Take Three Girls Part 8

Printer-friendly version
Take three Mk 1.jpg

Take Three Girls - Part 8

Take Three Girls. This is about 2 girls and one woman (myself) and their very different route to become the women they knew they should be. It was going to be called Take Two Girls, but an on line friend (she knows who she is) and the girls bullied me into the name change. Some poetic licence has been used to help the flow of the story but not very much.

Victoria’s life is progressing really well her parents have come to terms with her condition and are giving their daughter all the help and support she needs. Helen and I have a talk and to keep the peace at home Kate stays with me at the weekends. On Kate’s 14th birthday Carl and I share a kiss

*************************

A couple of days after seeing Victoria I was home doing some work when my doorbell rang. When I opened it Kate was standing there, “Hi ya aunty Av sorry I’ve not been round before. I’ve missed you and things are not bad at home Carl sends his regards – I told you he fancies you! Oh you’ve lost weight and look really great!”

All this had been said in the first twenty seconds as her mind bounced between subjects. She came in and the dogs went crazy seeing their best friend.
She looked great her hair had been tamed and now looked really girley she had on a strappy top micro shorts and the jelly bean sandals I had bought her a medium sized handbag was slung over her shoulders.

“Oh and mum says will you phone her – I nearly forgot.” With that she passed me a piece of paper with a mobile number. I rang it and Helen answered. “Hi Helen, she’s just landed I’m really happy things are going well. How are you keeping?”
Helen sighed and told me that she was happy that Kate was receiving counselling she now understood Kate’s condition and admitted that she always wanted a girl.

I asked how things were between Kate and her dad.
This evoked a huge sigh from Helen as she went on to tell me that he didn’t accept Kate as she was he was always picking on her and Kate being Kate wouldn’t just take his shit; she always fought back and always had the last word but so far he hadn’t resorted to violence.
But she said this was because Pete and Wayne were home and Kate’s dad simply daren’t do anything – but it was getting hard at the weekends that is the reason she wanted me to phone her.

Then she got to the point and asked me if Kate could come to me most weekends to try and keep things peaceful. “Just a minute Helen” I said as I turned to Kate and asked her, “I take it you know what your mum wants?” Kate nodded so I asked, “how do you feel about it?” Her face lit up she answered, I’d love it aunty Av. Can I bring me bag in?” “Eh” I stupidly answered “Err yes I suppose so.”

On the other end of the phone Helen asked, “What’s happening?” so I told her and another sigh followed “I told her to ask before she packed anything but as usual she went her own way!” At this Kate came back inside carrying a weekend case with a mile wide smile on her face.
She announced to me, “I’ve got me school uniform with me. And our Carl said he would pick me up on Monday morning.” I just looked and there was silence on the other end of the phone. Kate added, “That’s so her can see you again aunty Av!” “Kate” I gasped, “Please”

“Helen” I said, “Looks like my mind has been made up!” Helen retorted, “Are you sure you don’t mind?” I assured her that it was fine so we said our goodbyes but before she hung up she asked me, “What was that about Carl?” I flushed red and told her, “Kate’s got it into her head that Carl fancies me!” “Jesus Christ” she spluttered her’s getting taste at last!” I was speechless, “Helen I’m old enough to be his mother!” “Avril” she informed me, “He really does like more mature women – you’d be good for him!” and with that she hung up leaving me staring at the phone is shock.

So things drifted into a routine. Every Friday Carl or Pete would drop her off and then pick her up again on Monday morning. Carl was always polite and really nice but you could sense the underlying person he was in effect a gentle but very dangerous giant.

Victoria often phoned me telling me how things were going; asking me to go shopping with her. She was really happy because her mum and dad had now accepted her as their daughter and were happy to introduce her as such.
Victoria was developing into a stunning girl. She was slender almost willowy her long blond hair framed a gorgeously symmetrical face wide blue eyes pert little nose and full lips. Her cheekbones were classic and her jawline delicate and very feminine.
As the doctors had predicted Victoria never took on any male characteristics at all but there again she didn’t take on and female secondary characteristics either her breasts remained a small ‘A’ cup her figure was straight up and down – but Victoria was blissfully happy.

Victoria turned 14 a couple of weeks before Kate and had a real girly party with all her friends.
Kate’s 14th was approaching and it was arranged that again we go to Frankie and Benny’s.
It was a cold spring evening by now my dress size was down from a 16 to 18 to a 14 to 16 and I was feeling great. Kate and I had spent a couple of weekends getting rid on my ‘big’ clothes and replacing them with my current size, in a more modern style I even had some dresses that were above the knee – very daring for me but I had now been a woman for four years and I was getting really comfortable in my body though a size 12 was my goal I was getting there - slowly.

