Take Three Girls Part 11

Printer-friendly version
Take three Mk 1.jpg
Take Three Girls Part 11

Take Three Girls. This is about 2 girls and one woman (myself) and their very different route to become the women they knew they should be. It was going to be called Take Two Girls, but an on line friend (she knows who she is) and the girls bullied me into the name change. Some poetic licence has been used to help the flow of the story but not very much.

Kate’s traumatic path to woman hood continues and reaches what proves to be a dramatic finale. My own relationship with Carl subtly changes and Victoria - well her progress is much smoother than Kate’s.

****************************

The weekend came and Friday night Kate arrived at my house. She proudly showed me her arms saying, “Look Aunt Av I’ve done as I promised ya!” I smiled at her and reminded her that it had only been 2 days since I had taken her home.

“Let me have a look at your legs love.” “Why” she asked mystified. “Because people who self harm like you did also cut their legs!” I could see that she was amazed at this. “Ok Aunt Av” she said dropping her trousers there and then – no marks at all.

‘I’ve been using that stuff you gave me and I hope it’s going to work” she informed me. “Thanks for looking after me the other night.” She said then carried on, “I was really stupid wasn’t I?” Nodding my head I said “Yes you were but let’s forget all about that we’ve got the weekend to look forward to.”

“Our Carl says he’ll pick you up about ten!” She told me. Shit I had forgotten all about having dinner with Carl on Saturday but I better toughen up so I said, “Picking us both up Kate not just me.” “But” she started I butted in, “No but’s YOU are coming with us!”
She chuntered a bit but I could see that she was pleased to be going with us. “Oh” she said, “Our Carl said if you want you can bring the dogs and then you can go for a good walk before lunch”
This sounded like a good idea. Grinning I commented, “I hope it’s not raining!”
Friday passed quietly then it was Saturday – the day of my ‘date’ (Kate’s word not mine with her brother.

A word about myself here. The date had now got to 2009 Kate was now 15 while I was 35. I had transitioned when I was 29 so now I was happily living my life and loving every minute of it.
I am 5’ 10” when I transitioned (and still am now!) I weighed in at 210lbs and was a dress size 20/22 (UK)
In the period before and after transition I had work done on my nose and chin Adams apple and cheekbones to make me look as feminine as possible.
My hair is blonde and shoulder length though at times I do have extensions put in. By 2009 my weight was down to 150lbs and my dress size was down to a 14/16 (UK). My target weight was 135lbs and a dress size 12 (UK) which I finally achieved in 2012!
To all intents and purposes I looked what I was a slightly taller than average; slightly overweight woman. (And yes sexually active with the right partner I refused to deny myself – and still do)

My birth certificate and all my paperwork reflected this – a very few people knew my past life although I refuse to hide it away after all it was part of my life.
So Carl at 22 fancied me! A woman 13 years older than him and in truth I was very flattered as he is a good-looking guy. But with being so closely involved with Kate I refused to go out with him.

Anyhow back to Saturday morning as we got ready I was undecided what to wear the weather was nice a typical late spring day. So I decided on a pair of stretch jeans a camisole top with a simple blouse to cover. My Shoes I decided on a pair of black wedges deciding to carry my walking shoes.

I asked Kate, “Does my bum look big in these jeans!” Then I realised what I had just said and thought ‘Oh god I’m taking this seriously – behave Avril’.
Kate put her arms around me telling me, “You look fine Aunty Av – our Carl won’t be able to keep his hands off you!” “Kate” I gasped about to tell her off when the doorbell rang.
Kate shot down stairs as I took one last look at myself I looked ok minimal make up on and dressed for a day in the country.
Kate was clinging onto Carl who was dressed casually for a day in the country, also I noticed his hair had grown (which hid the tattoos on his head) and really suited him.

How do I feel about tattoos? I have nothing against them per se but I don’t like to see them on the head this is just a personal thing! – and yes I have what is called a ‘tramp stamp’ in a strategic place.

“Hi Carl” I greeted him “Are you sure about the dogs they’ll make a mess of your car.” He looked me up and down I felt a shudder going through me as I wondered again what he would be like-------- “Looking good Avril” he commented and I felt myself blushing.
He carried on, “The dog’s’ll be ok I’ve brought my car – there’s loads of room in the back.” I picked up my coat; dogs leads and walking shoes telling Kate, “You had better get your stuff Kate and bring the dogs with you!” All the time looking at Carl daring his to argue – Kate was going with us no arguments!
Getting the dogs on the leads was difficult as they get hyper where a walk is concerned as they are both working dogs and since I split up with a previous boy friend I didn’t get to work them only train them.
Making sure I had my dog whistle with me we went outside and Carl opened the tailgate of an elderly Range Rover Vogue as with the BMW it was in excellent condition and clearly well looked after.

“I thought you had a BMW?” I asked. “Nah that’s Pete’s pimpmobile. This is mine!”
I grinned at that we left the city and soon we were up on the moors.
After parking up we all got our walking shoes on then set off onto the moors the dogs loved it Kate was running off with them fully at ease with herself it was great to see her so happy.
Somewhere along the line I had linked arms with Carl and felt very comfortable.
Suddenly he said, “Do your dogs work?” Proudly I told him, “They sure do, but not very often unfortunately.”
Showing off I pulled out my whistle and gave one long peep, both dogs stopped dead. Then I followed up with one short peep and they both turned sat and looked at me – waiting for my command so I left them for a while then after 5 minutes two long peeps and they were haring towards me to sit to heel (much to Kate’s disgust as she was playing with them)

I let them go and they carried on playing while we carried on walking and talking – my arm still linked with his a fact not missed by Kate.
After an hour and a half we turned and made our way back to the car where I roughly dried the dogs with a towel then changed our shoes and went to a lovely little pub for a really nice lunch.

