Tamara's Debut - Chapter 6

Printer-friendly version
Tamara's Début - A Tommy & Tamara Story
Tamara's Début

 

Part Six

 

by Shiraz

 

 
 
Saturday 22nd November
 

Tammy was still tired in the morning, she'd managed seven hours in bed before her bladder rang its' little bell and probably needed one or two more. She realised she'd had three glasses of red wine at the end of a long day and was still feeling the effects.

Once relieved, she noticed that her tongue tasted odd, almost metallic. She reached for the minty mouthwash and was just rinsing when Sarah appeared.

"Leave that out for me, my mouth feels awful. I think we should have ordered a bottle of decent wine instead of just taking the house red. Get into that shower now as you won't have a chance later, don't worry about your hair, you're getting that done at one. Don't put your decent undies on, take them to the shop. I'll see you downstairs in ten with a coffee."

Tammy tried to absorb all of Sarah's instructions then dived into the shower, washing quickly. Feeling fresher, she sprayed and powdered before dashing back to her room. She put clean undies on before heading to the kitchen in a gown.

"That took twelve minutes."

"It can't be done in ten, in any case I always thought girls could take as long as they wanted."

"Get real, we have to be at the shop by 8.30 today and that's twenty-five minutes from now. Your toast is cold."

"I'll get something in town."

Tammy rushed back upstairs and put on a pair of jeans and a sweater after a dab of makeup. She was back down ready for Sarah in ten minutes.

They arrived at the store just after 8.30, the traffic hadn't helped. Tammy headed straight to the bakery and chose some Danish pastries and a bag of filled rolls. She then remembered that she only had £20 left and thought she might need more before the day was out.

Tammy was stood at the ATM outside her bank getting a £100 out when there was a voice behind her.

"Good morning Tammy."

She quickly put her cash, the advice slip and debit card in her bag before turning round.

"Oh, morning John. Sorry, I'm not keen on anyone walking up when I'm getting cash out."

"Sorry Tammy. I must say you looked wonderful last night, but I can't help thinking that we've met before, or that we were destined to meet."

"John, I remember what Cathy said last night and I'm not ready to be another of your victims!"

"You never answered my first question."

"No I didn't, sorry but I need to get back to the shop."

She turned and walked briskly away.

"Bye Tammy, I'll see you later."

Tammy gave a little wave and continued on her way, getting to the shop just before nine.

"Where have you been?"

"To get these, some cash and dispose of an admirer."

"Who?"

"John, he obviously enjoyed himself too much last night, it appears I'm next on his list."

"Tammy, that's wonderful!"

"Why?"

"You're acting exactly like I did when I was your age."

"Oh."

"Look, it's fun. You'll have a breeze later today at the wedding. Now, get to the kettle, I think you could do with that pastry now, and then take lunch early."

"Okay."

The wedding arrangements were not as simple as Tammy thought it would be. At ten, long before she would have had a chance to get any food, a car pulled up and Tammy was told, by a young man, to get herself ready.

"Ready for what?"

"You're off to Cathy's, Elsie's orders."

"Oh."

Sarah had obviously realised what was happening, so quickly bagged Tammy's dress and picked up her lingerie. A few other items went in the bag and she was sent off with her driver.

"I'm Michael, by the way. I'm Cathy's little brother."

"I'm Tammy."

"I know, sit back and enjoy the ride. Oh, John left this for you."

Tammy was handed a small gift box. she decided to deal with it at her destination, her first thought was to hand it back without looking inside.

The journey was ten minutes out of town, to the North-West. Michael pulled into a long driveway and they drove up a gentle slope to the Georgian house. As Tammy got out of the car she turned around and saw the view over the harbour. The sea mist prevented her from seeing any further. At least it was dry today.

Elsie was on the doorstep.

"Come in, come in. Michael, pick up her bags please, bring them upstairs, Tammy has the Rose room."

Tammy, obviously, had no idea what was happening but followed Elsie inside, she was shown into a sitting room where Cathy was waiting with two girls, slightly older than Tammy.

"Tammy, meet Alison and Andrea. Girls, meet Tammy."

