 4.

Printer-friendly version

“I guess you were right back in the hospital Brit.”

“Oh, how’s that?”

“Jamie asked if I was me, and I told her that I was still me on the inside but on the outside I was, and you cut me off to say.”

“My next girlfriend.” She cut me off again. I giggled and kissed her again.

“If that’s an invite I might have to take you up on the offer. Just promise me that you’ll be gentle. After all, I’m a virgin again... or at least I was until tonight.”

She just laughed and hugged me tight till we both fell asleep.

Becoming Antonia Part 4.
By Toni Trepasso

I settled back into the routine at work. The swing shift still sucks, being on days one time, and nights the next, but the fact that they give us what works out to 8 days off in a row each month makes up for it. Plus the most you work in a row is 4 shifts of 12 hours each. So when you look at the schedule, and ad up the time we only work around 15-16 days a month. So it’s not all bad right? This gave me plenty of time to give Cap’s tins the mural of the military patch he wanted. I even put the Campus safety emblem on the fender for him.

My new crew leader is a real sweetheart. She treats me like one of the guys but also has taken the time to get to know me, and I’ve found myself over to her and Helen’s house for dinner on the days off more and more. It’s almost like I have 3 mom’s now. Helen and Rachel both look out for me like I was one of their own.

OH, and how could I forget. Maria and Jen, their daughters? I was having a beer with Helen in the back yard when a car pulled up, and I heard two giggling girls get out. A chill went up my spine when I recognized one of the voices. It was that shrill that reminded me of Rosanne Barr on helium. I turned to watch Maria from my fraternity’s sister sorority walk in the gate, and hug Helen.

“Hi mom. HOLY SHIT! HERMES! What are you doing here?”

“Ah, so you do know my daughters?”

“You could say that. Screech and I go back a couple years. So how are things with you and Sarge?”

Maria hugged me and told me Sarge had asked to marry her. She then introduced me to her sister, and one of our newest members, Jen, or as she called her Rosie. I guessed from the girls build that they named her after the AC/DC song ‘Whole lotta Rosie.’ We ate and talked then I went home and Maria pulled me aside.

“You are coming to Alumni weekend next week right?”

“Um, YEAH! How could I miss a chance to write on the first one to pass out like we always do?”

“Ok, just checking. See you then.” she said hugging me. I got on my bike and headed home.

My lawyer called me a couple days before the end of April and told me that the University has offered a settlement. They really don’t want a lot of attention that a court case would bring so they offered half of the $25 million my lawyer was suing them for. I told him that I could live with that since I really don’t have many bills. Student loans were paid off a couple years ago, and I own my bike and van outright. Plus I’ve kept myself on a cash only basis for everything else, so no credit card bills staring me in the face either. I signed the papers at the lawyers and the lawyer for the University handed me a check for $12.5 million like we had agreed. I had my lawyer follow me to the bank where I cashed it and gave him his fee, plus a tip big enough for a good vacation for him and his wife.

I told the bank that I was going to be going car shopping and would be calling in a bit from a dealer because I was going to write a check for the amount of the new car. The manager informed me that I should probably pay with cash or a bank check that way there would be less of a problem, and asked me how much I would need. I told her I planned on buying a truck and gave her the price I researched on the internet plus about $10000. She got my money for me, and thanked me for my business. So off I went, back home to get changed into something nice to go shop for my new truck.

I pulled into the dealership in my old ‘96 Plymouth van and walked into the Dodge dealership. It kind of felt funny to ware a green sun dress and 2 inch matching heals for the first time, but I wanted to make a good impression on the sales staff when I picked out my new ride. So I started to browse the new trucks they had in. I immediately fell in love with the forest green half ton with 4 wheel drive and yes it does have a HEMI. I turned around after looking at the sticker price, and here was a sales man walking toward me.

“Shopping for a new truck for your husband, little lady?”

I shot him the look of pure contempt.

