Think Like a Man - Chapter 3

Printer-friendly version

Think Like a Man – Chapter 3
By
Julie D Cole

thTV2Z5LX1.jpg

‘ If men are from Mars and women are from Venus, it is little wonder that the two genders have a hard time understanding what the other thinks. Why not let the man in your life try life in your shoes?’
………………………………………………………………………………………………………………
Next morning was a bit of a blurr for a while but more for Carly than me. Luckily I was using a few tricks to buy short measures for me and top up Carlys with the balance as well as his doubles. I watered down my wine whilst he was swigging his down that was why I selected SB. It keeps its light colour . Some went into a plant pot and at the end of the night they looked a bit droopy but then so was Carly.

So as I said he failed to reach the winning post and even the whip wouldn’t have worked. [Just my little joke of course- The use of the whip is banned.]

It’s amazing what effect alcohol has on a man. First he is up for anything and fees he is Tarzan or something then the drink kicks in, finds its way to the chorizo. It just shrinks as fast as it grows and ends up as a chipolata. Sometimes it disappears frightened of the light. Not that I’m an expert in these things of course but I do like it to hold its shape.

Carly took a while to come around and I smiled to myself. He looked quite cute with his firm butt barely covered and I was a bit envious if truth be told. The look on his face when he realized he had slept in a nightdress was priceless. He even seemed to have little boobies that was quite cute. If he had been sober enough or freshly bathed I might even have been tempted to sort his sausage out.

As it was he looked completely beyond his sell by date and whilst he was no Desperate Dan his stubble was showing. His chin stubble I mean. Down below needs a trim when I get him to the Spa day. I feel sure two girls with a Ladyshaves could tackle bush like his. No need for the cut throat razor and strap.

I’d found his underwear and socks that were soiled and they were immediately discarded to trash. His undershirt just about survived but his suit and dress shirt had been splattered with the after effects of his desire to finish with 2 large glasses of Port. Looking at the contents of the bottle in daylight made me realize this hadn’t helped. It was cloudy and had a lot of residue in the bottom. Why do men insist to show off and think they can drink anything?

He disappeared to the bathroom and after more wrenching I heard him in the shower. He appeared 20 minutes later. At least he had some colour by now although hot water plays tricks. He covered his manhood more out of embarrassment than anything and asked if I’d call his housekeeper to bring him some clothes. I tried of course but it was a weak attempt and I hardly gave her chance the reach the house phone. I had a plan. I wanted him to be taken down a few more pegs yet and next peg had some of my clothes hanging there.

I made him an offer to wear some of my underwear and a pair of black trousers that fitted him even if they were opposite hand so to speak. His own shoes matched but I couldn’t resist telling him they were a bit butch. Pity he hadn’t been sick in them since I had no excuse to offer him mine. That is another day.

With a loose fitting blouse shirt he would safely pass until he arrived home but pass as a man or as a woman? He looked like he could pass either- way He was surprised at his own femininity for such a macho man. I told him he could keep all the clothes and especially the underwear and the knee highs that I would have thrown in the bin anyway. He was reluctant but had little choice.

It was Friday and soon we had a weekly Management meeting and it was already 9am. It was impossible for him to attend dressed as he was so he headed home and I took a cab to the office and presented his report alongside mine apologizing for his absence.

His report went down well because really it was mine and I’d decided to switch. Mine that was his wasn’t commented on. Was this prejudice or just Carlys lack of skill. I didn’t want to upset him so let it ride. I reckoned if I didn’t tell him what I’d said in his report he’d have some questions and difficulty answering them. If there was any detailed follow up he’d have to hand over to little old me to help him out.

I was feeling smug. By the time he arrived to the office the meeting was over and our Director had headed to the golf course with two of the Senior Managers. It always seems to be a man thing to discuss things whilst stroking a few balls so to speak. [sorry I should behave myself]. Carly was put out to miss the invite but he didn’t look like he’d have lasted long anyway. I’d have to invite him out again to take his mind of the snub. He’d like it and in truth it was fun and went much better than I expected.

After lunch we were drinking coffee in the rest area when he finally dare look me in the eye.

‘Sorry about last night Jules but I went a bit too far. We drank too much and I can usually handle it. Did you feel OK this morning?’

‘I was fine but I must admit it was a bit of an anti-climax. You do realize don’t you that you didn’t even do the anti bit never mind the climax. ‘

‘Are you sure? I’ve never failed yet. Come on you’re teasing. Was I good or what?’

‘ You were more what than good. You faded quickly and you fell to sleep on top of me. It was awful because you were snoring and you reeked of alcohol. ‘

He hung his head in shame until I felt sympathy. I relented that was part of the plan. I said we might have another go sometime and I could invite him to a fancy dress drinks party as my partner if he promised to do something cute for me. He couldn’t resist the bait.

So he accepted my idea that for the following week he would wear my underwear and I sorted out a weeks supply. His target was to show me his failure to perform was a fluke and to lure me back to the bed sheets . Mine was to remove some of his macho style but also to then leak out the information. I would tell a select few that I suspected he was wearing panties and hose. The bush fires spread quickly.