Tammy walked over, expecting to shake hands with the girls, instead they stood and gave Tammy a hug and a kiss on the cheek. Tammy wasn't expecting this either, but showed no reaction, other than a smile but returned the hug.

"The girls just arrived here, they managed to make the earlier flight from Heathrow."

"So, Cathy, do you still need me?"

"Don't be silly. My mother would never forgive me, and the girls have been desperate to meet the little one who was brought in without my say in the matter!"

Cathy and the two girls had a giggling fit, Tammy joined in to show she had got the joke, even if she hadn't. She decided to try and understand what was happening.

"Cathy, what's the plan? I mean I was going from the shop at one to get my hair done."

"Sorry Tammy, the girls rang from Wick so I re-arranged the morning. I first sent John to get the them which is why Michael collected you, John was not happy, let me tell you. He's demanded first, second, third and every other dance with you tonight."

"I met him this morning."

"He said he went into town to get you something, do tell us what it was, he was very secretive. Normally he can't keep his mouth shut, so that's not like him. He left it with Michael before he went to the airport."

Tammy reached in her bag and retrieved the small gift box. "I haven't had a chance to open it." She decided she was in a no-win situation, so opened the box to find a pair of diamond earrings. She gasped when she saw the size of the stones.

"Tammy, at this rate he'll be proposing next week, if not by the end of the night!"

"Cathy, I'm not sure I can accept these."

"Don't be silly, he thinks you're playing hard to get."

"He could be right."

"You vixen." The room collapsed in laughter. Michael appeared in the doorway with a silver bucket containing champagne on ice and a smaller bottle containing a red liquid, an older man followed Michael carrying a tray of flutes. Tammy recognised what was about to happen and started having doubts.

"Tammy, are you going to join us for an appetizer? Thomas, could you do the honours, Michael this is a girl only event, sorry, plus you're not quite eighteen. Tammy, you are eighteen aren't you? Oh, you know what this is, don't you?"

"Yes to both, that's Kir Royal if I'm not mistaken, so Bucks Fizz I guess. The Champagne goes straight to my head."

"Does the same to me, wonderful isn't it. Come on, pick up a glass."

"Cathy, I suppose I should propose a toast to the happy couple and a successful day?"

Alison picked up her own glass and there was around of glass hitting glass, until everyone combination had been completed. Their glasses were drained and returned to the drain. Tammy shook her head to attempt to release the gas from her nose.

"Girls, can you get upstairs and shower? There's a clean set of clothes for you Tammy, we've got to be out of here in an hour. Don't worry about your make-up, just use the minimum. Tammy you're in the Rose room, were you told? That's third room on the right at the top of the stairs.

"Cathy, I showered earlier."

"You've been working, haven't you? No excuses, get up there young lady!"

Tammy walked upstairs behind Alison and Andrea, and walked into her room for the day. A skirt and blouse were hanging up, there was a set of underwear on the bed, she stripped off her clothes and walked into the en-suite.

Tammy walked back into the bedroom wearing a towel, hanging from her non-existent bust. Two items had arrived in her room while she had been showering, now sitting on the bed, was a gift bag and a note. She timidly opened the bag and found a bottle of Dior perfume and a diamond necklace that matched the earrings. She felt tears weling up in her eyes, these were unknown emotions for Tammy. She wiped her eyes with a tissue and opened up the folded note.


Dear Tammy,

please accept these small gifts, I have barely met you but feel as if I have known you forever.

John
x x x

Alison chose that moment to knock gently and walk straight into the room wearing a robe.

"Hi Tammy, Cathy said you might not have any body spray with you so I brought my spare, oh is that Dior, I just love it, Tammy what's wrong?"

Tammy started to cry again and sat down on the bed, Alison sat next to her and gave her a hug. "Tammy, what's wrong?"

Tammy handed her the note and pointed at the box containing the necklace. Alison picked up the box and gasped when she saw what was inside. "Tammy, that's wonderful. How long have you known John?"

"Since last night."

"Wow girl. He's after you big time, I've never seen him move this quick before. So, what's wrong?"

"It's too much."

"Look, take it at your speed, don't let him rush you. Enjoy the moment but don't be afraid to say no to him, he's been dumped before so knows what it's like."

"I s'pose so."

