Case 1: Terri Kinsley ~ 7

Printer-friendly version

This is the transitional piece to the new “Joy of Life” universe. While not imperative, if you have not read the “Joey’s Joy” series, some of the later chapters in this series may not fully make sense.

In this chapter, Terri and Joy struggle together.


Case 1: Terri Kinsley ~ Part 7


Terri is standing in the jewelry store (the one down the street—not one of the ones in the mall)…speechless. He is looking in a mirror at some fairly dainty diamond drop earrings dangling from the front hole in each ear. The earrings are yellow gold to match the studs in the back hole, with a quarter carat diamond in the drop and diamond chips on the lever-back loop in his ear. To say she was surprised that her hole was healed is an understatement…and something I am going to have to talk to him/her about—as soon as I call M.S. and pay—in that order. Not to mention figure what gender to think of him/her as…

I quickly slip outside and pull out my cell phone. A few moments later, I have M.S. on the phone—she is still at the center; thankfully. I give her a quick update of what I had done and then say, “…but I must have done something wrong… His…her…well, Terri’s hair has grown about two inches and…her…fingernails must be half an inch longer, too. It all seems to still be growing at a very fast pace…” M.S. asks me what I did exactly. I say, “I just pushed a trickle of energy into…her…enough to heal the piercings. M.S. chuckles and then gets serious as she says, “Child, a ’trickle’ of energy from you in your state right now is like opening the flood gates of the hoover dam. I seem to remember something about Terri’s nails being in bad shape. I think his/her Mom said that she was giving him some special vitamins to help them. Your energy was too much for just the holes in his/her ears…it looked for something else to heal… There is a reason that some vitamins are marketed for skin, nails, and hair…they are all tied together… It will all likely grow a bit more, then slow to a more normal pace… I think Terri will not have to worry about bad hair, nails, or skin for….a while, though. Please be careful and let me know when you plan to use your energy in the future, OK?” I sigh and hang up.

I pay for the earrings—they are on sale and Terri is my first case, so it feels right… That matching necklace might be the perfect ‘graduation’ present—assuming I get him…her… that far… It is obvious that Terri has noticed the longer hair and nails. I sigh and take her to a park bench and say, “OK, Terri. I may have gotten a little carried away in my enthusiasm. First, I have to apologize to you. I was once forced into something against my will…and it was not my intention to do the same to you. Please do not tell anyone about what I did to your ears…I am not ready for people to know about…my abilities…just yet. Case in point, I just wanted to heal your holes and wound up ‘fixing’ a bit more than planned. I guess I healed your bad hair and nails, too. Your skin is more vibrant and clear, as well. Until I can control this…and achieve just what I am attempting, I don’t need this to get out, OK?” A tentative nod.

I continue, “Now, I hope that is ALL I ‘healed’. We will have M.S. scan you a little later. Who usually does your hair and nails…? Maybe they can fit you in before you have to go to work… Oh, and if you decide that you don’t want your ears pierced after all…just let me know. I did not mean to take that choice away from you. The holes are easily closed up… Although, we will likely let M.S. do that…”



Thirty minutes later, I am sitting in Cindy’s chair and she is trimming up my hair. Unbelievably, it had grown three inches in as many hours. It seems to have slowed down; although, Joy says it may still grow much faster than normal… How she convinced Cindy that it was all due to the vitamins, I have no idea… And the story that girls will sometimes change out earrings even before the holes are healed… Cindy seemed to believe it. Although, she did give me a stern look and tell me to make sure and put my studs back in at night.

When she is done, I have face-framing layers with longer bangs that are parted and flipped back to wing out at the sides. The shortest layers start at my chin and then blend down to the lengths. Overall, I now have a shoulder-length very feminine haircut…and it looks…AWESOME!

My nails are next…it seems all of the unhealthy nail has grown out and I have strong, healthy nails—again growing faster than normally would be the case. Cindy clips them off…leaving them about a quarter-inch long. Considerably longer than a guy would ever consider having them, but at a length that a girl can still comfortably do things without them getting in the way. She shapes them into nice ovals and paints them a hot pink. She trims and files my toenails and paints them a bluish-green. Similar to the peacock blue from before—but more on the greenish side.