“Nope and you just lost a sale today.”
I walked past him into the show room, found the first woman who worked there, and introduced myself.

“Hi I’m Toni, and I want to buy that green half ton out there.”

“Welcome to ‘Driver’s City’ I’m Cathy, let me get you a sales person.”

“You don’t understand Cathy, I’m going to buy that truck from YOU. Is that a problem? Because if it is, I’ll take my cash and go home.”

She told me she was just the receptionist, and would have to speak to the manager. I nodded and she went off to his office. A couple minutes later they both came out and the manager introduced himself to me. I already knew who he was, I was one of his sales guys when he was selling Mitsubishi’s.

“Toni? Mike Gould, Cathy tells me that you want to buy a truck from us today?”

“Yes Mike I do want to buy a truck today, and I want to buy it from HER. Is that a problem?”

“Well Cathy isn’t one of our sales staff, let me get one of my best guys on it.”

“No. That won’t do, good day Mike.” I started to turn to leave.

“What’s wrong miss?”

“One of your sales monkeys insulted me out on the truck line earlier. Let me tell you this. I am here for MY new truck. Your salesman asked if I was shopping for my husband. THAT Mr. Gould is a dangerous assumption to make in this day and age. Now, if Cathy won’t be handling my sale, I will just take my money else where.”

The look on his face was priceless, as he asked me to point out the offending salesman. I refused and asked him again if we had a deal or not. He begrudgingly gave in and the three of us walked into his office to begin the paperwork. I told him I wanted $100 for my trade, it’s a real beater, and that I would pay sticker price for the truck. He just smiled and worked up the papers for me to sign.
“So do you want to finance with one of our banks or thru your own?” as he slid a credit application in front of me.

“No, I’ll pay cash thank you.” As I pulled out the bundle of cash the bank had given me.

His eyes nearly popped out of his head as he looked at the money. But we finished the deal, I made him put it in writing that Cathy would get the commission, and as he was wringing up the bill in the office I pulled Cathy aside, handing her $500.

“Here, this is for having to put up with the assholes you work with, I know how hard it can be, I used to work in car sales myself. You handled yourself as a true professional today. You did everything I asked. You remembered the golden rule of sales. ‘The customer is always right.’ You earned this.”

She just looked at me and slowly took the money from me. She kept saying it wasn’t necessary, even as she put it in her purse. I told her to never look a gift horse in the mouth and that I would be back to help my mom buy a car from her when mom’s lease runs out.

Two hours later, I had my new truck all washed, gassed, and ready to go. So I made a beeline for the nearest camping store to buy a tent and other things I would need for the upcoming Alumni Weekend for my fraternity.

My next stop was to the ‘Party Source’ for what else but BEER! I always brought down some local brews from around Syracuse whenever I went back to see the guys. I saw that it was the time of year for my favorites to be back on the shelves. So I got a couple cases of some area beers for the guys and a 12 pack of Wailing Wench for me. I packed up and off I went to Alfred to see the crew again.

My first stop was to the Campus Safety building to drop off Captain Brown’s tins to him. He was ecstatic at the job I did, asking me how I got such detail in the paint. I just told him I used some pin stripe brushes and other fine tip ones to get the right effect. He thanked me and I was off the meet up with the guys at the camp site.

I got there just as Opiee and Pete were setting up their tents. So I parked close and started to set mine up like I had planned in the bed of my new truck. I put my air mattress in and then pulled out the beer to get it to start chilling till the rest of the guys and galls showed up. Opiee and I started a fire and Pete collected some wood from the back of Opiee’s truck. We all sat there and just chilled.

The rest of the party started to trickle in as classes let out for the weekend and more and more people showed up as the alumni who could take half days from work started to show up as well. I started to just zone out, even as some of the founders showed and someone started to cook burgers on the grill. I just sat there and had a chance to reflect on all that has happened in the past 4 months. I’ve had a couple periods, and the lovely cramps that go along with them. Two separate brushes with death on my motorcycle. Mom and I are a lot closer now then we ever have been, but dad still won’t talk to me. This made me start to cry, but a familiar voice brought me back to reality.