"That's it, now dry your eyes." Alison stood up and turned to face Tammy, unfortunately her twoel slipped at that moment, exposing her almost flat chest. Alison looked away but then found the breast forms that had been abandoned on the bed next to that morning's bra. Tammy blushed deeply.

"Oh, late developer? I needed chicken fillets until I was seventeen and I couldn't dare tell anyone, your secret is safe with me. That's not why you're worried about John, is it?" Tammy decided that this might be one of the reasons she was frightened of John's attention and nodded, putting her head down in apparent shame.

"Tammy, look it's not a problem. If he really loves you then it won't matter. You'll get there in the end, right now you just need a little help, there's no shame in that. Like the legs, by the way, when were you waxed?"

"Yesterday."

"Shame it's November, we could all do with a few hours in the sun! At least we'll have stockings on."

Alison now turned and left the room, Tammy walked over and locked the door. She wanted no more unexpected visitors, her other secret could be very damaging if exposed, literally. She finished getting dressed and brushed out her hair before applying light makeup.

Tammy walked back downstairs and found the rest of the group waiting for her, a second glass of Bucks Fizz was poured. Tammy hoped that would be the last, for now at least.

John arrived, "your carriage awaits." His eyes were on Tammy who had achieved the look of an innocent, making her look almost sixteen again. They were handed coats by Thomas and ushered into an eight seat bus. Tammy looked at her coat, it wasn't one of hers but it fitted perfectly, Cathy looked and laughed.

"Another one of Elsie's decisions, I'm afraid. You'll get used to them."

The ride down town was full of conversation, with Tammy joining in where she could. They pulled up outside Sandy's salon in the no parking zone but John didn't seem to worry. "In you go ladies, I'll see you at half one."

Of course they were already ten minutes late but, despite that, Sandy fussed over them. Cathy, Alison and Andrea were sent to sinks and the hair dye was mixed up. Tammy heard a voice calling her name and saw Joanne stood there with a beckoning finger. Tammy followed, curious.

"Tammy, we need to tidy you up a little," she whispered. No-one else was paying any attention so Tammy went into the waxing room.

Take off your blouse dear, there's some hair on your arms that could be cleaned off, and your armpits need doing. Don't worry, I'll be gentle. Then we'll go for the Brazilian!"

Tammy looked shocked, but couldn't find the right words. "Don't worry my dear, you just need a little help in disguising your little problem."

Just under an hour later Tammy walked slightly awkwardly into the main area. Cathy was sat at a nail station and saw the discomfort.

"She got you, did she?"

"Yes."

"I remember my first Brazilian, I didn't go in expecting or wanting it, she just told me it was being done, no argument. I bet she did the same to you."

"Yes, I'm not sure I can forgive her."

"You'll get over it, and you'll go back for more, especially when you want to wear a bikini without showing too much."

"I can understand that." Tammy laughed, knowing that she'd achieved a double meaning without trying. Sandy was stood there, looking cross.

"Look Tammy, we're running late as it is and Joanne should have known better. Get in that chair."

As it was, Tammy's hair only took twenty five minutes, and most of that was while she was being blown dry. The nail station was next. Thankfully her nails were a decent length so only needed minimum effort, that was another thirty minutes. Her make-up took a final fifteen minutes, just enough for that innocent look.

By one forty five they were all done, kisses all round followed before they could head back into the bus, again parked illegally. Tammy spotted a notice in the windscreen and tried to read it, but was at the wrong angle, their driver thought he was the subject of her attention. John looked into Tammy's eyes, "where have you been all my life?"

Tammy answered slowly, "everywhere and no where." That earned a round of applause from the girls and stunned silence from the driver. Tammy was quoting a song, 'Hi ho silver Lining' and the lyric actually read 'everywhere and no where baby, that's where you're at,' but Tammy wisely only used the first few words. The intention was to confuse, instead she managed to make John more determined to snare his latest attraction. He felt familiarity with her that he'd seldom felt before.

The ride back included descriptions of their treatments at the salon. Cathy and the two girls had gained highlights, Alison and Andrea now had a cut that matched Tammy. Cathy had her long blond hair partly braided. Their makeup was impeccable. They walked back inside at two o'clock. Cathy sent each of them to their rooms so get ready. Tammy felt a little light headed and mentioned this to Cathy, a minute later Thomas appeared with a banana and a jug of iced water, he carried these to the Rose room and set them down.