I look at myself in the mirror. Joy is doing my makeup. My eyelashes are now full and thick…and…loooooooong…. My skin is flawless and soft… It does not take much makeup to make me…well, beautiful. Well…I was totally freaked. I still have NO idea what just happened, but…I am not going to knock it… I will SO keep Joy’s secret…well, for now…at least until I know more…



“Joy, you have to be careful…at least until you are more…grounded,” M.S. admonishes me. I had just dropped a freshly coiffed and made up Terri off at the mall and returned to the center. I roll my eyes and say, “Now you tell me. I thought it was a simple thing to heal Terri’s ears…I healed your finger. And to be fair…I DID heal the holes…” M.S. chuckles and says, “And so much more… We will scan Terri later and see what else you…healed…besides some hair and nails…” I blush and say, “Well…there is her skin, too. It is ravishingly beautiful right now…” It is M.S.’s turn to roll her eyes and say, “My point exactly…we need to see if there is anything else…”

I sigh and say, "I know. I have called Grace and let her know that I need Terri for a bit after work and that I will bring…her…I really need to figure out pronouns here…him/her home when we are done. I will pick Terri up at the mall at seven…it is luckily an early shift for…her/him today…”
And…as promised…I am waiting outside NY&C at seven when Terri comes out. I take a quick look and there does not seem to have been any more significant changes, so I ask, “So, how did it go, Terri. Did everyone like the changes?” He…she…grins and says, “Yes. Christi was ecstatic at my hair and the earrings. She liked my longer nails, too—and that I am wearing makeup. I had to tell her that these are extensions in my hair and I just longer tips on my nails… She didn’t have a hard time believing that I changed out my earrings—I guess she did the same thing when her holes were new, too…” I smile and ask as we walk down the street to the center, “So…how did it all feel to you?”

Terri pauses a moment, then starts walking again and says, “Well, it felt great actually. I love the hair, and the nails, and the makeup…and the earrings…thank you so much. But wearing these types of things at the store, where no one I know would typically ever come—at least none of the guys—well, that is different than wearing this stuff at school. And, I still don’t understand what you did to me…how did you…I mean my holes…my hair…? And I feel sort of…different…now…”



A Nun looks at me with concern. Joy introduces her as ‘Mother Superior’, or M.S. for short. She says, “Explain to me exactly what you mean by you feel ‘different’ now.” I fiddle with a paper clip that is laying on the table and shrug. I sigh and say, “It is hard to explain… I feel better… More…whole… I don’t know… I still don’t know what happened…” M.S. smiles and says, “Well, Joy asked you to keep this quiet, since not many people outside of this room know her secret—yet. And she still has a lot to learn, it seems…” She gives her a pointed, but affectionate look. She looks back at me and continues, “Joy has some of the same abilities that I do. Healing is one of them. She had intended to just heal your piercings, but got a bit carried away it seems. She did, well let’s say…too good a job. We know you had some issues with your nails because of a vitamin deficiency? That same deficiency would have also affected your skin and hair. When Joy pushed extra healing energy into you, it healed those issues, as well. I need to do a scan on you and see if I can discern any additional…’healing’ that may have happened…”

They have me lay down and M.S. lays her hands on me. I shudder and she smiles and says, “Don’t worry, Terri, I am not pushing any energy—this is purely a scan. Unlike Joy, I have to touch you to do so.” She seems to concentrate for a few minutes with her eyes closed and asks Joy, “OK, Joy. You had said that earlier you had noticed a strong main masculine stream with fringes of a feminine one. What do you see now?”



I quickly connect to my center and the fact that the world goes psychedelic doesn’t even fully register anymore. I scan Terri and notice some distinct changes. I sigh and say, “Well, the blue/male stream seems smaller. The pink/female stream is larger and…more fully intertwined with the male one…and there is now a third stream that was not there before…it is…sort of purple…like it is a mix of the two, but more on the pinkish side of purple. It is the largest stream now…and tightly entwined with the other two. I am not sure what that means, though.”

I disconnect from my center and look at M.S. who is folding her hands in her lap. Terri is sitting up with a questioning look on…her…face. M.S. looks at…her…I decide to go with ‘her’ for now…until I can talk more with her and fully decide… Anyway, M.S. looks at her and says, “Joy is right. Her energy surge seems to have tried to reconcile some of your subconscious issues… The ‘streams’ Joy was talking about are your ‘gender’ streams for lack of a better word…what gender you subconsciously consider yourself to be. You were very conflicted on that before the energy surge…you are now less conflicted…but also less polar. I think that further energy infusion could help fully rectify the misalignment…however, I also noted some subtle changes in your sex streams…you physical sex that is…it has become slightly more female… That is why your skin cleared up more like a girl’s…it could still cause additional effects; I am not sure. At this point, I highly advise against providing you with further energy until we study this some more…”

up
162 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Joy is not sufficiently trained...

...to see everything that M.S. sees. All can really discern at this point are the 'gender' streams. She sees feminine as pink, masculine as blue, and well...now you can maybe guess what purple is? (Hint: What do you get if you mix pink and blue... GIGGLE).

M.S. can read the 'sex' stream, as well...that is how she knows that Terri has become physically more female...

Does that help?

Hugs!

She drank Concord Grape Juice

She drank Concord Grape Juice for lunch. (snicker). BIG hugs to you and your very wonderful news you posted on your blog page. Janice Lynn

so the question is did joy

so the question is did joy inadvertantly cause the shift to female mindset or did she just clarify it

Yep...

That is the question! :)