“You going to go to bed, or just sit by the fire all night?” It was Brit.

“Huh? What?” I looked at the clock on my cell phone.

“I said are you going to go sleep in your tent? Or are you going to sit by the fire all night? Have you been crying? What’s wrong Hermes?”

She was the first one to call me anything but Toni in a while. So I offered her a seat next to me.

“I’ve just been thinking how much has changed in the past few months.”

“Like what?”

“Well for one thing, you remember that girl I was seeing when I was Pat right?”

“Sarah something right?”

“Yeah, that’s her, well she and I broke up when I was in the hospital and now she won’t even return my phone calls let alone agree to see me and let me at least talk to her. I just feel so alone sometimes.”

“Yeah, Jess and I broke up back at Day of Heaven*, She said she wanted to concentrate on her racing, so I feel you Hermes, I do.”

She put her hand on mine and I just looked at her with the tears still coming down. She stood up pulled me to my feet, and kissed me. I was a bit shocked at first. I mean Brit is into girls, then I had to remind myself that I’m now one of them. So I guess it’s all good.

“Where are you sleeping tonight Brit?”

“I have a tent in my car.”

“It’s too late and dark to put it up now, how about you grab your sleeping bag and join me in mine. I have an air mattress.”

She nodded and we walked over to get her things to carry them over to my tent. We climbed in, and she started to take her shirt off.

“Um, I’ve never done this before Brit.”

“What? Slept with a girl in the same tent?”

“No, slept with a girl in the same tent AS a girl in the same tent.”

She put her hand on my shoulder. “You have nothing to be ashamed of, or fear. I promise, no funny stuff tonight. Deal?”

“Deal” I shook her hand as started to pull off my grungy t-shirt and put on a clean one to sleep in, as well as some shorts, before climbing into my sleeping bag.

“Night Brit”

“Night Toni”

I don’t remember drifting off to sleep that night. However I do remember waking up in the middle of the night with Brit’s arm draped over my chest, as she softly snored in my ear. I just closed my eyes and thought how lucky I was to have such good friends around.

I was brought back to the world of reality when someone touched off an air horn in my tent and started screaming for me to get up. I stumbled out of the tent still in my shorts and t-shirt, (both embroidered with the fraternity crest on them) and proceeded to fall right on my ass off the tailgate of the truck.

“What the hell Maria? Give me one good reason not to hurt you right now.”

“Because BITCH! You’re now a pledge of Psi Sigma Psi!”

“I’m a what? Uh..... no? I’m an alumni of Mu Theta.”

“You’re one of us now!” Jamie shouted in my face.

“Now wait one minute here. Don’t I get a say in this?”

“NO!” All the sisters shouted at the same time I felt like I was in an IMAX theater.

“Ok, what do I have to do?”

They put me thru my paces. Again I can’t tell you everything that went on, but I can tell you that it was the most fun I never want to go thru EVER again. As night fell I had to make sure that everyone had a beer in their hand or a set of car keys, and that no one had both if they were planning on going back to campus that night. Then the shrill of Maria’s voice broke the calm drone of the large group by the fire.

“SHUT UP BITCHES! I need our new sister front and center!!!” (Remember, Rosanne Barr, on helium.)

I made my way thru the crowd and took my place where I needed to be. Then the girls had me get down on my knees and they put me thru the final ceremony of becoming a sister. They decided to leave my name as Hermes, because I do have quite a story to tell now. I was sung to by the brothers just like I have sung to them so many times before but they finally had a chance to use the female version of the “Drink Mother Fucker” song.

I made my way over to the pond and sat there by the banks for a while by my self, just looking at the water in the full moon light. I didn’t really think about much, I just enjoyed my beer and just relaxed for the first time since this whole thing started. I have no idea how long I was there, but I do remember Brit sitting next to me after I was there for a while.