"Would Miss require anything else?"

"No thank you Thomas."

Tom had encountered staff previously so knew the routine. Tammy played the sweet little girl act to perfection, perhaps too good. She locked the door and finished her banana before washing her hands in the bathroom. Her nails were now a deep purple. She then peeled off her clothes, leaving her simple knickers on as an added precaution.

Once in her lingerie she found a garter belt and spent a few minutes trying to get it on. She gave up, wrapped a gown around her and knocked on the next door. Alison opened the door and saw the garter belt and stockings in Tammy's hands.

"Come in, you've not worn stockings before, have you?"

"No, I'm getting a bit confused. I don't think the champagne helped."

"You'll do fine, put it round your hips and pull the tabs through your knickers. Oh, why are you wearing two pairs?"

"Um, I didn't want to ...."

"I'm sorry, I suppose you didn't want to stain your nice knickers, it's quite sensible, are you using a tampon?"

"No, I'm not on my period, it's just ..."

"Look, don't be embarrassed, we all have minor accidents at times. I've got some pantyliners here, they'll keep you fresh. I suppose you didn't pick any up this morning?"

"No, could I take a couple, just in case?"

"Sure."

They finished putting Tammy's stockings on then Alison asked Tammy to zip her up. Alison's dress matched Tammy's. She added a tartan sash.

"Come on, let's get to your room and finish you off." The first thing Tammy did was to head into her bathroom and insert the thin liner.

Ten minutes later they walked downstairs together, talking as if they'd known each other for years. Tammy was now wearing her new jewellery and perfume, Alison had insisted that Tammy's normal gold studs wouldn't do, and, in any case, didn't match the necklace.

"Wow, the necklace! Let me guess, John again?" Andrea spotted the sparkling diamonds as Tammy walked into the sitting room. "Come and join us." A small single malt was waiting, Tammy suddenly remembered a dream she'd had a few weeks earlier and visibly shook.

"Tammy what's wrong? Sit down, It'll be alright, you'll enjoy yourself."

"No, it's the scotch, it brought up some bad memories. Can I just have some water?"

"Certainly." A glass was poured for her, which she sipped slowly.

They all stood and slipped on their heels. Tammy now got her first good look at Cathy. She was a picture in cream, wearing a tartan sash like the other girls, fixed with a diamond encrusted brooch.

Thomas walked in the room and coughed gently, Cathy spun round. "Two minutes please Thomas, could you make sure the driver has his instructions."

"Certainly Ma'am."

There was a group check up for their makeup and clothing before they headed out of the house, towards the white Rolls Royce.

up
451 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Movin fast!

Hypatia Littlewings's picture

Things seem to be kind of moving along a bit fast for Tammy.
Hope shes up for the ride, and that it is a fun one!

Me like dis one.
~Hypatia >i< ..:::

Yes. This chapter

Mentions that Tamara is hoping to not have her secret found out, if she didn't still have her boy parts, there wouldn't be a "secret" to find. Alison came a bit too close to finding out when she walked in on Tamara, and saw her with no breast development.

Serial Pest

joannebarbarella's picture

Tammy's not mentally equipped to handle a creep like John yet. I hope the other girls will help her out.

My thought

and fear is what John will do if he discovers Tammy's little secret. This is what gets t-girls hurt, and it is not like she led him on in the slightest.

Charge!!?

Jamie Lee's picture

Tammy handles the bank manager deftly and with confidence. As though she does this every day or before.

However, being a bridesmaid is unfamiliar territory, an unknown familiar event. As is all the pre-wedding preparations. Her biggest fear is being discovered by the girls in the wedding party; her secret was discovered at the salon by one girl who has kept the secret of others like Tammy.

Tammy be hyped by the newness of being a bridesmaid, and being discovered, maybe should not have had those drinks. They seem to be affecting her a bit more than normal.

What is she to do about John? A young man who seems way to eager to be with Tammy. Someone who doesn't seem to understand the meaning of "no" in any form. He could cause Tammy problems.

Others have feelings too.