We arrived home about five in the afternoon; Carl wouldn’t come in so I sat in the car while Kate took the dogs inside for me. “Thank you for a wonderful day” I started. He cut me off saying, “Avril it’s me who should be thanking you. You make my little sister so happy I wish mum would dump that tosser she’s married to.”
“You honestly think of her as your sister don’t you?” I asked. He nodded saying, “I do that and I love her to bits.” I leant forward to pick up my handbag and Carl kissed me – and I mean really kissed me. At first I was shocked then I felt myself responding.

As we parted I was flustered my heart was pounding and I had feelings I shouldn’t be feeling! As I opened the door to get out he looked me straight in the eyes saying, “I’m not giving up Avril – I have a feeling you enjoyed that kiss as much as I did.”

Gathering what was left of my composure I got out of the car and answered him as I closed the door, “Maybe” as I walked down my short drive I could feel his eyes following me. At the door I turned and waved goodbye he smiled at me started the car and drove off.

Kate greeted me with that ‘I saw you’ look in her eyes but thankfully didn’t say anything. We fed the dogs and settled down for a quiet weekend my mind was working overtime and I kept thinking ‘What if!’

Things settled down again Kate continued to stay with me at the weekends and continued to keep her promise not to self-harm – or become a prostitute for that matter. The Bio Oil was doing its job and her scars were fading.
Saturdays were spent walking the moors, usually with Carl always with Kate and the dogs. Carl belonged to a small shooting syndicate and invited me to pick up the game for them with my dogs. I accepted on the proviso that Kate goes with me! He looked long and hard at me smiled and said, “Sure we can use some help in the beating line.”

It was like a game he was pursuing me and I was denying my feelings and avoiding being alone with him.

Mid August and I had to go to London Tuesday until Friday to sort some work out with a company I do a lot of engineering calculations for. The meeting was Wednesday all day and I was travelling up Tuesday afternoon. It was my afternoon at the drop in centre but Jan was covering for me.

I reached the station and stood waiting for my train – as usual I was early. My mobile rang I knew the ring it was Kate. When I answered I was nearly deafened by Kate screaming, “STOP IT STOP IT DAD LEAVE MAM ALONE!” then I heard a mans voice in the background and my blood ran cold, “SHUT YOUR FU*%$@G GOB YOU POOF YOU’RE NEXT!”
Then I heard a third voice which I recognised it was Jan and she was trying to reason with Kate’s dad, “Please stop you’ll only make things worse” By now I was heading for the taxi rank phone pressed to my ear. “YOU CAN SHUT THE F*%K UP YOU POSH C*$T’ Next I heard and audible slap and Kate came on the phone she was hysterical, ANUTY AVE PLEASE HURRY HE’S KILLED MUM AND YOUR MATE IS HURT!” Then a heard a slap and it sounded like the phone had been dropped.

The mans voice was next, ‘NOW IT’S YOU TURN YOU LITTLE QUEER!” I heard a slap and a scream followed by another slap. “KATE; KATE ANSWER ME” now I was screaming.
I had reached the taxi rank and barged my way to the front. I would have killed anyone who had trier to stop me.
The phone was still connected and I heard in the background a door burst open followed my some thuds and grunts. By now I was in the taxi I said to the driver, “Don Street and quick as you can – get there in 10 minutes and I’ll give you £50 and I’ll pay all your fines.
The silly man was about to argue when I put the phone into speaker mode just as Kate screamed, “YOU WAYNE STOP IT YOU’LL KILL HIM STOP IT OH PLEASE WAYNE STOP IT – MUM SPEAK TO ME MUM OH GODD PLEASE DON’T LET HER BE DEAD!” The taxi driver mumbled, “Blood Hell what’s going off?” I shook my head saying, “I haven’t a clue but it sounds serious.” By now he was off like a bat out of hell!

“Can you call the police and ambulance?” I asked him he nodded and called his control on his hands free and I gave the address when asked what the incident was I simply said some ones being murdered – because that’s what it sounded like.

We arrived in Don Street in eight minutes and were the first to arrive, I saw Jan’s Car I threw the driver the £50. He said, “You’re not going in there alone.” I smiled my thanks to him as we sprinted to the house as I got to the door an ambulance turned into the street – still no sign of the bloody police!

I charged into the house and a scene of absolute devastation met my eyes! “Bloody Hell!” gasped the cab driver, “What the F*%K has gone off here!”

Make it

up
106 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Yikes!!

Dahlia's picture

OMG! I'm going to wee myself with this nailbiting story. My heart dropped about a foot when that call was received. I so hope that Jan is all right and Wayne has not killed the bastard. Not that he doesn't deserve it. I can not stand any man that will hit a woman. They need to be tied to an ant hill.

Dahlia

Nail biting stuff

What a cliff hanger! I hope the next part comes along soon, as I need to know what happened.

Sorry About the Cliff Hanger ------ BUT

Christina H's picture

Girls I'm so sorry about the cliff hanger but I am trying to limit the story to about 2000 words (ish) and as a pseudo writer I have to leave a cliff hanger.
BUT this story will follow in quick succession because I was under a time limit (which becomes apparent in part 17) and it was so traumatic to write and read for editing I just had to get it done and out of my system and the system of two other girls involved in this story.

The story finishes on the 4th October 2014 so you can't get much more up to date than that!

Christina H