Kate got ready at my house she decided on a tunic dress with tight leggings and ankle boots. Her dress was in shades of greens to match her eyes and compliment her hair and complexion. I chose an above the knee jersey dress with a cowl neckline and gathered to one side it was a size 14 and it fitted well. I decided on 3” black shoes to contrast the purples in my dress and a wool mix cream ¾ coat and silk scarf.

This time we arrived later than everyone else as Carl and Pete were organising some of Kate’s girlfriends from school to be there.
When we walked through the door everyone started to sing ‘Happy Birthday’ Kate let out a squeal and rushed to her girlfriends – soon they were all talking animatedly hands flapping describing what the were trying to tell each other - to all intents and purposes a fourteen year old girl with other girls of the same age.

Myself simply looking and watching when a voice behind me said, “She’s come a long way in a year Avril.” It was Carl I caught my breath; smiling I agreed with him. “Come and sit down while Kate talks herself out” he said this while taking hold of my arm.
We walked to the bar area and he moved his hand to my waist to guide me to a seat. I glanced at Kate she was watching things intently and had that ‘I told you so’ look on her face.

I sat and talked with Helen, Carl and Pete young Wayne now he was 16 was sat to one side eyeing up a table of girls. While things at home were ok Kate’s dad was in denial taking every opportunity to put Kate down Carl with a wry grin commented, “But her being wot she is she don’t take the twats crap she gives as good as she gets.” Then he took my hand and said, “But you Avril are a star letting Kate stop with you ower’t weekend.” I was a bit embarrassed as I told them it was the least I could do, as I really liked Kate.

But he didn’t let go of my hand and I must admit I didn’t take it back – I think I felt flattered.

I had the feeling I was being watched and sure enough twin green lasers were trained on me Kate was seeing everything and the minx had a smug look on her face.
It was a great night that ended all too soon. Kate was going home while I was going back to my house. It was icy under foot and as I stepped outside I slipped. Carl caught me and I was in his arms looking up at him, then ever so gently he kissed me. It was a fleeting kiss and he pulled back saying, “I’ve wanted to do that for ages Avril.” I was flustered and didn’t reply he walked me to my car with his arm around my waist my mind was in turmoil.

At my car I opened the door turned and looked at him, would he kiss me again? But he simply said, “There ya are safe and sound be careful when you get home and don’t slip cos I won’t be there to catch you.” And with that he turned and walked back to his car.
I was just about to pull away when Kate was at the window I lowered it and with a broad grin she said, “Thanks aunty Av I’ve had a great night I saw you kissin our Carl you’ll be my sister in law see you Friday luv ya!”

As usual with Kate everything had to be said at once it wasn’t until I was driving home did I catch the bit about sister in law wryly I shook my head – that would never happen.

The next day was my half-day at the drop in centre. I was just getting ready to go home when there was a knock at the door, “Come in” I shouted and very much to my surprise Carl entered.
Joking I asked him, “Surely you’re too old to have gender confusion?” He grinned and answered, “Not gender confusion but confusion – look I must apologise for yesterday.” I knew what he meant but played the stupid blonde, “What do you mean Kate had a great day you’ve nothing to say sorry for.” He looked uncomfortable and mumbled, “I do Avril I kissed you and I’m sorry.”

“Look Carl was it wasn’t so bad that you have to apologise because it felt ok to me.”
He looked more uncomfortable so I took pity on him saying; “Look I’ve had a shit of a day how about a drink?” “Now you’re talking” he responded.
“Right I’ll lock up here and we’ll go to the Hungry Horse – ok” I briskly told him.
“Err ok I’ve got me car shall I meet you there?” he asked. “Sounds good” I replied, “Mine’s a white wine spritzer in a tall glass loads of ice.” “Ok see you there” he said as he left the office.
As I tidied up and locked the door I was wondering what the hell I was doing, I was flirting with a guy at least 15 years younger than me then I thought ‘what the hell!

I arrived at the pub – the Hungry Horse is a pub chain that serves pub food. It’s reasonably priced and not bad quality.
Going in I glanced about and saw Carl instantly sitting at a table with a pint and my wine.
Sitting down I thanked him and took a drink of my wine, “Perfect” I pronounced, “Now what’s all this crap about being sorry? You kissed me so what!”
“But I was wrong you’re helping Kate I shouldn’t have taken advantage of you like that!” He exclaimed.

I sighed wearily and told him, “Carl I feel flattered that you wanted to kiss me but it was only a kiss – now I’m starving feel like eating?”
He shook his head and commented, “Avril you are quite something I’ve never met anyone like you before you certainly know your mind. And food sounds like a good idea I haven’t eaten all day!”
As we looked at the menu’s I thought, ‘you better believe it – I’m a one off!’

up
102 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

True life is best

As much as I enjoy the fictional stories on BC, I love reading about real-life events. The story of these three girls is wonderful and it is a joy to see how they matured as women.

I agree with Mandy

This is an excellent story. I don't know where it's going and I'm praying for a happy outcome for all concerned.