So a few girls immediately took up the task of looking for glimpses of his underwear or hosed legs. It wasn’t difficult to start rumors and news like this soon spreads as I found out later in the week when I had meetings on Floor 5. It seemed he was the talk of the building.

He had a lot of trouble answering questions about his projections the following few days. Whilst he struggled and got himself in a fluster I stayed focused and concentrated on preparation for the next Friday management meeting. I produced a follow up action plan that I gave to him in the meeting to help him and he fell for it. True to form he used it skillfully and made out he knew what he’d presented the week before bluffing his way as usual.

When it came to the accolades and chance to expand he panicked and almost burst into tears in panic. I stepped in to help him and he recovered his confidence. He obviously appreciated it and at last he was starting to understand he needed me and he couldn’t bluff his way through to the top job without support.

He looked relieved and waved his papers as a fan to cool himself down. But as soon as he sat down I shocked him by telling him that he had a problem. He displayed a prominent VPL beneath his tight trousers. They were tight because he liked to display his manhood to the girls in the office. Today it was working against him. his pantie line was obvious and at the front he was obviously well tucked in.

I smiled to myself when he bent down to retrieve a pen from the floor it was easy to see that he was wearing tights when his trouser leg rode up his leg. He went bright when I told him he'd attracted the attention of several people at the meeting and he hung his head in shame as we left the meeting room carrying his notes behind him. I stepped aside to let him go first and he rushed away to his office.

For once in the meeting I didn’t have to take care of the coffees. Since I was allowed to speak out I changed my presentation style and I made a conscious decision to hit the key points in a confident and authoritive manner. I avoided looking at faces to seek approval or reaction. I got several plaudits.

Carly was unusually quiet and was doodling on his pad. He was probably planning how to get chance to stay over again at my place or even sulking I supposed. At the end of the meeting I asked him if he’d like to call by and discuss my ideas for his apartment or I could go to his place if he didn’t mind. He preferred the latter. I agreed as long as he cooked dinner and I’d bring the wine.

It was a deal. He couldn’t contain himself and dashed to the bathroom. The meeting wrapped up and the Director came over and for the first time he gave me some recognition. He asked where Carly had gone and jokingly I said it was that time of the month and he’d dashed away to the bathroom. I never saw him laugh before. Pity was he had to put his arm around me and pat me on the butt. Horrible man!!

Carly apologized for disappearing and was embarrassed again since our Director made some comment to him. ‘Womens problems eh?’

I managed to calm him down and reverted to the dinner together. I said I hoped he would make a special effort and that I’d dress for dinner and expected the candles and soft lights etc. That set him a new challenge. Later he asked a few of the girls for advice about what I liked to eat and how to prepare different dishes. I was satisfied with the work in progress.

He was starting to worry about things and take more care and so I focused more on how to develop my working relationship with our Director and looked back at my notes ‘Think Like a Man.’

It was not as difficult as I expected especially since my secretary had done a great job since I’d started to shift work-load to her. She was keen to show her skills and I found myself encouraging her to use her initiative as I’d always done. She is a great worker and very committed. She noticed the change in me and one thing I started to do was to buy special treats to encourage her to work late or finish things at home that I needed the next day. I took her to lunch and bought her flowers. A little cost with a lot of gains. This was a great life. Delegate, delegate and sit back to enjoy free time. It’s a mans world.

I was changing my image hourly rather than daily or weekly and went for more of a mannish look. I liked it and so did Carly. His tongue was hanging out whenever he looked to my office and if I wore a skirt I ensured it had a slit up the side. I undid an extra button on my blouses. A little bit of bra and a touch of cleavage always works.

I started to spend more time strategizing and I used my secretary to file things and tidy around rather than doing it myself like before. She’d obviously had an easy time with my style of working until I’d switched on the man button. So she has less time to chat and shorter lunch breaks.

I even had Carly running small errands for me by now and he seemed quite willing. I complemented him a few times and even had him calling at the perfume counter in Boots. I briefed my friends at the local dry cleaners that I was feminizing him and they teased him when he called to pick up my laundry by saying they'd kept his silk undies separate from mine.

He questioned me when he got back to the office and I laughed it off as a joke. He was still intent on getting his way with me and I was exploiting it to the full. But somehow I got the feeling he was really enjoying this experience. Maybe his macho style was just a front and he'd never really been successful with girls. It was difficult to put my finger on.

I wanted to take this further so I booked the Spa day and confirmed that he had started his diet. Now to see if he could cope with preparation for our dinner party together and in the meantime I'd make my plan how to tease him again. I wanted to leave him more frustrated and more worried about his prowess.

I felt great and more confident. It was noticeable at work and also with some of our clients. I was spending much more time talking to them over the phone and both my mobiles were flashing messages constantly. I started to use one for business and the other for personal use. Even my girlfriends seemed to be keen to meet up. I was changing just as much as I was changing Carly. I wanted more.

………………………………..

up
89 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Think Like A Man

Another good chapter. Carly is developing well. Can't wait for next chapter.
Heather Marie

Think Like a Man

If you like it I like it.

Jules

Edited

Let's see if the improvements encourage more response before I take the story further.

Jules