“You knew about this didn’t you?”

“No Hermes, this is one secret they didn’t let me in on. Are you happy though?”

“Shocked is a more appropriate word. All I thought was going to happen this weekend was just chilling out and drinking beers with old friends. I never would have thought they would put me thru a hell night.”

She snuggled under my arm as I leaned on a tree, and I hugged her, then offered a toast.

“To friends. May they help all your problems get licked.”

Brit just giggled, realizing I was a bit buzzed from drinking the beer I was.

“Come on Hermes, I have something for you too.”

I followed her back to my tent. Once in side she kissed me full on the lips and I felt the cool metal of her tongue piercing parting my lips. It felt right, it felt good to be touched. Her hands went under my shirt and she pulled it off me as she broke the kiss for a moment. I pulled hers off and we entwined there on the air mattress as she became to explore my new body. Then I got scared.

“Wait.” I gave her a gentle push and we stopped. She looked at me concerned. “This is a first for me, and I don’t know what is happening, or going to happen... or... “ she cut me off.

“Toni, we’ll only go as far and as fast as you want. Just say stop at ANY time, and we will. Deal?”

I nodded and she kissed my lips again, as she held the side of my face in her hand. She turned my head and pushed me gently down onto my back. Her kisses were getting me excited in ways I’ve never felt before. As a man I know I would have been hard and ready, but this was different, it was like an old diesel engine warming up and getting ready for a long haul. Her hands were caressing my smooth skin and gently placed her mouth over my sensitive nipples. She kept sucking on them switching back and forth between the two. She reached for the tie to my warm-up pants and stopped to look me in the eyes. I nodded and helped her to get them off. I had a tingle all over as she kissed my belly, and made her way to my thighs. She paused once more and asked if I was ok. I nodded again and she pulled my thong aside and kissed my lower lips. I went rigid as I felt sensations I’ve never felt before. It was as if I had plugged into a 220 volt outlet and just let the juice flow thru my nether regions.

She stopped for a moment to let me calm down, then she kissed me there again, this time I felt her tongue piercing scrape along my hard clit, and I felt like a bomb had gone off in my body. I convulsed, and screamed. She did her best to stop and try to help me, but it was just something that had to run it’s course. I finally caught my breath and looked at her with my eyes nearly popping out of my head.

“Let me guess, that was your first orgasm with this body Toni?”

I nodded, and she giggled. I just pulled her into a tight hug, and caressed her body as she had done mine earlier. I pulled on her nipple rings, as she removed her pants. Then as I was kissing my way down her body, my mind flashed to the dream I’d been having about the mystery woman, when Brit broke the silence.

“YOU!” She gasped.

“Me? What did I do?”

“You’ve been the one I’ve seen in my dreams for the past month.”

“You’ve had that dream too?”

“What do you mean too? You mean?”

“Yup, I’ve been having a dream of holding a woman like this, and you taste and feel just like she did.”

“You do too. But I always wake up just as she’s about to kiss me there.”

“I wake up just before my lips meet your cleft too. Let’s not wake up this time.”

I smiled up at her as I kissed my way along her inner thigh and I finally make it to her moist soft lower lips I let her musky scent fill my nose and I kiss her there. She threw her legs over my shoulders and I let my tongue part her lips. For the first time I get to taste the rest of the dream, only this time it is real, and we both know it.

A while later as we both cuddled and relaxed, I kissed her on the forehead.

“I guess you were right back in the hospital Brit.”

“Oh, how’s that?”

“Jamie asked if I was me, and I told her that I was still me on the inside but on the outside I was, and you cut me off to say.”

“My next girlfriend.” She cut me off again. I giggled and kissed her again.

“If that’s an invite I might have to take you up on the offer. Just promise me that you’ll be gentle. After all, I’m a virgin again... or at least I was until tonight.”

She just laughed and hugged me tight till we both fell asleep.

To be continued.

* Day of Heaven is the day after Hell Night in the Greek system.

up
97 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos